LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to remove poopy smell ASAP?

Change immediately after you poop. If you stay in a poopy diaper for more than a few short minutes, the poop smell will get into the pores of your skin and that takes a while for the smell to go away. You could also use a diaper rash cream on your butt before you poop to keep the poop from coming in direct contact with your skin. That will wash off in the shower and should take all of the smell with it.

Oxi Clean should do it, but you need to let the diapers soak for several hours. It is more for removing stains, but it should also eliminate the smell.

My recommendation would be to remove all body hair in the diaper area. Hair absorbs the odor and makes a thorough clean up difficult. 

Consider limiting yourself to the bathroom for the duration of defecating in and wearing your messy diaper.  Sounds like you have roommates and/or family that share the house with you.  A lingering odor in the bathroom is less suspicious than anywhere else in your house.  Worst case, your housemates will ask if you had some intestinal issues than think you are voluntarily shitting your pants.

Limiting yourself to the bathroom also helps during cleanup.  In the days of yore, mothers dumped as much of the feces from the diaper into the toilet and flushed it, which helped eliminate some of the cause of the odor.  Also, being in the bathroom gets you quickly into the shower to clean up.  Double and/or triple bag your messy diaper and have a plan for where you are going to dispose of it outside of your house.

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, dyperbole said:

Consider limiting yourself to the bathroom for the duration of defecating in and wearing your messy diaper.  Sounds like you have roommates and/or family that share the house with you.  A lingering odor in the bathroom is less suspicious than anywhere else in your house.  Worst case, your housemates will ask if you had some intestinal issues than think you are voluntarily shitting your pants.

Limiting yourself to the bathroom also helps during cleanup.  In the days of yore, mothers dumped as much of the feces from the diaper into the toilet and flushed it, which helped eliminate some of the cause of the odor.  Also, being in the bathroom gets you quickly into the shower to clean up.  Double and/or triple bag your messy diaper and have a plan for where you are going to dispose of it outside of your house.

I live with my parents. I gotta go do stuff 2 hours after the messing, but I'll be on a walk most of the time, and only time I'll be in the house will be for changing, which will be in the bathroom

I live with my parents. I gotta go do stuff 2 hours after the messing, but I'll be on a walk most of the time, and only time I'll be in the house will be for changing, which will be in the bathroom
Use the matches in that case the smell of the burning sulphur will obliterate any other smell.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I think the OP just wants to know how to get the poop smell off his skin after messing. Is so, the first line of defense is using a cream to cover any area you think your poop might end up. Shaving down there helps. I also like to use wet wipes to clean up before hoping in the shower. Once in the shower use cold water and soap to rinse the area. Cold water keeps the pores closed so you don’t mash your poop in them while cleaning up. Once I’ve done a good job there I go to hot water to open the pores up and just use the shower head to rinse the area. Even with all the prior cleaning this is when I usually get a secondary poop smell as the hot water gets the remaining poop from you pores. This is what has given me the best results. 

On 3/20/2019 at 2:58 PM, dyperbole said:

I SO needed some of that advice.  I live with 2 others who don't know I use diapers for their intended purpose.

On 3/30/2019 at 9:53 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

a cold shower and wash good and then a hot bath with lots of bubbles, and get rid of the used diaper outside if possible. Don't be stingy on the soap either. Light some incense.

Can't add much more to this ...its exactly what I love doing.. but would be much better with a friend ...Sigh !! LOL!!
If you are trying get rid of the smell from your home open widows for a while to give the place an airing...incense in cone form is pretty pungent for a quick remedy..essential oil burners go on for longer & are generally a bit more subtle & gradual...I use both.
If its not wanting to go out smelling of poo ..try not to mush it / sit in it or rub it in ..just enjoy the sensation of walking around with that big weighty bulge & maybe lie on your stomach for a while.
After that soak in the bath ... pamper yourself with some nice smellies...talcum powder, deodorant spray ,cologne, dabs of perfume oil,  ...as a guy I like cedarwood  but old hippies generally prefer patchouli oil.

• Like 1

Removeing. Poop smell from you is easy.  A good hot shower with a flagran body wash..... And after shower body spray to be safe.....from a hose or apartment I go with cover up with a strong household cleaner like Lysol..... And accidentally burning a meal on the stove..... Burned anything in a frying pan

• 2 months later...

I would never poop 2 hours prior if I had to go somewhere around people, not even 4 hours.

Two things I find the to be the most effective if you have to leave with in a few hours:

• Keep the hair on your but trimmed before hand. Be careful when trimming, go very slow. No-hair helps keep poo from clinging to your bottom.
  • After you take a good shower (using a wash cloth with lots of soup on the cloth) do this:
  1. Dry off, then rub your but with a lot of baby wipes till it feels sticky from the baby wipes.
  2. Let your but air dry for about 5 mins.
  3. After that, get back into a clean diaper with lots of baby powder and sit in it for about an hour.
  4. Then take another shower.

I agree with what fillemup said, if you stay in it for more then a few minuets, nothing is going to get rid of the smell. If you can avoid sitting down in it, that will be better. Don't forget: even if you think you can't smell it, others can. Poop scent is VERY strong, and remember, your nose can become dull to the scent for hours after being around it for some time, while others will be sensitive to it.

Oder is a crazy thing.

As far as clearing out a room, even when you open windows, the smell lingers. I like to burn a candle and turn on the fans in my kitchen and bedroom to keep the air moving. But I find that NOTHING works to remove oder but time.