LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings

Hi everyone,

Long time DL, 40 yrs old, looking to make some friends online and maybe even in the real world that share my interests. I really like seeing others, male or female in diapers and love imagining diapering someone up nice and thick, though I'm not sure I'd be a good "daddy". I think I'd like to wear too... If that makes any sense? I probably have a lot to learn, so that's why I'm here! I'm from NY, but not the city. I like games, music, outdoors, skiing. Talk to you soon!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD Staircaster. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. You’ve come to the right place, there are lot of likeminded people here. Maybe you might not be the perfect daddy, but maybe you would be a good older, (but still in diapers yourself) brother? It’s all good, and there’s lots to see here, and I’m sure you’ll pick up some interesting information. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• 2 months later...
On 3/19/2019 at 8:30 PM, Staticaster said:

Hi everyone,

Long time DL, 40 yrs old, looking to make some friends online and maybe even in the real world that share my interests. I really like seeing others, male or female in diapers and love imagining diapering someone up nice and thick, though I'm not sure I'd be a good "daddy". I think I'd like to wear too... If that makes any sense? I probably have a lot to learn, so that's why I'm here! I'm from NY, but not the city. I like games, music, outdoors, skiing. Talk to you soon!

Welcome to DD you will find a lot of people here in the Forum to be nice!  And helpful for any of your questions.

On 3/20/2019 at 5:22 AM, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD Staircaster. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. You’ve come to the right place, there are lot of likeminded people here. Maybe you might not be the perfect daddy, but maybe you would be a good older, (but still in diapers yourself) brother? It’s all good, and there’s lots to see here, and I’m sure you’ll pick up some interesting information. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hey I used to live in NJ I grew up in Morris County NJ and I was just up there on Vacation to visit Family & Friends.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 5:22 AM, AbabeBill said:

Hi, I have been here maybe four months and have learned a lot from others and what they do and have told what I like. I think maybe I am a little more kinky with light bondage and ways to do different things. I hope you find what you like and enjoy this site and meet people here3