LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Foley Catheter

You can have crust form that will kind of glue it in place. With a sterile closed system draining into a sterile bag foleys if indicated are changed once a month .if you have a crust form ,repeated hyper distension of the bladder with warm sterile saline can sometimes unbond it ,use a piston syringe to withdraw the saline from the ballon , then the massive bolus of warn saline with "blow by" the catheter irrigate and moisten the urethra as it seeks a larger route to drain than the limited catheter.

If the ball on itself is stuck ,you can over fill it till it ruptures,you will need a urologist to run a cystoscope into your bladder to retrieve any possible shards of ballon  at worst they cause massive infection and severe bladder spasms unable to exit the bladder, alot depends on the foley used latex urethane,silicone ,silver coated to inhibit bacteria is part of the equation ways to remove it ,you can always John Wayne it , cut the valve and funnel off with shears and give it a sharp quick pull if that doesn't do it ,your only alternative is an E.D. we have used a larger intermittent catheter to thread the needle so to speak ,but trust me having a telephone pool shoved in you to break the other loose is going to be just as painfull as a hard pull if not worse ( usually its a 30 Fr that can take a foley inside of it as a removal tool .

Do not attempt to flush or irrigate with tap water or non sterile saline it will cause a life threatening multi organism infection .you'll end up in hospital on IF antibiotics and have to "come clean" with the doctor to explain how all those little burgers got in there( hint there is no plausible explanation short of enema in wrong hole ,and that's a very odd mistake for anyone including a toddler). I hope this helps in some way.

And I suggest you learn the in and outs of catheters and uses before you continue exploring them ,knowing the right way to use them can keep you from playing with them wrong ,I was a Paramedic/ Nurse so i learned in school then went thru the "refresher course" as they say when i began driving a catheter under doctors order 4X's a day. 

Unless you have blunt nose forceps and are going to John Wayne this,and I hope your not !

Go to an E.D a urologist will need to extract it .always hold the catheter when your cutting the valve off ,I assumed that was common sense , it can only go in so far ,because of the size of your bladder ,when you insert one you poke the back wall of the bladder ,inflate the ballon and give it a gentle tug to seat it ,in the bladder opening .

When removing it, you should hold the catheter between your thumb and index finger firmly before cutting the valve and funnel off ,maintaing control of the catheter is job #1 ,nothing else is more important ( well except not doing a Loràina Bobbit to yourself) . 

Oh my, has anyone hear from the OP? All I can say is one trip to the ER to remove a  lost sent taught me a lot. Not to mention the $1800.00 in Co-pay I shelled out. And then there was the Police chase when I walked out of the hospital after waking and shaking off the surgery. Hospital rules require you be released in to someones care. My car was parked in the lot but knew better that trying to drive figuring the car was an easy catch. Instead I hiked in to the woods. While making my way thru the woods six cruisers speed in to the ER parking lot lights and sirens. So stupid. Once they realized I wasn't driving I was no longer a person of interest and they all left.  

I do hope the OP is OK and doing well. Please post to let us know and be assured your not the first.

I think the OP is Australian, so a visit to an Emergency Department and treatment in a public hospital is high quality and free.

Please go. Swallow your embarrasment and get it fixed. The staff will be incredibly professional about it.

When I did my dumb thing, the female doctor who retrieved it just looked as pleased as punch that she'd fixed the problem, wrote me a script for antibiotics and sent me on my way.

Maybe we are more laid back here in Straya.  :)

went to emergency x-ray/ultrasound do not show anything ???...now i have to be mentally assessed (worried now)
Don't be worried , it nothing traumatizing it some person probably a psychiatric social worker ,psychologist , or psychiatrist ( non of them bite) just gonna ask you Dumb routine questions, trust me in most cases they have asked and been told the same things by many people (your not going to blow there mind ,and even if you did so what?) .
Millions of people insert all manner of God knows what in every orifice , you putting a catheter where it's supposed to go , doesn't rank high on the list of weird things people do ( every seen a guy with his Johnson stuck in barbecue grill? ,because he saw a hole and felt the need to fill it,i have ! We had to use Hurst tool (aka ' jaws of life ") to cut his grill off his Johnson.

So playing with a catheter is harmless and sure beats a number #2 pencil ,or a fork (your laughing but I kid you not, people have done it .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Don't be worried , it nothing traumatizing it some person probably a psychiatric social worker ,psychologist , or psychiatrist ( non of them bite) just gonna ask you Dumb routine questions, trust me in most cases they have asked and been told the same things by many people (your not going to blow there mind ,and even if you did so what?) .
Millions of people insert all manner of God knows what in every orifice , you putting a catheter where it's supposed to go , doesn't rank high on the list of weird things people do ( every seen a guy with his Johnson stuck in barbecue grill? ,because he saw a hole and felt the need to fill it,i have ! We had to use Hurst tool (aka ' jaws of life ") to cut his grill off his Johnson.

So playing with a catheter is harmless and sure beats a number #2 pencil ,or a fork (your laughing but I kid you not, people have done it .

thnx for support but unfortunately we people who do sillt things are frowned upon here in Aus. but hey i will continue cathing myself as i am now addicted

This just a cost saving suggestion ,I started having to cath before sterile disposable was the treatment standard with Rob Nell Red Rubber catheters that we used to lube ,use,boil,dry ,over and over ,they still sell them ,and are a he'll of alot cheaper than foley,all you do is wrap some medical tape around catheter and secure to base of penis to retain it ,then when you take it out boil it for next time ,no balloons to have issues with and let's you perfect your insertion technique . I have prostate issues so I use a coude tip (it has a slanted almost triahgular point ),the catheter has a raised DOT on the end to let you know the orientation of the point to overcome urethral obstructions. They make foley in that style also, with experience comes a fine touch and very comfortable insertion .