LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your favorite poop for a messy diaper

What’s your favorite kind of poop for that wonderful experience? Do you like it hard and firm? The poop that keeps its structure until you do something about it. Do you like a softer variety that comes out effortlessly and conform to the shape of your favorite diaper? Or what about full blown diarrhea? On a scale of 1-5 (5 being firmest and 1 being softest) where do you reside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say the best poop I have ever had in a diaper was several years ago after a 3 day camping trip and not pooping during that 3 day trip. When I got home, I diapered up because I knew it was going to be a good long poop. It turned out to be the most solid poop I have ever had and took a bunch of force to push it out. I had to keep reaching around to the back of my diaper to adjust the diaper to make room for it. I am not sure just how long it was, but I would not be surprised if it was more than 20 inches or longer and 1 inch or more across by the way it hurt my butthole while it was coming out. There were several times while it was coming out that it just stopped because it was forced up against the diaper and it would not break off so my butthole could close up for a break. By pulling the diaper down slightly and forcing the poop to the left and right, it helped it fold over and make room for the rest of it to come out. I will say, it was the most painful poop I ever had but at the same time it was the best diaper filling experience because it was by far the biggest single poop I ever dropped in my diaper. If I could do it again, I would, but with my incontinence these days, I just can't keep anything in for 3 days.

I use medication to manage my bowels 4 movements a day average ,consistency is a about a 2, soft formed is fine for toilet users but spontaneously disintegrates and fills every nook and cranny of diaper . I suppose being in a harness secured to a positioning dry flotation cushion doesn't give it much room to expand so it basicly goes the only places it can .center back and front I usually know I am or are going when I feel it enveloping my penis and testicles it's like a high pressure stool to left and right of testicles that loses pressure as it has room to spread once past testicles it can then fill the front of my diaper as it needs down near my testicles my harness and cushion restrict it ,I assume that's why it feels high pressure because it doesn't have many places to go until it reaches above my pubic symphysis .

I'd say a 2 or 3 for me.  I like a soft "gassy" poop where I fill my diaper with lots of embarrassing toots and "filling sounds" as my diaper fills up.  Those kinds of poops really recreate for me the infant experience of being a 6 to 9 month-old noisily filling my pants in the living room as my mom watches.  ?

https://stillindiapers.wordpress.com/

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer the normal mushy/firm sort. After holding it for a few days then filling your diaper with this sort of wet playdough mess that weighs down the seat of your diaper. So about a 3 id say

6 hours ago, bdmw96 said:

I prefer the normal mushy/firm sort. After holding it for a few days then filling your diaper with this sort of wet playdough mess that weighs down the seat of your diaper. So about a 3 id say

Id sure love to get mine more firm, but not super hard like constipated.  Tips??

Id sure love to get mine more firm, but not super hard like constipated.  Tips??

Fiber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk