LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First diapered weekend

Hello all 

I wanted to ask u for some advice 

my roommate is away with her bf for the weekend and I decided to try a diapered weekend ( till now I only tried it for a few hours never days ) 

so I wanted to ask u for some tips 

a what do to about the smell of urine  ? Or would there be any ? Till now I would air the room out and wash my clothes but now I m planning to be in mutual spaces too . And also bed and sheets 

b girls out there - uti risks from messy diapers ? 

C any suggestions to try during these days ? Nothing too kinky I m still in the early experimentation phase here 

thank u and have a lovely day 

A: Depending on what brand of diaper you'll be wearing will depend on the smell of urine pouring out into the room. Also, the length of how long you'll be wearing it after you have initially wet in it the first time will be key as well. If your overly worried about smell, try Talc powder. Sometimes it does help lessen the smell. A good idea would be washing the sheets and comforters after wards to help keep the smell down. 

B: I cant really help you with this question.

C: My wife wasn't an overly kinky woman when we first started dating with wearing diapers. Fast Forward 12 Years and its a different story. Lots of orgasms through diapers for her with the help of the Hitachi Wand over a really soaked diaper does the trick. Let your imagination take the places you haven't been.

Good Luck & have FUN!!!!

• Like 1

In my experience the smell of urine is really only a problem once it's been hanging around a while, ie 3 days or more.  Keep it in your nappies, wash or get rid of them every day, and you shouldn't have a problem.  Avoid asparagus!  Others have said that coffee makes your wee smell more, but I've no idea about that as I don't drink it.  Keep your wee off the furniture and off your bedding, unless you've got a waterproof undersheet.  Wash your bedding at the end of the weekend if you're worried about it.  And put your clothes in the washing machine at the end of the weekend just in case.

Enjoy it!

On 3/19/2019 at 8:14 AM, NoName004 said:

my roommate is away with her bf for the weekend and I decided to try a diapered weekend ( till now I only tried it for a few hours never days ) 

First off, diapered weekends are the best. I got to have one a couple weeks ago because my roommate was out of town and it was awesome. To answer your questions:

In my experience the smell of urine isn't an issue unless my diaper leaks. I wear Crinklz and they do a good job containing and reducing odor. If you are worried about the smell when your out and about just spray a little axe body spray or something like that on your clothes. For all weird smells in my room that I encounter I just clean the source and open a window. A couple days ago I had a large diaper leak onto my basketball shorts. All I did is I rinsed the shorts under water, let them air dry (they still smelled a little), and then I ran them through the wash a few days later. No smell anymore. Don't let any dirty diapers hang around your room for too long because they will smell. To reduce the smell of used diapers, then put them in a plastic grocery bag, tie up the bag, and then throw it out. That way the trash won't smell as bad because most of the odor will get trapped in the bag.

As far as your second question goes, I'm not 100% sure, but I would guess there is some of risk of a UTI. However, if you are changing shortly thereafter and clean up well applying lotion or cream, then you'll be fine. General rule of thumb, good hygiene means no infections.

What I like to do when I have a lot of free time in diapers is get into little-space. When I had that diapered weekend, I built a nice sized blanket fort in my room, crawled around, snuggled with my stuffies, and watched Dragon Tales. It was fantastic.

If you are not sure if you have a little side then try watching a cartoon while snuggling with a stuffed animal and sucking your thumb. She how it makes you feel. Get down on the floor and crawl around some (clean your floors first thought). See how it makes you feel. Like with most things in kink, if it makes you feel good, then you are doing something right. I hope you have an awesome weekend and learn a lot about yourself.

A I never really had a trouble with smell except maybe that my sheets start to smell a bit when i wear a diaper to bed, So as long as your diaper is not completely soaked and starts to leak and you wear a good diaper that shouldn't be a problem. And dispose of your diapers properly.
B I dont really know for sure but its best not to sit in a messy diaper for to long and make sure you clean yourself properly after you change i think that would be enough for a weekend.
C Go outside, maybe change in a public bathroom or something.

Hope you enjoy your weekend.

A- Any mild odor will clear adequately with a hour or two of open airing as long as the source is no longer present. Also girls tend to be more sensitive to this than boys. Coffee and fermented beverages will increase the odor significantly so are best avoided beforehand and during wear-time. And clean or keep clean any leakage so that in dealing with the used diapers you've dealt with the possible source of odors.

B- Girls are at a highter risk of UTI's so to keep that minimal you shouldn't wear a messy diaper for any length of time, and you should clean up well afterward.

C- Do whatever you think you'll enjoy; after all it IS time for you and you deserve to get the best from it while you can. Follow your heart.

Bettypooh

• Like 1