LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long Term babysitter comes to the house (role play private with Ishigreensa)

Anyone2

It's about 4:30 p.m in the afternoon . Billy is upstairs in his bedroom playing with his toy cars. He pushes them another on the floor and makes car noises. 

His parents are downstairs in the living room watching TV.  All of a sudden  Stacey gets a phone call she takes her phone out of her pocket and answers it before going in the kitchen and closing the door Sophie good here. the person on the other end of the phone tells her about what has happened which is terrible.

The phone call goes on for a while longer and she ends the call and  to explain to her husband what has happened.   Luke gets up from the sofa and heads up stairs to start picking there things. 

Stacey starts calling various family members and friends to see if they could look after Billy unfortunately it seems like no one can do it at such short notice so she has no choice but to start looking for someone to care for Billy  that works in the local area.

She then finds someone online who is local to them and is a baby sitter. She  dials the number into a phone hoping the person would pick up. And be able to help.

Brenda was in her room listening to music and doing some homework while also talking on the phone to her best friend when her phone suddenly rang.  Now, she had been wanting to babysit for a while to get a little pocket money, but until this particular call, she had only had family and friend's children to watch for an hour or two at most, and most of them didn't pay her a lot because her mom said that she should be willing to do things for family and friends.

She was, therefore, quite surprised to get a call this evening since she knew for a fact that all of her family and friends were going to be home that evening.

"May I take your name and address, and what time and how long do you need a sitter for?" Brenda asked as politely as possible.

"hello my name is Sarah and I live at (enter address here which is kind of close to her. If not a couple of blocks down.   As soon as possible please. I am hoping you can look after my 9 year old son Billy.  He has a couple of problems. but apart from that he is really quite good and friendly. Unfortunately he still wets the bed at night occasionally and needs. Reminding when to go to the bathroom in the daytime. I hope that isn't a problem for you or anything with that . She says hoping that is all ok. 

Brenda thought she heard the last name before.

"Just a minute, Sarah.  I'll talk to my dad.  It's kind of late to ask for a sitter this late at night, but he might say yes if it really is an emergency."

Brenda ran down to the living room to hand her dad the phone.

"I think the coworker you always talk about wants me to babysit tonight, dad.  It seems to be quite urgent."

Her dad answered the phone.

"Yes?  Is this Luke?"

(I know it's only four, but they think since they are jsut now calling, it will be more like 6 that they want her because they don't know the details yet, and it's a school night).

"okay " Sarah says as she waits on the phone thinking  hurry up come on we haven't got much time to herself. I knew that wasn't a good thing  think but they were desperately in a rush. 

She  thinks you can hear talking in the background and then all of a sudden a man's voice comes on and ask if this is husband. "Hello sir I am his wife my name is Sarah. Unfortunately my husband is very busy at the moment and cannot talk to you I'm afraid she says just wanting to get on with the call and not disturb her husband she is busy packing their suitcases.

She goes through everything she went through with the baby sitter but in a lot more detail explaining what kind of happened. Those still giving all details away for privacy of course. 

Brenda's dad handed the phone to her mom after explaining what he understood was the situation, and after some time, her mom agreed that Brenda could watch his child for him, and that because of the nature of the emergency, and knowing it would take a lot of money, they decided to agree to it for free.  

"Who knows?" Brenda's mom said.  "There may come a time when we really need your help on something."

And so, her parents called her back to the living room, and before five-ten, they were at the house, dad dropping Brenda off to meet Billy and the parents, and to get any emergency information.  Of course, Brenda's parents got some of the emergency information for themselves because Brenda was going to have to look after the young boy for a lot longer than one evening, so if any really went wrong, it would be her dad that would have to drive the boy to the hospital in an emergency.

Then, Brenda was finally settled in, and she looked to Billy's mom to take her up to his room to meet her new little boy.  While she was going to do it for free this one time, she hoped that if she did a good job, they would spread the word and she'd get more customers after this, and at the same time, she was going to get a little more freedom as she would now be responsible for getting herself to bed at a decent hour so she could look after the boy and go to school on top of it.

Brenda came upon the boy's bedroom door, and she knocked at the door.  She knew he wets in his sleep as that was explained by his mom, but she thought nothing about it.  Though most kids grew out of wetting the bed before the age of eight, she knew that there were some late bloomers, and if she wanted to set a good impression, she would deal with him professionally and not shame him just because of a little problem that made him look younger.

"Billy?  Can I come in?" she asked through the door.  "We should talk and you should hug your mom and dad bye."

Luke continue talking on the phone "oh thank you, thank you , thank you ever so much you  don't know how much of life savour you  we were staying to worry that we wouldn't be able to find anyone to take care of him and look after him on such short notice. and even if they could I'm sure they wouldn't do for a non disclosed period of time 

we really didn't want to have to take him with us but we would if we had no other choice  however it won't be really appropriate considering  the circumstances and then we would have tothe would have to take him out of school as well. Which would lead him to Falling behind on his education of course considering how long he would be out of school. 

Okay that is fine. Your daughter  and and you  are really helping us out here in a big way here and we can never thank you enough for that So I wouldn't have it any other way . we will be more than happy to try and help you as much as  we can in future if you need that help , if someone you need help or something else.  Again I can't thank your daughter enough for doing this  and you allowing her to do this. We are very grateful.  Anyway I got the continue on with the packing now but we will see you soon or what have you" he says before saying goodbye and ending the call.  He then tells his wife the good.

Sarah is so thankful that they said yes "well that's very good news." She says before going  to Billy's room "Billy I need to talk to you about something" she says sounding serious. 

Billy looks up from the floor at his mommy and and tell something is up "what is it?" He asks nervously. 

Sarah goes over and sits on his bed "come and sit here please."she says to him.

Billy gets up off the floor and sits on his bed next to his mother. 

"Something important has come up and me and daddy are going to have to go away across the other side of the world but we are not sure when we will be able to come back home. don't worry we have got into someone to look after you whilst we are away she is really nice and understanding . I am going to miss you when we are a way" she says looking at him. 

Billy processes what he  has been told for a bit." But I don't want you to leave." He says felling a little bit sad

"I know you don't but we don't have much choice if we could stay here we would but unfortunately we can't" Sarah says hugging him

Luke continues packing the last essential items and things that they will need. He finally finished packing and takes the suitcases downstairs as they will need to leave as soon as possible. 

Billy nods his head"okay mommy I will try and be good for you and daddy." He says before going back down on the floor again and play with his toy cars. 

Sarah leaves the room and gets herself ready to go as soon as possible. Luke does the same and they sit down on the sofa and wait. After leaving some contact information and things on a note in the kitchen with the house keys and so on. 

After a while Luke hears someone knocking at the door "it must be the babysitter." Luke says to his wife as he goes and answers the door."hello I'm James please come inside. This is my wife Sarah. Billy is upstairs. 

Now we don't want Billy going to bed any later than 8:30. On school  nights as if he goes to bed any later we have found he tends to be a little tired the next day.  On the weekends is your decision just keep in mind that he will be tired the next day if he goes to bed too late. He is pretty good and does as he's told  most of the time without issue.

We have left a spare set of house keys in the kitchen with our information, emergency contact information and a couple of other notes. We thank you so much for coming and doing this for us especially for free. anyway Other questions   any other questions don't hesitate to phone one of us and ask."

He says before going to upstairs to say good bye to his son. Sarah does the same and then both of them leave out the door and quickly get into the car before driving off and heading to the airport.

Billy gose back to playing cars on the floor after saying goodbye to his parents. He is still wearing his school uniform which is a bluey jacket  with a red tie and white top. He has black trousers on and black shoes.

He doesn't look very comfortable in the  school uniform that he is currently wearing. Perhaps some more casual clothes would be better  for him to wear or even his pyjamas  who knows.  

Brenda called in at him that she was coming in, and then she opened the door.

"Billy, I'm your new sitter," she smiled.  "Would you come over and talk to me for a bit so I know you a little better?"

She went over and sat on his bed wondering how to go about getting to know him, when she noticed he was still in a school uniform.

"Billy?  Do you always wear your uniform after school?  You seem really uncomfortable."

Billy looks at up her from the floor and he thinks he recognises her from somewhere. He sits the looking at her  trying to think were he had seen her before.

After a couple of minutes or so he then thinks that he remembers  seeing her at school a few times but only in passing. "Do you go here?" He nervously asks pointing to the school logo on his blue jacket he is wearing. 

When she asks him to talk to her on the bed he looks at her sitting on his bed " yeah sure." He says coming over to the bed and sitting down on it next to her.  

"Um yeah they are pretty uncomfortable and I don't usually wear them after school" Billy says looking at her as he  moves his  jacket a bit with his hand because it's starting to become uncomfortable again and it is starting to get on his nerves a bit as well.

(When is she going to talk to him about her wanting him to wear pull ups to bed?? Since he doesn't wear them at the moment and his parents just changed the bed when needed) 

(His mom says that he wets the bed, so she just assumes he wears them, so she doesn't think about telling him about wearing them until it is about time to go to bed this first night, and that's when she realizes that he needs them.  So she'll call his parents about getting them on board the next morning before she sternly makes him wear them... assuming he wets the bed that night).

(Are they in a private school, because normally, 15 years old is high school and 9 years old is fourth grade or so even third grade if his birthday comes late in the year.  That would mean he wouldn't see her at school unless it is a special Catholic school or something).

"Well, then, I think we should take off your uniform, don't you?" she asked him.  "It wouldn't be good to get your uniform dirty by playing in it.  If your teacher is strict, she or he might get mad if you get your clothes dirty."

She took his jacket after he took it off, and she walked with it to his closet.

"I'm going to hang this up for you.  Go to your dresser and get some play clothes on.  I promise I won't turn around until you tell me you've changed your pants so that what is private stays hidden," she tells him.

She then goes off to the closet to hang up his jacket.

(I think think that he does wear them to bed but when she finds out he doesn't wear them she assumes that miss understood his parents when they said about that  he could wear pull ups or diapers but she isn't sure about.

However because  it's quite late. She lets him go to bed and he is starting to get tired she lets him go to bed. of course he ends up wetting  the bed that night. She then  realizes that he needs them in the morning and calls his parents to get them on bored. 

After school she   measures him to see what would fit him because he is quite small he probably end up being able to fit in a 5 or 6 easily. She then takes him to the shops with her which is down the road a bit and she goes with him to the diapers and pull ups area. She then starts looking for something that will fit him.

I think she should ended up buying what she thinks are the   cutest looking boys pull ups that will fit him and that he will look cute in them.

She probably buy  quite a lot of them. I don't know if you want her to buy the diapers as well at this point but she can if you want her to. She then goes buys the items.

Maybe she should make him wear a pull up the and then.if not go back home and put them on him when ever you have her do that. ) 

(Let's just say that maybe he has seen her in town before with her friends ) 

Billy agrees and starts taking it off. He then just grabs some random clothes and put them on. "I am done. Can we spend so time together?. I would like to get to know you" he says to her. 

(It's only about 5:00 when they leave, so I was thinking they still had a little time, and she would get dinner ready for him and then a bath....  Maybe she just doesn't find any pull ups to start with so doesn't think he has any pull ups.  The next morning when she finds his bed all wet, she calls the parents and asks that it be okay for her to put him in them to sleep because she doesn't want to wash his sheets all the time, and they agree with her and let him know he is not to fight her on it.  Then she takes him to the store after school to get the pull ups.  The diaper will come later, when something happens to cause him to poop in the pull up when she decides he should wear pull ups during the day, too.  Maybe he is so upset at his parents going away, that he wets his pants at school a couple of days in a row, so she starts putting him in pull ups to go to school just in case....  And then for one reason or another, he can't get to the bathroom when he as to poop and that's when she decides diapers are better for him... except at school where she tells him that he has pull ups on at school for a reason, and she will not stop diapering him until he learns to control himself at least at school.)

Brenda smiled and turned to take the dress pants and hang them up and then the dress shirt.

ONce his clothes were hung up, she smiled and nods.

"Of course, we should get to know each other.  I don't know how long I'll have to play mommy to you until your parents finish with whatever happened."

She sat down again and turned to face him.

"So, do you like to do anything at school or after school?" she asked.

(That sounds all good but won't she have to let his school  and the school nurse  know that she is going to send him in to school wearing pull ups?.  

Maybe he doesn't get any better so she just keeps him in diapers or maybe she tries to potty train him again because she thinks he needs it after quite a while of things not getting any better. 

I was also thinking that maybe  became he has quite small legs he gets tired of walking Perry easy and is a little slower than most children his age.

Perhaps because of this she ends up having to carry him a couple of times but it's hard work and he gets tried again it seems really easy. So many she buy a pushchair. To make it easier for him and herself ) 

I think rather after the nurse has him sent to her two days in a row, she calls his babysitter finding out that his parents are out of town, and the nurse is the one that actually recommends him wearing pull ups to school until his insecurity issues get resolved because having the class see him pee his pants has two ill effects.  One, from a health viewpoint, is that bodily liquid is being deposited in the classroom and affecting all the students.  Two, from a bullying point of view, it is better he wear pull ups and keep his wetting his pants between the nurse and himself rather than letting all his peers know that he pees his pants in the day time.)

(I'll get back to you on the stroller thing, but I'm not that keen on it, at least not at the moment.)

(yeah okay that is a better idea and he school contacts her as well wanting all here information such as phone, who they should call if they can't get hold of here and so on. 

Maybe she sets  a playdate for Billy with another mom she knows or something. Maybe the kid is a toddler or something around Billy's age and has problems like him)

(Okay that is fine but me. If you do end up not liking it at all just let me know) 

(Can we please get back to role playing as well?) 

Brenda smiled and turned to take the dress pants and hang them up and then the dress shirt.

ONce his clothes were hung up, she smiled and nods.

"Of course, we should get to know each other.  I don't know how long I'll have to play mommy to you until your parents finish with whatever happened."

She sat down again and turned to face him.

"So, do you like to do anything at school or after school?" she asked.

"so are you saying that you are going to be my mommy unit my parents get back?. I thought that you were just looking after me for them until they come back. Not being my mommy" Billy asks wondering since he wasn't told about that.

He then starts think about it.  maybe she does want to be my mommy??. What about if she feels like I am here child and wants to treat me like her child ???. He thinks to himself about it more. 

He is probably just looking into something that someone said too deeply when it wasn't really anything but something they just said. Unless it wasn't and she does want to be is mommy or something. He is probably just thinking about something some said that they didn't mean anything by unless they did mean something by it and they do want him to be the child or something. 

"I'm not the biggest fan of school but I do like playing with toys at home. Also sometimes watching movies and TV. He says when asked what he likes. 

"What I'm saying, Billy, is that until your parents get back, I'm going to be responsible for you.  If you are scared, it will be my job to take care of it.  If you are upset, I will be there to comfort you.  If you wet the bed, I will have to give you a bath and make sure you are clean again.  It's simply all the things that your mom usually does, that will fall to me to do until she comes back, okay?"

She smiled at him as he went on about what he liked.

"Well, I'm not always a big fan of school either, but I like one or two classes, and I like spending time with my friends there."

She smiled about him talking about movies.

"What movies do you like?  I like a few children's movies like Mulan and Lion King."

So  you are kind of  my older sister then and I am your younger brother??.I guess my parents told you I wet the bed. Billy asks looking kind of a little bit embarrassed about her knowing that he wet the bed but he understands why she needed to know about that. 

"I guess that is one good thing about school. I have never seen the lion king my parents say it's too violent for me to see but I have heard that it's not that bad. I am only really allowed to watch the movies and DVDs my parents buy for me. 

Brenda laughed when he said that Lion King was too violent for him.  Even four year olds watch that show, she thought.

"Well, while I'm here, I'm in charge, and if I want you to see Lion King, I'll put it on.  If your parents are so worried about the violence, then I'll fast forward it at the final fight, the only real violent place in the movie, and then you can enjoy the main part of the story."

She reached out and tickled him.

"So, do they treat you like you're three years old sometimes or something?"

(sorry for the late reply I have had a busy day.)

"I don't think my parents would be very happy if they found out that I watched the lion king. I am only allowed to watch what they say isn't too violent or something else." Billy says to her.

"No not really but when it comes to what I am allowed to see then yes maybe" he says looking at her

(You seemed to have forgotten the sister one.  Just checking).

"Well, maybe I can talk to them and clear it with them before I show it to you another day then," Brenda told him.  She was sure if she explained to them that it was just an animation with real animal behavior, that surely Billy couldn't mix up being human and being violent with knowing that lions are naturally dangerous and naturally fight for the strength to lead the group.  Besides, as a last plea, she would talk to them about the actual lessons he can learn about loss without actually having it happen making him sympathetic to classmates who have had a loss, and that the only truly violent part is clipped at the end so they do not actually see the Hyenas killing the imposter king, and that it is only hinted as the imposter is taken down only in the silhouettes, and she could stop the movie just at the point where Simba let Scar go into banishment.  That way, he wouldn't actually see any killing.

Brenda then thought about another movie that she might be able to get permission for at this time.  Maybe she could find the Teletubbies DVD that she sometimes showed her young cousins at home, or her mom could bring it over for her that evening?  There is definitely nothing violent on Teletubbies, but the downside is, that Teletubbies are for preschool aged kids, and certainly shouldn't interest a boy Billy's age.  Still, that was the safest thing she had available, and maybe he might be okay with it since it seemed he was quite sheltered from regular things that fourth or fifth grade boys watched.

"well you could try but I don't think that they will allow me to. Anyway Can we please do something? I am staying to get. bored just sitting here doing nothing"  Billy asks as he wants to be doing something. 

His parents probably won't like if you tried to show him something like that and of course going against there wouldn't be something you would want to do since you're trying to please your customers. Plus you want them to think that you are good so they hopefully recommend you other people. going against them and allowing him to watch that wouldn't be the way forward for  getting recommendations. 

His parents would  probably be more likely to allow him to watch Teletubbies. But who knows if he would like it or not know mind you he doesn't really  to watch much stuff the kids his age would be watching. In fact it is actually mostly preschool that he is allowed to watch. 

Brenda wasn't that worried about Lion King.  After all, it was a Disney animation.  If Disney was known for one thing, it was known for family movies.  If his parents were so weird about a children's show like that, then she wasn't so sure she'd be worried about their recommendations anyway.

However, to make peace for the moment, she would just call and ask her parents to bring Teletubbies or something like that, and if they recommended any other Disney movies, she would have to tell them that she'd have to  get permission first.

The truth was, though, it was really silly not be so worried about Lion King.  Even six year old kids watched it and loved it.  Billy was not a four year old, unless he had some mental issues that the parents had not shared with her, but if he did, then this was the parents' fault for not honestly telling her what she was dealing with.

She smiled and nodded when he asked her if he could do something.

"How about you go play with some toys for now, and I'll call your mom and dad to see what kind of TV you are really not allowed to watch and why."

Billy had definitely heard about the Lion King to an extent even though his parents tried to keep him somewhat sheltered from it for some reason he didn't know. He would like The Lion King as well as some other movies. e

Especially ones made by Disney he heard that they were good . but for the moment he would have to put up with what his parents allowed him to watch. Perhaps they would allow him to watch it when he was older. 

Billy himself didn't really get why his parents wouldn't allow him to watch certain things that were considered suitable for his age group. 

You didn't have any medical conditions that he knew of anyway. if he did however his parents might have not told him because they didn't want him to feel different or something else like that. 

"Okay I guess" Billy says looking a bit disappointed with that answer he wants to get to know whoever this person was looking after him and  wants to spend time with them.