LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping at the Mudfest

I was watching some YouTube vids of various mudfests around the country. Looks dirty enough that someone could go for quite a long time before having to ‘clean up’. I’ve never been to one. Has anyone been to one? Do they have showers or private locations where one could take care of a mess inside the clothing?

• 2 months later...

I've played in the mud in a poppy diaper on rainy days out in the forests. It's fun. I would go out when it's poring rain, no one is around and sit down in my loaded diaper on a muddy trail. The trill of being caught because you're on a trail makes it intense.

46 minutes ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

I've played in the mud in a poppy diaper on rainy days out in the forests. It's fun. I would go out when it's poring rain, no one is around and sit down in my loaded diaper on a muddy trail. The trill of being caught because you're on a trail makes it intense.

Ah yes! Trail diapering is quite the thrill, the ever anticipation of being caught in only your wet messy diaper. 

What excuse will you use to explain your appearance?

What will you do if your happened upon by a law enforcement officer on the trail?

Will you be able to have your fun with out being caught?

The thrill if the chase so to speak. 

On 5/26/2019 at 11:42 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Ah yes! Trail diapering is quite the thrill, the ever anticipation of being caught in only your wet messy diaper. 

What excuse will you use to explain your appearance?

What will you do if your happened upon by a law enforcement officer on the trail?

Will you be able to have your fun with out being caught?

That's always something to think about.

Firstly, having an adult see me might not be as bad as if they had a child with them. That would be very embarrassing.

I always keep reasons/stories in the back of my mind for worse case situations so I'm ready. (This by the way is why I don't like the wear diapers out in pub that have cartoons on them, because your story is blown).

But to answer your question: If I were caught, by anyone, I would say something like, "I apologize, I think I just got bit or stuck by something and need to remove it from my shorts, and thought I was alone. I'm sorry you had to see that.

It's a though one. That's why I've only gone out in the rain, because it's too risky on a sunny day when people could be out. There's always a chance someone is walking in the rain, but usually people who are crazy enough to do that are probably just as nuts as me.

Will I be able to have fun without be caught you ask? Yes, I really don't want to be caught. But I'll tell you a story that relates to your question: When I was about 6 or 7 years old we had real pampers diapers at my house for larger baby boys, and I just fit into them. My sister was very popular in high school and about 4 years older then me. She always had really cute girlfriends over at the house. They would be in the living room while I was just around the corner down the hall by my bedroom door. I remember I would quietly walk out of my bedroom in just a diaper and sit on the floor in a baby style crawling position with my hands in front of me and my belly near the floor. There was an extreme excitement from the danger of one of the girls getting up to use the washroom and coming around the corner and seeing me in a baby diaper. Hearing their voices so close and not knowing when one was going to come around the corner. Even at that young of an age I was turned on by this risk. I think my hormones were more active then normal as a child. That was probably the most exciting times I've had in a diaper ever. Although I remember very far back when I was an actually baby in diapers. My parents brought me to Disney land. I was literally in diaper. I don't remember much of it because I was so young, but do remember crawling on the ground and feeling some kind of excitement from the rubbing on the ground. It's crazy because they say baby's don't have them sensations when they are 15 or so months, but I distinctly remember this moment. I never forgot it.