LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does our ABDL side help keep us young?

Following on from the ‘Getting old sucks’ topic, I just wondered if as we get older does our ABDL side help to keep us to feel young? I have always been interested in the ‘why me ‘ of ABDL but now I am more interested in ‘can I make use of it’, because one thing is certain, it ain’t going away!

I shall be 70 within 6 months and I try very hard not to feel burdened by my age. I am certainly not as physically fit as I was, although pretty healthy, but I do have an optimistic outlook and there are many things I see with the excitement I felt as a child. I’m still interested in taking things apart to see how they work (and not necessarily putting them back together:), I am building a boat, a 19 ft wooden motorboat (year 4) I have a sports car, not an expensive one but it does make me smile when I drive it!

How do you all feel about the ABDL being part of your lives?

I think there could be something to that. It’s not far from the old saying “young at heart”, or “you are only as old as you feel”. As for myself, I too, have great enthusiasm for a good many “young” pursuits, or even juvenile ones. But, the age of my body, and working my job, are catching up to me. I’m at the stage of, doing much less physically, then ever. And not because I don’t want to, but some things are just not possible. A good example would be, having to do maintenance around the house, that requires a ladder. I still can, but using one taxes me greatly. That aside, I still love lots of things I did as a child, and adding my diaper wearing into that, makes it even more satisfying. 

I think for me it does more then just make me feel young.My hair is regressing.ALL my hair went gray years ago.But as my hair is growing back in it is growing in black.That includes my beard.Can someone explane this to mo me?

I'm 65, and I still can't believe myself when I say that out loud. But yes, there are still many things that I look forward to doing, projects that I am excited about working on, and a hobby that consumes a great deal of time.

I just got back last Sunday from a week end camping trip, where I cooked my meals over a camp fire all accomplished without matches.

I have no intentions of retiring. Why would I leave a job I enjoy, that proves challenging, and where I serve at my own pleasure?

Health issues? Yeah, there are a couple. None are life threatening, however.

I go by the saying, "age is a state of mind." I truely believe it. Most people I meet don't guess I'm the age I am. That say I seem much younger than my actual age. Maybe being an ab that wants to be a 2 year old has something to go with that. 

I think it helps keep our spirits up and make for more frequent happiness, but that can be overwhelmed by disease and aging which can get in the way either through pain or an inability to do things we once did that helped us feel young. Those who say you're as young as you feel simply haven't experienced these things at a level which can give an understanding of the matter. When your every day begins and ends with pain and weariness you simply cannot feel young anymore :huh:

Bettypooh

• This is for ;;you older guys, you are as old as you think and act. I am 75 and love to wear spandex metallic short shorts for walks. I love to swim and belong to LA Fitness. I have a hobby in HO trains and my second bedroom  is filled with train table, 13 x 11 and I work on them wearing a tight diaper and rubber locking pants. I am single so I can wear them as long as I want and it is very exciting. I have a zentai purple metallic suit dtach hood and detach gloves so I can do things while wearing it. Guys try some of this and enjoy life. I can  go for a walk wearing a diaper and rubber pants and short shorts and enjoy a good pee while walking and no one knows that I am diapered unless I bend over. Enjoy your life and life it tto the limits. 

Diapers are an amazing support for me. They help me deal with my emotional anxiety, even though days where I don't want to keep going anymore. They help me feel young even though I dread getting older. I also find them more comfortable than regular undies. 

1 hour ago, LtlGary said:

Diapers are an amazing support for me. They help me deal with my emotional anxiety, even though days where I don't want to keep going anymore. They help me feel young even though I dread getting older. I also find them more comfortable than regular undies. 

I agree that they are part of a unique support system, both emotional and physical that we share. I don’t dread getting older, although I am not enjoying parts of the process. But I was reminded how good old age can be recently, slightly abstract but nevertheless relevant (well, I think so.)

I had a lovely dog whom I adored, he was always ‘up’, every day was ‘the best day’. Long energetic walks, swimming, playing ‘stick’, and working to command.  After 12 years old he became old and arthritic, and we could not go on the fabulous walks together that we used to, but he was still the lovely loving ‘up’ dog that he was in his youth, he just could not do as much, we were always close but we became closer still as he became more and more infirm, and I loved him to bits. Last October I made the decision to put him down, he was falling over and the quality of his life was gone, he was 14. It was the worst day of my life. But even on that day he let me know that it was still a great day, enjoy it to the full, as best you can. It is a mantra I shall carry to my own old age.

There is always beauty in the world, you just have to go and find it. Now I like to pick up a camera and go walking and looking. The camera makes me stop thinking about all the negative stuff in my life and focus on something artistic/beautiful, something I like. The nappies mean I can keep going for longer walks without a break, as well as reinforcing my childlike excitement with what I am looking at.

• Like 2
On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:24 AM, Greybird said:

Following on from the ‘Getting old sucks’ topic, I just wondered if as we get older does our ABDL side help to keep us to feel young? I have always been interested in the ‘why me ‘ of ABDL but now I am more interested in ‘can I make use of it’, because one thing is certain, it ain’t going away!

I shall be 70 within 6 months and I try very hard not to feel burdened by my age. I am certainly not as physically fit as I was, although pretty healthy, but I do have an optimistic outlook and there are many things I see with the excitement I felt as a child. I’m still interested in taking things apart to see how they work (and not necessarily putting them back together:), I am building a boat, a 19 ft wooden motorboat (year 4) I have a sports car, not an expensive one but it does make me smile when I drive it!

How do you all feel about the ABDL being part of your lives?

Numbers mean nothing, I am a few years older than you and I wear short shorts all the time. Some have the split side, some are pvc and some spandex. I walk a lot and my speed is 3.6mph. Any thing faster would be a jog. I also wear a cloth diaper and locking rubber pants while doing this and some look and some do not for the swishing sound of rubber or plastic gives it away. I also love lite bondage and I am single so I have my own fun and a lot of cum is spilled in my diapers. As soon as you say I am to old for this you will kie. Think young and enjoy the rest of your life. Ged a speedo brief and take a dip.  

22 hours ago, deacon said:

Numbers mean nothing, I am a few years older than you and I wear short shorts all the time. Some have the split side, some are pvc and some spandex. I walk a lot and my speed is 3.6mph. Any thing faster would be a jog. I also wear a cloth diaper and locking rubber pants while doing this and some look and some do not for the swishing sound of rubber or plastic gives it away. I also love lite bondage and I am single so I have my own fun and a lot of cum is spilled in my diapers. As soon as you say I am to old for this you will kie. Think young and enjoy the rest of your life. Ged a speedo brief and take a dip.  

Hi Deacon, that is a great mantra, most of which I share. I am finding it frustrating that my body does not keep up with the child in me! But I’m sure my abdl side helps keep me young. I too live either in shorts or dungarees, my teddy bear travels with me nearly everywhere and I live a much ‘younger’ life that many of my age! Long may it continue.