LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When life hands you a family.

elfowl

They soon reach the store and he parks and unbuckles her, getting her out and walking into the store with her and getting a basket before switching her to his other arm for a moment so that he could carry the basket and walked into the child's clothing section and walked over to each item of clothing and let her look around and had her point at the design she would like for each item of clothing he was going to get as he was going to get several pairs that would be in her size. As soon as they have all the clothing items she needs and then takes a look at the protection he had mentioned and lets her again pick out a design she would like to wear by pointing at it before getting the one she picks and putting a couple of pairs and then moving onto the toys section and letting her pick out the toys before putting them into the basket and moving to the checkout lane so that they could pay for the things they had bought for her today.

I look through the clothes, and pick out a wide verity of shorts, skirts, pants, overalls, shirts, blouses, and shoes, mostly in pink and green, or with cute designs.  When we get to the protection, I gravitate towards the ones with princess designs, but then gasp with delight as I see that they have some with colorful dragons on them, and quickly and excitedly point them out to Daddy, going from reluctantly admitting that the protective underwear is for the best, to actively wanting the pullups, and glad that Daddy is getting several packs of them.  When we go through the toys, I pick out a doll or two, and a couple of stuffed animals, and surprise myself by looking over a couple of toddler and baby toys, being especially interested in a baby bouncer, that looks large enough that I could fit in it.

Shortly before we go to checkout, I pull on Daddy's sleeve, and let him know "I gotta pee, but only just a little bit Daddy."

"Gotta potty a little bit sweetheart? Okay, as soon as we're done here I'll take you potty, unless you think you wanna wait until we get home and then you can potty in the potty at home." He told her as he paid for the items and thanks the cashier before walking out with all the bags and goes over to the car and puts them into the trunk before getting Liz into her carseat before strapping her in and getting into the driver's seat and buckling up before driving back home so that they can put away all of the new clothes and toys they bought. He had bought her a childs sized bouncy house instead of the toddler one because he knew she was gonna grow out of it and especially since she could use it to bounce with her cousins and eventually some friends that she might make in school when she starts going to it that is. She would after all, be going into second grade when he would register her as he just couldn't keep her home all the time 24/7 and he would also have to send her cousins to the same school anyways, so it would be better this way.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

I nod, "I wanna wait till we get home Daddy"  I say, shivering at the though of the disgusting public bathrooms.  I walk with Daddy back to the car with Daddy, and hapily climb into my carseat, to let him strap me in securely.  I ask him  "Can you make it tighter Daddy...?  I like it when it feels like you're huggin me real tight."  As I ride I play around with Valfore, making up adventures of her as a sea captain, looting sunken ships to build her hoard.

He nods and secures her in the car seat making the straps tighter so that they are hugging her securely and snuggly. As soon as they are home, he puts the stuff down in her room before going with her to the potty and helping her with the potty until she is done and then washes her hands and brings her out again so that they can go to the movies and straps her in again before driving off the movies and when they get there, he gets her out and carries her inside the movies and asks her "What movie do you wanna see sweetheart?" Before buying tickets for them to the movie she wants to see and gets some snacks for them before going to their seats and sitting down with her and watching the movie as the previews start.

I smile at Daddy as he tightens the straps and the carseat hugs me more snugly.  I play with Valfore on the way home.  When we're at home, I go to the bathroom, and wait for Daddy to come undress me and help me, dancing a little and holding my crotch.  once he does come and help me, I look at him, smiling and say "Thank you for helping me go potty Daddy."  

I grin as we get back in the car, and Daddy straps me in tightly again.  Once we reach the theatre I see that there's a lot of movies playing, and I have to ask Daddy what they all are.  There's a couple of horr movies, an action movie, a superhero movie, some romances, a documentary, and a movie with Ponies and a dragon.  "I wanna see the Dragon and Pony movie Daddy."  I reply after he explains what all is showing.  I hold his hand as he buys tickets, and then snacks, and follow him to the seats in the theatre.

As soon as the movie is over he took her out of the theater and back to the car asking as they walked "Did you enjoy the movie?" He then got her into the car seat and straps her in tightly before driving home for lunch and going inside with her and having her sit at the table and went into the kitchen before he would start making lunch for them to eat and once their lunch was done cooking, he brought it out for them to eat and set it down on the table before getting them both something to drink and coming back soon after to place each cup on the table and started to eat.

I grin at Daddy as he carries me out of the theater.  "I did Daddy.  I liked it a lot!  I especially liked the songs.  They were fun!" I grin at him as he straps me in tight to my carseat, and play with my stuffies on the way home.  Sitting down at the table I keep playing with Valfore for a bit while Daddy makes lunch.  A question occurs to me, and I turn to face Daddy.  "Daddy... You said my cousins are coming to stay with us?....  What are they like?... Are they nice?..."  I clutch Valfore to my chest, worried that my cousins are gonna be mean... or bratty... or demanding... or treat me like Cinderella or something.

"Your cousins are nice, but like you they are clingy and dependent, but don't worry I have enough love to go around. I'm pretty sure that you girls will get along with each other. How about once you finished eating your lunch, we go to the park and you can play there for a while and then we can come back and just relax at home. Also if you want we can change you into your new protection and if you need to go potty when we're at the park, you can use the new protection. It's up to you since the protection can hold a couple of uses before it needs to be changed for a fresh one and it's concealable beneath your pants or whatever your wearing to cover your bottom." He told her as he waited to see what she wanted to do about that.

Daddy tells me that my cousins are nice, and I trust him, but I'm not completely sure about it, I decide to stop worrying about it for now.  The idea of going to the park on the other hand makes me excited, and I grin and nod happily.  "Yes please Daddy, that would be fun!"

When he brings up my protection I grow silent and contemplative,  I think for a bit before deciding.  "Yes please Daddy, I'd like to try the protection, just in case I can't go potty..."  to myself I want to try using it and see what it's like when I use the protection instead of peeing in the potty, but I don't want Daddy to know, for some reason I feel like he'd be disappointed in me if he knew I wanted to do that.

He nodded and took her to get changed into the new protection and once they were in her room he set her down and got out one of the packs he had bought and opened it taking one out and showing it to her before having her undress herself and then he would put the protection on her and put her in some pants instead of the skirt she was wearing, so that way if her shirt were to flare up, no one would be able to know that she had protection on her. He soon got her into protection once she was undressed and then put some pants on her and let her ask to be picked up, once she did so, he would carry her down to the car and strap her in tightly to the car seat and then drove to the park and got her out once he parked and took her over to the playground, letting her get down so she could run around and play in the park.

I look over the pullups as Daddy shows them off to me.  "Oooh, the princesses are pretty!"  I'm a little bit reluctant to get out of my skirt, but I let Daddy change me.  I step out of my panties for Daddy, and then into the pullup, letting him pull it up around my hips so the padding cups me between my legs.  It feels a lot thicker than the panties I was wearing before, and it's very comfortable.  I step into the pants and let Daddy pull them on.  I notice that the pullup pushes out the waist and crotch of the pants just a little, though it was hard to notice unless you look closely.  When he finishes dressing me, Daddy looks at me expectantly.  I grin up at him and hold my arms out, "Daddy, will you please carry me?"  I giggle as he picks me up and carries me down to the car, then opens the door and putting me into the seat, strapping me in tightly, I wriggle around feeling the tight straps against me, and grinning, feeling Daddy's love.  We drive for a short while until we get to the park, where Daddy lets me out, and I climb into his arms as he grabs me, carrying me to the playground then setting me down.  I look to him for permission before running off into the park, and immediately to the swings, climbing on and swinging hard.  I start noticing that I have to pee, and debate whether I should tell Daddy, or just use the pullup.

• Like 1

Logan watches Liz as she swings on the swings by herself, choosing to let her have her fun and if she chose to have him come and play with her then he would go and do so, but for now, he would do so. Also if Liz had to go potty since she has protection on her instead of underwear that she should use it if she were to tell him that she needed to go potty. He knew she was gonna wanna try and use them since she wouldn't wanna sit on a disgusting public toilet as she described it or thought of it as. But for now though, he just sat down at a nearby bench and watched her until she became too tired to play and wanted to rest with daddy before going off to play more or she was ready to go home and rest.

I play on the swings for a bit, then run around playing on the jungle gym, until I notice I have to pee a little bit.  I cast a glance over at Daddy to see if he's watching, then run around to the other side of the jungle gym so he can't see what i'm doing.  I look down at the crotch of my pants, and try to pee, but for some reason it doesn't just come out.  I squat down a little and try harder, and then gasp in surprise as it works, and I feel myself wetting the pull up.  I stare down at my pants, transfixed for a minute or two as my bladder empties into the soft princess covered padding.  Once i'm finished I just stand still, taking in the feeling and sensation of having wet my pull up.  It feels nice, squishy, and warm.  There's a heat around my crotch that gives me a little tingle of joy, and feels comforting.  It's impossible to tell that I wet my pull up, and my pants are completely dry.  I stand still just feeling the wet pullup against my skin.  Wet dosen't quite seem to be the right word, it's more like it's a little damp, but pretty much dry.

After a few more minutes, I start playing again, running around and going between the slides, the sea-saw and the swings.  After a couple more minutes I feel the need to go potty again, and blush, feeling a little guilty for using my pull up and not telling Daddy I had to go, even though I was supposed to.  I run over to where he's sitting, and exclaim  "Daddy.... I gotta go pee-pee..."

• Like 1

"You gotta go pee-pee sweetheart, do you think you can wait until you can get home and use the home potty, or do you think it's bad enough where you can't wait till your able to use the home potty? If you can't wait then why not use your protection for pee-pee and then once you feel it starting to leak, I'll change you okay?" He told her as he brought her up onto his lap and didn't feel anything wet on her which meant if she had gone, the protection was working as it should be working which meant that if her pull-up was wet, that he wouldn't be able to know unless it made a squishy noise, it was sagging or it was leaking.

I think as Daddy asks me if I think I can hold it, I'm amazed that he's not only giving me permission to wet my pull ups, but is suggesting that I do so, and isn't going to be mad about it.  He pulls me up onto his lap and I snuggle down into his lap, getting comfortable.  I decide to just wet my pull up again, and concentrate for a little bit, untill I feel the warm stream of pee heating up my diaper again, and making the padding just that much wetter.  I bush, but don't say anything to Daddy, wondering if he can tell what I just did in his lap.

Logan wouldn't have been able to tell if Liz had peed her pull-up because since it wasn't sagging or leaking, it would be impossible to tell for him unless she decided to let him know that she had gone potty in her pull-up. Even if he felt her pants with his hand he wouldn't be able to tell because of the previous reason he had described and plus he wasn't gonna tell her not to wet herself if she didn't wanna use the public toilet, because it was better than making her upset even though at her age she should be using the potty, but he wasn't gonna push it. Besides this as an alternative, maybe he could train her to use a potty that didn't require her to sit on it in order to potty into it.

I grin as I relax completely.  It's comfortable on Daddy's lap, and I enjoy sitting there, being close to him.  "Daddy?"  I ask quietly  "I'm glad you're my Daddy."

I simply rest in his lap, calming down as the minutes pass by.  Eventually I find my eys starting to drift closed, and I lean back against Daddy's chest more. 

"Well I'm glad that your my little princess. I love you sweetheart." He told her as he saw her lean back into him and knew she needed a nap "Uh oh, looks like someone is getting sleepy, I think it's time we take a certain little princess home and put her down for a nap." He said as he looked at her and then picked her up still not able to feel that she had wet her pull-up and then would put her in the car seat before he drove home and then brought her to her room and put her in her bed with her stuffies and then went out of the room to let her nap and would come and check on her in a bit.

"O-okay Daddy"  I mumble as he picks me up, saying I need a nap.  The next thing I know I'm in my car seat, strapped in tightly like I like it, and then I'm in bed.  I close my eyes again, and then wake up, to see the sun setting outside.  I feel wet down at my crotch and fo a second worry that I've wet the bed again, getting to the verge of tears, but when I open my eyes, I see the bed is dry.  My Pajamas are mostly dry as well, just a spot or two at the thighs from where the pullup seems to have leaked just a little, but much less than I usually wet.  I can feel the pullup completely soaked though, and i call out for Daddy.  "DADDY!"

Logan goes to her and picks her up feeling her wet pull-up "Alright sweetheart, let's get you changed." He said as he took her to get changed and then changed her into a clean pull-up and put her in some new clothes and then brought her back to bed to sleep some more if she needed to. If not then he would start to play with her a bit until she felt tired and would fall asleep again.

I smile at Daddy, as he pick me up.  "Thank you Daddy."  he tears the pull up off of my hips and balls it up, throwing it away.  Then has me step into a clean one and pulls it up around my hips.  We play for a while, and then he puts me to bed.  I cling to him and ask to sleep in his bed, but he manages to coax me into my own bed.  The days pass happily, and I become more and more dependent on Daddy, needing him to help me go potty whenever we're at home, and using my pull ups to potty whenever we're out and about.  Our days are relaxed and happy... but hen one day, about a week later, there's a knock at the door, and something that will change our lives almost completely.

Logan goes to answer the door and invites his sister and her family inside and closed the door, giving his two nieces big hugs and kisses before giving his sister a hug and giving a high-five to his sister's husband David and led them over to the couch, before letting them sit down and calling Liz down to come and meet her aunt and uncle and cousins, since he knows they have to be going soon if they don't wanna miss whatever flight they have to catch. While he waited he talked to both Sarah and David and his nieces when they chose to talk to him. Soon enough, he thought he heard his daughter come into the room and waited until he saw her which he did and let her try and introduce herself to her new family members. He had checked the mail earlier that day and had gotten the official paperwork for Liz showing that he was indeed now her permanent foster dad and the state recognized.

As soon of as the door opens there's a chorus of "UNCLE LOGAN!!!"  "Hello Brother."  and "Howdy there Bro-in-law."  from the people behind the door.  Both of the girls giggle and squeal, excited to be hugged and kissed, and to see their favorite uncle.  Sarah, and David, simply grin, happy that their girls like their uncle so much. 

"That's a relief,"  Sarah comments, as she Hugs Logan.  "I was a little worried they may have forgotten you were so big, and it would be right back to the first time they met you with both of them clinging to my legs and hiding behind me."

"What's this?  Just a high-five?"  Asks David.  "That won't do.  C'mere and let's do this properly."  he says as he grabs Logan and pulls him into a hug.  "We're family Brother, no need to be shy and macho about it."

Sarah and David immediately sit on the couch, glad to have a place to sit down after traveling so far,   Jessica and Alice both immediately go to sit on their mother's lap, but David and Sarah both know this routine.  David snatches up Jessica, and blows a raspberry on her belly as he pulls her onto his lap to quell any arguments, and stop Sarah from being overwhelmed by both girls at once.

I hear Daddy calling for me, and I stop playing in my room, walking down and into the living room.  I'm immediately greeted by the sight of four strangers and Daddy.  Two adults with little girls bouncing on their laps, giggling and happy.  A sense of dread and fear immediately fills me completely, and I walk cautiously and slowly into the room, quickly gravitating to Daddy, and grabbing onto his leg hiding behind him.

When Sarah sees me doing this she immediately starts cracking up laughing,  David looks confused for a moment or two, then clues in, laughing as well.  The two girls don't seem to realize what's happening, but start laughing because their parents are as well.

Their laughter at my appearance just makes me more frightened, since I think they're laughing at me, not at what I'm doing, and tears begin to well up in my eyes. 

As soon as they see me tear up, David and Sarah stop laughing, but it's already too late, and I'm crying, burying my face into Daddy's thigh.  "Awww Sweetheart."  Sarah coos  "I'm sorry, I wan't laughing at you, I was just laughing because my little girls do that all the time, and it's simply adorable.  I'm very sorry, that was mean of us.  You don't have anything to be afraid of, I'm your Aunt Sarah, and this is your Uncle David, and these are our little girls, your cousins, Alice, and Jessica."

"What's your name Sweetie?"  David asks.  Their two girls have gone silent, not quite realizing what's wrong, and getting a little worried as well.  

I shake my head, tears still streaming from my eyes, and cling tighter to Daddy's leg.

"Awwwww, Honey, It's okay."  Sarah says, trying to calm me down.  "You can come over here, we don't bite."

"Alice does!"  Jessica shouts, Holding up the arm that her sister had most recently bitten (with no bite marks on it) as proof.

"Do not!"  Alice counters indignantly.

"Girls." David says calmly but firmly.  Both of them recoil as if they had been hit, and then hang their heads, not wanting to displease either their mother or father who they were very dependent on.

• Like 1