LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need advice

dboysc

I'm in a relationship with someone who knows a little about abdl but not much. I have a hard time initiating things so it can be difficult sometimes when she tries to help me indulge my abdl side. Ive never had a relationship where I could indulge my abdl side so I'm not sure of things we could try because it's always been solo with my abdl side lol but now I have someone to experiment with I just don't know where or how to start and it leaves me frustrated with myself in certain ways if you know what I mean. So anyone have any ideas or advice? We live together so we are around each other a lot. Thanks in advance guys.

19 hours ago, dboysc said:

I'm in a relationship with someone who knows a little about abdl but not much. I have a hard time initiating things so it can be difficult sometimes when she tries to help me indulge my abdl side. Ive never had a relationship where I could indulge my abdl side so I'm not sure of things we could try because it's always been solo with my abdl side lol but now I have someone to experiment with I just don't know where or how to start and it leaves me frustrated with myself in certain ways if you know what I mean. So anyone have any ideas or advice? We live together so we are around each other a lot. Thanks in advance guys.

I would suggest being honest with her when initiating it, and directly asking for what you want. It may be difficult, but that’s the best way to do it. 

On 3/18/2019 at 8:51 PM, dboysc said:

Try listening to the Dream A Little Podcast. Lo gives some fantastic advice about how to bring ABDL into a relationship. Here is the link:

https://www.thelittlelounge.com/

On 3/18/2019 at 7:51 PM, dboysc said:

Let me begin by saying you should be very happy that your significant other accepts your ABDL self.  That is so very important when trying to introduce a partner to this lifestyle.

The first thing I usually tell people asking for diaper realtionship advice is to know yourself.  How much do you desire diapers?  Are diapers sexual or non sexual for you?  What do you want from your partner as far as diapers?  A Mommy?  A Dominant Mistress? Or just an understanding woman?

Through experience in my own marriage I have learned it is absolutely essential that you are honest with your partner when it comes to being ABDL.  Sometimes that does mean your partner may hear something they may not necessarily be receptive of but it will save you the drama of misunderstandings and confusion later.

Take things slow.  You are the expert when it comes to diapers and how they make you feel.  Share these desires with her.  Take the time to answer questions she has openly and honestly.  Allow what you told her to soak in before you go running off to grab a diaper and asking Mommy to diaper you.

Also understand with a vanilla partner that there can be and often times is a learning curve to an ABDL lifestyle.  She may not diaper you perfect.  She may not know what to say or how to act.  Have patience and understanding until she is accustomed to this kind of play.

I feel the best way to start out is to simply wear a diaper around your partner.  You put yourself in it and feel out your partner's mood.  Try hard not to be selfish and force her into a situation she may not be comfortable with.  I know in my marriage my wife is adamant about me not telling her how to be a Mommy.  She always makes me aware that she is not a robot that can be programmed.  Learn to crawl before you walk and before you know it hopefully you are running.

That's wonderful to hear!  I'm glad to hear that you have an open partner when it comes to ABDL!  MarkSmith has some excellent advice, especially open communication.  My partner found out about my diaper-wearing by accident (he found my stash) and soon after I told my play partner because he has a little fetish (Less diapers, more ageplay).

I think when it all came out we just talked for hours about it, and I just started doing what I normally did: Wore under my clothes.  We also talked about if we wanted to do anything else.  My partner wanted to know if it was sexual, non-sexual, etc.  For us it isn't sexual; though if yours is, you talk through how you want to handle both your needs and your partners.

• 8 months later...