LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full of Surprises

Hey there! This is a little something I wrote over the past few weeks. It's a short story, no longer than 15 pages. Something short and sweet! Hope you like it!

Full of Surprises
To say it had been a bad morning would've been an understatement. Jeremy Stevens had nearly reached the breaking point at his job, almost ready to just get up and walk out. With his co-worker changing her mind on how she wanted her 30 slide presentation to look at the last minute, all Jeremy did was say, “I'll do it, but you're putting me under a lot of pressure since you need this in an hour. Next time, don't wait until the last minute.”

That turned into said co-worker telling Jeremy's boss Jeremy was being “defiant”, which then turned into an awkward 30-minute coaching session. Naturally, Jeremy was the least bit thrilled by this. He was already under some tight deadlines, and now had even more of the time he didn't have, wasted on such trivial things.

As if it couldn't get any more ridiculous, Jeremy's boss then scheduled a meeting between the three of them, simply dubbed, “On the Same Page.” He'd already determined that the rest of the work day wouldn't be much better. 

When it was finally time for his lunch break, Jeremy checked his phone, seeing he'd missed a text message from his girlfriend, Rose.

Hello, love! I hope work is going well for you today! Xoxo, it read.

Hey, Rose, Jeremy replied, I've definitely had better days. Just some really stupid stuff going on that really ruined the rest of work. :(

Awww, my poor baby! Mommy's sorry to hear that! Rose's response read.

Jeremy blushed, smiling shyly, just as he always did when Rose sent him messages like that. The two had been boyfriend and girlfriend for some time, but the feelings that a new couple experiences never went away. Rose and Jeremy laughed together, talked for hours on end, enjoyed their morning coffee, and just overall enjoyed each others' company. But there was an extra layer to their relationship that made it even more satisfying, one that the two had been slowly exploring together: the mommy domme and little boy relationship.

The two had expressed their interest in the fetish to each other long before they'd actually gone out with each other, but tactfully took their time actually diving into it. Once comfortable with one another, it started out as a simple diapering and very intimate experience, with Jeremy and Rose first thinking it would only be something that spiced things up in the bedroom. However, the more they talked, the more there was an expressed interest in exploring the more babyish side of things. It didn't mean it couldn't evolve into something sexual mid-session, but there were times when Rose would let her maternal instincts take over, caring for Jeremy like he was royalty. Rose would later tell Jeremy that she felt like he was when the two were in that mindset together, and she rather enjoyed tending to his every need, whether that meant feeding him, making him feel small and safe, checking and changing his diapers.

Sometimes, Rose would even playfully force Jeremy into the role, the two playing out various scenarios they'd discussed for so long. Still, the exploration was still in its infancy, and save for a few pacifiers and bottles, Jeremy typically took care of ordering his own diapers since that aspect of the fetish was his.

Yeahh, Jeremy replied, but I'll be okay. I've only got a few hours left before I'm finished, thank goodness.

Well that's good! Mommy doesn't need her little guy all fussy or cranky when he gets home!

Rose did this to Jeremy any time he was having a bad day, and it always helped cheer him up and make the day more bearable. 

I promise I'll do my best not to take it home with me.

Good! And maybe this will give you something to look forward to...

What would Rose send? A naughty picture of her? A photo of one of Jeremy's diapers and changing supplies on the bed, waiting for him when he got home? Before he could finish guessing, the image came through on his phone. It was a plain brown box with Jeremy's name and address on it. 

What is it? I didn't order anything. Jeremy wrote, adding a confused smiley for added effect.

Don't ask me. I have no idea why this random package would show up for you today. Nope. Not a clue! 

You're killing me, mommy! What is it? Jeremy pleaded via text.

Like I said, I haven't the slightest clue! ;)

What could it be? Did she order him a game? A movie? The new book he wanted? The box didn't seem overly big, but Rose didn't include the return address in the picture she sent, probably so not to spoil the surprise. It wasn't like she hadn't bought him stuff in the past, but most of the time, she'd tell Jeremy in advance. This surprise caught him completely off guard, and that wasn't a bad thing. The last half of the day would be painstakingly slow, as Jeremy continued guessing what could've been in the package.

With much impatience and an overwhelming amount of anticipation, Jeremy made it through the work day, tuning out during most meetings and unable to focus on his tasks. He got home as fast as he could, noticing Rose's car in the driveway. 

Perfect, he thought to himself, I won't have to wait for her to get home!

When he entered their apartment, Jeremy was greeted by a quiet, “Hey, baby!” from down the hall, before Rose came out from their bedroom. She must have known Jeremy was still a bit thrown off by his bad day (he was never that good at hiding it), because she immediately pulled him into a warm hug, squeezing him softly. 

“Hey, lovely,” Jeremy replied, “I survived.”

“Aww, that bad, eh?” Rose pouted before kissing his cheek.

“Yeah...”

Jeremy then told her what happened, Rose listening intently the entire time, even running her hands along his back and arms to help soothe him a bit. That's something the two always did for each other; if one was having a bad day, or was sick, or just feeling down, the other would stick by them, offering any help they could. Jeremy remembered the one time Rose was sick with a rather awful cold, and without telling her, he rushed to the store on his way home from work, scooping up as much soup, cough drops, orange juice, and medicine as he could, making sure she was comfortable and could rest up. 

Jeremy even remembered when he first started opening up to Rose about more details of his fetish. Sure, they'd discussed some high level overview of their likes and dislikes, but it had always been difficult for him to divulge in the nitty gritty. Those subtle things that turned him on, or made him feel so embarrassed. And yet, Rose helped him along, even if that occasionally meant a little bribe for his brave behavior.

“Aww, well I'm so glad it's over now, hun,” Rose sighed, kissing Jeremy once more, “and hey! Now that you're home...”

“...I know. I've been dying to know what the heck is in that box all day! You even hid the return address from the picture you sent!” he replied, sticking his tongue out.

“I already told you, I have no idea what's in it,” Rose giggled, before quietly continuing, “even if I did order it.”

“Ahh, you're driving me crazy,” Jeremy sighed with a laugh, “you're lucky I love you so much!”

“You better, otherwise I'll kick your butt!”

“Oh, because spanking it isn't enough, right?” Jeremy giggled, making Rose roll her eyes.

This was a common occurrence: who could bust each others' chops more. People who didn't know the two of them would think they argued quite a bit, when in reality, their quips were a sign of love and affection towards one another.

“Well? Ready to open the mysterious package?” Rose asked, kissing Jeremy on the cheek and making him blush in the process.

“Yes! To the bedroom!” Jeremy's voiced boomed in a terrible attempt at sounding like a superhero, before he made flying sounds and headed down the hallway.

“You're such a dork!” Rose yelled jokingly.

“And you love it! Whooshhhhh!”

“I wouldn't have it any other way. Although...a pacifier in that mouth when you get a bit too ridiculous isn't a bad thing.”

Jeremy's cheeks burned instantly, blushing at the thought before turning back to Rose and saying, “Touche.”

The two giggled a bit more before both of them ended up in the bedroom, the medium-sized box sitting atop their bed. Jeremy checked the return address, thinking it looked somewhat familiar but not putting two and two together. After all, the name merely read, “Order Fulfillment.” Rose had to have really gone out of her way to keep it a secret! Jeremy then picked up the box, which was heavier than he anticipated, but when he shook it, nothing moved around, everything tightly packed on the inside. He turned to Rose, tilting his head sideways. 

“Any ideas?” Rose asked with a straight face.

“I might have a suspicion or two, but I can't say for sure.” Jeremy admitted. 

He'd just bought some diapers a while back, and while he didn't have many left, he'd mentioned to Rose that he'd be buying more soon. Still, she wouldn't have bought them for him, would she? After all, he had always taken care of most of the diaper supplies himself. No, that couldn't be it.

“Well, what are you waiting for? I know you've been dying to open this all day!” Rose chuckled.

With a nod, Jeremy grabbed a pair of scissors from his computer desk, then carefully cut the packing tape from the box. He then slowly pulled the flaps open, before being greeted with a large blank piece of paper that blocked the view of the contents beneath it. Without looking at the paper, Jeremy set it aside, and soon saw what was waiting for him: A package of Thick N' Fluffy diapers, his favorite brand of diaper ever! His eyes widened and he let out a gasp as his cheeks turned red. 

“What?! You got these for me?!” Jeremy said excitedly.

“Hehe, I did, I did! But wait! There's more!”

“Wait, wha...” Jeremy trailed off before lifting the package of diapers out of the box, only to find something that made him blush even more.

Not a new pacifier, nor a baby bottle, nor a bib. Rather, it was a blue onesie, clearly in his size. His eyes grew even wider, his cheeks even redder than before. He pulled it out of the box and let it unravel in his hands. The snaps at the crotch were there, and honestly, other than that, it looked like a tee shirt. The fabric, however, was extremely soft and comfortable.

“Oh my goodness,” Jeremy gasped, blushing hard, “a onesie!”

Rose giggled, nodding softly as she kissed Jeremy on the cheek once more, before putting her arms around him.

“Wasn't expecting that, huh?” Rose smirked, with Jeremy shaking his head in response.

“Not at all! I know we talked about trying one out before! And the diapers! This is my favorite brand! Thank you so much!”

“Thank you so much...?” Rose trailed off, raising her eyebrow and putting her hands on her hips, making Jeremy blush harder.

“Thank you so much, mommy.” Jeremy stammered, before smiling and kissing Rose on the lips and left cheek.

“You,” Rose playfully booped Jeremy on the nose, “are very welcome, baby boy. Figured I'd spoil you a little bit, seeing as last time we went through quite a few diapers, and you were so well-behaved.”

This made Jeremy blush and look down at the floor with a huge smile, nodding his head softly. 

“Well, I really appreciate it, mommy. Thank you again. This made my day, especially after all the nonsense at work!”

“I think we should make your day just a little better,” Rose leaned in and whispered into Jeremy's ear, before placing her hand on his bottom and giving it a firm pat, “don't you?”

Jeremy, being known for sometimes being ridiculous even at the most obvious instances where it wasn't appropriate, blushed and jumped back into his superhero voice.

“Ack! The butt pats! One of my weaknesses!” he exclaimed, sounding as if he were in some lame cartoon.

Much to Jeremy's surprise, Rose didn't skip a beat, and played right along, giving Jeremy one more pat on the butt before gently taking the onesie out of his hands.

“Mwahahaha,” Rose cackled, “there is no escape from mommy's paralyzing butt pats!”

With a final pat, Rose playfully pushed Jeremy onto the bed, gently setting the onesie down next to him and tossing the box onto the floor. She then quietly ripped open the fresh package of diapers, pulling one out and waving it in her hand.

“And now,” she cooed, “mommy's gonna have the cutest itty bitty baby on her hands! Yes she is!”

Jeremy playfully tried to protest, when he saw Rose reach into her back pocket, producing his baby green pacifier and popping it into his mouth, “so baby doesn't get too fussy,” according to her. Without a moment's hesitation, Jeremy suckled on the paci, quickly slipping into his role and smiling shyly up at Rose. 

“No more grown up superhero stuff for you, little man,” Rose sang, getting to work on unbuttoning and removing Jeremy's pants and boxers, “just these super adorable diapers and onesie ! Now lift up for mommy.”

Doing as instructed, Jeremy lifted his bottom, making it easier for Rose to pull his pants and boxers off. He noticed that Rose was being far more maternal this time around, not that he minded. After all, she had mentioned a while back that she thought a onesie would be, “cute and fun.” It wasn't long before Jeremy's shirt was removed, leaving him completely naked on the bed, his cheeks burning as Rose continued smiling down at him. 

Rose then slowly opened up the brand new diaper, running her hands along the inside and outside of it, even bringing it to her nose to breathe in the subtle babyish scent of it. The outside of the diaper was white with various blue, green, and yellow balloons across the label. Inside, however, the diaper was a babyish green color, and when Rose slid it under Jeremy's bottom, he couldn't help but let out a deep sigh, the feeling instantly overwhelming him. 

“Awww,” Rose giggled, nuzzling Jeremy's stomach, “someone's really eager for his little baby time, isn't he?” 

“Y-yes, mommy.” Jeremy nodded and said quietly, the pacifier slightly hindering his ability to talk.

“Good,” Rose clapped her hands together, before hurrying to the closet to get the baby powder, twisting the cap open in front of Jeremy, “mommy's gonna use lots of powder this time so baby doesn't risk getting a rash after he makes his diaper very full.”

“V-very full?” Jeremy's eyes widened, blushing hard when Rose started sprinkling a generous amount of baby powder onto Jeremy's manhood, then onto his bottom.

“Oh yes! After all, mommy hasn't seen these diapers in action before! You've only told on and off for the past year how great they were. We need to put them to the test!”

Jeremy gulped and laughed shyly when he heard this. He was still somewhat new to messing his diapers, having only recently started trying it out with Rose. Thankfully, she was patient, as it sometimes took him quite a while to fill the back of his diaper. 

“We'll see if I have to do both tonight, mommy.” Jeremy giggled with a wink.

“Ohh, is that so? Is that how my baby wants to play tonight? You know that as soon as I find out you're using your diaper, mommy is only going to tease you even more than you could possibly imagine. Baby might as well accept that fact that he's a baby now and get it over with!”

“We'll see, mommy.” Jeremy said with a slight wiggle, as Rose gently pulled the front of the diaper up, adjusting Jeremy's slightly twitchy shaft before taping up each side all nice and snug.

“Yep, we'll see, baby...we'll see that onesie's snaps pop right open, won't we? Won't we? And awww, these diapers are adorable! What a nice fit!” Rose cooed with a smirk while patting Jeremy's diaper, making Jeremy blush even harder.

Jeremy thought she'd go straight for the onesie, but instead, Rose softly sat Jeremy up, then leaned over him, pulling the back of his diapered waistband open and sprinkling even more baby powder in the back, giggling as the babyish scent filled the room.

“Just a little bit extra. Baby's gonna be poofing little clouds when we pat his diaper, huh?” Rose giggled, setting the powder down and grabbing the onesie, making sure if faced the right way.

She then instructed Jeremy to lift his arms, and threaded him through the onesie. With a kiss on the cheek, Rose then gently pushed Jeremy back down, instructing him to lift his bottom once more. She then pulled the bottom flap of the onesie out, taking her time to put each snap together, giving the bottom of the onesie a firm pat when she was finished.

“Ahh! Sooooo cute!” Rose sang.

Jeremy blushed, looking down at his attire. The onesie was quite comfortable, with the flap at the bottom gently hugging his diaper. 

“Comfy!” Jeremy exclaimed, wiggling as he always did when freshly diapered. 

Rose smiled and ran her fingers along the leg gathers of the diaper and onesie, making sure it was snug before she leaned over Jeremy once more, kissing him on the forehead. 

“Aww, good,” Rose said before leaning in to whisper, “I bet the snaps are going to be coming undone when that diaper is full!”

“M-maybe, mommy.” Jeremy bashfully replied. 

“Hmm, I'm betting so,” Rose laughed, “now, you stay right here in bed. Mommy's gonna get baby something to drink before dinner.”

“Yes, mommy.”

Jeremy smiled, watching Rose leave the room before poking at his diaper and onesie. He'd always imagined wearing one, and his imagination finally came to a reality. Looking over at the mirror, Jeremy blushed even more when he saw himself, all snug in such a babyish outfit...and yet, he loved it! There was no denying that he'd be enjoying the hell out of his new diapers and onesie, and Rose only instilled that feeling further!

“Okay,” Jeremy heard Rose sing from down the hall, before she entered the room, bottle in hand, “time to feed the baby.”

She always varied her tone with Jeremy, switching between her normal voice, her sexy “in charge” voice, and her teasing, cutesy baby talk voice. The last two always drove Jeremy wild, especially when he least expected it. 

Jeremy scooted over, letting Rose climb into their bed with him. Without a moment's hesitation, Jeremy then gently climbed into Rose's lap as best he could, making her giggle even more. Usually, she'd encourage him by giving her lap a little pat or would simply pull him into a cutesy cuddling session. This time, however, Jeremy knew he was in little mode, and didn't need any confirmation that Rose was okay with what he was doing.

“Comfy, baby?” Rose asked, before gently removing Jeremy's pacifier.

Jeremy nodded, kissing Rose on the cheek and lips. She responded with a kiss back, pinching Jeremy's cheek before gently bringing the baby bottle up to his lips. With a gentle suckling, the bottle's contents filled Jeremy's mouth, making him smile when he realized it was sparkling flavored water. Rose held the bottle up for Jeremy, with her other hand softly running along his back, diaper, and where his onesie ended, tickling his legs lightly. 

“You know, I just realized that you didn't go potty when you first got home, did you?” Rose winked.

Jeremy very lightly shook his head, not being one to speak when he felt so little and embarrassed. It was true; the last time he'd gone to the bathroom that day was at least four hours before he got home. His body was odd in that way. Sometimes, he'd feel the need to go every hour or two and would take care of it right away. Other times, he'd have a bladder of steel, being able to go hours and hours without having to stop for anything. His bowels were also always a mystery, as typically, he never really felt the need to go whenever he was out in public. When he'd get home, however, his body almost instantly knew that he was in a “safe place” to relieve himself, and would practically force him to run to the bathroom with less than a minute to get onto the toilet. Further yet, his bowels were extremely shy when he was around Rose! Having only recently tried messing in front of her before, it still took him quite a bit of time to relax. Thankfully, Rose was not only very patient with Jeremy, but she also admitted she rather enjoyed the slow-moving process, since it built up to the moment and it was always unexpected when Jeremy's diaper would be full.

“Mommy's gonna have one full diaper to change in a bit, isn't she? Isn't she?” Rose cooed with a smirk, grinning when Jeremy's face turned a deeper shade of red.

This went on for some time, the two smiling back and forth, snuggling close as Jeremy nursed the baby bottle. It wasn't long before he finally finished, receiving praise from his girlfriend, being rewarded with a few embarrassing pats on the back. Jeremy didn't actually burp, but the mere act only slipped him further into feeling completely helpless and reliant on Rose, his loving and teasing mommy. He loved every minute of it, too!

It wasn't long before the two ate dinner together. That particular Friday night, both decided that breakfast for dinner was completely appropriate, and Jeremy got to work fixing up the eggs and pancakes. Rose had made it clear that Jeremy had to be only in his diaper and onesie, however, and occasionally made him turn around to watch him waddle or to pat his diaper. She even checked it, either leaning down to sniff the air around Jeremy's diaper, wrapping her arms around him and pressing both hands on either side of his padded bottom, or slipping her hands softly beneath the onesie and giving the crinkly fabric beneath a little poke. Jeremy twitched and blushed each and every time, feeling both embarrassed and more turned on. Still, he kept his composure, finishing up his meal prep as Rose got the toast and drinks ready. Jeremy's drink, of course, was again in his baby bottle. 

The two sat on the living room couch, enjoying their meal together. Rose playfully fed Jeremy some of his dinner, telling him she wanted to make sure he didn't get anything all over his new outfit. Jeremy played right along, smiling and wiggling and blushing with each cutesy phrase or waving of the forkful of food as it made its way to his mouth. 

When the two finished dinner, Rose put their plates in the dishwasher, before coming back to the couch, plopping herself down, and pulling Jeremy's head into her lap. She grabbed his baby bottle with a mischievous smirk. 

“All nice and full, baby boy?” She asked.

“Mmm, yes, mommy. That was really good!” Jeremy replied shyly. 

“Good! But...I think baby needs just one more bottle. Can you fit one more in that tummy of yours, hmm?”

“I think so, mommy, but that's gonna make me very full!” Jeremy stated the obvious.

Despite knowing Rose's intentions, Jeremy still liked to play along as if he wasn't quite sure about what she had in mind. It made it their role-playing that much more exciting! Rose had told him in the past that she didn't mind, either, since he always blushed and acted surprised no matter what.

“Oh, I know. Now drink up, baby boy!” 

Rose's smirk remained for a bit as she hummed, while Jeremy quietly suckled the baby bottle. His tummy felt ever fuller with each passing moment, and he knew that eventually, that diaper was wearing would be in desperate need of a change. Still, he wouldn't go down without a fight...even if Rose's coaxing and teasing always won in the end.

Once finished with the bottle, Rose patted Jeremy's back once more, cooing about how much of a good boy he was for listening to his mommy. The two then cuddled up on the couch together, with Jeremy curled up in Rose's arms, his diapered bottom within patting and rubbing range for Rose. Rose quietly put on a movie, and the two watched and snuggled close, exchanging kisses and nuzzles, while Rose's hands got to work tracing along Jeremy's full stomach and thick diaper. Each time she patted his bottom, Jeremy smelled the baby powder, making him blush and giggle more. Additionally, each pat softly teased his bladder, the two baby bottles and the lack of using the bathroom beforehand quickly catching up to him. 

It wasn't long before Rose's pats and rubs made Jeremy wiggle and fidget. This only made Rose pat and rub more, giggling each time she did so. 

“Uh oh, someone's wiggling quite a bit,” Rose whispered, leaning down to kiss Jeremy's cheek, “does someone hafta use his diaper?”

Jeremy said nothing, letting his legs and body movements do the talking. He bit his lip in an effort to stem the ever-growing urge to wet his diaper, but this only made the teasing and coaxing worse.

“Goodness! Guess those bottles and all that food baby had for dinner is catching up, huh? Isn't it?” Rose cooed, using one hand to move along Jeremy's diaper and the other to gently trace along his stomach and armpits.

Jeremy, being innately ticklish, giggled at this, trying to curl up into a ball to protect himself. Rose only increased her tickles and pats. 

“Eeep! Not the tickles! No-” Jeremy giggled, gasping when he suddenly came face to face with his paci, which Rose held for him. 

The pacifier was swiftly popped into his mouth, Rose's finger making its way over the paci. 

“Shhh,” she sang, “hush now, little baby. Don't fight what you really are. Just suckle your pacifier and let everything go into your diaper, like a good baby should!”

The game continued, with Jeremy holding on to every last bit of strength he could, and Rose's cooing, teasing, and pressing of Jeremy's diaper increasing. 

“Go on, baby boy. Show mommy what an itty bitty baby she has by wetting your diaper. You know you'll feel so much better!”

Jeremy tried one last time to hold it in, biting his paci and showing the subtlest of strain in his face as he did so. Rose caught on, however, and gave the bottom of Jeremy's diaper a firm pat, using her palm to press directly over his manhood and bladder. That's all that it took, too, as Jeremy soon felt a rush of warmth spread throughout his diaper. He blushed even harder as this continued, suckling his pacifier and closing his eyes as Rose's hand remained in place, his diaper growing warmer and fuller with each passing second. 

“Awww,” Rose giggled, “someone's wetting himself, isn't he? Guess you really are just a little baby who needs his diapers, huh? Well that's okay. Mommy is here to take care of you. So go on, just relax and make that diaper nice and wet! Your onesie will keep it from sagging too much.”

Jeremy watched as Rose bit her lip, her breathing getting a little heavier as she spoke. He could tell that she was quite turned on by Jeremy's defeat and embarrassment. It would be another 10 seconds before Jeremy finished wetting his diaper, which was now quite warm as it pressed against his skin. Rose first dug her hands beneath the onesie, feeling the diaper and giving it a little squeeze, before she put her hands back on the outside, patting and rubbing softly. 

“Great job, babykins!” Rose cooed, making Jeremy wiggle quite a bit. “Looks like these diapers hold up pretty well with heavy wettings, because oh my goodness, you sure filled your diaper a lot!”

“Hmm, uh huh, mommy. I had a lot to drink today.” Jeremy blushed with a quite chuckle. 

“You sure did!”

Jeremy felt his manhood stir quite a bit, becoming more aroused by the feeling of the very wet diaper against him and by Rose's gentle teasing and touch. She must have sensed it as well, because her eyes shifted down to Jeremy's crotch, and with both hands, she cupped his diaper, making sure to push the warm and wet padding against his shaft and balls. Jeremy shivered hard at this, as a noticeable bulge quickly formed in the front of his diaper. 

“I'll never get over how excited you get whenever you're in a wet diaper,” Rose mused, moving one of her hands back up to Jeremy's chest, scratching gently, “but mommy knows that isn't all you have to do in there, is it?”

“No, mommy.” Jeremy responded, hoping Rose wouldn't pry further, knowing there was no way that she wouldn't.

“Ohh, no?” Rose whispered, “What else does little baby Jeremy need to do in his diapers, hmm?”

While he didn't quite feel it yet, Jeremy knew that it wouldn't be much longer before he needed to mess. Mustering whatever courage he could, Jeremy quietly replied to Rose with an, “I need to make a mess for mommy soon,” making Rose smile even more and nuzzle Jeremy's tummy.

“Awww, you're gonna be one wet and stinky baby, for sure!” Rose joked, giggling softly. “Well whatever mommy can do to help you, just let me know. I know my baby's still kind of new to messing!”

Jeremy knew what he wanted to try this time; something the two had talked about a few times before. Leaning up, he whispered softly into Rose's ear with exactly how he knew she could help. Seeing the smile across her face, her biting of her lip, and hearing her take a deep breath told Jeremy she was not only on board with the idea, but was also very turned on by it. Rose nodded with a smirk. 

The two then continued their movie, Jeremy occasionally wiggling in his wet diaper, Rose playing with Jeremy's hair and dancing her hands along his onesie and wet, padded crotch. About a half hour later, a rumbling in Jeremy's stomach told him it was just about time to try out his little scenario with Rose. He tugged gently on her shirt, making Rose smile and giggle before she got up.

“I'm gonna get into some more comfortable clothing, baby boy. You stay right in this living room, okay?”

“Yes, mommy.”

“Good boy.” Rose kissed Jeremy on his lips before popping his paci back in.

She then left the room, closing the bedroom door behind her so Jeremy could tell the coast was clear. 

Let's hope this works... Jeremy thought to himself, slowly getting up from the couch and getting onto his knees in the middle of the living room floor. 

After just a few moments, he could feel it; and he slowly started to push. He didn't want to rush the process, because that would've ruined the scenario. He also didn't want to take too long, as he was afraid that if Rose snuck up on him at the wrong time, it may have caused his body to become shy once more. Sure enough, Jeremy could start to feel the mess slowly making its way out, not quite pushing out into the back of his wet diaper. He suckled his pacifier softly, closing his eyes and concentrating. 

Less than a minute later, Jeremy heard a familiar voice call out, “I'm back, baby boy. Ohhh, what do we have here?”

Rose giggled and walked over to Jeremy, standing tall above him as he remained knelt down. Jeremy's face turned a deep red, very embarrassed as he opened his eyes and looked up at Rose, who now wore a black, silky gown and lacy panties. Their little plan had worked. He was still in the process of messing himself, and was caught in the middle of doing so by his girlfriend-turned-mommy for the night. And it was still extremely embarrassing and hot for him!

“I, um, I'm...” Jeremy stammered from behind his paci, making Rose giggle softly as she knelt down with him, holding him close.

“How precious,” Rose whispered, “I guess someone really does need his diapers, doesn't he? Doesn't he? Tell mommy what you're doing, baby boy.”

Jeremy looked her in the eye, blushing very hard before saying, “I'm filling my diaper, mommy.”

He could hear how turned on Rose was by her breathing, and she soon pulled him into a warm embrace, breathing heavily into his ear.

“Ohhh, poor little baby, messing his already wet diapers. Well, go on,” Rose cooed, placing her hand on the back of Jeremy's diaper, “mommy wants to feel you do it.”

Jeremy was smothered in kisses and showered with cooing, teasing talk as he continued, feeling little, helpless, turned on, even exhilarated as he put his arms around his mommy, feeling the rest of his mess push out into the diaper, the back expanding ever slightly ans the very faint smell of what he'd done teasing his nostrils, mixing in with the baby powder.

He nodded quietly to Rose, giving her the indicator that he was finished. Rose smiled wide, telling Jeremy to stay right where he was, while she crouched down even lower, examining his onesie.

“Awwww, what a good baby boy! You filled your diapers right up for mommy! And look! Baby's onesie didn't unsnap, and it held his very full diaper in place! No super droopy diaper for you!”

Jeremy bit his pacifier, hearing the teasing talk course through his mind. He moaned when Rose softly patted each side of his diaper, his manhood quickly stirring from its slumber. But Rose wasn't finished there! Apparently, she wanted to see the diaper in its full state, because she then carefully unsnapped the onesie, making Jeremy's diaper sag down a bit as she did so. 

“Ohhh, goodness!” Rose sang, “such a full, wet, stinky baby mommy has! Who's mommy's stinky baby, hmm? Who filled his diaper with a big wetty and messy for mommy?” 

“Mmmm, I did, mommy...” Jeremy responded, feeling himself slip further into his embarrassed and excited state.

“Hmm, yep,” Rose said, cupping Jeremy's full diapered front first, giving it a squeeze, “mommy can certainly feel it...”

Rose then playfully sniffed the air, as if she needed to confirm what Jeremy had just done. As she sniffed, she got closer to Jeremy's diaper, paying little mind to his now raging hard-on as she did so. Rose then playfully dug her nose into Jeremy's diaper, before moving behind him and doing the same, adding extra embarrassment by patting the back. 

“And mommy can certainly smell it...” Rose giggled, then finally added the icing on the humiliation cake by gently lifting the back of Jeremy's onesie before pulling on the back of his diapered waistband, peeking in. “...and mommy can certainly see it. Goodness! You are such an itty bitty baby!”

“Hmmm, yes, mommy.” Jeremy shivered as he responded, watching as Rose circled back around to face him. 

“You're such a good boy, filling your diaper for mommy. I want to see if it can hold justttt a little bit more.”

Jeremy's eyes widened a bit, and before he could really respond, Rose quickly sat on the floor, lying Jeremy down across her lap. Jeremy flinched a bit when he felt the mess squish a bit, giggling by how embarrassing it was. Rose propped Jeremy up a bit with one hand, then used the other to place directly over the obvious tent in Jeremy's diaper.

“Didn't think mommy noticed this before, did you?” Rose giggled.

“No, mommy.” Jeremy gasped, feeling Rose's soft hand gently massage the front of his diaper.

“Ohh, she did,” Rose moved her hand from Jeremy's diapered crotch, down to his bottom, giving it a soft pat, squeezing Jeremy close to her and undoing the strap of her gown, revealing her breast to Jeremy, “I can't believe how little you are. Mommy is gonna have to take such a long time to undo that stinky, wet, diaper, wipe you up with a whole tub of baby wipes, and then powder you all up before wrapping you back up in a fresh diaper and your onesie, huh?”

Jeremy shivered harder, feeling even more turned on than before. Rose giggled as she removed his pacifier, guiding Jeremy's lips to her breast. He soon latched on, starting to suckle rhythmically.

“Hmm, definitely, mommy.”

“How does that sound, baby boy?” Rose whispered, her hand back over Jeremy's diapered shaft, rubbing up and down on it.

“Very good, mommy...” Jeremy's hips moved ever softly in tune with Rose's hand, the suckling of Rose's breast and the sound of the squishy, crinkly diaper filling the room.

“Hmm, yeah? Well, mommy wants one more mess in that diaper of yours before she changes you. I want baby's diaper so full. Can you do that for me?”

“Yessss, mommy,” Jeremy's eyes closed, his facial expression changing as he grew closer to finishing. 

“Ohh, how cute,” Rose teased, her hand picking up the pace in the rubbing, massaging, and patting of Jeremy's diapered crotch, “I think the baby's about to fill his little diapers a bit more!” 

At that point, Jeremy could only nod and moan, his hips moving a bit faster with Rose's hand.

“Go on! You've already wet and messed your diaper! Go ahead and suckle from mommy as you cum your diaper, you naughty boy!”

That was it. Those final words sent Jeremy over the edge. He let out a gasp, and soon, he was cumming into his diapers, Rose's hand remaining in place as he did so. Rose giggled, her breathing still heavy as Jeremy finished, leaning into her and sighing softly, catching his breath.

“Goodness, someone really enjoyed that, didn't he?” Rose cooed with a smirk.

“Oh, God, yes,” Jeremy huffed, laughing in between, “that was...that was...”

“Mommy knows best!” Rose giggled.

“Mmm, that she does.”

“Mhm. Now, I bet someone wants a diaper change, doesn't he? Mommy's starting to smell your yucky diaper more.”

“Yes please, mommy.” Jeremy responded.

“Well then, you did say please,” Rose smirked, lying Jeremy down on the floor before quickly removing her panties, “but mommy needs to have some more fun before she changes you.”

Jeremy smirked, knowing what this meant. His full diaper squished softly as Rose climbed on top of him, straddling him with her legs. She then inched her way closer to Jeremy's face, smiling as she did so. 

“Do a good job, and you'll get a change right away. Do a not-so-good job, and mommy might make you sit in it for another half hour.”

“Yes, mommy.” was the last thing Jeremy said before he leaned up, making sure to please Rose.

Rose had always told Jeremy that he was really good at pleasing her, and she also had a few verbal and physical cues indicating as such. As his tongue danced around Rose's most pleasurable areas, Jeremy felt her hands dig into his shoulder, heard her soft pants and moans and little whispers of, “Mmmm, that's it, baby,“ or, “Yes!” This helped Jeremy confirm that he was pleasing his woman, his mommy, his lover. He'd been told by Rose before that she sometimes found it difficult to be pleased, but not with Jeremy. It wouldn't be much longer before Rose was satisfied, arching her back softly and slowly sliding off of Jeremy, panting and giggling.

“You never cease to amaze.” Rose giggled, kissing Jeremy on the lips as the two rested for a moment, both spent from their evening. 

“Hmmm, I try, mommy.” Jeremy chuckled back, putting his arm around Rose and kissing her cheek. “Does that mean I've earned my diaper change?”

“Hmmm,” Rose put her finger to her lips, pausing for a moment and thinking, “but of course you have! What kind of mommy would I be to leave her baby in such a stinky, wet diaper after he did such a good job of taking care of me?”

This made Jeremy blush even harder, and it wasn't long before Rose put his pacifier back into his mouth and led him into their room, getting a fresh diaper, baby powder, wipes, and a large spare blanket. Rose laid the blanket on the floor, then set the changing supplies down with a smirk. 

“C'mon, stinky pants. Time to change the baby's icky diaper!” Rose sang, sending Jeremy into a blushing fit once more. 

Jeremy did as instructed, lying down on the blanket with a blush, feeling the very full diaper against him. Rose got to work, but not before lifting Jeremy's legs and brushing her hands over his wet and messy diaper.

“Awww, poor baby's diaper is all full and soggy and droopy now! Mommy's gonna have to take her sweet time tonight! Oh, yes she is!” 

It wasn't long before Jeremy slipped back into his little space, feeling very shy and embarrassed as Rose lowered his legs, taking her sweet time ripping the tabs of his diaper.

“Hmm, let's see what baby left for mommy in here...” Rose giggled, very slowly opening Jeremy's diaper for the big reveal. “...ohhhh, my! Stinky, stinky! What a big mess, baby boy!”

Rose fanned her nose playfully, making Jeremy giggle and blush even harder than before. And yet, he kept still, choosing not to wiggle so not to make the mess worse. He was at Rose's diaper-changing mercy at that point, and as much as he wanted to curl up into a ball, he stayed put, watching as Rose opened up the baby wipes, grabbing handful after handful and lifting Jeremy's legs to clean him. She took her time, too, tossing the used wipes into Jeremy's diaper before grabbing more. 

Once his bottom was clean, Rose very carefully removed the dirty diaper, using just a few more wipes to give Jeremy another cleaning. The smell made Jeremy blush, but Rose didn't make a single sour face; she simply smiled, hummed softly, and continued her cutesy talk. Rose then slid a fresh diaper under Jeremy's bottom, lowering him onto it before using even more wipes to thoroughly but gently clean his manhood and legs. Once finished, Rose balled up the yucky diaper, using the tapes to seal it up. She held up the diaper for Jeremy to see, using her hand to softly pat the bottom.

“Goodness! These diapers hold up so well, don't they, baby boy?”

Jeremy could only nod and suck his paci furiously, watching as Rose set the diaper back down with a giggle, before she grabbed the baby powder and sprinkled it liberally onto Jeremy's skin. Finally, Rose slowly taped up Jeremy's fresh diaper, giving it her signature smooch right on the crotch before snapping the babyish onesie back up. Once finished, Rose rolled Jeremy onto his stomach, giving his diapered butt a few firm pats while giggling.

“All done, baby boy! Now, let mommy toss this diaper away, and then we'll snuggle up until we're ready for bed, okay?”

“Okay, mommy,” Jeremy said, watching as Rose got up, grabbing the full diaper with her, “Mommy?”

Rose turned around, looking at Jeremy. 

“Yes, sweetie?”

“Thank you. And I love you.”

“Aww, I love you, too! And you're very welcome! Look at how cheered up you are now! I'm glad you liked your little surprises.”

Jeremy nodded as Rose left the room, putting the rest of the changing supplies and blanket away, before crawling into bed. He knew that the rest of the night would be peaceful for both of them, the awful day he'd had earlier nothing more than a bad dream.

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I may have had a special big girl accident in my knickers while reading this..... ??

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone who recently commented! Thank you! Sorry I didn't see your comments sooner! @mamabug told me she saw some recent posts on this story! Haha. But I really do appreciate your kind words, and am glad you liked this one so much! 

• Like 1