LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to hug Daddy while still in Dada's arms, and give him a kiss as well.  I settle into Dada's chest as he sits down, and snuggle up to him, gently relaxing, and closing my eyes as he rocks

Zac rocks Taylor Zac speaks gently to the baby “sweetheart we don’t want you to be sad but you are a baby, that’s just the truth and you will be a baby forever and we do t plan to hide that so you’ll just have to deal with it, babies don’t really get a sat, they do as thier told”

• 2 weeks later...

I frown but nod.  "Okay Dada... I'll be a good baby.... it's just... I'm just..."  I fall silent for a long moment while Dada rocks me gently.  I tear up a little.  "I-I always though I'd grow up... and be a big boy...  I... I don' kno i-if I c-can l-let go of t-that..."

Zac rocked and kissed Taylor’s head “you will baby girl I promise and Daddy and Dada will help you, for now just put it out of your mind” he gave the boy a tickle “now where’s dadas happy little baby”

I nod slowly.  "Okay Dada... Thank you...  I'm gonnna need help..."  I can't help but giggle as Dada tickles me, and I squirm trying to get away, eventually squealing "Stop Dada!  Stop!  No tickles!  No tickles!"

Zac gives Taylor another kiss ‘Dadas teeny weeny little princess, I’m so excited for your birthday tomorrow baby. You’re going to get presents and we are going to work on so many skills to help you be a good and happy little baby” now I bet Daddy is al ost finished with dinner, should we go check”

I giggle, and cheer "Princess!"  as he keeps talking I get curious.  "What skills are we gonna work on Dada?"  When he suggests going to check on dinner I get a huge grin on my face.  "Yeah!  Daddy!"  and bounce excitedly in Dada's arms.

Zac carry’s Taylor to the kitchen Kyle smiled and walked forward “hello baby Daddy missed his little guy” he looked at Zac  Dinner is done why do t you get baby into his high chair” Zac nodded and walked to the table strapping Taylor in

I grin, and try to reach out for Daddy to give him a hug and a kiss,  I frown, a little, and insist.  "Little girl!"  but then contentedly let Dada strap me into my high chair.

• 2 weeks later...

I giggle, and croon "Silly Daddy!" as I'm being strapped into my high chair.  When I'm handed the bottle I grab it with both hands and lift it to my mouth, letting out a happy squeal of "Apple jui!"  before getting the nipple in my mouth and leaning back in the chair to suckle the bottle, drinking happily.

I pull the bottle out of my mouth with a *pop* as I stop suckling, and open up wide for the mashed bananas.  I let Dada feed me easily, opening my mouth whenever he tells me to, and giving him a look of thanks with every bite.

I kiss Dada back happily, and bounce happily, cooing at the compliments and praise.  I reach up towards Daddy, and make grabby hands, puckering my lips and asking  "Daddy Kiss?  Please Daddy kiss?"

I return Daddy's kiss happily, lingering, and finishing with a loud "Muah!"  I bounce excitedly as he suggest nursing, and nod enthusiasticaly.  "Daddy Boobie!"  I squeal happily.

I shiver with delight as Daddy calls me princess, and open my mouth wide to get his nipple seated as far back in my mouth as I can, then seal my mouth around his breast, and begin to suck, trying to get his breast to let down, and release milk.

• 2 weeks later...