LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

I'm not sure what to think.  It seems completely ridiculous for me to have a sibling who's younger than me be my "Big sister, or Big Brother"  but I guess it's not much different than having Brain and Tylor be my uncles... but they're bot bigger than me...  I lay my head on Kyle's chest, and try to think about it but just frown, getting more confused.  "Okay..."  I murmur.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle smiles “that’s daddy’s good little girl, now then baby we also need to talk about a new rule, dadddy and Dada talked about it. and we are worried about you walking around and falling and hurting yourself so we made a new rule for our little baby, unless you are holding the hand of a grownup or a big kid we want you to crawl from now on”

I grin up at Daddy as he praises me, but then get confused and frown as he tells me the new rule.  "I hafta crawl?  ...but I haven't had any trouble walking... I haven't fallen down.  I can walk on my own Daddy.  Why are you and Dada worried Daddy?"  I don't fight the rule, but I'm very confused about it, wanting reasons and answers.

I frown, unhappy with the situation.  "I don't understand Daddy..."  I pout for a little bit, not liking what I'm about to say.  "I'll do it though..."

"...not a boy."  I add in a sullen mutter at the end.

Kyle looks remorseful “oh of course not baby you are Baby girl, you are daddy’s beautiful baby girl” he hugs the baby tightly and daddy just needs to ensure his little girl is safe so that’s why we are doing this” he lift Taylor and places her on the floor then walks across the room and bends down “come to dadddy baby girl”

I hug Daddy tightly as he apologizes, and reassures me, then frown as he puts me on the ground, I know what he wants though, and so with a small sigh, I get down on my hands and knees and crawl towards him.  

It feels very slow, and awkward.  I'm so used to walking upright that it just feels wrong to crawl, and I'm pouting by the time I reach Daddy.

Kyle beams when Taylor gets close enough he grabs her rolling on the ground and tickling “there we go baby girl that looks so much better you are just too little to be walking around all by yourself but like I said if you want to walk just ask someone to hold your hand that’s all sweetheart”

I giggle and squeal as Daddy tickles me.  "Noooooo Stop it Daddy!  No tickles!"  I say between squeals, giggles, and gasps for air.  Once he does stop, I look up at him, and nod.  "Okay Daddy... I don't like Crawling though..

I frown,  "I haven't had enough Mirror time?"  I look at the mirror, and at myself, and start rambling slighlty.  "...I'm a baby girl.  I'm a good baby.  Good Babies wear diapers.  Good babies obey their daddies..."

Kyke goes to the kitchen and shrugs “I don’t know baby I think it help you remember who you are and to obey, it reminds you of your place in the world and this home, now I wa t to hear you baby, you can stop when Dada gets home”

I look into the mirror, and say  "My job is to be happy, and obedieant..."  Then I roll back onto my back, and look at Daddy from upside down, I giggle, then call out.  "Dadddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!  I can't 'member what I'm 'sposed 't say!"

I grin and get up quickly, then remember that I'm supposed to crawl, and begrudgingly get down on my hands and knees.  I crawl as fast as I can towards the door,  and call out "Dada!"  as soon as I get to him, I hold my arms out to be picked up.  when he does I rub my knees, wincing.  "Daddy's being silly, and sayin' I 'hafta crawl everywheres"

I giggle and squeal as Dada spins me around.  "Thank you Dada!"  I say with a blush as he calls me pretty.  "Y-you are?"  I ask when he says he's proud.  

Zac gives Taylor a kiss “yes princess, you did such a good job today, Dada thought you looked pretty and did so good running to Daddy and next year you can do it for Dada, welll I guess you’ll be crawling to me but still baby”

I return Dada's kiss, and beam as he calls me pretty, but then frown.  "Maybe Daddy can carry me?  I don't like crawling..."  Thinking about the future makes me realize something.  "Dada?  What day is it?  I think my Birfday is soon."

I gasp and grin.  "IT IS?!?!"   I ask excitedly, and bounce in Dada's arms.  "What are we gonna do?  Am I gonna have a cake?  Are we gonna have a party... who would come...   I don't have any friends anymore... I... I don't want people to see me like this..."  I become somewhat sullen and quiet.  "Dada...?  I... I don't want to do this..."