LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel a lot better once I'm clean and in a fresh diaper.  and grin up at Tylor.  When he starts tickling, I giggle and squeal, squirming around and trying to escape the tickling.  "I no kno!  I no kno!"

"Dollies!"  I say with glee, as a boy I knew I wasn't supposed to play with dollies, but now that I was a girl, I was allowed to try them out, and see what was so fun about them.

I look through the dolls, picking them up one by one, inspeting them, then putting them back down.  Once I've looked through all of them, I pick up a Blonde barbie doll with long blonde hair, and a big green ball gown and hold her up to show Uncle Ty.  "I wanna be this one, she's the prettiest.  What do we do next?"

Tylor smiles “ok baby you be the prettiest girl and I’ll be the hansom date” he picked up a Ken doll”

two boys came over and pointed “how come he’s playing with dolls dolls are for girls and I thought he was a boy”

I grin as Tylor picks up a Ken doll, and start playing.  "Oh!  I'm so excited for my handsome date tonight!  I'd better get ready."  I start pantomiming the doll brushing her hair, and putting on makeup, when the two boys walk up.

I get scared and ashamed, and I pull the Barbie to my chest, tears selling I'm my eyes, as I curl in on myself defensively, and look down at the floor.  "I Am a girl!"  I mumble, hoping the boys will go away, and won't pick on me.

Tylor stands up and looks at the boy “Baby Tay is only a baby so you leave her alone and she’s a girl now because that’s what she wants to be and you better be nice to my baby because she’s the best baby in the whole world” Tylor was bigger then there two so the6 looked at each other then at Taylor and mumbled sorry 

• 2 weeks later...

I quickly shuffle over to Tylor, and wrap myself around his leg, holding on to him with a desperate tightness.  "It's okay," I tell the two boys, with a frown.  I don't feel like it's okay, but they apologized, so that's what I'm supposed to say.

I hesitantly pick up the doll I was playing with, still holding on to Tylor for security, feeling shaken by being made fun of.  "I was getting ready for a date... I think..."  I say hesitantly, frowning, as I start moving the doll around much less enthusiastically than before.  

Tylor swoops in with his doll “you look beautiful, let’s go on our date” he has his dolls arm intertwine Taylor’s “I brought my car” just then Brian walked in “ hi I’m here to pick up my brother and my niece”

I smile as Tylor brings in my doll's date, and make her follow his doll out to the car.  I look up when Brian walks in, and stand up, putting down my doll, and walking over to him.  "HI Unca Bri."  I say with as much mirth and enthusiasm as I can manage, still feeling a little crummy and down.

Rain smiles and picks Taylor up “hey baby girl how was your day” the large middle schooler hugs Taylor “let’s get you home baby so we can get you in the tub and make you all pretty for your daddy’s game”

I blush hard as Brian calls me baby girl, feeling a jolt of pleasure course through my body.  I hug him tightly, clinging to him as he carries me away to the car.  "It was good Unca Bri.  Unca Ty is really nice, and strong."  When he mentions a bath, being pretty and the game I get excited.  "Yeah!  Gonna get all clean!, and then you're gonna make me pretty for Daddy, and Dada's game!"  I cheer

Brian hoists Taylor onto his hip and takes Taylor’s hand “it’s not a far walk then we can get baby Tay into be tubby before coming back to the game, I can’t wait until your daddies see you sweetheart”

I cling onto Brian as he carries me, hapily singing.  "We're gonna see my daddies!  We're gonna see my daddies! ..."  as they walk along until we get home

Brian walks them in to kyles quiet house anputs thier bags down. He say “Ty why don’t you watch TV while I give the baby a quick bath” he carries Taylor into the bathroom and starts to strip the baby “ how’s that diaper princess”

I happily let Brian undress me, lifting up my arms to let him pull the dress off of my head.  "Dry Unca Bri!"  I announce, and then start giggling uncontrollably.  "I rhymed Unca Bri! I rhymed!"