LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

“Well uncle Bris 11 baby so he lives with my parents but they all live next door to us. Uncle Bri will be take you and Ty back to our place sweetheart” he lifts Taylor out of his seat and carries him into the school. 

They arrive at Daycare and walk in Tyler comes running over “my baby my baby. Kyle give me my baby”

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So is he just gonna leave me at our place then?"  I ask, a little bit confused.

When Tyler comes running up to us, I cling a little tighter to Daddy, and climb up him, not wanting to be passed over to someone so enthusiastic, and excited to take me, feeling a little bit worried about his intentions.  "Uncle Ty, I'm not your baby, I'm your nephew."  I say, not letting go of Daddy.

Kyle laughs out loud “Bryan would never ever leave you baby he and Tyler will babysit until daddy comes home” he rubs Tyler’s head “buddy calm down I know you’re excited but you’re scaring your baby”

Kyle laughs and hugs Taylor “ baby that’s a little rude uncle Ty is just excited and we are a very close family all of my brothers consider you thier baby not just mine so do my parents so you’ll have to deal sweetheart remember you have a big family now”

I look a bit abashed, "Sorry Daddy,  I didn't know it was like that.  It's gonna take a little work to get used to being everyone's baby, and sorry Uncle Ty.  I didn't mean to be rude, it's just the last time someone was that excited to be in charge of me they had something nasty planned."  I loosen my grip on Daddy, and prepare for the inevitability of being handed over.

Tylor got still all of a sudden and Kyle got stern “now Ty we talked about this you need to be careful with the baby. Never run and be careful how you hold him. If you get tired just put him down, he can walk as long as he holds your hand. Remember you are his uncle so you need to take care of him and treat him good” Kyle gives Taylor a kiss Handing him over “love you baby boy”

I smile up at Daddy grateful for his instructions to Tyler, whispering "Thank you Daddy." as he starts to hand me over.  I let go, and let myself be handed over to Tyler.  "Love you too Daddy!" 

Once I'm in Tyler's arms I look at him.  Deciding to make the vest of things, I try to start off on the right food.  "Hello Uncle Ty.  How are you?  What are we going to do today?"

Tyler nodds making a b line for the blocks. He set Taylor down “now baby Tay you know not to wander away right” 

he dumps out the blocks “it’s so cool that we get to play together all day what should we build maybe a castle”

two other kids come over “Hi Tyler whose the baby and why are you playing with him today”

I nod when he asks if I know not to wander off.  "Yes Uncle Ty."

When he dumps out the blocks, I start sorting through them.  "A castle sounds cool."

I look up at the two other kids, but since they address Tyler I stay quiet, and let him answer.

I grin in thanks at Tyler, for telling them to be nice to me, but then frown, wondering why he looks so mad.  Since he knows what's going on more, I look at him questioningly before agreeing to let the other kids play.

Tyler smiles and nods “sure you can play just be nice to baby Tay” he sits down next to Taylor and starts to build. The other kids join in and soon they have a castle.

after a while Mrs. Kelly  rings a bell “circle time”

Tyler stands and holds out his hand for Taylor “come on baby Tay”

I grin and nod, strangely feeling appreciative that Uncle Ty was being so protective of me. Everyone around me was much closer to my size here than in the high school classes, but I was still far from the biggest kid around, and it was reassuring knowing I had one of the bigger kids on my side should anything happen.

I build happily with Tyler, and the other kids, focusing mostly on a wide base, and structural stability so that we had fewer knockdowns, and much less chance of a big one.

When Ms. Kelly  rings the bell, I stand up after Tyler, and take his offered hand, letting him lead me to circle time.

I follow Tyler to the carpet, and sit down when he tells me to.  I don't fight at all when he pulls me onto his lap, instead just snuggling into his chest, and lettting him hold me.

Mrs Kelly starts by singing a song and asking everyone to clap along. Tyler takes Taylor’s hands him his “clap baby Tay” 

after that song she speaks up. We have some exciting things happening boys and girls, we have with us the new class of assistants. These are big kids from the high school who are learning to be teachers. Several high school students file in

I let Tyler clap my hands for me, only slightly aligning them to help the clap happen properly.

When the Assistant teachers walk in, I mutter "Oh fuck"  under my breath, and blush, turning around and hiding my face in Tyler's chest, praying none of the highschoolers recognize me.

Tyler misses the words but feels Taylor cuddle into him shaking “it’s ok baby Tay verything is ok”

Mrs. Kelly continues so class we will all introduce ourselves. The Circe goes around until it’s Taylors turn . Tyler shakes the boy “go on baby Tay”

The group was a mixture of seniors and sophomores. Mrs Kelly spoke up Taylor is our littles baby and will need the most help so I will be asking one of you to stay with him on most shifts

a tall senior looked quizzically at Taylor then asked “isn’t that Taylor from our class guys, I think this kid is older then me”   

I blush hard as the TA recognizes me, jumping a little and squeezing Tyler tightly, I start muttering "I wanna go home, I wanna go home, I wanna go home, I wanna go home..."

The new larger boy stride up behind Taylor and scooped him up “Easy there tiger now you just cut that out I can’t let a little baby like you go anywhere and if you don’t stop you’ll be in time out,” he forced the boy to look at him “you remember me munchkin I’m Zac we were in the same class all through elementary”