LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers or Divorce Part 18

Part Nine

"What are you thinking about little girl?"

"That I do not want you to fuck my best friend."

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before you decided you wanted to wear diapers.  Do you think it is fair for me to be married to a sissy baby who wants to potty in their pants all day?"

"I guess not Mommy."

"Of course not.  I am a woman with womanly needs.  You clearly are a baby with a very tiny and unsatisfying wee wee who wants to be diapered all day.  Do men wear diapers?"

"No Mommy."

"Are you my baby girl?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Do baby girls fuck their Mommies?"

"No Mommy."

"Who fucks Mommy?"

"Daddy."

"Yes, a Daddy.  Your best friend is about to become your Daddy tonight.  I really gave you no choice in the matter.  Either choice you made, diapers or divorce, I was getting the big cock I so desperately need.  Do you understand little girl?"

"I guess so Mommy."

"You guess so?"

"I understand Mommy."

"That's my good little girl.  Look, we are at the mall now.  Mommy is so excited.  You have so much to buy for me now that I will be dating again.  First thing is first, we need to get you a diaper bag.  Your diapers are so big that they do not fit so well in Mommy's purse."

He looked over at his wife's purse and saw a few of his pink diapers poking out from the top.

"Mommy, we cannot go into the mall like that, won't you be embarrassed?"

"What is embarrassing is being married to a man who wants to wear diapers and has a three inch wee wee.  Trust me, I am used to being embarrassed by you.  Now spit out your paci and give it to Mommy.  I am warning you now, if you back talk me in the mall I will shove it right back into your mouth regardless of who sees.  Do you understand bitch?"

"Yes Mommy."

They got out of the car and started walking towards the mall.  His plastic panties crinkled every step he took and he felt so pathetic.  He looked over at his wife and she was practically skipping.  She seemed oblivious to the crinkles in his pants and had a glow to her he had never seen before.  Clearly this day was going to be very special for her and he knew he needed to behave like the good little girl she wanted him to be.

"Now, hold Mommy's hand little girl, I do not want my little baby to get hit by a car."

The first store they entered was a large department store.  They headed hand in hand towards the baby section.

"Excuse me, do you know where I can find diaper bags?"

"Yes mam, I will take you to them, they are right over here.  Are you a new mother like me?"

"Of sorts...do you happen to have any pinkish ones?"

"Yes mam, here is one that has princesses and stars on it.  It has ample storage room for diapers, supplies, and even bottles."

Bottles.  Now that was something she had not even thought about for her new baby girl.

"That bag will work perfectly.  What bottles do you recomend?"

"Well that depends on the age of your baby, mam.  I am actually currently breastfeeding but do pump for when I am here at work and I personally like these bottles."

"She is almost 40 years old."

"Excuse me mam?  You mean 40 months, right?"

"Nope, my husband has a diaper fetish and decided diapers were more important than our marriage.  So today he has become my little girl.

He saw the sales associate look at him in disbelief.  He turned red and looked away as she made eye contact with him.

"Ohhhhh...ummmmm...yeah...I see that.  We really do not have things designed for a baby of her size.  

"You mean like these?"

He watched as his wife pulled out his Rearz Princess diapers and showed them to the shocked lady.

"Those are the biggest but cutest diapers I have ever seen.  Is she wearing one now?"

"Nope, we are running low on her favorite pampers so she is wearing a plain white diaper.  She is however wearing some very cute Disney Princess plastic panties, would you like to see?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Bend over little girl."

He did as she instructed right in front of the sales lady.  His wife pulled up the back of his plastic panties showing them to the helpful lady.

"My those are so cute.  At first I was really weirded out by this whole situation but now I am kind of intrigued.  As my boss always says, the customer is always right.  From the looks of it you clearly made the right decision turning your husband into a little girl.  She is very obedient."

"She is learning to be, we will know for sure tonight."

"Pardon me for asking mam, what will happen tonight?"

"I have a hot date with my husband's best friend.  Speaking of which, since you are such an amazing saleswoman do you mind helping me pick out a whole new wardrobe?  Dress me as you would a single woman."

"That will be no problem at all mam, I work off of commission anyway and the more you buy the happier I will be.  Should I go and get a couple carts?"

"Oh my husband is buying all this for me and yes you will most definitely need more than one cart."

The lady left with his new very pink and very babyish diaper bag around her shoulder.  He thought about running away and hiding but he knew his Mommy would punish him severally if he did so.  He just stood there in silence as the lady returned with a couple of carts.  It was going to be a very long day."

• Like 3

Part Ten

"Wow, that is a very sexy dress."

"Yes mam, very short too, should bring a hot mama like you a lot of attention while out at the bar."

His wife and the attractive saleswoman chatted like they were best friends.  They giggled like two school girls whispering who knows what into each other's ears.  He could not determine if the saleswoman simply wanted the nice commission from all the new clothing piling into the shopping carts or if she genuinely liked his wife.  He would soon find out.

"I need something special for tonight."

"I have just the right outfit that will have your little girl's best friend so turned on that you will not be wearing it very long."

"That is the kind of special I was talking about...show me, show me now."

He watched as the lady skipped over to a very skimpy leather skirt and pulled it from the hanger.  She then grabbed a salty button down blouse that was was cut off at the mid section.  He had never seen his wife wear such provocative clothing even when they first started dating.

"You need to try this sexy outfit on, do you mind if I go into the dressing room with you?"

"Sure, why not."

The two woman went into the dressing room and he was left outside by himself.  Just as he thought about wondering away his wife peeked her head out of the dressing room door.

"I am so sorry little girl, I forgot that you are nothing but my baby now.  Get in her before someone tries to steal my little girl."

"Yes Mommy."

He entered the now very crowded dressing room, crinkling with every step.

"Your little girl sure is crinkly."

"She sure is, little girl even though I invited you in here I want you to turn around and face the corner while Mommy tries on this outfit."

"Yes Mommy."

He turned around and stuffed his nose in the corner.  He heard his wife start to pull down her pants and suddenly the sales lady screamed out.

"Oh no way...no, no, no no, way.  Single girls do not wear panties like that.  You may be a Mommy but you sure the hell are not a grandmother.  I will be right back."

The lady left and there was a weird silence in the dressing room.  What was there to be said.  His wife was shopping for the perfect outfit to help entice his best friend to fuck her tonight.  The lady returned quickly.

"Here is something more fitting for a woman who will soon be dating.  Let's get those granny panties off and get you into something much sexier."

She was very excited.  For years she had worn full cotton, high cut briefs as she simply was not sexually attracted to her husband.  Why wear something sexy for a baby that snuck around wearing diapers.  Her life was changing and it was changing right this very instant. 

As the lady handed her a pair of lacy and very sexy black thongs their eyes made contact with one another.  The stranger's eyes were filled with lust.  Never in her life had she found a woman attractive but this saleswoman was really turning her on sexually.  She noticed that her large, milk filled beasts where practically popping out of her shirt as she bent down to remove her panties.

"You will definitely have to do something with this hairy mess if you plan to find a new lover."

She felt the saleswoman playfully tug on her overgrown bush and could no longer help herself.

"Did you just touch my pussy?"

"Oh, I am so sorry mam."

"Do not be, in fact touch me some more."

She pulled the sexy lady up to her closely and without hesitating kissed her passionately.  She responded to her advances, pushing her tongue deep into her mouth.  She felt the lady start to slowly move her hand down to her dripping pussy and she pushed her hand away."

"That is reserved for my husband's best friend.  I can touch you tough."

With that said she aggressively ripped the overwhelmed saleslady's shirt off and her swollen tits immediately popped out from her bra.  She forcefully reached for one of her engorged nipples and squeezed hard.  She was startled as her hard nipple started to squirt a large amount of milk.

"I told you mam, I am a new Mommy just like you and I am breastfeeding.  Before you decided to grope me in this dressing room I was about to pump my swollen breasts.  They are actually starting to hurt."

"Hmm...I have an idea.  Sit down on the dressing room bench you little lactating sale's slut."

She had no idea where her new found dominance was coming from.  After years of pent up sexual frustration she was ready to explode and exploding was exactly what she was doing."

"Take your shirt and bra off.  I am going to have my little girl feed on your tits while I feed on your pussy."

With his nose still placed firmly in the corner of the dressing room he could only hear what was happening behind him.  His wife was cheating on him for the first time with a total stranger and she was a woman.

"Get over here little girl and lay across this slut's lap.  She is going to earn her comission today."

He quickly did as he was told and laid across the saleswoman's lap.  She was wanton with lust and gently guided his mouth to one of her very large and very swollen breasts.

"Suck those titties little girl.  Make your Mommy proud.  Show this young slut how hungry you are."

Almost immediately, as his mouth latched on to her hard nipple, it started to fill with her milk.  His mouth was practically overflowing when his wife shouted out.

"Swallow that bitch's milk little girl."

He did as we was told and it was the most amazing thing he had ever tasted in his life.  Her milk was magically sweet and he began to suckle harder and harder filling his mouth and belly with more and more Mommy milk.  Loud suckling noises filled the tiny dressing room.  Once her tit was emptied she coaxed the hungry little girl to her other bulging milk supply.

His wife got down on her kness as her little girl was nursing and spread the saleswoman's legs wide apart.  Her dress rode up revealing her skimpy little panties which were no match for her growing arousal.  Her pussy was over flowing with desire and she wanted to taste it.

"Spread your legs bitch.  I am going to eat your wet pussy now."

She pulled down her soaked panties and stuffed them into her mouth at the same time her mouth met her hot pussy.  The saleswoman bucked her hips wildly as her tongue went as deep into her pussy as it possibly could go.  Although she had never tasted another woman's pussy she did know what her pussy tasted like as she often sampled herself by licking her dildo after she had fucked herself.  She loved her taste.

"You taste good slut....what...what the fuck...what do you think you are you doing you little whore?"

She noticed that the saleswoman's hand was rubbing the front of her little girl's diaper.  Her husband stopped suckling and turned and looked at his wife with a cute little milk moustache.

"Are you molesting my little girl?  Do you want to fuck her?

"Um....oh....um...I don't know mam, I just need to...um...fuck right now.  I am a desperate submissive little slut that needs to get off so bad.  I will do whatever you say mam, just pleeeeese let me cum."

"Well my little girl's wee wee will be worthless to your stretched out pussy since you just had a baby of your own but I have a better idea."

"Little girl, pop that slut's titty out of your mouth, pull your panties off, and lay down on the floor."

He quickly did as Mommy said as his wee wee started to harden inside of his diaper.  He had already wet himself several times and was almost in need of a diaper change.

"You wanted to fuck my little girl you molesting slut so get down on the floor and fuck her, now!"

"I do not understand, mam?  Do you want me to take her diaper off and actually fuck her tiny little thingy?"

"No bitch.  I want you to get your skanky whore ass on the ground, spread your legs, and start humping my little girl's wet diaper with your drooling pussy."

"Yes mam."

He laid there in complete shock.  Was this all a dream or was this really happening.  The saleswoman got on the floor and quickly scissored her legs with him.  Her felt her warm pussy push hard against his squishy diaper.  This was really going to happen.

The saleswoman started humping her husband slow at first, adjusting to the feel of her little girl's wet diaper.   

"That's it you two cute, little sluts.  Fuck each other.  Rub your wet pussies together.  This is the first time my little girl has had lesbian sex."

As the two of them humped each other slowly he watched as his wife sat down on the dressing room bench and started to play with her own pussy.  She owned both of them now and knew it.  His wee wee quickly began to react to the saleswoman's wet pussy and he knew it would not be much longer before he would make his girly gooies in his diaper.  She also seemed to be getting close as she started to softly moan and began grinding her pussy faster and faster against his used diaper.

"Thats it, you are making such crinkles on your tinkles.  Fuck my little girl's diaper slut. Fuck it until your pussy creams all over it."

"Oh...oh...yes mam...oh...oh...I am going to cum...I am going to cum all over your little girl's diaper."

She bucked aginst him wildly and screamed out loud.  He felt his own release fill his diaper and looked up at his Mommy.  She had started to rub her clit frantically and she too was beginning to cum.

"Oh...oh yes...fuck...I am cuming.  I am creaming all over your little girl's pamper mam."

"I am cumming too...yes...I am filling my diaper with my girly goo goos ."

"I am cumming too you pathetic sluts...oh yes...ahhhhhh...ugh...."

And then there was nothing but silence.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

The baby girl husband is across the lap...the wife is between the saleswoman's legs.

I understand that,question still stands.

Part Eleven

"Looks like my little girl needs her diaper changed.  Could there be a better place to change you than in a changing room?  Lift up your bottom for Mommy so that I can scoot this changing pad under you."

"But Mommy, the saleswoman will see me."

"Now, now little girl we both know there is not much to show her.  Besides you two just got done grinding your pussies together...I doubt she will mind seeing your little wee wee."

His wife started to untape his diaper.

"Wow, my little girl's diaper is wet both on the inside and outside.  This little sales slut creamed you pretty good.  Tell me whore, did you like fucking my little girl?"

"Yes mam, but I did not feel anything but a really squishy diaper."

"I have never felt very much either my entire marriage."

"Let's get her diaper pulled down so I can show you what I am talking about.  Try not to laugh too hard."

With that his Mommy pulled down the front of his diaper.  Both woman paused and looked at one another for a brief second and then broke out in laughter.

"Mam, that is the tiniest little thing I have ever seen on a grown man."

"Yep, I told you that you were not missing much.  My little girl really just has an over grown clit."

She began to wipe his girly parts down just as her best friend had taught her.  She pulled his used diaper out from underneath his bottom and started to roll the messy diaper up.  As she did so she had an idea.  She slowly unrolled the used pamper and opened it up all the way.

"Do you see the mess you made in your diaper while you were cheating on me with this slut?  It smells of your pee pee and preemies.  Just remember tonight while I am fucking your best friend that you were the one that cheated on me first.  Now open your mouth so you can taste your patheticness."

He did as his Mommy said and she shoved the used diaper into his mouth.

"Suck on your dirty diaper just like you did when sucking the milk out of her tits.  I want to hear you sucking your mess from your diaper."

She quickly changed him into a new diaper, powdering his wee wee as he suckled on his pamper as she had demanded.  The saleswoman stared in disbelief.  She seemed both scared and excited.

"There we go, my little girl is all clean.  Did you suck your diaper clean yet?  You better have sucked all your sissy milk out of it."

His wife stood up and looked at herself in the mirror.  She loved the sexy Mommy that stared back at her and loved her dominant glow.  She turned to try on the blouse the saleswoman had picked out and felt the stickiness between her thighs.

"Mommy's pussy is a little sticky, get on your knees and lick me clean while the sales lady helps me put on this sexy shirt."

The saleswoman snapped to her feet undoubtedly under his Mommy's spell just like him.  His wife's pussy tasted so good.  He thought to himself this would probably be the last time he tasted his wife while she was still faithful to him.  Tonight her pussy would most definitely have a different taste and the thought of that made his diaper poke out just a tiny bit.  His wife abruptly turned around to look at the back of the shirt.

"Now lick my asshole little girl.  It needs to be cleaned as well."

"Yes Mommy."

"That's my good little girl.  Mommy cleaned you and now you cleaned Mommy."

"I like this sexy little outfit you picked out.  I will indeed wear it tonight when I fuck my husband's best friend.  Let's go out and find some more clothes to put on my husband's credit card.  Take me to the lingerie section.  I finally have a reason to buy some new and sexy intimates."

The dressing room smelled of pussy, stale pee pee, and baby powder.  His Mommy had rolled his used diaper back up and was making him carry it to the trash can.  As the three of them left the dressing area an older woman stared at them in disgust.  She must have overheard the great customer service the saleswoman was providing for them.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Tld17 said:

Omg I love the possibilities of this. I could see the sales woman becoming a regular 

It definately has taken some unforeseen twists.  Usually I am strictly about the humiliation and cuckolding.  To add a romp with the saleswoman was out of character for me.  Thought some on here may enjoy it.

6 minutes ago, Tld17 said:

I love that and love this story 

Just imagine when we actually get to the evening...got some good ideas for the quote/unquote climax.  The goal is to make sissy baby hubby experience a lifetime of humiliation all in one day.

Part Twelve

"These are cute."

His wife held up a skimpy white thong trimed in sexy lace.

"But Mommy, white is the color you wear when you get married."

"It sure is babygirl, and tonight I will be fucked by a real man for the first time since being married."

He watched as his wife piled the cart full of sexy panties, corsets, teddies, and new bras.

"Hey slut, are you wearing a nursing bra?"

"Yes Mam, I am.  I bought it right here at this store."

"Perfect, I would like to own some nursing bras since I will be breastfeeding my little girl regularly.  Take me to them Milky Tits."

"Yes mam, the are right over here in the maternity section."

"Are you married slut?"

"No mam."

"Why does that not surprise me since you are such a whore."

"I had a moment of weakness with a close friend of mine and then a baby nine months later."

"I know about moments of weaknesses as I too had one with my husband's best friend. My hand ended up in his lap and since that moment I just knew I needed to get his big cock into my hungry pussy."

"I understand mam, my friend has a very big cock as well and lasts forever."

"Oh really, do you think he would like to fuck a married woman?"

"I would imagine so but we would have to do something about your hairy pussy, he likes his sluts freshly shaven."

"How dare you insult me like that.  But what you are saying is true.  Your pussy is nice and bare, where do you get your grooming down below done?"

"Here at the mall mam at a place called Wax On, Wax Off."

"Call your girl and see if she can make an opening for me today."

"Yes Mam."

The saleswoman took her phone out from her pocket and dialed a number.

"Yes, hello, do you by any chance have any availability today?  You do!  That is awesome.  It will be an appointment for two, one woman and one soon to no longer be a man.  Yes, her husband has just been forced into diapers permanently and he needs his diaper area nice and clean.  You will?  You are the best, girl.  They will be over soon.  Kisses."

"Did you just make an appointment for my little girl?"

"Yes mam.  After seeing you change her diaper I figured your little girl does not deserve any hair on her wee wee."

"I guess you are so right.  It should be much easier to clean her up if she is hairless especially when she makes a mess."

"You have really earned your commission today sweetheart.  Take me to your shoe section, I need a nice pair of fuck me high heels."

"Yes Mam."

"Wow, these are nice shoes and ohhhhhh are they expensive.  What do you think little girl, a nice pair of $1000 shoes to be worn while being fucked tonight?"

"I am not going to buy you those."

"What did you just say little one?"

"Nothing Mommy."

"You are not telling your Mommy the truth.  What did you say little girl?"

"I said I am not buying you these shoes Mommy to wear while you fuck my best friend."

His wife began to turn bright red and he knew he was in big trouble.

"Not only are you going to buy these for me but you are going to buy the pretty sales slut a pair too, do you understand."

"No."

He felt his Mommy's hand smack him hard against the side of his cheek.  The slap echoed throughout the store as he winced in pain.  She quickly sat down on one of the shoe benches and pulled him across her lap.

"I cannot pull your panties and diaper down here in front of everyone but I am going to give you a spanking for your disobedience."

She began to spank his padded bottom as hard as she could.  Despite being slightly protected by his diaper her swats were still quite forceful and he could feel them.  The saleswoman stared at him.  She looked like she felt sorry for him but he could also tell by the way she was shifting around that the spanking he was getting was turning her on.  He watched her dainty hand reach for her crotch briefly and then quickly she moved her hand away.  

"Are you going to buy us some shoes little girl?"

"Yes Mommy, I will buy you and the nice saleswoman anything you want."

"Great, now we will both be getting two pairs of new shoes.  Now open your mouth, I warned you what would happen if you gave me any lip."

His Mommy reached into her purse and pulled out his very pink pacifier.  She shoved it into his mouth forcefully.

"There, that should keep the rude, little sissy from back talking me.  Let's go and pick out those shoes slut...what do you say?"

• Like 1

If your uncomfortable keep that to yourself. Lots of us love it. It is fantasy. All your are going to do is discourage the writer. Many of us love this. If you did not like it fine but keep it to yourself. 

Mark these people are clueless idiots. This story is amazing and a fantasy