LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers or Divorce Part 18

Warning:  This story contains extremely graphic content of a sexual nature.  It includes subjects such as cuckolding, sissification, humilation/degradation, and chastity.  Should this not be your thing then feel free to find a safer place to play in.

Diapers or Divorce

Part One

"I have had enough!"

"Pull down your pants this instant."

He stared at his wife frightened by her outrage and clumsily fumbled with the button of his jeans.  Pulling down his pants to his ankles he stood back up and held his head down in embarrassment.

"Just as I thought, you are wearing a disgusting diaper again."

"Clearly you are no longer the man I married.  Come to think about it you have never really been much of a man in our bedroom."

"I want to be with a man not a little baby.  Since you cannot seem to respect my demands for you to stop wearing pampers maybe in diapers is exactly where a pathetic excuse of a husband like you belongs."

"I am going to make this very simple for you.  Diapers or divorce?"

Tears started to well up in his eyes as he tried to look at his wife.  Clearly, sneaking around behind her back wearing diapers had finally pushed her over the edge.  What was his wife of ten years asking?  After years of hatred and disgust over his diaper fetish was she now seriously considering leaving him.

"I will not repeat myself again.  Diapers or a divorce?"

Instinctively he cried out diapers, not fully understanding the consequences of his choice.  He would soon find out.

A smile grew on his wife's face.  She had expected for her husband to decide diapers and she wickedly thought about what that meant for her.  Her panties started to get wet over the thought she could finally now go out and find a real man and her diapered husband would have no say in the matter.

"Diapers it will be then.  Tell me who wears diapers?  

"Babies do."

"Babies do, what?"

"Babies wear diapers."

"Babies wear diapers what?"

He looked at his wife completely confused.  What was she demanding he tell her?

"How about babies wear diapers, Mommy!"

His heart began to beat faster.  Never had his wife ever role played with his fetish before and now she was standing in front of him demanding that he call her Mommy.  

"Babies wear diapers, Mommy."

"That is right, babies wear diapers.  What do babies do in their diapers?"

"They potty in their diapers, Mommy."

"That is right, both pee pee and poo poo don't they?"

"Yes Mommy, babies go pee pee and poo poo in their diapers."

"How many times have you shit in your diaper?"

He once again looked down in shame and could not find the words to answer his wife.

"How many times have shit in your pants, I will not ask you again?"

"A few Mommy."

"I knew you were that pathetic.  Well, guess what, I hope you are ready to become very messy.  Do you know why?"

"No Mommy."

"You will now be wearing diapers permanently, baby.  I am not talking about an every once in awhile thing either.  You wanted to wear diapers so much and now you will get to wear them for the rest of your life.  At first it will be difficult on both of us but hopefully eventually we both will accept our new roles in our marriage.  In time my guess is that by going potty in your diapers all the time that you will become completely unpotty trained.  You will have no choice but to be diapered all the time unless I decide to humilate you by making you go potty in your pants when we are out and about."

He was in complete shock.  Who had invaded his wife's mind?  She had gone from demanding no diapers at all to diapers all the time for the rest of his life?  Part of him was excited yet part of him was scared of the new life he had chosen for himself.

"Now that I have shared with you that you will be permanently wearing your potty I think it is time for Mommy to explain to you your new life as my baby."

"Since I can never look at you as a man ever again from this day forward I think it is best that you become my little girl.  As of right now I have no intentions on removing your wee wee or your pathetic little balls but your behavior could change my mind if you chose to be disobedient.  When you are not busy at work providing for us I will be constantly reminding you that you are no longer the man of the house.  At work, you will still be required to wear diapers and use them of course but I have not decided yet if you will wear something more girly under your pants to remind you of being my little girl.  At home you will be dressed as a complete sissy baby girl always in an appropriate dress or onesie.  This is non negotiable and you will do as I say or you will be severely punished.  I am still not completely convinced that I should not divorce you."

"The hardest thing you will have to accept is that since you are no longer a man you will no longer be allowed to do grown up things in the bedroom.  Do you know what a cuckold is?"

"No Mommy, what is a cuckold?"

"Something you will most definitely soon become, that is one thing I know for sure."

With a devilish grin on her face she left the room without saying another word and he was left standing their with his pants pulled down and his diaper exposed.  He could not help but to wet himself.

• Like 1

Part Two 

With her out of the room his mind was racing.  His thoughts were everywhere as he tried to figure out exactly what had just happened.  It was shocking to him how much his life had just changed in a matter of a few minutes.  

His mind suddenly began to focus on the last thing his wife had told him before she left him alone.  What was a cuckold he curiously thought to himself.  Still with his pants down he grabbed his phone and got on the internet.  He began nervously typing the word.  C-U-C-K...there is was, cuckold.  The first link on google was an online dictionary.  He curiously clicked on the link and his heart sunk deep into his chest as he read the definition.  Noun.  A man who has an unfaithful wife.  Is this what his desire to wear diapers had cost him?  His wife's fidelity?

As he started to cry he reached for his diaper almost immediately, intent on ripping it off and showing his wife he was a man.  When his hand reached for the tapes he suddenly  stopped.  Wait a minute he thought to himself.  How long had it been since he had last fucked his wife?  

While he was lost in thought his wife had meanwhile came back into the room.  She stood behind him as he found out what the word cuckold meant and his dismay sent a tingle to her pussy.  She saw him reach for the tapes of his diaper and became very upset.

"What do you think you are doing little girl?  Do babies take off their diapers?"

"I do not want to be a baby anymore, or wear diapers, or be your cuckold.  I am a man, your man."

"Really?"

His wife reached down and forcefully grabbed his crotch through his wet diaper.

"What is this?  Do men wear diapers?  Do men go potty in their pants?  Does a real man have a tiny cock?  No they do not.  You are wearing a diaper that you pissed in and you have a very small and unsatisfying wee wee.  I can barely even feel it through your diaper.  You are far from a man, you are a bitch."

"I do not want you to cheat on me!"

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you decided to chose diapers over your sexy wife.  I gave you a choice.  If you take that diaper off I want you to start packing your things and get out of my house because I will divorce you."

She once again left the room and grabbed a bar of soap from the master bathroom.  She returned to find her husband still diapered.

"I see your diaper is still on.  Mommy must teach you a lesson for thinking you can decide when to try and act as a man when ever you want.  Open your mouth."

He opened his mouth as his wife shoved they bar of soap into it.  

"Bite down on the soap, and pull your diaper down enough to expose your bottom.  Mommy is going to put you over her knee and spank you."

He decided now was not the time to test his new Mommy's patience so he quickly did as he was told.  She was sitting on the edge of the bed and he carefully laid himself across her lap.

"Mommy has to teach you a lesson little girl.  If you do not want a divorce then you will take your punishment like a good little sissy."

Smack!  His wife's hand came down onto his exposed bottom aggressively and without remorse.  He cried out immediately in pain but his wife was emotionless as she spanked him over and over again.  This is what he deserved.  After years of being dishonest by hiding his diaper fetish and his inability to sexually please her in anyway she wanted him to feel the pain she had been forced to suffer through.  After about the tenth swat his bottom began to blister.  That was enough for today and she demanded that her sobbing husband get up off of her lap and yelled for him to go and stand in the corner.

"You are nothing but my pathetic, sissy baby girl now.  You will do as I say at all times or be severely punished.  I have been sexually deprived by you for years and I need to fuck a real man.  You need diapers and I need for my hungry pussy to be fucked by a real man with a big cock.  Turn around, look me in the eye, and tell me that you will be my cuckold."

He relunctly turned around and looked at his wife.  Despite the hurt he felt inside he could not help to notice that his wee wee was actually hard.  His wife's dominating demeanor was intoxicating and he knew he had no chice but to do as said.

"Mommy, I will be your cuckold." 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Part Three

"How pathetic.  You just told your wife to fuck around on you and I am going to do just that.  I will quite literally rub my new found sexual satisfaction in your face."

"Does your best friend know you like to wear diapers?"

"No Mommy, why?"

"Because that is who I plan to fuck tonight.  Something I am sure he never shared with you was during your birthday party I had a few drinks and my hand ended up in your best friend's lap.  I was shocked to find out he had the biggest cock I have ever felt.  After a few playful squeezes his big cock began to grow hard in my hand but unfortunately he quickly pushed it away.  I was literally left with puddles in my panties.  Since that night I have dreamed about fucking your best friend.  I want you to call him and ask him if he is willing to save your marriage."

Words could not explain what he was feeling right now.  He was upset and disgusted but also extremely sexually aroused.  His little wee wee started to get hard against the padding of his diaper.  He picked up his phone and dialed his best friend's number.

"Hey buddy, what's up?  I have a bit of situation here at the house and I need your help..."

With that said his wife ripped the phone from his hand and began casually talking to his best friend.

"Hello.  Question, did you know your best friend likes to wear diapers?  Yep, he even pisses and shits in them too.  I have decided he is no longer man enough to be my husband and I am turning him into a permanent sissy baby girl.  He wanted to wear diapers so he will now wear them forever. Since I have no desire to be with an unpotty trained bitch I was wondering if you'd be interested in fucking me tonight?  Do you remember that night I grabbed your cock? My pussy has stayed wet thinking about that night ever since. Your best friend has never been able to satisfy me sexually and I am ready for a real man to take my neglected pussy.  Yes, I will have him ask you himself."

She excitedly threw the phone back at me and told me to ask him politely to fuck her.

"Hello buddy.  Yes, I do like to wear diapers.  I need your help here.  My wife needs a real man to fuck her and she has fallen in love with your big cock.  Will you please come over and fuck her tonight.  I am incapable of sexually satisfying her.  Thank you buddy, you probably have saved my marriage."

"He will come over and fuck you tonight, Mommy."

His wife looked at him passionately.  Not because she wanted him but because she wanted his best friend.  She slowly lifted her skirt up and carefully pulled down her sexy black panties.  As she did so he could not help to notice that her pussy juices had overflowed and began to run wildly down her inner thighs.  Her lust for his best friend's cock had her inner core molten with desire.  She would soon know what it was like to fuck a real man.  

"Can you see how wet my panties are?  You have never made my pussy this wet.  I am so excited to fuck your best friend tonight.  I want you to taste how excited I am.  I want you to taste my need for him.  Open your mouth bitch."

With that said she shoved her skimpy little panties into his mouth.  They were definitely soaked and he could taste her salty desire for his best friend.

"Are my panties yummy little girl?  This is just a little cuckold appetizer for you.  I will be serving you the main dish tonight once I fuck your best friend.  How does it make you feel that your best friend will turn you into my cuckold?  Judging by the little bulge in your diaper you seem to be very excited as well.  Ahhhh, is my little girl getting wet too?"

The truth was he was very excited.  His little wee wee betrayed his feelings.  How could he allow his best friend to fuck his wife.  How could he be so turned on by the thoughts of his wife being fucked by a real man.  He began to cry again uncertain if he was crying tears of sorrow of tears of joy.

"I think I will turn your best friend into my new best friend.  I guarantee he will never look at you the same again.  Maybe if you are a good little girl he will go from being your best friend to your new Daddy.  I will happily allow him to completely replace you in our martial bed.  See, isn't wearing diapers fun?"

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Nat said:

Is this how you and your wife do your marriage? 

Not quite.  I do wear diapers permanently but that was my choice not my wife forcing me to wear them.  My wife does also cuckold me with one of her ex-boyfriends which once again is something I encouraged her to do.  She went through many years of sexual frustration/deprivation because of my desire to wear diapers.  After my wife gave birth my four inch wee wee just was no longer compatible with her beautiful pussy and neither was the preemies I would shoot in her after litteraly two pumps or so.  Her boyfriend is a healthy nine inches, lasts along time, and he can actually make her cream all over his cock.  Like she says lip numbing orgasms.

This story is really what I dream of for my fantasy life.  I am not permitted to watch my wife fuck her lover.  She either does so in a hotel room or in our house in my martial bed when I am not there.  In this story the cuckold will be more than just present while his wife fucks her lover ?

Part Four

He laid on his back looking up at the ceiling.  Was all this really happening or was he dreaming some sort of fantasy filled nightmare.  She had never even considered changing his diaper before yet here he was laid out on their bed awaiting for his wife to change his diaper for the first time ever.  He felt embarrassed and vulnerable but also excited and very aroused.

"Where do you hide your diaper supplies little girl, I know you have them hidden around here somewhere?"

"They are in the big suitcase in our closet Mommy."

She opened the closet and unzipped the suitcase.  Inside she found several different types of large disposable diapers, a pink changing pad, diaper rash ointment, baby wipes, and baby powder.  She unzipped the large pocket on the outside of the suitcase and she immediately started laughing.  She always knew he was such a bitch.  Inside she found a large, pink Disney Princess dress complete with lace and frillies.  There was also a matching set of bloomers and an oversized, pink pacifier.  As she pulled everything out a particular pink diaper caught her eye.  It was very thick and had princesses and stars printed on it.  She knew immediately this brand of diaper would be the diapers she would demand her little girl wear.

"I only see a few of these pink diapers with princesses on them in your bitch bag, do you have anymore hidden around?"

"No Mommy, I have used most of them."

"Of course my little bitch has.  These are the diapers I want you to wear from now on unless I tell you otherwise, do you understand little girl?"

"Yes Mommy."

"You will be wearing one of this tonight when you become my cuckold."

He turned as pink as his diaper.  His best friend was about to find out just how big of a sissy bitch he really was.

Reaching in his pants pocket she grabbed his wallet and pulled out his credit card.

"What is the name of the company that makes these diapers little girl?"

"Rearz, Mommy."

She looked the company up on her phone and dialed the number.

"Hello, I am interested in purchasing all of the pink disposable adult diapers you currently have in stock.  Thousands of dollars?  I never knew diapers could cost so much.  Yes, I would still like all of them.  What size?  I am not sure, let me ask my husband since he will be the one wearing them."

"What size diapers so you wear little bitch?"

"Size large Mommy."

His wife did not mute the phone when she asked her husband his diaper size and she heard the sales lady begin to laugh.

"Yes, size large.  I apologize for my husband being so pathetic.  I caught him today sneaking around wearing diapers for the last time.  Since he has decided he wanted to wear diapers so much I decided he will now wear them forever.  You have other kinds of diapers?  Blue ones?  I definitely think that little girls like him belong in very pink diapers so no I will pass.  A chastity device?  What is that?  Very, very interesting.  I am not sure why he needs one though, he will never be making love to me again.  Masturbation?  That makes since.  I will think about it and probably order one the next time I call.  Yes, are you ready?  His credit card number is...."

The final charge ended up being over five thousand dollars.  That meant that litteraly over a thousand diapers would be showing up at their front door.  It was such a large order that Rearz had to contract a special freight company to deliver them.  Part of him thought she was not serious about all this but now after such a large diaper order it left little doubt in his mind he truthfully was going to be turned into his wife's little sissy bitch girl.

"Now that we have your diapers ordered lets see if Mommy can figure out how to change her little girl's diaper."

• Like 1

Part Five

Her husband was never man enough to give her a baby so now she would have to learn how to be a Mommy. The first lesson she knew that she needed to master was how to change her husband's diapers.  She knew changing her husband's diapers all the time would be an inconvenience sometimes but something about the control she had over her little girl made her pussy very wet.  Her new found dominance bolstered her self-esteem and made her feel very sexy.   This was perfect because she was about to start dating again.

As she stood over her husband with a new diaper in her hand she suddenly had an evil idea. She needed a teacher and it just so happened to be that her best friend worked as an assistant at a retirement home. Surely, if anyone new how to diaper an adult it was her. She had already shared with her best friend about how sexually frustrated her husband made her.  Her best friend also knew that she had grabbed her husband's best friend's cock in a moment of weakness.  She doubted her friend would be surprised to learn that her husband liked to wear diapers.  She also knew that her husband would need a babysitter while she started dating again and decided now would be the perfect time to fill her best friend in on her new marriage arrangement. She laid the clean diaper next to her husband and called her best friend in front of her little girl.

"Hello, how are you.  I have a bit of a situation here at home with my husband and I could really use my best friend's help.  No, I was not caught cheating on him...yet.  I did catch him however wearing diapers. I have caught him many times wearing them but was always too embarrassed to share his perversions with you. Today I caught him sneaking around in diapers for the last time. I gave him a choice...diapers or a divorce.  He has chosen diapers. He has now officially become my little girl and will be in diapers forever. Yes, a divorce probably would be easier but this is a lot more fun. Since I know you change a lot of diapers at your job I was wondering if you would mind coming over and showing me how it's done. I already have my little girl laying on the bed waiting to be changed. You can come over now? That's awesome, I will see you soon and thank you so much for your support and understanding."

Was this really happening?  Now his wife's best friend was coming over to teach her how to diaper him?  Could he be anymore humiliated?  He knew the answer to that was no as soon his wife would be fucking his best friend.

He was startled by the sound of the doorbell as he was contemplating his new life.  His wife left the room and he heard her answer the door.  He could here his wife chatting with her best friend and there definitely was a lot of laughter and giggling.  Their banter grew louder as they neared the bedroom.  He was so scared at this point he began to wet his diaper again.

"Oh my fucking god.  He really is wearing a fucking diaper.  How pathetic.  What a fucking loser.  I told you to divorce him a long time ago and from the looks of his dirty diaper I was right.  I cannot believe you are willing to stay married to such a bitch.  This is taking for better or worse to a whole new level.  Thankfully he makes a lot of money or why else would you stay with him."

He began to sob like a baby.

"Now, now.  I do still love him very much and I know he cannot help his desire to wear diapers.  I have accepted that and I have now given him what he wants.  Now, I will get what I want...his best friend's cock in my hungry pussy."

"What?  You are going to fuck his best friend?"

"Yep.  Tonight, as a matter of fact and I am wet just thinking about it.  I will make his best friend teach him how a real man fucks a woman.  He will be forced to watch his wife finally sexually fulfilled."

"I am so happy for you.  You have needed this for a long time.  Now, let me teach you how to change the bitch's diaper."

"First you take the new diaper and open it up.  Stretch it out as far as you can because this activates the diaper's leg gathers.  This is important because it will help to prevent your little girl's diaper from leaking around her legs.  Next, and of equal importance fold the new diaper in half.  This creates a channel in the diaper and will allow for wetness to distribute through her diaper better.  You try now."

He watched intently as his wife took the diaper from her best friend and practiced stretching and folding it.  The crinkly sound the new diaper made sent shivers down his spine.

"Will she be messing in her diaper too?"

"It is so funny you are calling my husband a her and a she.  I guess I will have to get used to that now she is my baby girl.  Yes, just like a baby, she will do everything in her diaper."

"Excellent.  Will you hand me the changing pad over there.  You should always use a changing pad because dirty diapers can be quite messy.  I see she has only wet herself now but I will simulate like she is both wet and messy.  Lift up your bottom bitch."

My wife looked on intently as her best friend slid the changing pad under him.  He settled his bottom back down onto the pad and waited for the laughter.

"When you untape her diaper be sure to not rip the tapes because you can use them later to wrap her dirty diaper up."

One tape undone.  The second tape undone.  Now the third tape was undone.  The sound was like a badge of shame upon his senses.  Now came the fourth and final tape.  His diaper was pulled down and laughter erupted in the room.

"Oh my God.  No wonder why you have been so sexually frustrated.  I cannot recall ever seeing an elderly man's penis this small.  Come to think of it most elderly women have a bigger clitoris.  How pathetic.  I never understood why you bought so many sex toys as you were always bragging about them.  Now I know why.  Could you even feel him in your pussy?"

"Barely.  Now you see why he is my little girl now?  Her little wee wee belongs in a diaper."

"It most definitely does.  Now lets get back to teaching you how to diaper your little girl.  First take her dirty diaper and pull it out from under her.  If she had made a poo poo you would take the back of the dirty diaper and wipe as much of her filth from her bottom into the diaper as possible.  She may be a big baby between her legs but she will shit like a man.  Now is also a great time to talk about internal deodorizers.   At the nursing home our patients that are incontinent are given a pill that reduces the very unpleasant odor given off by an adult's dirty diaper.  I recommend your little girl starts taking them immediately for everyone around her's sake.  Okay, back to diaper changing 101.  Remove her diaper but do not roll it up yet.  Now, usually I would be uncomfortable touching my best friend's husband's cock but this really is no different than changing a baby's diaper.  Grab the baby wipes and begin wiping her entire diaper area down.  The cleanier you make her the less chance she will get a diaper rash."

As his wife's friend began wiping his wee wee he felt it start to harden.  He quickly covered his eyes with the back of his arm in embarrassment from his arousal.

"As you can see her little wee wee is starting to get hard.  This is quite a normal reaction when I change diapers at work.  It is important to recognize this as you always want your little girl's wee wee pointed down inside of her diaper to prevent her from wetting out the top of it.  Often times I will give my elderly patients a more thorough wipe down wink wink.  Needless to say they always look forward to their next diaper change.  Now you try.  Come over here and wipe down your little girl's wee wee."

She grabbed the wipe from her best friend's hand and began to wipe her husband's wee wee.  After two slow and deliberately sensual wipes she began to feel the all too familar spasms in her husband's wee wee.  He was starting to prematurely ejaculate and was doing so right in front of her friend.  She quickly let go of his wee wee and grabbed the dirty diaper laying next to him.  She paid special attention not to touch his wee wee as he began to make his preemies.  She wanted his orgasm ruined and wanted him left frustrated.

"Is he actually cuming?  That is unbelievable.  I have never seen anyone cum from such little stimulation.  Even more reason why you were completely frustrated sexually."

"I am about ready to remedy that problem tonight.  Hurry up and finish making your preemie creamies so we can clean up the second mess you have made little girl."

He began to feel his semen bubbling out of his tiny wee wee and bucked his hips wildly to try and find some stimulation.  It was no use, there was no diaper there to rub against.  He heard his wife and best friend start to laugh as his ruined orgasm leaked slowly out of his wee wee and down into his used diaper.  He was left unsatisfied and completely unfulfilled.

"Now you know what it is like to be left frustrated.  You made a lot of sissies though.  Let me take my finger and scoop up some of your pathetic gooies and feed them to you.  You need to get used to this taste because tonight you will find out what your best friend tastes like."

She took her sissy coated finger and shoved it in her husband's mouth.  He began to suck it greedily which is what she expected from such a bitch.  

• Like 1

Part Six

His wife and her best friend giggled at him as he suckled on her finger.  He did not understand why he found the taste of his release so yummy but knew he wanted some more.

"Looks like your little girl made all gone."

"She most certainly did.  Babies need their milk to stay healthy and rest assured your Mommy will be feeding you plenty of it once she starts dating again.  Now that your little premature interruption is done let's get back to changing your diaper."

"I think I may need to burrow one of your husband's diapers, I have been laughing so hysterically I may have pissed my panties a little."

"Oh my panties are already wet but not from laughing and certainly not from watching my little girl shoot her pathetic preemies into her used diaper."

"I bet.  Tonight you will probably explode.  If his cock is as big as you say it is you are in for a real toe curling experience.  Now, back to teaching you how to change the little one.  Once she is wiped down paying attention to every nook and cranny take the dirty wipes and put them in her used diaper.  Roll the diaper up tightly but be mindful if your little girl's diaper is very full rolling it too tight could press her pee pee or poo poo out of the sides.  You do not want a bigger mess on your hands than you already have.  Once it is rolled up nice and tight use the tapes to secure it and toss it in trash."

His wife began laughing uncontrollably.

"In the trash is where his preemies most definitely belong."

"From the sounds of things it looks like her preemies will only be going in the trash from here on out.  How does it feel to know that your sticky little mess will never get a chance to make a baby...because you are the baby."

Both women started laughing uncontrollably.  They were really rubbing his new life into his face and despite the embarrassment he found it very exciting.

"Have your little girl lift up her bottom and place the new diaper underneath her.  Adjust it so that it is centered on her baby parts.  You can easily check if it is positioned right by pulling it up temporarily between her legs like this.  You want enough of the landing zone in front to allow for proper taping of her diaper."

"You mentioning landing zone just made me think of something.  Tonight I am going to be fucking a real man for the first time in years and my pussy will need to be shaved into a nice landing strip so that my new lover can land his big cock into my neglected pussy.  I have not shaved down there in years because there was no reason to.  My dildos and vibrators did not mind at all.  I have quite the Mommy bush going.  I do not want my husband's best friend to pull down my panties and be scared away."

"Sounds like you need to get a Mommy make over.  You should take your little girl out and and go shopping for a sexy outfit and some provocative lingerie.  A nice mani, pedi, and a Brazilian wax all on hubby's credit card should have you sparkling for your new lover tonight.  If we keep this up I will never be able to teach you how to change your husband's diaper.  Now stop talking and pay attention."

His wife wanted to learn how to properly change her husband's diaper as she knew this would be the new normal for her everyday life.  Babies need their diapers changed.  Yet she could not stop fantasizing about her husband's best friend's cock.  She wondered if it would be awkward between them like it was the last time she has put a move on him.  He spent a lot of time hanging out at the house with them and she knew by his attitide he was an aggressive kind of guy.  She had over heard him bragging on many occassions the spoils of his sexual conquests.  He definitely was not shy in the bedroom and seemed to prefer woman that were submissive to him.  She even once heard him talking about fucking a girl in her ass, something she had never done before.  The thought of his big cock in the depth of her bowels was tantalizing scary."

"Ahhh...girl on cloud nine...snap out of it.  I do not have all day to spend teaching you how to change this pathetic piece of shit's diaper.  Once her diaper is positioned use some barrier cream to help prevent diaper rash.  At the retirement center we use Calmoseptin Ointnent but you can also use creams found in the baby aisle of your local store like Destin or Balmex.  Apply the cream liberally paying special attention where her diaper will rub such as the inner thighs.  A real man's testicles can sometimes cause chafing if they are big enough but clearly we do not have that problem with your husband.  How disgusting.  Her girly goo is still leaking out of her wee wee.  We need to hurry up and get her diaper pulled up before she makes another mess.  After the lotion,  sprinkle powder on her girly parts.  Be careful not to use too much because it will interfere with the absorption rate of her diaper.  Make sure her little wee wee is tucked down and pull her diaper up nice and tight.  With one hand hold the front of the diaper and take one bottom tape and fasten it.  Now take the other bottom tape while stretching the side of the diaper and tape it into place.  Do the same thing with the upper two tapes, securing them snugly.  Now, reach your fingers into both leg bands to help activate the leg gathers of her diaper and voila, you have one perfectly diapered bitch."

"Thank you so much for your help.  I know this is not the normal help you would give to a friend.  You have taught me so much."

"What are best friends for.  Besides I am happy to help my best friend out knowing that she will finally get the pleasure she deserves.  Call me, I want details you dirty slut and we can talk later about my babysitting services.  Love you."

With that the two woman kissed each other briefly on the cheeks and left the room.  The room was spinning.  He had just been diapered by his wife's best friend while his wife watched and to make matters worse he made preemies after his wee wee was barely touched.  Maybe his wife was right.  She does need a real man.

On 3/19/2019 at 8:45 AM, MarkSmith said:

Not quite.  I do wear diapers permanently but that was my choice not my wife forcing me to wear them.  My wife does also cuckold me with one of her ex-boyfriends which once again is something I encouraged her to do.  She went through many years of sexual frustration/deprivation because of my desire to wear diapers.  After my wife gave birth my four inch wee wee just was no longer compatible with her beautiful pussy and neither was the preemies I would shoot in her after litteraly two pumps or so.  Her boyfriend is a healthy nine inches, lasts along time, and he can actually make her cream all over his cock.  Like she says lip numbing orgasms.

This story is really what I dream of for my fantasy life.  I am not permitted to watch my wife fuck her lover.  She either does so in a hotel room or in our house in my martial bed when I am not there.  In this story the cuckold will be more than just present while his wife fucks her lover ?

Has your wife seen her boyfriend lately? I think it was before Christmas, the last time I heard about.

7 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

Has your wife seen her boyfriend lately? I think it was before Christmas, the last time I heard about.

Nope.  He has tried to get into her panties a few times but the timing has never worked out.  I travel so much and with me gone it is almost impossible for Mommy to sneak out and fuck her boyfriend.  The good thing is there is still open dialog between them which definitely means they will fuck again.  So far my New Year's resolution has stayed true...I remain pussy free for 2019.

I do find it highly arousing that the last person to fuck my wife was not her husband.

• Like 2

quickly read the 1st chapter realized this was gonna be a story to read for later so for now I'm heading out for a little (okay...A LOT) of march madness.  Marking for later!

6 hours ago, John64 said:

Please have your wife getting your best friend to change you too when he comes over to fuck your wife. Would love that level of humiliation.

@John64 I got your back on that one.  In case everyone has not noticed I am going for unthinkable and exaggerated humiliation with this story.  I am sorry I have not been able to write more recently.  I am admist a very large job at work that is making me very tired after my day is done.  I have been thinking of some more ways for hubby to be red in the face and I think those that are enjoying this story will be happy.

Part Seven

Still laying on the bed in nothing but his fresh diaper he heard his wife's phone ring.  She answered it very enthusiastically and whoever she was talking to seemed to have her excited. 

He got off the bed and stood at the bedroom door trying to listen in on her conversation.  She noticed him almost immediately 

"What the hell are you doing?  This is a grown up conversation.  Take your diapered bottom into the guest room little girl while I talk to a real man.  If you get bored watch some cartoons. "

"Yes Mommy."

He went to the guest room as Mommy instructed, slowly shutting the door behind him.  After about five minutes he could not help but to put his ear to the door.  He could swear he heard his wife moaning loudly in the master bedroom.  After what seemed like eternity he heard the bedroom door open and knew from the footsteps his wife was fast approaching the guest bedroom.  He quickly moved to the bed and sat down.  His wife came through the door with his pretty bloomers in her hand.

"Here, put these on over your diaper and get dressed.  We have some shopping and pampering to do before tonight.  It is only fair right?  I pamper you and you pamper me.  Oh, I almost forgot, Mommy has a surprise for you."

He watched intently as his wife reached underneath her dress and pulled something out of her pussy.  It glistened in her hand as she held it up to him.

"While I was talking to your best friend on the phone about the details of tonight I started to get uncontrollably turned on.  I saw your pretty pink pacifier laying on the bed and could not help but to shove it into my dripping wet pussy.  As you can tell Mommy can make preemie creamies too.  Your best friend asked me if I was his dirty slut and if I was touching myself.  I told him I had your pacifier shoved up my soaked pussy.  He laughed and instructed me not to cum as he wanted me to feel that pleasure tonight as his cock is buried inside of me.   I asked him if he was going to fuck me in our marital bed and he said he would happily leave a wet spot on your side of the bed.  He also told me to let you know that you need to thank him tonight for taking the time to help flavor your pacifier. Now open your mouth."

His wife forcefully shoved the dripping pacifier in his mouth.  He could both taste and smell his wife's need for his best friend's cock.  The nipple was coated deliciously with her creamy insides.

"Is that Yummy little girl?  Tonight you will get to try another special flavor of Mommy's pussy, a special formula of milk from your best friend's balls combined with freshly churned cream from your Mommy's pussy.  We will call is Sissy's Delight.  Hey, what is with the sad face princess?  You should be excited about tasting your best friend for the first time tonight."

He could not believe all this was happening.  He reached for the Disney Princess bloomers and stepped into them, pulling them snugly up over his thick diaper.  The inside of the bloomers were coated with a very crinkly plastic designed to help prevent diaper leaks.  They would definitely keep his pants dry but unfortunately for him every step he takes would sound as if he was wearing a plastic garbage bag.

"Wow those panties are really loud little girl.  You better hope Mommy does not decide to take you into a quiet bookstore to buy you some Disney Princess coloring books while we are out shopping."

• Like 1

Part Eight

He gazed out the window as he sat quietly in the front seat of his wife's car.  His pink pacifier, freshly flavored with Mommy's pussy, was still in his mouth.  As he suckled on his Mommy's excitement he wondered what was going through her mind.  She had not said much since they started driving towards the mall but he imagined her thoughts were consumed on what tonight would bring. 

Deep down inside he knew his wife desrved this and so did he.  The last time he remembered making love to his wife he lasted about three seconds despite barely being able to feel his wife's pussy.  He suspected then his wife was cheating on him as she did not seem overly frustrated with his literal shortcomings.  He rolled over in embarrassment and pretended to go to sleep. 

After about an hour he felt his wife shift on the bed and heard the drawer of her night stand open.  He felt the weight of something as she moved it to their bed.  It was heavy.  She moved very slowly at first trying to hide the fact that her fingers had found her pussy.  He felt her legs open as she spread them wide.  She picked up what she had retrieved from the night stand and positioned it between her legs.  He quickly realized she was about to give herself what her husband was incapable of giving to her, sexual satisfaction.  As she filled her pussy full of her very familiar lover a soft moan escaped her delicate mouth.  He felt her hips begin to rock, slowly at first as she began to fuck herself.  He thought about rolling over and giving his wife a helping hand but decided he had already disappointed her enough.  And that is when it happened.  As she fucked herself he heard her call out his best friend's name.  Not once but over and over again as she began to fuck herself faster and faster.  She cared little of disturbing him now as she was on the cusp of a very intense orgasm.  He felt her move faster and faster until she suddenly tensed up and whispered passionately that she was cumming.  Those were words be had never heard her say before when they made love. 

She laid motionless for a few minutes, breathing hard, undoubtedly fulfilled.  He felt her reach down and pull her lover from her body and then got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.  He fell asleep ashamed of his sexual inadequacies.

The next day while she was out shopping he pulled a diaper out from his secret hiding spot and put it on.  After wetting it several times it was time for him to fill his diaper with his pleasure before his wife came home.  He laid on the bed and started to hump his diaper but his wife's night stand caught his eye.  He wondered.  He humped.  He wondered some more.  He stopped and hesitated as he reached for the drawer of her night stand.  He felt guilty, as if he was invading his wife's privacy.  She clearly did not want to share her secret lover with him.  He still could not help himself.  He opened the drawer and looked inside and what he found shocked him.  Inside was a very large dildo that was easily two times bigger than his wee wee and almost twice as thick.  So this is what she had been cheating on him with.  At that moment he realized that he honestly did not deserve his wife's pussy.  He deserved his used diaper and she deserved a real man.  He closed the drawer and quickly humped away until he filled his diaper with his sticky sissies.  As he was finishing he heard his wife come in the door.  He quickly hid his nasty diaper just as the door to their bedroom opened.

"Hello, honey, I am home."

• Like 1
On 3/24/2019 at 1:12 AM, MarkSmith said:

"While I was talking to your best friend on the phone about the details of tonight I started to get uncontrollably turned on.  I saw your pretty pink pacifier laying on the bed and could not help but to shove it into my dripping wet pussy.  As you can tell Mommy can make preemie creamies too.  Your best friend asked me if I was his dirty slut and if I was touching myself.  I told him I had your pacifier shoved up my soaked pussy.  He laughed and instructed me not to cum as he wanted me to feel that pleasure tonight as his cock is buried inside of me.   I asked him if he was going to fuck me in our martial bed and he said he would happily leave a wet spot on your side of the bed.  He also told me to let you know that you need to thank him tonight for taking the time to help flavor your pacifier. Now open your mouth."

Hi again!

Think you got a wrong word here, martial bed sounds like you are going into boxing or so, guess you should have marital instead ;-)