LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who needs a spanking?

On 3/17/2019 at 4:13 PM, Naughtydiaperbaby said:

If anyone lives near me I would give them a good spanking

20150106ADay.Still047.jpg

The young woman in the photo has a very light pink spot on her derrière. Her face is defiant and sullen. Clearly she needs a real spanking until she is contrite.

You say you will spank those living near you. Perhaps you should indicate in general your region?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All things considered, ever since my birthday last year I believe I've been a very good girl. For the most part my Mom Alice, my youngest sister Missy and my loving husband have not found a lot of disappointment with my deportment.

Of course I get a sound reminder spanking on my birthdays since I turned 16 in 1980. Reminder spankings have probably saved me from a lot of misbehavior. Following my last birthday in July 2018 my Mom had to give me a reminder on my bare bottom with her hairbrush last September and Missy reminded me last New Years Day on my bare delicate derrière with her personal Mason Pearson hairbrush until I was blubbering like a toddler.

Freely I admit that the pressure of my career as an attorney combined by my worry about my husband's health has made me tense since early February. A few weeks ago, on Mother's Day, Mom said: "Angela, clean up your act. You are heading for a serious spanking!" Last weekend Missy said, "Angela, if I had the time right now I'd spanking the stuffing out of you!"

My husband could hear what my Mom said. He told me to be careful because Missy had phoned him to report her concerns.

Bottom line is that minutes after we had brunch today, with my parents, Missy and her husband, as well as my husband's youngest sister who has been staying with us since last Wednesday, I was told to go to the master bedroom, undress down to my diaper, put on my special punishment shirt and wait on our bed like a bad little girl. Missy had made that punishment shirt for me in April 1991. That was three weeks before I met my husband to be. Originally it was not intended to even be a punishment shirt. I got that designation because the first time my then finance punished me I was wearing that shirt.

My diaper had been changed toward the end of brunch so it was nearly dry when I was sent to wait. It was quite wet when my husband removed it. He sat down and asked me nicely to assume the position. I did as I was told obediently, without fuss. Crawled over the underpad covering his lap, trying to make myself as comfortable as possible.

He started with the strictest scolding I've received in years. As he began to spank me with his hand he reminded me of recent misbehavior I could not deny. His had stings as much as a hairbrush from Mom or Missy. I knew I deserved and I cried, softly at first and then sobbing for the final couple of minutes. Only the initial warm-ups were spread around my butt and thighs. All of the hard spanks were aimed at the tender spots on the mid-line of my upper thighs where they meet my lower buttocks.

I jumped under the hard spanks and I could not remain silent. He might have only given me 50 of the hard spanks. I was a quaking, blubbering bowl of jelly when the spanking ended. Wearing only the shirt I was led to Punishment Corner where I stood on an underpad atop a vinyl highchair mat. Twenty minutes later I was led to our changing table where he pinned me into one of my gauze night diaper sets. Then I had to remove the wet pad and replace it with a toddler pink plastic chair. On that I had to sit for nearly three hours.

While sitting on that chair all of our visitors paid me a visit, one or two at a time. Even my sister-in-law scolded me. At last my husband changed me into a dry night diaper set. Only then was I allowed to put on a pink Onesies with a matching short skirt. I was expected to act like a good sport with everybody. Thirty minutes ago I was told to sit at my computer and write about my experience as a warning to naughty boys and girls. At 6PM I will be tucked into bed.

• Like 1

image.png.086ad8a770e65a5679d7eada38829bba.pngThis shirt and chair?

I enjoyed your story.

I'm certainly due for something similar for procrastination and lackluster productivity.  I have to been avoiding contacting my disciplinarian because I owe a session count and progress updates.

3 hours ago, gpboy said:

image.png.086ad8a770e65a5679d7eada38829bba.pngThis shirt and chair?

I enjoyed your story.

I'm certainly due for something similar for procrastination and lackluster productivity.  I have to been avoiding contacting my disciplinarian because I owe a session count and progress updates.

Hi GP Boy, In this photo I'm wearing a Onesies, made for me by my sister Missy. It was taken in April 1993 during a weekend party we hosted in Hollywood, CA for other AB couples. I pushed a good friend. She cried. My Daddy Don un-snapper the Onesies crotch, removed my diaper, ruched up the Onesies and used his hand to spank me until I cried out my eyes. Then he rediapered me, re-snapped my Onesies and ordered me to sit on the toddler chair. We had purchased that chair following our wedding in October 1991. BTW, it was the friend I pushed who handed me one of my plushie bears to comfort me.

The cotton flannel used for this Onesies is similar to the fabric of the 1991 shirt I wore during my first punishment spanking in June 1991.

Hi Angela.  You mean your first punishment spanking from Don, don't you?  Because didn't you receive your first punishment spanking from your Aunt Betsy and continue to get them from her and then your mom throughout your late teens and twenties?  Respectfully, you just posted you got one from your mom just last year so it would seem she has been spanking you ever since she had a change of heart about its value in your late teens.

On a interesting note, out of the blue my disciplinarian just nudged me to get back on track and to meet this week.  Though I admitted my need immediately, I delayed answering what day I could meet because I dread it and thought if I took more time to finish the things I've procrastinated on, it would be an easier meeting.

5 hours ago, gpboy said:

Hi Angela.  You mean your first punishment spanking from Don, don't you?  Because didn't you receive your first punishment spanking from your Aunt Betsy and continue to get them from her and then your mom throughout your late teens and twenties?  Respectfully, you just posted you got one from your mom just last year so it would seem she has been spanking you ever since she had a change of heart about its value in your late teens.

On a interesting note, out of the blue my disciplinarian just nudged me to get back on track and to meet this week.  Though I admitted my need immediately, I delayed answering what day I could meet because I dread it and thought if I took more time to finish the things I've procrastinated on, it would be an easier meeting.

Yes, my husband to be first punished me in 1991. My Aunt Betsy first punished me with a spanking in@1977, which was also my first spanking of any kind.. It was 1979 when my Mom first spanked me. I attended my first adult spanking party in the early spring of 1980 where I received my first recreational spanking. Aunt Betsy no longer lives in Southern California so I seldom see her. She spanked me for the last time in early 1980. while she still lived across the street from my parents.

Thanks, Angela.  Weren't you also spanked at the Renaissance Faire before you ever sought it as a punishment?  I could see why these wouldn't count as they were just at a novel spanking booth.

4 hours ago, gpboy said:

Thanks, Angela.  Weren't you also spanked at the Renaissance Faire before you ever sought it as a punishment?  I could see why these wouldn't count as they were just at a novel spanking booth.

Yes I was spanked by the marvelous machine at So Cal Renaissance Pleasure Faire a few time each on several different years. Those were all in fun, so I do not consider them punishment. I had married my loving husband the last time the spanking machine was at Ren Faire. As you must know @2010 we purchased a real, serious Spank-O-Matic which can be set to administer mild spanks. The machine at Faire had a crank turned by the operator.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:54 PM, Mandylee62083 said:

I want a spanking but no one lives near me

I gave myself a real hard spaanking while wearing a short leotard and used a ping pong paddle.  I was red when finished.  Wow that felt real good.  Have you ever done this, still a little red and sore.