LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I posted a diaper pic to my normal Instagram

pppants

Guys,

I fucked up!

I just posted a pic of me with my fly wide open and plastic pants exposed with a caption "I'm ready for day drinking" to my personal IG. Not my Ghost account!!!

Within 7 minutes I got a text from my best friend asking about it. 

I told him I'd explain later and I asked not to spread it amongst our friends as he was with a big group for St. Patty. I deleted immediately, and sent a come clean message to my two buddies that I know saw it. 

The one guys has tried to be reassuring, saying he didn't share and only my other buddy at the party saw it. 

No clue how this will play out, but it ain't good. 

Below was my come clean text. 

Gentleman, 

I'm going to be very blunt and honest. 

I suspect I shall be the subject of mocking and ridicule but I owe an explanation. 

First off...I'm a bit of a closet weirdo. 

I have a thing for pee. 

Judge me if you must, but it's just been with me forever ?‍♂️

No clue why, but I've always been intrigued/excited with it, it in all its forms. 

This facenation with pee morphed into an interest in diapers. Which as you know go hand in hand with pee. 

From time to time I will indulge my diaper interests in the form personal application, and share via a ghost Instagram account. 

I made a tragic mistake today, and that's what you saw. 

With all that being said I'm sure you have a ton of questions. And at this point I'm prepared to answer them. Under the condition of "trusting anonymity".  Meaning, I know you'll talk with your wives about Weirdo Tom, but I would appreciate/hope it's never spoken about amongst our friend group. 

While subjectively this is probably 100 times weirder than a foot thing, my biggest fear is having my interests joked about  amongst our friend group in my presence. 

As it stands currently, real or perceived, I already feel like an outsider in out friend group. Ya know on account of not having children and still partying a fair amount. 

So if you guys could exercise extreme discretion on this subject, it would mean a lot to my continued participation/attendance for group events. 

In addition, playing dumb or downplaying any chatter in the subject amongst peers who may have seen the pic would be great. 

I would have just said its saint Patrick's day ,in memory of all who pissed themselves at the bar.i am wearing a diaper ,i may fall off my stool ,I may kick somebodies ass ,but I ain't getting up otherwise .you have been warned !

I hear ya, but I literally have never posted to that account. I created it to like my wife's pics, as per her request. 

It'd be a tough sell based on circumstances. 

Also being that it was my first post, people got an alert advising of their friends first IG post. 

26 minutes ago, pppants said:

I created it to like my wife's pics, as per her request.

That may be my favorite quote ever!

On a serious note, I like how you honestly approached it. If they are good friends they will understand and keep your secret.

• Like 1

Your not missing anything Rusty ,for all the worry and wonder that ABDL have about wearing diapers in public ,they completely miss the fact anything you do inside your diaper is more sanitary than participating in the "social media cess pool" , just look at the number of beligerant keyboard warrior trolls , the annonynmity gives them a voice that in real life they never could or would act or talk like they do behind a keyboard.and people can't wait to participate in this filth, in the early days social media was transformative because you could call out corporate mistreatment or unfairness to a large audience and business felt that threat and responded by making it right with customers they wronged, now companies have "spin doctors" to betray peoples confidences all over again , i dont know s single company who will remedy a problem in public everything is lets go direct privately so the rest of the world doesnt here us try and save our reputation with yet another of the edless people we screwed . Social media died a dishonorable death about 2 years into its life,its nothing but a bloated ,privacy invading ,stinking corpse and companies like Google ,Facebook ,Amazon are only to happy to give and sell the illusion of safety and privacy well the record translate and sell everything you do or say to marketing companies , Google,facebook, etc would be worthless non revenue earning companies if they didnt sell every scap of data they can muster to corporations who want to screw you for more profit. 

I've been outed before... it can really be stressful. If they are real friends they will be cool about it. Being guys, they may never even bring it up. I've told a few guy friends, very few, and apart from the one conversation we had, it was never discussed again. 

On 3/18/2019 at 10:41 AM, Cruiser 03 said:

i dont know s single company who will remedy a problem in public everything is lets go direct privately so the rest of the world doesnt here us try and save our reputation with yet another of the edless people we screwed .

I know ONE such company, and it is lauded as one of their best aspects and brings them more customers than others in the same business can get. They can't solve every problem or please everyone but they try very hard to do that- and openly too. Another similar company emerged onto that scene but once their problems started popping up, they tried to take the 'keep it unseen' approach, and they are now broke and defunct. They never really tried to fix their problems which didn't help that either. How you operate when problems arise says more about you than anything else, for anyone can succeed when there are no problems to be dealt with.

Bettypooh

• Like 1