LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soaking Wet Diapers

Some mornings I wake up and my diaper is “perfectly wet”.  Front to back, it’s wet and heavy (it’s a Dry 24/7).  I had wet it in my sleep and it had absorbed so that almost no part of my diaper remained dry, but yet I had not leaked.  It feels magical, and I don’t want to take it off, and I wish I all my diapers absorbed and felt this way.

I guess this is one of those times that reminds me why I love diapers.

I absolutely love to wake up in a soaking wet diaper especially cloth diapers. They do a much better job distributing the wetness throughout the diaper. And I hate to take it off not until the euphoric feeling fades. Only then it is nice to put on a fresh diaper preferably cloth but a diaposable diaper will do when i have to go to work.

I wake up in a soaking wet disposable diaper pretty much every day due to bladder incontinence and frequently wake up with a mess in my diaper due to bowel incontinence. The dual incontinence is from a ruptured disc in my lower back. I always go to bed in a clean / dry diaper but very rarely wake up in a clean / dry diaper.

When I wake up in a perfectly wet diaper I typically get a cup of coffee and sit on the floor until the coffee makes me flood my diaper and I leak a great big puddle all around me. The one thing I like more than a perfectly wet diaper is a soaking wet leaking diaper. 

I woke up this morning to a soaking wet cloth diaper, fixed coffee, wet it a little more, hung out here for a little bit, then over the next half hour or so proceeded to mess it. That's what I call the start of a good diaper day. Nothing like a wet, messy diaper and hangin' out on the DD.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:36 AM, Three Rivers said:

Yes, soaking wet diapers are a great feeling indeed.☺

A good pair of locking rubber pants will hold the liquid in and the locking pants is a small chain in the waist band and the diaper and rub ber pants cannot fall down past our waist and the lock keeps you from taking them off.  lol