LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(Well, first of all I'd like to mention this is my very first post here. I have 0 experience with forums and thus am prone to making mistakes. If I do anything wrong, feel free to correct me.)

Tristan is an 18 years old boy, rather short for his age and with a slightly feminine look. He lives together with his mother of 40 (you), not having a dad closeby any longer as she got divorced and then moved away.

Ever since a month or two, Tristan had gotten interested in ABDL. He loved seeing people in comfy diapers and cute clothes, especially girly clothes. Time by time he really wished he could have that too. Eventually he would buy diapers and try them out, which turned out to be a thing he really should've thought better about. His mother found the parcel before he did and asked Tristan for an explanation. He told her all about it, which obviously left the woman in confusion. Not much later she'd hug the boy and tell him that she's not angry, just surprised. She said to him: "If you want to feel like a little baby boy again, mommy shall help you with that." The boy blushed heavily to that but nodded in agreement.

Two weeks later, the boy''s mother had gathered all she needed. She had constructed an entire nursery for the boy, with a crib and changing table and whatnot. The dressers contained loads of diapers, binkies, onesies, rompers, et cetera. As soon as Tristan came home, she would introduce him to his new life.

2019-01-02 03.17.56.png

Archived