LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camping as A bedwetter

It's not too difficult once you get used to it.  I take it you're talking about camping with a car on a fully equipped campsite?  I carry a small backpack most of the time when I'm camping, & change in the campsite toilet facilities.  Take wipes.  And put used nappies in a bag then in the campsite rubbish skip.  Showering's usually easy enough too.  All my showering and changing stuff in a backpack, hanging on a hook while I shower.

I doubt there's such a thing as a special bedwetting sleeping bag.  You need to sort out how to get through the night without much risk of leaking before you head off camping.  A spare sleeping bag would be a good idea, and make sure they're washable, ie synthetic not down.  Always use a sleeping bag liner too.

Backpacking's a different story...

I go camping once every year with my family and it's fairly simple to keep it from people with the correct accessories. Diapers, Wipes, Barrier Cream, Disposal Bags and Goodnites Absorbant bed sheets. I use those inside of my sleeping bag & or generally where I'm going to sleep to protect from leaks and i've had zero issues. As far as storage and disposal I keep my spare diapers in my backpack and used diapers go in the disposal bags and to the trash receptacle A.S.A.P

I had a major bedwetting accident in a tent when I was about 19. Totally soaked my sleeping bag and left a large wet patch on the air bed. Fortunately my mate that I was sharing the tent with knew I was a bedwetter and no big deal was made of it

On 3/17/2019 at 1:05 AM, oldwetter66 said:

how do you go camping and hide diapers from others and is there A place too buy a bedwetting sleeping bag

Questions:  Are you going camping with your wife or with other friends?  I'm sure your wife (or girlfriend) knows you need diapers due to your fall on the ice a few years ago.  I was under the impression your friends also know, but I may be wrong about that.  Unless you plan on sleeping out under the stars with no tent or camper at a public campground, you can always just go in your tent or camper when you need to change diapers.  campgrounds have showers that are usually privet so you can just go there, dressed, shower, remove your diaper and bag it after your shower and put on your fresh diaper.  As long as you have a tent or camper, camping in diapers is no different than being at home in diapers.  You have a place to change when you need to.  The only thing is if you are sharing a tent or camper with people who don't know you wear diapers.  Is that the situation?  If so, the only thing I can think of is either have your own tent and camper or just tell them you wear diapers so they know in advance.  I've never heard of a bedwetting sleeping bag, so I would make sure your diapers are thick enough to do the job and wear plastic pants and maybe extra cloth diapers.

Buy wet protection meant for kids or just a smaller type and use inside sleeping bag and/or wear plastic pants, not done either myself.

I plan to do 1 night backpacking this summer, but have no plans to carry any additional protection, other than a spare diaper, but I'm not incon

17 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

I go camping with friends.My wife died in 2015 

To answer my previous questions then, do your friends know you wear diapers?  I know your wife passed away and I'm sorry.  In other posts you did mention a current girlfriend who is aware that you wear diapers and I believe you said she wears as well.  If your friends don't know, then, as I said before you might either tell them or try and get by hiding it while in the tent or camper.  Not sure how you will do that though.

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever else, you don't want leaks in the sleeping bag. If it's cold the wetness makes the insulation useless and you'll freeze your butt off the next night. In the heat the urine odor will grow quite strong, and if you leave the bag in the tent it and everything else in there will stink to high heaven. At campsites a lot of folks air their bag out in the morning by hanging it up but that might reveal any wet spots visibly :crybaby: As to hiding supplies and disposal of used diapers you'll have to work that out on your own as what type of camping and activities you're doing will determine what is available for options. Just don't be an ass and leave your used diapers out there. Gallon-sized ziploc bags are great for keeping odors down in disposal and are an absolute must if you've got to pack your used diapers out of there. Storing your fresh diapers in them will also protect those from getting wet in the rain.

Campgrounds sometimes have showers and bathrooms with privacy stalls, but the usual is often open to view somewhat. Most people change clothes in their tent- takes a bit of practice. On trails you can just announce to 'neighbors' you're stepping into the woods a bit to change clothes (or to relieve yourself) and folks will honor your privacy needs. Don't go so far as to get lost- that happens more than you'd imagine :o

Of all the activities affected by wearing diapers, camping and hiking are probably the toughest to manage well, and I have no clue what long hikers do what with having to carry several day's worth of supplies versus one or two changes. Never been out on the trail more than a couple days myself and almost all of that was before I began wearing. The wet bag issues I learned about because I would often get drunk when camping back then and wet in my sleep. Wish my body and health were better as I'd like to do some hiking again but I'm afraid those days are all behind me now :(

Bettypooh

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve gone camping a few times with friends who do and don’t know that I wet the bed. What I do is when I pack my sleeping bag I put a pull-up in the bottom of it, and a ziplock bag.

when I’m going to sleep I just get in my sleeping bag then slide my diaper on, in the morning if it’s wet Il take it off in the sleeping bag then put it in the ziplock.

it works really well actually 

I go camping a few times every year. I wear some type of protection 24/7/365 so I am used to changing in a tent. I usually set up my own tent when camping with others so changing is not an issue. When camping with others I wear pull up disposable diapers during the day and cloth and plastic pants at night. When camping by myself (I do this when I go hunting in November) I usually wear cloth as they are much more comfortable and absorbant than disposables. I store my soiled diapers in plastic bags inside of a large garbage bag. I will be gone for eight nights this November. I sleep in a sleeping bag on a cot. I refuse to let my incontinence get in the way of doing the things that I love. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Soggy Bottom Boy said:

I go camping a few times every year. I wear some type of protection 24/7/365 so I am used to changing in a tent. I usually set up my own tent when camping with others so changing is not an issue. When camping with others I wear pull up disposable diapers during the day and cloth and plastic pants at night. When camping by myself (I do this when I go hunting in November) I usually wear cloth as they are much more comfortable and absorbant than disposables. I store my soiled diapers in plastic bags inside of a large garbage bag. I will be gone for eight nights this November. I sleep in a sleeping bag on a cot. I refuse to let my incontinence get in the way of doing the things that I love. 

Me too being incontinent is only a problem i you make it one.