LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult sized potty

Jackk

Is there such thing as an adult sized potty. I've tried looking for them online and I can't find anything. I would want it to look similar to a child's potty.

If anyone has seen anything could they please let me know. 

• 1 month later...

Go to almost any pharmacy or DME supplier and gear a commode there a splash guard and a pail underneath or you can leave the pail of and make it an adjustable highchair over your home toilet , you can get them with and without arms or swing away arm for ease of transferring the better ones have adjustable restraints for developmental delays or people that don't have good core muscles to keep them on it ,they also amazingly sell diapers for the pail ,plastic liner with lots of SAP SO everything is turned to get just pull it out tie shut and throwout.or you can go the expensive one that mount in bathroom wall and by pressing a button it will go as high or low as you need , or you can get and in ceiling track system that you can be locked into a harness that will move you around Like dry cleaning take you to kitchen for breakfast ,put you on commode as need etc at end of day you put yourself to bed and remove the harness to sleep , there are tons of accomodation devices for using toilet with as much or as little assistance and encouragement as you need.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...