LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friends House

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 21

In light of the day’s activities, I decided not to push Amy any more before she went to bed. The diaper change right after I had caused her to mess herself was awkward enough; I didn’t want to add insult by reminding her that she didn’t need diapers. What was I going t do? Her parents were coming back the very next evening, and the way things were going I was pretty much screwed.

As it was our last night together, I let Amy stay up a little later than usual and ordered take-out for us to enjoy while we watched a movie. My guilt getting the better of me, not only did I let her choose the movie but I went and paid for the take-out with my own money rather than the budget left by Rebecca’s parents. I also let Amy cover her diaper, since I knew she was suddenly feeling very self conscious about it. She was bound to have another accident, and I’d rather she could just go without worrying that I could see. It seemed to work and we spent a pleasant evening talking about all the fun we had had during my time with her. Of course I subtly reminded her that it was going to be great to see her parents again, but still I was happy that the two weeks had gone by so successfully. Well, relatively anyway.

There was only one course of action left to try. It was desperate I knew, but it may well have been the last chance I would have to save the situation.

I awoke reasonably early for my final day with Amy, probably because my mind was so occupied with her parents’ imminent return. Fortunately, Amy was already awake when I got downstairs, probably for the same reasons.

“Excited to see your mom and dad again?” I announced, landing on the sofa next to Amy.

“I guess…” she replied rather unenthusiastically.

“Oh come on! Think of all the presents they will have brought you back from vacation.”

“Really?! You think they did?” Amy said, suddenly a lot more interested.

“Of course! That’s what happens. And I bet they missed you so much that they bought extra stuff just to see the look on your face.”

“Wow! I never knew that! I can’t wait!”

About midway through the conversation I had started to change Amy’s diaper, hoping that all the talk about material gain would distract her from what I had to do.

“All done!”

Amy just stared at me blinking, clearly not understanding why I had put her in panties instead of a diaper.

“Your parents are back today hun, so that means no more diapers, right?” I clarified.

“Oh, okay.”

“And that means you gotta use the bathroom every time now, no more going potty in your pants, okay?”

“But what if I…” Amy began but couldn’t bring herself to finish. It would seem that she wasn’t as prepared for this eventuality as she had previously let on.

“Don’t worry Amy. I know you can do it.” I encouraged, hoping it would be enough to make her snap out of her diaper dependence. All she needed was a little incentive. “Without a bulky diaper in the way, going to the bathroom with be a piece of cake, right?” Amy seemed to process this for a while. It was clear that being enclosed in a diaper had never been a factor for Amy in how easy it was to use the bathroom. To be honest, as far as I was aware she had never tried. Still, she was a smart girl and could see my logic, regardless of how readily it applied to her.

“Right, piece of cake!” she concluded.

It was kind of weird, but now that I watched Amy toddle away without a diaper on for the first time in nearly two weeks, I was reminded just how old she was. She was a teenager after all, and regularly acted like it, but when it came to her attitude towards paying attention to her own toilet habits she had been acting as though she was still a toddler. I realised that that’s how I had come to view Amy, made all the more easy by the fact that I was still technically babysitting her like she was unable to look after herself. Maybe she wasn’t.

As I worked tirelessly to ensure that the house would be absolutely pristine for her parents return, I subconsciously kept my eyes and ears open for any sign that Amy might need help. If I was perfectly honest with myself, the house hadn’t looked that great when I had first arrived some two weeks before, so now, in light of all my rigorous cleaning, I was tempted to say that the house actually looked better now. Still, the fear of somehow displeasing Rebecca’s parents lingered ever on in my mind and so I continued my chores; cleaning what were by now the same places over and over again, as though I had suddenly become a perfectionist.

Time flew by until my concentration was abruptly interrupted by an unfamiliar sound. My attention immediately shifted as I sought confirmation in my own mind. Sure enough, I could still hear the faint but unmistakable sound of the toilet flushing.

Forgetting myself entirely, I abandoned my current task and made for the staircase. What exactly I was going to do when I got there I had no idea. Congratulate Amy? Play it cool and pretend I was there for a different reason? Do nothing at all? It wasn’t until I got to the top of the stairs and saw Amy walking away from my direction and into her room that my mind made up its own… er, mind.

“Amy” I called out all too late. I sometimes really wish that my brain would communicate better with my other faculties, as then I might not make a constant embarrassment of every situation. In this particular scenario, my brain was so intent on having my mouth say something encouraging to Amy, that it never got the message from my eyes that I was actually looking at her bare backside.

Instinctively, Amy spun around at my calling, quickly using the clothes that I now noticed she was carrying to cover her modesty. It’s funny how you can change an adolescent girl’s diapers without her so much as blinking, but catch that same girl naked by accident and suddenly her modesty washes over everything like a tidal wave. Some situations are just different I guess.

“What happened?” I followed, not waiting for Amy to respond. Clearly I was too slow to piece the clues together, as Amy stood there half naked holding her wet pants looking as though she had stolen every cookie from the cookie jar.

Amy took a deep breath and closed her eyes, perhaps as a last defence against the inevitable tears.

“I had an accident! I tried to make it but I couldn’t and then I went on the floor but I cleaned it up afterwards but my pants were still wet and, and, and…” Amy had not only run out of breath after her little tirade but she had also run out of defences, and so the tears began to flow freely.

“I’m so sorry…” she mumbled through sobs. At least it explained why I had heard the toilet flush. Presumably she had cleaned up her accident with toilet paper and then disposed of the evidence. I would be able to check later, but right now there was a more pressing concern.

“Shhh.” I cooed, gently relieving her of her tell-tale garments and setting them on the floor to the side so I could give her a hug. “It was just an accident, okay? Accidents are nothing to get upset about.” I said, ruffling her hair. Amy’s face remained buried in my shoulder, so I decided to give her a few moments to calm down. Soon I felt her grip lessen slightly, which I took as a signal to continue. Without saying anything, I ushered her into the bathroom, helped her get undressed, and turned on the shower. True to her word, Amy had actually cleaned up her accident, as I could see no sign of it. Still, I made a mental note to give the floor a good clean with disinfectant once Amy was out of the shower.

Leaving Amy to it, I retrieved her wet clothes from the hall, realising that there was now at least one chore that genuinely needed doing before her parents returned. Throwing them into the otherwise empty laundry basket, I decided to help Amy by setting some clean clothes out for her, and so I entered the bedroom.

It was a good job that I had, because instantly I became aware of something not right. There on the floor was a far less effectively cleaned wet patch, clearly the result of Amy’s accident. I was a little dismayed, but not entirely surprised. No wonder the bathroom floor had looked so clean; she hadn’t been anywhere near making it to the bathroom after all.

There was no time to lose. Assembling the various things that I needed, I had the floor cleaned before Amy got out of the shower. To be fair to Amy, I wasn’t expecting miracles with her first try out of diapers after such a long time in them, and so when she returned to her room I was all ready to help her get dressed back into grown up panties with some choice encouraging words. I hoped it would not only make Amy feel better, but give us both some confidence before I tended to the most recent chore.

When it happened again I was less confident.

Having decided to take a break, I went into the living room to join Amy in watching T.V and to inquire as to what she might want for lunch. It couldn’t have been more obvious. Amy was lying on the sofa on her side resting her head in her hand, her front on full display to me as I walked in, including the large wet stain on the front of her shorts that ran down the side and onto the very expensive couch. Amy hadn’t even noticed.

By the third time it was pretty much game over.

I stood in what was once a completely clean kitchen, trying to comfort Amy who knelt on the floor in her third pair of wet shorts that day. At least she had plopped to the floor and stayed in one spot, childish though it may have been, while she was having her accident. Cleaning up after her would have been a much bigger job had she decided to come running to find me, dripping as she went. Fortunately, she had simply opted to cry to get my attention.

Well she now had it. Amy’s crying had subsided at least, though she still stubbornly professed her innocence. I just didn’t know what I was going to do with her. All the while I was doing my best to comfort her; my mind was actually panicking like no other. What could I do?

As soon as the phone rang, I knew what would have to be done. Saying nothing to Amy I entered the living room, praying for anything but the obvious, and answered. Of course it was her parents. The taxi ride back from the airport was going to take less than an hour. I was officially screwed.

“It’ll be our little secret, okay?” I whispered to Amy in as light hearted a way as I could manage.

“Hehe, okay!” she replied, clearly not understanding the severity of the situation. I could only imagine that to Amy it all seemed like a big game. She also seemed surprisingly nonchalant, considering that I had assured her she would be dry by the time her parents came back, yet here I was putting her back into a diaper. Sometimes, the only option left is plan Z.

“Hey, not so fast squirt!” I called as Amy leapt off the bed once her diaper was in place. “We’re not done here missy.” Having searched for the longest, darkest, baggiest shorts that I could find, I quickly pulled them up over Amy’s diaper, followed by an equally styled shirt. The façade only had to last until I could make my excuses and leave, then I would be free. I felt like a criminal plotting their getaway, setting in place my deceptions until I could make my escape. There was no time to wash Amy’s last load of soiled clothes, so it would just have to remain secret for the time being: another factor in my getaway. My bags were already long packed and waiting by the door.

The final moments before judgement were spent rather anticlimactically snuggling with Amy on the sofa. Very few words were spoken, and in fact I suspected that Amy had dozed off on my lap at some point. It hadn’t really hit me yet. Not fully anyway. These last two weeks had been some of the most fun I’d ever had, but it was all drawing to an end. I’d done a reasonable job, I thought, and thoroughly enjoyed myself to boot. Maybe there was a career in this somewhere? Ha, someone as irresponsible as me had more chance of winning the lottery, I mused, though that too was also a good career choice in my books.

Would I ever see Amy again? It dawned on me, though deep down I had known it for quite some time, that I had grown very fond of Amy, you could almost say attached. It felt like she could easily be my sister or even my best friend.

Friend: was that sad? She was several years younger than me, in the prime of her teens, which I was very close to leaving… But some people in the world just click, regardless of age, through some stronger connection. I wasn’t too sure how that made me feel, especially because of the other realisation that crept from deep down inside me, from my darker side: After what I’d done to her, would they ever let me see Amy again? This time I definitely did feel something: sadness. Quietly, I began to cry.

The ringing of the doorbell seemed to wake us both up with a start. Luckily, my tears had dried. Of course the doorbell was just for politeness, as the true owners of the house then opened the door and let themselves in.

“Hey Amy, that must be your mom and dad!” Amy looked a little startled from having just been woken up, but still she sprang into action.

“Hey guys, we’re back!” Rebecca’s mom said as we came out to meet them in the hallway. They had sure brought a lot of stuff back with them, and were in very high spirits.

“Hey mom, dad.” Amy said with a level of maturity I had not seen from her this whole two weeks. Casually she hugged them both and kissed them on the cheek. I laughed a little inside. Clearly, being with her parents brought out the teenager in Amy, the young adult she really was. I remember being exactly the same not so long ago.

“So, did you guys get on okay? No troubles?” Amy and I looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity, before saying “Everything was fine!” almost in unison.

We spent quite a long time talking in the hallway about the kind of things we got up to, how their holiday had been, and other such pleasantries. I deemed it easily long enough to fulfil the obligation of politeness, so at an appropriate lull in conversation, I made my attempt to leave.

“Oh, won’t you stay with us a little longer? Rebecca should also be home sometime this evening.” Amy’s mom said, clearly intent on trapping me and exposing my failings (or so the little red guy on my shoulder told me). While it would have been nice to see Rebecca after so long, I knew I couldn’t linger around. Everyone was riding on a high, I didn’t want to wait around and risk ruining it. In truth I didn’t know what I would do if I had to explain there and then why Amy was asking me for a diaper change.

“Thanks, but I promised I’d call in on my own parents. I haven’t seen them in over two weeks now.” I lied, hoping it would be enough to get me out.

“No problem Mio, but would you do me a favour?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Stop by sometime so we can have a real catch up? I’m sure we’d all like to see you again.”

“I promise.” And that was it. I grabbed my bags and stepped out of the door closing it, and the vacation, behind me.

Not five steps down the driveway I heard the front door open and close again. I didn’t even have to turn around to know who it was.

“Goodbye Mio!” Amy squealed as she threw herself into my arms, forcing me to drop my bags. She didn’t seem upset at all, and I suspected she was just happy at the fun times we had, which made me glad.

“Bye bye Amy.” Was all I could think of to say back, as I hugged her tightly.

Oh who was I kidding? I couldn’t resist doing it one last time. Looking over her shoulder to make sure no one else was standing by the door, I gave her baggy shorts a quick tug. Like she had done so many times before, and always without a fuss, Amy happily let me get on with it as I checked her diaper. All dry.

“Good girl!” I said, looking into her eyes. Amy beamed at me. “And remember, our little secret.”

Later that evening I sat in my apartment in relative silence, content to think back on the events of the last two weeks. I certainly hadn’t gotten as much work done as I’d have liked, but somehow I didn’t care. I lost all track of time lost in my own little world, but it took the phone ringing to snap me out of my reminiscing.

“Hello?”

“Mio?” I immediately recognised the voice speaking to me from the other end. It was the same voice that I had talked to over the phone countless times in my youth, and somehow it had never changed, at least not to me. I smiled, happy to hear that voice.

“Hey Rebecca! What’s up?” My best friend, whose house I had been living in for the last two weeks, got straight to the point.

“What have you done to my sister?”

The End

Watch this space for the sequel!

• Like 2

wow what an ending! I REALLY didnt think about that very last line occurring :o Im really glad you are considering a sequel, cant wait to start reading it! Interesting I think about that last line is the fact that we dont really know in what tone Becca said it. wow I am really experiencing shock and fear at the same time plus many more kinds of emotion.

I hope that you will write at least 5 chapters during the summer :)

thanks so much for a great story Pink Nappies :)

Unfortunately, the sequel might take some time to get going as I intend to finish my various other projects first. I do have it all planned out though, so I'm only waiting for a good, solid time to start getting it down.

• 3 weeks later...

Pink, could you just please post here when you upload your stories to do diaperspace? I am one who loves your stories and has huge respect towards them (as you may have probably noticed), and I (as well as others here) would appreciate to know when a continuation (ending) is posted :)

thanks and keep up the great work! :)

• 3 months later...

Whoa! I didnt realize there was such an update. I just got on to skim through the story and see if anything new was here. Im definitly gonna have to thoroughly read this when i get some free time. For what i skimmed of it though it does sound good. I may just read the whole thing over again to make sure i didn't miss anything. Anyways, Great Job... no... EXCELLENT JOB! Keep up the great stories Pink Nappies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Yes she did do a sequel, but i'm not sure it was ever finished. :(

It's called Return to my best friends house. here's the start of it anyway

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Amy though.... Honestly I can't fault her as much because of her age but what she did, Involving Mio unwittingly in her TB/DL side was wrong.

I really hope both girls aren't in too much trouble. Amy seems like a sweet kid who needs a firm talk on consent and setting boundaries in life and respecting other peoples. She's probably acting this way because she feels lonely and ignored.

Mio made numerous mistakes but...

She clearly has a good heart even if she isn't the most perceptive or exercises the best judgement. She was honestly very respectful of Amy's feelings and person throughout this. Even if she had her own motivations.

I really don't want to see either of these two hurt.

• 10 months later...