LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canadian baby boy here!

Hello everyone, nice to meetcha! I'm a baby boy from Alberta Canada and I actually joined here just to comment on a story I was reading but then decided I should stay and chat and get to know you folks! I've been in the lifestyle for quite a while now....can't exactly say, but maybe like 7 or 8 years? I'm a big fan of everything cute and adorable and so love all the cute little outfits and gear. I enjoy doing a whole lotta things, from video games (Mario, Donkey Kong, Overwatch, Diablo, Starcraft, Civilization, and such) to cartoons (Recess, Pinky & the Brain, Phineas & Ferb) to anime (Hunter X Hunter, Boku no Hero Academia, One Piece, Death Note) to going to the zoo or circus or aquarium or go karts to swimming or hiking.....lots of stuff! 

Anyways, I can't wait to get to know all of you, feel free to shoot me a message if any of you wanna chat :)

Hi ya, and welcome CuddlesAndLove. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us, and glad you decided to stay. I don’t think you’ll regret it. There are lots of good friendly people here. And, there are lots more stores to be read too. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Thank you for all the kind welcomes everyone!!

4 hours ago, babyalan said:

Hello from Alberta as well perhaps you might be interested in going to our annual campout it AB Dl themed 

I've never really considered going to an ABDL meetup before. It sounds both fun and scary tbh. Dunno yet if I could work up the courage, but I'd at least like to hear more about it if you don't mind sharing?