LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brandy awoke it was June and the sun was shining in her room.

It was the start of summer vacation.

Even though she was 18 years old she had just graduated high school.

It was a great day to be alive!

"Brandy are you awake?" Her mom asked as she opened her bedroom door.

"Yeah Mom! Why?" 

"I was just wondering. Did you wet your bed again last night?"

Brandy didn't know how to answer that.

Even though she had, her mom had been kind of funny about her responses, and were not talking funny ha ha!

Some days she was "Okay, better luck tomorrow!"

Some days she was "Come on Brandy your already 18 years old, most of your little friends quit wetting their beds years ago!"

Others were just "Hmph!"

Like she was totally disgusted with the fact that at 18 years old her daughter still was a Bedwetter like she had been at 5 years old, and 12 years old, and 15 years old, and at 17 years old.

They had taken her to every doctor even the Urologists told her parents, "There is no real medical reason why your daughter still wets her bed, her bladder is on the smallish size one of these days she will just simply stop wetting her bed, most kids stop by the time they are 17 years old."

Not Brandy!

"I'm supposed to start college in the fall, unless there is a dorm for girls that still wet their beds, She wouldn't be living on campus!

Guess I will be still living at home when I graduate college and I still be wetting my bed!

Her mom asked her something again.

"What mom?" 

"Did you wet or not, don't even think about lying to me, I already know the answer I can smell the urine on you, clear over here!"

"Then why do you want to know if I wet my bed if you already know I did?" 

"That's besides the point, I guess I want to hear it straight from the horses mouth."

"I won't lie, yeah I did mom."

"Honey,  your almost a full grown woman, there is always tomorrow!

Breakfast will be ready in a few get a shower wash your sheets and be down for breakfast!"

Today was a combination of you're an adult, and better luck tomorrow.

She got up and her panties were still dripping urine down her legs, the rubber sheet did it's job and made a pool of pee she had slept in for the last few hours.

Once again her brain asked her body.

How in the hell can you pee that much and not wake me up so we can get to a toilet?

That's simple brain because we're a Bedwetter and we don't wake up as we are peeing we just sleep in a puddle of our own piss!

If we didn't we wouldn't be a Bedwetter. 

Brandy  had her sheets and the last thing she threw in was her panties that at one point had been white as the snow! Now we're approaching a peach color, not exactly peach, more a ecru?

They weren't white anymore by any stretch of the imagination.

Certain parts were the areas she didn't pee on. 

She got her shower and dressed in some clothes for the day.

After a breakfast of bacon and eggs.

Mom said "I got a surprise for you!" 

"What kind of surprise?"

"Umm, there is a new doctor in town, he specializes in bedwetting in older children, and young adults.

I want to see if he can help you."

"Mom you might as well save your Money!

We must of spent thousands trying to get me dry!

Nothing's worked the alarms woke you and dad and everybody else in the house except me, even the neighbors!

The meds never worked, hypnosis! Nothing!"

"It's my money and I will spend it how I see fit!

End of story your going I already made an appointment!"

Dr. Joseph Turnbull, didn't look like any doctor Brandy had ever been before.

He was maybe 6 foot 3 or 4 feet tall.

He had to tip the scales at 250 but he looked like he played football he was powerfully built.

One thing that Brandy liked was that she was in the room, mom had to stay in the waiting room.

He did have a nurse with him Brandy was sure she was there, for his safety so there could be no accusations against him of anything that wasn't normal.

He asked her name?

"Brandy Marsden!"

"Age?"

"18, as of about a month ago, May 11!"

"About your bedwetting how often does it occur?"

"Pretty much nightly, I have been having nights where I skip nights now."

Brandy blushed, She wished that she didn't have to have this type of conversation with gorgeous hunk of man, he was maybe just a few years older than her.

"Is it just one wetting a night or is there more than one?"

"Just once, I've had several doctors tell me in the past I have a small bladder."

He wrote that down.

This next question might sound weird, but if I can help you, do you really want my help?"

"What kind of question is that?" Brandy asked?

"Well believe it or not there are people out there brought to me that don't actually want to stop wetting their beds, they kind of like to."

"Really?"

I wish I would of stopped at age 5, or even been normal and toilet trained so I never wet my bed at all!

There are actually people wanting to be bedwetters?" Asked Brabdy?

"There actually are, said Doctor Turnbull!

Next question do you wear protection?" Asked the Doctor?

"I have a rubber sheet on my bed."

"No Adult briefs, no chucks things like that?"

"What are chucks? Brandy asked?

"Absorbent underpads, when you wet they absorb a lot of your urine you void."

"No!

My parents felt that things like diapers would cause me to wet longer." Said Brandy.

The Doctor smiled.

"We see how well that worked, don't we?"

His smile was infectious, Brandy felt herself smile back at the Doctor. 

"Yah, not well huh!" She said.

"Obviously not, from your response I take it your ready to stop being in the ranks of a bedwetter then?"

"Yeah I am!" Said Brandy.

"We use the Killingworth Method here, are you familiar with it?"

"No other than my mother spanking me for wetting my bed when I was younger, there was no treatment other than drugs, alarms, hypnosis!" Nothing worked!"

"There will be no drugs to stop your wetting in fact there will be drugs to increase your wettings."

"How in the hell does that work?" Brandy asked?

Dr. Johan Killingworth started with a hundred boys.

At one years old.

These would be boys from families that had a history of bedwetting.

Both parents, siblings.

At one year of age the boys were all told that their day time wettings were okay.

At age 2 they were told that wetting in the afternoon and evening were okay, but day time wettings were so last year for them.

Even though the hundred boys were still day time wettings.

By age 3.

The hundred boys were told wetting at night was okay but evening wetting were so last year, even though the 100 boys were still wetting in the evening.

They were now day time dry but told since they wet last year they were still diapered in cloth and plastic.

By age four they were told that they only should be wetting their beds 5 times a week.

Every night was so last year even though all 100 boys were still wetting every night.

Evening they wore cloth and plastic pants because the year before they were still wetting in the evening, and it's been a long time since they were allowed to wet in the evening.

In the daytime they wore disposables, the types with tabs.

That was only because a year ago they were still in cloth and plastic pants since a long time ago they were still wetting in the day time, it was a really long time ago that they were allowed to wet in the day time.

Killingworth,  brought in the next batch 100 girls and 75 boy.

At age 4 he told them daytime wetting was okay.

At age 5 he tolld the 100 boys that wetting the bed was okay 2 tines a week.

Even though the 100 boys were down to 5 wet beds a week they told them that this was a new year and 5 wet beds a week was last year.

Those 100 boys wore cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed every night.

Because just a year ago they were still wetting their beds every night the year before and it had been a long time since they were allowed to wet at night.

Evening they wore disposables, because last year you were wearing cloth and plastic diapers it has been a long time since you wet in the evening yes, but a really long time ago was when you were allowed to be an evening wetter.

Day time was pull ups because last year you were in disposable diapers and a long time ago you were in cloth and plastic pants, because a really long time ago you were still wetting yourself in the day time.

It had been the longest time since you had been allowed to be a day time wetter.

For the 175 boys  and girls they were told that they were allowed to wet in the evenings, day time wettings were so last year, even though all 175 were still wetting in the day time.

It's basically a progressive thing until by age 13 all 100 boys were to be dry at dry at night."

"You mentioned drugs to make you wet in the day time.

Yeah as we got into the older ages we found loads of bedwetters but few pants wetters that's why we started giving drugs to regress them to daytime and evening wetters.

Believe it or not with the Killingworth Method we have a about a 96.8% cure rate and less than a 3.2% relapse rate.

That is usually those that really don't want that help in the first place.

Or it doesnt work!

We're up to our 18 year old test group age 10 boys and 15 girls if chosen to be one of the 25 you will be made to wet day and night until we cure you.

The boys and girls are close we have had a few marriages and unfortunately a few unwed babies born.

To these groups.

We are looking forward to working with the older population now to see if it works for them.

Are you interested?"

"I'm interested I just don't know if I want to start wetting myself in the day time as well now?"

"I can understand that,

I wasn't so sure I wanted that as well." Doctor Turnbull said.

"You went through this program?" Brandy asked?"

"Yep I was the 4th group of 25 boys and 50 girls.

I started when I was 10 years old, I am a recovering bedwetter just like you yourself, hopefully will be some day"

Brandy started reading the study at age 6, the 100 boys were 18 same as her now so was group two, group two , group three 50 boys and 75 girls, group 4,  25 boys and 50 girls.

Group 5 was 15 boys and 25 girls.

Group 6 was 10 boys and 15 girls.

She would be group 7, 5 boys 10 girls 

Dr. Turnbull was right a lot of the participants hooked up of 75 couples several babies were born. 

About 12 had gotten married before pregnancy lots more afterwards.

Brandy thought who would understand a bedwetter more than another bedwetter?.

Since Dr. Turnbull was a participant as well he must be pretty smart he already has his doctorate at 18!

That's impressive.

He must be like Doogie Hauser. 

Brandy felt she was very informed about the Killingworth Method.

She was willing to give it a try.

Next morning her mom came in and asked "Wet or dry?"

"I'm wet mom, does that surprise you?

At least i will be starting that program."

"About that, I dont think that program was right for you."

"Right, it was perfect for me!"

"Perfect?

It cost 6 grand a year and it would be over 4 years before we saw a decrease in your bedwetting, who ever heard of making a person your age wet night and day?

If you ask me Mr. Killingworth is making a killing off his method!

And it just isn't worth it!"

"So I'm not getting the treatment to stop my bedwetting?" 

Not at those prices and considering the fact that you will be in diapers for the next 12 years, and it will be 24 years until your declared cured. That's $432,000.00 that doesn't include cost of diapers, medications to make you pee.

Pictures. It's just to damned expensive!"

"Pictures, what pictures?" Asked Brandy?

Your wet diapers and dry diapers are all photographed and placed in an album to remind you, you're a bedwetter.

I don't need to be reminded and neither do you, we live it every day.

They did mention that diapers might be more comfortable to be in, sorry adult briefs! I'm not supposed to call them diapers, that's a bad word to anybody thats older than 4 years old and wetting their beds still. 

"I guess your right!"

Brandy thought, I'm going to miss Dr. Turnbull.

"I'm going to miss that cute Doctor!" Mom said.

Next day we visited the Hospital Supply store.

They had everything from the cloth and plastic panties, to reusable underwear the thick kind for incontinence.

Mom got me some pretty thick briefs for my nighttime problem, I didn't  mind when mom slipped up and called them diapers.

They looked a lot like what I used to wear when I was younger and they served the same purpose that the ones I wore when I was younger, they caught my tinkles!

They were diapers the only difference was they were a hell of a lot bigger now days was all.

Mom bought me the thicker incontinence panties for the day time.

She had noticed my daytime panties sometimes had stains from drops of urine in them, she also bought some for herself for the same reasons.

I slipped off and went to talk to Doctor Joseph Turnbull.

When I saw him he was all smiles towards me.

I told him that my mother had decided not to enroll me.

"Drat he said, I was hoping that you would but then again since I won't be your Doctor could I call on you some night to ask ..... for a date?"

"You want to date me, I'm still wetting my bed.

Unlike you whom I assume are getting dry by now."

"You would assume wrong!

I never took to the Killingworth Method it didnt work for me, I'm one of those 3.2% of those 550 there has been about 20-25 that it didn't help, I'm one of them, but I have seen it work it did for my twin sister.

She is getting dry now.

She was also one of those that got pregnant.

You are unlike any girl I've met in the study.

I hate to admit it but some of those girls are right down ugly, sorry that sounds insensitive of me but, I'm telling the truth!

You're very cute.

When I met you.

In a way I was hoping you didn't qualify, but you did.

Then your mom couldn't afford it the program isn't cheap.

It would of been unethical for me to date you if I treated you!

So I'm glad in a way.

"I thought you were cute as well, I only came to tell you I wasn't going to be in the program.

I felt I owed you at least that!" Said Brandy!

"I'm glad you did!" Said Dr. Turnbull!

"You can come tonight, I'll cook you dinner." 

"Your mom wont be mad at me will she?" Asked Dt. Turnbull?

"No she thought you was cute as well!" Said Brandy!

Okay, thank god they didn't take the program. I almost stopped reading this story when it was discussed, but i went ahead and read this last chapter and I'm glad i did. Thanks for the good work.

• Thanks 1

That night Brandy told mom she had a friend coming for dinner.

Her mom thought and it must be Angela, one of her oldest friends.

Angela used to wet her bed until she was 14 just like her Brandy.

After Angela stopped wetting her bed she kind of left Brandy behind.

They were still friends, just not as close as they used to be.

In fact she hadn't even heard what Angela was up to these days.

Brandy had gone out for a couple of hours today, must of ran into her.

"Good it's good to see you interacting with friends again!"

"If things go right he might be more than just a friend!" Brandy thought.

She made one of her favorite dishes, Italian Sausage Alfredo. 

She cooked and cleaned, she even cleaned up the dishes and made sure her trash from the cooking of dinner was cleaned up and disposed of.

Her mom though "Maybe it isn't Angela, last time she acted like this was that boy, Mark some thing, Mark Miller, that was it!

He dumped her after he found out she was still a bedwetter.

Hopefully this goes better than what it did with Mark.

She is even older now and still wetting her bed, this could be ugly tonight.

The phone rang and she heard Brandy giving directions.

Whoever it was they were close.

They lived at 62nd Avenue and Cavalier Drive.

The problem was off 59th Ave, Cavalier ended at 61st Ave it dead ended.

But it resumed after there but you had to be further West than where whomever

it was that had called.

It sounded male from the little volume mom had and could hear. 

10 minutes later the doorbell rang and and Brandy's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

Whomever it was Brandy really liked.

She looked like this with that Mark Miller boy, look how well that turned out. 

She brought the guy in, it was that damned Doctor, she had probably brought him hers to talk me into the sevices he offered, there was no way in hell she was spending $6,000 A year on her so they could keep her wetting her bed for the next 22 years or longer she would almost be as old as I am in her 40's before she is dry.

Now say if she would of been 7 years old I might of considered it but at 18 no damned way!

"There is no way I'm changing my mind!"

"Believe me Mrs. Marsden, I'm not here for that, I know your wishes,  and I'm not about to disobey them!"

Nobody was more surprised than Violet Marsden!

"In that case just call me Vi."

True to his word Doctor Turnbull never even talked about the Killingworth Method unless somebody even brought it up and asked him.

The main question was why?

"When I was younger unlike your daughter, I have a twin sister named Jan.

We were like your daughter we both were bedwetters our parents got us in the program.

Jan did excellent I on the other hand did not.

I am part of that 3.2% that the Killingworth Method didn't help.

My sister it works and is still working for her.

Now how old do you think I am Mrs. Marsden?"

"Probably 27 or 28 years old , you have your doctorate!"

Would it shock you if I told you I'm only 18 years old."

"But you have your Doctorate!" Pleaded Violet!

"That's right I do, I have a very good brain, I am like that kid Doogie Hauser.

My nickname is Doogie! I'm a few months older than your daughter.

Nobody in the test is older than 18 in fact the next batch won't be brought in until their 19th year.

We were enrolled in our 13th year my sister is supposed to be wetting her bed once a week she still wets about twice a week.

I'm still wet usually 5 nights a week sometimes every night.

Another kid I know was in group 3 he isn't wetting his bed anymore 0 times a year it does work but for some of us it doesnt.

There would be no guarantees it would work for your daughter, so I can see you not wanting to pay the costs of something it might be 5 or 6 years before, you see results.

Besides I have a thing for your daughter if I was treating her you wouldn't see me here tonight.

It would be unethical for me to date her and treat her as a patient.

I for one am really greatful you decided not to treat her with me!"

"So you still wet your bed like my daughter, why else are you dating her?"

"Most of the girls look like guys in the program, I'm a wash out, the girls that are cute don't want anything to do with me.

When I talked with your daughter, she was kind, she is very beautiful.

She has the qualities im looking for in a girlfriend."

• Haha 1

After that Doctor Joseph Turnbull was a fixture at the Marsden house.

He ate dinner with Brandy and Violet every night.

This went on for a few months.

Then they started going out for meals, at first Violet was invited.

After a few months she started backing out telling the two two kids that "They don't need an old fart like her hanging around!"

One day Joseph took her to a real nice restaurant.

When Brandy got home she looked really excited like she was going to burst.

She waved her left hand in her mom's face.

On the fourth finger there was a ring, and a fairly large one at that.

Doctor Joseph "Doogie" Turnbull had proposed!

• 2 weeks later...

Next was mom got to play wedding planner for her daughter.

At first this seemed fairly daunting as she only had one daughter and had never before attempted to plan a wedding.

She got several magazines and her and Brandy went to a Bridal Fair at the local Fair Grounds.

She and Brandy saw several bridal gowns they liked.

Dr. Joe as he was called felt guilty about Brandy's mom, Violet paying for the wedding.

He kicked in a few grand. 

For what they both kicked in they had a fairly decent wedding. 

Surprisingly as Dr. Joe and Brandy began to have sex, Brandy started having a few dry nights just like her husband.

The funny thing was to them the dry nights they had, if Joe was dry Brandy wasn't.

If Brandy was dry Joe wasn't.

It took a year of marrage before both were dry the same night.

Sex that morning was terrific!

Next thing they knew Brandy was pregnant.

They had twin girls the first go round they named them Jan after Joe's sister and Violet after Brandy's Mom.

Next was a boy Joeseph Jr. Then a girl they named Sarah, then twin boys Robert after Joseph's dad and Roger after Brandy's  dad.

Of course since both parents were bedwetters all of the kids took after mom and dad.

Jan and Roger stopped bedwetting at age 13, Sarah and Joseph Jr. At 16 and 17 respectively! Violet and Robert took after their parents and were wetting their diapers well into adulthood.

All were able to find spouses Violet and Robert their spouses were like them and bedwetters themselves.

Sarah married a man that was a bedwetter still she understood how he felt.

Jan followed in her father's footsteps and became a Doctor of Urology.

She wasn't quite her father and was 21 before she got her Doctorate.

Joeseph married a woman who was more successful than him.

He became a Mr. Mom.

They all had kids, and they had kids, and they had kids. The two left quite a legacy!

The End!

• Like 1