LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (still chapter 13 for now)

I have a really bad feeling that Alex is just going to forcibly adopt Alice. Sadly, for Alice, Alex is a doctor and seems to be more likely to employ drugs, hypnosis and a number of other things that the two other Amazons would never use on their girls. Either that or Tohru is literally forced to adopt Alice to save her from Alex.

In other, more lighter news, did Aura get her diaper changed before going into the house after the car ride? I don't think she did. XD

Seriously, great job. This is one of the best stories on here right now!

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 9)

Thank you all for the wonderful replies to the last chapter. I'm currently finishing up the 1st chapter of another diaper dimension story that I plan to release at some point in the future!

Chapter 9

A loud crackling noise could be heard in the living room , which came from Alex as she dropped her coffee that shattered the glass cup. She had the look of someone who had just seen a dead body. Many thoughts were rushing through her head as she tried to process a proper response as she looked over at the disturbed little.

“How dare you!...YOU BITCHES! I'M...”Before she could finish her response, Tohru picked up Alice and quickly carried her to the backyard.

“LET GO OF ME, TOHRU! I'M GONNA MURDER THEM!”Alice continued to scream at the top of her lungs as she slammed her fists in the back of the Amazon's shoulders.

“The only thing that's going to be murdered is the tension in the air.” Tohru allowed the redhead to yell to her hearts content.

“What the hell is all the noise about?” David stated as he noticed the backyard glass door being opened with two individuals coming through.

“Long time no see Tohru! Looks like you got your hands full.” David noticed the sheer rage coming from the little that was being carried.

“You have no idea.” Tohru gently placed Alice onto the ground but firmly held the girl by her shoulders to keep her from running back into the house.

“Damn it, Tohru! I thought you were on my side!” Alice's face was seething red and her eyes were almost bloodshot.

“I am on your side! But you have to realize that our world is different from yours! And there are consequences for a little to be acting like this. So PLEASE! Put your trust in me and let me defuse the situation before something uncontrollable happens.” Tohru put her forehead on Alice's forehead, letting her know that she was thinking her as a equal while trying to cool her down at the same time.

“GOD DAMNIT” Alice slammed her first into the ground. She was confident in her strength but in a world filled with individuals that were twice the size of her, she knew that her options were limited and despised her inability to resolve anything herself.

“Just breathe slowly and clear your mind... David can you look after Alice? I need to sort things out inside, okay?” Tohru asked as she quickly headed back inside.

“Wow...Looks like things won't be so boring after all.” David then turned his attention to Alice who was looked like she had just ran a marathon.

“So....Would you like a bottle of water to cool down with?” David kept his distance, not knowing anything about Alice or what she was dealing with.

“Please...”Alice answered, her mouth had never felt so dry after the outburst

David opened his outdoor fridge and took out a cold plastic bottle of water and handed it to Alice. He started to notice that she was calming down a bit.

“I know it's not my place, but if it will make you feel any better, you can tell me your problem and maybe I can help out as well.” David decided to turn down his gas grill, wanting to focus more of his attention on the guest in his backyard.

“Heh...Where do I began... I feel like whenever I take one step forward, I'm always going two steps back somehow.”Alice sighed, the water going down her throat felt like instant bliss as she placed the plastic bottle on a table chair near her.

- - - - - - -

“HAHA. What's crawled up that little's ass and died up there?” Serena laughed as she started to put her bra back on.

Amber didn't respond as she placed a blanket over the two sleeping portal little's as they laid quietly on the couch together. She turned her head to see Tohru back inside, she was walking towards Alex who appeared to be on her phone.

“Alex, who are you calling?” Tohru asked with a stern look.

“Who do you think? I'm calling the authorities to put that wild girl into a reform school as soon as possible. No little should ever be able talk like that!” Alex stated with anger.

“I thought so...” Without warning, Tohru snatched the cell phone from Alex and turned it off.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Alex was startled by Tohru's demeanor.

“Let's just calm down and how about we talk about this like rational Amazons.” Tohru turned her attention to her friends.

“This should be interesting.” Serena stated as she put her shirt back on and walked towards to where Tohru was.

“You have no right to take my phone! Now hand it back!” Alex's tone started to increase in volume.

“Alex.... I agree with Tohru. Let's no get ahead of ourselves. We don't know the whole story with that little. Let's have a discussion.” Amber stated as she placed her bra back on, followed by her shirt.

“There is no need for a discussion! You all saw and heard for yourselves how that little acted. That type of behavior is unacceptable.” Alex replied with frustration.

“Under normal circumstances, I would agree. But I want to hear what Tohru has to say and also about that little's relationship with my adopted daughter. Let's go into David's office and talk this through.” Amber stated as she started to exit the living room

“I'm curious as well about that little fireball as well.” Serena snickered as she followed the other two.

Alex wanted to object but decided to stay quiet as she followed the trio.

- - - - - - - -

“Yikes...I honestly don't know how to respond to that...And I'm a lawyer by profession.” David chuckled as he heard a short summary from Alice about her time in the Amazonian dimension.

“I just want to go home with my friends...Why does it have to be so damn hard?” Alice looked up at the clear blue sky wishing it would suck her away from the world.

“If this was ten years ago. I would be able to provide several options on how to get you home, but since the government regime change, a little has so very few options. The easiest one, is to pay the hundred thousand dollar fee and you would be back home before you knew it.” David stated as he took a sip of his beer.

“I don't suppose you have a hundred thousand to spare on you?” Alice asked with a monotone look

“I make good money in my line of work but not THAT good. Hehe.” David chuckled.

Alice took a small walk towards a outdoor pool near the edge of the backyard. David followed shortly behind.

“I know your current predicament isn't pretty...But let me tell you that you are truly a lucky one.” David stated as he took a seat near Alice so they were nearly at the same eye level.

“How so?” Alice started to feel depressed as she looked at her reflection in the water.

“Tohru...She's a one in a kind, type of Amazon. A very down to earth type of person. Always putting others first before herself... And a damn good martial artist as well.” David stated.

“I know...Without her..I honestly don't want to think of what could have happened to me.” Alice began to think of the multiple times that Tohru had helped her out of a situation beyond her control.

“Just be thankful that you got yourself adopted by her. There is no other woman truly like her.” David finished his beer and started to stand on his feet.

“I....I haven't been adopted by her...”Alice felt awkward when she spouted out that sentence.

David turned his head in shock and worry as he looked over at Alice.

“In my personal opinion, you should get on that as soon as possible.” David stated with a serious tone.

“How's that?” Alice asked as she walked past the pool.

“It's not just for your sake, but for Tohru's as well.. If the authorities where to find out, with proof that if she was concealing you ,without getting you registered and chipped, you would end up in a reform school and Tohru could possibly end up seeing some jail time because of it.” David replied

Alice looked up at the Amazon with utter shock and guilt.

“Great...apparently I'm unknowingly getting Tohru in trouble. This is such a load of crap!” Alice stated in her mind.

- - - - - - - -

“And there you have it....Any questions?” Tohru finished her explanation about Alice's outburst and circumstances to being in their dimension.

There was a moment of silence as the three Amazonian woman took in the information.

“It doesn't change the fact that she is still technically a lost little. How could you be so reckless, Tohru?” Serena asked with concern.

“I'm respecting her individuality. You may not agree but I'm perfectly fine with it.” Tohru responded with a sigh.

Tohru...With all due respect, that is illegal. If the authorities had actually taken my call and rushed over, you would most likely be in hand cuffs by now.” Alex stated as she held out her hand, wanting her phone back. Tohru handed it back without discussion.

“Tohru...I understand your personal reasons for not wanting to adopt her but if you don't, she going to eventually end up in a adoption facility or even worse..In a reform school.” Amber felt guilty for putting her friend on the notice.

“Or I could adopt her!...Oh wait...I can't adopt another little until next month...Stupid laws.” Serena chuckled to herself

“I will adopt her.” Alex stated in a firm and serious tone which caught Tohru by surprise.

“Are you really serious, Alex? Amber asked.

“I'm dead serious...However, I would put the adoption on a temporary hold because I would send her to a reform school for two weeks, just enough time to teach the girl, her true place in our world.” Alex stated as she crossed her arms together.

“How could you do such a thing?” Tohru replied with disgust.

“There is no way I would want to adopt a little that currently acts like that. After a couple weeks in the school and she will be as innocent as a newborn baby.” Alex stated with a smirk.

Tohru did her best to control the anger that was boiling up in her body.

“Looks like we got everything in order. I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting hungry! You think David is done cooking the food?” Serena asked as she exited the office.

“I've got a special serum that will temporarily regress Alice, long enough so she will be complacent until I drop her off at the school by tomorrow morning.” Alex headed exited to retrieve the item.

Amber could see the unbridled rage within Tohru as the two Amazons were about to exit David's office.

“Tohru...There is still time...I know that you have gone through a lot...With what happened three years ago and...”Amber was interrupted as Tohru spoke above her.

“STOP!...Please just stop. I've already left that part of myself behind. I just want to move forward with my life.” Tohru exited the room with Amber following quietly behind her.

“That's fine and all but are you alright with having that Alice girl being adopted by Alex? You seem rather close to her.” Amber stated with a worried tone.

“...I don't know...If Alice were to ask to be adopted...Perhaps I would...”Tohru was interrupted as Amber slapped her friend on the back of her head.

“Just hurry up and tell that little that you will adopt her. If she declines then Alex will adopt her whether she likes it or not. The choice isn't her's...However you have the choice to decide how the rest of her life is going to be like!” The words coming from Amber's mouth stung Tohru's self confidence. A huge decision was weighing on her shoulders, something she wasn't prepared for.

- - - - - - -

“What's this? You have only just started?” Serena asked as she came outside to the backyard to see David still working on the grill.

“I know your a glutton but learn the art of patience.” David stated as he focused on seasoning the meat.

“I know! You were being distracted by this cute portal little?” Serena walked closer to where Alice was. The young girl stood her ground. Her body was shaking, not from fear but from the anger that she was trying to hold in.

“What the hell do you want?” Alice could see the smug yet satisfying look on Serena's face as their eyes met.

“You were one of the little's that managed to escape from the gas station a few nights ago. I've gotta hand it to you, most of your kind would have been caught by now. However, your days independence are finally over.” Serena stated with a smile that caused Alice's temper to rise.

“And what exactly does that mean.” Alice clinched her hand into a fist, preparing herself.

“You will find out soon enough, hehe.” Serena bent her knees so that she was within eye level of the little.

Alice didn't like where the conversation was headed and she soon started to think about ways of escaping.

“And as for your friend Jessie, you don't have to worry about her. I'm taking care of all her needs. Her life is in much better hands with her mommy.” Serena stated.

“She already has a mom and it's definitely not you!” Alice's tone of voice started to rise, she was at her breaking point.

“Not anymore...But don't feel to bad. I'm sure you will soon be spending much more time with her, if you know what I mean.” Serena stated with a mischievous chuckle.

Alex entered the backyard with a syringe in hand as she listened in on the conversation.

“Jessie will be my baby girl...FOREVER! HAHAHA.” David couldn't believe at how blatantly immature that Serena was acting to Alice as he looked on.

Alice knew that the Amazon was just toying with her to get a reaction, but after Serena stuck her tongue out in her face, she couldn't' hold back any longer as she swiftly and quickly uppercutted the Amazon woman in the face with her right fist, knocking Serena out cold while her tongue was still hanging out of her mouth.

“That was a brilliant punch!” David whistled while clapping his hands as he looked on with a impressed expression.

“DAVID! HOW COULD YOU SUPPORT THAT! THIS IS JUST WRONG!” Alex stated as she walked over to where her husband was.

“It's the first time I've ever seen a little knock out a Amazon and to be able to do it with one punch...That is nothing short of impressive! Besides, Serena kinda deserved it.” David stated as he started to focus his attention on the grill.

“It doesn't matter. If we are going to adopt this troublemaker, proper steps are required.” David looked over to see his wife holding a syringe and immediately knew her attentions.

“Shouldn't we be discussing this before taking action? David asked, trying to calm his wife down.

“We will, once I'm done here.” A few drops spurted out of the syringe as Alex cautiously walked over to where Alice was.

“You come any closer with that and you will regret it.” Alice stated as she took a defensive stance.

“If you continue to resist, the only one that is going to be regretting anything, will be you!” Alex wanted to get closer but after seeing what Alice was capable of, she took her time.

Tohru and Amber entered the backyard and quickly assessed the situation.

“Oh shit!” Tohru stated in her mind as she quickly ran towards to where Alice was.

“What the heck just happened, David?” Amber asked as she looked over at the unconscious Serena.

“Don't worry too much. Serena was teasing the poor girl and the little decided to smack some sense into her.” David stated as he watched on.

“That little girl managed to knock out Serena, of all people? That's incredible!” Amber stated with amazement.

“I know..Right!?” David responded with a chuckle.

“Please, just STOP this now!” Tohru was able to get between the Amazon and the little.

“Out of the way, Tohru! I need to teach this little a lesson in humility.” Alex responded.

“Let's just talk this out! Okay!” Tohru stated

“There is nothing to discuss at this point. It's already been decided that I would adopt this little. You don't have any say on this.” Alex stated as she tried to get around Tohru.

“What the fuck are you talking about!? No one is doing any type of adoption crap on me!” Alice backed up a few feet as she started to scout the area.

“If you don't want to be adopted by me, that's fine, I'll just call the authorities and have your sassy mouth put into a reform school until you are ready for an adoption facility.” Alex took her phone out to show how serious she was.

“Just wait a moment!” Tohru stated as she walked over and knelt down onto one knee to speak clearly to the red headed little.

“Tohru, what the fuck!? That woman is a god damn psycho. Get me the hell out of here!” Alice kept her focus on the syringe in the Amazon's hand.

“Please just listen to me for a moment if you value your freedom.” Tohru stated as she placed both of her hands on Alice's shoulders. The red head knew that at that moment that she could not negotiate her way out of the situation.

“We can't change was has already occurred, that's a fact, however you still have a way out of this.” Tohru could feel her stomach begin to tighten up as she spoke up.

“I...I would like to adopt you....I know that word sounds taboo but please hear me out... Just because I would be adopting you doesn't mean that I would end up putting you in diapers and treating you like a baby. The only difference is that I would officially be your adoptive parent. Nothing would change between the two of us, that I can promise you. If you still decline...I won't object but your current way of living will not continue, I'm sure you understand what that means.” Alice knew what Tohru meant and she also knew that she screwed up big time by cussing up a storm when she saw how her friends were being handled.

“So it's come to this...Great.” Alice hated her options but knew that it wasn't all for nothing.

“I'll only allow you to adopt this disobedient girl on three conditions, Tohru.” Alex stated as she stood only a few feet away from them.

“And...What are they?” Tohru asked

“First, I'll be the one the to register and implant the tracking chip onto her. This is will all be done tomorrow morning at my office. Second, she will be put on the little's prohibition program, so if she misbehaves out in public, she will be detained without question and placed into a reform school for future evaluation. And finally, third. If your little show's any proof that she has had a accident, she will be placed into diapers permanently and that includes the proper attire for a little such as dresses, onesies, and sleepers.” Alex stated with a serious tone in her voice.

“You have got to be kidding.”Alice was disgusted by the Amazon's ultimatum.

“If you disagree, then by all means, go ahead. But your not going to get such a offer from any other doctor, given the circumstances. “ Alex crossed her arms, waiting for a response.

“It's....A deal.”Tohru stated as she stood up on both her feet. Alice could do nothing except stay silent.

“I'm glad that we could sort this out in a efficient way. Understand, Tohru..I'm only doing this your sake, not for that little's.” Alex turned her head to see Alice's frustrated expression.

“Thanks...You think you could put away that syringe?” Tohru asked while keeping Alice behind her.

“I will. Keep it mind that I'll have it with me tomorrow if things take a turn for the worse.” Alex looked over at Alice, letting her know that she was on thin ice as she turned her direction to exit the backyard.

David gave his wife a thumbs up, proud of how she handled the situation. She nodded her head as she left.

“Looks like your lucky streak is going to continue” Tohru stated as she patted Alice's shoulder.

“I certainly don't feel lucky.” Alice sighed as she pondered what was going to happen next.

Amber walked over to where the two were, wanting to clear up a few things with the young girl.

“Idiot.” Amber chuckled as she looked at Serena's dumb expression as she laid unconscious.

“Was this your work?” Tohru asked as she picked up her Amazonian friend.

“Ugh...Ya.” Alice stated, uncertain on how Tohru would respond to it.

“Serena has a habit of speaking before thinking, kinda like you.” Tohru winked at the little as she exited the backyard, bringing her friend inside and placing her on a recliner in the living room.

“You are quite the special little to be able to knock out a Amazon. I'm sure once Serena wakes up that she will want revenge. I'll be sure to keep her temper in check.” Amber stated as she kneeled down so she was face to face with the girl.

Alice could feel a more positive vibe coming from the Amazon but she still kept her guard up.

“What you saw earlier... While it may seem unnatural to you, given that you come from a different dimension where our kind isn't around. I just want to let you know that it doesn't have any negative side effects with the exception of some temporary mental and physical regression, For example our milk provides plenty of nutrients and provides immunity from a majority of diseases that could be harmful to your kind.” Amber kept her tone very soft and gentle as she spoke.

“I know what you are trying to say but it doesn't change the fact that you are holding Aura against her will.” Alice interjected.

“If I were to allow her to leave my side, she would be immediately adopted by another Amazon and I doubt the next Amazon would be as forthcoming as I am.” Amber replied as she defended her reasoning.

Alice wanted to argue against the fact but could not find a proper response that would have made logical sense.

“You could at least treat her like a grown adult! Why the hell do you have to baby my friend, that's freaking weird!” Alice asked.

“Because it's as normal as breathing in the air. We Amazons have a unique affection to your kind, especially for us females. The majority of our kind, don't want to harm little's, we just want to show them, the love and affection we feel in the most natural way.” Amber stated

“Natural is not the definition I would describe.” Alice stated as she remembered all the incidents with the other Amazons that she had met in the dimension so far.

“For instance. If I had my way, I would spank and put you into a diaper for the way you have acted so far...But I'm not going too.” Amber stated with a serious tone.

“Why's that? Is it because you clearly saw how terrifying I am? Alice smirked as she cracked her knuckles.

“It's because I respect Tohru and her unique relationship with you. So I feel that it would be wrong of me to get in the way of it. She is probably the only Amazon around that would give someone like you such leeway.” Amber replied as she got back onto her feet.

Alice knew that compared to all the other Amazons, that Tohru was the only one that treated her like a equal and she was curious to the reason behind it all.

“Do not take Tohru's friendship lightly. She is a wonderful person and If I found out that you are taking advantage of her, I will won't be as kind as I am now.” Amber turned her attention to David as she walked over to see the progress of the barbecue.

Alice felt terrible for all the wrong reasons. She believed that she was the victim and that the Amazons were the aggressors but her motivation to save her friends today, had just diminished after her small chat with Amber.

“What a shit show.” Alice mumbled to herself as she walked back inside the house.

“Things could have gone worse...A lot worse!” Tohru stated in her mind as she opened the fridge to grab herself a bottle of water and walked back into the living room to see Alice entering the area.

There was a brief moment of eye contact between the two as Alice walked over where her friends were.

“They look so peaceful but that's all artificial!” Alice clinched her fists as she watched Aura and Jessie slumber with there heads side by side as they sat on the couch with a blanket covering the two.

Alice pulled herself on the couch as she tried to wake up her friends by pulling on there ears and poking them. Aura simply put her thumb into her mouth as drool began to come out.

“Jesus, Aura.” Alice was disgusted with how babyish her friend looked as she continued to suck on her thumb.

“Okay, no more mister nice guy.” Alice gently slapped Jessie's face, satisfied to see her eyes begin to open.

“Wakey wakey dumbass!” Alice stated in a playful tone.

Jessie's eyes met with Alice's, the blonde haired little slowly opened her mouth. Alice was looking forward to hearing a snide remark from her friend.

“MAMA!!!” Jessie screamed at the top of her lungs as she started to bawl like baby. The sudden shock of seeing her friend cry out, caused Alice to fall off the couch. Tohru went over to help Alice onto her feet.

Serena immediately opened her eyes and quickly rushed herself over to her baby girl.

“OH! It's okay my darling. Did the evil redhead try to scare you...It's okay, mama's here for you now!” Serena gently cradled Jessie in her arms as she glared at Alice.

Alice was speechless at what she was witnessing. Tohru stood in front of her to make sure the situation didn't escalate any further.

Serena pulled out a pacifier from her pocket and placed it in the girl's mouth which helped calm her down a bit.

“Why is that little still able to walk and talk?” Serena stated in a aggressive tone.

“Because it was decided that I would adopt her.”Tohru explained.

“Then you better teach that little to respect her superiors otherwise she will be in a world of hurt.” Serena headed exited the living room while holding Jessie firmly in her arms.

“Serena...She's a good person...Once you get to know her.” Tohru tried her best to diffuse the tension in the air.

“This is like a nightmare.” Alice stated as she hopped on the end of the couch as she looked over at Amber who was still asleep.

“Listen...When we get back to my house, I want to go over something...It maybe your best and only chance to escape this dimension. Until then, I need you to be on your best behavior while we are here, no more outbursts, okay?” Tohru asked.

Alice sighed as she rested on the couch. Tohru decided to head back outside to check on things with her friends.

After spending a half hour resting her eyes, Alice heard someone walking up to her.

“Oh it's you. What do you want?” Alice asked with a straight face as she looked at Kyle and the Amazon toddler that was next to her.

“Don't get too excited to see me.” Kyle stated with sarcasm.

“A new baby friend!” Crystal was filled with joy as she looked at Alice.

Alice didn't look amused as she looked at the toddler.

“This is Crystal, she is Alex and David's daughter. Crystal this is Alice, she is.” Kyle was cutoff as Crystal spoke above him.

“A BABY! Who's your mommy, baby?” Crystal giggled while Kyle forcefully tried to laugh it off.

“I'm really not in the mood for small talk. So what do you want?” Alice asked.

“I was surprised to see you with Tohru, I could have swore that you have ended up in a adoption facility after you ran off the other night. I'm glad to see you are doing alright. So I'm guessing that she has adopted you and you are okay with it?” Kyle asked

“Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be officially adopted and no I'm far from okay with it.” Alice could feel the depression from just saying that.

“Look on the bright side...It could be worse!” Kyle tried to keep the conversation in a positive matter.

“True...I could be in diapers like you two.” Alice wanted to leave, she felt that she wouldn't be able to accomplish anything at this point.

“I wear no diapy's. Ima big girl!” Crystal pulled down her pants to show her pull ups.

“Diapers are not as terrible as you think...In fact they are quite comfy. Crystal, wanna go outside and check out the pool?” Kyle asked. Crystal waved her hands in the air as she agreed as she pulled up her pants and they both exited the living room.

“God...Why the fuck did you create this world?”Alice thought as she hopped off the couch and began to stretch her legs. Before the little had the time to stretch out her arms, she could hear Aura begin to whimper, which soon turned into a bawling sound. Alice couldn't believe that she was witnessing her quiet and introverted friend, crying out like a newborn infant.

“This is just wrong.” Alice thought as she saw Amber enter the living room and quickly scooped up her friend in her arms. ,

“Looks like I got a wet girl here. It's okay princess, I'll get you all cleaned up. “Amber placed Aura onto the floor as she began to unbutton her onesie.

“Would you like to help me, Alice?” Amber asked as she started to remove Aura's used diaper and take a spare one from her purse.

“And scar myself for life...No thanks” Alice started to head for the exit while Amber cooed at her baby girl.

- - - - - - -

“So Master Kanna is still all religious like? I wonder what her daughter, Kira thinks about it.” David stated as he finished placing the barbecue chicken onto several plates.

“I have no idea, after all , I haven't talked to Kira in several months. Last I heard was that she had acquired a little of her own and she is training her for one of the local martial arts tournaments. We never really did get along even after we both retired from profession.” Tohru stated as she took a sip of her beer.

“That makes sense. She was never able to defeat you before you called it quits. I'm sure she still holds a petty grudge against you. David stated as his wife began to place some silverware onto a picnic table on the opposite side of the pool.

“Serena can you please take out the playpen from the tool shed over there?” Alex asked as she started to head back inside into the kitchen.

“Now you be good and don't wander off to far!” Serena stated in a babyish tone in her voice as she placed her little on the grass as she went to retrieve the item in question. Jessie simply nodded her head as she startled to crawl around the area, her mind was regressed to the point of a two year old.

Alice passed by Alex as she entered the backyard, keeping her guard up against the Amazon as she walked to where Tohru was.

“So how was your reunion with your buddies?” Tohru asked as she finished off her beer.

“It was like talking to a wall.” Alice replied.

“Oh...It was that bad? Makes sense. Breast milk is not a permanent form of regression, they should be self aware in a little bit.” Tohru stated.

“How long is a little bit?” Alice asked.

“Hey, Serena, how long did it take for your little to recover from her regressed mindset, last time?” Tohru asked.

“It really varies. But I would give her at least another four hours at minimum before she's back to normal.” Serena replied as she finished setting up the playpen.

“In that case, can we get the hell out of here? I can't accomplish much if my friends minds are turned into mush.” Alice stated as she stayed close to Tohru.

“We will after we have our lunch, I promise!” Tohru ruffled Alice's hair which did nothing to relieve the little's anxiety.

Alice walked over to where Jessie was and sat down next to her. She watched her friend just mindlessly crawl and roll around the area as if she didn't have a care in the world.

“Are you seriously unable to understand me?” Alice pushed her finger on Jessie's nose, hoping for a mature response. The only thing that happened was that Jessie used her left hand to grab hold of Alice's finger. She pulled on it while smiling and drooling at the same time.

“If this were not so depressing, I would record this, to use as blackmail against her in the future.”Alice stated as she sighed to herself.

“Looks like lunch is almost ready!” Amber entered the backyard while carrying Aura on her shoulder.

“Crystal, Kyle, food is ready! Come on over!” Alex clapped her hands to get the attention of the two as they walked over to to where she was.

Alex placed a large bowl filled with cheese crackers in the middle of the playpen.

“Alice watched as Aura was put into the playpen while Kyle and Crystal were helped by Alex.

“Now's let get you two in there as well.” Serena stated as she picked up Jessie with her left hand and Alice with her right and placed both of them over her shoulder.

“What the fuck! Put me down!” Alice yelled out.

“Go ahead and resist. It will make it easier to put you into a reform school if you do.” Alice knew that if she started another altercation, that her chances of escaping would never see the light of day. So the little bit her lip as she was carried and then soon after, lowered into the playpen with her friends.

“Now drink your ba ba's like good little babies.” Serena pinched Alice's cheek which caused her face to blush immensely.

“But I not a baby!” Crystal stated in her defense.

“You are not, unlike a certain someone.” Alex replied as she looked over at Alice.

As the two Amazons left, Alice quickly noticed that the playpen was around seven feet high, far too high for her to get out and the overwhelming smell of baby powder was all too apparent for her as she looked over at Aura.

“This is bullshit.” Alice stated silently to herself. She watched as her two friends took the bottles that were next to them and placed them into there mouths without a seconds notice.

“Instead of fighting this and being miserable, I think you should take the time to embrace what you have and relax.” Kyle responded as he put his hand into the bowl at the center of the playpen and took out a cheese cracker to nibble on.

“Unlike you, I don't have any intention of embracing this nonsense. I'm going to find away to get me and my friends our of here and...” Alice was cutoff as Crystal forced a baby bottle into Alice's mouth.

“Dwink up baby!” Crystal then began to focus on her bottle as she sucked down the liquid.

Alice quickly spat out the bottle as she was at her wits end.

“I've just got to bare with it!.... Tohru told me that she may have a way to get me the freak out of here! JUST BARE WITH IT!” Alice kept telling herself that as she watched the three little's and the Amazon toddler suckle down there bottles while she remained silent.

- - - - - - - -

“This is some damn good barbecue, you have outdone yourself, David!” Tohru stated as she took another bite out of the chicken.

“I made sure to not overdo the seasoning and keep the meat tender and not overcook it.”David looked over at Amber to see her satisfying smirk.

“I've got to say Tohru...I'm so proud that you have decided to adopt a little at last. I was a bit worried that you would never commit to it.” Serena stated as she took a spoon and placed some gravy over the chicken.

“Speaking of the adoption, I've already setup a appointment to have your little looked at by nine in the morning, don't be late.” Alex stated as she took a sip of her water.

“I know...I know... You don't need to beat me over the head with it.” Tohru replied.

“So...What's your long term plan for Alice?”Amber asked as she took a bite out of her food.

“Well... The end goal is to help get her back to her dimension. I've got a idea up my sleeve, but it's up to Alice to pull it off.” Tohru responded as she opened up another can of beer for herself.

“Are you serious!? You finally decide to adopt a little, only to end up allowing her to go back to her dimension! That's so foolish!” Serena stated as she slammed her hands on the table.

“It's not your problem, so don't make it look like one.” Tohru responded.

“You are making it my problem! I've been hoping for the longest time that you would be able to adopt someone that could bring you the happiness you deserve....But to hear this, it just breaks my heart!” Serena stated.

“I'm perfectly fine with this arrangement, as long as you will keep your word, Alex.” Tohru looked over at the Amazonian doctor.

“I most certainly will...Whatever happens to that little afterwords is entirely on how she behaves.” Alex replied.

“I'm not one to judge but if this what makes you happy Tohru, I will stand by you all the way.” Amber stated as she took another bite of her chicken.

“I don't suppose that you two have any intention of giving Alice's friends back to her.”Tohru asked.

“Hell no!” Both Serena and Amber replied the word in sync. David chuckled to himself as he listened in.

After forty minutes of conversing, Tohru decided it was time to head out.

“Do you really have to leave? We were planning on having a movie night.” Alex asked

“I've got a obligation to Alice, besides I'm sure the movie isn't friendly to a little's mindset.

“Not exactly but I think it would help ease that girl's anxiety and attitude.” Alex responded

“Thanks for the offer but I'm just going to head home and chill for a bit.” Tohru stated as she stood on her feet.

“You need any spare diapers for your girl?” Serena asked.

“She's potty trained, so there is no need.” Tohru stated

“If you were to breast feed her, that would not be the case.” Serena giggled as she spoke.

“Give it a rest, Serena. So, what about clothing for Alice? How are you going to manage that?” Amber asked.

“ Thanks to Leo, I was able to get some clothes for Alice.” Tohru stated

“Leo?...That tree hugging hippy? You still hang out with him?” Serena asked.

Tohru nodded her head as she started to head towards the playpen and waved her goodbyes.

“So Aura, how's life been treating you?” Alice knew she would not get a proper response as she looked over at her friend as she was laying on her back while sucking down the juice in her bottle.

Alice could feel her eyelids grow heavier due to the sheer boredom she was experiencing but made sure that she didn't actually fall asleep in enemy territory.

“How are you holding up? Tohru looked down to see Alice sitting motionless while the others were playing with stuffed animals and or still sucking on their bottles in the playpen.

“I've never had SO much fun in my entire life!” Tohru could hear the sarcastic tone in Alice's voice as she helped her out of the playpen.

“I can clearly see that! Unfortunately it's time for us to head back home” Tohru responded as she allowed Alice to walk on her two feet..

“Thank GOD!” Alice breathed a sigh of relief as she was glad to finally leave.

“AWICE!” The redhead heard her named called in gibberish as she turned her attention back to the playpen to see Jessie standing her two feet as she was looking directly at her.

“Jessie! Can you understand me?”Alice rushed over to her longtime friend.

“We goes home?” Alice could barely understand what Jessie was saying but knew enough as she looked into her friends eyes.

“I promise you that I'll do whatever I can to get you out of this hell hole. Just hang in there! You too Aura!” Alice stated as she looked over at her other friend who was oblivious to everything around her.

“I...Potty.” Alice didn't know what Jessie said but she quickly sniffed the air to smell foul odor coming from her.

“I can't believe it.” Alice replied as she took a few steps back after finding out that her friend had just defecated herself.

“Hey Serena! Your baby girl needs a change!” Tohru yelled out to her friend.

“Can we seriously go now!” Alice felt sick to her stomach as she turned her attention to the exit.

“Understood, thanks for hanging in there.” Tohru patted Alice on her back as they headed for the car.

“Did my wittle one, leave mommy a present...YES...YES you did!” Serena inspected the little's diaper as she placed her on the grass to begin the process of changing her diaper. Jessie smiled back as her caretaker began to tickle her feet.

- - - - - -

The ride back to Tohru's house was a quiet one at least for Alice. She knew her chances of rescuing her friends were slim but she held out the chance that she could convince the Amazons of there wrong doing... It didn't turn out well out at all.

“We certainly lucked out with Alex's help” Tohru stated as she put her car in park inside her garage.

“How the hell did she help us?”Alice asked as she waited for Tohru to unbuckle her from the booster seat.

“Most Amazonian doctors that register your kind have a mandatory requirement that all little's are to remain permanently diapered in order to qualify for registration, that's one one of the reasons that I held off from doing it.” Tohru stated as she helped Alice out of her booster seat and out of the car.

“It still doesn't change the fact that Alex along, with that Serena person are assholes.” Alice entered the house as she quickly took a seat on the couch, pondering her next course of action.

“I told you that Alex and Serena were not as forgiving as I. So what was your opinion on Amber and David? Tohru asked as she removed her shoes and took a seat on her recliner.

“That David guy seems pretty cool, kind of like you, in a way...Amber, despite what she has done with Aura...She seems nice enough.” Alice replied.

“That's good to hear. Hold on a moment, I'll be back with something.” Alice wondered what Tohru was up too as she left the room for a few minutes.

“I wonder if my parents are freaking out, given how long I've been gone for?....NAH. They are too busy being married to their damn jobs.” Alice thought as she looked up at the ceiling for a second.

“I'm back! And I've got something for you...Try it on.” Tohru stated as she came back wearing a martial arts gi that was colored white all over with a black belt.

Alice looked over the gi to see that it matched similar to Tohru's.

“What's this all about?” The redhead asked.

“Alice, do you have any experience in martial arts? Tohru asked as she took a seat near her.

“Kind of. I've got some decent experience in taekwondo. Have you heard of it?”Alice asked as she started to undress.

“That's perfect, which means that you are already one step closer to finding your way back to your dimension!” Tohru stated with excitement.

Alice looked at the Amazon, puzzled and curious as to what the heck she was talking about. Tohru, on the other hand seemed to have a plan that that she was confident about while she smiled at her little.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I look forward to the plan coming to light and the appointment which will be extra unpleasant I am sure. This was a great chapter and I also wonder what is the past with Tohru? 

Geez, I literally predicted everything that happened in this latest chapter. Well, loved how you laid everything out woth the Amazons and how you peppered in the diaper changes. That scene with Alice trying to wake her friends up was absolutely adorable. 

I am hesitant to predict the future, but Tohru is going to train Alice to win the martial arts tournament, but Master Kanna's "Grand baby" will be her final opponent. As far as the appointment is concerned, hoping that Alex makes Alice wear a diaper because it's "procedure".

All in all, top notch work. I was happy to give you that trophy! 

Loving the story. I am sorry for just getting to it . I am catching up on all the new additions but still have some more reading to do. With this story it’s almost three stories by themselves yet combined. I am loving how each three girls are experiencing this new world. I am pleased that  I had a like to give it and i will say I am eager for more. 

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 10)

I apologize if there are some typos, did the usually quick skim check through the chapter. Also, it may take a week a or two before another chapter. I want to avoid from being burnt out from writing this story and the other one I'm working on.  Enjoy!

Chapter 10

Alice was impressed that Tohru had decorated her backyard to look like a mini dojo as she stood opposite of the Amazon as they both took their appropriate stances.

“So? Are you going to fill me in on this grand plan of yours?” Alice asked.

“In just a moment, first I want to see how fluid your technique is. So come at me, I'll stay on the defensive end while you attack.” Tohru replied as she pointed at Alice to go on the offensive.

Alice decided to humor her Amazonian friend and ran straight forward, she was in position to throw a right hook on Tohru's chest but faked the attack as she went for a swift low leg kick. Tohru noticed the last minute decision as she jumped in the air. She didn't have to, given that she was twice the size of Alice and her attack would not have amounted to much. Alice did a back flip to create some distance as Tohru landed on her feet.

“Not bad...But your going to had to a lot more if you want to defeat me.” Tohru stated with a smirk.

“I wasn't trained to fight against giants, but I can at least adapt!” Alice rushed again which amused Tohru.

“Against someone like me, your only option is to go for my legs.” Tohru stated in her mind as Alice rushed behind the Amazon to attempt to kick her back calves. Alice at the last minute decided to roll through Tohru's legs and then used her upper body strength to push herself so she could connect her foot to Tohru's jaw, however the Amazon caught her leg before it could reach her.

“I think you will do quite well in the tournament.” Tohru stated as she held Alice by her right leg in the air while she was upside down.

“If only it's against people my size!” Alice knew that she physically had no chance but was still disappointed with how easy Tohru fared against her.

“So what's so special about this tournament thing? And how does it help me get back to my dimension?” Alice asked as Tohru placed the girl back on the mat.

“In a couple weeks there will be a local tournament called the Little's New Haven Martial arts Exhibition. It's a government sanctioned event where Amazons bring their little's to compete to see who has the best skills in a one on one match..” Tohru stated

“Are you serious? I didn't think Amazons would allow there precious little's to compete in such a violent sport. I assumed they wanted to treat all little's like mindless babies.” Alice smirked at the though.

“The majority of Amazon's would agree with you on that. For it goes against everything they believe that a little should partake in. However the tournament was created before government regime change from a decade ago, and surprisingly, it's one of the few things that wasn't outlawed,...Including the reward prizes for the winner.” Tohru winked as she spoke about it.

Alice listened in, curious to what Tohru was trying to lead on .

“The tournament in the past used to be about rewarding a little for their hard work and ethic but as of today, the tournament is about showing off how cute a little can look while play fighting with another diapered little. The fights are hallow and nothing like they were in the former days.”Tohru stated

“So I should have no trouble with winning this if I'm going to be going against a bunch of big babies.”Alice replied.

“There are occasionally a few little's that will take the tournament seriously. For example, Kyle. Amber's adopted little participated in the last tournament which took place over a year ago. The outfit you have on, is the one he wore to the competition.” Tohru pointed out.

“That doesn't sound like a problem at all.” Alice remembered back when she first met Kyle and knocked him out with a single roundhouse kick.

“I'm not saying that it will be hard. For someone like you, it should be quite simple... But you must never underestimate your opponent no matter what!” Alice had a hard time taking Tohru seriously with how all the little's were being treated in the screwed up dimension that she was held in.

“So, I enter this dumb competition and win...And then what?” Alice asked.

“Our current government has taken away all options for native little's to have their own solitary lifestyle and they have outlawed the many practical options for portal little's... But there is one thing the government overlooked and that is one of the rewards for winning a local tournament. It is a reward that has been around since the previous regime.” Tohru stated as she kneeled down to Alice's eye level.

“And what's the reward?”Alice asked

“It's a pardon...Or rather a ticket for a portal little to head back to their home dimension!” Alice couldn't believe what she had just heard, it was as if Heaven itself was looking out for her.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS!? THIS SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!” Alice yelled out in excitement.

“I thought it was but I recently looked on the tournaments website and there are around two dozen awards, ranging from small lump sums of money, vacation trips, amusement parks, and most importantly, the pardon for a portal little!” Tohru replied.

Alice fell flat on her back at the rush of good news that was just bestowed upon her.

“Our current government has done as much as it could to restrict a portal little's choices when they arrive in our world. They most likely overlooked this major flaw due to it being an award that has never actually been taken.

“Why's that?” Alice asked.

“Even if the portal little wanted to claim the reward...In the end, it's the little's caretaker that has the final say on the award.” Tohru stated

“At last! Me and my friends have found a way out of this freaky dimension.” Tohru's expression began to change when Alice brought up her friends.

“Alice....This reward is only good for one little...Not for three.”Tohru replied

“WHAT!? But...But what about Aura and Jessie...What about them?” Alice quickly sat up as she heard the grim news.

“Sadly there is not much that can be done about them. They have already been adopted and Amber and Serena have already made their intentions clear that they will not give them up.” Tohru stated.

“That's such bullshit! I can't possibly leave without them, there is no way I could live with myself!” Alice started to feel numb via the despair and depression in her current mental state.

“Alice...This is your best chance to go home. The only other option is to pay the hundred thousand dollar fine and that isn't even remotely possible at this point.” Tohru helped Alice to her feet.

Alice had a blank look on her face. Instead of light, there was only darkness.

“I...Need to think about this...” The redhead stated as she performed a kick in the air. She wanted to vent her frustrations over her dilemma.

“Take your time, the worst is behind you, as long as you don't draw any attention to yourself.” Tohru responded as she continued to keep her guard up.

- - - - - - - - -

“Let's all defeat the demon king and return home with our friends!” The main protagonist yelled as the soundtrack from the cartoon movie on the television set began to increase in volume. Amber and Serena held their newly adopted little's on the couch while Kyle and Crystal sat on the floor. David was currently in his office while Alex was fixing popcorn for her guests.

“Mommy? Did Awice visit us?” Aura regained some most of her self awareness but her verbiage was not at the same level.

“Yes she did. And don't you worry Aura, you will have more opportunities to see her in the next few days.” Amber stated as she pinched her adopted daughter's nose.

Aura was happy to hear the news as she focused her attention back on the movie, unaware of how deep, the physiological effects that the movie was having on her mentality. Jessie was peacefully sucking on her pacifier while in the arms of Serena as they sat quietly in the living room with only the light of the television coming through.

“You scaredy Kyle?” Crystal asked as she looked over at her friend.

“Not with my teddy beside me!” Kyle replied as he held his stuffed animal in his arms, his diaper was very wet due to some spooky scenes in the movie.

“You hungry for another meal, darling?” Serena asked as she looked at Jessie while preparing to take off her shirt. Jessie shook her head indicating that she wasn't hungry while yawning through her pacifier.

“Go ahead and take a nap, we will leave when the movie is over.” Serena patted her daughter's padded butt as the regressed little placed her head on the Amazon's chest and began to close her eyes.

“Here is the popcorn! Sorry it took so long, had a few important calls to make.” Alex stated as she handed a bowl of popcorn to Amber and then placed another bowl on on the carpet floor where Kyle and Crystal were sitting.

“Don't pig out on the popcorn, Crystal. You don't won't to ruin your appetite for dinner.” The Amazonian toddler barely acknowledged her mother as she continued to focus on the movie.

Alex decided to check up on her husband and see what he was up too.

“The life of a Lawyer never has a dull moment doesn't it?” Alex asked as she entered her husbands office.

“Precisely! That's why I went to Law school in the first place.” David replied as he typed out a few things in his computer.

Alex went over to hug her spouse, looking over his documents.

“Tell me, Alex...Were you serious about adopting that Alice girl?” David asked as he turned his attention to his wife.

“I was...But I was also hoping that Tohru would take the initiative and adopt the little before I took action. And it looks like my gamble payed off.” Alex stated

“I feel sorry for Alice and her friends. They found themselves caught in a rare predicament where they were transported to our dimension by complete accident. If the laws were not so strict on little's, I would use my connections to get them back home.” David state as he took a sip of some coffee.

“Don't be. Aura, Jessie, and even if she doesn't know it yet, even Alice are far better off here in our dimension. They will be provided with all the love, attention, and security they need from our kind.” Alex replied as she started to exit the office.

“That's just a opinion, not a fact.” David smirked at his wife.

“It's a reality that bonds both Amazon and little into harmony. Tohru and Alice are the exception...I wonder how long that will last?” Alex chuckled as she shut the door to David's office.

- - - - - - - - -

As the sun began to set, Tohru and Alice took a seat on the backdoor patio. Sweat could be seen coming from the two of them from their rigorous training regime.

“It's been a while since I worked out this much.” Tohru stated as she took a towel near her and wiped off some sweat from her forehead.

“I needed that...After all the crap I've been through, especially with what happened earlier today.” Alice drank down the rest of the water in her plastic bottle.

“Things in the next week are going to be a bit tricky with balancing work and helping you get back home.” Tohru stated as she took out her phone to look at her scheduling application.

Alice felt a bit depressed to find out earlier that her phone had died on her but it was expected due to their being no charger that would fit her phone in the odd dimension that she was in.

“So, let me get this straight. Tomorrow's plans involve us visiting that quack of a doctor and then getting me registered for the martial arts tournament that will be taking place in two weeks.. Then what?” Alice asked

“I was thinking of having us visit Master Kanna's... What do you say?” Tohru inquired.

Alice remembered when she went looking for Jessie and she thought she found the house that she was being held in, when it was in fact the house of Tohru's sensei.

“I don't know about that. Your sensei gives off a uncomfortable vibe.” Alice stated

“She's always been like that. Not exactly a people person, but behind her stern demeanor, she is the most kind person around. It will help to get you two acquainted. Also, she maybe able to teach you a few techniques that could help you.” Tohru started to get back on her feet, Alice quickly followed along.

“If you say so.” Alice decided to trust Tohru about her master, she felt very at ease being around her Amazonian caretaker.

“So that will be the plan for Monday...Tuesday however...Well...I'm gonna have to ask you a favor.” Tohru felt a bit apprehensive as she spoke.

“Go ahead, you have done so much for me, I was feeling kinda guilty for not being able to return any favors.” Alice responded as she followed the Amazon inside the house.

“When I adopt you, I'm given the option of paid paternity leave which will give me two weeks to look after you without having to go back to work, however I'm going to decline the option.” Tohru stated.

“WHY? You get paid and don't have to work! That sounds like a win-win scenario.” Alice was curious to Tohru's reasoning.

“It's because the paid leave is only half of what I normally make as a security guard. I'm already struggling with keeping up with the bills and there is no way I can afford to live two weeks on a limited income, so starting Tuesday I'll be heading back to work and doing that everyday until the weekend comes around.

“That makes sense. In that case I'll just chill here at the house while you do your thing.” Alice replied casually.

“Unfortunately that will not work...At least not with our government's rules and regulations on little's.” Alice looked at Tohru with a look of concern.

“So...I'm guessing that I'm not allowed to stay here all by myself?” Alice asked.

“That's right...And if you did so and were caught by the authorities, you would be immediately placed into a reform school and that would be the end for you.” Tohru explained.

“I hate this world with a passion.” Alice stated as she bit her lip

“So....I've already had a chat with Serena on the phone and she agreed to look after you on Tuesday while I'm at work.” Tohru could already tell how disgusted Alice looked as she spoke her friends name.

“Your kidding right? After what happened today, you expect me spend the whole day with that scumbag?” Alice stated with obvious objection.

“I know that you two haven't exactly seen eye to eye but it would mean so much to me. It may not look it but I'm financially strapped and I can't afford to have anything cut from my paycheck.” Alice looked at Tohru in her eyes and could see the rare desperation which only caused her to feel even more guilty than she already was.

“I guess...I can deal with it. Plus it will give me the chance to catch up with Jessie and figure out a way to get her out this world...If her brain isn't turned into mush again” Alice replied

“Thank you SO much! That means a lot to me!” Tohru breathed a sigh of relief as she opened the door to the bathroom.

“BUT! Make sure that DAMN friend of yours doesn't try to do anything funny or I will knock her ass into next week!” Alice crackled her knuckles as Tohru began to turn the faucet to the bathtub.

“Don't worry, she already assured me that she would treat you with the same respect that she treats me.” Tohru began to turn the faucet off as the water nearly reached the top of the bathtub.

“Heh.... Sorry if I don't sound all that convinced about hearing that.” Alice began to remove her martial arts gi and then her bra and underwear.

“I'll be back in a moment with some clothes and towels.” Tohru stated as she exited the bathroom for a moment.

Alice awkwardly pushed herself up so she could enter the bathtub which was almost like a mini swimming pool to her.

“This feels so good!” Alice laid on her back for a few minutes as she allowed her body to float above the top of the water.

“I've got us some towels. I'll put them over here so they don't get wet with the clothes I got us.” Tohru stated as she placed the items on the bathroom counter-top.

The Amazon looked over and smiled at how carefree Alice looked with her eyes closed as she continued to float on her back.

“I may have to put in some overtime at work but it shouldn't interfere with our main objective of getting you home.” Tohru began to undress as she first started to remove her shirt.

“WHA...WAIT!...Are you actually going to take a bath with me!?” Alice was alarmed to see Tohru naked in front of her.

“Of course not, silly head. I'm going to be in the separate shower stall over here.” Tohru explained as she entered the shower.

As Tohru began to clean herself in the privacy of her stall, Alice pouted for second, feeling slightly disappointed that Tohru wouldn't join her.

“It's not like there isn't any space, she would be able to fit in easily and...”Alice stopped her thoughts as she slammed the front of her face into the water after realizing how she reacted.

“The fuck!? What the hell was I thinking?” Alice stated as she kept her head under the water, embarrassed at herself.

- - - - - - - - - -

“I had a lovely time, thank you for having us over.” Amber stated as she carried Aura over her shoulder and held onto Kyle's hand as she escorted the two over to her car.

“It was a pleasure, your little's are so well behaved. You should be proud!” Alex stated as she waved off as Amber exited the driveway.

“Today had no shortage of amusement due to that redheaded little. So Alex, when Tohru brings that girl to be registered and chipped, are you going to use any devices or serums to alter her in any way?” Serena asked as she started to head for the front door herself while carrying Jessie who was still sleeping in her arms.

“Only if she starts to act up like she did earlier today. I kind of hope she does. A nasty attitude like that, doesn't fit with how adorable Alice actually looks.” Alex stated

“Your right. While she is nowhere is cute as my little angel here, that girl would look so lovely in a diaper and a pink onesie while sucking on a pacifier.” Serena stated as she headed towards her car while holding her adopted daughter.

“Give it some time...And I think Tohru will come around to understand the true joy of having a little of her own.” Alex replied

“Tuesday will certainly be amusing.” Serena stated as she placed Jessie into her booster seat.

“How so?” Alex asked as she walked towards the car.

“Before we started the movie, Tohru called me up and asked if I could babysit Alice on Tuesday, while she was at work.” Serena giggled.

“OH! And you accepted her offer?” Alex asked

“Of course. I think I will have some fun teasing that little fireball... And if she get's out of line...Well, that's all on her, hehe.” Serena stated as she started her car.

“I am very interested to see how she develops in our world.” Alex stated.

“Despite our differences... I'm thankful that Alice was able to reunite with Aura and my daughter... After all, they will be going on plenty of play dates from now on!” Serena waved her goodbyes as she started to head to her house.

- - - - - - - - - - -

“You need any help?” Tohru asked Alice as she began to dry herself off.

“UGH...I MEAN...No thanks.” Alice blushed as she came up with the stuttering response as she kept only her head above the water in the bathtub.

“Okay then, I'll fix us some orange chicken after I get my nightgown on. Don't spend too much longer in there or you will shrivel up like a prune!” Tohru smiled as she exited the bathroom.

“HMPH! Acting all high and mighty just because your my mom....”Alice interrupted herself as she put her hands on her mouth.

“There has to be something wrong with this water. I better get out before I mutter anymore nonsense.” Alice stated in her mind as she quickly removed herself from the tub and began to dry herself off.

Alice was at a loss with herself. One moment she felt hope and then the next moment she felt dread when it came to escaping the Amazon's dimension. She also she felt a sense of peace and tranquility when it came to Tohru. She didn't know to place it. The Amazon was unlike anyone she had ever met. Her real parents were like strangers to her as they were barely home as they focused their entire existence to their jobs. And unlike all the Amazons in this dimension, Tohru had put her needs before her own personal desires. It was different...But in a good and wholesome way.

“Just take it one day at a time.” Alice stated to herself as she put on the pair of panties and shirt that were laid out for her.

“Boring yet simple. I can dig it.” Alice stated as she looked at her shirt that was colored white while her panties were plain black.

Alice walked into the living room but not before she noticed Tohru in the kitchen. She could smell the delicious aroma from the chicken.

“Go ahead and put it on any of the channels on my favorites guide. All the channels on the menu are safe for you.” Tohru stated as Alice grabbed the remote and began to check out the variety of shows.

“Morty and Rick? I wonder what's that about?” Alice pressed a button that put it on channel four. As Alice began to watch, she soon understood that it was a show about a Amazon named Morty and a little that went by the name of Rick and they traveled around through different time-lines as they explored the unknown and got into all sorts of trouble.

“Looks like you found something that has caught your interest.” Tohru stated as she handed a bowl of orange chicken to Alice along with a glass of water that was placed on the coffee table in front of her.

“I'm surprised. I never expected to see a show where a Amazon and a little were partners together.” Alice replied

“Sadly the world of fiction is more fair to little's than the current reality that we live in. The media and the government have a strong hold on how the world is being presented though their eyes and they don't present all the truths on how harsh the lives of little's are. All we can do is make sure that the people that are close to us are being treated fairly and dignified.” Tohru stated as she stat down to chow down on her bowl of Orange chicken.

Alice looked on in amazement at how upstanding Tohru was. She was grateful for being saved by her but she also had respect for the Amazon that went beyond anything that her actual parents had done for her.

“Tohru...I know I already asked this before...But is there a reason as to why you haven't adopted a little before?... I'm not trying to pry of anything but I just wanted to let you know how thankful I am to have you around.” Alice started to grow a little nervous, worried that she was pressing her luck.

“It's okay...Alice... And yes there is a reason...However I don't feel comfortable discussing the subject at this time...Could you please be patient on it?” Alice could see how serious Tohru was and she nodded her head to not bring up the subject again.

Alice watched carefully as Tohru continued to eat her food, she could see that their was a deep sense of sadness in her eyes after she brought up the subject.

“I'm such a idiot.” Alice stated in her mind as she focused on finished her bowl of chicken.

After the show ended. Tohru picked up both bowls and brought them to the kitchen.

“I hope you have some room for desert!” Tohru smiled as she came back with a cup of ice cream with warm chocolate syrup on top.

“Damn, this looks delicious!” Alice was thrilled by the desert but was even more happy to see Tohru's expression begin to brighten up.

“If it's too much, just let me know. I tend to forget that portion sizes are a bit different between us.” Tohru chuckled as she took a bite of the ice cream.

“I'm a bit full but this, I can handle!” Alice took her time to savor the flavors.

- - - - - - - - -

“Goodnight my lovely babies.” Amber kissed both Aura and Kyle on there cheeks as she raised the crib railings.

“Night Night, mommy.” Kyle stated as he yawned and closed his eyes.

“Mommy?” Aura asked

“What is it, sweetie?” Amber asked as she walked back to the crib

“What's going to happen tomorrow?” Aura asked as her eyelids began to get heavier

“Tomorrow we are going to get you enlisted into the same school that I teach and put you in the same class as your brother. You are going to have so much fun! Plenty of time learning about the alphabet and playing word puzzles with other little's and Amazonian toddlers. It's called kindergarten, I hope you are looking forward it!” Amber stated as she turned off the lights and exited the nursery.

“Kindergarten? I was about to graduate from high school with Alice and Jessie. How did this happen? ...Why?...No... it doesn't matter anymore. I'm safe with mommy, that's all that matters. I hope big brother pways with me, tomorrow.” Aura took the pacifier that was hanging around her neck and placed it into her mouth which caused her body to feel an abnormal fuzzy and warm sensation.

As the mobile above her circled around, Aura closed her eyes as she embraced her infantile feelings.

“I wanna pway with Awice an Jes Jes.” Aura drifted off into slumber,dreaming of being in a playpen with her two closest friends.

- - - - - - - - - - -

“That's it, just take your time, there is no rush.” Serena cooed as she continued to breast feed Jessie who was in just her diaper.

A whimpering sound could be heard coming from the blonde haired little.

“Aww. Is my wittle baby having a tummy achy? We can fix that!” Serena placed her adopted little on her shoulder and began to gently pat the girl's back.

Jessie began to cough and burp some of the fluid that she had just consumed. Serena grabbed a cloth and began to wipe it off.

“That's a good girl, You must feel much better now.” Let's get you into your fluffy onesie!” Serena placed Jessie onto the changing table as she went over and specifically picked out a bright orange onesie that was shaped like a fox.

“Tomorrow I'll take you to the zoo to see all the scary animals! Maybe we will see some foxes just like you!” Serena pinched Jessie cheek as she finished buttoning up the onesie.

Serena took her time to admire her work. The onesie was made out of a fur like material to give a more realistic touch and look and the fox ears and the tail that attached to the onesie only added to the cuteness factor.

“It should be illegal for a fox to be this adorable.” Serena cradled her little for a few minutes before placing the sleeping girl into her crib.

“Now you have the most pleasant dreams.” Serena kissed Jessie on her nose before raising the crib railings.

Before turning off the lights, Serena checked out the closest and pulled out another onesie that she bought for her daughter.

“I bet this would look good on that little fireball.” Serena looked at a onesie that was shaped like a panda and thought about the possibilities for Tuesday before putting the item back on the shelf and exiting her daughter's nursery.

- - - - - - - - -

“You want to sleep out here tonight? Tohru asked as she put away some dishes before deciding to call it a night.

“If it's alright with you, I wouldn't mind sleeping in your bed again. It's far more comfortable than the couch.” Alice replied as started to head to the bedroom.

“No problem their, my house is your house.” Tohru stated as she followed the little into her bedroom.

“If I can find a way to get my friends back to our dimension with me, this would be a very weird story to talk about.” Alice stated as she climbed onto the bed.

“First, you should focus on making sure that you can get back yourself. It won't help your friends if you are trapped in a reform school.” Tohru suggested as she entered on the opposite end of the bed.

“There has to be a way to convince your friends to let Jessie and Aura go. They deserve much better than this.” Alice placed her head on the pillow as she started to close her eyes.

Tohru stayed silent as she took of her nightie and then turned off the lights. She wanted to provide a solution to Alice but it was out of her control at the moment.

After setting the alarm for seven in the morning, Tohru pulled up the covers and closed her eyes for the night.

The two slept without any disturbance for several hours. The Amazon woke up in the middle of the night as she felt the slight urge to use the bathroom but before she could exit the bed, she noticed that Alice was holding onto her arm tightly while her legs were wrapped around it.

“She must be having a bad dream of sorts.” Tohru thought as she looked at the little's agitated expression as she slept.

The Amazon thought about waking Alice so she could have use her arm but decided against it given how innocent and cute, Alice looked.

Tohru smiled as she decided to hold her bladder in and go back to sleep for a few more hours, not wanting to disrupt the redhead's slumber.

- - - - - - - - -

David woke up to the smell of fresh cup of coffee being placed by his side of the bed.

“Your up earlier than usual” David rubbed his eyes as he sat up in his bed

“It's a Monday and I have to be at work in a half hour.” Alex stated as she grabbed some items to put into her purse.

“It's six in the morning. Even I don't have to be in the office until ten.” David was not a morning person as he took a sip of the coffee next to him.

“Which means that you have plenty of time to get off your lazy butt and clean up around the house and get our daughter ready for preschool.” Alex stated with a half serious tone as she kissed her husband on the lips before heading off heading off to the clinic.

“That's right...That little that goes by the name of Alice will be seeing my wife today at the registration clinic. I hope for her sake that she doesn't cause any commotion.” David stated to himself as he decided to go check up on his daughter before starting his morning routine.

- - - - - - - -

“UGH, That alarm is death to the ears!” Alice stated in her mind as she woke up to the repeating chirping noises coming from the alarm in the bedroom.

Alice quickly found herself holding onto Tohru's arm, she then immediately let go of it as she pulled herself away from the sleeping Amazon.

“What the freak was I doing? God, I hope Tohru didn't see that.” Alice blushed several shades of red as she hopped of the bed.

“Good morning Alice, did you sleep well?” Tohru asked as she began to wake herself up.

“Umm....Kinda...” Alice refused to look at Tohru with her own eyes as she exited the bedroom

“She must have realized what she was doing last night...That's kinda adorable. Now then... I seriously need to use the bathroom.” Tohru stated in her mind as she headed for the half bathroom near her bed.

Alice turned the television on to see that the news was on, she was interested in seeing the current events taking place in the world of the Amazons. There was talk about several local elections taking place in her area and the forecast called for a cloudy and possible chance of rain.

“This is so similar to our news in my world...That's kind of disappointing.” Alice stated as she began to do some stretching and push ups in the living room.

“I've got a spare tooth tooth brush that you can use in the bathroom while I fix us some breakfast. Go ahead and use it, we will be leaving in a hour to get you registered.” Tohru stated as she stretched her arms out a bit before entering the kitchen. Alice could see that Tohru was already dressed while she was still in her shirt and panties.

“Oh yippee!” Alice stated with sarcasm as she entered the bathroom to get her teeth cleaned.

The redhead started to feel anxious about the whole registration ordeal. She knew what was coming but still didn't like the uncertainty that came with it.

“As long as Tohru is with me, I will be safe. That Amazon doctor won't do anything as long as I don't act up...Which means that I'm going to have to play the role of a nice and obedient girl, for today at least.” Alice finished up brushing her teeth and exited the bathroom.

“I've got a warm creme cheese bagel and a banana in the living room for you, I'll get you some orange juice in just a moment.” Tohru stated as she started to put some dishes away.

“Thanks” Alice responded as she reentered the living room and sat back down on the couch.

Alice spent the next half hour going through the channels, she made sure that she only stayed on the stations that Tohru saved, she didn't want to end up like how her friends did.

“I've got a pair of clothes laid out for you in my room, go ahead and change and we will get going soon.” Tohru stated

Alice nodded her head and then finished her drink before getting herself dressed.

Tohru looked over her appearance in a mirror before opening the garage door.

“Well well, don't you look great in that.” Tohru stated as Alice came out from the hallway to reveal that she was wearing a white skirt with a light purple t-shirt.

“Was there no other clothes that I could wear? I'm not exactly a skirt type of person. “ Alice blushed as she kept her head down.

“Sorry, I just grabbed the first thing from the box of clothes, you can change out of them when we get back.” Alice sighed as she resigned to her predicament and allowed Tohru to pick her up and place her into the booster seat as they headed for the registration clinic.

The anxiety within Alice started to rise as they continued onward to the destination, but before she knew it, another even more important feeling started to grow within Alice's bowels.

“Um... Tohru, is there a bathroom nearby? I really need to go!” Alice asked

“We are almost there, just hold it in for a bit longer, okay?” Tohru replied

The little clinched her teeth as she focused on keeping herself calm.

After an additional fifteen minutes on the road, the duo made their way to the clinic.

“First priority is the restroom!” Alice stated in her mind as she was helped out of the car.

“You nervous?” Tohru asked as she held Alice's hand as they entered the clinic.

“Mainly from my bladder.” Alice noticed the restroom in the corner and ushered Tohru to it.

“I'll be right outside, don't take too long.” Tohru stated as Alice entered the restroom.

“Thank god this isn't a multiple stall restroom.” Alice pulled herself onto the toilet seat began to do her business after lowering her skirt and underwear.

“Ms Tohru Sierra...Is there a Ms Tohru Sierra?” A women announced herself as she opened the door to the guest area of the clinic.

“That would be me.” Tohru walked over to wear the employee was standing.

“Doctor Alex Brawn will be able to see you now.” The woman replied.

“It's already nine!? Tohru looked as her watch to see that it was already five minutes past nine.

“Just give me a moment, my little is currently in the restroom.” The employee was shocked to hear Tohru response. Tohru walked over to see if see how much longer Alice was going to be in the restroom but she quickly got her answer as the girl opened the door with a satisfied smile on her face. Tohru could see that several of the Amazons that were waiting in the guest area were not pleased with how she handling her little.

“Looks like Alex will be able to see us now.” Tohru stated to Alice as she held out her hand.

“Great...Let's get this over with.” Alice took a deep breathe as she felt like she was entering the hornets nest. She took Tohru's hand without objection.

Alice passed by a few Amazons that were carrying their little's either by over their shoulder or by their their chest.

“Jesus, all of the little's look either sedated or regressed.” Alice didn't like the feel of the place as they turned the corner to entered another room. A sudden smell of lavender soon overwhelmed Alice's senses as they entered Alex's office.

Alice started to feel unusually calm but thought nothing of it, given that was what she needed at the moment.

“The doctor will be with you in just a moment.” The employee gave Alice a dirty look as she closed the door to the doctor's room.

“Did you see all the Amazons? They gave me a look, like I committed murder, haha.” Alice stated as she took a seat on a chair in the room

“I saw...Most Amazons believe it's offensive to allow a little to use the restroom by themselves, as if it was taboo. Thankfully the government has not changed the laws on that....For now.” Tohru replied as she took a seat next to her little.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Alex as she carried a clipboard with her.

“Good to see you again Tohru...And as well to you daughter.” Alex extended her hand to shake Tohru's.

“Would you like a lollipop, Alice?” Alex asked as she walked over to her computer.

“I would like one.” Alice wanted to object but instead she said the opposite which caught her by surprise. Despite it, the redhead kept her gaze on Alex's every movement, making sure that she wasn't doing anything shady.

“Thankfully it hasn't really been as busy as we expected this morning, so I was able to fill out all the most important documents. I'll just need your signature on these few pages here.” Alex handed Tohru some paperwork to fill out and then she handed the lollipop to Alice.

“This is so stupid.” Alice went to put the lollipop down next to her but she soon found herself sucking on the item.

“What!?' Alice quickly took it out of her mouth and set it beside her. Confused as to why her body disobeyed her commands.

“Alright Alice, I'm going to take your blood pressure and a sample of your blood, so be a good a girl and hold out your hand for me, okay!” Alex stated in a playful tone of voice.

“Okay.” Alice was surprised to hear herself as she extended her arm out with a moments notice.

“So how is your mommy treating you? Alex asked as she finished taking Alice's blood pressure.

“Mommy is taking good care of me.” Alice started to blush when she spoke up. It also caught Tohru's attention which gave her a look of concern.

“What the fuck did I just say!?” Alice stated in her mind as Alex went to draw some of Alice's blood. Tohru turned her attention to Alex, she knew exactly what was going on but kept her cool for the moment.

After putting the blood in a tube and then placing it inside a metal box. Alex pressed a button on it, which quickly made a bing like noise that soon followed by the sounds of a automated printer as it printed out some paperwork..

While Alex was reviewing the paperwork, Alice soon noticed that she was sucking on the lollipop yet again.

“What the hell is wrong with me!?” Alice threw the item into the trash bin in frustration. Tohru quickly finished signing the paperwork.

“Looks like your daughter is as healthy as they come. Aren't you the responsible one, huh?” Alex pushed her finger on Alice's stomach which caused the girl to giggle out loud. Alice quickly put her hands onto her mouth, embarrassed with how she was handling herself.,

“Everything is filled out, can we go now?” Tohru asked.

“Not so fast!...I just need to get the chip put into your daughter's body and get you the temporary registration certificate ...And we should be peachy.” Alex stated as she went over and to pick up a device that looked like a syringe.

“Seriously. What the FUCK!” Alice kept her words to herself as her face was as red as a tomato.

“Alright, I will need you to put your daughter on the table. Specifically so that she is laying on her stomach.” Alex asked. Tohru quietly got on her feet and picked Alice up by her armpits and gently placed her on table. There was no exchange between the two. They both knew how awkward the situation was becoming.

“Alright Alice, I need you to be a big girl for me and just relax.” Alex stated as she began to slowly lift Alice's skirt and lower her panties to her knees.

“Okay.” Alice couldn't believe that she had just spoken up when she wanted to stay quiet and not only that, but she felt oddly as ease with what was occurring.

“Alrighty, Looks like we are good to go!” Alex stated as she implanted the nano machine chip into Alice's buttocks.

Tohru went over to help Alice of the table but before she could, Alex took out some baby wipes from one of the medical cabinets and began to wipe Alice's butt with it.

“What do you think you are doing!” Tohru started to get frustrated with Alex.

“I noticed your daughter didn't do a good job at cleaning herself, I'm just finishing up for her.” Alex replied as she made sure that Alice butt was as clean as possible. Alice kept her eyes closed and her hands on her face due to the sheer amount of embarrassment she was feeling. She had no idea as to why she didn't try to stand up for herself and allowed Alex to violate her most private of area's.

“Looks like we are good here...Do you have a preference of a diaper for your baby girl?” Alex stated as she removed the girl's panties and threw away the wipes.

“I'm fine with her current underwear...Thank you.” Tohru stated with a serious tone in her voice.

“If you say so.”Alex stated with disappointment as she handed the panties over to Tohru.

“The temporary certificate is proof, showing that you have legally adopted Alice. Don't lose it until the official one comes in your mailbox within the next week.” Alex went over to her computer to grab a piece of paper next to it.

“It's almost over. Just stay strong.”Tohru stated as she helped Alice put her underwear back on. The redhead's eye's were bloodshot due to how weak and timid she felt at the moment.

“What the hell is wrong with me! This doesn't make any sense!” Alice stated in her mind as she stood by the door with her face down, confused at her mixed emotions.

“What's the reason for this!?” Tohru whispered as she showed Alex the scented candle that was next to her medical cabinet.

“Just a precaution...I could have used something much stronger but I decided against it. Besides as soon as she leaves the room, her mind will return to normal in a few minutes.” Alex stated as she handed Tohru the temporary certificate.

“Also, this is for you.” Alex opened the bottom shelf near her and took out a package of diapers and handed it over to Tohru.

“She's potty trained in case you have forgotten.” Tohru replied as she tried to hand the package back over to Alex.

“Just hold on to it, just in case you have a change of heart. It's on the house.” Alex stated as she refused to take back the package of diapers.

“You are really hard headed.” Tohru stated as she exited the room with Alice behind her. The package of diapers were still in her right hand

“Takes one to know one!” Alex winked as she went back to her computer to work on some prescriptions for her other patients.

“What were you two discussing?” Alice asked as she kept her head down, she was too embarrassed to overhear the conversation the two Amazons had.

“Don't worry too much about it. More importantly...How are you feeling? Both physically and mentally.” Tohru was worried about the effects from candle and if they were as subtle as Alex as suggested.

“Physically I feel pretty good, nothing out of the ordinary. I thought I was going to be in a really pissed off mood when we saw that Amazon but I felt rather...Relaxed...Why?... Did she do something to be!?” Alice started to look worried as she asked Tohru.

Tohru wanted to tell Alice the truth but she was afraid that if she did, that the portal little would seriously try to murder Alex based on how she reacted from yesterday ordeals.

“..Besides cleaning your rear...She didn't do anything that was worth mentioning.” Tohru hated to lie but she knew it was for the best.

“She was a big meanie!” Alice pouted as they exited the clinic.

Tohru couldn't help but slightly chuckle at how cute Alice talked.

“Now that we got that registration out of the way. We can now focus on the other registration with the martial arts tournament.” Tohru stated as Alice climbed into the booster seat herself and allowed her caretaker to buckle her in.

“Jesus Christ! That bitch of a Amazon freaking wiped my ass as if I were a helpless baby...And I ALLOWED IT! Next time I see her, I'm gonna deck her in the face!” Alice stated in her mind as the effects from the scented candle had finally worn off.

“Hmm. These diapers would actually look nice on Alice...Wait...WAIT A MINUTE!” Tohru smacked the side of her head as she placed the package of diapers in her trunk. She couldn't believe that she even considered for a moment of diapering her newly adopted little.

“This isn't about me...This is about getting Alice back to her dimension.” Tohru gritted her teeth as she started her car and headed to the martial arts facility, hoping the drive would be able to clear her mind.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Jayme said:

I have a feeling there was more to the candle than is known

Probably nanites that will acrue in the lungs of littles and convert them into ideal infantalized forms.  But she'll get hit with lightning in the car which will mangle their programming and she'll end up transforming into Godzilla eventually and they'll give her her friends back if she'll stop melting their coastal cities looking for Tokyo to take down. But she ends up stuck there in the dd after her friends are sent home because Godzilla just won't fit through the portal. :)

4 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Probably nanites that will acrue in the lungs of littles and convert them into ideal infantalized forms.  But she'll get hit with lightning in the car which will mangle their programming and she'll end up transforming into Godzilla eventually and they'll give her her friends back if she'll stop melting their coastal cities looking for Tokyo to take down. But she ends up stuck there in the dd after her friends are sent home because Godzilla just won't fit through the portal. :)

U already ruined the plot twist! Lol

Of course Alex would be up to something and getting to work early was almost too convenient. I mean getting to work early is important but just fits well. Still great chapter and don’t get burned out but don’t stay away too longer either. 

I can see Alice having a playdate in the future where things basically go like this:

Alice: Hey, Aura. How's everything going?

Aura: I just started kindergarten. Learning finger painting and ABCs.

Alice: Oh, but we were going to graduate high school in a few days... Umm, Jessie. How you holding up?

Jessie: Gaga gogo, baba.

Alice: Fuck, that's right. Forgot Jessie has been turned into a six month old due to all that tit milk she drinks. 

Aura: Yeah. Her mom is feeding her every other hour. So, how are you, Alice?

Alice: My mommy is training me to kick ass in a martial arts tournament.

Both Aura and Jessie stare blankly, but for different reasons since Jessie just shat her pampers while Aura is simply dumbfounded that Alice is so lucky.

----

Anyway, I love how the story is progressing, but I have missed it so much that I went back and reread most of it and noticed something. What happened to Serena wanting a spunky, feisty Little? She's literally turned Jessie into a retard/six month old in two days. Unless that Amazonian baby fever has taken hold of her, I don't know what to say. Miss that cussing little spitfire that gave Alice a run for her money.

Just my two cents. Keep up the good work! 

I really enjoyed this new chapter. Some good news mixed with some not so good. Alice finding a way home is a good thing. The bad news is she is going to be making the trip alone. But then her friends both seem to be adapting very well to becoming babies again. I think that Alice should take the chance and get herself home. She stands a better chance of rescuing her friends from home than in the current dimension. I am concerned about a couple of things, one that the Amazons have some devious plans while Alice is going to Be babysat. The other thing that concerns me is that Tohru seemed to be effected by something to when she thought that putting Alice into a diaper was cute. I don’t want to see her get any serious baby fever. I was very happy I could give this a like and I can’t wait to read more. 

What an awesome story i love the premise of it and look forward to seeing what happens to all 3 girls 

Especially when Alice spends the day with her friend and her new pyscho mum 

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing it with us 

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 11)

Ironically I would have released this chapter earlier but I had a file corruption on my computer and so all my work was lost...Let's just say I wasn't too thrilled about it.

As usual. I did only a quick skim through the chapter, so hopefully most of the work is readable. Enjoy! 

Chapter 11

Kyle was sitting on a chair in the principals office while his mommy was having a discussion with the headmaster of the school.

I hope mommy finishes soon, I really need a change.” Kyle stated in his mind as he started to feel his diaper becoming warmer and wetter by the minute.

We would be honored to have your daughter enrolled into our school. We actually have been interested in having more little's join our school system. It's certainly a win-win for you, since you also work here as well, Amber.” The principal stated as he filled out some paperwork at his desk.

Thank you Principal Johnson, this will make my life a whole lot easier and cheaper. Daycare costs are just outrageous!” Amber stated as she held Aura in her arms.

I can't believe I'm going back into kindergarten! I was about to graduate from high school in my world...Well at least, mommy will be my teacher, so it's not so bad.” Aura stated in her mind as she sucked on her thumb.

I'm sure that you already know, but the school policy states that it is mandatory for all little's to be in diapers.” The principal stated as she handed some files to Amber.

I'm fully aware and that won't be an issue here. My little princess woves her diapy's,doesn't she? Amber patted Aura's padded butt which caused her to whimper a little.

So Kyle, how does it feel to have a sister?” The principal asked as he stood up.

It's pretty awesome. Aura is a great sister to be around.” Kyle replied as he got up from his chair.

That's great to hear from one of our brightest little's. Speaking of which, me and my wife recently adopted a little of our own...Unfortunately she wasn't being very cooperative so we had to put her into a reform school for roughly three weeks. We preferred to have her to be able to speak and walk, but after some dramatic outbursts that our little made in the reform school, they had to take some drastic measures with her. So they had to regress her through hypnotics and medicine. She is currently the most adorable and obedient baby girl I've ever seen. My wife is currently nursing her back at the house. She may never be able to speak or walk again but it's not necessary for our baby.” The principal stated.

Kyle winced at the thought of one of the reform schools. He knew of several little's that were unlucky enough to find themselves in such a predicament. And everyone that had come out of the reform school, was a completely different person before they came in.

Thankfully, Aura has been very mature about her new lifestyle. I wouldn't trade her in for anything.” Amber gently kissed Aura on the cheek as she stood up from the chair.

I know you had planned on working today and not using your paternity leave but I would insist that you take the day off and spend it with your little's. I will make sure that you are paid for your full salary when I go talk to HR.” The principal escorted Amber to the exit of the office.

Are you sure? This is quite unexpected.” Amber stated with a worried look.

This won't be an issue, I'll just consolidate your students with Mrs Roxanne's classroom for today.” The principal stated.

So I get a three day weekend!” Kyle looked excited at the news as he followed where his mommy was.

Don't get to excited, when we get back, I'm going to give you some homework.” Amber stated. Kyle lowered his head in disappointment.

Starting on Wednesday I'll be out of the office for a couple weeks, so I can take advantage of my vacation time with my wife and little. So Vice principal Victoria will be in charge if you have any questions. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, Amber.” The principal shook Amber's hand before heading back into his office.

Um...Mommy, I've got a question.” Aura stated with a timid tone in her voice.

What is it, princess?” Amber asked as she headed out to the car while holding onto Aura in her left hand and holding Kyle's hand with her right.

Since I'll be going back to school...Will Alice and Jessie be joining me? I would love that. They are my best friends.” Aura noticed her mommy beginning to check her diaper through her onesie as she was being placed into the booster seat.

Looks like your dry...Now to answer your question, I know that Serena wanted to keep Jessie in a more regressed lifestyle unlike what I'm doing for you and your brother.” Amber began to check Kyle's diaper.

You don't need to check, I really need a change, mommy!” Kyle stated as he was placed into the backseat of the car and started to lay down.

I could try to convince Serena to enroll her daughter into our school but I don't think it will for a while.” Amber lowered Kyle's pants and began to remove his diaper.

As for your other friend...Alice...That's a huge unknown. It really all comes down to Tohru's decision making. Preferably, I would like to see her to take a more intimate relationship with her adopted daughter. However that is out of my hands. But I promise that I will do whatever I can if your friends want to enroll into the school and further their education.” Amber replied as she started to wipe down Kyle's genitals and apply some baby powder right after.

I miss them so much.” Aura felt more at ease being around his new mommy and brother but still sought the comfort of her best friends.

I'll set a appointment for a play date with you and your two friends. Would you like to join, Kyle?” Amber asked as she finished applying the tapes to his new diaper.

As long as we are not playing with dollies, I would love it!” Kyle stated as he put his thumb into his mouth.

Sucking on your thumb is not healthy for you. Here, let this soothe you.” Amber placed a pacifier in Kyle's mouth as she began to buckle him into his booster seat. Kyle knew about the special effects that pacifier had on little's but he actually enjoyed it. It allowed him to be more carefree and happier.

Before we stop home, I'll get us something to eat, do you have any suggestions, Aura?” Amber asked as she started her car.

I haven't had a Cesar salad in a while. Do you have anything like that in this dimension?” Aura asked.

Of course, that's not normally a meal for a little, but I will indulge you..” Amber wanted Aura to embrace her new life but also wanted to keep her has happy as possible without resorting to the usual methods that Amazons used on little's.

- - - - - - - - - -

So this is the place. It's freaking huge! It's like a sports arena.” Alice looked up to see a sign that said New Haven Community Center.

This place houses multiple events such as live theater, art exhibitions, and of course the martial arts tournament that you will be joining in.” Tohru stated as she held Alice's hand as they entered the building.

Jeez, it's so crowded. I almost feel like I'm in a mall...For giants.” Alice made sure to stay close to Tohru, she didn't want to find herself lost and gain the attention of all the baby crazed Amazon's that took a few quick glimpses at her as they walked passed them.

I believe that there is currently a college basketball game underway in one of the gymnasiums here, that probably the reason it's so busy. Also, this building is one of the biggest tourist attractions for portal little's. If we are lucky, we may pass by a group of people from your dimension.” Tohru stated as she continued to onward to their destination.

I would rather not.” Alice didn't want visitors taking pictures of her by accident. The last thing she wanted was to have anyone from her dimension to know that she was currently residing in the Amazonian world.

Take a look, Alice. See all the Amazons playing basketball. Is it any different from your type of basketball?” Tohru asked as they took a glimpse of the gymnasium that was housing the basketball game.

It looks pretty similar to ours with the exception that all the guys look like they could already belong in the NBA. Damn this crazy.” Alice stated as she scratched her head. A few Amazons near her, took notice of her language and gave Tohru a dirty look. Tohru immediately knew that Alice was getting a bit too comfortable and needed to warn her before the situation escalated.

Sorry to be obtuse, but I'm going to need you to watch the language. We don't want to attract any unwanted attention.” Tohru stated as she kneeled down and whispered into Alice's ear.

Are you serious. I can't say damn!... Well, Damn...That sucks ass.” Alice whispered back, she decided to keep her mouth shut as she noticed that a few of the Amazons around them began to give her a displeased look.

The duo continued to walk for a few more minutes before Tohru spotted a door with a sign that read, martial arts registration.

Looks like we found the place.” Tohru stated as they entered through the door and found themselves inside a similar gymnasium that had several padded mats surrounding the area.

Welcome to the New Haven Martial Arts Registration. I assume that you are here to enter your little for the upcoming competition that will be taking place in roughly two weeks.” The employee asked

That's right. I hope this will be good enough to have my daughter registered.” Tohru stated as she handed the temporary adoption certificate and her license over to the employee.

Alice felt a bit awkward when Tohru announced that she was her mom, despite everything that they have been through.

Looks all good here...Wait a minute...” The employee stated with a shocked look on her face.

Alice was worried that she did something that she wasn't suppose to when the employee took a quick glimpse at her and then at Tohru.

Is there something wrong?” Tohru asked

Could...Could you be...Tohru The Titan, Sierra?” The employee asked

That would be me. I'm surprised you remember that nickname. I haven't gone by that since I quit the profession over four years ago. Tohru stated with a smirk.

I know...I'm not suppose to do this and I'm probably out of line here...But...Can I please get your autograph!? You are a legend in the community!” The employee asked as she handed Tohru a blank sheet of paper and a pen with it.

Tohru nodded her head and took the pen and paper to sign her signature.

Alice knew that Tohru was a martial artist but she was surprised to see how vast her reputation was.

Thank you SO much! This is unexpected but so awesome!” The employee stated as she took the paper and pen back from Tohru.

Alice was very curious about Tohru. She knew next to nothing about her. While she enjoyed her company and the way she treated her, she wanted to get to know her even more so.

You are such a lucky little. I'm so envious.” The employee stated as she looked over at Alice.

So...What's the cost going to be?” Tohru stated as she tried to change the subject.

Oh...That will be ten thousand dollars.” The employee stated.

Are you serious!? It went up that much! Why so expensive?” Tohru asked

The reason is, that not many parents are interested in bringing their little's to participate in a contact sport. Every year, the number of little's that enter our local tournament have dwindled. Last year we were able to get sixty four participants and this year, we will be lucky to get thirty two. If it were to get under sixteen, we would have to cancel the whole thing since it would not be cost effective to hold such an event. “ Alice was worried that her best chance for getting home was going to be put on hold.

So how many participants do you currently have?” Tohru asked.

Twenty four, so there isn't a chance of the tournament being closed down, but I worry that our prestigious sport will go extinct in the near future.” The employee replied.

Alice breathed a sigh of relief but Tohru was feeling the opposite.

“Ten grand...That maybe too much for me.” Tohru stated in her mind. The employee noticed her distressed expression and offered a solution.

“I'm not suppose to do this but since you did me a favor, I will do one for you. I'll give you our MVP discount which will lower the price down to three grand. How's that sound?” The employee asked.

“That would be incredible. Thank you so much.” Tohru replied as she handed her credit card to the employee.

“Here is your receipt and here is a list of the rewards that you can attain if your little comes out victorious, which I'm sure she will.” The employee handed the receipt and the checklist of rewards.

Tohru smiled as she looked at all the options that amounted to nothing compared to the one on the bottom of the checklist. Tohru check marked the box and handed back to the employee.

“Umm. Excuse me...Ms Sierra...But I think you may have checked off the wrong box. Did you mean to check of the one above it where you little would get a free trip to tattle toy land?” The employee asked.

“Nope...I selected the one that both me and my daughter want.” Tohru replied as she looked over at Alice to see her look of satisfaction.

“But...No on ever chooses this...I mean if it's what you want...I guess it's okay. But do you really want to allow your baby girl to go back to her dimension?” The employee asked with a worried tone.

“Their is always a first time for everything.” Tohru decided to head to the exit while holding onto Alice's hand.

“Oh! Before you go, can you answer one more question for me?” The employee asked.

“Sure, go ahead.” Tohru replied.

“Four years ago, you managed to make it to the semi-finals of the world martial arts tournament and if I remember correctly, you were favored to win. But at the last moment before your match, you decided to forfeit your fight. Why did you do that?” The employee asked. Alice was curious as well as she awaited for an answer.

“Well...Let's just say...It was a family matter...I'm just going to leave it at that.” Tohru stated as she headed towards the exit. Alice was disappointed to hear her caretakers vague answer.

“I bet your glad to be out of their.” Tohru asked as the two of them exited the community center.

“I'll be even more thankful when I'm finally out of this dimension.” Alice stated. She wanted to know more about Tohru but decided that it wasn't the best time to pry on the Amazon.

- - - - - - - - -

Serena smiled as she pushed her stroller throughout the local zoo. She was taking several pictures of the exotic animals that were out for show.

“Looky Jessie! See the scary tiger? She looks just like you!” Serena pointed her finger at the tiger that was sleeping inside it's cage. Jessie didn't look to be too thrilled as she sat in her stroller. She was currently wearing a onesie that had the same colors as a tiger and also including a matching tail and ears.

“Are we almost done, mommy? I'm getting hungry!” Jessie stated as she whined a little.

Serena was thrilled that her newly adopted daughter had finally accepted her as her parent after all the hassles she went through the previous few days. Serena was convinced that her breast milk had a major effect on her little, which was one of the reasons as to why she was so complacent and well spoken.

“Is my little darling getting tired of all the cutie animals? But we have only been here for a half hour” Serena asked.

“Animals are nice...But it's not my type of hobby.” Jessie replied

“In that case, what does my baby girl find fun?” Serena stopped pushing the stroller to look over at her little.

“I would love to go hiking. I used to do that in my world. I had so much fun!” Jessie drooled a little as she spoke up.

Serena knew that it would take a while for her little to grow more accustomed to the infantile lifestyle in her new world and forget everything in her old one as long as she continued to nurse Jessie.

“Hiking...That's out of the question. No little's should ever be able to have such a strenuous hobby.” Serena stated in her mind.

“Perhaps we can find something similar to that.” Serena pinched Jessie's cheek as she started to head for the exit.

“Can I have some milk? Please mommy!” Jessie pleaded.

“When we get home. You can have all the milk your tummy desires.” Serena knew that once a little has had a taste of a Amazon's milk, that there was a good chance of the little of having a addiction to it. She saw no problem with it, given the results that came after it.

“I originally wanted to have Jessie to keep her same old personality but I just love it when she is regressed. It's too cute!” Serena stated in her mind.

“Besides, starting tomorrow, I'm going to have my hands full with babysitting Alice. I promised Tohru that I wouldn't due anything to her. But that's only the case if she behaves properly... I hope she doesn't!” Serena giggled as she picked up Jessie with her hands and placed her into her booster seat.

“Does Jessie like being my baby?” Serena asked as she buckled her in.

“Uh huh! Mommy treats me nicely. I don't know what I was thinking when you first adopted me!” Jessie replied as Serena placed a pacifier into her mouth.

“It's alright, baby girl. You just didn't know any better. Most little's are like that until their minds and hearts accept there true calling.” Serena replied as she started her car.

- - - - - - - - -

Alice sat on the tatami mat next to Tohru as they were residing within Kanna's household.

“Thank you for having us over, Master Kanna.” Tohru replied as she took a sip of her tea. Alice took a quick sniff of it to see if the Amazon had done anything to it before sipping on it, herself.

“The pleasure is all mind. It looks like you and Alice , have bonded quite well, given the circumstances.” Kanna replied as she sat opposite of the two on the low legged coffee table.

“The last couple of days have been quite dramatic but I think the worst of it is over. Now we simply have to focus on making sure that Alice win's the tournament so she can go back home .

“If that's what your heart desires, then I will wish you all the best in your goals.” Kanna stated as she took a sip of her tea.

“Umm. Kanna was it? Do you know of anyway that I can get my friends out of this world as well? There has go to be some sort of loophole in the screwed up system, you Amazons have.” Alice asked.

“Alice, I mean no disrespect but could you address her as Master? I would appreciate it.” Tohru stated.

“It's alright, Tohru. Based on all the information that you have told me over the phone, I don't mind having Alice call me by just my name. You have done quite a bit for yourself, to avoid the fate that all little's are currently going through.” Kanna stated

“Thanks, I guess. It was mostly through the help of Tohru that I managed to make it this far. No offense but the majority the Amazon's are batshit crazy.” Alice stretched her arms out as she was thankful to be in a area that was completely quiet.

“From your perspective, I understand. But no matter what you think, you must respect the process. Because if you don't. You will be forced to, like many little's before you.” Kanna stated

Tohru looked over at Alice to see that she nodded her head slightly in agreement. She was happy to know that Alice understood the repercussions of trying to go against the Amazonian way of life.

“Now to answer your question. There really isn't any legal way, at least for a little such as yourself, to save your friends. Perhaps if you negotiated with Amber and Serena, their could be a chance to convince them.” Kanna stated

“I already asked yesterday at the barbecue...They wouldn't even budge.” Tohru stated with a chuckle.

“I...I just don't know if I can leave without them...I've known them for the majority of my life. If I go back...I won't be able to see them ever again.” Alice felt like crying but kept her composure together.

“Then, why not stay?” Kanna asked

“HUH!? Are you serious! Why the hell would I want to stay in this world that treats people like me as if I were a helpless infant?” Alice stated with an aggressive tone.

“You are only looking at it from a negative viewpoint. Haven't you considered the positives if you were to live here from now on.” Kanna replied

“There are NO positives with the exception of being with my friends. Hell, we were about to graduate high school! We were on the next path for self Independence. And now this! I don't mind being with Tohru but not everyone is like her.” Alice started to stand up.

“I guess we should be going soon, it's going to get dark soon. I heard that it will be raining all day tomorrow.” Tohru stated as she stood up as well.

“I have a suggestion...The next time that you talk to your friends, ask them how they currently feel about their time in our world. Perhaps...It will enlighten your perspective.” Kanna stated as she escorted Tohru and Alice to the entrance.

“HEH...That's only if they will be able to actually talk! I bet at this moment, that they are barely able to complete a sentence.” Alice responded.

“While mental and physical regression are normal for little's. It's rarely a permanent thing. I understand that you will be seeing one of your friends tomorrow. If she is capable of speaking, be sure to ask her, okay?” Kanna replied.

“If..and that's a BIG if...If she is able to speak, I'll bet you her response will be that she is living in hell.” Alice smirked.

“We will see, won't we.” Kanna bowed as Tohru and Alice exited her property.

“Oh...Master, before we go, can you show Alice your zero point fist technique?” Tohru asked.

“Sure, but why don't you? I taught you that as well.” Kanna stated.

“You did, but yours has so much more of an effect and I think Alice would like to see something that she could train for.” Alice turned her head, curious to what she was talking about.

“Alright then...Alice...Pay close attention. I'm only going to do this once.” Kanna began to take a deep breathe and pulled her arm behind her while clinching her fist.

“This doesn't look like anything special, I've got...” The thoughts in Alice's mind were interrupted as a shock-wave of wind, knocked Alice onto her butt. She looked up to see Kanna with her arm extended in front of her.

“The Fuck!?” Alice was confused. From her viewpoint, it looked like a normal right punch, however the force behind it was unlike anything she had ever witnessed before.

“Impressed?” Tohru asked as she helped Alice back onto her feet.

“Just...What did you do? That's like some serious Matrix level voodoo.” Alice was astounded at what she just witnessed.

“It's the result of some serious discipline. Perhaps, Master Kanna, would you like to help train Alice on how to perform the technique? Tohru suggested.

“If Alice decides to stay in our dimension...Perhaps I could show her the fundamentals.” Kanna stated.

“No thanks! As tempting as learning something so bad ass, I would rather be back in my dimension.” Alice replied.

“Your loss.” Kanna smiled as she started to head back inside her house.

“So...Has your opinion on my master, changed any?” Tohru asked as she picked Alice up and placed her into her booster seat.

“It has. She's very reserved but I respect that she treated me with dignity and didn't try to talk down to me like a baby. “ Alice stated as Tohru buckled her in.

“Let's go home, I need to be at work early tomorrow, so I'll have to drop you off at Serena's even earlier.” Tohru stated as she started her car.

“I'm not looking forward to it.” Alice didn't like being unable to make her own decisions but she had her end goal, and now she just needed to find a way to get her friends to go along.

- - - - - - - -

Amber's cell phone began to ring as she was spoon feeding Aura while Kyle was sucking down his bottle of juice. The two of them were being held in their high chairs.

“Hello? Oh, Tohru, what's up?”.... Sure, I wouldn't mind looking after Alice on Wednesday, she will have to come to the school that I teach... The teachers and the vice principal may have an issue with Alice not being in a diaper but if I talk to the principal and make Alice a teacher assistant for the day, she shouldn't have any issues, just as long as she is obedient... Yes, I know, but Aura has accepted her new life with me and Kyle. If Alice can't accept it, that's her problem. You already know my stance on the situation.... I'm doing quite well...Planning on bringing on my children to school tomorrow to further there education...Okay, you have a goodnight as well.” Amber disconnected the call as she began to focus on her daughter.

“What was that about, mommy?” Aura asked as she took in another spoon filled of apple sauce.

“Just got done speaking with Tohru. I agreed to look after Alice on Wednesday while Tohru was at work, which means that you will be able to spend some time with your friend while at school, doesn't that sound fun!?” Amber asked

“YAY! I get to be with Alice, she is like a big sister to me.” Aura stated while her mouth was filled with apple sauce.

“No talking until you swallow your food, okay?” Amber began to wipe off some of the mess on the girl's face.

- - - - - - - - -

Tohru put her phone down as she walked back into the living room wearing just her nightgown.

“I've got some good new and maybe some bad news.” Tohru stated as she sat on her recliner while looking at Alice who was watching a crime drama show on the television.

“There is always bad news when it comes to me. So what's up?” Alice asked

“The good news, that day after tomorrow you will be babysat by Amber while I'm at work, so you will be spend some time with your other friend that you came here with.” Tohru stated.

“And what's the bad news?” Alice asked.

“You will have to spend your time with her at the school that she teaches in...The school has a policy that all little's are to be diapered but Amber told me that she will be making you a teacher assistant and since you are not on the schools attendance list, you shouldn't be subject to the same rules that apply to the students.” Tohru replied

“Good, It will be a cold day in hell before I allow myself to be put into a diaper...By the way, This school...It isn't one the reform schools that you were talking about, is it?” Alice asked

“Nope, they follow mush harsher guidelines when it comes to little's. Their entire practice at a reform school is to reduce a little to a complacent regressed person that enjoys being babied. It's the last place you want to find yourself at.” Tohru stated as she began to yawn a little.

“Damn straight...Anyhow, I guess I should be getting ready for bed myself. I've got enough on my plate with tomorrow.” Alice stated as she headed for the bedroom. Tohru quietly giggled to herself at how comfortable Alice had become at her house.

After taking a bath, Alice headed for the bedroom, wearing only her underwear. She felt that she didn't need to keep up appearances while in the confines of Tohru's house.

“How ya feeling? Much better?” Tohru asked as she was laying in her bed with the covers around her waist. She was reading a book while her breasts were out in full view.

“Umm...Much better.” Alice blushed at the site of seeing Tohru's large than normal breasts. She crawled up via the bed sheets and lied herself down on the bed.

“Would you like a book to read before getting some shut eye?” Tohru asked as she looked over at her adopted little.

“I'm good. I think I will call it a night.” Alice turned herself over so that she wasn't looking at Tohru. She felt so awkward when she tried to compare her size of breasts with the Amazon's.

“Ugh...Umm...Tohru...Quick question. You don't have to answer it unless you want to.” Alice kept her direction away from Tohru's.

“Feel free.” Tohru replied as she continued to focus on her book.

“Do...Do all Amazonian woman have...breast milk?” Alice felt so embarrassed at asking such a question.

“We do, including myself. Why do you ask?” Tohru continued to keep her focus on the book as she turned it to another page.

“Why does it have such an effect on little's? It's so weird.” Alice started to have thoughts when she saw both Aura and Jessie being breast fed at Alex's house, yesterday.

“There is still much about our genetic makeup that even our kind still don't understand. Speaking of which, there is something that you need to know about. It's the bonding process that happens to a little after they have been nursed by their Amazonian caretaker..” Tohru stated

“There is more to it, than being reduced to a blubbering idiot?” Alice asked.

“Yes...Even after the little regains their ability to speak and move, they will start to grow attached to the Amazon that breastfed them. It's not always effective but for the most part, all little's will begin to embrace their parental figure and accept their new lifestyle. It's the preferred and most reliable method for a little, compared to the uses of hypnotics.” Tohru stated as she put her book away and began to turn off the lights.

“Dear god! So are you saying that it is possible that Aura and Jessie may actually enjoy being babied!?” Alice replied as she turned her direction and looked at Tohru with a look of shock and disgust.

“There is the possibility. It's not always a certain thing, but you will find out tomorrow.” Tohru closed her eyes so she could get some sleep.

Alice took a quick glimpse at Tohru's breasts. She couldn't believe that something so disgusting could be so effective.

“If Tohru were to breast feed me...Would I end up like a mentally challenged idiot?” Alice slapped her forehead for even thinking of the possibility. She closed her eyes, hoping she could find some solace in her sleep.

Tohru turned her head, she wanted to ruffle Alice's hair and to let her know that she would be alright but decided against it.

“I can't allow myself to get too attached to her...If I do...I don't know what will happen.” Tohru stated in her mind as she could feel her heart beating even faster.

- - - - - - - - -

Serena placed Jessie into her crib and lifted up the railings. She looked over her sleeping baby girl, proud of how much her little had progressed into her infantile lifestyle.

“I would give it another two weeks or so and Jessie will forget that she ever enjoyed living without her mommy. I have no reasons to rush things. Everything is going according to what I wanted. But I need to make sure that Alice doesn't mess anything up tomorrow. I don't care if I promised Tohru that I would treat her with equal respect because if that little does anything to jeopardize my relationship with Jessie, I'll use whatever tactics to put that little in her place!” Serena stated in her mind as she went into her bedroom and began to set her alarm, making sure that she had plenty of time to prepare herself for tomorrow's events.

- - - - - - - - -

Morning came quicker than expected for Alice as she heard the alarm go off on Tohru's side of the bed.

“I really need to change the alarm settings on this. It's not a pleasant sound.” Tohru stated as she slammed her fist into the alarm.

“Good morning Tohru.” Alice yawned as she helped herself out of the bed.

“Good morning as well, Alice.” Tohru replied as she headed towards her half bathroom to take care of some personal business.

Alice walked into the living room to hear and see it pouring outside. The sky was completely gray from what she had seen.

“God...Please don't let there be any thunder or lightning.” Alice was very strong willed and didn't find much fear in things compared to two friends but one thing that she kept secret from everyone was her deep personal fear of thunder and lightning.

A loud boom sound could be heard which caused Alice to tremble and fall onto her butt.

“Damn it, even the thunder sounds are bigger than in my world! This is the worst!” Alice stated to herself as she wrapped her arms around her knees.

“According to the weather report, we should expecting some rather nasty weather for all day today and also...” Tohru stopped speaking as she entered the living room after dressing herself to see Alice cradling herself while just in her panties.

“Alice! Are you alright? Are you hurt!?” Tohru went over to check over her little.

“I'm...Fine...It's just...” Another loud thunderous boom to be heard in the distance, which caused Alice to put her hands on her ears.

Tohru immediately knew what was causing Alice's discomfort.

“I would have never expected your weakness to be thunder...That's kinda cute.” Tohru stated as she helped the girl onto her feet.

“NO IT ISN'T! I've had this phobia about thunder and lightning since I was a toddler. I've never overcome it.” Alice was on the verge of tears.

“It's not much, but I'll make sure that to protect you from it.” Tohru patted Alice's head. The distraught little felt oddly comforted by both Tohru's words and head patting.

“I guess, I'll go get myself dressed so we can go.” Alice slowly walked into the bedroom to get a pair of clothes out for herself.

“It's almost like a monsoon outside.” Tohru stated as she looked out the window. Another sound of thunder could be heard from the distance including a loud yelping sound coming from Alice. Tohru decided to check up on her.

“GOD DAMNIT! Why can't I stop shaking!” Alice stated to herself as she struggled to get her socks on.

“Here, let me help.” Tohru went over and took the socks from Alice.

“Ugh...Thank you...” Alice blushed deeply as Tohru put the socks onto the girl's feet.

“No problem. Let's get you into these pants.” Tohru held out a pair of black sweat pants for Alice.

“That's okay...I can change myself.” Alice stated as she got onto her feet.

“You don't need to force yourself. Your body is shaking all over!” Tohru stated with concern. Alice knew that Tohru was right and there was no deceit in her tone of voice.

Alice allowed Tohru to help put the sweat pants on her, followed by the similar black sweat shirt.

“I've rarely worn sweats but this is much better than that skirt from yesterday.” Alice stated as Tohru finished putting the shirt over Alice's head and putting her arms through the holes.

“I don't doubt that. It's been a while since it's rained like this. I think I should have a umbrella in the closet somewhere.” Tohru went over and began to help Alice into her shoes.

Alice wanted to object that she could at least do that for herself, but decided to stay quiet and enjoy the pampering that was being provided.

“So, how are the sweats?” Tohru asked as Alice began to walk around.

“They are a little baggy but hardly a issue.” Alice exited the bedroom while Tohru followed behind.

After grabbing her umbrella, Tohru headed for the garage door. Another sound of thunder could be heard which caused Alice to hold onto Tohru's waist. The Amazon was surprised by the move.

“Why! Why am I like this!” Alice gritted her teeth as she buried her head into Tohru's stomach.

Tohru could feel her heart beating fast, her body was getting warmer and she knew that her Amazonian instincts were kicking in.

“It's okay Alice...I'm here for you. Mommy won't let the bad thunder harm you.” Tohru picked up Alice and gently stroked the back of her head while using her other hand to pat her back.

Alice was too scared to hear what Tohru stated. As she felt the warm embrace of her caretaker.

“Would you like me to buy you a paci to help calm you down?” Tohru stated as she gently placed Alice into her booster seat and buckled her in.

“What are you talking about Tohru? Your speaking a bunch of nonsense.” Alice started to look worried at Tohru to see her motherly smile.

“I....I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me...”Tohru came out of her trance as she shut the door.

“Shit...I'm not thinking rationally. I need to pull myself together.” Tohru headbutted herself on the wall to regain her sense of composure.

“This is a test...Yes a test to see how decent of a Amazon I truly am!” Tohru stated in her mind as she started the car and headed to Serena's house.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

On 5/12/2019 at 8:08 PM, SGTbaby said:

I love the direction of this story or potential direction anyways! 

if you liked the direction of this chapter, the next one will really get things moving!

Thanks for the response

• Like 1
  • crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (still chapter 13 for now)