LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (still chapter 13 for now)

I love the skin to skin contact and since she is a heavy sleeper lets hope she gets thirsty during the night and takes a snack lol 

Thanks for the awesome story look forward to the next chapter 

• Like 2

For a simple transition chapter I thought it was great. I loved how Alice came to her senses in the tub with Tohru. I expected the initial reaction and I was glad you allowed her to actually recall the entire bath thing. I also liked how the two bonded a bit while falling asleep. I can see where Alice could fall for Tohru as much more of a mother figure for her. One little thing I noticed was that it wasn’t a trio that headed off to school, but actually a foursome. I was very happy I could give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to share a picture that I commissioned and helped with. It involves three of the little's from the story. On the left is Jessie, in the middle is the main character, Alice, and on the right, is Aura. I'm still working on the next chapter, let me know what you all think!

thumbnail.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Decided to make an account after reading through the entirety of this story (got the link from your DA post). I gotta say, this is my favorite (or at least second favorite) longform regression story. Normally I tend to hate longform stories, esp ones in the Diaper Dimension setting, they're usually pretty poorly written and I'm not exactly wanting something with a bunch of chapters when I'm just looking for something to masturbate to, but damn is this story really enjoyable.

I really like the left-field martial arts subplot, and the relationship between Alice and Tohru is really great, it's rare to see a mental regression story like this where the core relationship is based on mutual trust and respect and respecting each other's boundaries.

I like the juxtaposition between the 3 characters, Jesse is treated like property, a slave to the whims of her caretaker and captor, where even her thoughts and memories are subject to control, which is normally the setup for this kind of story. Aura is treated more like a person, but still ultimately treated like a child without agency by Amber, Aura's wants and desires only slightly considered over Amber's intentions for her "daughter", and Alice and Tohru's relationship is something else entirely, something I've never seen in a fic like this, true equals who grow to love and respect each other and their agency despite the power difference, and the healthy, intimate relationship that comes out of that. It's absolutely fantastic.

If I had any wishes for this story, it'd be that Alice chooses to remain in the dimension, but doesn't necessarily decide to become a 24/7 baby, her agency and free will still being respected by Tohru even when Alice fully embraces that child/caretaker relationship happily, and I'd love to see it if the other 2 caretakers, Amber and especially Serena, actually begin to appreciate and even envy the kind of deep bond Alice and Tohru develop, and make the decision to stop treating their littles like playthings or property and more like the people they are, and the littles still deciding they like being babies for their mommies without that kind of coercion they were previously subjected to. A story that started as the standard "trapped in another dimension and forcibly regressed against my will" slowly turning into a story where everyone loves and respects each other completely and healthily in spite of a world that tells the amazons to objectify littles and disregard their agency would be a fantastic subversion to the genre.

Anyways, tl;dr great story, can't wait to see more, keep it up.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, crono said:

Thanks for all your patience.  Should have a new chapter by sunday!

Finally, some good news! They passed some disgusting new law against Pokemon Go that's going to kill the game. Needless to say, I'm very depressed. Anyway, can't wait for another chapter!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry again for the long wait. I had to take some time off due to financial issues in real life and taking care of my parents.  So I was pretty burnt out in writing back in june. Hopefully I can get motivated to continue, thanks again for everyone in the comments, it helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, crono said:

Sorry again for the long wait. I had to take some time off due to financial issues in real life and taking care of my parents.  So I was pretty burnt out in writing back in june. Hopefully I can get motivated to continue, thanks again for everyone in the comments, it helps!

It's no problem. Real life comes always first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (still chapter 13 for now)