LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (still chapter 13 for now)

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4

Despite her name being rather common, Alice took pride in her name because of her favorite movie, Alice In Wonderland. She never told anyone but she always fantasized about exploring a world that was beyond her own, to meet new people and challenge the unknown.

“Instead of finding talking cats and caterpillars, I'm finding normal looking people wearing diapers and being babied, also instead of meeting the Queen of Hearts and her servants, I have met with Amazons that want to put me into diapers.

Alice sighed as she looked directly at Kyle who was sitting casually in his abnormally large crib.

“There is no Wonder in this land.” Alice felt like she was running out of options and that no matter what she did, the result would not be in her favor.

“Ah, Damn it! I just realized that no matter what happens, mommy is going to punish me, this sucks.” Kyle whimpered to himself, knowing that he was responsible for hiding the two foreign little's from his caretaker.

“So what now, Alice? You think it's time to stop running and just accept your padded fate.” Kyle asked

“Just shut up for a moment, I haven't been found yet, there has to be a way to salvage this situation.” Alice kept herself hidden inside the pile of clothes, just in case the Amazon that went by the name of Amber had decided to come back.

“I respect what you are trying to do, given your odds. Just don't push yourself too far that you actually end up losing everything.” Kyle decided to stay quiet from that point on, due to the door in his bedroom was open and didn't want his mommy to know that there was another little hiding within the house.

- - - -

“There is no return, I'm done for...Alice...Jessie, please don't leave me.” Aura continued to cry as she was placed onto the Amazon's fur couch.

“I can only imagine what you are feeling, but rest assured, I will do everything I can to bring you some piece of mind.” Amber stated as she went to the kitchen to retrieve something.

Aura looked up to see a playpen a few feet from where she was sitting and to her left, she saw what looked like to be a baby bouncer.

“Am I going to end up in that? I don't wanna be a baby, I'm a big girl...I want to go home.” Aura noticed that she was sucking on her thumb. She quickly removed it, ashamed of her infantile action.

“It's not much, but this should help calm your nerves.” Amber walked back into the living room carrying a glass cup in one hand and a sippy cup in the other.

“What's this?” Aura asked as she was handed the sippy cup.

“It's warm tea with a hint of honey, drink up, it does wonders for anxiety.' Amber took a sip of her tea as she took a seat next to the timid young girl.

Ugh...Thank You.” Amber hesitated, given that she was handed such a juvenile item to use.

“I've got so many questions, but it's best to not and pry too hard.” Amber thought to herself.

Aura blushed as she took a sip of some of the tea.

“Wow, this is good...No it's great.” Aura couldn't believe how refreshing the liquid made her body feel.

“That's so good to hear. This tea is a personal recipe from my sensei. My little boy thinks it's bitter and prefers chocolate milk over this.” Amber let out a small giggle.

“Actually, before we start our conversation, let me tuck my little baby in for bed. I'll be back in a minute.” Amber exited the room, leaving Aura to speculate as to what the conversation was going to detail.

Alice could hear the heavy footsteps of the Amazon, and stayed as quiet as she could while hiding under the pile of clothes in the open closet.

“I pray she doesn't find me, I don't want to resort to physical violence.” Alice didn't trust any of the Amazons based on her experience from earlier today.

“Sorry about that. Is my little cutie already for beddy bye?” Amber walked towards the crib to lift the railings after putting putting a blanket over Kyle's body.

“I sure am! But is Aura going to be ok? You are not going to do anything bad to her, right?” Kyle asked as he placed a part of his blanket up to his mouth.

“Of course not, silly head. I can tell that the poor girl has had enough trauma to deal with, I'm just going to ask her some easy questions and then I'll decide what to do with her after that.” Amber replied.

“Please don't send her to an adoption facility!” Kyle tried his best to speak on the behest of Alice.

“So, she's a lost little. That makes sense. But don't you worry, I won't do anything like that, unless it's something that she requests.” Amber kissed her baby boy on the cheek as she was about to exit the room.

“Thank you mommy.” Kyle replied

“No problem, sweetie. We will discuss your punishment tomorrow!” Amber gave off a lovingly smile before closing the door.

“I love mommy but she can be so fickle at times.” Kyle sat up to look at the red headed little in the darkness of the room.

Alice continued to stay silent and not move an inch from her hiding spot.

“I can't act until that Amazon decides to call it a night. I just have to tough it out.” Alice clinched her fist, frustrated over the lack of choices she had.

“Sorry to keep you waiting. Now I want you to be honest with me, because I will most certainly be with you. For starters, I'm not going to punish you for entering my home illegally. A punishment like that would result in a little like you being unable to walk ever again, if this was ever brought to court. “ Amber stated.

Aura started to tremble as she listened.

“It's ok, just calm down, we are simply going to have a nice relaxing conversation. I'm on your side, Aura.” Amber placed the girl onto her lap, hoping it would ease the friction she had.

As much as she hated to admit it, Aura found the warm embrace of the Amazon to be soothing, as she relaxed the back of her head on Amber's chest.

“So Aura, my baby boy told me that you are a lost little, is that right?” Amber started off with the questions.

Aura didn't know how to answer such a question and simply nodded her head.

“So where did you come from? Don't you have a mommy and a daddy waiting for you?” Amber asked

“Umm... I do but they are in a different world.” Aura replied

“Oh... Wow...So you are a portal little, that is rare and quite dangerous for someone like you. I'm surprised you made it this far without catching the attention of all the Amazons in the city. How did you manage that? Amber was intrigued.

“I only managed to get this far because of my two best friends.” A tear dropped from Aura's left eye.

“You must have some strong and loyal friends, that is truly heartwarming. So what happened to them?” Amber began to gently ruffle Aura's black hair.

“Jessie...She was taken by one of your people and Alice...She is...”Aura stopped for moment to think before she spoke. She felt conflicted, she wanted to keep Alice safe but on the other hand, she hated to lie and even though she had just met Amber, she could feel a protective and motherly vibe from her, which was something she needed at the moment.

“There, There. It's okay. Just take your time, I'm here for you.” Amber whispered gently.

Aura could not believe how warm she was feeling, in contrast to how cold and scared she was back earlier on the day. She instinctively knew that she was in good hands.

“Alice...Got lost from us as we escaped some police officers. I don't know what happened to her after that.” Aura felt terrible about lying, but would have felt worse if she betrayed her long time friend.

“Is that so. Well I'm so proud of you for hanging in there, you must have been so scared, even more so after losing your friends in the big city.” Amber turned Aura's body so that she was facing her.

Aura couldn't understand as to why but for whatever reason after spending several seconds looking into Amber's blue eyes which matched her hair, she started to sob uncontrollably.

“It was scary. I just thought it was going to be another normal day but no...We were being chased all day today, it was too much!” Aura couldn't hold back her feelings. She hated being so weak willed but she didn't care at the moment, she just wanted to let it all out.

“Oh, Aura...You are one of the bravest little's that I've ever met. I'm so glad that you managed to make it this far.” Amber gently hugged the sobbing girl, humming a tone to help ease the girl's plight.

After spending five minutes calming the girl down, Amber placed Aura on the carpet floor.

“Are you feeling better?” Amber asked

“Yes, thank you. I don't know what's gotten into me.” Aura replied as she started to get a hold of herself .

“It's a lot to take in, trust me I know what it's like to keep all your emotions bottled in to the point that you cannot take it anymore. It's never easy.” Amber hopped off the couch to stretch a little bit.

“So what's going to happen now?” Aura asked as she remained on the floor.

“Well for starters, given how late it is, I think it would be in your best interest get some sleep soon.” Amber replied.

“So true, I'm a complete mess, hehe.” Aura smirked.

“Just hold on a moment and I'll get something for you to wear for bed.” Amber stated as she left the room.

“Huh, what does she mean by that?” Aura questioned as she watched on silently.

“Huh, is something wrong mommy?” Kyle asked as Amber entered his room.

“It's nothing sweetie, just getting some night time wear for our guest.” Amber started to walk over to the closet which caught Kyle's attention as he sat up.

“What's with all the pile of clothes on the floor here? Such a mess.” Amber placed her hand on the pile.

“OH CRAP!” Kyle thought to himself, thinking that Alice's cover was blown.

“Looks like I'm going to have a bunch of laundry to do tomorrow.” Amber stated as she brought the pile of clothes to the nearest hamper.

Kyle looked on, confused as to how and where, Alice went.

“Something wrong? You need your diapy changed? Amber asked as she grabbed a yellow t-shirt.

“Oh..No..It's nothing, just wet myself a little, nothing that needs changing until morning.” Kyle stated as he fell to his knees before laying his back onto the mattress.

“Goodnight again, sweetie! I'll be back in a little bit.” Amber let out a kiss before exiting.

When he was certain his mother was no longer in the area, Kyle hopped onto his feet and placed his hands on the railings of the crib.

“Alice, ALICE!, Where are you!?” Kyle whispered

“I'm right here, you idiot.” Alice replied as she revealed herself under the crib

“But how?” The boy asked.

“Don't underestimate me.” Alice smirked as she hid herself back under the crib .

“Jeez, you are something else.” Kyle placed the back of his head onto the pillow as he looked up at the mobile that was slowly twirling around with bunnies on it.

- - - -

“Hope I didn't keep you waiting, sweetie.” Amber asked as she walked over to wear Aura was.

“I'm alright. So am I going to be sleeping on the couch or the floor? Aura asked as she watched the Amazon place something onto the couch.

“I wouldn't dream of letting you sleep on something so uncomfortable, but first let's get you undressed.” Amber begin to work on removing Aura's shoes.

“Um, I appreciate the assistance but I can change myself.” Aura blushed as as she started to feel her socks being removed.

I don't mind, sweetie.” Amber seemed to ignore Aura's words as she started to remove the girls jeans.

“Oh, I completely forgot. Haha.” Amber chuckled as she saw how awkward Aura looked as her face was turned away while biting her lip.

“As a portal little, you are not used to such treatment, right? Amber asked as she completely removed her jeans , leaving the girl in nothing but her shirt, bra, and panties.

“Can I please change myself?” Aura asked politely as her face grew even more red.

“ Normally I wouldn't allow that, but given your circumstances, for tonight, I'll give you your privacy, Follow me to the bathroom.”

“Thank you so much.” Aura breathed a sigh of relief as she followed the Amazon to the bathroom.

“When you done, just leave your clothes on the floor, I'll take care of them later.” Amber stated as she handed Aura a long yellow t-shirt and another piece of clothing that was colored pink.

“Um...Ms Amber, what is this?” Aura held up the item in question.

“It's a pull up, I thought that would be more appropriate for someone like you than a diaper.

“But I don't wet myself, I haven't in years.” Aura pleaded her case.

“I'm sorry sweetie, but that is wear I draw the line. Besides It's almost impossible for find panties for little's in this day of age.” Amber stated.

“But...Can't I just wear what I have on?” The girl asked timidly.

“Sorry, that's a big no, but if you still want to argue about it, I do have some of the most cutest diapers if you would like to try them on instead.” Amber smiled while giving off a intimidating stance.

“Ahh, no thanks, this will do.” Aura closed the door to the bathroom as she didn't want to push her luck.

“I can't believe it's come to this.” Aura whimpered as she removed her shirt.

I can't even see the mirror and this toilet is super big. Why is this world so unfair?” Aura removed her bra as she placed it with her shirt on the floor.

“I'm not flat but I'm nowhere near as big as Jessie. I wonder how she is doing?” Aura questioned as she grabbed the long yellow shirt.

After putting the shirt on, Aura was surprised that it went down to her knees. Then she slowly turned her head to the pink item that was bugging her.

“I'm not a baby.” Aura pouted as she slowly removed her panties

Amber grabbed the pull ups and looked over them.

“Pink is the worst color but at least it's got some cute designs on it.” Aura started to put both her legs through the holes.

Aura took a deep breathe as she didn't want to keep Amber waiting, so she quickly pulled up the padded undergarment up to her privates.

“You okay in there? Need any assistance? Amber asked as she knocked.

Aura opened the door while sucking on her thumb, unbeknownst to her.

“Oh! Aura, you are so adorable!” Amber began to inspect the little.

“You even got the pull ups on right! Such a good girl.” Amber patted Aura's head after lifting the girl's shirt to inspect the undergarment.

Aura felt conflicted, she was embarrassed to be wearing such an outfit but at the same time, she felt a sense of security.

“Let's get you something to drink before beddie byes.” Amber cooed as she picked up the little and carried her back into the living room.

-------

“I've got a plan, its not much but its' better than nothing.” Alice stated as she looked over her phone before closing it.

“Care to explain.” Kyle asked as he shifted position in his crib.

“Ill explain as soon as I'm certain that your mother is asleep.” Alice replied as she kept herself hidden.

– – –

“This thing is softer than I expected.” Aura patted her butt to feel the small cushioning of the pull up.

“I'm back sweetie, and I've got a wonderful late night drink for you.” Amber relaxed herself on the couch and placed Aura so she was in a cradling position.

“But, but...but that's.” Aura quickly took her thumb out to speak out against the item in Amber's hand.

“That's right, it's a bottle, however it's a bottle full of Apple juice, doesn't that sound delightful.” Amber pinched Aura nose playfully.

“But I'm not a baby!” Aura tried to yell her words out but it all came out quietly and softly.

“I know you are not my little princess.” Amber gently placed the rubber nipple of the bottle into Aura's mouth

The distraught little felt ashamed of herself as she closed her eyes.

“It's okay, sweetie, just let all your worries go. Just think of nothing and all will be well.” Amber began to hum a lullaby while cradling the lost little in her arms.

As Aura started to calm down, without warning, she started to suck on the bottle.

“I can't believe I'm being babied. My life is... This feels warm...and good, it's not actually that bad.” Aura's eyelids started to get heavier after being bottle fed and cradled for ten minutes.

“Such a precious girl.” Amber looked over at Aura who was already fast asleep.

“I had several other questions for her, but that can wait. After all, I've got more important matters at hand. Adopting this princess is a must. If I let her go, she may end up with a Amazon that enjoys to abusing little's. I need to protect her at all costs.” Amber slowly lifted herself off the couch as she exited to Kyle's room with the sleeping girl in arms.

“Mommy?” Kyle pretended to be half asleep as she entered the room.

“It's okay, baby, you can go back to sleep.” Amber replied as she lowered the railings to put Aura in right next to him.”

“What's going on?” He asked

“Let's just say, that starting tomorrow, you will become a proud big brother, doesn't that sound lovely?” Amber stated as she kissed the two little's before raising the railings.

“That sounds great.” Kyle closed his eyes, hoping his Amazonian parent would call it a night.

“I'm going to get some well needed rest, we have a big day tomorrow.” Amber quietly closed the door as she headed for her room.

After a few minutes of utter silence, Kyle decided to speak up.

“Alice?”

There was no response, at least for the next minute.

“WHAT....THE....FUCK!?” Alice replied as she remained motionless.

“Haha, so you are awake.” Kyle giggled as he turned his head over at Aura who looked blissfully content.

Alice slowly removed herself from under the crib, not wanting to take any chances that the Amazon caretaker would make another surprise entrance.

“Hey Aura, wake up!” Alice whispered near the the railings.

The young black haired girl, remained comfortably asleep, not moving an inch with the exception of her breathing.,

“What did that woman do to you? Jesus!” Alice began to grow frustrated with Aura's lack of reaction.

“My mommy probably sang a lullaby to her, it's really effective.” Kyle replied as he began to gently tap at Aura's cheek which caused the sleeping little to move a little bit.

“Get the hell up, we don't have time for this.” Alice reached in the crib with her arm and pulled on the girls ear.

“Huh, Mama? Where's mommy?”Aura blurted out as she started to scratch her eyes as she started to awake.

“What the hell Aura, you are beginning to talk like a toddler!” Alice replied as she watched her friend slowly take up a seating position.

“Oh Alice, it's you, I'm glad your safe.” Aura replied as she yawned a little.

“Are you okay? You seem a little...Distracted.” Alice gave off a concerned look.

“I'm fine, just a little tired. It will be okay.” Aura began to stretch her arms

“That's good, now I have a plan to find and rescue Jessie, it's going to be difficult but I think we can manage.” Alice took out her phone as she was imputing some instructions.

“What's the plan?” Aura asked as Kyle decided to sit up as well to hear the idea.

“Kyle, according to this newspaper printout that my friend found earlier today, we should be here, right?” Alice activated a flashlight on her phone so the boy could see the map.

“Yep, we are on 2nd street and north.” Kyle replied

“Good, then that would mean that the local police station is only a few blocks from here right.” Alice asked as she marked the location.

“That's right, but what of it?” He asked

“Aura and me are going to ditch the house and scout the police department and see if we can find a way to use it's computer to find my kidnapped friend.” Alice began to fold up the paper.

“It's a option but I doubt your friend will be in the system just yet.” Kyle stated.

“I had already planned on a alternate option. Before Jessie was taken, I managed to take a pic of the Amazons license plate. I'll use that to find the location where she will be.” Alice felt a sense of pride for her quick thinking.

“I'm not trying to offend, but don't you think your ego is getting in the way of logic?” Kyle asked, while Aura listened in.

“What are you talking about?” Alice's tone started to change.

“You want to venture out of here in the middle of the night and head to one of the last places a portal little should be, to try to use a computer that may or may not provide accurate info regarding your other friends location. Am I correct?” Kyle stated

“Your damn right” Alice replied as she tried to figure out how to lower the railings.

“Are you out of your mind? Also you want to put your friend here in danger, that's not right.” Aura didn't like where the conversation was going as the dispute continued.

“Aura can handle herself, we have managed quite well so far.” Alice wanted to break the railings out of frustration.

“Umm...Alice, I don't think I can go with you.” Aura lowered her head a bit.

“How come?” Alice stopped for a moment on trying to lower the railings.

“Well, for starters, I'm not in the proper type of clothes to go outside.” Aura blushed a bit as she lifted her long yellow shirt to reveal the pull up that she had on.

“Why are you in a diaper?” Alice asked.

“It's not a diaper...It's a pull up!” Aura pouted as she tried to defend herself.

“Same thing in my opinion, just take it off and put on your normal clothes.” Alice replied.

“I think momm...I mean Ms Amber took my clothes, so that's not possible. Besides I don't want to go back out in the cold.” Aura began to twiddle her thumbs as she grew slightly nervous.

“You would prefer to be left laying here in a crib?” Alice was in dismay.

Aura didn't reply due to thinking that no matter what she said, it would not please her best friend.

“Cut her some slack, she's been through so much today.” Kyle replied, wanting to defend his newly padded friend.

“I've known Aura for years, not just a day like you, so when I want the opinion of someone that likes to be a baby, I will do so.” Alice did her best to not raise her voice any louder.

“I'm just thinking practically, also just to let you know, I didn't choose this lifestyle, instead I adapted to it for the sake of my own well being. “Kyle was also at his limits with how the conversation was going.

Alice took a deep breathe. The red head quickly realized that she was crossing a very thin line.

“I'm sorry, it's just...I'm worried sick about Jessie. If what you said about certain Amazons is true, she could eventually lose her adult mind and would be lost to us, forever.” Alice sighed as she rubbed her forehead.

I understand, I'm not trying to stop you, I just want to offer more safer alternatives.” Kyle stated

“I'm not going to allow myself to be adopted by these people and gamble at the chance that they would allow me to go back to my real home.” Alice wanted to stay true to her convictions.

“Aura, If you want to stay here where it is warm and to an extent, safe, I won't stop you but be warned that this Amber person, plans to adopt you tomorrow.” Alice stated as she saw a window to her left.

“Wait! I'm going to be adopted by her!” Aura could not understand the mixed feelings that she was having. She could feel the shock and fear that was coming from it but she also felt guilty of the relief and happiness that she was experiencing as well.

“Don't think too much about it, it only involves you getting a medical checkup. Mommy will be handling all of the boring paperwork.” Kyle placed his hand onto the girl's shoulder.

“So...I'm not going to lose my mind and body?” Aura asked

“Far from it. In fact it will keep all other Amazons off you, now that you have been claimed.” Kyle responded.

“That's so good to hear.” Aura sighed with relief.

“Well, on the bright side, at least I know where this house is, so after I find Jessie, I'll head back here to help you escape, then we can find a way out of diaper land.” Alice carefully climbed one of the shelves to open the window.

“Alice! Please don't go!” Aura pleaded as she watched her friend place on leg outside the window.

“Sorry, Aura but I can't leave Jessie to the wolves. Hopefully I'll be back within a day and she will be by my side. You stay strong!” Alice gave out a v sign for victory from her fingers as she exited the house.

“No.!..I'm all alone again.” Aura began to whimper as her best friend which provided the majority of her emotional support was gone.

“Hey, Aura...I know we have only just met, but I want to let you know, that mommy and I, will do everything we can to protect you. We may not be your normal family or friends but don't hesitate to offer any concerns you may have.” Kyle stated with a serious tone walking looking into the girl's eyes.

“...You will?” Aura looked up timidly at the boy's serious expression.

Kyle nodded in response as the two placed the back there heads onto their pillows.

“In that case...Can you hold my hand while I try to get some sleep.” Aura closed her eyes as Kyle gently held the girls hand as a sign of trust.

“I think I can get use to this big brother role.” Kyle stated in his mind as he closed his eyes after pulling up the blanket .

The two little's remained content as they drifted off to sleep in the crib.

- - - - -

• Like 6

Alice is so going to be adopted by a horrible Amazon. I know she is distraut and desperate, but her plan is dumb and is likely to result in her ending up in a horrible state. I doubt she will comply much when her plan eventually fails and she gets adopted. And regardless of how nice her parent is then she is going to not have a fun time if she resists too much.

Glad to see the talk with Amber worked out well. Though, I am still finding it likely she slipped something into one of those drinks, even if it was something like a helper for anxiety, her motives does not even have to bad, she may have thought it was in Auras best interest. A lot of liquid given too, most likely Aura is going to find herself in a very wet pullup sooner than later. She has a nice mixture of respecting Aura as a portal Little and going full Mommy mode on her. Going to be interesting to see how this turns out when Aura is adopted.

Luckily Kyle reacted well to the whole Aura adoption thing. It can be hard when your caregivers attention is split between you and someone else.

I eagerly await your next update! It is really good so far!

4 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Alice is so going to be adopted by a horrible Amazon. I know she is distraut and desperate, but her plan is dumb and is likely to result in her ending up in a horrible state. I doubt she will comply much when her plan eventually fails and she gets adopted. And regardless of how nice her parent is then she is going to not have a fun time if she resists too much.

Glad to see the talk with Amber worked out well. Though, I am still finding it likely she slipped something into one of those drinks, even if it was something like a helper for anxiety, her motives does not even have to bad, she may have thought it was in Auras best interest. A lot of liquid given too, most likely Aura is going to find herself in a very wet pullup sooner than later. She has a nice mixture of respecting Aura as a portal Little and going full Mommy mode on her. Going to be interesting to see how this turns out when Aura is adopted.

Luckily Kyle reacted well to the whole Aura adoption thing. It can be hard when your caregivers attention is split between you and someone else.

I eagerly await your next update! It is really good so far!

Thanks! I'm glad your enjoying it

I won't spoil much but its going to get a lot worse for alice before it gets better  ?

Great new chapter and seeing Aura give in to the adoption is not surprising but I wonder if they will meet Jesse at the adoption location since she also will be adopted...lol. Alice will be getting herself in trouble it seems. Can’t wait!

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 5

This chapter will involve all three characters though most of the focus should be on Alice. Hope you enjoy. Kinda skimmed through the proof reading. Have a lovely and padded day everyone!

Chapter 5

Serena looked up at the ceiling, the pail moon light emitting from her room gave the bedroom a majestic feel.

“I still need to get some sleep but I still can't believe how fortunate I am.” Serena watched as Jessie continued to slumber on the Amazons bare chest.

“This girl is going to be a handful for the next couple days. Perhaps to make things easier, I should put her on a all milk diet. She will spend most of her waking hours with a regressed mindset but in order for her to assimilate smoothly with our culture that would be for the best.” Serena replied as she slowly massaged the sleeping little's back before heading back to sleep.

- - - - - -

“Finally!” Alice stated in her mind as she noticed the sign that said police department.

Alice was thankful that the neighborhood that she was in was mostly desolate. She knew it wouldn't be the case by morning.

“Now, how do I get in without being noticed?” Alice carefully inspected the building while remaining in the shadows.

After spending a few minutes searching, Alice found a window slightly open near the side of the building. After a few failed attempts, the girl managed to open the window and pull herself through.

“Looks like a conference room.” Alice thought as she scouted the room and soon noticed a couple of computers in the corner.

“Bingo!” Alice started to head over to the corner but she soon hid herself under one of the tables as the door to the room soon opened.

Alice watched quietly as a couple of officers were placing some paperwork info a filing drawer.

“We are so understaffed, it's stupid.” One of the Officers stated as he went to get a soda from a vending machine.

“ I know what you mean but there is nothing that can be done about it, the budget cuts were needed to open more adoption facilities to house more little's. The other officer stated as he grabbed a can of soda himself.

“The government should be focusing on us, the hard working Amazons, not some lowly impudent little's.”The cop stated as he headed for the exit.

“Things will get busier if the government will someday allow us Amazons to visit the dimension of little's, then we can truly assert our dominance over them. The other cop laughed as he exited the room as well after turning off the lights.

After a few minutes of silence, the red headed little got back onto her feet.

“The moment you freaks decide to enter our world, we will have guns waiting for you.” Alice could not hide her disgust with how The Amazons thought of themselves as some higher life form.

Alice walked over to the computer and pressed one of the buttons on the keyboard.

“Thankfully, most of of the things in this world are similar to ours...Just bigger.” Alice saw that the computer was only in sleep mode which made things easier as the desktop screen appeared with several icons.

“Now here comes the tricky part.” Alice spent several minutes going through different applications, trying to find one that could be used for searching up license plates, the girl finally felt she found the right one.

“Please enter your user name and password?!” It was so simple and obvious that Alice groaned a little bit at her failure to remember where she was.

“Of course this application is password protected, it's a government owned building.” Alice felt so stupid for not realizing the road block before she left Kyle's house.

“God, if your listening, please throw a bone my way.” Alice planted her face onto the table as she was unable to come up with any decent idea's to help her friends.

“Maybe I should head back and try to convince that Amber woman, she didn't sound all that bad.” Alice thought as she typed something into the user name and password.

“As if something so obvious would work.” Alice stated with a defeated tone in her voice.

Access granted... Alice's eyes popped wide open as the words appeared on the screen.

“You have got to be kidding. SERISOULY! The user name is user name and the password is password.

The police here are freaking incompetent.” Alice couldn't believe her luck that something so simple would actually work.

“I won't let this opportunity go to waste.” Alice took out her phone to get the license plate number.

After typing in the plate number, Alice was relieved that things were finally going her way.

“Serena Sohma, huh? Your the bitch that kidnapped my friend. I'll be paying you visit soon enough.” Alice stated as she typed the address into her phone while reviewing the distance between her and the location in question.

“It's not too far from here, it looks to be around a five minute drive from here which would mean that I should give myself around a half hour or longer since I will be going by foot.

After finishing things up on the computer, Alice turned it off as she quietly headed towards the open window.

“I expected this to be a tad more difficult, but I'm not going to complain.” Alice exited via the same window she came in.

Alice could hear some police sirens and quickly looked for a bush or something similar to hide into.

“What's going on?” Alice asked as she hid by a tree near the building.

“Hurry up you lazy bums, it's code forty seven.” A cop stated as he sat in his vehicle near the entrance.

“Unbelievable, why can't these little's behave like the babies that they are?” One of the cops stated as he entered the vehicle.

“If they acted obediently and didn't try to run away from there adopted parents, we would probably be out of a job. Haha.” Another cop stated as he sat on a motorcycle and soon followed the vehicle to whatever location they were assigned to.

“This world is messed up.” Alice thought as she began to think of all the little's that were born into this reality and how there lives were basically forfeit because of the Amazons.

- - - - - -

A sudden urge in Aura's bladder, caused the girl to awake.

“This isn't good, I really need to go.” Aura stated as she tried to lower the railings. She knew that she would not be able to climb over, given it's abnormal height.

“This can't be happening!” Aura knew that she had a strong bladder but the urge relieve herself was far stronger than she had ever imagined.

The distraught girl, quickly began to nudge on Kyle's shoulder, urging him wake up.

“Ugh.... is something wrong, Aura?” Kyle replied.

“I really need to use the bathroom, so do you know how to...” Aura didn't even have the time to finish her sentence as she felt her bladder release. The warm substance began to fill her pull up without a moments notice.

Aura didn't move an inch until she was finished.

“Did you go potty? If so, you will have to wait for morning for mommy to change you. Just go back to sleep and she will take care of us both in the morning.” Kyle yawned before falling back into his slumber.

“But how? My bladder was never this weak.” Aura slowly poked her soiled pull up. The girl winced as she heard the crinkly yet squishy like sounds coming from it.

“It's so gross.” Aura slowly placed her head back onto the pillow as she slowly recovered from the shock of wetting herself for the first time in years.

“Is this going to be my life from now on? Am I just a big baby?” Aura looked up at the mobile with bunnies as she pondered her future.

Aura's eyes began to get heavier as she continued to look at the memorizing yet simple mobile above her.

“Alice” Were the girl's last words before she fell back asleep.

- - - - - -

“Damn it's cold.” Alice could see her breathe as she was reaching closer to her destination.

“According to my phone, it should be around midnight, hard to say if that's the same time as here.” Alice made sure to keep her guard up. Even though the streets were empty, there was occasionally a couple of locals that were walking about on the sidewalks, she made sure to not allow herself to be spotted.

“Just hang in there Jessie! I'll save ya!” Alice's determination was unwavering as she pressed on.

- - - - - -

“Shit, where am I?” Jessie stated as she woke up from her slumber.

It didn't take the girl long to realize that she was laying on top of the Amazon that captured her.

“That's right, this vile woman, made me drink from her nasty breasts.” Jessie knew that her best time to escape had finally come but before she could hop off the Amazon, she took another glance at the large breasts of her caretaker.

She didn't know how or why but all of Jessie's thoughts of escape soon disappeared as she unconsciously crawled so she could continue her meal from earlier on.

Serena soon woke to see her baby girl in action.

“Oh, looks like a little someone is hungry for a late night meal.” Serena sat up so that could get a better view of Jessie and she continued to breast feed her.

“I appreciate you not running off like that, then again, once you have a Amazon's milk, it will dominate your reasoning.” Serena pulled Jessie's head off her breast to take a glimpse of the girl's expression.

A look of sadness and and sounds of whimpering could be scene from the little's face

“I'll let you have a bit more, but only for five minutes, okay? We have a big day in the morning, my love.” Serena asked

Jessie simply nodded her head without saying a word, her mind was regressed to the level of an actual infant as she continued to nurse.

“While this is nice, I do miss that spunky attitude of yours.” Serena gently played with Jessie's long blonde hair.

- - - - - -

“Is this really the place?” Alice thought to herself as she looked over a house, but not just any house. It was a home that looked Japanese in style with wooden sliding doors, tiled roofs and tatami mat flooring.

Alice didn't enter the house at first, she took her time to inspect it and double check the address to make sure it was the same as the one she put on her phone.

“I've got a bad feeling about this...But if Jessie is really here, I can't back out now.” Alice slowly opened one of the sliding doors, she found it to be oddly easy to do. The little was always worried about any security systems but from the looks of the place, it seemed to follow a very traditional setting without any modern upgrades.

“This place looks rather sleek and clean.” Alice continued to search the house, fascinated by the asian

architectural scenery.

Alice felt relieved to not find anyone within the house as of yet, but she was disappointed to not find any sign of her friend.

“Wow...This is incredible!” Alice walked into a larger than normal Dojo.

“This reminds me so much of my martial arts training school.” For the first time since arriving, Alice felt at ease with her surroundings.

“And what exactly is a little like you, doing here?” Alice's nerves shot up to hear a voice from behind her.

Alice quickly turned head to see a woman standing near the opposite entrance of the dojo.

The amazon woman had long silver hair with crimson red pupils, like something that you would see out of a Japanese role playing game.

“Shit, it's not her.” Alice was pissed off at herself that she had somehow entered another Amazon's home and not of the one that took her friend.

“Sorry to bother you but you wouldn't happen to know anyone that goes by the name of Serena Sohma, would you?” Alice asked as she took a few steps back.

“Why yes, I do know of her, are you an acquaintance? She asked as she remained still motionless.

“Sort of.” Alice could feel the overwhelming presence of the Amazon, she knew that she was not someone to trifle with.

“Then explain yourself and as to why you are trespassing on my property.” The Amazon kept her eyes on the red head without blinking.

Alice knew that lying would not get her anywhere.

“That Serena person, kidnapped a friend of mine, I'm trying to find out where she lives so I can rescue her.” Alice began to scout the area if she needed to find a quick escape attempt.

“Serena is a former student of mine, she used to live here not long ago, but has since moved out into a house of her own, so in other words, she is not here.” The amazon replied.

“Is that so...In that case, would you be kind enough to tell me her location?” Alice could feel her heart beating as the seconds went by.

“Serena called me a few hours ago to inform me that she had recently adopted a little of her own. It was the first time I've heard her so happy in years. Do you think that I'm going to allow you to deny her own happiness.”

Alice knew at that moment that no matter what she said or did, it would not be of any help and quickly turned to exit the dojo, fearing for her own safety. As Alice was about to exit, she could feel a large hand grab hold of her right shoulder, the red head managed to twirl out of the way and create some distance between her and the Amazon.

“How the hell? She is fast...Abnormally fast!” Alice was surprised to see how the Amazon woman was able to close the distance between the two in the vast open area they were in. The young girl had no choice but to keep her guard up.

“You have a good reaction, and your defensive stance is commendable.” The amazon stated as she casually walked closer to the little.

“You think you can just do whatever you want because I'm smaller than you?” Alice replied in anger.

“I have no desire to adopt a little, however our law is in place to keep your kind in check. If you surrender and and hand yourself over to the authorities, I promise I will not harm you.” The amazon stated as she stopped within a few feet from Alice.

“Ya right, just surrender so I can be babied you freaks.” Alice had confidence in her martial arts and knew ways to take down an opponent bigger than her. However, the Amazon that stood before her, looked to have been trained in some form of combat which was the last thing that she needed

“How unfortunate.” The Amazon began to take a stance to go on the offensive.

Alice knew that she didn't stand a chance but she wasn't about to go down without a fight.

“What the hell is the commotion all about?” Another Amazon appeared from the entrance.

Alice took a quick glimpse to see the other figure that entered the room.

“Oh wow. It''s you. What are the odds.” The Amazon stated as she looked at Alice.

“You...You are the one from earlier! That saved me from that corrupt cop.” Alice was at a loss of words to see someone familiar.

“You know her, Tohru?” The silvered haired Amazon asked as she relaxed her stance.

“Kind of. Remember the story I told you about when I left work today and found a couple of stranded little's being chased down by a corrupt cop? This girl is one of them.” Tohru stated as she pointed at Alice.

“I see.” The Amazon was intrigued by the revelation.

“I'm surprised that you haven't been caught yet, I knew you were in for a rough time given how little's are usually treated. So what brings you here at my sensei's place.” Tohru stated as she walked up to the girl.

Alice started to relax, while she knew next to nothing about Tohru, she felt that she was someone that she could reason with, given her actions from earlier in the day.

“I'm looking for a Amazon by the name of Serena. She kidnapped a friend of mine and I'm simply trying to get her back.” Alice stated.

“Oh! So it was one your your pals that she adopted. That's pretty amazing.” Tohru chuckled as she adjusted her glasses.

“So...You think you can help me out here? Alice backed a away a bit as she focused on the silver haired Amazon.

“Master Kanna?” Tohru turned her attention to her martial arts teacher.

“I'm going to call the authorities and hand this little over to them, after all, it is the law.” Kanna stated as she suddenly appeared behind Alice and quickly held her down.

“Let go of me, you freak!” Alice tried to move but the overwhelming strength of the Amazon was too much. Tohru watched as the little struggled in vain.

“Tohru, would you be kind enough to call the police while I hold down our little intruder.” Kanna asked.

“I actually think I have a better idea. What's your name?” Tohru asked as she knelt down to look at the defeated girl.

“Alice.” Replied the little.

“Well, Alice, how would you like to come and live with me temporarily? Tohru asked.

“Tohru, are you actually thinking of adopting?” Kanna gave off a surprised look on her face.

“Nothing like that, it's just...I feel kind of sorry for the girl. She lost one of her friends to adoption and given her other friend isn't with her, I can only assume that she has now found a loving family as well.” Tohru replied

“You do realize that it is illegal to have a little live with you unless she is registered and chipped.” Kanna stated

“I know Master. How about cutting me some slack and even more so, for Alice here.” Tohru helped Alice to her feet. The red head quickly hid behind the Amazon while glaring at Kanna with ill contempt .

“I'll let this slide for now, but you should consider adopting her, I think it will do you well given all that you have gone through.” Kanna stated as she started to exit the room, leaving the two alone.

“Holy...You saved my ass again.” Alice took a deep breathe.

“Heh, it's not a problem, consider yourself lucky though. I was about to head back to my house. If you arrived a few minutes later, you would have found yourself trapped and most likely ended up in a reform school by tomorrow.”

“What's a reform school? Alice asked as she walked beside Tohru to her car.

“The very last place you want to end up at. Basically it's a school made to mentally and physically regress you back into babyhood before being adopted. “ Alice gave off a look of disgust as Tohru approached her car.

Alice was hesitant to enter the drivers seat of someone she didn't know, but her other option was to wander the cold streets without any direction which was not very inviting at the moment.

“Unfortunately I don't have a proper booster seat for you, so the seat belts in the car will not be of much help, just keep your head down, especially if there is any law enforcement on the road.” Tohru started her car with Alice at her side.

“Everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong.” Alice stated as she slammed the back of her head on the backseat.

“I don't doubt that at all. With today's current law's on little's, you really don't have much breathing room for anything.” Tohru replied

“Why did I have to end up in a freakish world like this? Why cannot it be like Wonderland?” Alice sighed.

“I kind of figured you were a portal little” Tohru smirked as she continued to drive

“I really hate that term.” Alice tried her best to relax as she adjusted her seating

“If you didn't like this world, why did you visit it? Didn't you read the pamphlets before coming? Hell, why did you even lose your tourist guide? That's the most important thing a portal little should know.” Tohru asked.

“We didn't come here by choice, me and my friends entered a forest in our world when we heard some weird noises and then soon after, our vision started to get distorted and then we eventually found ourselves in a city of Amazons.” Alice replied

“Unbelievable. So that's how you got pulled in.” Tohru stated with awe.

“Wait!? You know how we got transported to this dimension?” Alice was curious for an answer.

“There have been stories that in the world that you come from, that there are abnormalities called a dimensional tear which can cause people from your world be transported to ours by accident.” Tohru stated.

“Just my luck...Thank you for bringing us to that damn forest, Jessie.” Alice thought to herself.

The drive was rather quiet with the exception of a few yawns coming from Alice.

“So what were you doing at that Amazons house? Alice asked

“I was just simply visiting my sensei, nothing special. Tohru responded.

As they entered the driveway, Tohru could see that Alice was barely able to keep her eyes open.

“You look exhausted, when we get inside, you can knock yourself out on the couch if you want.”

“I appreciate it. As much as I want to save my friends, I don't think I will be of much help if I can't think or move properly.” Alice began to close her eyes, letting the darkness consume her.

“Poor girl. Things are not exactly going to get easier for her.” Tohru brushed Alice's red hair as she pulled her car into the garage of her house.

As Tohru opened the passenger door, she picked up the Alice and brought her inside the house.

“The next few days should prove to be quite interesting.” Tohru stated as she placed the slumbering girl onto her couch.

• Like 9

Interesting chapter and I look forward to the next morning. Seems like Alice will have to lay low for a minute and the other two are about to start on different adventures!

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Interesting chapter and I look forward to the next morning. Seems like Alice will have to lay low for a minute and the other two are about to start on different adventures!

The other two, Jessie and Aura, seemingly have a playdate in the morning. Either that or they're going to meet each other at the hospital when they get their exams and vaccines. 

Very good update, by the way, Ruby. Your best chapter yet!

• Thanks 1
  • crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 6

Just gotta say, I'm really enjoying at writing this story. I've got another diaper dimension story that I would like to write at some point. Thanks again for all the wonderful responses!

Chapter 6

“Time to wake up, sleepy head!” Aura could feel her body being lifted above the mattress she was sleeping on.

“What?...Where am I.” Aura started to feel like she was in unfamiliar territory as she winked a few times to get a better look at her situation.

“You are at your new home sweetie, although not official until later today.” Amber kissed Aura on her cheeks as she was carried into the bathroom.

“That's right, I'm in this weird dimension. And I was caught by this Amazon here.” Aura thought to herself as she was lowered so she could actually stand on the floor.

“I already awoke and gave your big brother a bath, he's currently watching some cartoons in the living room, so let's get you cleaned up so I can make you both some breakfast.” Amber removed Aura's long yellow shirt, leaving her in just the used pull up.

“You certainly did a number on this. I think it's in your best interest to wear something with a bit more protection. Don't you think? My little super soaker.” It took Aura only a moment to notice the uncomfortable feeling in her privates.

“That's right, I wet myself last night but I don't remember it being this bad...Did I wet myself while I was asleep!? This can't be happening!” Amber gently removed the used undergarment and quickly threw into into the nearest trash bin.

Quickly realizing that she was in her birthday suit. Aura quickly covered up her breasts and privates. She became fully alert as her face blushed immensely. Amber picked up the distraught girl and placed her into the bathtub and began to srub every part of her body.

“There is no reason to be bashful, after all I'm going to be cleaning up after you for quite a long time.” Amber giggled as she worked on Aura's back.

“Umm. Ms amber? Can I ask you a question?” Aura felt oddly comfortable despite the hands of the Amazon invading the most personal areas on her body.

“Sure thing sweetie but only if you start calling me, mommy or mama from now on.” Amber began to apply shampoo to the girl's short black hair.

Despite her personal objections to it, Aura decided to play along, hoping that it would lead to a more long term solution for her.

“Well...Mommy, I really am thankful that you have taken your time to look after me, given with all that has happened. Do you think you would be able to help me find my friends so we can head back to our dimension at some point?” There was no answer for a few minutes as Amber began to finish up washing her hair.

“After we get you checked at, later today, I'm sure we could ask around about your little friends but I want to be clear on one thing, Aura.” Amber's tone was more stern as she was drying off her off.

“This is your home now, sweetie. Whatever life you had back in your dimension is now gone. But don't you worry, I'm positive that you will eventually understand that this life is the one meant for you.” Amber wrapped the towel around the girl as she was carried back into Kyle's bedroom.

“But I'm not a baby, I'm a full grown person. I have family waiting for me back in my world.” Aura had to object, she hated to argue but for the sake of her lively hood, she had no choice but to do so.

“Perhaps one day when I feel that you have grown up enough, I'll assist you on reuniting with your biological family but for now, you are under my care.” Amber placed Aura onto the changing table. The little couldn't believe the Amazons response given how caring she was from the night before.

“But it's not fair, I don't wanna be here. I'm not a baby...I'M NOT!...”Before should escalate her tone of voice, Aura felt a rubber item forced into her mouth.

“Now hush sweetie. I fully understand that this rather odd for a portal little like you, but give it some time and you will come to accept this life and even appreciate it.” Amber began to lift the little's butt as she applied some baby powder to her bare bottom.

Aura whimpered as she tried to respond but the pacifier kept her from muttering a single word.

“I was planning on allowing you to wear another pull up for the rest of the day but given your recent outburst, it shows me that you are not ready to graduate from infancy.” Amber grabbed a diaper from the nearest shelf and placed it under the girls bottom.

“Alice was right, I should have gone with her.” Aura thought as she felt the soft padding of the diaper, wrap around her lower mid section.

“It's always the hardest on the first full day. If you can prove to me that you can be a good baby for the rest of the day, I promise to be more lenient with you. You think you can do that sweetie?” Amber stated politely as she applied the tapes to the side to finish the diaper change.

Aura nodded slightly while tearing up. She felt foolish for thinking that she could talk her way out of this.

“That's a good girl, aren't you my little Aura!” Amber came back from the closet to reveal a pink snap crotch onesie which did nothing to improve the girl's attitude.

“Why does it have to be pink!” Aura despised the color more than any other.

After submitting to her caregiver, Aura allowed the Amazon to place the infantile outfit on her.

“Now doesn't that feel better my little princess?” Amber asked as she escorted the girl into the living room.

Aura felt miserable mentally but surprisingly, she felt physically great much to her dismay.

“Now you two, enjoy your cartoons, I'll be back in a bit for yum yums.” Amber gently placed Aura into a playpen right next to Kyle, who's eyes were glued to the television screen.

“Kyle are you?...” Aura remembered she couldn't talk while she had the pacifier in her mouth.

As the girl went to remove the item from her mouth, a sudden urge of anxiety crept over the young girls mind.

“No, it's too scary to remove.” Aura thought as she decided to leave it in, feeling the joy and security of sucking on the soother.

“Heh, you look cute.” Kyle stated in a childish tone as he took a glimpse at Aura before focusing back onto his cartoons.

“Well, at least Kyle looks happy, unlike me.” Aura looked at how blissfully content, the boy looked. He was so absorbed into his cartoon show that it didn't look like he had a care in the world. She also noticed that he was wearing nothing but a diaper and a bright blue shirt that didn't even come close to covering it up.

“What exactly his he watching that's so interesting?” Aura was curious as to what caught the boy's attention.

Aura turned her focus to the television to see some talking animals and a little who was also wearing nothing but a diaper.

“It looks like the talking animals are trying to help the boy escape some weird dungeon..” Aura thought the premise of the show was ridiculous and wanted to focus her attention elsewhere but her eyes would not deviate from the show, no matter how much she wanted too.

“OH! That bunny is a funny!” Aura's undivided attention was on the cartoon for the next half hour, completely unaware of the show's influence on her mind.

After preparing breakfast for her two children, Amber walked in and she couldn't help but smile at how innocent and carefree her two adopted little's looked.

“Cartoon time is over. Now it's time for some yummy breakfast.” Amber picked Aura up from the floor while Kyle slowly lifted himself off the ground.

“Looks like Aura is still in her toddler trance state.” Kyle giggled as he walked over to his high chair.

“It's to be expected, given it's her first time watching cartoons from our dimension. Give her some time and the effects will lessen, just like you have, sweetie.” Amber pinched Kyle's cheek as she placed Aura into a high chair.

“How long do you think she will be mentally regressed, mommy?” Kyle asked as he was placed into a high chair of his own.

“She was only exposed for just a little bit, so I don't think it should last longer than an hour. I'm sure that I've already warned you, but don't put it on channel zero. Even that programming will cause you some long term effects.” Amber placed a bowl of scrambled eggs with bacon mixed into it onto Kyle's tray.”

“Don't worry, I learned my lessen from last time that I tried to watch something from there. How long was I mentally regressed, mommy?” Kyle asked as he took a bite of his meal.

“I believe you were regressed for two whole weeks. I had to take you out of school for a while and go on paternity leave so I could look after you. I didn't mind it actually, you were such an adorable baby back then.” Amber removed Aura's pacifier which caused the girl to whimper a bit.

“So are you saying that I'm not an adorable baby anymore?” Kyle pouted after taking a sip from his bottle.

“Of course you are, but I prefer you being able to speak and having thoughts of your own, don't you, sweetie?” Amber started to spoon feed Aura some apple sauce. The young girl was oblivious as she accepted each everything that was being put into her mouth.

“I certainly prefer being able to think and move on my own and not have my body go into auto pilot.” Kyle watched Aura with interest as the newly diapered girl smiled with glee as she tried to devour the spoon that Amber was holding.

“My wittle princess loves making messy's, doesn't she?” Amber continued to tease Aura as she purposefully made some of the sauce fall onto the girl's cheeks and chin.

“So mommy, how do you think Aura is going to like living here?” Kyle asked as he finished up his meal.

“Like with most little's, I think it will take some time for her to accept her new role in life, but after she get's into a more normal routine, I believe that she will love it with all her heart.” Amber started to wipe the girl's face as she was making preparations to head out.

“That usually works with a native little like me, you think it will be the same with a portal little?” Kyle asked.

“I understand that portal little's are known for being more difficult to convert but with Aura, I think that she may actually enjoy this, despite her objections.” Amber began to put away the dishes before helping her two little's out of there high chair's.

“Kyle, can you please get me a bottle out of the fridge? Amber asked as she held Aura in one hand.

“So are we going again?” Kyle asked as he grabbed the bottle.

“We are headed to the little's administration facility. I called my friend, Alex, and she was able to schedule us an appointment this morning so that we can officially adopt Aura here.” Amber grabbed her keys as the trio exited the house to head to there destination.

“I love Alex's daughter, she's so cute and energetic.” Kyle stated as he opened the backseat of the car and hopped in.

“I'm sure she would love to hear that. Also, we may get to see Serena's new baby girl. Alex also had setup some free time to get Serena's little, registered as well.” Amber stated as she buckled Aura into her booster seat on the passenger side.

“ I can't wait to meet her, I wonder what she's like?” Kyle was giddy with curiosity as his mommy buckled him in.

“I heard from Serena this morning....She apparently has quite the mouth on her.” Amber sighed as she sat in the drivers seat.

“I bet Aura will be interested in meeting another portal little like her.” Kyle stated as he started to play with some toys in the back seat.

- - - - - - -

Alice's eyes slowly began to open as she could smell the delicious aroma of bacon in the air.

“Now that's something I can wake up too.” Alice though to herself as she sat up on the couch. She adjusted her eyes a little to notice that it was bright outside, indicating that it was morning.

“What the hell?” Alice removed a blanket that was on her to notice that her jeans and shoes were removed but was thankful that the rest of her clothes were still on.

“Good morning, hope you slept well, I got some bacon and toast if your hungry.” Tohru entered the living room while taking a sip of coffee.

“Ugh, thanks, I haven't had anything to eat ever since I arrived in this crazy ass world.” Alice stretched a little before entering the kitchen

Alice noticed that the table was so high up that she would not be able to eat her meal properly.

“Figures.” Alice was no longer surprised, given yesterday's results. Even if she stood on the chair, her head would be barely above the table

“You alright with sitting on the table while having your meal?” Tohru asked as she walked beside her.

“I guess so.” Alice was slightly surprised to find herself being lifted onto the table by the Amazon.

“Help yourself.” Tohru stated.

Alice looked over to see a large plate of bacon and right next to it, a plate of toast. '

“I won't have to worry about starving if the food portions are like this.” Alice took her time with the abundance of food near her.

“I'm sure you have a bunch of questions, so feel free to ask, I'll do what I can to answer them.” Tohru replied as she went to grab another cup of coffee for herself.

“First off, thanks again for helping me out yesterday, both with the cop and your sensei. And while I mean no offense, can you please not remove any of my clothes without my permission.” Alice asked, while feeling a bit awkward.

“Sure thing, I'll respect your space, I thought you would be more comfortable sleeping without your shoes and jeans on. I'm guessing that your impression on us Amazons isn't exactly favorable based on your recent experience.” Tohru took another sip of her coffee while laying her back onto the fridge.

“Favorable is an understatement. Having to be constantly on the run from people that want to force there sick ideals on me is just the worst.” Alice hopped off the table after having her fill of the food. Tohru offered Alice a cup of coffee but the girl declined as she walked back into the living room.

“Ever since the government regime change from over a decade ago, all little's have lost the option to own a house or have a job of there own. Unless if you are a rich little that can buy out some of the politicians to keep your freedoms, the only option you have is to be adopted by a Amazon, which means being reduced at best to a life of a toddler.” Tohru took a seat on her recliner while Alice took a seat on the couch. The two of them knew that they were going to have a rather serious conversation and wanted to at least be somewhat comfortable while doing so.

“But why? Why do Amazons want to turn us into babies? Don't they know that we have already lived that type of life when we were first born? It makes no sense at all!” Alice asked

“We Amazons do understand how the life of a little works, it's really all due to our genetic code. When we Amazons reach a certain age, we start to grow a specific affection, or rather a powerful maternal instinct towards your kind, especially for us females. The males do have an affection but it's not as influential when compared to the female Amazons.” Tohru explained.

“And what about you? How come you are not all up on me and trying to put a freaking diaper on me?” This was a question that Alice was curious about, she wanted to know what Tohru's real intent was.

The amazon sighed as she took a moment to reflect on her life before looking at Alice in her eyes.

“It's...Rather complicated. Let's just say that at one point in my life, I was no different that the majority of my kind, however....Do to a certain circumstance, I no longer have that desire.” Alice could see that if was very difficult for Tohru to answer her question, it looked like she was about to throw up based on her expression.

“Can we change the subject, please. It's nothing against you, I just would rather discuss another topic.” Alice almost felt sorry for Tohru, whatever happened in her life must have been quite dramatic and not in a good way.

“Ya...Sure. So do you have any idea how I can rescue my friends and leave this dimension. I was told by another little that escaping this world wasn't possible unless if I were to get adopted, is that right? Alice asked.

“The short answer is yes, if you are not registered and chipped by a Amazon, you cannot leave this world under any circumstance. And even if you were, there is more to it than that.” Tohru responded.

Alice could feel a sickening feeling in her gut as her worst fears were coming to light.

“What else is needed to leave here.” Alice's expression began to dim.

“It costs over a hundred thousand to have one portal little to return to their world. So to put that into perspective, I only make around thirty thousand a year. So it's a huge financial hurdle.” Tohru stated.

“WHY? Why does it have to cost so damn much? Alice blurted out.

“It's for the obvious reason. Amazons don't want portal little's to return to their world. Hell, even native little's cannot leave this dimension no matter the cost. There is an even more sinister goal that our government does which actually involves your government as well.” Alice listened to hear what the Amazon had to say.

“Whenever there is a tour group of portal little's that come to visit and go sight seeing here, the tourist guide has a quota to make, And that is to make sure that at least one quarter of the total guests that visit, never leave. So the Tourist guide has a system in place to make sure that the minority of guests that visit will eventually get lost which will allow our people to place the portal little's into an adoption facility, an auction, or even a reform school.” Tohru stated.

“What the hell!? That's wrong on so many levels.” Alice replied.

“I concur, but it's an agreement by both our governments, most likely to build a foundation of trust which includes in trading resources and finances between the worlds” Tohru adjusted her glasses as she continued.

“How come I have never heard of this? I think the idea of traveling to a different dimension would be a big deal in our world.” Alice asked.

“Most likely, it only involves the top one percent of your people. The ones who are financially wealthy and or have good connections with the upper brass of the government. But I'm also sure your government does some shady businesses such as kidnapping the less fortunate so they can be shipped over here to be be adopted by our wealthier Amazons. Portal little's are considered an exotic value by our president.” Tohru stated

“And if I didn't enter that damn forest, I wouldn't have to know about all this.” Alice put her hands onto her face, knowing that she her situation was only going to get far more complicated.

After a few moments of silence, Alice continued with her conversation.

“So what about my friends? Anyway we can save them?” Alice asked

“That's hard to say. You said that one of your friends was adopted by Serena, she is a good friend of mine and we trained together with Master Kanna. What about your other friend? Do you know where she ended up?” Tohru asked.

“She was taken in by an Amazon that goes by the name of Amber. I doubt you know who she is, but I do know her address at least.” All of Alice's energy seemed to be sucked away as she continued to get answers she didn't want.

“Are you serious? That's so hilarious. I can't believe how fortunate you and your friends are.” Tohru couldn't help but to laugh out loud as she heard Alice's response.

The little was taken aback by Tohru's odd expression.

“Does this Amber person, have a little by the name of Kyle?” Tohru asked while trying to keep her composure.

“She does! So you know her as well!?” A look of shock could be scene from Alice's face.

“Yep, like with Serena, she is a close friend of mine and a former student of my master as well.” Tohru took a few deep breathes to calm herself down.

“Holy shit, what a relief, that is going to make things so much easier.” Alice could not believe the amount of relief that she was feeling, knowing that her friends were much safer than she thought.

“Hold your horses, while your friends are safe with my pals, it doesn't mean that they will simply just give them up without a second thought.” Tohru stated in a more serious tone.

“What do you mean? The red head was concerned.

“While I'm sure that Amber will be understanding of your dilemma, if she has decided to adopt another little, I doubt she will give her up. Oh , and don't get me started on Serena, she has been looking into adopting a little for over half a year and would probably try to spank you for even suggesting the idea.” Tohru exited her recliner to stretch for a moment.

“But they don't belong to them! They have there own families and lives back in our world.” Alice explained.

“And that type of response will fall on deaf ears. Keep in mind that our laws are different from yours. While I'm at it, I should teach you a few things to avoid yourself from being placed into diapers or a reform school just in case. Even though you are with me, it doesn't mean you are also safe. The moment you screw up, you will most likely find yourself in a nursery.” Tohru stated as she went to grab her keys.

“Are we heading somewhere? Alice asked.

“It's the weekend, so let's get some fresh air, plus I'm guessing that the clothes you have on, are the only pair you have, right?” Tohru asked.

“Yes, but so what?” Alice questioned

“I get the feeling that you are going be in our world for a quite a while, so there a guy I know that runs a shop that may sale normal clothes that will fit you.” Tohru stated as she opened the door to her garage.

“Can't we just go to one of the local clothing stores?” Alice asked.

“Do you want to wear frilly dresses, onesies, and a good ol fashioned diaper? Tohru asked.

“Hell NO!” Alice responded quickly

“In that case, my friends shop maybe the only place that will sale clothes that won't make you look like a two year old.” Tohru responded as she grabbed a booster seat and placed it in the passenger area.

“I'm not sitting on that.” Alice looked at the booster seat with disgust.

“Keep in mind , that if we get pulled over and you are not in one of these, the cops have the right to detain and bring you to a reform school if they please.” Tohru responded.

Despite her objections, Alice bit her lip and climbed on the booster seat and allowed Tohru to buckle her in.

“Why?....Why are you doing this for me? What exactly are you trying to get out of this? Alice was perplexed with how fairly the Amazon was treating her.

“Do I need a reason?” The Amazon asked as she hopped into her car seat.

“Just come up with one, it will make me feel slightly at ease.” Alice hated how forceful she was being.

“I guess...It's a nice change of pace from my usually boring weekend.”

- - - - - - -

“Aura is sleeping so peacefully, it's so cute.” Amber stated as she held the girl in her left arm while holding Kyle's hand with her right, as they headed for the administration building.

“I've never been a fan of busy places like this.” Kyle replied as they neared the entrance.

“We shouldn't be here for too long. Alex will be able to see us rather quickly.” Amber stated as she saw a familiar face exit the entrance.

“Serena! It's been a while, how have you been?” Amber asked as she walked towards her friend who was pushing a stroller.

“Heya, Amber, you are looking great, and how are you doing, Kyle? Staying out of trouble I assume.” Serena playfully pinched Kyle's nose which caused the boy to giggle.

“I'm being a good boy!” Kyle was overjoyed to see his mommy's friend.

“And is this your bundle of joy? She looks so precious! I'm so proud of you.” Amber looked inside the stroller to see Jessie, who was chewing on a cookie while holding onto a rattle.

“Take a good look, just got her all checked and registered, thanks to Alex. It wasn't easy though, I had to use some Alex's hypnosis tools in order to calm her down so she could be inspected.” Serena stated as she showed Amber her right hand.

“Why is there a bandage on your hand? Did your little, bite you?” She inquired.

“That's right, after we arrived here, the effects of the milk my baby girl drank from last night had worn off, so she wasn't exactly being compliant.” Serena rubbed her bandaged hand.

“Are you going to eventually remove her teeth because of this?” Amber asked while Kyle decided to take a glimpse of the regressed girl.

“Of course not, unlike the majority of the Amazons in there, I don't want to alter my baby in any way...I just want her to be a loving and happy baby girl.” Serena replied

“That's good to hear, I was never a fan of modifications as well.” Amber stated as she showed off Aura to her friend.

“Oh, what a cutie. A true sleeping angel. What's her name again?” Serena asked as she held the slumbering girl.

“Aura, and she has for the most part, been a well behaved portal little.” Amber took hold of the padded girl from Serena's arms.

“Oh, so your new baby is a portal little as well?” Serena stated with curiosity.

“That's right, apparently she got lost from her friends and somehow managed to hide herself in my little boy's closet.” Amber patted Aura's butt while she continued to suck on her pacifier blissfully.

“Wouldn't that be funny if our babies actually knew each other?” The two Amazons laughed a little bit at the thought.

“What's your little's name, Auntie Serena?” Kyle asked as he made some funny faces at the girl.

“Jessie, and I'm so thankful that she ended up with me, I wouldn't trade her for anything.” Serena replied.

“Wait!....What?” Kyle remembered hearing that name and it didn't take him long to realize the importance of it.

“Wow...So she is the friend that Alice and Aura spoke of. I can't believe the coincidence.” Kyle thought to himself.

“Anyhow, I should be going, I need to head to Little's R Us, so I can pick out some adorable clothes and furniture for my baby.” Serena stated as she pushed the stroller to head to her car.

“Perhaps we should setup a play date for our little's.” Amber suggested

“Will do!” Serena waved back as she left.

“Oh, looks like my princess is waking up.” Aura began to rub her eyes to see where she was.

“Where am I? This place looks scary.” Aura thought to herself as she pulled herself closer to Amber's chest.

“It's okay sweetie, we are just here to get you registered, it will be all over soon, I promise.” Amber gently patted the girl's back as she was brought inside.

“Life is about to  be more amusing.” Kyle started to think of Alice and wondered what happened to her, given that the friend that she was looking for was already found.

“Hope she's okay.” He stated as he followed his caretaker inside the building.

• Like 9

I wonder if we get to hear about about the inspection for Aura and I love the idea of a play date. Funny how Kyle knows the story and is able to be kind of a link for all parties

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 7

This chapter will focus on all three, hopefully it wont' be too confusing, Enjoy!

Chapter 7

“This looks like a pawn shop, you sure that this place actually sales clothes?” Alice looked around the store, to see a collection of musical devices and jewelry.

“I'm pretty sure they do. It's just not available for display.” Tohru responded as she walked up to the counter as she waited for someone to come out from the backroom.

Alice walked around the store, fascinated by the unique items that would stand out from her dimension.

“Don't wander too far from me, the store may look empty but don't let your guard down.” Tohru responded.

“Well well well. If my eyes don't deceive me, Is that you Tohru?” A Amazon with a shaggy beard and long messy hair, appeared before her.

“It's been a while, Leo, how's the business running?” Tohru asked.

“Slow and the profits are down this year, but ya know, I enjoy it and that is the most important aspect. So what brings you to my humble palace?”

“I was wondering if you could help out a friend of mine? Tohru pointed to Alice who's attention was on some samurai weapons that were plastered on the wall.

“You've got to be kidding. Did you go off and actually adopt a little? I'm honestly surprised.” The Amazon owner replied.

“It's nothing like that, I'm actually here to see if you still carry any normal clothes for little's.”

“I think I just might, hold on for moment.” Leo left for a moment to check the backroom.

“These weapons are beautiful, sucks that they have to be so big.” Alice was unaware that another Amazon was also paying attention to not just the weapons but to her as well.

“I don't think these items suit a fragile little like you.” The Amazon woman picked Alice up before she had time to respond.

“Hey, what the hell?! Put me down! Alice wanted shove her fist in the woman's face but she knew that it would not end well if she did so.

“Where's your parents? Oh, and what's this? You are not in a diaper? We can't have that!” The Amazon placed and held Alice onto a glass table as she searched her purse.

Alice couldn't believe the strength of the Amazons, it was far too unfair in her opinion.

“Excuse me, but that's my little that you have there.” Tohru responded to the Amazon as she appeared behind her.

“OH! I'm so sorry, I just saw this poor girl all alone and assumed that she was lost.” The amazon replied.

“A honest mistake.” Tohru quickly grabbed Alice and held the girl close to her.

Alice hated the feeling of being helpless but was relieved that Tohru had saved her.

“But don't you think that your little should be in diapers? It seems rather odd that she would not be wearing any protection.” The Amazon replied.

“What I do with my little, is none of your business, besides while it is legal for you to check a little and see if they wet or messed themselves, it is illegal for you to put a diaper on them unless they actually have had an accident.” Tohru gave a glaring look at the Amazon to indicate her malice.

“Whatever, such a law isn't really enforced anyways.” The Amazon started to head to the exit of the store. A few of the other Amazon customers quickly turned there attention back to the items in the store after eavesdropping.

“These people have no decency.” Alice replied as Tohru put her down so she could walk again.

“You have to be more careful! Some Amazons will try to kidnap a little even if they have a parent with them.” Tohru stated as she ruffled Alice's hair.

“I know, it's just bizarre and creepy.” Alice wanted to get out the dimension that she was in but knew that without Tohru's help, she would be screwed.

“Sorry to keep ya waiting!” Leo appeared from the back room with a cardboard box that looked to be filled with something.

“So, how much for this?” Tohru asked as she inspected the clothing. Alice was thankful that the clothing looked mature enough.

“It's on the house. There isn't a market for this type of clothing, well at least, not anymore.” Leo turned his attention to Alice.

“So what's your story, little gal?” The shaggy looking owner asked.

“Long story short, I'm stuck in this world by accident and need to find a way out. Until then, I need to find a way to keep myself safe from your kind.” Alice answered with disdain.

“That's totally awesome. Gonna fight the system! You have my full support. It's pretty rare to see a little that isn't being babied. Just to let you know, that you are in good hands with Tohru. That girl has got some bad ass fighting moves. The gal actually saved me from a local gangster around a year ago. Put your trust in her! I do.” Leo was so enthusiastic as he spoke highly of his friend.

“You give me too much credit, I was only able to help because I was at the right place and at the right time, kind of like with you, Alice.” Tohru patted the girl's head as she said her goodbyes to Leo. Alice sighed and followed closely behind the Amazon as they exited the store.

“What am I doing? I should be trying to find a way to escape this dimension. I shouldn't be out shopping for clothes. But if there was a way, I would have already tried it by now, I just have to bare with it.” As Alice entered her seat in frustration, Tohru quickly noticed the change in her expression.

“I know that you are feeling rather helpless, but just put up with it for the time being. There maybe a way to get you home, but before we cross that road, we should setup a date to see your friends first.” Tohru buckled Alice into her seat as she was about to head back onto the road.

“I really hope the two of them are doing alright.” Alice sighed as she thought of her friends.

- - - - - - - -

“Ms Amber? Doctor Alex Brawn will see you now.” The receptionist stated through a speaker.

“That took longer than I thought.” Amber breathed a sigh of relief after waiting for over an hour. The Amazon gently held the Aura while Kyle followed closely behind as they were escorted to the doctor's room. Kyle noticed that on his way there that they had just passed a Amazon couple whom were carrying a boy who looked to be missing some teeth and seemed to be mentally regressed based on his spaced out expression.

“Before that boy entered entered the doctors room, he was being rather loud and violent. He's the complete opposite now.” Kyle stated in his thoughts.

“Thank you so much for your patience, I would have seen you earlier but the combination of having some of our staff call out sick and having to perform some modifications on a certain number of little's caused me to fall behind schedule.” Alex stated as she took a seat in her chair.

“It's alright. Thank you for being able to see us on such a short notice” Amber took a seat while holding Aura in her arms.

“What's going to happen to me? Am I at the point of no return.” Aura whimpered through her pacifier, unable to cope with her situation.

“I take it, that this adorable baby girl is the one you spoke of on the phone?” Amber handed her over to Alex so she could get a first impression.

“That's right, she's an unexpected arrival but that actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise.” Amber replied

“A portal little, hmm. We have been getting more of them lately. The last couple I helped out, just recently acquired one for themselves and they requested the whole nine yards for there new baby boy.” Alex removed Aura's pacifier while brushing her hair with her hands.

“So I assume they wanted their little to be regressed permanently and also wanted to remove his ability to speak and move?” Amber asked.

“Exactly, the only thing they didn't want to change was his sex and hair.” Kyle shivered at the thought, thankful that he had such a caring mommy.

“So Aura was it? I bet this a bit different from your usual Saturday morning.” Aura nodded slightly, not wanting to keep eye contact with the Amazon doctor.

“It's always difficult for a lost little to transition into a less independent role, but just give it a few days and you will began to feel right as rain.” “The Amazonian doctor began to check the girl's blood pressure along with taking a sample of her blood.

“I just want to scream but if I do, it won't do any good.” Aura though to herself as she looked over at Kyle. The boy kept a stern look on his face. He hoped that she would not cause a fuss because if so, it could cause some severe implications.

“You think can smile for me, please? Alex asked as she used a portable device to scan the girl's whole body.

Aura gave off a forced smile, she then turned her attention to her caretaker who looked pleased but had a hint of concern in her expression.

“Based on the results, your baby girl is as healthy as she can be, no signs of any conditions. So I will finish up the paperwork you signed and get you a copy and then we can get the chip implanted.” Alex went to her computer to print off some documents.

“I'm so proud of you . You have been real mature through all this.” Amber kissed Aura on the cheek as she placed the little on her lap.

“I'm wearing a diaper like a baby, how is this mature?” Aura kept her thoughts to herself.

“Alrighty, now if you would please put your daughter on the table so she is laying on her stomach, I'll get the device ready.” Alex walked over to a cabinet yo pick up a specific device.

“What? What's going to happen now?!” Aura was feeling concerned as her diaper was lowered to her knees, leaving her butt exposed.

“It's going to be fine, the good doctor is going to put a small chip into you. There won't be any pain, I promise.” Amber reassured the frightened little.

“But why? Haven't you done enough?” Aura had never felt so violated in her life as she remained motionless.

It only took a few seconds as Alex injected the device into Aura's rear.

“All done, I bet that was quicker than you thought.” Alex replied as she went to put the device away.

“What just happened? I didn't even feel anything.” Aura questioned as her mommy put her diaper back on and buttoned up the onesie.

“Even though it's considered a chip, it's more of a nano machine. It's so small that the eye cannot even see it. However it is a vital component for your safety, sweetie.” Amber stated as she lifted the girl up so that she was put over her shoulder.

“In case any Amazons decide to get cheeky and try to steal you away from your mommy, this device will track your location and it cannot be removed at all.” Alex winked at Kyle who knew all to well how the device worked.

“Here's the paperwork, I'm sure you already know, but don't lose it. There is a heavy fine for having to replace it. Also it's mandatory, but I have to ask if you want to preform any modifications on your little before I let you go.” Alex asked

“Hmm. Now that you asked, I wonder...” Aura started to breathe heavier as she remained helpless on Amber's shoulder.

“MOMMY, ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING TO AURA!?” Kyle yelled out, concerned for his newly adopted sister.

“I'm sorry Kyle, I was just joking. It was really in bad taste, I'm not going to do anything accept give her the love and attention that she needs.” Amber stated as she patted the padded girl's butt. Aura was relieved but was depressed that she had no control over her own fate.

“Don't scare me like that.” Alex went over and ruffled the boy's hair to calm him down.

“I've got an idea, how about you bring your two little's over to my house tomorrow, I'll tell my husband to cook us a barbecue. I'm sure my daughter would love to see you and your babies.” Alex asked.

“That sounds like a plan, I'll invite Serena so she can show off her daughter as well.” Amber responded

“What about your sensei and Tohru? Maybe we should get the old martial arts team together?” Alex questioned.

“Master Kanna will be at the temple, meditating. However I should be able to cvconvince Tohru to show up. She doesn't really do much on the weekends.” Amber opened the door as she was about to head out while holding onto Aura.

“I really wish Tohru would consider adopting a little, it would benefit her immensely.” Alex snapped her fingers as she stretched a little.

“I know what you mean, she hasn't been the same since that incident. But we can't force something that she doesn't want. We can only support her by being by her side. Anyhow, see ya later, Alex!” Amber left with Kyle walking right beside her.

“So how are you feeling? Amber asked Aura as she put her into the booster seat.

“I....I don't know.” Aura felt secure but at the same time she felt alone, without her friends by her side.

“Well, I think I know something that may just cheer you up! How would you two like to get some tasty ice cream?”

“REALLY! Can mine be chocolate!?” Kyle's eyes were as wide as they could be after hearing the wonderful news.

“You and your chocolate addiction, hehe.” Amber kissed her baby boy on the cheek as she securely fastened him into his seat.

- - - - - - -

“Are you serious? God damn, why is everything here made to turn our kind into mindless lumps of flesh.” Alice was listening to Tohru on the different methods of how a Amazon can seduce and regress a little while they were waiting in traffic.

“Hypnotics via the television, music, and even certain smells such as candles can being used to regress your mindset and you wouldn't even realize it until it's too late. “ Tohru stated as she kept her attention to the road.

“And there is nothing that can be done to counteract it?” Alice asked.

“Nothing that is available for public use, at least to my knowledge.” Tohru replied.

“Jesus. I'm always up for a challenge but this is ridiculous.” The young red head stated with frustration.

“Also, keep in mind that any Amazon has the right to inspect you, to see if you had a accident. However they cannot put a diaper on you by law unless you actually went off and messed yourself. So no matter what, do not respond back with force, because if you do, then they will have the right to regress you both physically and mentally or even bring your butt to a reform school which would be the end of you.” Tohru stated as they entered a parking lot.

“So I can't even verbally fight back against these freaks of nature?” Alice asked

“Nope, it would be considered the same as using physical force.” Tohru exited her car as she went around to open the passenger side.

“Then how do I defend myself with all my wonderful options?” Alice replied with a sarcastic tone.

“You will need remain quiet and stay by my side at all times while in public. If you do, you will be okay.” Tohru helped Alice out of the car.

“We are at the local grocery store, consider this a form of training.” Tohru held Alice's hand very firmly.

“This is embarrassing.” Alice hated how childish she looked as her hand was being held by the Amazon as they entered the store.

“From this point on, you need to remain quiet, otherwise another Amazon may consider calling the authorities if they feel that I'm not taking proper care of you.” Tohru replied as she picked up the girl and placed her into a grocery cart seat.

Alice wanted to respond but a quick look from Tohru, told her to be quiet as a couple of Amazons went in front of them.

The duo traveled around the store to find some food and cleaning products. Alice noticed that besides the obvious difference in the size in the items, that the store was almost identical to her own at least that was until they passed the infant isle.

“These guys look to be a little older than me...Except they are wearing nothing but diapers or baby outfits!” Alice passed by several Amazons that had little's of there own that were strapped into a shopping cart, like she was. Most of the little's looked either spaced out or defeated. Occasionally they would pass a couple of little's that were blabbering like newborn infants.

“I'll kill myself before I allow my mind to be reduced to such a state!” Alice stayed quiet as she watched on in horror at how casual everyone was shopping, as if everything was just normal.

“I think we got everything that we really need. Good job for laying low.” Tohru stated as she headed for the checkout stand

AWW! Your baby is so adorable! Is it okay, if I can hold her a second?” One of the grocery bag handlers asked as she finished putting Tohru's items into the cart.

“Sure thing, go right ahead!” Tohru responded as she started to pay the clerk

Alice looked at Tohru with shock and disbelief as the grocery employee took her out of the cart to hold the little in her arms .

“When I adopt a little someday, I want her to look just like you!” The employee stated playfully as she poked Alice on her nose.

“I'm gonna kills this bitch...I'm gonna seriously kill this bitch.” Alice's thoughts were filled with rage as she gave off a forced smile.

“Oh, looks like someone could use a diapy!” The employee put her hand into Alice's pants to inspect her.

Alice's face blushed several shades of red as the Amazon had just touched her most sensitive of area's. The little had her hand put into a fist, ready to strike at any moment.

“Is it ok Ms, if I could put a diaper on your little?” The youthful looking Amazon asked.

“Did she have an accident?” Tohru inquired.

“Um, no she didn't. But don't you think that it would be in her best interest to have some protection?” The employee asked.

“I appreciate the offer but I will handle my little accordingly.” Tohru took hold of Alice and placed her back into the cart as they soon exited the store.

“It's moments like this, where your true character is put to the test. You did well, Alice, I'm proud of you.” Tohru stated as she removed the girl from the cart and put away the groceries.

“I don't know how much longer I can last! My entire body was just felt up on by that Amazon fuck! I want to destroy her SO GOD DAM BADLY.” Alice yelled out loud as they drove off.

“I've got a punching bag back at my house, I think you can put it to good use.” The Amazon chuckled as she headed back to her home.

“Tohru, you seriously need to help me get the hell out of here. I can't stay here too much longer.” Alice tried to regain her sense of composure.

“I promise that I'll do what I can, however that will have to wait for tomorrow. For now, let's focus on trying to calm down as we call it a day”

“Easier said than done.” The little responded.

“Whenever I'm stressed out, I usually like to pig out on some junk food. Can you think of anything that sounds good to have?” Tohru asked

“Please tell me you have Hawaiian pizza in your dimension!?” Alice pleaded

“We certainly due! I'll order it for delivery when we get back.”The red head took a huge sigh of relief that she was about to be rewarded for all the humiliation she had just gone through.

- - - - - - - -

“Wha...Where am I?” Jessie regained her self awareness as she soon realized that she was sitting in a baby bouncer in Serena's house.

“Crap! I've gotta take a crap!” The blonde haired little soon could feel her bowls start to take action. Jessie tried her everything she could to remove herself from the infantile device without alerting the Amazon that had imprisoned her.

For the next few minutes, Jessie tried to keep herself from messing but it was in vain as her body gave in. The warm mush that pushed into her diaper was fully apparent much to her dismay.

“I can't believe I just shit myself! Why did this have to happen...” Jessie soon found herself bawling like a baby, unable to find a proper response to what had just occurred.

Serena could hear the wailing noises of her baby girl as she walked into her living room.

“Oh my, did my wittle one, make a messy?” Serena inspected the little as she pulled her out of the bouncer.

“Why can't I stop crying? What's going on with me?” Jessie's mind was unable to order her own body to comply as the Amazon sat herself down on a rocking chair while holding the girl to her bosom.

“Perhaps this will cheer you up.” Serena exposed her breasts, hoping her little would calm down a bit.

“Ugh...NO! STOP!” It took all of Jessie's will to keep herself from succumbing to being breast fed.

“Oh my...Not hungry for this type of meal? Then perhaps we should try this.” Serena pulled out a baby bottle from her pocket.

“Please stop! I don't wanna!” A surge of humiliation could be felt throughout the little's body as the bottle edged closer to her mouth.

“Don't be such a fussy fuzzball. This formula will help you calm down and even provide important nutrients for a newly acquired little such as yourself.” Serena stated gleefully as she forced the rubber nipple into the girl's mouth.

As much as she wanted to reject the bottle, Jessie found that her body had different plans as her mouth began to suck down the liquid formula without any resistance.

“Its tough isn't it? But you will soon understand that this is the only life you need.” Serena knew that training her little to accept her role would not be easy but she was up for the challenge.

A sounds could be heard coming from the Amazon's cell phone as she took it out of her pocket while she continued to feed her baby girl.

“Oh, Amber! What's up? … A barbecue at Alex's house? … I'm all for that. …. Be sure to tell that idiot husband of her's to use the spicy kind of sauce, not that half ass stuff he makes.” Serena spent the next few minutes catching up with her old friend before hanging up.

“Looks like you are going to have a play date tomorrow. My friend, Amber just acquired a adorable looking girl. I hope you can be friends with her.” Jessie ignored everything that the Amazon spoke of, focusing all her attention to consuming all the liquid within the bottle as her mind began to regress a little.

- - - - - -

Amber put her cell back into her pocket as she watched silently as her two babies were playing with a bunch of toy blocks and cars. The Amazon could see that Kyle was really absorbed into his activity and while Aura was playing with some of the blocks, she could tell that it was forced and not something that she was invested into.

“How about I put a movie on?” Amber asked as she turned on the television.

“Can you pretty please put the King of the Lions on?” That's my favorite, I'm sure Aura will like it as well.” Kyle insisted as he sat on his knees.

“Are you okay with that, Aura?” Amber asked as she used the remote to head to her list of movies that were on demand.

“I...Guess so.” Aura didn't really care at the moment, she had zero motivation for anything, for she wanted to be reunited with her friends again.

Amber easily noticed how distressed her baby girl was and wanted to do something to change that. After putting on the movie for a half hour , the Amazon paid close attention to Aura to see if the movie would change her attitude. Unfortunately it didn't seem to be working. The movie itself didn't have any hypnotic suggestions like with the cartoons on cable television. The amazon wanted her little girl to enjoy her new life naturally but it wasn't going as planned.

Kyle looked so happy, the polar opposite of Aura as the movie progressed. Amber decided to take action and help ease her newly adopted little.

“Come here, sweetie. We need to have a little chat.” Amber gently picked Aura out of the playpen as she brought her to the couch.

“What's on your mind? Are you worried about your friends?” Amber began to massage the girls shoulders, hoping to ease her tension.

“I miss them, So much so.” Aura could feel Amber's heartbeat as she placed the back her head onto the Amazon's chest.

“I promise that starting tomorrow, I'll do whatever I can to help find your lost friends. The doctor from earlier today has a husband that is also a lawyer, he should be able to investigate into it.” Amber gently placed the girl into a cradling position.

“Thank you.” Aura blushed as she felt oddly relieved and safe.

“Perhaps I can do something to relieve your anxiety.” Aura began to wonder what Amber was talking about as she began to remove her sweater and then her shirt.

“You can't possibly!?” Aura realized what her caretakers intentions where as Amber removed her bra, leaving her breasts exposed.

“Do I have too?” Aura kept her attention away from The amazon's face.

“I'm not forcing you but this would certainly help take off some of the stress you are feeling.” Aura wanted to say no, and that the Amazon was crazy for suggesting such a idea. However after glimpsing into Amber's eyes, something in her mind told the little that she was going to be alright.

“Before I nurse you, I just want to let you know that you will mentally regress for a short period. During that time, I will protect you with all my love.” Aura could see the genuine affection of her caretaker and that she had her best intentions in place.

“I guess this won't be so bad.” Aura thought to herself before opening her mouth to the soft flesh of the Amazon's breast.

“Just take it slowly.” Amber replied as she ruffled the girl's hair.

Aura took a moment before she her mouth decided to act on it's own and suck down the milk that the Amazon naturally produced.

“Wow! This is better than I could have possibly imagined!” Aura didn't understand or even wanted to know how such a delicacy could be hidden in such a intimate way. Soon all her thoughts began to diminish as her mind began to regress into it's most infantile nature as she nursed.

- - - - - - - -

“Alice! Pizza's here!” Tohru yelled out to the little who was curretly in the backyard.

The red head had just finished a few swift kicks to a punching bag as soon as she heard the Amazon's voice. As the girl walked back into the house, she grabbed a paper towel on the counter to wipe off some of the sweat from her workout.

“Take as much as you want.” I've got some soda for us in the living room.” Tohru responded as she exited the kitchen.

“I can't believe you have your own mini dojo in the backyard, that's freaking sweet.” Alice replied as she went to grab a slice of pizza from the counter. The girl was slightly frustrated that she had to stand on a chair to make things easier for her.

“It's nowhere near as large as Master Kanna's but it does the job, that's all that matters.” Tohru responded as she poured herself a glass of soda while doing the same for Alice.

As Alice took a seat on the couch, Tohru noticed that the girl had only taken one slice.

“These portions are ungodly. I think one will be enough to fill me up.” Tohru giggled after hearing the response from the little.

The Amazon turned the television on to her favorite station.

“This channel doesn't have any shows that will effect your kind, plus it has my favorite crime drama. It's called Order and Law, special victims unit.” Tohru stated as she took a bite of her pizza.

“Your gonna have to write down a list of channels that I have to watch out for, if I'm somehow stuck here longer than I want to.” For the first time in a long while, Alice felt a sense of bliss, which was more than welcomed.

“While some channels do have hypnosis like effects on little's they are usually short term and don't reduce your mind too far.” Tohru stated as she took sip of her drink.

“I don't need anything done to my mind whatsoever.” Alice turned her attention to the show on the television.

“There is one channel that you must never turn it on too. It's channel zero. That station was created to permanently reduce a little's mind into infancy. No matter what, do not even put it on there for a second.” Tohru stated with a serious tone.

Alice nodded her head in agreement as another sound could be heard, coming from Tohru's cell phone.

“Hello? Oh...Amber, how are you? … That's great to hear!....A barbecue at Alex's? ...Serena will be there as well with her baby girl?...Sure I'll be there. … I actually will be bringing a guest along, if that's alright?” Alice listened in on the conversation while keeping her eyes onto the show.

As Tohru finished her call, Alice asked the Amazon what the conversation was all about.

“Amber, the Amazon that you visited the night before, has invited us over to a friends house for lunch tomorrow and more importantly, your two friends will be there as well” Tohru responded with a hint of excitement.

“Finally! A light at the end of the tunnel!” Alice's felt confident about the future. She would be able to reunite with her friends and perhaps with the help of her Amazonian friend, she would be able to find a way back to her dimension.

• Like 7

I thought I had commented on chapter 6? Guess you just update so fast. 

Anyway, everything is progressing beautifully, but I'm just curious about Jessie because there is not a lot of details regarding her. Is she in only a diaper/topless or in an outfit? Is her hair frizzy from not being washed or humidity or is it how her new mom does her hair? Many questions that can be solved with just a tiny bit more derailing and descriptions. Regardless, I'm loving the story!

12 hours ago, Cya said:

I thought I had commented on chapter 6? Guess you just update so fast. 

Anyway, everything is progressing beautifully, but I'm just curious about Jessie because there is not a lot of details regarding her. Is she in only a diaper/topless or in an outfit? Is her hair frizzy from not being washed or humidity or is it how her new mom does her hair? Many questions that can be solved with just a tiny bit more derailing and descriptions. Regardless, I'm loving the story!

I'll admit that ive kinda neglected jessie especially with with certain descriptions.  The next chapter will have mostly take place in one location bringing everything together. 

Thanks for enjoying the story!

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 8)

I skimmed through the proof reading. It felt like this chapter took forever to complete but I enjoyed writing it! Hopefully you will enjoy reading it!

Chapter 8

“What's wrong, Kyle? You seem kind of distracted.” Amber asked as she took her time to scrub every part of Aura's body while the two little's were in the bathtub.

“It's nothing...Nothing at all.” Kyle hesitated as he spoke. He normally did not mind being bathed by his Amazonian mother but it was now different due to there being another little and it being one of the opposite sex. He felt excited but for all the wrong reasons as kept his entire body submerged in the water with the exception of his head.

Aura was still in a slightly regressed mental state as she playfully splashed the water causing some of it to go over the tub.

“You certainly are are quite the energetic one but I need you to behave while I finish up with your brother, can you do that for me, sweetie?” Amber asked as she finished washing the girl's hair.

“Okay, mama.” Aura focused her attention on the rubber duck toy that was in front of her while Kyle kept his focus on his caretaker.

“Tomorrow is going to be a very fun day. I've got to make sure you both are squeaky clean when we are at Alex's house.” Amber stated as she began to scrub Kyle's body.

“So Serena and her adopted little will be joining us as well?” Kyle asked as he began to relax as his mommy started to clean his rear end.

“That's right! Also Tohru will be there as well. We haven't seen her in a while, haven't we?” Amber asked as she started to shampoo the boy's hair.

Kyle was having thoughts about telling his mommy that Serena's little was actually a friend of Aura's but decided against it. He didn't want to create any drama until tomorrow afternoon.

“I wonder what happened to Alice? I really hope she didn't get caught but if she did, I hope she's only in a adoption facility and not a reform school. Because if it's the school, she will lose all her thoughts and memories when they are done with her.” Kyle shuddered at thought.

After she was finished, Amber helped Kyle out of the tub and began to dry him off.

“Now you go ahead and wait in your nursery, I'll be there in a moment to get you changed.” Amber stated as she pulled Aura out of the tub and started the process of drying her off.

“Is it, beddy times?” Amber could barely contain her joy at hearing how cute Aura sounded in her toddler mindset.

“It's almost night night. But first we need to get you into something more comfortable.” Amber kissed Aura on her nose as she carried the girl to Kyle's room.

Kyle did some poses in the mirror while he was waiting for his mommy to show up. Amber giggled to herself as she watched her naked baby boy, completely unaware that she was already in the room.

The boy soon noticed that he wasn't alone and quickly covered his privates as Amber placed Aura onto the changing table.

“Aren't you the modest one, it's so cute.” Amber pinched Kyle's cheek. He felt nothing but shame for being caught at doing something so odd.

“Diapy time?” Aura asked as she placed her thumb into her mouth.

“That's right my smart little princess.” Amber began to apply some baby powder onto Aura's lower half. Aura seemed to be unfazed as her butt was being lowered onto the diaper.

After carefully applying the tapes to the diaper, Amber helped Aura up into a sitting position.

“So what color would my princess like to wear for night night?” Amber held out a yellow, purple, and a pink nightie.

“No pink, NO pink” Aura's words were barely manageable as she kept her thumb in her mouth

“Aww. I think pink looks best on you, but I'll let you win this round.” Amber smiled as she decided on the purple nightie.

The Amazon struggled a little bit to get the outfit on her baby girl as Aura refused to stop sucking on her thumb.

“I need to get your arms into this, sweetie.” Amber tried to convince her little but Aura simply wouldn't budge.

“Maybe this will help.” Kyle handed his mommy a pacifier while he kept his head down. He felt awkward being in his birthday suit around someone that wasn't his caretaker.

Aura gladly accepted the pacifier which allowed Amber to place the nightie onto her.

“You are smart boy, yes you are!” Amber kissed Kyle on his cheek as she placed Aura into the crib.

“Now let's get you all comfy womfy.” Kyle enjoyed the attention he received as Amber took her time applying the baby powder onto his privates.

“Mommy? You think I could just sleep in my diapy for tonight.” Kyle asked as his mommy began to put the diaper onto him.

“What's the occasion, sweetie?” Amber asked as she applied the tapes to his padded undergarment.

“My body is feeling kinda warm, so I think I can go without a sleeper for tonight.”

Amber placed her hand on Kyle's forehead.

“You don't feel like you are coming down with a cold... I bet your body is still feeling a little excited from sharing a bath with your adopted sister, huh.”Amber replied.

Kyle blushed deeply, he didn't look at Aura in a sexual way but it was the first time that he had actually had shared a bath with a fellow little of the opposite sex.

“How...Did...You know?” Kyle kept his focus away from Amber's eyes

“Little boy's have a certain body part that gives them away. Don't feel guilty about it. You are my baby and I understand that little's have a unique instinctive nature.” Amber hugged her little boy for a minute before placing him into the same crib as Aura.

“Ill be back in a minute with your bottles.” Amber exited the room after tucking her two little's in.

“So...Aura, are you still...Regressed?” Kyle turned his head slightly to see Aura, whom was smiley while some drool could be scene, coming from her mouth.

“I'll take that as a yes.” Kyle knew he wouldn't be able to hold a proper conversation with his adopted sister, so he decided to focus his attention onto the mobile above him.

“I've got you both your baba's!” Amber stated with excitement as she gave her two little's there drinks.

“Would you look like me to ready you two a bed time story before I call it a night?” Amber asked

“Sure thing, mommy!” Kyle's mom went over to the cupboard to pick out a book.

Amber took a seat near the edge of the crib as she placed a blanket over the two.

“Yummy, it's chocolate milk, mommy!” Kyle stated enthusiastically.

“I thought you would like it. Apparently, your little sister does as well.” Amber was pleased that Aura was peacefully drinking her bottle without any protest. She hoped that her baby girl would be just as docile when she wasn't mentally regressed.

“So are you going to put Aura into daycare when we are at school?” Kyle asked

“I was thinking of signing her up for the same class as you. I may have to pull a few strings given the conflict of interest since I'll be the one teaching but I think things will workout for us.” Amber stated as she started to open a book to read to her little's.

“I hope you like fairy tales, because that's what's on the menu for tonight.”

“YAY!” Both Kyle and Aura yelled excitedly. There was a moment of silence before all three of them laughed at how in sync they were.

- - - - - - -

Serena took her time to gaze at her Jessie as she slept comfortably in her new crib. It did help as she had just breast fed the little before putting her down for her bedtime.

“I hope she behaves tomorrow. I would not like to punish or use hypnotics on her. I just want my baby to accept her new role in life.” Serena watched Jessie as she clutched her stuffed tiger plushie as she sucked on her pacifier in her slumbering state.

“I've got two weeks of maternity leave, plenty of time for us to bond together. After that, I should consider bringing her to the local daycare when I have to get back to my boring as hell job.” Serena entered her room and started to remove her nightgown, leaving her in just her panties.

“I think my breasts have become a little more swollen. Not a bad look actually.” Jessie took her time to admire her figure, proud of her Amazonian physique.

“It's gonna be nice to see the whole group again.” Serena thought of her friends that she would be seeing tomorrow before she entered her bed and turned off the lights.

- - - - - - - - -

“Alice, I filled the tub up for you. So you can take a bath anytime your ready.” Tohru stated as she walked in the backyard to see the red head doing some push ups.

“Thanks, I'll get to that.” Alice brushed off some sweat as she headed for the bathroom.

“You can just leave your clothes on the floor near the door. I'll get to them in the morning.” Tohru stated as she took a seat on the recliner.

As soon as Alice entered the bathroom, she thought about using the shower instead since she was more familiar with it than a taking a bath.

“This is bullshit like everything else in this dimension.” Alice found out that the lever to the shower was out of reach, so she decided to resign and use the tub next to it.

“She certainly went out of her way for me.” Alice thought as she saw that the tub was nearly full and a pair of clothes were set out for her on the counter top.

The little, took her time on removing her clothes. It was the first time that she had undressed herself since arriving in the Amazon's world.

It some adjusting but Alice managed to enter the bathtub without any troubles, the warm water was a welcome feeling for her. After grabbing a bar of soap that was left out for her, she curiously decided to sniff her armpit. The foul smell told her all that she needed to know as she started to lather her body with it.

“I hope I can get my friends back tomorrow and go back to our world.” Alice wanted to enjoy her bath but the growing anxiety about the great unknown was always on the back of her mind.

“I can't believe that I can stand in the bathtub and move around in it.” Alice almost felt like she was in a swimming pool as she started to get comfortable.

“Are you looking for a little to adopt? Just come on down to Jackson's Auction house. We have plenty of little's that need a place to call home, our bidding's start at the low cost of five thousand in cash only, so be sure to bring your wallet and your smile.” Tohru turned volume off after seeing the commercial. She was disgusted with how the little's on the commercial were being treated. She could tell that the little's were being forced to smile on the camera but there eyes showed how dead they looked on the inside.

“Our kind is taking too much advantage of little's.” Tohru started to think of Alice and wondered if she was doing alright. She decided to check up on her, given that she was in the bath for over twenty minutes.

The door opened as the Amazon entered the hallway. She saw Alice wearing a grey tank-top with a pair of polka dot panties.

“How are you feeling?” Tohru asked.

“Much better, physically that is.” The duo walked back into the living room to relax a bit before calling it a night.

“The clothes to your liking?” Tohru asked as she went to the kitchen to grab two plastic bottles of water.

“It's not my style but it's better than the alternative.” Tohru knew what Alice meant as she handed the water bottle to the girl.

“Watcha watching?” The little asked as she took a seat on the couch.

“Just some late night talk show. It's almost over though, you care to watch the rest with me?” Alice nodded her head as Tohru turned the volume back on program.

“This is just like the Conan O'Brien show.” Alice thought as she continued to watched the interviews between the guest and the talk show host.

After the show was over, a commercial started to play a preview for a movie. Tohru didn't think much of it as she was about to head to her bedroom, but she turned her glance over to Alice to see that she was completely absorbed into the movie preview, her eyes wouldn't even blink.

“What the hell is this stupid cartoon? It's so dumb...And yet I can't stop watching...It's actually kinda interesting.” Alice thought as she watched a talking moose and a squirrel enter a space ship. The colors where so mesmerizing and the sounds of the cartoon where keeping her focused only on the preview.

Tohru quickly turned off the television which caused Alice to break out of her trance.

“Sorry about that. I didn't take into consideration that the commercials had hypnotizing effects on little's as well.” Tohru stated as she carefully looked over the girl.

“What..The...FUCK!” Alice was at a loss for what she had just felt.

“So that's what being hypnotized is like? Alice slapped her face a bit as Tohru nodded her head in agreement.

“It was like I just didn't care for anything except what was on the screen. It felt like my mind was going completely blank and numb!” Tohru went over to try and calm her down.

“Did you feel any tingling or warm feelings in your body? Tohru asked as she put her hand on the girl's shoulder.

“Nothing like that. Is that a sign of something worse?” Alice asked

“Yes, it would usually signal that your mind and body has accepted the infantile nature and could lead to further regression depending on the situation.”

Alice started to tear up as she planted her face into Tohru's stomach.

“I hate this...So much...I don't want to have my mind turned into mush.” Tohru gently patted on the girl's back, trying to help her in any way should could.

“Don't worry. As long as I'm with you, I won't let any of the other Amazons have there way with you.” Alice looked up and could see the sincerity of Tohru's expression. The little could not but help to smile that she had someone who would protect her from the evil's of the Amazonian world.

“Thank you.” Alice took a moment to take a few deep breaths to regain her composure.

“I'm going to hit the hay. You need anything before I call it a night?” Tohru asked as she started to exit the living room.

“Tohru...You think...That I maybe able to sleep in your bed? At least for tonight?” Alice bit her lip as she spoke up.

“I've got no problem with it, but what's the reason?” Tohru was curious as Alice walked closer to her .

“I'm still a little shaken up by that damn commercial, I just don't feel like being alone for tonight. That's all.” Tohru was a bit worried that the commercial had done something to Alice but brushed it off due to normal anxiety.

“I've got a king sized bed, so there's plenty of space for the both of us to sleep on.” Alice followed Tohru to her bedroom.

“Wow, that's some collection you have there!” Alice was amazed at the swords and shields that were decorated on the walls of the Amazon's bedroom.

“It's just a simple hobby of mine. Thanks for noticing.” Tohru started to undress herself.

Alice managed to grab hold of the sheets as she managed to pull herself onto the mattress, not wanting to embarrass herself by asking for help.

“Of course they are huge, She's a Amazon.” Alice glimpsed at Tohru's breasts as the larger woman took a seat on the opposite side of the bed.

“One thing I really need to mention as well. One of the strongest ways to regress a little is to breast feed them. Not only that, but it actually will cause the little to be dependent on their Amazonian caretaker.” Tohru pulled up the covers as she turned off the light to the room.

“Why...Are you telling me this?” Alice was thankful the lights were off, she didn't want to show how much she was blushing.

“The reason is, that if your friends start act oddly tomorrow, it's most likely because of that. All newly adopted little's are usually breast fed after the first day or two, so the bonding process between a Amazon and little are made.” Tohru stated as she closed her eyes.

“That's just messed up and disgusting.” Alice began to think of her two friends. She had no doubts that they would be alright and that they could resist from sucking on a Amazon's vile tits.

The little closed her eyes. She was secretly happy to be next to someone that was so kind and helpful during her time of need.

- - - - - - - - - -

As the sun shined through Jessie's eyes as the glow from the sun reached her window, she started to open her eyes. She was able to remove the pacifier in her mouth as she rolled around her crib that was surrounded by stuffed animals.

“So this is what I have to look forward to from now on, huh?” Jessie stated to herself as she sat up. She could feel the soft padding beneath her infantile sleeper. Oddly enough, she didn't feel like trying to fight today or even find a way to escape as she took her time to gaze around her nursery.

“It could be worse.” Jessie was coming up with imaginary situations where she could have ended up as a sex slave for some pimp or even dead.

After spending a few minutes sitting still, the blonde haired little started to feel her diaper become a bit warmer.

“Oh, I just wet myself. Oh well...”Jessie did not feel any form of disgust or shock, but rather a sense of tranquility that puzzled her for a moment. Normally she would have acted out with furious anger but right now she felt as calm as a monk. Before she could think more about her predicament, her Amazonian mommy walked in on her.

“Looks like someone is a morning person. So how are you feeling this today? Are we still feeling grumpy from yesterday?” Serena watched on, expecting to hear nothing but derogatory remarks from her little.

“I'm feeling pretty well. Say mom....I mean mommy...Can you change me before my diaper get's cold?” Jessie asked with a straight face.

Serena was bug eyed, she couldn't believe how well disciplined she was compared to the past two days. The Amazon started to think it was a ruse, that she was trying to trick her so she could let her guard down.

“I will love to change you my love, but keep in mind that if you start to act out, I won't go easy on you.” Serena lowered the railings to pick up her baby girl.

“Don't worry mama, while I would rather be back in my world, I understand that I'm yours now and I don't want another spanking, so please don't punish me.” Serena could see the truth in Jessie's eyes as she was brought to the changing table.

As Serena began to change her little, she started to question as to what could have brought on the sudden change. While breast feeding does have a decent effect on little's, it's not a guarantee that the bonding process would work. Usually for the most stubborn little's, it would require strong amounts of hypnotism and consistent punishments to break a little's self consciousness and even then, the little could end up being permanently regressed, mentally and possibly physically. While Serena thought closely about the possibility of doing that, she wanted Jessie to be able to talk and think for herself while living her life as a baby.

As soon as she finished taping on Jessie's new diaper, the thought occurred to her that the formula that she was given by Alex, after registering her little may have been the reason.

“Alex did tell me that the formula works wonders on a little's brain activity when it's mixed with breast milk. If that's the case, I'll need to thank her and ask how long this stuff last's.” Serena began to blowing raspberry's on Jessie's bare stomach. The little didn't waste anytime as she started to burst out laughing as her caretaker enjoyed every minute of it.

“This is how it should be. I can't wait to show my baby to everyone.” Serena stated in her mind as she started to look for an adorable outfit for her adopted little.

- - - - - - - - - - -

“Feeling much more clear headed today, Aura?” Kyle asked as he removed his pacifier from his mouth while sitting next to his adopted sister. The two of them sat in the back of the car in their booster seats.

“I guess, I'm still feeling kind of fuzzy in my head.” Aura replied. She only remembered certain instances from last night as she relaxed the back of her head on the seat. The little didn't even realized that she had already been diaper changed and put into a new legless snap crotch onesie, earlier on.

“It's normal to feel a bit woozy. I was the same after my first feeding. After a few more, your body will grow accustomed to it so it won't have as strong of an effect.” Kyle stated as he put his pacifier back into his mouth, enjoying the sensation.

“MAMA!” Aura yelled out, hoping to get her caretakers attention.

“Yes, sweetie? Is something wrong?” Amber asked as she kept her attention to the road.

“Were are we going?” Aura asked as she sniffed her nose.

“We are off to Alex's house. She is the nice doctor that helped you out yesterday. We are are having a get together with some old friends.” Amber stated.

“I NEED TO GO POTTY!” Kyle chuckled to himself at how babyish, Aura sounded.

“Just go ahead and go boom boom in your diapy. I'll change you when we get there.”

Aura pouted as she started to force her body to relieve itself.

“Something about this is wrong...But I don't know what it is... Whatever, mommy will take care of me.” Aura could feel and see her diaper expand as she messed herself.

Kyle watched as Aura placed her thumb into her mouth afterwards.

“She's adapting quite well. to this life. I wonder how Alice is holding up? Kyle though as the trio headed to there destination.

- - - - - - - - -

“I would never be caught dead wearing clothes like this in my dimension but beggars can't be choosers.”Alice thought as she stared at the bright yellow panties before putting them on.

“At least the black shirt and jean shorts are somewhat decent.” The red head was starting to get nervous. While she was happy to finally reunite with her friends, she was a somewhat apprehensive about meeting Tohru's friends given the brief description from what she was told.

“You almost ready in there?” Tohru asked as she looked over her hair in the mirror for a moment.

“Ready is as I can be.” Alice entered the living room. She tried to keep a positive attitude knowing that there was a possibility that she could save her friends and exit this god forsaken dimension, once an for all.

“Now listen, you can act normally around everyone there, I know them all well enough so you won't have to put up a fake act but don't get cocky. Serena and Alex may take some offense that you are not diapered but Amber and Alex's husband, David should be okay with it, based on some past experience I have with them when it comes to little's.

“While you may know Kyle, keep in mind that he is Amber's baby boy, so tread carefully. Also David and Alex have a daughter of there own, however unlike you and your friends, she is a Amazon toddler. She's around your height but you need to treat her like a toddler from your dimension and most importantly, you cannot use any fowl language inside their house. I cannot stress the importance of that, understand! Alice was caught off guard by how serious Tohru's tone of voice was. She knew that she had to be on her best behavior if she wanted to keep her hopes alive and not find herself on any of the Amazon's bad side.

Alice allowed Tohru to buckle her in. She still blushed at how juvenile she must have looked while siting in the booster seat.

“I've never felt so nervous in my entire life.” Alice clinched her fists to ease her nerves.

“I can't blame ya. There is a lot stacked against you. But at least I can try to keep you out of any danger.” Tohru replied as she headed off to Alex's house.

- - - - - - -

Come on in! I was about to start the barbecue....So this is your newly adopted daughter?” Aura kept her head down, feeling a bit embarrassed that Amber was holding her in her arms while Kyle was able to walk on his two feet while they stood at the front door of Alex's house.

“Don't be shy, Aura. Say hello to David, he is Alex's husband.” Amber stated as she patted the timid girls butt. Aura didn't want to get on her mommy's bad side, so she extended her hand and waved a simple hello to him.

“She's a cutie, you did a good job on finding such a beautiful little. And how is the little warrior doing over here?” David extended his hand into a fist towards Kyle.

“I'm doing great, David, it's been a while since I last had come over.” Kyle extended his hand so the two could do a fist bump together.

As Aura was brought into the house, she could see that David had a buff physical physique and had a black goatee to match his short crew cut.

“My daughter's has been super excited to see you Kyle. I'm sure she will be even more thrilled to see your sister.” David stated as Amber and her two little's followed right behind.

“I can't wait to play with Crystal. I love building forts and castle's with her!” Kyle stated with eager excitement. Aura stayed quiet, feeling quite foreign to her surroundings. However, she was astonished to see how large the house was. It looked almost like it was the size of a mansion.

“Let's get your two little's settled in the playroom and get acquainted with my daughter. I'm sure you are eager discuss the wonders of politics with me and my wife.” David smirked as they entered another area of the house.

“I learned my lesson from last time! I don't mind discussing the subject with you but with your wife, we would argue for hours about our differences, especially on the law of little's. You just enjoy watching us bicker, don't you?” Amber playfully hit David on his shoulder while keeping a firm grasp on Aura.

Amber and her two little's were escorted into a smaller room compared to the rest of the house, Aura noticed that the room they had just entered had a more childish tone to it. The walls were pure white with pictures of the Alphabet surrounding the room. Also there were plenty of plastic toys and stuffed animals that gave the room a more colorful feel.

“This is the playroom. My wife must be changing my daughter given that they are both not here at the moment.” David stated as he picked up Kyle and placed him on a rocking horse near the corner of the room. Amber gently placed Aura onto a padded mat that was colored like the rainbow on the opposite side.

“So I'm guessing that Crystal is having trouble with her potty training?” Amber asked

“She is, the again she is only four years old. She eventually break the habit of going in her pull ups. I've also enrolled her into a Amazonian preschool for the gifted. It wasn't cheap.” David stated

“I don't doubt that. On the other hand, a school like that will go far for your daughter's education.”Amber replied as she knelt down to wiggle Aura's toes. The embarrassed little started to giggle much to her dismay.

“What about your daughter? Are you going to take any paternity leave? Or were still planning on going to back to teaching, tomorrow?” David asked as he watched Kyle play on his infantile toy.

“Horsey is FUN!” Kyle embraced his infantile nature as he swung back and forth on the rocking horse.

“That's a good question. For now I'm thinking of enrolling my daughter into the same class as Kyle. It would be cheaper than putting her into daycare, plus she can get a good education while I look after her. It's a win-win scenario..” Amber pinched Aura's cheek with joy. The black haired little had mixed feelings about her predicament as she sat on her padded butt.

“Looks like you are the first one's to arrive.” Alex entered the room while holding her daughters hand. Aura was amazed to see a Amazon that wasn't over ten feet tall, except she could tell that the girl had the facial features of a toddler with her chubby hands,legs, and face. Her light brown hair was stylized into pigtails to give her a more cutesy look.

“Crystal, this is Aura. She is Amber's new baby girl. Go ahead and say hello.”Alex placed her toddler onto the same padded mat that Aura was on.

“Hello baby!” The toddler replied with glee. Aura hated the way she spoke to her. The little, knew that she was older than the Amazonian toddler but she certainly didn't feel like it as she heard the crinkling noises coming from her diaper. Not to mention that the toddler was nearly as tall as she was.

“I thought I was a eighteen year old teenager...Maybe I really am just a baby.” Aura stated in her mind. Crystal noticed that Aura was sulking and asked if she wanted to build a castle together, hoping to improve her mood. The little nodded her head, knowing that her life was going to be much different than it was around a week ago when she was thinking about life after high school. She would have never imagined that she would go back to the days of being an infant.

“You guys are going to make a castle! Lemme join in!” Kyle replied as he hopped off the toy horse and landed onto his padded butt.

“I think we should leave our adorable children to there playtime.” Alex stated as the three Amazons exited the playroom and headed towards the living room.

“So what's your opinion on the government proposal of having an exchange program between the little's dimension and ours? David wanted to start a conversation that would result in an interesting argument between Amber and Alex. The two female Amazons elbowed David in his stomach at the same time, knowing that he wanted to cause some fun drama.

“Want some coffee, Amber?” Alex asked as she went to the kitchen.

“Sure thing, if you got any dark roast, that would be great.” Amber took a seat on the couch and began to stretch out, her arms and legs.

“This conversation is dull. I guess I'll go start on the barbecue. David stated with disappointment.

“You do that, and if you purposefully make the meat, extra well done, I'll have to take matters into my own hands.” Amber smirked with a sinister yet playful intent as she cracked her knuckles.

“Just because you were a better student to Master Kanna doesn't mean you can kick my ass.” David replied but stated it very quietly to himself.

“You say something!?” Amber gave a wicked smile to her Amazon friend who decided to walk faster to the backyard.

As soon as David exited into the backyard, the doorbell rang which caused the attention of Amber.

“Amber, can you get that, while I get the coffee.” Alex yelled from the kitchen.

After casually walking to the front door. Amber opened it to the immediate hug of Serena.

“How's my favorite friend of all time!” Serena replied as she entered the house while holding Jessie's hand.

“I was always your favorite friend because I allowed you to copy my homework back in school.” Amber flicked her finger on Serena noise before focusing her attention on the little by her side.

“Aren't you adorable! that is most beautiful sundress I've ever seen. Amber picked up Jessie whom was wearing a yellow sundress with her diaper poking out very obviously.

“Ugh...Thank you...Aunty Amber.” Jessie stuttered with her words.

“Please, Just Amber will be fine. Aunty makes me sound older than I am.”The Amazon put Jessie down so that she could walk again.

“But you are old!” Serena stated mockingly.

“If you continue like that, your daughter here is going to end up a orphan.” Amber chuckled as the couple entered the house.

Ah, Serena, how's everything working out with your new baby girl?” Alex entered the living room and handed a cup of coffee to Amber.

“She's been a joy to have despite her aggressive nature.” Serena playfully patted Jessie's diapered butt.

“Your portal little was quite the handful at the registration. So has the formula that I gave you helped out any?” Alex asked.

“It really has! My little angel here has never been so compliant. I was worried that I was going to have to use some hypnotism but that doesn't look like it's going to be the case.” Jessie understood what the Amazons were talking about but she just seemed to space out and not care at the moment.

“In a way, it's a form of hypnotism, but not on the same degree where her mind and body is regressed. It temporarily blocks certain emotions, so she can be more docile.” Alex stated as she took a sip of her coffee .

“I was wondering why my darling seemed to lack any energy today...I'm starting to think that maybe I should just switch her to nursing and not use any outside sources like that formula.” Serena stated with concern.

“That's fine by me, if you want your baby girl to regain her emotions, but she may regain her tempertamtrum's if you decide to go that route.” Alex stated.

“I decided to adopt her because of her snarky attitude. I just hope she will eventually come to terms with her arrangements.” Serena picked up her little and held her closely.

“By the way, where are your little's at, Amber?” Serena asked.

“Oh, I'll take you to them.” Amber replied as Serena followed behind her. Alex decided to head back into the kitchen to fix another cup of coffee for her other guest.

Aura found herself beginning to enjoy playing with the lego like toys with Kyle and Crystal. It was a nice change of pace from the usual diaper changes and nursing she received.

“Are you sure this goes here, Crystal?” Kyle asked as he tried to attach a part of the toy set to another part.

“It goes, here. See..”Crystal applied the toy part to the correct area of the castle set.

“OH, you are super smart!” Kyle replied.

“Thank you. You smart too. For a baby.”Crystal giggled with Kyle as they continued. Aura thought Kyle would have assumed that response was an insult but he didn't think anything of it.

Having fun, everyone? I have another playmate for you two.” Amber stated as Serena entered the room with her little.

“Jes....JESSIE!” Aura discarded the lego toys in her hands and quickly helped herself to her feet and rushed towards her friend but not before tripping over herself and falling flat on her face.

Overcome with emotions, Aura did the only thing her body instinctively told her to do and that was to bawl like a baby.

“Oh, Aura. What where you thinking? Now you got yourself some ouchies.” Amber picked up and placed the distraught little over her shoulder.

Jessie watched her friend being carried out of the playroom, she wanted to say something but felt it was too much effort at the moment.

“I'm...I'm....Sure...”As if a switch in her mind had decided to go off, Jessie started cry as well, unable to grasp her situation.

“Oh! Did that make you sad? Well, I'm sure I can find a way to help cure that! You two place nicely, okay!” Serena stated to Kyle and Crystal as she exited the playroom and began to follow in Amber direction.

“That scary! What you think, Kyle.” Crystal noticed Kyle's shocked expression and began to worry about him.

“OH CRAP! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT TELLING MOMMY ABOUT AURA'S FRIENDS” Kyle thought to himself as he stood frozen in place.

“What's all the commotion about?” Alex entered the living room with a cup of coffee for Serena and placed it on the coffee table.

“My baby girl tripped over and hurt her pretty face.” Amber continued to gently pat Aura's back, hoping to calm her down as she sat down on the couch.

“WHY! Why can't I talk like I normally do! I can't stop crying! Jessie is right in front of me!” Aura's stated in her mind as she tried to regain control of her body.

“And my darling seemed to be traumatized by what happened. It's actually rather refreshing to see Jessie act naturally like this.” Serena sat on the couch right next to her friend as she placed her little into a cradling position.

“Portal little's can be so unpredictable. Which makes them all the more lovely.” Before Alex could take a seat in her chair, there was another ring from the door bell.

“I'm guessing that's Tohru.” Alex took a sip of her coffee before exiting the living room.

“There is only one true thing that will calm down a rambunctious cutie like you!” Serena started to take her shirt off.

“Wanna join me, Amber?” Serena asked as she started to remove her bra.

“I really shouldn't. I don't want Aura to get too accustomed to being breast fed.”

“One little feeding isn't going to harm your baby. Besides, it's not everyday that we can get the chance to breast feed our little's at the same time.” Jessie instinctively latched onto Serena breast and began to suckle which caused her to quiet down.

“I suppose. It is a special occasion after all. I just wonder what has gotten into my princess.” Amber as she started to remove her shirt as well.

“NO...NO...I DON'T WANNA BE BREAST FED...I DON'T WANNA TURN INTO A BABY! I WANNA TALK TO JESSIE!” Unfortunately for Aura, her body was not cooperating with her mind as her adopted mommy began to remove her bra.

- - - - - - - -

“You remember what I said, right?” Tohru asked as Alice placed her hands behind her head.

“Yep, I understand, I'll try to be as chill as possible. In return, your friends better give me some space with my friends otherwise it might turn ugly.” Alice stated while hiding her anxiety.

“I've got a good feeling about this” Alice felt a boost in confidence from hearing that response from the Amazon.

“Tohru! It's been over a year. I'm so glad to see you.” Alex shook hands with her friend after opening the door.

“And...Is this the guest you were talking about?”Alex was confused and curious at the same time as she squinted at Alice.

“That's right. Alice, this is Alex a old friend from high school. And Alex, this is Alice, a portal little with a heart of gold!” Tohru quickly regretted that response. It sounded so cheesy to her.

Alice carefully extended her hand out, hoping for a similar handshake. Alex hesitated as she did the same. She was not expecting to see Tohru with a little, let alone a portal little.

“It's....A pleasure.” Alice could see the unease in Alex's tone of voice as they entered the house.

As they walked around the hallway. Alice kept her guard up, even though she had Tohru beside her, she hoped for the best and prepared for the worst.

“Please..Make yourselves home...Tohru can I talk with you for a moment?” Alex requested.

Alice decided not to wander off based on he past experience and waited for the conversation to end.

“By any chance...Did you adopt that girl? Alex questioned as she looked over at Alice.

“Not exactly. I will explain more with the rest of the group. Is that alright? Tohru asked as she headed towards where Alice was.

“Ugh...Sure...” Alex was unprepared for the anomaly that had presented itself before her as she walked closely behind the two.

“This is a pretty sweet house you have here.” Alice stated, while trying to act normally around the Amazon.

“Why....Thank you...” Alice knew it would take more than that to remove the friction in the air.

As the trio entered the living room. Alice stopped as soon as she entered as she noticed that there were two Amazons sitting on the couch.

“Oh my! Who's the red headed little?” Serena asked.

Alice was scanning the room, hoping to find any signs of her friends but her eyes found no sign of them.

“Heya, you two idiots. How have you been?” Tohru stated playfully as she nodded her head.

“Tohru! Damn, it's so good to see you again. Just give me a moment, I'm almost done here.” Serena kept her attention on the little she was nursing.

Amber looked over at Alice with a curious gaze, wondering what her relationship was with her friend.

“That Amazon.... If I remember, she's the one whose house I barged into a few nights ago along with Aura.” Alice was unaware of what was taking place due to her extreme caution.

“I guess introductions are in order. So Amber, Serena, I would like to introduce you to....”

“ALICE! IS THAT YOU!” Kyle shouted as he appeared from the entrance of the playroom, interrupting Tohru.

“Who the hell?...Oh wait, is that Kyle?” Alice quickly remembered the native little that he met on Friday when he arrived in the dimension.

“Hey Kyle, do you know here Aura and Jessie are?” Alice asked.

“OH...MAN....My big mouth! I know now that mommy is going to punish me with something fierce when this is all over” Kyle thought as he put his hands to his mouth and slowly walked backwards into the playroom.

Amber started to remember the first night when she found Aura and how she spoke of her missing friends.

“That's right, I completely forgot!” Amber stated as she continued to nurse her baby girl.

“Looks like we caught you two at a very awkward time.” Tohru stated with a smirk.

It was the key words that Alice needed to understand what was off with what she was seeing.

“Why are the two of them without their shirts on? That doesn't make any sense....WAIT!” It was like slow motion as Alice started to see that the two Amazons were in the process of breast feeding...But who?

“One has short black hair like Aura...The other has long blonde hair like Jessie's....” The change of expression from curious to a look of horror and disgust filled Alice's face as she soon realized where her two friends were.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS SHITHOLE!” Alice screamed at the top of her lungs.

The reaction was met with utter silence and shock as the Amazons began to process at what they had just heard.

“Oh jeez, this is not going to end well.”Tohru facepalmed as she tried to come up with a solution to a huge problem that had just occurred..

• Like 7

Oh Crap, Alice just tripped and is now headed down the Rabbit's Hole Face First at near Terminal velocity... I hope this situation has a parachute or Alice is not gonna have fun

I honestly think we all know that this is going to end with Alice acceptance of this dimension in some way but I still want to see her smack the crap out of the two Amazon’s who took her friends I don’t know it just seems so much of a potential wake up call that even if they done support hypnosis that they’re still brainwashing the people they claim to care for undermining their holier then though attitude and altering them to fit their desires. I know it’s not a popular opinion but I just want them to have the wake up call of just true affection then a mind altering drug of breast milk.

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (still chapter 13 for now)