LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (still chapter 13 for now)

I've been a long time lurker and after reading several wonderful ab/dl stories based on the diaper dimension, I wanted to contribute in my own way. Be warned it's been a couple of years since I've last written a story, so I apologize if the dialogue maybe a little rough or repetitive, I would appreciate any feedback, hopefully positive! The story starts out slow but it's all for the sake of character development, when I'm done with the 2nd chapter, it should progress nicely.  

Also I didn't really due too much proof reading, kinda tired

At the Wrong place and at the Wrong Time

This is a story based on the Diaper Dimension”

It was a typical Friday afternoon for Alice, as she walked along the sidewalk with her two closest friends, Aura and Jessie. With the final days of High school approaching, she knew that her mundane days of school life were going to change whether she liked it or not.

“I hate this anxiety, I have no idea what my plans are for the future...College, then get a job working the typical nine to five shift like my parents, that is truly the ideal dream” Alice stated with a sarcastic tone in her mind as she brushed her short red hair.

“So do you two still want to join me on my little vacation trip to Wyoming? Jessie asked as they continued to walk onward to there eventual destination.

“I honestly don't know. While I would love to travel and get out of the neighborhood, visiting the boonies sounds boring as hell.” Aura replied as she checked her phone for any new social updates.

“You really should expand your horizon and see the beauty of the mountains and nature in it's finest form, plus there will be plenty of horse back riding, and that is always a plus. It is so much better than that noisy, ear splitting heavy metal junk you enjoy, perhaps you will finally outgrow your cringe goth faze from Jr High.”Jessie smirked as she ruffled Aura's short pixie black hair.

“It's not a faze! It's a way of life, but then again, you have always been very shallow towards the opinions and actions of others. I can understand how you can't comprehend the majestic music of Black Sabbath and Kiss. You are a very special, special girl.” Aura laughed as she pinched Jessie's cheek.

Despite being a few inches smaller than Jessie, Aura took great pride in belittling her longtime friend. The playful jabs were as normal as the sun setting each day.

“I would rather be special than a simpleton like you, besides, country music is where it's at. Garth Brooks will also be playing next week in Wyoming, it's a win win situation, what do you think, Alice? Jessie asked as she stretched her arms out.

“I could care less, but it will be a nice change of pace to go somewhere new, I really need something to detract me from the real world.”

Both Jessie and Aura noticed the melancholy tone in their friends voice, and they both knew exactly what was on her mind. For the two of them knew that the safe and predictable life that they have enjoyed together for well over a decade was soon to change as they were about to set out and ascend to the next step in adulthood.

“You're not alone, I'm honestly lost as to what I'm going to do, college really isn't really motivating, and don't get me started on finding a job, after my experience flipping burgers, I'll never go back to anything dealing with customers in person.” Aura stated as she tried to cheer up Alice.

“I was going to wait and tell you two after we arrived at my grandparents house in Wyoming but it's been bugging the hell out of me for a while and I have been giving serious thought about entering the University of Wyoming, especially since my grandparents were going to pay for the costs of going there . Jessie felt a sigh of relief as she expressed her troubled thoughts while keeping her long blonde hair from blinding her view due to a gust of wind.

“I'm actually in the same boat, my uncle asked if I wanted to go to Penn state, and if so, he would take care of all the costs. It's really a pain in the ass decision, plus it's on the other side of the country. “Alice replied.

“You have got to be kidding me!” Aura was at a loss of words after hearing the revelation from her two friends.

Alice knew that Aura would not take the news well, unlike Jessie, she was very introverted and while she would not admit it, the girl had trouble adapting to living outside her comfort zone, given that she has spent her entire life living in the state of Washington with her friends and family.

“It's not like this a final decision, There is still a lot I've got to think about, so don't let it worry you too much” Alice tried to comfort Aura.

For as long as she had known her, Alice had always played the role of a big sister to Aura, while she was only a few inches taller she was also a red belt in taekwondo. Aura looked up to Alice and admired her bravery to face new challenges and overcoming her limitations. Aura also admired Jessie's free spirit to be adventurous with the outdoors, Aura for the most part, liked to stay in doors, which she wasn't exactly proud of due to her low self esteem.

“Besides, even if we decide to head on different paths, it's not like we are not going to see each other ever again, we can take time off school and go on some pretty awesome road trips. Jessie patted Aura's head but the smallest of the trio wouldn't hear of it.

“Why can't we all just go to the same college? Even if we are not able to afford to go to the University of Washington, we could go to a community college together” Aura blurted out

“That's something I've also thought about doing, I'm not sold that going to a University would be in my best interests” Alice tried to calm her back haired friend a little. Jessie wanted to express her opinion but a strange sound came from the woods, not far from the sidewalk they were walking on.

“You guys here at? Sounds like traffic over there.” Jessie pointed out as she looked at the endless amount of tree's near the forest like area.

“You trying to change the subject? I think our dear buddy should know what you're truly feeling.” Alice put Aura in a friendly headlock.

“AHH, don't be so rough, I'm not trying to be the next Bruce Lee.” Jessie ignored her two friends as they scuffled. She changed her course and headed towards the woods, her adventurous curiosity getting the better of her.

“You're home isn't that way, dumb ass.” Alice blurted out as she let Alice out of the submission hold and started to follow in Jessie's location.

Aura quickly followed, she was scared of being left alone if she wasn't in the comfort of her house.

“Are you two death? Can't you hear that odd noise coming from their? Jessie replied

Alice thought her blonde friend was trying to play a prank on her. For as long as Alice had known Jessie since elementary school, she had always found herself on the end of some juvenile pranks, it was even worse for Aura given she was the smallest and most timid of the trio. Jessie was the tallest, standing at around five foot seven and would not hesitate to use her slightly superior size to her advantage.

After walking for several minutes while scoping out the environment, Alice was convinced that Jessie was leading them on a wild goose chase, not to mention that the sun would be setting soon and while the neighborhood she lived in was peaceful, she didn't want to take her chances of getting lost in the forest.

“Now that you mention it, I do hear something...Let's go back, I don't like this.” Aura replied as she held Alice's hand tightly.

Jessie simply ignored her as she continued, listening carefully as the sounds became more defined.

“What the hell is that noise? It sounds like we are about to enter a busy city, that makes no sense.” Alice started to question the odd sounds given they were nowhere close to downtown, it put her on edge, she also kept a close eye on Aura whom seemed rather shaken by the strange noises.

“You guys see anything, maybe a radio of sorts?” Jessie asked as she stopped to look around the area, convinced that the source of the sound was close by.

Alice was at her wits end, she didn't like seeing Aura scared and felt she needed to put Jessie in her place. “Alright this is enough, let's head back before it gets...”

Alice's vision began to blur as her surroundings seemed to expand and defy all form of physics.

Aura held tightly onto Alice as she was experiencing the same type of effects.

“This is trippy. I wonder if this is what its' like to be on LSD.” Jessie seemed unfazed by the unnatural changes around her.

However before she could truly comprehend what was happening, the effects around them started to unravel and return to normal.

“Ugh, I feel kind of nauseous.” Jessie stated as she fell onto her butt.

“You ok? Alice asked as Aura fell to her knees, looking like she was about to puke.

While she was fazed by what occurred, Alice managed to stay on her feet, her adrenaline seemed to be over compensating for the negative effects.

“JESSIE, YOU IDIOT!” Aura screamed as she was being helped up.

“WHAT THE HELL DID I DO!?” Jessie defended herself as she brought herself up.

“I don't know why, but I've got bad feeling in my gut, something doesn't feel right.” Alice stated in her mind as she walked over to Jessie.

“Listen, I have no idea at what just happened but let's just get the hell out of here and head to our homes, it's bad enough that we are all stressed out about school, we don't need this bizarre bullshit on our plate as well.” Alice retorted.

Jessie wanted to say something in her defense and that she wasn't in the wrong but she knew that Alice was always the voice of reason, as much as she hated to admit it.

“I understand, sorry for dragging you guys out here, I don't know what the fuck just happened, this was some weird ass,sci fi bull. My curiosity just got the better of me. “ Jessie felt horrible about what had just occurred and even more, she actually felt a little scared.

“What if this was some dumping ground for toxic chemicals? We may have cancer! Jessie, how could you!” Aura started to panic.

Alice didn't want to take sides at the moment, she knew that nothing would be resolved with an argument over what just happened, but she needed to speak up before the tension between her two friends escalated.

“Calm down, Aura. There is no way we could have predicted that something like this would happen, let's just call this a day and go home and forget about this incident.

Jessie sighed, “Sorry about that, I just wanted to know what that weird sound was.”

The trio started to walk back in the direction that they came in on.

“I just can't wait to take a bath, my body feels weird after all that.” Aura hugged herself while staying close to Alice.

After walking for a few minutes, Alice noticed that the sound they heard back in the forest was still there, in fact it was more clearer than ever as they continued to exit the area.

“The hell! What's going on? It sounds like were about to enter downtown but our neighborhood is as quiet as the wind. I don't like this. “Alice kept her comments to herself to avoid causing any more friction.

“Please tell me your hearing this? I really hope I'm not going crazy” Jessie stated with a more alarmed tone in her voice as she started to increase her walking speed .

“Alice, I'm scared!” The young red head held Aura's hand while trying to mentally prepare herself for any more oddities that were about to confront her.

Jessie turned her brisk walk into a sprint as to find out as to why the sounds were getting louder.

“Dammit Jessie, pull yourself together.” Alice thought to herself.

“No....NO WAY!” Jessie had her hands on her knees as she tried to recover some of her stamina.

“Alice, what's going on? Where are we?” Aura was on the verge of tears.

“I don't know, nothing is making any sense any more.” Even Alice couldn't comprehend the situation that she and her friends were in.

Beyond Alice's eyes, she could see a vast metropolis, the opposite of her boring yet quite neighborhood. Skyscrapers, busy communities, this was something that you would see out of New York City.

“Hey you guys, come here and take a look at this! Holy shit!” Alice and Aura walked over to where Jessie was and see what the commotion was all about.

“Look at the size of this bench! The seat is practically at the height of my head. This is unbelievable.”

While Jessie and Aura were in awe of the size of the bench on the sidewalk, Alice took a few deep breaths to regain her sense of composure.

“Somehow and someway we are defiantly not in Washington. I need to hold it together.” Alice started to scan the area, for the most part, everything looked the normal for a city but for some reason, it looked off. The people, the cars, it all looks the same...”Wait! It's the size, why is everything bigger?”

While Jessie continued to marvel at the size of the bench, Aura took a glance at a woman who looked to be waiting for a bus, she was holding a small girl by her hand. However after close inspection she noticed that the girl looked to be around the same size as her.

“That can't be right, she looks to be dressed like a toddler” Aura noticed the girl was wearing a pink snap crotch t-shirt with a very obvious diapered butt.

Aura backed a few steps back as she noticed that the woman was actually tall, and not just tall, but actually around twice the size as her.

“You're kidding right?” Aura was in pure shock and disbelief.

“First I need to focus and get my friends out of here, something tells me if we stay idle around here, that something terrible is going to happen” Alice's thoughts were interrupted when someone tapped her on the head.

“Excuse me deary, I couldn't help but notice that you and two of your playmates seemed to be lost, where are your mommy and daddy at?” Alice slowly turned around to see the biggest woman that she had ever laid her eyes on.

“What the heck!? She's gotta be over ten feet, but how? Alice was at a loss of words.

“Or did you come here on the tour bus and get lost?” The large woman asked but at a more childish tone.

“Sorry lady, I have no idea what you're talking about, so if you will excuse me, I've really got to get going.” Alice quickly turned so she could create some distance between her and the woman however before she could do so, a large hand grabbed her right shoulder and turned the girl around so she was facing her again.

“So, I guess from your response, that simply means only one thing.” The large woman smirked which cause Alice's body to quiver

“You are a lost little, how perfect.”

Alice felt like she was prey in front of an apex predator.

DIAPER DIMENSION.odt

• Like 11

Thank you all for the wonderful replies to the story, it certainly helps with my confidence on continuing this story. 

I should by the end of this week, have chapter 2 ready. This is a story that  I have been thinking about for some time and really wanted to share it.

I have a deviantart account with some other stories that are abdl based if anyone interested.

39 minutes ago, crono said:

Thank you all for the wonderful replies to the story, it certainly helps with my confidence on continuing this story. 

I should by the end of this week, have chapter 2 ready. This is a story that  I have been thinking about for some time and really wanted to share it.

I have a deviantart account with some other stories that are abdl based if anyone interested.

Could you post a link to your deviantart account here?

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 2)

As usual, any feedback is welcomed. I've enjoyed writing this story and look forward to continuing. Have a great weekend everyone!

Chapter 2

For as long as she had known, Alice always enjoyed martial arts movies, especially the ones involving Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. The type of discipline and training they must have went through to put on such an incredible performance was nothing short of amazing, which is one of the reasons she took up taekwondo when she was a fifth grade. Alice never found herself in a position where she would actually have to use it outside of martial arts tournaments. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, she could feel that the time was about to come to put her training to the test.

“You truly are adorable. Your red hair mixes well with your blue eyes. I can't believe my luck.” The Large woman stated as she picked up Alice by her hips and brought her nearly face to face.

“I'm only going to give you one warning, put me down this instant! Alice could feel her face begin to flush with a sense of anger and anxiety.

“I'll do no such thing, after all, I will be claiming you and your two cute friends. My three year old daughter is around your size, I''m sure she will be thrilled to have a couple of little sisters around the house.”

While the large woman chuckled to herself, Alice didn't waist a moment and kicked her oppressor under the chin which freed herself. The force of the blow managed to knock the larger woman onto her butt.

“Now's my chance!” Alice thought to herself as she rushed over to wear Jessie and Aura were.

“What's got you all spooked?” Jessie smirked, noticing one of the few times she had actually scene genuine fear in Alice's expression.

“There is no time to explain, just follow me!” Alice grabbed Jessie's hand as she rushed over to Aura's location.

Alice hated seeing Aura with a scared expression, she always enjoyed playing a protector or big sister type roll to her timid friend but now was not the time to worry about such trivial things as she grabbed the girl's hand, ushering Aura to follow behind her.

“What's going on, Alice? Why are we running?” Aura whimpered as she tried to keep pace.

“First let's find a safe place to lay low and then we will talk” Aura could hear the desperation in her friends voice, she simply nodded, trusting Alice as she always has.

“I'm going to severely punish that little.” The large woman got onto her feet as she noticed the trio she planned to adopt had made a dash past the cross walk.

“I feel so out of place here.” Jessie thought to herself as she ran with her friends as they passed several individuals, all of whom where vastly taller than her.

“I wonder why a bunch of little's are running? Asked a police officer as he was lighting up a cigarette near the edge of the sidewalk.

“Perhaps they are tying to make it to the bathroom in time, hehe.” His partner stated.

The two policemen, soon noticed a woman running in their direction.

“What are you lazy bums doing? Go after them!” The large woman demanded.

“Care to explain the reason, madam?”

“The three of them are my recently adopted little's and they are running away! YOU HAVE TO HELP!” Screamed the woman.

“Jeez, calm down, I'll go fetch them for you.” The officer put out his cigarette as he pursued the little's.

“Now then madam, I'll need to see some identification as proof that they belong to you.” The other officer asked.

“I don't exactly have it on me, it's in the car” She blurted out with a slight hesitation.

“You do realize that lying, especially to an officer of the law isn't a good idea.”

“Damn it, I know.” The large woman resigned, not wanting to instigate the issue.

“And I'm sure you also do realize that Amazon law states that you can only adopt one lost little a month. Trying to get greedy aren't we? The officer asked as he picked up his radio.

“VERY WELL THEN! Tell your partner to catch the red headed one, the other two can be sent off to an adoption facility for all I care” Replied the disgruntled woman as she waited.

“Where the hell are we going!?”Jesse asked as they continued there run.

“An Isolated area or building.” Alice replied as they soon found themselves in a more manufactured area of the city.

Aura could hear the noise of a whistle behind her and as she turned her head, she noticed a police officer in hot pursuit of the trio.

“I think we should stop, there is a cop chasing us!” Aura stated with tears in her eyes.

“Whatever you do, don't stop! Just keep running, we are bound to lose him at some point.” Alice replied that they turned a corner to one of the industrial buildings.

After spending a few more minutes on the run and taking a few turns to lose the cop, Alice noticed an abandoned looking warehouse. “Let's stop there!”She pointed out.

“ABOUT DAMN TIME! My lungs are at there freaking limit.” Jessie replied as she slowed her pace, noticing a door near the back of the warehouse.

As Alice was about to try and open the door, she noticed something off.

“Aura! Where's Aura, Jessie!?”

“She was right behind me, damn that girl.” Jessie replied with a frustrated look.

Alice took a quick look at the edge of the building they passed and noticed Aura was sitting on the ground, holding her knee.

“She must have tripped.” Alice jogged over to her friend.

“You okay?” Alice looked over with concern.

“I think so, my legs just kind of gave out on me, I'm not used to running like that.” Aura replied.

“For now, let's just lay low and rest up so we can figure things out.” Alice helped her friend to her feet.

“FREEZE!” Both Alice and Aura slowly turned there heads back to see the officer that was pursing them, he was holding a device looked like a gun.

“What exactly is the problem officer?” Alice asked

“The first problem...Is that I'm not fit for cardio. Seriously. I'm so out of shape, I'm ashamed of my self.” The cop was panting, with obvious sweat dropping from his forehead.

“And the second is having a couple of lost little's running around unsupervised, even your kind should know better.” The cop started to walk, closing the distance.

“Lost little's? What is that?” Aura asked

“Don't play dumb, I'm not in the mood for these games. Besides, where is your blonde haired friend? I'm taking you and her to the adoption center so they can sort you out. And as for your friend here, she will be claimed by that loud mouthed lady. Now as for me, I'll be getting a cold beer and sitting my fat ass on the recliner when I get home.”

“Sorry but I'm afraid you have us mistaken for some other group of people.” Alice took a defiant stance, preparing to defend herself if needed.

“Please don't make my job any more difficult than it needs to be. There are tranquilizer bullets in this gun, I would prefer to not have to use them, especially on a little like you, but I will if you continue to be a pain in the ass.” The officer pointed the gun at Alice as she stood her ground.

“Seriously, this door and this whole city, why the in the living hell is everything so damn big?” Jessie stated as she managed to get the backdoor to the warehouse to open. She quickly turned her head to notice that her friends nowhere to be scene.

“UGH, SUCH A PAIN” Jessie found a broken piece of wood and placed it as a door stop to keep it open while she could search for her buddies.

“What an uneventful day.” Tohru stated as she lighted a cigarette outside her building after stretching her arms for a bit.

“Hey Tohru, you want to head out to club infinity? It will be my treat” One of her coworkers asked.

“No thanks, I'm just going to take my usual route and head home. Thanks for the offer though.”

“It's a club that employs a few cute little's, I'm sure you would have a fun.” The coworker replied with a giggle.

“Sorry but I'm not in the mood to fantasize about adopting a little, I simply just want to chill and read a good book.” Tohru adjusted her glasses while making sure her ponytail hairstyle was still in place.

“You're so odd Tohru. For an Amazon, you certainly don't seem to be interested in much like the rest of us.”

“We Amazons need to keep out instincts in check, otherwise we may end up regretting our actions.” Tohru stated, thankful that her shift as a security guard was finally over.

“There is nothing wrong for wanting to enjoy the company of a cute little, even more so if they are dressed up all cute like.” Replied the coworker as she started to head into the opposite direction of where Tohru was going.

“I'll see ya, Monday, have a good weekend.” Tohru knew she was the odd one of her colleagues, she may have at one point, may have been interested in little's but after the drama she had dealt with a few years ago, the brown haired Amazon had simply sought a simple life of solitude.

“Everyone is in such a hurry to adopt a little, even forgoing having a biological child of their own. Our Amazon instinct for little's are so strong and unwavering. I almost feel sorry for the native little's in our world. The majority can never live the life they want and end up in a nursery regardless. I wonder how things will be, once portal little's will be allowed to visit here more frequently. I doubt any of them will be allowed to leave our dimension, if the laws become any more relaxed than they are.” Tohru thought to herself as she continued on her path to her house. After a few minutes of walking, the Amazon, stopped in her tracks as she her some voices, not far from her.

“HEY COP,! STOP POINTING THAT GUN AT MY FRIENDS OR YOUR FACE IN GONNA GET CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THIS BRICK!” Jessie yelled out from the corner.

“Jessie you dumb-ass! Don't escalate the situation any worse.” Alice thought to herself as she slowly pulled Aura behind her, to keep her from possibly being shot.

“I've got a better idea, Ms Little, how about you drop the brick like a good girl and I won't resort to violence.” The cop yelled out while holding his gun in Alice's direction.

“I'm scared Alice, what are we going to do? Aura started to cry, unable to cope with the situation.

Even though she had confidence in her martial arts, Alice didn't want to take any chances with cop who had an obvious height advantage over her. She also didn't want to involve her friends in any crossfire.

“Ok, you win, I'll surrender to you, however, you have to let my friends go, that's my condition.” Alice raised her hands showing signs of submission.

“Alice, what are you...” Aura couldn't find the words to speak as watched her much braver friend slowly walk over to the officer.

“I'm afraid I can't do that, Amazon law requires that any lost little's without any parents are to be brought to the nearest adoption facility so they can be processed. The cop replied

“I have a question for you, what exactly are little's and Amazons. I've heard the term several times today, so I'm intrigued. Also where exactly are we?” Alice wanted to kill two birds with one stone as she tried to figure out where she ended up, while closing the distance with the officer so she could try to disarm him.

“Are you serious? Have you been living under a bridge your whole life? You are a little, basically a dwarf human that lives in the same world as us Amazons. How could you not know such a obvious thing...Unless you are a portal little.” The office replied. With a mischievous grin.

Alice could tell the situation was turning even more creepier as the cop kept his eyes solely on her.

“If you three are not natives, then I've struck gold, hehe.” The cop licked his lips which caused Alice to back away a few inches.

“What...Exactly are you talking about?” Alice could feel the sweat dropping from her face.

“On the black market, portal little's are worth a fortune... And with the three of you, hehe. I can quit this shit job and retire on a sandy beach.” The cop started to slowly walk towards Alice.

“I see, you're not a cop, you're a piece of shit, scumbag.” Alice retorted.

“Maybe...But I'm a soon to be rich scumbag.” The disgraced cop placed his gun on Alice's forehead.

“Just relax, I've put the settings on the lowest, it won't cause any physical damage but it will leave you unconscious for several days, just enough time for you awake to a new family.”

“Aura wanted to help but she was frozen in fear. Jessie threw the brick but it didn't even come close to hitting the cop.

“Damn it, I messed up!” Jessie fell to her knees as she prepared for the worst.

It all happened so quick, Alice could have sworn that she heard the gun go off but she was still alert and standing on her feet, however the disgraced cop on front of her, fell to his side, completely out cold.

“But how!?” Questions fluttered Alice's mind as she tried to grasp her situation but it didn't take long to figure out the source of what occurred.

“Deplorable,corrupt cop. It's people like you that give the rest of us Amazons a bad name.” Tohru stated after backhanding the officer.

“Who...Are...You!? “Alice backed away while keeping Aura behind her.

“No one special, besides shouldn't you three be focused on trying to find a place to hide, while this area is rather deserted, It does occasionally get Amazons like me that walk past this area, so if you don't want to find yourselves to be claimed, I would suggest that you hide up in that warehouse, it's been abandoned for several months, I'm sure you can find temporary refuge there.” Tohru stated as she walked past the girls without a second notice.

“Please help us, we don't belong here!” Aura pleaded as her breathing increased.

“You sure about that? I could be one of the evil Amazons and simply trying to trick you into coming with me.” Tohru turned her head slightly to give a slight smirk.

Alice without hesitation stood in front of Aura to protect her, which caught her a bit off guard by the automatic response.

“Good luck...You three will be needing it.” Tohru continued onward without looking back.

“Umm. Thank You.” Alice Blurted out as a moment of relief filled her body.

Tohru simply gave a thumbs up as she disappeared from view.

“OH MY GOD...That was way to intense” Jessie stated in her mind as she sat down for a moment to recover from the excessive adrenaline she had just felt.

“Are you ok, Aura? Alice asked as she grabbed her hand.

“Just..Give me a few minutes, I'm still trying to get a grip on things.” Aura looked like she was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

“Get up Jessie, we are going inside to figure things out.” Alice stated as they cautiously entered the warehouse.

The trio spent around twenty minutes scouting the warehouse to make sure there was no unpleasant surprises, when they found the area to be clear, they decided to head to the second floor and noticed a stack of newspapers near several empty cardboard boxes.

“Are we going to die here?” Aura whimpered while Alice slowly embraced her friend, trying to calm her down.

“Of course not, you imbecile, we just simply need to know where we are and get the hell out.” Jessie replied but with a stuttering tone.

“Jessie, you're just as scared as Aura, I appreciate you putting a strong front.” Alice stated in her mind as she grabbed a newspaper to research it.

Aura grabbed her cell phone, hoping against all odds that it would be the answer to all of there problems.

For the next few minutes, there was nothing but silence with the exception of a few whimpering sounds coming from Aura she tried dialing multiple numbers but getting no signal.

“New Haven, that's the name of the city we are in.” Alice continued to look through the different papers as she gathered info regarding the foreign territory she was in.

“WHAT IN HOLY FUCKS IS WRONG WITH THIS CITY!?” Jessie screamed out.

“Quiet now! We can't afford to allow ourselves to get caught, otherwise we can kiss our chances of getting home goodbye.” Alice whispered.

“Sorry, just been reading up on this article about a holiday that is honoring the bond between Amazons and little's. I've never seen something so twisted. “ Jessie stated with a more softer tone.

Jessie showed Alice the article, the red head was curious to know what caught her friend off guard.

“Wow..” Was the only words that Alice could utter after reading the short article .

“You see, we have officially entered the twilight zone.” Jessie Muttered

“What's going on? Please tell me.” Aura asked as she gave up on her cell phone actually doing something.

“It seems that we are in a city or quite possibly a world where large humanoid beings known as Amazons share a unique relationship with people of our kind, which they call, little's.

“How so? Aura asked.

“You really don't want to know.” Alice replied as as she looked over another newspaper hoping to get some more positive feedback from the articles.

“Basically, these weirdo's decide to treat us as if we were freaking babies, or at least it's a holiday based on it. Either way, this is just messed up.” Jessie felt disgusted as she pushed herself to continue.

Aura gasped as she placed her hands on her face, unable to come up with a response to such a thing.

“Here, this maybe our best chance.” Alice pointed out to a help wanted add.

“What's it say?” Jessie asked

“It's a store called Salvation's star. It's is owned by little's and it specializes on helping portal little's find a way to back to there dimension. I think this could be our ticket back home.” Alice replied

“Sweet Jesus, finally some good news.” Jessie sighed.

“Are you saying that we are in another dimension?” Aura asked

“I can't be certain but based on some of these articles about portal little's, I almost have no doubt that we somehow got transported here accidentally, most likely due to that incident in the forest.” Stated Alice.

“Then what are we waiting for, let's get the hell out of this creepy city.” Jessie hopped onto her feet with renewed vigor.

“That's a bad idea, Jessie” Alice replied.

“How so?” She responded

“If we leave now, I doubt we will make it past a few blocks before we grab the attention of some of the local's here. Let's wait until nightfall before we make our escape.” Alice stretched her arms and legs as she tried to get comfortable.

“Will this store be open late? Jessie Asked

“According to the ad, it's open twenty four hours a day, Best wait to do this while in the cover of dark.” Alice responded.

“So we are stuck here until that cursed sun goes down. Just great, well I can at least play candy crush on my phone to pass the time.” Jessie took out her device but soon realized that the battery was dead.

“Figures this would happen.” Jessie slammed her phone on the wooden floor as she grabbed another newspaper.

“Umm, Alice, how will you know to get there?” Aura asked which also caught Jessie's attention.

“Good question. While we were running, I paid close attention to the street signs, thankfully, this city's directions seem to be rather basic.

“How so?” Aura inquired.

“When we first arrived in this weird reality, I noticed one of the signs near the street lights and it said fifth avenue and central, so by the time we reached this area, we were on seventh ave and meridian. Our destination is on first avenue and parkway, so based on the distance we have come, it shouldn't be to far off. The problem is making sure that we stay in the shadows and to not alert any of the locals that live here. Also while getting to first avenue shouldn't be a problem, I'm not familiar with this parkway area, it could be in any direction.” A hint of frustration could be heard in Alice's voice.

Aura's body fell limped, as if her fate was sealed.

“Now's not the time to lose hope. Take a good look at this!” Jessie revealed a map of the city that was printed into one of the newspapers.

“Jessie, you are a savior.” Alice grabbed the paper as she took her time to study the layout.

“Of course I am, without me, you two wouldn't be able to survive in such a harsh cruel world.” Jessie took a moment to stroke her ego as she stood up.

“Ugh, so lame, but I'll let pretend she can actually be helpful if it means that we can escape this reality.” Alice thought to herself as she took out her cell phone. Google maps wouldn't be of any help but she could type in some notes to make there getaway all the more smoother.

“I wonder if I did the right thing?” Tohru asked herself as she entered her house.

“It's still rather odd in this day and age to see a couple of lost little's. After the government regulation changes, almost all little's that were not owned by a Amazon were placed into a adoption facility or put on sale at one of the auction houses. There was no such thing as a free little, not anymore.” Tohru grabbed a beer out of the fridge and quickly slid herself onto the couch as she turned the television on.

“Besides, even if I wanted to help them, that would require a ton of money. That was something that I seriously lacked. I really should start looking for a new job soon, I've grown way to comfortable in the security field.” The Amazon couldn't help but think of how the trio of little's were holding up as she took a sip of her beer.

As the sun began to fade and the sky began to darken, Alice looked over at Aura and Jessie.

“Stay close to me and most importantly, stay quiet!” Alice whispered as they exited the warehouse.

Both Jessie and Aura knew that Alice was a natural born leader who was capable of making split decisions and thinking rationally while at it. While they were both immensely afraid of there current predicament, they found security being around there longtime friend.

After a few close calls and taking a few detours to avoid being being detected, the trio managed to find themselves on first ave and parkway.

“Can we please take a minute, I feel like I may piss myself at any moment.” Jessie was breathing heavily due to sheer amount of fear that consumed her.

“Go right ahead, just stay out of the lights.” Alice looked over at Aura whom was holding onto her right hand ,while her left hand, or rather her thumb was in her mouth.

For Alice, this wasn't out of the ordinary, whenever Aura grew too scared she would always put her thumb into her mouth as a coping mechanism.

“It's going to be OK, we are almost at the finish line.” Alice ruffled Aura's hair while the girl nodded slightly as she kept the thumb in her mouth.

This area looks more suburban, I'll take this over downtown any day. So Alice, how much further?” Jessie asked as she followed behind .

“It should be right up here” Alice started to think about what would happen next. She put all her cards into finding this place but there was no guarantee that these people would be able to come through.

After walking for a few minutes, Alice saw a logo with a star on it. “This has to be the place!”

“The trio increased there pace of walking, eager to finally end there nightmare of a day.

“HEH! This is a bad joke, right....RIGHT!” Jessie backed away from the small building to gather herself.

“This building as been closed down and seized by the Amazonian Government. Any little's that are reading this, are to be instructed to head to the nearest adoption facility marked on this sign and await further instructions, thank you for you're cooperation.”Alice clinched her fist as she finished reading the sign on the front door of the run down building.

“So...Alice, what do we do now?” Aura replied as she took her thumb out of her mouth.

The red head wanted to scream in utter frustration but she knew that would only make things worse. Alice looked over at Aura, she wanted to apologize for failing her, then she looked over at Jessie who seemed to be laughing to herself.

“There is got to be something else we can do, we can't just simply be screwed here.” Alice looked across the empty street to notice a gas station.

“I don't want to do this, but I need to get some answers.” Alice sighed to herself.

“We are going inside the convenience store at that gas station over there, Alice stated to Jessie as she ushered her to follow along.

“Whatever! What else do we got to lose.” Jessie stopped caring as she followed

“But what about the big people? Won't they try to harm us?” Aura asked as she continued to hold onto Alice's hand.

“I won't let that happen, in the worse case situation, I'll hold them off while you two find a place to hide, ok?” Alice was determined to get answers, even if it meant the use of force, she was hoping it wouldn't come to that as they headed to the store.

“Can I help...” The Amazon clerk suddenly went silent as she noticed the trio of little's entering the store.

“This looks good, the store seems to be empty with the exception of the clerk. Besides the Amazon's tall stature, the clerked looked kind of young, hopefully she would be reasonable to talk with.” Alice thought to herself as she walked over to where the employee was stationed.

Before we begin, I just want to let you know that we come in peace and want no trouble, ok?” Alice stated

“Ugh, sure, what can I help you with.” Alice could tell that the Amazon felt out of place, which was fine by her.

“Heya, sorry to interrupt but do you have a bathroom around here? I freaking need to go.” Jessie asked .

“Ugh, Yes...Yes we do, it's down the corner to you're right.” Alice kept her attention on the Amazon, making sure that she didn't do anything unwanted.

“What in the world? Is this a vending machine for pacifiers? Aura had a look of disgust as she continued to browse around the store to notice the similarities and differences to her local gas station.

“So in case you haven't figured it out. We are not from around here, and I would appreciate it if you could answer some questions of mine.” Alice asked

“I certainly have some questions of my own, but go right ahead.” The Amazon clerk gave off a forced smile.

Alice finally felt that she was going to get some progress to there predicament.

“Even the damn potato chip bags are huge. That's actually kinda cool” Jessie stated as she continued.

Just as the blonde girl was about to open the door to the bathroom, someone from the inside opened it.

“What's a darling like you doing out here?” Stated the Amazon as she looked down at Jessie.

“None of your business, Andre the Giant. MOVE ASIDE!” Jessie wasn't in the mood for small chat.

“How cute, are you trying to act like our kind? Go right ahead, this should be interesting.” The Amazon replied.

As Jessie stepped inside the bathroom, she noticed that the toilet seat was around the height of her shoulders.

“OK, this is not cool, how the hell am I suppose to take a leak now.” Jessie tried to pull herself onto the toilet.

“Go in your diapers, it's not rocket science.” The Amazon retorted.

Jessie looked behind her to see the Amazon, gleefully watching, she had long dark pink hair which was very unusual to the girl.

“You still here? Get the hell out, you pervert.” Jessie demanded as she continued to struggle with the seat.

“How the hell do your parents put up with that attitude? Most folks would put someone like you into a reform school if they ever talked back like that.” The Amazon stated as she helped Jessie onto the seat and quickly removed her pants and panties off her legs, leaving her in just a shirt and her shoes.

“WHAT THE FUCK!? Give me my pants back!” Jessie's face flushed several shades of red.

“I'll gladly do so after you do your business, so hop to it.” The amazon replied as she looked over the girl's clothes.

“ This is just the worst. I just need to get this over with.” Jessie closed her eyes as she started to relieve the pressure in her bowels.

“Weird, these are not diapers, heck they are not even pull ups? It's pretty rare to see a little, wearing panties especially ones that are as mature looking as these, you must have some very special parents.

“So that's your story, I've gotta admit, its sounds like you and your buddies have some of the worst luck and here I thought my homework was bad. But that is nothing compared to what you have been through.” The Amazon clerk stated.

“Tell me about it, it was just a typical boring Friday, I never in my entire life had expected it to go so far south.” Alice replied with a chuckle.

“So, do you have any suggestions as to how I can get salvage this dumpster fire? Alice asked.

The Amazon clerk reached over and picked up Alice and placed her on the counter which caught the girl off guard.

“You should get claimed by my aunt, she's a wonderful woman that doesn't have any children of her own, I'm sure she would just love you with all her heart.” The Amazon clerk replied as she pinched Alice's cheek.

“Ugh, sorry but I'm trying to avoid that very thing from happening.” Alice did everything she could to keep her cool. The girl thought she had a rapport with the Amazon but it was starting to look like it was in vain.

“Your only other option is adoption, and that is a huge unknown. You can end up with any type of Amazon, it's first come, first serve in that area. You could possibly end up with a mommy that would want to take away all your free will and would want to change parts of your body. For example, your beautiful red hair could be shaved off, if the mommy requested it. I certainly don't recommend it.”The Amazon mentioned.

“Shit, I'm not getting anywhere here, I better start thinking about escape options.” Alice stated she started to analyze the store.

“With the exception of some of these infantile items and the size, this store looks rather identical to some of the one's in our world.” Aura decided that she was done investigating and headed back to wear Alice was.

“There there, that wasn't so bad, was it?” The pink haired Amazon asked as she helped Jessie into her pants.

“Why yes, YES IT WAS!” Jessie hurried to tighten her belt.

“You are adorable when you are angry, it's not often that I get see such fight in a little that's already been claimed. By the way my name is Serena, what's yours?” The Amazon asked.

“JESSIE, and I have no idea what you mean by being claimed but I hope I never see you ever again. The smaller girl started to walk past her to exit the bathroom,

“Aren't your parents waiting outside for you? Serena asked

“My parents are in a different world, so just SCREW OFF!” Jessie was too pissed off to realize the fatal mistake she made while exiting the bathroom

“Oh... A lost portal little?” Serena began to lick her lips.

“Where do you think your going?” The clerk asked as Alice hopped on the counter.

“I appreciate your help but I'm going to find a way home, to my real home that is.” Alice replied

“I wouldn't recommend that, not with authorities on there way.” The clerk stated.

“WHAT!?” Shortly after shouting out that single word, Alice could hear the sounds of police sirens closing in on the gas station.

“What's going on Alice? Aura rushed over to her friend as she saw the police lights emit in the night sky.

“But how?!” Alice questioned.

“Silent alarms, all stores like this, have them. So don't you think it's in your best interest to get adopted by someone I know instead of being placed under arrest and hauled off to an adoption facility?” The clerk stated with a glee.

“Aura follow me, we are escaping through the back entrance.” Alice began to run,with Aura right behind her.

“I feel so violated, at least the worst is over with.” Jessie stated as she looked over her clothes.

“JESSIE, WE ARE RUNNING OUT THE BACK OF THE STORE, GET OVER HERE NOW!” Alice screamed as they neared the exit.

“OH SHIT, this sounds bad!” Before Jessie could attempt to reunite with her friends, she felt a firm hand on her shoulder.

“And where do you think you are going? Jessie, my adorable lost little?” Serena didn't waste any time and scooped her up so that her face was pressed against her large chest.

“In the bushes, hurry!” Alice stated. Aura didn't even think and just simply jumped in the same bush as her friend.

“Um. Where's Jessie? Aura stated when she realized it was just the two of them.

“Jessie, the hell! Please be safe” Alice ducked her head as soon as she saw several police officers exit the gas station, scouting the area for them.

“LET GO OF ME, YOU GIANT PIECE OF SHIT!” Jessie screamed as she tried to thrash her way out of Serena's grasp but unfortunately for her, it was all for naught.

“Is this one of the lost little's you reported? A officer asked.

“Yep, that's one of the three, the other two exited out the back entrance.” The clerk replied

“Wow, this little is quite the screamer, this should calm her down.” The officer pulled out a device from his pocket.

“DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME WITH THAT OR I SWEAR I WILL END YOU AND” Before she could finish, Jessie felt some sort of liquid being injected into her neck.

“GOD...Damn....it...ugh” Jessie's vision started to blur as she lost consciousness.

“We thank you for assistance, you can hand over the little over to us.” The cop stated.

“That will be fine, officer. I'm actually going to claim this lost little as my own.” Serena stated as she relaxed her grip on Jessie and held her in one arm.

“In that case, I'll need to see some ID to make sure that you are legally capable of adopting this little.”

Serena handed over her ID, which the cop scanned with a electronic device.

“Serena Sohma, looks all clear. In that case, I would like to congratulate you on your first little.” The officer shook the woman's hand.

“This is so beautiful! When I graduate from college, I hope I can be a proud owner of a little as well. The clerk lady replied.

“I'm sure you will. Now, Ms Sohma , I'm sure that you do understand that you have one week to get your little, registered and chipped, otherwise there is a costly fine. Stated the Officer.

“I understand the whole nine yards, thanks to a close friend of mine who also as a adorable little of her own.” Serena patted Jessie's butt as she replied.

“In that case, I'll have my men continue to search the area for the other two missing little's.”

“By any chance, if you happen to find a red headed one, is it possible that she can be saved for a relative of mine?” The clerk asked

“Unfortunately it doesn't work that way with adoptions but I can at least in form one of my men to tell you if we find her.”

“Might as well. First come, first serve.” The clerk wasn't to thrilled about the response.

“I guess I should be going. To think that I came here get some gas and I'll be leaving with this bundle of joy.” Serena kissed the unconscious girl on her forehead.

“Are you going to be ok? That little looked to be the very aggressive.” The clerk asked.

“I shouldn't have to much of an issue. Ironically, I was originally planning on adopting a little by the end of this month, so I already have some things at my house that should keep my baby girl under control. Worse case, I'll have to use hypnosis on her.” Serena stated.

“I've never been a fan of forcing any mental or physical changes on a little, it's seems to cruel.” The clerk bit her lip with a sense of unease.

“I know what you mean. I'm only going to use temporary hypnosis if I have too. It won't be permanent. I've always held onto the belief that the bond between a Amazon and a little should be based on natural love, not artificial. I'll make sure she keeps her presence of mind, while understanding her new role in life.” Serena began to exit the convenience store.

“Oh...Fuck.” Alice whispered as she continued to watch scout the area while hiding in the bushes.

“What's going on?... Is that...JESSIE!” Alice forced Aura to keep her head down, not wanting to get caught.

“It's her...Unfortunately.” Alice replied as she took out her phone to take a photo of the car that Jessie was being put into.

“What are we going to do?” Aura asked

“Nothing for now, we need to focus on escaping the area first.” Alice zoomed in on the license plate of the car, hoping that it would be of some use, later on.

“But...But...Jessie!” Aura started to become teary eyed.

“You think I want to abandon her? If there was something I could do, I would,. BUT I CAN'T!” Alice began to curse herself for raising her voice.

“Hey, did you hear something? Go check out the bushes over there.” One of the patrol officers stated to his colleague.

“Ugh. I don't get paid enough for this type of work.” The cop began to search the bushes.

“Well well, look at what we have here. He smirked

“You find anything?” His partner asked

“Yep” He then threw something to his partner.

“A baseball?.” Was his response.

“We haven't hit a home run on finding any little's, that's for certain. The area is clear.” The cop stated as he headed back to his patrol car as the two remaining little's had already left the area.

• Like 4

I have a little critique here: It was kinda hard to read this chapter, because you switched scenes so often and it wasn't clear who was talking or what was going on before the next thing happened.

But, all in all, it was a great chapter. But make sure the scenes are clearly separated.

9 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

I have a little critique here: It was kinda hard to read this chapter, because you switched scenes so often and it wasn't clear who was talking or what was going on before the next thing happened.

But, all in all, it was a great chapter. But make sure the scenes are clearly separated.

Thanks for the heads up. Ill put a more narration as i move into the next scene 

On Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 8:07 PM, crono said:

https://www.deviantart.com/ruby923

Most of my work is based on anime/video game franchises with the ab/dl twist, I stopped working on them after personal life stuff and being burnt out of writing them. 

Holy Crap! You're Ruby! The genius behind that Gohan story!  I'm a huge fan of your work. 

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 3)

As always, thank you for the kind responses, I'm not trying to create a masterpiece of any kind just a decent ab/dl story that you all can enjoy. In order to change a few things up, when I'm changing scenes between locations and people. there will be some dashes for example - - - - - - to make things easier to understand. Later!

Chapter 3

To Aura, if felt like ever since they found themselves in this odd world, that they have been running from everyone and everything around them. She would have been consumed with despair and have given up if it were not for her best friend's determination.

“I think we have lost them, but I have no idea where we are now.” “Alice could handle going another few miles before she would start to fatigue but she knew that Aura's cardio wasn't anywhere as good as her's.

“The stars are pretty...And big.” Aura looked up at the sky, trying to find some sort of solace to the current predicament.

“Of course the stars are big, just like everything else in this god forsaken world. I wonder if anyone else from our dimension has ended up here like us.” Alice thought to herself and then soon shuddered at the thought of any poor souls that found themselves stuck in this environment.

“By the way, where are we? This looks like a neighborhood, more of a subdivision, in fact.” Alice scouted the multiple houses, all of which looked the identical with the same grassy front yards. It was something that you would see in most middle class family communities.

Aura felt guilty for continuing to rely on Alice but with her emotional state, she needed guidance to keep moving forward.

“So Alice, what's the plan now?” Aura asked

Alice placed her hand, softly on girl's shoulder, letting her know that they were together on this, through thick and thin.

“We are not going to accomplish much by staying outside, especially since it's getting colder. It's not something I would prefer to do, but for now, we need to focus on our safety and health above everything else.” Alice walked near the sidewalk as she checked out the houses.

“Are we going to try and find a hotel or something similar?” Aura asked as she walked beside her friend in the quiet neighborhood.

“I think the only place that would be considered a hotel for people like us, would be that adoption facility that the Amazons kept talking about. And that itself his out of the question.” Alice replied.

Aura knew as well that such a option would not lead to any good outcome. She tried to come up with a solution of her own, despite her current mental state. After a few minutes of walking, the black haired girl could started to smell something rather delicious.

“Alice do you smell that? It's so good!” Aura stated

“Hell ya. It looks to be coming from one of the houses to our right, let's check it out, just stay cautious though.” Alice soon noticed that one of the homes had a window to the side of the house.

As the duo slowly jogged over to the location, they quickly noticed the source of the aroma.

“Apple pie...There is no mistake. Oh my god.” Aura stated as some drool could be scene coming from her mouth.

“Apple pie was always your favorite sweet, hehe.” Alice smirked as she looked up at the open window and saw a larger than normal Apple pie being cooled off on the ledge.

“You thinking of snatching that yummy thing?” Aura asked with glee.

“Hell no, and I hope you are thinking the same thing. Don't forget where we are.” Alice replied.

Aura sulked as Alice ushered her to get closer to the open window.

“Give me a boost, I'm going to check out the area.” Alice asked.

“But why? Don't tell me you are thinking of invading this house!?” Aura was dismayed.

“Think of it as a temporary shelter, as long as we don't get found out, there won't be an issue. We just need to find a spot to hide for the night and then regroup for the morning.” Aura held our her hands together as she boosted her friend up so that she was sitting on the window ledge near the pie.

“You sure this is a good idea?” Aura whispered.

“It isn't, but it's better than freezing our asses off.” Alice noticed that the area which looked like to be the kitchen but was devoid of any people, which was a positive note.

“Alright, hurry and grab my hand, I'll pull you up.” Alice took a quick glimpse of the area to make sure that no one was about to enter the area.

Aura hesitated before grabbing Alice's hand, she felt guilty that she was intruding on a strangers property.

“Wow, what a clean looking kitchen.” Aura thought to herself as she surveyed the area after heading inside.

“Stay close, we have no idea how many people are here.” Alice quietly walked near the slightly open door to the kitchen.

“Sounds like a television is playing to my left, which would mean that would be the living room, we need to stay away from there.”

Alice poked her head out to see a hallway.

“I can't hear anything to the right, which would mean that should lead to a bedroom or something similar. I don't like this at all but a bedroom closet would be our safest bet to stay warm and prevent from being spotted. “Alice stated.

“Alright, Aura are you ready to...”Alice was awestruck as she saw her friend stick a piece of the apple pie into her mouth.

“The hell are you doing!?” Alice asked

“I'm so sorry Alice, but I haven't had anything to eat all day, I couldn't help my self” Aura replied as she licked off some of the crumbs from her mouth.

“There is no helping you, ugh.” Alice grunted as she grabbed Aura's hand and exited the kitchen and entered the hallway.

“Now we have to be extra careful, because whoever finds that pie not in a one piece is going to be on alert. Happy?” Alice couldn't hold back her frustration as she scouted the hallway, keeping most of her attention to any unwanted sounds.

“No...I'm sorry” Aura lowered her head in shame as she walked.

The duo continued to walked along the hallway, Alice was unsure of which door to open.

Alice turned her head to her friend as they stopped for a moment.

“I'm not angry with you, Aura. I'm just cautious. If we are found out, we will have no chance at rescuing Jessie.”

Aura nodded her head in agreement but before the two of them could continue to navigate the area, a door to their right opened up.

“Shit!” Alice whispered as she saw the door open.

Aura's first thought was to run but she stopped as soon as she saw that it was a boy around the same height as her and had light brownish hair that was slightly messy. Alice was already in a defensive stance.

“What the!? Who are you two? And what are you doing in my house?” The boy stated with a heightened tone in his voice.

“I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! please listen to us, we are not intruders.” Aura stated as she lifted her hands up in the air.

“The fact that I don't know you is proof enough that you are intruders. I'm going to get mommy and” Before the boy could finish Alice unleashed a roundhouse kick on the boy's face, knocking him out.

“Alice, how could you!” Aura had placed her hands on her face, in shock at what just occurred.

“Now's not the time, help me by grabbing this guy's legs, I'll get the arms”

Alice and Aura quickly pulled the boy into his room and closed it.

“You think anyone heard? I'm so scared” Aura fell to her knees as she try to get a hold of her emotions.

“For now, we have at least avoided our situation from being escalated.” Alice took a glimpse at the boy who she knocked out.

“He's no amazon, in fact he looks to be around our age, that's a relief at least.” Alice sat down near the the entrance so she could gather herself.

“Funny looking clothes he's got on. Looks like one of the nighttime onesies that I see babies and toddlers wear.” Alice's expression soon turned to shock and disgust as she noticed that the room that they entered, looked like a nursery.

Alice's eye's glared slowly around, noticing a crib, changing table, a rocking chair, a bunch of stuffed animals, and plenty of more infantile items. Even the wall was painted a light blue tint.

“And now we have reached the end of sanity.” Alice though to herself.

“What's with all the baby stuff? It's so huge as if it could fit...” Aura stopped speaking as she remembered where she was.

The two little's took a couple minutes to figure out what to do next.

“Ugh, what the heck happened?” The boy began to awake to see Alice sitting on top of him.

“Sorry about what I did earlier but it was necessary.” Alice stated as she kept eyes focused on the boy's.

Aura crawled over to spectate.

“Necessary? Haven't you heard of dialogue? Force should only be used as a last resort. But damn, for you to be able to knock me out with a single kick. You have got some moves on you.” The boy didn't move an inch which was a good sign to Alice that he was at least willing to comply.

“I've got some questions for you, so if you could please answer them, it will make everything easier for the both of us.” Alice stated.

“Sure thing, but under one condition.” The boy asked.

“What is it? She questioned.

“Can you please get off , this isn't exactly comfortable for me.” The boy stated

There was a moment of silence before she moved herself off and then took a seat next to him.

“I'm sure you understand that if try anything funny, that you will regret it.” Alice stated.

“Oh I fully understand. Also know by judging the look in your eyes, that you are in a very desperate situation, which is understandable from a fellow little.” The boy took his time and adjusted his sitting position, Aura could hear a loud crinkle sound coming from his butt.

“So to start with, my name is Alice and my friend here is Aura and we are not from this world. Apparently we are what the locals call, portal little's. And we are trying to find a way back to our world. So far it hasn't gone to smoothly at all.” Alice sighed.

“And our friend Jessie was kidnapped by the big people, we need to save her.” Aura stuttered as she spoke.

“I see, that makes sense. I'm surprised you managed to last this long without being caught, oh and by the way my name is Kyle, pleased to meet you.” The boy reached out to shake Alice's hand, in which she responded appropriately.

“So Kyle, do you have any idea how we can escape here?” Alice asked.

“Before I answer that, can I ask a question?” He replied

Alice nodded her head in agreement.

“Why did you get lost from your tour group? All portal little's are told several times to not get lost from there group when visiting this dimension. Because otherwise, they risk the chance of forfeiting there independence.”

“We didn't come up on some tour group, we came here merely by accident.” Alice replied

“How so?” Kyle asked

“We were in the woods in our world and then there was some weird sounds and then everything started to look different, and finally after that, everything went to normal except our neighborhood was not there, instead it was a city!” Aura blurted out her words frantically.

“Yikes, I've never heard of anything like that happening. So you two didn't come to visit our vast and wonderful utopia? Kyle stated with a bit of sarcasm.

“Hell no, if we knew what this dimension was, it would be the last place we would visit.” Alice replied.

“Ouch, that kinda stings, given I'm a native little from this world..” Kyle scratched the back of his head as he listened on.

“Why are the big people out to get us? We haven't done anything wrong.” Aura asked.

“It's just the way of life for both Amazons and little's. For as long as we have coexisted, we have maintained a perfect balance of harmony and order.” Kyle adjusted his seating again, which caused even more crinkling noises coming from his butt.

“And that order is wearing a freaking diaper like you are?” Alice raised her eyebrow while pointing to the boy's padded region.

“Yep and living the simple live of a baby. It can getting rather dull but for the most part, it is very comfy and fulfilling.” He replied.

“ I find that very hard to believe.” Alice said with a hint of disgust.

“It was a little odd for me at first but after a month, it became rather ordinary, plus I love all the attention my mommy gives me.” Kyle chuckled.

“Back onto the topic at hand, so how do we get out of this dimension?” She asked

“That's a rather tricky one. All portal little's are given a pass so they can enter and exit the world. However the passes have expiration dates on them, so even if you found one, it most likely will be of no use.”

Aura took a glimpse at the crib, she couldn't believe that people submitted to this infantile lifestyle.

“From what I understand, is that the quickest and easiest way for a portal little to return there world is to find a Amazon to adopt them and hope the Amazon is willing to pay a certain fee to return the little to where they came from. I've only heard it happening once, so it's possible, just super rare.” Kyle stated.

“Is there any option that doesn't involve us getting adopted.” Alice could feel her blood boiling.

“None, at least not with the current laws in place. Around a decade ago it was possible when native little's had more political power but that's all gone now. Amazons pretty much monopolize the current system.” Kyle stated.

“There has got to be another way” Alice hopped to her feet.

“If there is, it's not legal and safe.” Kyle slowly got onto his feet as well.

“But I don't wanna be a baby.” Aura started to tear up as she felt defeated.

“There are some decent Amazons that are willing to allow a little to keep the majority of there freedoms such as my mommy, so it's not all that bad.”

“If this is considered free, I can only cringe at the thought of what the other type of Amazons are like. Alice stated as she walked over to the closet.

“You have no idea, I've heard so many horror stories, where certain Amazons will change a little's biological makeup and turn them into the opposite sex or even permanently leave them in a infantile state of mind for the rest of there lives.”

“A fate worse than death.” Alice thought to herself.

“So what are you two going to do? My mommy is most likely finished taking her shower and if she finds you two, I'm honestly not sure what will happen.” Kyle stated with a concerned look.

“I know I'm asking a lot and you are not obligated, but you think we can hide out in your closest, at least until your mom goes to bed, I need to get some rest.” Alice was both mentally and physically exhausted from the ordeals that she dealt with earlier on.

“Now that I know a bit more about you, I really don't see a problem with it, but I seriously believe that you are only delaying the inevitable.” Kyle responded

“Even so, I'm going to fight this, for as long as it takes.” Alice opened the closest and sat herself down near a pile of clothes that were on the corner.

Aura put her thumb back into her mouth as she quietly walked over and sat next to her. Kyle just watched, feeling sorry for the two foreigners.

“You two, get some rest, I'll be back to talk when it's my bedtime.” Kyle closed his closet. He took a deep breathe, knowing that he held the fate of two of his fellow little's.

“Alice, I don't know what to do?” Aura continued to sniffle.

“Just stay strong and get some rest, we will think of something.” Alice held Aura close to her as she closed her eyes for some much well needed alone time.

The padded little could hear some activity in the kitchen.

“Kyle, did you take a bite out of the pie?” A short blue haired Amazon woman stated as the boy entered the area.

“Ugh...Oh...Ya..Yes...Yes I did, sorry about that mommy.” Kyle stuttered as he was lifted up and placed into his high chair.

“Because of that, no desert for you, my naughty little munchkin.” The Amazon stated as she brought over a plate of beef and broccoli.

“A small sacrifice I guess.” Kyle thought as he took a bite out of his meal.

“I just got a call not too long ago from my friend Serena, and she just told me some of the most wonderful news” The Amazon stated as she took a seat to eat her meal.

“What's that, mommy?” Kyle replied as he sucked down some juice from his bottle.

“She just adopted a little, isn't that wonderful?” She asked

“It is. I remember that she was in the market for one, I'm so happy for her.” Kyle drooled a little as he spoke.

- - - - - - -

“UGH, I feel like I've done some drugs. Did I go out partying?” Jessie stated in her mind as she started to wake up and check to see where she was.

“Oh, so you are finally awake! Take your time to adjust, we will have plenty of time to spend together.” Serena stated as she walked over to her couch and cuddled her new little.

“Who...Who are you?” Jessie rubbed her eyes, her mind was in a foggy haze as she tried to get a hold of herself.

“I'm your new mommy, and I promise to take wonderful care of you and spoil you so rotten that you will want to forget your old boring adult life.” Serena began to remove Jessie's shirt while she was still recovering.

“The hell are you talking about? You sound nothing like my old hag of a mother.” Jessie knew that things were not right, but she couldn't figure out what it was.

“Unlike your biological mommy, I'm going to make sure that you are brought up the correct way, which means, working on that potty mouth of yours. You said some rather harsh words at the gas station, but I forgive them. After all, you were a lost little that didn't know any better.” Serena took her time removing Jessie's bra, knowing that it would be the last time she would ever wear such inappropriate clothing.

“Gas station...Huh? Wait...WAIT!” Jessie mind had found it's clarity as she became fully aware.”

The distraught little managed to move herself to the edge of the couch, she soon noticed that she was in unfamiliar territory.

“Oh shit, it's you! The crazy Amazon woman.” Before she could muster an escape attempt, Serena pulled Jessie by her legs so that she was inches from her.

“That's a naughty baby, if you say one more bad word, I'm going to have to usher a little punishment.” Serena started to remove Jessie's belt which caused the girl to react violently as she kicked the Amazon in the chest.

“Get the fuck away from me, you creep!” Jessie tried to run but she could tell that while her mind was alert, her body felt weakened.

“You really have left me with know choice.” Serena decided to not be as delicate as before and quickly removed Jessie's pants and panties. After throwing them on the floor, she made quick work with removing the girl's shoes and socks.

“No, STOP!” Jessie could feel her eyes begin to tear up. In her entire life, she never found herself being put into a position of vulnerability, however that moment had finally come..

“Weather you want to or not, you are now mine, you should be thankful that I adopted you. There are plenty of awful people out there that would destroy your very existence. I However, simply want to fill that existence with love.” Serena pulled Jessie into a deep embrace.

“Jessie wanted to resist but the fact that she was completely naked had had made her feel very insecure.

“But first, we need to administer some tough love.” Serena placed the distraught girl over her lap.

“Don't you dare, you can't!” Jessie felt paralyzed with fear.

“I can and I will, my love.” Serena began to issue several large smacks to the girls bottom. It didn't take long for the girl to break and cry for mercy.

It wasn't the pain that did Jessie in, but rather the unusual and humiliating position that she was put into that did it.

The Amazon continued to spank the defeated girl for two minutes straight, Serena stopped to check on her baby daughters expression after that.

“I'm sorry I had to do that but it was a necessary evil, you will understand soon enough.” Serena massaged Jessie's very raw butt as she cooed to her.

“Please...Just let me go, I don't deserve this.” Jessie started to remember Aura and how easily emotional she could get. She did enjoy teasing her from time to time and sometimes wonder how she could allow herself to cry over such trivial things. Now she started to understand a bit of her friends emotional baggage.

“You certainly don't deserve to be punished, I believe that you are capable of being the nicest and sweetest baby girl in the world, and I know you can prove it to me by allowing me to properly change you into a more appropriate attire.” Serena started to carry the defeated girl to another room in the house.

“Why did I go into that stupid forest? If I didn't, I would be out camping and having fun.” Jessie thought to herself as Serena carefully placed the girl onto a cold yet padded changing table.

“This might be a little intense but this pacifier has some special properties which should help you calm down.” Without warning, Jessie felt the rubber item being placed inside her mouth.

“Disgusting! This bitch just put a god damn pacifier in my mouth, I'll show her....WAIT! WHAT THE!” Jessie tried to spit the item out of her mouth but was shocked to see that her mouth was not obeying her commands, in fact she found herself sucking on the soother as it was intended for. The girl even tried to use her arms to take it out, but soon realized that her arms felt like they weighed a ton.

Jessie started feel herself calm down which was a pleasant surprise given her situation, however her mind was in a different place as she felt her legs being lifted from the mat.

“We have a busy day tomorrow, I'm looking forward to showing you off to all my friends.” Serena began to slowly use some baby wipes to clean every sensitive spot on Jessie's womanhood.

After inspecting Jessie's bottom half, Serena grabbed some baby powder after she was convinced that she cleaned everything.

“Also we will have to do something about that nasty pubic hair tomorrow. It doesn't look good on an adorable baby like you.” Serena replied as she applied the powder to the girl's lower half.

Muffled noises could only be heard from Jessie as she whimpered through the pacifier.

The young little, closed her eyes as she began to smell the aroma of the powder which only added to her displeasure.

“These nighttime diapers are so cute, just like you, my little Jessie” Serena placed the padded undergarment firmly on the mat as she lowered Jessie's butt onto it.

“Jessie felt guilty at how soft and disturbingly comfortable the diaper was as the tapes were applied.

“All done, does my wittle princess wove her new wittle diapy, yes you do, yes you do!” Jessie cringed at the babyish talk that she was receiving.

“Unfortunately, I don't have a crib for you just yet but on the bright side, that means you can sleep with mommy until we work that out, isn't that great my little blonde angel?” There was no response from Jessie as Serena carried the girl to her bedroom.

“I'm sure your worried about your two little friends, I don't think you need to. I'm positive we will see them again, although they will most certainly be adopted and diapered. When will that happen? I don't know. It is entirely up to them on how they will adapt to their new lives. So for now, let's focus on us, my darling.” Serena placed her newly acquired baby daughter onto the bed.

“My only chance to escape this freak is when she falls asleep, I cannot mess this up.” Jessie decided to act obediently as she smiled at her caretaker.

“Aww. That looks just melts my heart, I'm so thankful that you have come into my life. I've dealt with my fair share of bad drama over the years but now I can settle down with you, my love.” Serena stated as she started to remove her pants, shirt and then her bra.

“Jesus, the size of her boobs, they are bigger than my head!” Jessie was in awe. She was quite proud of her size especially when compared to her two friends but this was on a different level.

“What's wrong, Jessie?... Oh I know what's up. It makes sense since you probably haven't' had anything to eat today. This works out great for the both of us.” Jessie was confused to what the Amazon was talking about.

“I think you should experience the full bonding experience between a Amazon and a little. Plus you will temporary regress into an infant mentality, I actually think you will enjoy it.” Serena placed Jessie on her lap as she removed her pacifier.

“Wait...Your not actually.” Before Jessie could finish her sentence, she felt a lump of flesh enter her mouth.

“GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!”Where the only thoughts on the little's mind.

“Go ahead, suck away my little one.” Serena gently patted Jessie's head.

“As if I will actually.” Jessie felt a drip of a liquid substance on her tongue which was all that was needed to unconsciously suck on the warm breast of Serena's.

“How can something be this good, it's not possible.” Jessie felt like she was in heaven as she continued to suckle.

Serena started to hum a lullaby as she nursed for the next few minutes.

“I don't need to escape, I'm sure Alice will save me from mommy” Jessie began to drifted off into a peaceful slumber as she fully embraced her Amazonian mother.

- - - - - - -

“AH CHOO!” Alice quickly awoke to hear the sneezing sounds coming from Aura as they sat together in the confines of the small closet.

“How you holding up?” Alice asked as she rubbed Aura's back.

“To be honest, much better, at least compared to a few hours ago. I'm still kind of scared, but as long as I have you around, I feel as if nothing can stop me.” Aura began to stretch her arms and legs.

Alice was relieved and proud of how she was holding up in this bizarre reality, especially with Jessie being kidnapped by the physically superior beings, known as Amazons.

After spending a few minutes of discussing there next plan of actions, the duo could hear the sounds of footsteps coming closer.

“These footsteps sound heavier than normal. Aura! Stay as quiet as possible!” Alice slowly backed up to the wall, while inside the closet.

Aura was quiet but not because she was told so, but rather from the sheer fear she was going through, it was so bad that she couldn't even move.

“Why did this have to happen to us?” Aura began to think of Jessie, afraid that she wasn't going to see her annoying yet energetic friend again.

“I'm telling you mommy, that Dino the dinosaur is a bad guy, he is trying to trick the Spiky and his friends so he can have all the candy for himself” Kyle entered his bedroom while his mother carried him inside.

“I'm not sure about that, Dino seems to be a rather trustful person, but I'm sure we will find out on next weeks episode, won't we?” The amazon rubbed her nose with her Kyle's as she placed him into his crib.

“You want me to read you a story before I head to bed as well.” The Amazon asked.

“Ugh, no...It's ok, mommy. I'll be ok for tonight.” Kyle stuttered with his words as he tried to get his mom out of the room so that he could focus his attention on the two inside of his closet.

“You sure? You usually enjoy a good bed time story after watching Spiky's adventures” The Amazon questioned.

“I'm feeling rather tired, I should just get some sleep.” Kyle faked a yawn, hoping it would convince his mom to leave him alone.

“If you say so, but before I call it a night, let's check that diaper of yours.” The amazon began to unbutton the onesie on the boy.

Alice listened at the conversation, she could not believe what she was hearing.

“How in the world can this be considered normal.” Alice thought to herself.

Aura could see the two via a small crack through the door.

“She looks rather pretty.” Aura stated silently as she took a good look at the Amazon, she had a very warm look about her which caught the little off guard.

“Looks like my baby is all dry, that deserves a reward for tomorrow!” The Amazon replied as she buttoned up the boy's onesie.

“How about not giving me any math tests for the rest of the school year?” Kyle asked with a smirk

“I maybe your mommy but I'm also your teacher , a honest working one at that! She retorted.

Kyle was bummed as he grabbed a stuffed teddy bear in his crib.

“So what would you like to wear tomorrow? Would you like to change things up and wear one of the outfits that Serena bought you?” The Amazon started to head over to the closet.

“AHH, NO. PLEASE. NO NO NO.” Kyle screamed out foolishly.

“What's wrong?” As she paused for a moment to to understand why her baby boy was acting out.

“That idiot!” Alice thought to herself as she started to look around for ways to camouflage herself.

“AH CHOO!” Aura didn't even feel it coming, it was immediate, without warning, she looked over at Alice, her expression what something that you would only see in horror movie.

“Oh god.” Aura whispered knowing that she just may have doomed her existence.

For roughly thirty seconds, there was nothing but silence in the room. Kyle could hear the sneeze very well, which meant his mommy could as well.

The Amazon took a quick glimpse at her baby boy, raising her eyebrow as she gave off a mischievous smile.

Kyle kept his face down, looking at the mattress, he knew better than to speak up after being given that expression.

The footsteps where like an earthquake to Aura, as if death itself had come to collect.

The darkness in the closet soon diminished as light consumed the area. For just a second, Aura felt blinded by it but her eyes adapted quickly to see the doors were open with a very tall woman standing before her. The Amazon's eyes gave off a look of confusion and shock.

Aura slowly turned her head, hoping that Alice would be able to perform a miracle but she was nowhere to be seen.

“She's gone!?” Aura started to tear up, her whole world was coming down on her. For the first time in a while, she felt alone. A feeling she had always dreaded and always tried to avoid.

“May I ask as to who you are and what are you doing in my little's closet?” The Amazon didn't even blink as she stood still.

Aura wanted to respond but the fear kept her in check. As much as she wanted to defend herself, she knew it was futile.

“Please...Don't hurt me!” Aura started to cry as she looked at the carpeted flooring with despair.

“Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that. It just surprised me to see a random little sitting in my boy's closet. I promise I will not harm you.” The Amazon slowly bent down as she gave off a look of concern.

“My name is Amber, what is your sweety?” The Amazon replied with a gentle tone.

“Au...Aura.” The girl started to feel sick to her stomach.

“Aura, that's a lovely name. Is it ok if I can assist you?” Amber asked politely.

Aura simply nodded, she didn't know how to handle such a situation as she started to remember her house and family.

“Well, Aura, I can clearly see that you have been through quite a bit. But I want to let you know that I'm here to help you, so before I ask you some simple questions, let's get you to the living room and help you settle down.” Amber gently picked Aura up for her hips and placed the girl over her shoulder as she was escorted outside the bedroom.

Kyle looked on in awe, hoping that everything would go smoothly for the girl. He soon turned his head to the closet, surprised that Alice wasn't spotted.

Kyle started to wonder where the red head was, but soon his answer was revealed as Alice slowly poked her head out of a pile of clothes from where she was originally sitting.

“From bad to worse, it doesn't get any better than this!” Alice stated with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

• Like 5

Somehow I think Aura might actually enjoy this life but Jessie is in for a rougher time. I also wonder what will happen when the discover Jessie is coming over. Lol

Another solid cliffhanger. I am putting my money on them getting back to their Dimension. You've dropped enough hints that tell me that they'll get help eventually. 

4 hours ago, Cya said:

Another solid cliffhanger. I am putting my money on them getting back to their Dimension. You've dropped enough hints that tell me that they'll get help eventually. 

He is giving them hope... only to throw that hope on the ground, where it shatters into thousand pieces and stamps on it with a maniacal laughter...

... Oh, wait. That's just me^^

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (still chapter 13 for now)