LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (still chapter 13 for now)

@crono your story is doing fine if it is heading where you want it to. I think while some parts are yes I can guess what might happen I have seen that before and been totally wrong. And key word is might happen. Please keep writing the way you want and if peop,e want to read it great, if not great. I do enjoy this story cause some of it is just fun to watch Alice wrestle with herself, same with Tohru and the other girls. Looking forward to the next chapter especially since you said I would like it and I am sure I will. ?

On 5/12/2019 at 9:50 PM, crono said:

Kyle knew about the special effects that pacifier had on little's but he actually enjoyed it.

I agree with Kyle on that one! Well done on this chapter.

I thought the new chapter was fantastic. I still see Alice leaving her two friends behind. I wouldn’t be surprised if she returned at some point though to become Tohru’s baby girl. I was happy I could give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 12)

Sorry for the delay, just have been kind of busy with another story of mine. Also thanks again for the responses both positive and negative. It really helps me see where everyone feels about this type of story. Which would be a good time to point out about my intentions with the story. 

It's been several years since I've written a story so I'm kinda rusty and I only felt like doing this because it's a hobby that helps me relax from the everyday work life. I understand that my pacing is rather slow, story wise and some parts of it are rather predictable, based on other ab/dl stories. I'm not trying to right something that has a ton of plot twists and I don't have any attention of diverging from how I have planned it out but I do want to keep it as a mild entertaining story with a few twists that could be enjoyed for a few minutes. There are many different forms of the ab/dl fetish that people prefer.  I'm more on the soft/slow regression side of things. If you have continued to read past this, I assume that you enjoy the story to a certain extent and will continue until I finish it at some point.  Have a great day everyone!

Chapter 12

The ride to Serena's house was rather quiet but filled with tension. Alice watched as Tohru kept her eyes on the road. She could tell the Amazon was having not having a fun time dealing with the rough weather which hampered her vision. But she could tell that there was more to it than that.

“Ugh...Tohru...You okay? You seem a bit frustrated.” Alice's body winced as the sound of thunder continued on in the distance.

“I'm...I'm alright. I've just got a lot on my mind.” Tohru was only telling part of the truth. She was struggling with dealing with not just the weather but also her Amazonian instincts.

“Why is this happening now? I've got along with Alice just fine until now. Is it because she's acting vulnerable due to the thunder and lightning? I thought this part of me died over three years ago... Perhaps I've spent too much time with her...If that's the case, going to work should help out with my own personal emotions. I can't allow myself to slip up!” Tohru bit her lip which caused some blood to drip down her chin.

“Wow...Tohru really is in a bad mood. I want to help but I think it's best that I just stay quiet. But this freaking weather! I cant' stand it!” Alice stated in her mind.

All Tohru could think about, was being at her house and holding Alice near her chest as she read a bed time story while cradling her while she was in just a diaper. The Amazon quickly hit the brakes as she came back to reality to realize that she had came close to hitting a car in front of her.

“TOHRU! WHAT'S WRONG?” Alice yelled out. Her body tensed up at the sudden jolt from the car stopping, suddenly.

“I'm sorry Alice...I haven't been myself lately. I promise to be a better mother to you.” Tohru wiped the blood from her lip as she pressed the gas pedal to continue to her destination.

Alice wasn't certain by what she meant by being a better mother. She knew that they were playing the role of mother and daughter due to the ridiculous Amazon laws but she could tell there was a lot of meaning behind her words.

After what felt like an eternity. Tohru had reached Serena's house as she pulled into the driveway.

“This weather is unreal. I can barely see outside!” Alice stated as Alice opened her door and took her out of her booster seat.

The combination of the harsh wind and rain had narrowed the visibility.

“Good thing I brought a umbrella. We both would be soaked already if I didn't have it.” Tohru replied as the two of them walked towards the front door.

A mixture of thunder and lightning could be felt and see above the two. Alice yelped out loud as she tightly held onto Tohru's chest. Despite the umbrella, Alice could feel the rain causing her to get wet.

“This isn't good...If this continues...” Tohru rang the door bell while looking down at her adopted little. Tohru did her best to restrain herself.

“Welcome, I'm glad that you two...”Serena was cutoff from her speech as Alice rushed into the house.

Serena turned her head in shock to see the redheaded little breathing heavily while slightly soaked from the weather conditions.

“I wasn't expecting that type of response.” Serena stated as Tohru walked inside the house and folded up her umbrella.

“I can't stay long. I'm planning on putting some serious overtime at work today.” Tohru stated as she shook Serena's hand.

“Can't you stay for a cup of coffee at least?” Serena asked with concern.

“I'm good. I already had some this morning. Tohru went over to Alice and kneeled down so she was face to face with her.

“I've got to get going. I'll be back late, so don't worry too much about me. Try to enjoy yourself.” Tohru stated as she hugged Alice.

“Ugh...Okay...I will...Thank you Tohru.” Alice was cut off guard by the warm embrace. Not wanting to be rude, she hugged Tohru right back even though it felt a bit awkward for her.

“We will get through this together!” Tohru stated as she lightly kissed Alice on her cheek. Alice blushed immensely from what just occurred. Serena held her hand to her mouth. She was astounded to what had just taken place.

“Thanks again for looking after Alice.” Tohru stated as she opened up her umbrella and closed the door behind her.

“What the hell was that all about!?” Alice stated in her mind.

“Today has certainly started off unexpected.” Serena stated as she looked over at Alice. She noticed that the young girl was shaking, mostly due to the cold and wet weather.

“Would you like me to fix you some hot chocolate? Serena asked

“Please.” Alice felt out of place, both mentally from what just occurred and physically due to the rainstorm.

“Go ahead and take a seat on the couch and make yourself at home. I'll wake up my daughter in just a moment.” Serena replied as she went into the kitchen.

Alice slowly walked over to the couch as she tried to grasp at what had just occurred.

Serena looked over two jars of hot chocolate powder. The only difference was that one of them was specifically made for little's. Which meant that if she wanted to, Serena could keep Alice under her control if she deemed so.

“I promised Tohru that I wouldn't resort to such methods.” Serena sighed as she put away the powder meant for little's and used the normal chocolate powder and mixed it with the hot water she had in a glass cup.

- - - - - - - - - - -

“Aww...Solitude...It's been a while ...”Tohru stated to herself as she turned off her radio and enjoyed the sounds of the raindrops on her car as she headed to her work. She started to feel more like herself as she finally was alone in her car.

“I don't think today will be much of a busy work day.” Tohru stated as she thought the weather would keep most of the Amazons indoors, so her job in security for a communications company would be rather light when it came to dealing with it's clients today.

“I hope Alice and Serena get along. That would be so make life so much simpler.” Tohru started to remember what she did to Alice before she headed off to her work.

“OH SHIT! What the hell is wrong with me!” Tohru stated out loud as she remembered that she had kissed Alice on her cheek.

“God no! I hope she doesn't think any less of me.” The Amazon stated as she placed her hand on her forehead while keeping her eyes on the road.

“I just want to protect her...and care for her...” Tohru loathed her feelings, seeing it as a betrayal to Alice.

- - - - - - - - -

“Here ya go! This should warm up your little body.” Serena stated as she took a seat next to Alice.

“Ugh...Thanks.” Alice took a sip of the hot chocolate and immediately felt the warm sensation throughout her entire body.

“This is some damn good stuff.” Alice stated as she took a larger sip of the warm liquid.

“Thanks. It's something that you can't find in your average store.” Serena replied as a she looked over at Alice.

“Wait...You didn't put anything into this....Did you?” Alice asked as she lowered the cup at looked up at the Amazon.

“I would usually take such a question as offensive...But since we haven't exactly gotten along. I understand. And to answer your question, No! I didn't. If I did, you would have never found out.” Serena stated with a smirk.

“Ironically, I actually believe you.” Alice took another sip of the hot chocolate, allowing herself to relax a bit.

“I have to express my pleasant surprise. I didn't think that you and Tohru had bonded that much. It makes me happy to see, such progress.” Serena looked over Alice's clothes and put her hand on her arm to see that it was soaked from the storm.

“I would appreciate if you wouldn't touch me so casually.” Alice stated with a serious tone.

“I just wanted to see how wet your clothes were.” Serena stated as she stood up.

“They are not that bad.” Alice lied to herself, she knew that she was soaked even though she was only outside for a couple minutes and even had the umbrella under her.

“I will be back with my daughter and some clothes for you.” Serena replied as she left the living room.

“I'm not wearing any damn diapers! Keep that in mind!” Alice yelled out as she finished her hot chocolate.

For the next few minutes, Alice started to think about Tohru and how oddly she acted, it was out of character for her. She decided that when she came to pick her up that she would get straight to the point and ask Tohru what has been bothering her. Alice need answers to her lessen her concerns.

“Momma. I'm still tired!” Jessie cried out as she was being held by Serena and being brought out into the living room.

Alice looked on in disgust to see Jessie wearing a light blue nightie with her diaper available for view.

“Just wait here for a moment and I'll be back with your ba ba and if you want, I'll put on some cartoons for you to watch, okay darling?” Serena stated as she placed Jessie into a playpen that was sitting near the television area.

“Now as for you, I want you to put this one. The bathroom is down the hall, you can go ahead and change in there.” Serena replied as she handed Alice a outfit.

And don't worry. I'm not planning on putting you into a diaper...That is unless you wet and or mess yourself.” Alice ignored Serena as she looked over the outfit. She noticed that it was colored both white and black and felt soft, like touching the fur from an animal.

“What the hell is this?” Alice asked as she looked up at the Amazon.

“It's a onesie. A cute panda onesie to be exact.” Serena stated.

“Your kidding if you think I'm going to put something like this on!” Alice threw the outfit on the floor and stood up.

“Think about it. I didn't see you coming with any additional clothing to wear and I don't want Tohru to get pissed off at me, if you catch a cold because of the wet clothes you have on. Besides, it's not like we are going to be heading anywhere today with the weather like this!” Serena picked up the onesie and held it out in front of Alice's face.

“Don't you have something more mature for me to wear!?” Alice hated at how rationally specific, Serena was to her.

“Heh, I've got other...More infantile outfits if you would like to check out.” Serena brushed her hair a bit, knowing that she had boxed the little into a situation that she couldn't control.

Alice thought about her options. She could continue to object and disobey but she hated the way her sweats felt. Alice also took a look at the outside window to see nothing but dark grey skies and the whistling noises of the wind and rain coming through the cracks of the windows.

“I can't exactly leave here, either.” Alice sighed and decided that it was better than what Jessie was wearing and headed into the hallway with the outfit.

“Mama?” Jessie asked as she started to scratch her eyes.

“Yes dear?” Serena asked as she turned her head to focus on her little.

“Was that...Alice?” Jessie asked.

“It sure was.” Serena replied as she headed to the kitchen.

Jessie's eyes started to open even wider from the revelation that her close friend had finally come back to her.

“Thank goodness these are not wet.” Alice stated as she looked over her panties after taking off her shoes and then her sweat pants and shirt.

“I bet that bitch had this all planned out from the beginning.” Alice stated to herself she looked over the onesie and saw the zipper on the back to open it up.

“God...This is humiliating.” Alice slowly put her legs into the outfit. Alice expected to feel awful but was actually surprised at how comfortable the inside of the material was.

“If my parents saw me like this...I would commit suicide.” Alice put her arms through the onesie and then she slowly began to zip up the outfit from her back.

After she finished zipping the outfit on. Alice took a glimpse of herself in a mirror near the door.

“Just awful...It' even got a tail.” Alice slightly bent over so her butt was in full view. She noticed the puffy panda tail that was apart of the outfit.

“This must be the area to make diaper changing much easier...So disgusting.” Alice noticed the snaps near the crotch area of the outfit.

Before leaving, Alice noticed that the outfit also had a hoodie. Out of curiosity, she decided to put it over her head. She noticed the fluffy small ears that were attached to the hoodie of the onesie.

“...I look like a damn furry!” Alice had a friend in high school that brought her to a convention that was filled with people that shared the interest in wearing animals costumes for fun or for pleasure and that was how she learned about the definition of the word, furry.

With the exception of the front of her face, her entire body was covered by the onesie, even her hands and feet were no exception.

“This is ridiculous.” Alice removed the hoodie part of the onesie and exited the bathroom.

“My goodness. Aren't you just adorable!” Serena stated as she walked over to Alice as the little entered back into the living room.

“Your the last person I want to hear that from.” Alice turned her attention to Jessie who was sucking on a bottle in her playpen.

“Yo! Let me guess, your probably incapable of human speech, isn't that right, dumb ass?.” Alice stated as she sat back down on the couch. She felt very warm and secure with her new outfit but she would never admit it.

“What the hell are you talking about? Of course I can talk, you dummy!” Jessie stated as she removed the bottle from her mouth.

Alice's mouth was wide as it could be due to the sheer shock and awe that she was witnessing.

“Jessie, your back to your normal self again!” Alice rushed over to the playpen. She wanted to give her longtime buddy a hug but due to the size of the playpen, she had no way of doing so.

“Here...Let me help you in.” Serena quickly scooped Alice up by her arms and placed the girl into the playpen with Jessie.

Alice gave Serena a look of frustration but decided it would not do any good and she turned her attention to her friend and quickly embraced her with a tight hug. Jessie was caught off guard at first but then countered with her own hug.

“Now you two play nicely, while mommy cleans up in the kitchen. Oh and Jessie, no more bad words, okay!” “Serena stated as she exited to the kitchen.

Okay, mommy.” Jessie replied as the two little's sat down to catch up on lost time.

“It's so damn good to see you back to normal self compared to how you were, two days ago.” Alice stated with a smile.

“What are you talking about? I've always been myself. Nothing has ever changed. In fact, I think it's you that has changed.” Jessie replied as she sucked down some of her juice in her bottle.

“That's a good one, Jessie. But now's not the time for jokes. To tell you the truth, I've actually found a way to get myself out of this freaky dimension. I'm still working on a way to get you and Aura out of here. It's going to take some time but I won't let you two down.” Alice stated as she gave a v sign with her two fingers, indicting, victory.

“What the heck are you going on about? I am home. You're acting weird.” Jessie stated as she some drool came down her chin.

“HUH! THE FUCK?” Alice what a loss. She wasn't expecting such a response which caught her off guard.

“Watch the potty language! I don't want mommy to get angry at us!” A loud crinkling noise could be heard from Jessie's diaper as she shifted her position of seating.

“First off, this isn't your home...This is the twilight zone where all the weird crap goes on. And second … What's all this mommy bullshit. Your real mom is back in our dimension, probably freaking out that you haven't returned home.” Alice responded.

“I have no idea what you are talking about. I only have one mommy and that's the mommy in the kitchen right now.” Jessie could feel her diaper becoming warmer as she relaxed herself and wet herself.

Alice remembered what Tohru had told her about the influence of the Amazons and their ability to manipulate little's.

“Wait just a moment...Are you telling me that you don't remember where we were over a week ago?” Alice asked as she started t look a bit worried.

“My mind is a little fuzzy on that but I do remember that you, me, and Aura were about to graduate from preschool and we spent our free time in daycare if I remember correctly. “ Jessie stated.

“Oh my god. It's actually that bad!...”Alice stated to herself as she sighed in disappointment.

“What are you talking about? Did you go poopy in your diapy?” Jessie stated as she finished off her bottle.

“Do you not remember that we got sucked into this dimension by accident and were being chased by a bunch of crazy ass Amazons? Alice was desperate to hope that Jessie had some recollection before she was captured by Serena.

“Hmm...I remember that we got ourselves lost when we went on an adventure...But thankfully my mommy found me and brought me back home. I love her so much!” Jessie stated as she smiled gleefully.

Alice cringed at how brainwashed her friend had become.

“This is just messed up!” Alice stated in her mind as she watched her friend crawl over to some coloring books.

“I bored with talking, let's do some coloring together!” Jessie stated with excitement as she grabbed some crayons near her and opened up a picture book near her.

“This is far worse than I could have imagined.” Alice stated to herself as she got back onto her feet.

“Just a moment. I need to have a talk with...Your dearest mommy.” Alice shuttered at saying that word.

Alice tried to find a way to open the playpen but she couldn't find any switch and she had no way of climbing out since it was over seven feet tall.

“HEY SERENA, I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU FOR A MOMENT!” Alice yelled out, hoping to get the Amazon's attention. Thankfully, her plea didn't fall on death ear as Serena entered the living room.

“What is it? Do you need to go potty?”Serena replied in a babyish tone.

“Of course not...I need to talk to you about Jessie. It's serious, alright!” Alice stated while placing her hands on her waist.

“We will have plenty of time to talk about that subject, later...For now, you should spend some time with your friend and enjoy playtime together.” Serena gave off a wicked smile as she exited back into the kitchen.

“That bitch! I can tell that she's enjoying every minute of this!” Alice stated silently as she clinched her fists.

Alice! Help me with this drawing! It's a princess but I can't stay inside the lines!” Jessie whined, hoping to get her friends attention.

“Hell...I truly am in hell.” Alice stated to herself as she walked back over to Jessie to assist her with the drawing, hoping that it would make the time go by faster.

- - - - - - - -

“Class, I would like introduce you to our newest student who also happens to be my adopted daughter. Her name is Aura. Please make her feel at home.” Amber stated as she held Aura near her chest on front of her students.

“Hello Aura!” The whole class mixed with little's and Amazonian toddlers replied in union together.

“This is so embarrassing!” Aura stated in her mind. She was wearing a dark purple dress and pink diaper that was fully exposed. She was comfortable wearing such attire around her mommy and Kyle but she wasn't prepared to be shown off to a bunch of strangers.

Amber gently padded Aura's butt as she placed her inside the vast and large playpen where all her students were sitting.

Aura could see that Kyle was sitting left of her which helped calm her down a bit. To her right, she saw a boy but he looked to be a bit taller and thicker looking

“He must be a Amazonian toddler, just like Crystal.” Aura stated

“Alright class, today I'm going to read you all a fairy tale story, so be sure to pay attention, because we are going to have a quiz on it and I'll be calling on some of you at random, to read your answers.” Amber stated as she handed out a paper and crayon to each student.

“Looks like there is around a twenty of us. I thought it would be more...Thank goodness.” Aura stated to herself.

Aura felt someone poking on her back. She turned to see a little with tan colored skin and long dark brown hair.

“You must be the portal little that Kyle was talking about. My name is Shauna, pleased to meet you. I'm a native little from this city.” The girl stated with a smile.

“Ugh...Thank you...It's a pleasure as well. My name is Aura...And ya...I'm not from around here.” Aura felt conflicted. Part of her, secretly enjoyed being in the Amazon's dimension but another part of her missed her family from her own dimension. Shauna noticed Aura's melancholy expression.

“It's rough at first. Trust me, I would know. I had planned on going to a college for little's but the government shut down the institution and only gave us the option of either going to a reform school or place ourselves up for adoption at one the facilities. Of course I chose the latter. I didn't want to lose everything I knew about myself and to start over from scratch. Thankfully the mommy and daddy that chose to adopt me were super nice. They didn't forcefully baby me. It was a slow process but I eventually grew to enjoy and accept my new role as their daughter. Of course, diapers and bottle feedings were something that I had to get used too. I didn't like it at first but soon I grew accustomed to it just like breathing the fresh air.”Aura knew that Shauna was trying to get on friendly terms with her.

“I appreciate it. It's been a rough couple days being here. By the way, your onesie is super cute!” Aura replied she looked at Shauna's outfit. It was dark green which covered her from her neck to her feet.

“Thanks! My mommy is so thoughtful. I especially love when she takes me to the playground. It feels like that all my troubles and worries just float away. Is that the same with your mommy?” The native little asked.

Aura blushed when she was asked. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized at how comforting it was when she was being nursed by Amber.

“Hey Aura, Shauna...Pay attention!” Kyle stated as the two little's looked up at Amber to see that she was waiting for the two of them to quit talking.

“Are we done?” Amber asked as she held a book with her right hand and took a seat on her desk.

“Sorry teacher...I was just welcoming our new friend and classmate.” Shauna stated before quieting herself.

“Sorry...Mommy.” Aura stated with hesitation.

“That's okay. I'll allow it. Just no more talky until lunch time.” Amber replied as she opened the book.

Aura looked at the paper in front of her. It was a simple pick your answer type of quiz.

“I feel like I'm back in elementary school.” Aura stated in her mind .

- - - - - - - - -

Holy shit...It's only noon!?” Alice looked up at a clock near her. Boredom from coloring and playing with blocks even if it was with her close friend, it was not stimulating any excitement.

“What's wrong Alice, you not having any fun?” Jessie stated as she continued to focus on building her castle with the toy blocks around her.

“Was it really that obvious? Unbelievable! How can you possibly enjoy this crap?” Alice laid motionless on the carpet floor. She felt prisoner to the playpen that surrounded her.

“It's lunch time you two. I bet your both starving.” Serena entered the living. Jessie crawled over to her mommy. The crinkling sound of her diaper made Alice sick to her stomach.

“Did you two enjoy your playtime together?” Serena picked up Jessie and held her closely while patting her head.

“I am, but I think Alice is being a grumpy head, she seems to be in a bad mood right now.” Jessie replied.

“I'm sure she has her reasons.” Serena stated as she smirked at Alice before bringing her daughter into the kitchen and putting her into a high chair.

“I wasn't counting on Jessie being this messed up in the head. That may prove to be a problem if I want to help her escape this place.” Alice looked up at the ceiling as he contemplated her possible options.

“I bet your eager to get out of there.” Serena stated as she looked down at Alice.

“I'm eager to get the hell out of this dimension!” Alice replied as she started to stand up.

“I don't doubt that.” Serena quickly picked Alice up and out of the playpen and carried her into the kitchen.

“You realize that I can walk, right?” Alice wanted to slug Serena in her jaw.

“I know, but it's more fun this way.” Serena winked as she placed Alice into a high chair of her own and locked it into place.

“What the hell!? Didn't you promise Tohru that you would treat me with the same respect that you would with her?” Alice struggled to free herself while Jessie watched on with curiosity.

“To be exact...I only promised her that I wouldn't do anything to mentally or physically regress you. But if you continue to act up...I just may have to resort to such drastic actions.” Serena replied as she grabbed a bowl of macaroni and cheese and placed it on Jessie's table.

“Thank you mommy! “Jessie wasted no time and grabbed a fork and began to chow down the food in front of her.

“It's my pleasure, darling.” Serena replied as she placed a similar looking bowl in front of Alice.

Alice felt her stomach rumbling, she knew that she was hungry but didn't want to give the Amazon that was in front of her the pleasure of her desperation.

“Don't worry, this mac and cheese doesn't have anything in it that would regress you...But I could put some special cheese on it, if that is what you would like.” Serena enjoyed the control and power that she had over the distraught little.

“No thanks.” Alice gave of an obvious forced smile as she took the fork in front of her and began to eat her food.

“What the!? This is good...No it's damn good. I haven't had mac and cheese this tasty in forever.” Alice stated in her mind.

Serena went over to fix herself a cup of coffee, she took a quick glimpse of how cute Alice looked as she sat in her high chair while wearing a onesie. The only thing that was missing was the diaper underneath it.

“We can have our serious talk after lunch, okay Alice.” Serena stated as she waited for her coffee to cool off a bit.

Alice nodded as she continued to scarf down the bowl of mac and cheese.

“Mommy, it's still raining outside. Please make it stop. I wanna go exploring!” Jessie whimpered as she began to mess her diaper.

“Be patient, darling. It won't last forever.” Serena went over and wiped the cheese that covered her daughters face.

“Looks like my baby made a messy. Hurry up and finish and I'll get you changed into a nice fresh diapy!” Serena kissed Jessie on her nose. Alice looked on in disgust.

“I'm finished. I've lost my appetite.” Alice put her fork down on the table.

“Looks like you have enough for two more bites. Please be a good girl for your aunty and finish it off.” Serena pinched Alice on her cheek, causing the girl to seethe in anger.

“Calm down, this is what she wants. If I get out of line, I'll end up just like Jessie.” Alice gritted her teeth as she finished off her meal after taking a few minutes to cool off.

“You two have been so well behaved. I think that calls for a reward. But first, let's get you out of that stinky diapy!” Serena took Jessie out of her high chair and walked over to Alice's high chair.

“I trust that you can help yourself out.” Serena stated as she removed the lock from the high chair.

“Dear god, Jessie...Did you just actually shit yourself!” Alice pinched her nose as she hopped off the high chair.

“I would rather be a stinky girl than one with a stinky mouth!” Jessie stuck her tongue out at Alice as they reentered the living room.

Serena chuckled to herself at the response.

“This is beyond fucked.” Alice quietly whispered to herself as she walked back into the living room.

“Alice, can you be a dear and grab me a spare diaper in Jessie's nursery?” Serena stated as she laid out a blanket and placed her daughter onto it.

“Are you for real?” Alice asked as she looked at Serena with utter disgust.

Serena ignored her as she removed Jessie's diaper and began to wipe her away the mess she made.

“Fine...”Alice decided to head into the hallway, The last thing she wanted to see, was her close friend being changed.

“This must be it...Jesus...Talk about overdoing it!” Alice opened a door to see a nursery with pink colored walls and white colored furniture that would look adequate for a newborn baby...But for someone in their late teens, that was just pathetic. Alice thought.

Alice saw a pair of diapers near a changing table.

“Why the fuck doesn't she just change her in here?” Alice remembered that Serena was being a deceitful bitch, which explained her actions.

“I don't know how much more of this I can take!” Alice grabbed one of the diapers and exited the nursery.

“Who's a good girl?...Yes Yes...You are!”Serena was tickling Jessie on her bare stomach as Alice walked towards the couple in the living room.

“Thank you Alice.” Serena replied as the redheaded little handed her the diaper. Alice made sure to not make any eye contact with Jessie. She already felt like she was going to throw up and she did not want to see anything that could make it worse.

“Hey Alice...Aren't you going to get your diaper changed?” Jessie stated as Serena began to apply the tapes to her new diaper.

Alice ignored her as she took a seat on the couch and looked out the window to see that the weather had not improved whatsoever.

“Alice doesn't wear diapers, Jessie. She thinks that she is a big girl, isn't that funny?” Serena Gently helped Jessie onto her feet.

“It is! Hehe. She likes playing pretend!” Serena picked up her adopted daughter and sat on the couch and placed the girl on her lap.

“Are you ready for desert?” Serena stated as she started to take off her shirt.

“Yes, mommy!” Jessie replied as she licked her lips.

“WAIT A MOMENT! Your not going to do that nasty shit in front of me!” Alice hopped off the couch, preparing to walk away from the scene.

“This is perfectly normal for both Amazons and little's. Besides, I thought we were going to have a serious discussion about my daughter, among other things.” Serena removed her bra. Jessie didn't waste a moment and opened her mouth and began to suck on Serena's right breast.

“We can have this discussion later, when I'm not so repulsed.” Alice was about to head back into the kitchen.

“Don't you want to know how long Jessie would remain under the influence of being regressed? I can tell you if you are still curious. Besides, they are plenty of things I would like to talk to you about. For example...About having my daughter return to the dimension that you two came from...” Alice turned her head in shock.

“Is she being serious? I doubt it...But if she is giving the possibility of allowing Jessie to return to normal and go back to her family...I can't waste the chance!” Alice bit her lip as she walked back and sat on the couch, keeping herself distant from Serena, whom was nursing one of her closest friends.

“So, how's Tohru? Hasn't she been lovely to be around?” Serena asked as she made herself more comfortable.

“Why do you care? Besides, weren't we going to have a talk about giving my friend back to me.” Alice had a hard time showing her displeasure at seeing her friend being breast fed, right in front of her.

“We will get to that. But I would like your personal opinion on Tohru. I've known her since my days when I was doing shady work for the wrong type of people. She really helped straightening me out when I was at my worst.” Serena stated.

“She's been...Kind and supportive of me. Unlike every freaking Amazon in this damn dimension!” Alice crossed her arms together as she began to relax a bit more.

“That's good to hear. To be perfectly honest, I haven't seen her so happy for over three years. You are like a blessing in disguise for that woman.” Serena replied.

“What do you mean?” Alice was curious about knowing of Tohru's past.

“Tohru is strong...However strength can only get you so far, especially with what happened a couple years ago.” Serena gently patted Jessie's head as she continued to nurse.

“What happened to her?” Alice wanted to know about the mystery of Tohru's past.

“I promised Tohru that I would not bring up the subject and I plan to honor her request...So if you want to know...You will need to ask her.” Alice's hopes were dashed when Serena refused to speak about it.

“You really must really enjoy watching me suffer.” Alice replied as she put her head on the the armrest of the couch.

“True, it's does give me some amusement. But it's also because you refuse to accept your role as a little.” Serena stated.

“What I refuse, is to be babied and turned into a mindless drooling idiot!” Alice replied with anger.

“That's just only a small part of it. The more important aspect, is the bonding experience between a Amazon and a little. Their truly is nothing like it. Even I'm surprised at how much I've grown to love Jessie. I'm so thankful to have her in my life.” Serena placed a rag on her shoulder as she started to pat Jessie's back, trying to help burp her.

“The only reason that someone like Jessie is even putting up with it, is because she has been brainwashed by your Amazon voodoo crap! She would never put up with something like this if she were in the right mindset.” Alice retorted.

“Perhaps...But you have to keep in mind that our breast milk only works in temporary regression. If she truly felt ill about her current upbringing, she would have said something to you...Did she bring anything like that up?” Serena asked.

“Of course not! She's under the impression that you have always been her mom and that we had just graduated from preschool when in fact, we were about to graduate from high school! So don't try to act all high and mighty in front of me and make excuses!.” Alice responded.

“Pity. I thought we could reach some sort of understanding. Then again, you are just a little that doesn't know what's best for you.” Serena started to exit the living room while holding her Jessie in her arms.

“What about are conversation about giving my friend back to me? Alice yelled out.

“Oh...About that. It was just an excuse so we could talk. I have no intentions of giving up my daughter.” Serena laughed as she brought Jessie into her nursery.

“How much longer am I going to have to put up with this?” Alice's thoughts were on Tohru, hoping that she would back soon to free her from the confines of being babysat by her friend.

“I'm fucking pissed.” Alice saw a remote laying on the coffee table and grabbed it.

“I need something to distract me from this misery.” Alice fiddled with the remote and pressed the power button.

Alice hopped back onto the couch as she tried to find a way to relax and not want to bash Serena's head in.

“All right children, let's go and make some new friends!” A amazon woman replied while wearing an outfit that looked like something that would belong to a witch or a wizard. The children were all little's that were wearing nothing but their shirts and diapers as they followed the Amazon.

“Just awful.” Alice was about to change the channel but shes stopped short of doing so as a relaxing melody began to play in the background of the show.

Alice froze in place over the oddly relaxing sounds coming from the television.

“My body...It's not wanting to move!” Any sense of anxiety that Alice was beginning to feel, was starting to diminish.

“Is this, that hypnotizing crap!?” Alice tried to close her eyes but they were glued to the screen of the television.

“No it can't be. I would be repulsed by this...I wonder what type of adventure they are going on?” Alice placed the remote next to her as she positioned herself to sit cross legged and allowed herself to be absorbed by the sights and sounds on the television.

- - - - - - - - - - -

“So Tohru, I heard that you adopted yourself a little of your own. How does it feel to a parent? Pretty exciting huh?” A co-worker stated as she entered the break room to see Tohru on a smoke break

“It's...Different. I'm still trying to figure things out.” Tohru stated as she took a puff from her cigarette.

“I'm surprised that you decided to not use your paternity leave. I guess taking a pay-cut was not on the cards.” The co-working replied as he lit up his own cigarette.

“There are three things guaranteed in the world. Life, death, and bills...The latter is the worst.” Tohru chuckled to herself.

“Tell me about it. At least on days like this we can unwind a bit. The weather is perfect to keep the work level at a minimum.” The co-worker looked outside the window to see the nonstop downpour.

“I wonder what Alice is doing right now?” Tohru was interrupted from her daydreaming as the co-worker slapped her on the back.

“So how long are you scheduled for your shift?” The co-worker asked.

“It's around two right now. I'll be off around nine tonight.” Tohru responded as she looked at her watch.

“Wow, you must really need the pay if you need to put in that much overtime. Don't push yourself, okay?” The co-worker replied as he put out his cigarette and exited the break room.

Tohru waved back as she continued to wander about with her thoughts about Alice and her current relationship with her.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

After placing Jessie into her crib for her afternoon nap, Serena walked back into the living room to see the television on and that Alice was currently fixated on a program.

“What's caught your interest?” Serena was curious to what Alice was focused on. She turned her head to see that she was watching. It was a learning show that educated little's on the power of friendship and happiness.

Serena immediately knew that the program was one of the several shows that was not friendly to a little's mindset.

The Amazon rushed over with the intent of changing the channel but at the last moment, she decided against it.

“Perhaps, this would be for the best. A little regression wouldn't be so bad for her.” Serena smirked as she took a glimpse at Alice. The young redhead was so engrossed into the show that she didn't even realize that she was drooling a little bit.

“I think I'll start the preparations for dinner.” Serena hummed a song to herself as she went into the kitchen.

“That Amazon is so pretty and nice. Unlike that bully that's babysitting me!” Alice felt her body becoming warmer as she began to feel the effects of the hypnosis as her eyes continued to focus on the television screen.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Hahaha wow Serena didn’t forcibly do anything however I feel like she should have changed the channel. However that is a fun plot twist! I am glad you are writing this still how you want. Some stories work really well with quick build up and others don’t. This is going fine for me! 

This is not going to end well for Alice. The only question is, will she fall as far back as Jessie or end up more like Kyle and Aura...

Loved the new chapter. I had been waiting to see how Alice’s first day of being babysat by Serena. I almost expected Alice to be in a diaper by the end of the but I definitely didn’t expect she would do it to herself. This was very much worth a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 13)

This chapter is rather slow, not much in plot but more focusing on the "mental" side of things. Sorry if I didn't do too much proof reading. Have a goodnight everyone!

Chapter 13

Aura sat beside herself in a corner while her new classmates were enjoying playing dress up, despite being welcomed by her peers she felt to uncomfortable to go around pretending to be astronaut or a super hero.

“Is this really going to be my life from now on?” Aura reflected on the past couple of days and what has transpired. She could feel her diaper becoming warm as she wet herself without even trying.

“What's wrong Aura? You look kinda gloomy.” Kyle asked as he walked over to wear his adopted sister was after putting away a cowboy hat in the play area.

“Kyle... Did you ever think that you expected more out of life? Or did you think that this would be all that you would amount too?” Aura asked as she kept her attention on the floor.

“Wow, that's a rather deep question. I wasn't expecting something like that. But to answer your question, I would say that...Yes, I am blessed to have this life. And to have Amber as my mommy and as my teacher, it is nothing short of amazing. Kyle looked over at Amber who was changing another little's diaper while making sure that her other students were not getting out of hand.

“You should try the rocking horse, it's really fun to use!” Kyle suggested, trying to change the subject to something more upbeat.

“In a moment, I need to get my diaper changed.” Aura helped herself back onto her feet and smiled at Kyle before waking past him as she headed towards Amber's location.

“She still misses her old life. I sometimes feel like that. But we cannot fight the system, we little's just need to accept our fate.” Kyle stated to himself before walking over and playing with some of the other students.

“Now you play nicely and respect your classmates.” Amber stated to one of the students as she slapped his diapered butt and ushered him off to play with the others.

“Mo..Mommy?” Aura looked up at her Amazonian parent.

“What is it, Aura?” Amber asked as she kneeled down to be face to face with her adopted daughter.

“I...Need a change...” Amber could see how embarrassed her daughter looked as she kept her attention on the floor.

“So how are you liking it? Does it feel familiar to your school system?” Amber asked as she started to remove the girl's diaper after putting her on a changing table.

“It's both the same...And very different as well.” Aura looked around to see if any of the other students were watching but thankfully they were focused on their playtime.

“If you have any concerns, feel free to ask, your my daughter after all.” Amber smiled as she wiped Aura's privates and then began to apply the baby powder to her lower region.

“Mommy...Will I be able to get the chance to return to my dimension?” Aura asked which caused Amber to hesitate for moment before sliding a new diaper under her butt.

“That's a question that would be best answered at home. Can you be patient and just enjoy your time at school for the time being?” Amber asked as she finished taping her diaper on.

“Sure thing mommy. I hope I didn't upset you?” Aura asked as she sat up with a look of concern.

“It's alright sweetie. Now you go play nice with the other students. Playtime will be over with very soon.” Amber replied as she playfully pulled on Aura's nose and placed her back onto the floor after buttoning up her onesie.

Aura smiled back as she awkwardly waddled over to where Kyle was as he was playing dress up with some of his peers.

Amber spent the next minute looking over at Aura, she was pleased with how well she has adapted to her new life, she wasn't fully sure if any of the regression hypnosis from the television shows, the pacifiers, or even her breast milk had a reflection on Aura's current actions.

“I will have more time to think about it when school is out for my students. I should focus on the next assignment I need to hand out in the next couple of minutes.” Amber stated to herself as she walked over to her desk to pull out some paperwork in one of the drawers.

- - - - - - - - -

“Dinner is ready Alice. I made my specialty, chili with cheese.” Serena stated as she entered the living room. She walked over, she was secretly eager to see how far Alice's mentality had been regressed. The Amazon noticed that Alice was asleep as she laid on the couch in a fetal position while the television was still on.

“This station not as bad when it comes to regressing little's compared to some of the other ones. But even so, this should make the evening far more relaxing for me.” Serena turned off the television and then gently pinched Alice on her cheek which caused the girl to wake up and rub her eyes.

Serena didn't even blink as she wanted to see how Alice was currently feeling. The little began to rub her eyes and stretch a bit.

“What's going on?” Alice muttered as she licked her lips.

“I've got dinner ready for the two of us. Jessie wasn't hungry so I just gave her a bottle satisfy her while she continued to rest in her crib.” Serena decided to take on a more of a hands on approach as she slowly picked Alice by her waist and held the girl near her chest.

“Does my little panda, like chili?” Serena wanted to see how Alice would react to the way she was treating her as she brushed her hand on the girl's hair.

“I guess that sound okay.” Alice yawned as she being carried into the kitchen.

“It doesn't look like her speech has been effected, which is odd. But at least it looks like she isn't complaining or putting up a fight.” Serena stated in her mind as she placed Alice into a high chair.

“Ugh...What time is it?” Alice asked as she started to rub her forehead a little.

“It's going on seven. It's getting darker outside but it at least, finally stopped raining.” Serena grabbed a pink bib from one of the kitchen cabinets and walked over to Alice.

“I wonder what type of response I'll get from this?” Serena thought as she tied the bib around Alice's neck. She was expecting to hear an objection but their was nothing but silence.

“Interesting...” Serena smiled as she thought about taking things a bit further with the little.

“So how are you feeling? Did you have a good nap nap?” Serena stated in a childish tone.

“It was alright, I started to watch this show about a wizard that was teaching some kids about the power of friendship, it was actually fun to watch but after a while I guess I must have fallen asleep. I must have been out for a few hours. Alice yawned again as she watched Serena bring a bowl of chili and place it in front of her.

“Now, open wide for the choo choo train!” Serena held out a spoon of chili near Alice's mouth. The Amazon was expecting Alice to do something derogatory but much to her surprise, the redhead opened her mouth and took in the chili without incident.

“That's really good. Did you make this yourself?” Alice asked as her feet began to wiggle in the air from the wonderful taste.

“...I...I most certainly did. Thank you for asking.” Serena smiled with glee as continued to spoon feed the chili to Alice.

For the next ten minutes, Serena took her time as she fed the portal little. Alice was unaware of Serena's true intentions as the Amazon intentionally missed Alice's mouth as some of the chili was smeared on her cheek, giving her a slightly messy appearance. After most of the chili in Alice's bowl was gone, Serena decided to push things to the next level.

“How would you like your ba ba? It's filled with delicious orange juice!” Serena stated as she pulled out a bottle from the fridge and showed it to the redhead.

There was a moment of silence as the little and the Amazon looked at each other. Serena was worried that she may have pushed things a bit too far.

“Stop talking to me like some dumb baby.” Alice took the bottle from Serena's hands and began to suck down the liquid. Serena watched on in amazement.

“This is just too cute! This is how all little's should be.” Serena continued to watch as Alice used both her hands to nearly finish the bottle before placing in on the counter attached to the high chair.

“I'm so full. I don't want to look or talk about food for the next twenty four hours.” Alice blurted out as she stretched her arms and legs out.

“I guess we can skip desert.” Serena chuckled to herself as she grabbed a wipe and began to clean Alice's face.

“Don't be so rough.” Alice whimpered as Serena took her time at cleaning every spot on the girl's face.

“I just want to make sure that my cute little panda is all clean when her mommy comes to pick her up.” Serena stated as she removed the bib and helped Alice out of her high chair.

“I'm not a panda. I'm a big girl!” Alice retorted as Serena gently placed the girl over her shoulder.

“I know you are. And you have really been a obedient little. I'm so proud of you. Serena kissed Alice on her forehead as she was being brought back to the living room.

“What the hell is wrong with this woman? She's acting really creepy.” Alice thought as she was placed into her playpen.

“Now you play with your toys while I clean up in the kitchen.” Serena stated as she began to head towards the kitchen.

“But what if I need to use the potty!” Alice asked with concern.

“Then just use your diapy like a good baby.” Serena replied

“But I'm not wearing a diaper.” Alice complained.

“Would you like me to change you into one?” Serena asked with a sinister look.

“I'm not a big baby like Jessie. I'm a grown up that can go potty by myself.” Alice stuck her tongue out at Serena.

Serena was hoping that Alice was regressed enough that she would need one but it didn't look like that she was at that point...Yet.

“In that case, I'll be back with your potty.” Alice was confused to what Serena had meant as she sat on her butt in the playpen.

“No matter what happens, I already know that Tohru is going to chew me out for what has happened to Alice. But I haven't actually forced anything on her...Just like I promised.” Serena opened her closet and pulled out a training potty that was shaped like a frogs face.

“I bought this with the original intention for Jessie but it's rather pointless since she is in diapers. Might as well and finally put it to use.”Serena stated as she picked up the item and brought it to the living room.

“What the heck is that?” Alice asked as Serena placed the item into the playpen.

“It's your potty. So when you feel the need to go, Mr froggy will take care of you.” Serena pinched Alice on her cheek as she was about to exit the living room.

“But I can use the normal potty like a big girl!” Serena ignored her as she went back into the kitchen.

“She is being a big meanie!” Alice pouted as she put her thumb into her mouth and went over to look at some of the coloring books.

- - - - - - - -

Tohru left work at around eight after she was told by her manager that they were closing the building early due to it being slow for the day.

“I'm so glad it stopped raining. Still, the roads are not going to be pretty to drive on.” Tohru stated as she entered her vehicle.

“Hopefully Alice is being treated well by Serena. I'm so mentally tired that I don't want to deal with any more drama for the day.” Tohru focused her attention on the road as she headed off after exiting the parking lot.

- - - - - - - -

Alice was whimpering as she continued to hold in her need to pee while she continued to focus on the toys in front of her.

“This is stupid, I can't believe I've gotta go potty in this thing!” Alice looked over the training potty. Alice gritted her teeth as she removed unbuttoned the onesie and slid her underwear down to her ankles and took a seat on the potty.

A mixture of relief and embarrassment overwhelmed Alice's senses as she relaxed herself.

“OH! I'm so proud of you Alice, using the potty like a big girl. I'm sure you will make your mama proud!” Serena replied as she entered the living room while Jessie was peacefully sucking on a pacifier while in her caretakers arms.

“I'm gonna tell mama on you for not letting me use the actual big girl toilet!” Alice stuck her tongue out at Serena. The Amazon simply smiled back at how cute Alice was acting. While she wasn't fully regressed, much to her satisfaction, she still enjoyed what was transpiring.

“I'm sure your mama will understand. She may have your best intentions but make no mistake, she is a Amazon just like us.” Serena gently placed Jessie on the couch as the blonde haired little continued to suck on her pacifier quietly. Serena walked over to where Alice was. The redhead quickly hopped off the potty as she gave a look of uncertainty at the overwhelming presence of the Amazon in front of her.

“All done, darling? Here, let me help clean your cute bottom.” Serena picked Alice up from inside the playpen and grabbed some baby wipes from the coffee table near her.

“Lemme go! I don't need any help!” Alice didn't understand as to why she felt so weak physically. It never even occurred to her that she had been slightly regressed, mentally due to the television show that she had watched from earlier on in the day.

Serena did a quick slap on Alice's butt which caused the girl to whimper but it stopped her from trying to escape her grasp.

“Now listen here, I'm your babysitter and it's my job to look after you. And if you continue to act like a whiny brat, I'll be forced to put this into your mouth.” Serena showed Alice a similar looking pacifier to what Jessie was sucking on.

“I did promise, Tohru that I wouldn't resort to any forceful options into regressing you but if you continue I will put this into your mouth and you want to know what will happen then?” Serena asked as she gently placed Alice so she was standing on her feet.

Alice didn't say anything as she kept her face down, her face was blushing immensely.

“That's right, this paci will mentally regress you to a point that you will be needing diapers for quite some time. I'm sure you don't want that...Right?” Serena was enjoying her power trip, especially since she was doing it to the very same little that had punched her in the face a couple days ago.

Jessie was watching silently as she laid on her stomach, wearing nothing but her diapers.

“Okay...You made your point. Just get it over with.” Alice knew that it was a losing battle and it was not worth the trouble at this point.

“Good girl. You little's may think that you know what's best for you, but that's always been proven wrong. We Amazons have always been necessary your way of living When the time comes...You will understand what I mean.” Serena finished wiping Alice's butt and then helped put her panties back onto her.

“I bet you feel much better, don't you.” Serena pulled on Alice's ear after putting the snaps back on the onesie.

Alice could only nod, hoping that it would please her babysitter despite her feelings on the matter.

“Until your mama comes to pick you up, how about we watch some talk show television.” Serena picked up Alice and brought her over to the couch and sat her right next to Jessie.

Serena picked up the remote, she thought about putting it on a channel that would regress Alice's mentality even further but decided against it. She felt that she had accomplished much for the most part.

“I'll be back in a second. I'm just going to get myself some water. Would you like some, Alice?” Serena asked.

“No thanks.” The redhead replied as she turned her attention to Jessie.

As Serena exited to the kitchen, Alice looked over at how carefree Jessie looked. Frustrated, she forcefully took out her pacifier.

“Is this what you want!? Do you wanna remain a stinky baby forever!?” Alice stated with anger.

Tears could be seen forming in Jessie's eyes as she started to cry. Alice was appalled by her behavior and quickly pushed the pacifier back into her mouth which helped calm her friend down.

Before Alice could gather any more of her own thoughts, a loud knock could be heard at the door.

“That must be Tohru.” Serena placed the two glasses of water near the kitchen counter as she walked to the front door.

Serena opened the door and welcomed her friend inside the house.

“I wasn't expecting you back for another hour. How was work, anything out of the ordinary?” Serena asked.

“Slow day, not many clients which meant that my work in security was rather light. While it was nice, it made the day go by so freaking slowly!” Tohru responded as she entered the living room.

“MAMA!” Alice rushed over to Tohru and gave her a huge hug on her leg which caught the Amazon by surprise.

“Serena...What the hell did you do!? You promised me!” Tohru was upset to see Alice wearing a onesie and the way she was acting.

“Before you start judging, I didn't do anything, Alice accidentally turned the television onto one of the stations that isn't friendly to a little. Thankfully, it seems that she didn't watch too much of the programming and so she was only effected at a minimum.” Serena responded.

“Alice...Is this true.” Tohru looked down, hoping to get a proper response out of the little.

“I'm not sure what she's talking about, but I did turn the television on. But I'm okay, mama. I just wanna get out of here. It's so boring!” Alice responded as she let go of her grip on Tohru's leg.

“Then what's the deal with your outfit? Did you honestly want to wear that?” Tohru kneeled down to Alice's face and looked at her panda onesie.

“Because of the bad weather, my sweats were all wet and Serena said that I should wear something to keep myself from getting a cold.” Alice responded.

Tohru took a quick glimpse at Serena before focusing her attention back to Alice.

“Alice was mostly pleasant to be around through out the whole day. We were stuck in doors all day, due to the weather and she managed to use the potty all by herself.” Serena went over to the living room to pick up Alice's sweats.

“Just to make sure, Serena didn't forcfully put you into a diaper, did she?” Tohru whispered as she clinched her fists.

“Nope, I managed to avoid any diapers!” Alice whispered back as she snapped off the buttons from the onesie and showed Tohru her panties.

Tohru was caught off guard at how easy going Alice was behaving as the girl buttoned her onesie back on.

“I guess, I should apologize, I immediately assumed the worst when I first saw, Alice.” Tohru stated as she took the bag of clothes from Serena's hand.

“Don't worry about it. I would have regressed Alice if she wasn't your adopted daughter. Our friendship means a lot to me.” Serena replied as she shook Tohru's hand.

“Besides I've got a more adorable baby girl to look after.” Serena went to pat Alice's head but the redhead managed to get behind Tohru to avoid her.

“I look forward to the next time that I can babysit that little fireball. As for the onesie, you can keep it. I think it looks perfect on Alice.” Serena stated as she waved her goodbyes to Tohru before closing the door.

“It's so cold, mama!” Alice stated as she held her hands in the air.

“It...Certainly is...”Tohru felt more like herself after spending a day at work but she could soon feel her Amazonian instincts kick in as she picked up Alice and carried her to the car.

“Alice, do you really not understand that you have been somewhat regressed?” Tohru asked as she placed the girl into her booster seat.

“I have? I don't feel any different, mama.” Alice replied as she looked at her fingers and wiggled them.

Tohru giggled to herself as she started her car and headed to her house. It was a rather bland day for the Amazon but she felt at peace as she ruffled Alice's hair. The redhead enjoyed the attention she was receiving.

“I wonder if Alice actually enjoys this?” Tohru stated to herself. She knew that Alice was under the influence of the hypnosis but she secretly wondered how much of it, effected her.

- - - - - - - - -

“So how was your first day at school, princess?” Amber asked as she finished changing Aura's diaper in her nursery.

“It was pretty fun. I wasn't expecting to meet so many little's like me.” Aura replied as Amber placed a purple nightie over the girl's head.

That's wonderful to hear, but you are still rather unique compared to everyone else, and do you want to know why that is?” Amber asked

“How am I unique?” Aura questioned as she looked over her night dress.

“Your the only portal little that is registered in our school. You have no idea, how lucky you really are.” Aura stated as she gently held Aura to her chest.

“Why's that?” She asked

“Most portal little's that find themselves stuck here, usually end up being regressed completely both mentally and physically, weather if they find themselves in a reform school or get adopted by an Amazon couple. It rarely ends in a happy ending for a portal little. For example, I listened to the news earlier this morning and had a tour group of portal little's that eventually found themselves lost from their guide and they all ended up being put up for adoption. It amazes me that people from your dimension want to visit our world, given what they could end up losing. It also doesn't help that our government is purposefully causing these incidents to meet the rising demand of portal little's by many wealthy Amazons.

“I guess I kind of lucked out, didn't I?” Aura giggled a bit as she held onto Amber's chest, tightly.

“You most definitely did. Especially with the way that you and your friends arrived here.” Amber brought Aura into the living room, where Kyle was sitting on the floor, while sucking down his bottle and watching a cartoon show.

“Is, Alice still going to be coming over tomorrow?” Aura asked as she was placed onto the couch.

“That's still the plan. From what Serena told me on the phone, that friend of yours is still trying to fight our way of living. She's tenacious, I'll give her that.” Amber replied.

Aura wanted to plead with her adopted mother and that while she enjoyed the pampering that she was being given, she still wanted to be able to find a way back to her dimension. But she decided to stay quiet, putting all her faith in Alice.

“That reminds me, I'll need to contact Tohru about the time to drop your friend over. I've already discussed with the vice principal that Alice would be a teacher assistant tomorrow, so she should be alright as long as she doesn't act up.” Amber stated as she pulled out her phone.

- - - - - - - - - - -

“Alice, your bath is ready.” Tohru yelled out as she exited the bathroom.

The redhead ran over to the bathroom while in just her towel.

“Hey, no running inside the house, okay?” Tohru stated as she looked back at Alice.

“Sorry mama.” Alice winked as she entered the bathroom with a cheerful tone.

Tohru felt conflicted. On one hand, she felt awful about Alice being under the hypnosis which left her in a slightly regressed state, on the other hand, she felt a overwhelming sense of joy.

“It shouldn't last too much longer.” Tohru was confident that Alice would regain her normal personality before the night was over. The amazon began to remove her clothes so she could take a shower but before she could finish, her phone began to buzz.

“Hello? Oh, hey Amber. I'll drop Alice off at seven tomorrow. That's right, I'll be picking her up at around five. Thanks again for helping, just make sure that she stays out of trouble...Later.” Tohru sighed as she placed her phone onto the recliner in the living room.

Tohru knew that the tournament was not going to happened for another week and a half and she wondered how Alice was going to manage until that fateful day.

“And it's not exactly a guarantee that she will win...And if she doesn't, she will be stuck here.” Tohru hated how excited at the notion of that inner most desire of hers.

“Unbelievable. This is really testing my own limitations.” Tohru stated to herself as she removed her clothes and grabbed herself a towel.

Tohru walked into the bathroom to see Alice splashing some water in the air as she performed a few kicks.

“Looks like your having some fun.” Tohru stated as she was about to enter the shower stall .

“Mama, you should join me!” Alice stated as she looked over at her caretaker.

“Umm...I don't think that would be the wisest thing to do, Alice.” Tohru tried to keep her composure as she couldn't keep her eyes away from Alice's smile.

“Huh? Why not? There is plenty of space and you can wash my hair!” Alice dunked her face under the water before pushing herself back up.

“Alice, you have to understand that you are not in the right state of mind...And I'm not sure if I'll be if I were to do that.” Tohru responded.

“PRETTY PLEASE!” Alice placed her hands together, hoping to convince the Amazon.

Tohru wanted to put her foot down and object but after seeing Alice's convincing plea, she decided to take the chance.

“God, I hope I don't regret this.” Tohru removed her towel and and entered the bath tub. Alice moved herself to the opposite end to give Tohru the space stretch her body out.

“See! I bet you feel so much better!” Alice stuck her tongue out at Tohru as she swam towards the Amazon .

“This will be partially your fault if I start to act all motherly to you.” Tohru replied as she patted Alice's head.

“What you talking about? Your my mama!” Alice splashed some water onto Tohru's face.

Tohru's face began to grow red after hearing that response.

“What's wrong mama? You got a fever? Alice used her hand to touch Tohru's forehead.

“Don't worry, it's nothing like that....Rather...It's my maternal instincts kicking in.” Tohru placed Alice so her back was laying on her chest in the bathtub.

“You really are something else.” Tohru stated as she embraced Alice with her arms. Alice was surprised but decided that it was alright as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the bonding experience.

• Like 11

The thing I love about Tohru and Alice's relationship is that it’s still founded off of a mutual respect for the other party their interactions are very positive. It’s pleasant to see the hypnosis not just used as a forced reset button on her but a way to get rid of her inhibitions. Thank you for the chapter 

4 hours ago, Josiesol1 said:

The thing I love about Tohru and Alice's relationship is that it’s still founded off of a mutual respect for the other party their interactions are very positive. It’s pleasant to see the hypnosis not just used as a forced reset button on her but a way to get rid of her inhibitions. Thank you for the chapter 

Thanks! Their relationship is one that I really enjoy focusing on and will continue to do in future chapters 

I think this chapter despite what you think is extremely powerful as the mental and emotions play a large role. I also think the mental regression was done mildly and almost looks like it didn’t effect her as bad as Torhu thought/as much as Serena wanted or hoped. I look forward to the next school day and what happens when Alice comes out of it. Lol

I love the slow regression here.  I feel like in the end she is going to ask to be put in diapers and the whole time think she's out smarted everyone else.  Amazing chapter.

I thought this was a wonderful chapter. I was really concerned that Alice would be regressed much more than she actually was. I thought the way you handled that in the story was perfect. Having her regressed to much would have created a big conflict between Serena and Tohru. This way you can still continue on with the upcoming fight and the struggles that Alice is facing to remain an adult and get home again. I ran out of likes before reading this and it just wouldn’t be fair to take one away to give it here so I will try and save one for the next chapter. I am definitely looking forward to reading more. 

• Thanks 1
  • crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (UPDATED TO CHAPTER 14)

This is more of a transition type of chapter. And thanks again for everyone that has kept up with the story, I enjoy reading all the replies. Also I have a commission picture based on the three "little's" in the story. Hopefully it will be complete before I make the next chapter. 

Chapter 14

Alice could feel and hear Tohru's heartbeat as she remained motionless with her head on the Amazon's chest. Tohru slowly brushed Alice's red hair with her wet hands as she embraced the intimacy.

“I shouldn't be doing this...But, as long as Alice is happy, I'm happy.” Tohru stated in her mind. The Amazon couldn't believe at the wide range of emotions that she was feeling. It was something that she had never expected to feel again, but here she was, with a portal little in her arms while taking a bath together.

“If Alice were to stay, would she accept... Being cared for?” Tohru tried to think logically. Every part of her instincts were telling her to keep the little redhead, under her control so she would not try any attempt to escape. However, her mind and heart were telling her to honor the promise she made and to not betray the portal little that she was caring for.

“What? What's going on?” Alice opened her eyes as she started to wipe her face with her hands.

Alice realized that she was in a bathtub and also noticed that she wasn't alone in it. Alice turned her head to see Tohru looking straight at her. Without a moment's notice, Alice quickly pushed herself away from Tohru as she sat on the opposite end of the bathtub.

“What the hell? Why are we a bath together?” Alice asked as her face blushed while looking confused.

“Just take it slowly, one step at a time. It looks like you have fully recovered from your hypnotic trance. To start with, what is the last thing that your remember, Alice?” Tohru wanted to make sure that Alice didn't start to freak out or suffer a panic attack after her mental recovery.

Alice's first thoughts were to get the hell out of the tub and run for it, but one quick look into Tohru's eyes, helped alleviate some of her anxiety.

“I was...I think I was at Serena's house...And I was watching some dumb television show and then I started to get a bit tired and I fell asleep.” Alice started to recollect some the events that took place after that.

“Wait a minute! That bitch, freaking spoon fed me and gave me a god damn baby bottle! I'm gonna kill that whore!” With all her strength, Alice stood up and started to exit the bathtub.

“Wait just a moment Alice, your allowing your anger to get the best of you.” Tohru placed her hands on Alice's shoulders which caused the upset girl to elbow the Amazon in the nose. Blood started to drip from Tohru's nostrils.

“I...I am so sorry.” Alice quickly realized her mistake but she still rushed outside the bathroom, not even wanting to look back due to her panicked state of mind.

“You have got nothing to be sorry about.” Tohru stated to herself as she lifted her head up, to keep the blood from dripping even further. The Amazon exited the bathroom after grabbing some toilet paper and wiping the blood from her nose, until it stopped.

“I can't stay here any longer, if I do, I'll end up like Jessie and Aura.” Alice opened the front door to the house, she quickly realized that she was in nothing but her birthday suit as the cold wind, overwhelmed her exposed body.

“I'm stuck...I'm god damn stuck here..” Alice fell to her knees when she understood that she had no other options. Her body stared to shiver from the combination of the outside weather and still being wet.

Alice had never felt so cold and alone as her thoughts consumed her. Before she knew it, a warm towel was being wrapped around her body.

“You are a really tough girl, Alice. If I were in your shoes, I don't think I would have the mental fortitude to continue. Tohru stated as she helped Alice back onto her feet.

“Tohru, I just want to go home...I don't want this... I hate how screwed up this world is!” Alice did everything she could to hold in her tears, she wanted to hold onto some shred of her dignity.

“I know you do. And I'll do everything that I can to help accomplish that. We just need to take it, one day at a time. Being impatient will only result in failure.” Tohru wanted to embrace Alice, to let her know that everything would be alright and that she would look after her, not matter what happened. But Tohru held herself back, feeling that Alice needed to have some space to herself.

“Thank you Tohru...Just thank you.” Alice quickly hugged Tohru's left leg, causing the Amazon to startle for a moment.

“It's okay, it's situations like this, that test our resolve. You have done well, given with what's occurred to you.” Tohru gently picked up Alice and held the girl near her chest, as she brought the distraught little to her bedroom.

Alice stayed quiet, she felt oddly at ease, with her head next to Tohru's breasts.

“Go ahead and dry yourself off, I'll be back with some clothes for you.” Tohru stated as she placed Alice onto her bed. The Amazon was just wearing a towel of her own, she wanted to get dressed for the night, but she first, wanted to focus all of her attention on Alice.

“Looks like she's managed to calm down. Alice is such a strong little, I'm so proud of her.” Tohru casually opened her closet door in the hallway as she reached near the top of the shelf and grabbed a package of disposable diapers that Alex gave her back when she got Alice registered.

“I'm sure that Amber will treat Alice with more respect that what Serena did...I hope.” Tohru ripped the package open and took out one of the diapers while her mind was on focused on dropping Alice off at Amber's house, tomorrow.

Before entering her bedroom, Tohru took a moment to realize at what she had in her hand.

“The heck is wrong with me? I'm seriously lacking discipline.” Tohru slapped her head with the diaper as she walked back to the closet and placed the padded undergarment back to where it was.

“If I'm not careful, I could be the one that ends up hurting Alice.” Tohru opened the cardboard box that was filled with clothes made for little's that she was given by her friend.

“This should be good enough.” Tohru took out a knee length t-shirt and a pair of white panties and headed for her bedroom.

“I'm not going to fail. I'm still an adult after all!” Alice stated to herself as she looked over her breasts and her privates. She was proud of her pubic hair, a reminder of her maturity.

“I'm sure this will be good for tonight.” Tohru stated as she entered the bedroom and handed Alice the clothes.

“This will do...Thanks.” Alice started to change herself while Tohru went over to her chest of drawers and took out a pair of panties to wear.

“I remember everything, Tohru, including the stuff that happened after I was hypnotized. It's really creepy. It happened so casually, like it was normal. I still able to walk and talk but I wasn't able to enforce my own decisions. Oh...And sorry for making you take a bath with me. I bet you must have felt pretty awkward yourself?” Alice stated with a smirk.

“It's not big deal. I'm just glad that you are back to your normal self.” Tohru wanted to tell Alice that she felt overjoyed with being able to bathe with her, but she decided to keep it to herself.

“So, I'm guessing that tomorrow, that I'll be spending the whole day with Amber. Which means that I'll be able to finally get to talk to Aura. Hopefully she hasn't been manipulated to the point that Jessie has. That was just plain depressing.” Alice stated.

“How was it depressing?” Tohru asked as she placed both her towel and Alice's in a laundry basket near her.

“While Jessie was able to speak like a normal adult, she's been brainwashed to the point where she believes that Serena is actually her real mother and that her current life is the norm. “It's really sad to see what has happened to her. It isn't permanent, is it?” Alice asked as she put her head on a pillow as she prepared to get some sleep.

“It isn't, she would eventually regain her former sense of self if Serena were to stop breast feeding her. One of the side effects of being breast fed, besides being mentally regressed, is that it can cause a little to imprint all of their past memories onto the one that is nursing them, if it is done enough times, that is.” Tohru stated as she entered her side of the bed.

“Seriously!? Amazonian breast milk is freaking scary stuff.” Alice shuttered at the thought.

“It certainty is.” Tohru chuckled to herself as she turned off the lights, as she prepared to get some shut eye.

“Good night Alice.” Tohru stated as she closed her eyes and placed the bed sheets over her.

“Good night, momm... Tohru.” Alice placed her bed sheets over her head, embarrassed at verbal mistake.

After a hour had passed, Tohru was sleeping soundly as she laid on her back.Unfortunately for Alice, she had kept changing sleeping positions, hoping to find the right spot that would help relax both her body and mind.

“It's no good. I can't stop thinking about tomorrow. Not to mention with what had just happened today. This is the worst!” Alice muttered to herself as she looked over at Tohru.

“She looks so peaceful, I wish I had that luxury. Alice moved herself so that she was laying within inches, of Tohru's body.

“Incredible, her body is letting off a lot of heat.” Alice put her hand on Tohru's bare stomach. She could feel her breathing as she inhaled and exhaled.

“Huh?...What's wrong Alice...Can't sleep?” Tohru stated as she opened her eyes slightly and yawned slightly.

“Oh! I'm so sorry to wake you, Tohru.” Alice stated as she quickly placed her head back onto her pillow, feeling awful at waking her Amazonian friend.

“Don't be, I'm actually a rather light sleeper.” Tohru stated as she looked over at Alice.

“Do you have any sleeping pills? Or anything that can help me relax? I've got a lot on my mind and it's preventing me from getting any decent sleep.” Alice asked.

“Sorry, but I don't use anything like that.” Tohru replied which caused Alice to sigh a little.

“There...Maybe a way to help alleviate your predicament. But I think it's something that you may not prefer.” Tohru replied.

“Feel free to tell me, it's not like it can be any weirder than the stuff that I've already seen, since arriving in this world.” Alice kept her eyes on the ceiling, feeling overwhelmed.

“First...For the best results, you would need to remove your shirt.” Tohru stated.

“Huh? Why's that?” Alice asked.

“Would you like me to show you?” Tohru responded.

Alice was feeling a bit apprehensive, but decided to agree, she felt that Tohru was more than trust worthy.

“So...What now?” Alice blushed as she placed her shirt on the floor.

Tohru used both her hands and picked up Alice and placed the little so she was laying on her own stomach.

“What's this all about, Tohru? Are you trying to breast feed me or something?” Alice stated with a look of shock as she found herself in a very unusual position.

“Of course not, silly head. This is a bonding process, that Amazon's use on little's that are usually going though temper tantrums or in your case, sleeping issues.” Tohru replied as she placed her hand on Alice's head to keep the girl motionless while laying on her chest.

“This is freaking embarrassing, how the hell does something like this work?” Alice replied as she could feel Tohru's steady heartbeat.

“Skin on skin contact, is something that has been used as a form of therapy for as long as we have existed. I know it's weird, but you should try to close your eyes and relax. Chances are, that this may help you fall asleep.” Tohru stated as she gently patted Alice's back.

“I find that hard to believe, for something so weird...”Alice closed her eyes, making sure that she didn't reveal any direct eye contact with Tohru.

“If it doesn't help, you are more than welcome to hop off at any time.” Tohru replied with a kiss on Alice's forehead.

“This is weird....I....I just wanna...Go home...I'm not....A.....Baby.” Alice's words were getting more inconsistent as she embraced the warmth coming from Tohru's body and fell asleep.

“This is way too tempting.” Tohru stated in her mind as she saw how closely, Alice's face was from her breasts. The Amazon, desired even more intimacy but decided to keep her impulses in check as she closed her eyes for the night.

- - - - - - - -

As the sun began to rise, Amber opened her eyes as she hopped off her bed and exited her bedroom. The only thing that was running through the Amazons head, was the need for coffee as she headed for the kitchen.

“Looks like today should be a decent day outside. Perhaps I'll be able to bring my students outside for some physical activity.” Amber stated to herself as she looked over her phone and checked the weather report.

After taking a few sips of coffee, Amber started to feel invigorated and ready to start the day.

“Coffee is the nectar of the gods.” Amber smirked as she turned the television on to listen to the local news before waking up her two adopted little's.

Kyle awoke to see his mommy changing his diaper as he laid motionless on the changing table.

“Good morning, mommy, how are ya?” Kyle yawned as he felt the cold moist feeling of some baby wipes being used on his bottom.

“I'm just peachy, hehe. “Amber pinched Kyle's toes as she started to powder his butt.

“Are we going to be able to play outside today, mommy?” Kyle asked as a fresh new diaper was being put under him.

“That's on the agenda for today, including some wonderful tests regarding the story I read to you and the rest of the class.” Amber smiled to see Kyle's expression turn into disappointment, knowing that wasn't one of his favorite subjects.

“Please don't make the tests hard, mommy, Pretty please!? At least not for me!” Kyle begged as Amber finished applying the tapes to his diaper.

“You know, better than anyone else, that when it comes to school work, I treat everyone equal.” Amber helped Kyle to the floor so he could stand on his feet.

“But if you manage to get a eighty percent score or higher, I'll treat you to a chocolate milk shake, how does that sound?” Amber asked.

“That's sounds awesome!” He replied while clapping his hands together.

“BUT! If you finish with a test score, under sixty percent, I'll have to administer a punishment to you, understand?” Amber retorted.

Kyle took a deep breathe and nodded his head slightly, knowing that he had to mentally prepared himself for the upcoming day.

“Now, go out into the living room and turn on some cartoons. After I wake up your sister, I'll make some breakfast for you two.” Amber slapped Kyle's padded butt which caused the little to quickly exit the nursery.

Amber enjoyed at how cute Kyle looked, wearing nothing but his diaper as he rushed off to watch some cartoons.

Aura continued to sleep peacefully inside the crib that she shared with Kyle. Amber walked over and smiled while watching the portal little, suck on her pacifier without any worries.

“Time to wake up princess, it's a school day, after all.” Amber gently carried the black haired little over to the changing table, as she began the process of removing Aura's nightie.

Aura slowly opened her eyes to see her Amazonian mother begin to remove all of her clothing, until she was completely nude.

“Wha...What time is it?” Aura stated as Amber removed her pacifier to allow her adopted daughter to speak.

“It's nearly seven in the morning and it's a school day. But unlike yesterday, you and the rest of your classmates will be able to play outside. Doesn't that sound exciting?” Amber asked as she began to tickle Amber's stomach.

“Quit it mommy! Quit it!” Aura giggled uncontrollably before Amber started to focus on cleaning her privates with a baby wipe.

“Feeling more awake, princess?” Amber asked as she applied the baby powder to her lower half.

“I actually am. OH! That's right! Isn't Alice suppose to come over today? I can't wait to see her. It feels like it's been over a month since I've talked to her.” Aura stated as she felt the soft padding of the diaper being taped onto her.

“That's right, I almost forgot myself. Thankfully, I already made arrangements with the school staff, so when Alice joins us for the day, she will be treated fairly and properly...As long as she doesn't act up.” Amber replied as she picked Aura up and placed her near her chest

“Don't worry about that, mommy. Alice is the most responsible and dependable friend out there!” Aura stated with a smile.

“I don't doubt that. But in our world, little's like her, don't exactly have much leeway.” Amber brought Aura out of the nursery so she could start making breakfast for her children.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Wake up...Time to wake up, Alice.” Tohru nudged the redhead on her back.

“UGH...Just ten more minutes...That's all I want!” Alice kept her eyes shut, secretly hoping that everything that has happened in the past week had been nothing but a dream.

“As much as I would like to allow you to sleep in, but I've got to be at work within a hour, which means that I need to drop you off at Amber's within the next half hour.” Tohru mildly slapped Alice on her thigh, which caused the girl to open her eyes and realize the truth. That she was still stuck in a world of Amazons.

“I could have sworn that it was still dark outside. How the hell did it get bright outside so quick?” Alice stretched a bit before looking at a pair of clothes that Tohru laid out for her on the bed.

“You were out like a log, last night. You are quite the deep sleeper. How are you feeling, this morning? Tohru stated as she handed Alice a plastic bottle of water.

“I...I actually feel quite refreshed. That's rather odd.” Alice responded with a confused look after taking a gulp of the bottled water. She was astonished to find herself becoming more alert and energized than normal.

“Perhaps, using my body as your bed, helped out some.” Tohru stated with a chuckle before exiting the bedroom.

“Holy shit...That actually happened!?” Alice remembered that she fell asleep on Tohru's stomach while wearing nothing but her panties. The combination of the Amazon's body heat and the sense of security that came with it, must have been the reason.

Alice blushed immensely after remembering the whole ordeal. She decided to not bring up the subject, unless Tohru was the instigator on the topic.

Alice then looked over the clothes before putting them on.

“A dark blue tee-shirt and some jean shorts. Far better than the alternative.” Alice remembered when she was forced by Serena to wear a onesie that was shaped like a panda.

“Next time I see her, I'm gonna deck that bitch for pissing me off!” Alice stated to herself as she began to change into her new clothes.

After grabbing her keys, Tohru noticed Alice entering the living room, all dressed for the day.

“I've got a yogurt cup for you in my purse, I'm sorry. I would prefer to fix you a breakfast but I overslept as well.” Tohru stated as she entered her garage and opened the car door.

“It's all good. I'm not really that hungry anyways.” Alice didn't even budge as she allowed Tohru to pick her up and buckle her into her booster seat, as if it were normal.

“It's still important to get something into your stomach. I've got a plastic spoon here for you. Help yourself while I get us to Amber's.” Tohru replied as she exited her driveway and was soon on the road.

Alice was thankful that the sky had cleared up, which meant that she would not have to worry about the chances of their being any thunder or lightning.

“I was thinking, that if you want, I could persuade my sensei to look after you for tomorrow if you like.” Tohru suggested as she focused on the road.

“While she seems like a decent person, I would prefer to hang out with you, until this stupid tournament happens next week. I'm not here to sight see, after all.” Alice sighed, she hated how helpless she was, especially being unable to see outside the window due to her small stature, compared to the Amazons that ruled over the land.

Tohru wanted to cheer Alice up but she felt that anything she said, would only make things even more awkward, so she decided to stay silent until they arrived at Amber's.

It only took around ten minutest for Tohru to reach her friends house.

“Listen, when the weekend comes around, we can spend some quality time together, that I can promise you.” Tohru stated as she took Alice out of her booster seat. The redhead felt overjoyed at the thought but kept herself from expressing it.

Tohru held Alice's hand as they walked toward the front door of the house. After a few knocks, Amber opened the door.

“Good to you see, Tohru. You well, Alice. You both can come on in, my little's are finishing up their breakfast before I take them to school.” Amber stated as she held the front door open.

“Sorry, but I need to get going, traffic is a nightmare on the highway.” Tohru replied as she kneeled down to Alice's level.

“Just stay out of trouble and the day will be over before you know it! Tohru stated as she ruffled Alice's hair.

“I know... I know. You don't have to treat me, like some little kid.” Alice stated with a small blush.

“Drive safely.” Amber stated as she shook Tohru's hand.

Tohru winked at Alice and headed for her car. The redhead felt a sense of sadness that Tohru didn't give her a hug or kiss her on the forehead like she did the previous morning.

“Wha..Wait! The freak is wrong with me?” Alice slapped her forehead before entering Amber's house.

“Have you already had breakfast, Alice?” Amber asked as they entered her living area.

“Ya, I'm good there.” Alice replied as she walked past the Amazon.

“Alright then. Just make yourself home and sit on the couch. Aafter I get my children cleaned up, then we will be on our way to the school I teach. I bet your excited and curious to know more about the place I work at.” Amber asked

“I'm SO excited that I can BARELY contain myself.” Amber giggled at how sarcastic, Alice was acting as she exited the room.

“No way in hell am I turning on the television.” Alice didn't want to repeat the mistake she made, yesterday which caused her to mentally regress a bit.

Alice decided to relax for a few minutes on the couch, thinking of ways to keep a low profile to avoid any unnecessary conflicts.

“ALICE!” A loud and excited voice could be heard, as Aura rushed over to where her friend was sitting.

“Aura? Damn, it's so good to see you again. Not too mention that you are able to speak normally unlike last time.” Alice hugged her close buddy, Aura did the same but blushed when Alice brought up that subject.

“I'm so glad that your alright. I was worried that I was never going to see you again after you left to look for Jessie, that other night.” Aura replied as she took a seat next to Alice.

“It almost happened like that, but thankfully, Tohru managed to show up and save my sorry ass.” Alice chuckled a bit as she spoke.

“So, have you managed to talk with Jessie? Aura asked with concern.

“I have...She seems to be...Okay, in a way.” Alice could not come up with the proper response when it came to discussing with how her conversation with Jessie went.

“What do you think of her mommy? Don't you think she fits Jessie, perfectly?” Aura asked.

“Wait...Wha?” Alice asked with confusion.

“I'm so glad I was adopted by Amber, she such a good mommy for me. She is always ooking out for my best interests.” Aura stated with a smile.

“Ugh...Aura...You do know, that Amber isn't your real mom, remember?” Alice asked with concern.

“I know, but compared to some of the other Amazons that I've heard and seen, I'm so glad to be adopted by her.” Aura replied.

“I...Guess that a good thing?” Alice felt awkward about the talk they were having.

“So how's your mommy treating you? From what I've heard, she's got a wonderful personality.” Aura stated.

“Oh...Tohru you mean...And ya, she's pretty awesome. She's helped me out of situations where I would have been screwed over for. I'm glad to have her as my mommy, also...” Alice cut herself off from speaking after realizing the juvenile word that she just stated. Aura continued to smile, awaiting to hear more from her friend.

“Can we change the subject, Aura?” Alice asked

“Sure, what do you want to talk about? Cartoons, toys, or about how about cute clothing? Take a look Alice, what do you think of my diapers? They have got pictures of ponies on them.” Amber lifted her skirt to show Alice her thickly padded undergarment.

“You seem...Rather proud of your...Underwear.” Alice was unable to keep a straight face after what she had just witnessed.

“They are so cute. At first I thought they were to babyish but they started to grow on me after wearing them for a while. What type of diapers are you wearing?” Aura asked

“Aura...I don't wear diapers. I'm still wearing panties, just like we both did before we came here, remember?” Alice wanted to remind Aura of where their real home was.

“I do, but they are so boring looking. Would you like me to ask my mommy to put a cute looking diaper on you?” Aura asked without hesitation.

“Aura, this place...This dimension, you do realize that we are only going to be here, temporarily. Within the next week, I'm going to win a martial arts tournament and I'm going to get us back to our dimension where our real family is waiting for us.” Alice spoke with a serious tone, hoping to make Aura understand the gravity of their situation.

“That sounds great to hear! But if you don't win, don't feel to bad. This place is rather cozy. It's so strange, when I first arrived here with you and Jessie, I felt scared and lost but after spending much time with Amber and Kyle, I feel at peace with myself. As if this dimension was always meant for us.” Alice could not believe at what she was hearing when Aura spoke.

“Aura, the only reason that you are feeling that way, is because you are being manipulated and hypnotized! The food, the drinks, hell, even the television shows will regress you into a mindless drooling fool!” Alice stated with disgust.

“And what's wrong with that? It's not like it's permanent. According to mommy, the effects start to lessen after being regressed several times.” Aura stated as she shifted her position, the crinkling noise coming from her diaper, caused Alice to wince at what she was hearing.

“That's just wrong, Aura! We are not babies. We are full grown adults that are about to graduate from high school!” Alice raised her tone of voice as she spoke up.

“Don't be so mean...Perhaps if you allowed yourself to be regressed a little bit, maybe you would understand.” Aura replied as she stuck her tongue out.

“I have been regressed, unfortunately...And I can tell you that being reduced such a shameful mindset is just...” Alice started to remember the wonderful time she had when she took a bath with Tohru and how she helped by allowing her to sleep on her bare stomach. Alice's face began to blush, several shades of red.

“What's wrong, Alice. Your face is almost as red as your hair.” Aura asked with a slight giggle.

“Shut up! It's none of your business.” Alice hopped off the couch, only to notice Amber entering the living room while holding Kyle near her shoulder. The boy was sucking on a pacifier contently.

“Did I interrupt anything? Amber asked as she grabbed her keys.

Alice stayed silent, keeping her eyes on the floor.

“Is it time to go, mommy?” Aura asked as she hopped off the couch.

“Yes, princess. It's time that we head out. Alice, you will sit in the front with me, Aura, you will sit in the back with your brother, okay?” Aura nodded her head in agreement as she followed her Amazonian caretaker to the driveway where their car was located at.

“This is just wrong...It just is.” Alice didn't realize on how much time passed until Amber patted her head.

“ You alright in the head? You seemed to be pretty spaced out.” Amber stated as she picked Alice up and brought her out to the car.

“I've...Just got a lot on my mind.” Alice stated as Amber buckled her into her booster seat.

“Perhaps we can talk about later.” Amber stated with a concerned look as she entered her drivers seat and started the car.

“Am I still suffering from the hypnotizing effects?” Alice stated in her mind as she questioned her inner most feelings as the trio headed towards the school.

• Like 11
  • crono changed the title to At The Wrong Place and At The Wrong Time: (still chapter 13 for now)