LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Doesn't Feel Right...

On 4/5/2019 at 3:09 PM, mamabug said:

The ladies continued to make a huge fuss over the fact that she was wearing a diaper. She could feel her cheeks grow hot as they continued to talk about it, but she didn’t feel ashamed or as if they were making fun of her. Their words were warm and gentle, and part of her was starting to think that perhaps they were right, maybe it was a good thing she was wearing a pull-up, just in case.

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Just got through chapter 2

If I was her I would get somebody another than that hack public defender and file an appeal motion on the grounds that I was not competent to understand the charges at the time and was pressured into convection. Although realistically this town probably doesn't have the resources to go past the state circuit if that and the DA drops the charges... Which is exactly the plan....

If nothing else I could probably negotiate down to disorderly conduct with time served + a small fine...

@mamabug

I mean realistically yes, that would be the normal thing to do.

But this is a story, a story that someone asked me to write - so I did. lol 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mamabug said:

I mean realistically yes, that would be the normal thing to do.

But this is a story, a story that someone asked me to write - so I did. lol 

8 hours ago, RoboNarples said:

@YourFNF

That would indeed be your best option in reality...

...but what makes you think that this takes place in reality?

?

The story is almost finished! Next Friday will be the last chapter! :) 

Chapter Six

Gabriella could feel her insides churning as she sat down on the couch. She pressed her thighs together, trying to let the pain subside a bit. She looked around the room, watching Miss Molly – wishing she would break away from everyone else so she could secretly ask her if she could go to the bathroom. The once still small voice overpowered her reasoning on to why she couldn’t go up the stairs herself, take off the diaper, and use the restroom herself. Instead, it forced her to sit quietly on the seat, waiting for a chance to speak to Miss Molly.

About fifteen minutes pass by and finally, Miss Molly headed into the kitchen, by herself. Gabriella carefully slid off the couch and followed her, lingering just behind her as Miss Molly opened the fridge to get something.

“Umm... Miss Molly…” Gabriella said shyly.

“Yes, dear?” Miss Molly asked as she turned around to look at her.

“I have to…” Gabriella blushed as her eyes darted to the floor. “I have to go to the bathroom…umm, number two…”

Miss Molly didn’t say anything as she walked over toward her and gently placed a hand upon her head.

“Gabby, you are wearing a diaper. If you need to go potty, just do it in your diaper – as I said, it’s okay; all little girls do!”

“But...!” Gabriella tried to insist, but Miss Molly tenderly grabbed her hand and pulled her back into the living room. What was she planning on doing? Miss Molly led her to the regular group of ladies.

“Tell them what you just told me?” Miss Molly commanded of her. Gabriella felt the eyes of everyone on her.

“B-but... I-“

“What’s going on, honey?”

“Does someone need another drink?”

“Or perhaps she needs another diaper change?”

The ladies laughed slightly, which caused Gabriella’s cheeks to burn even more. 

“I, uh…I do need to go potty…but, um…I need to go number two.” Gabriella couldn’t bring her eyes to meet everyone.

“Aw, well that’s okay! That’s why you’re wearing a diaper, sweetie.”

“It’ll be okay.” Miss Molly said as she hugged Gabriella tightly. “Just relax and be at ease; let us take away all your worries. Little ladies shouldn’t have to worry about something like that. Just let go in your diaper, and we will change you in no time.”

Gabriella kept holding her thighs together, but the pressure was building up. Part of her was telling her that she should agree, and she wanted to let go of the pressure and the pain – but there was a small part that wanted to hold on, that was too embarrassed to mess in her diaper and have Miss Molly clean it up. She could still hear the women’s voices, but they weren’t mocking or mean; they were warm and filled with kindness. They have been nothing but kind to her, so perhaps they were right? Maybe it would be okay…

Miss Molly reached down below Gabriella’s dress and patted her diaper softly. “Go on, baby, and if you feel more comfortable, you can hide your head in my chest, so you don’t have to look at anyone if it’s too embarrassing for you.”

Gabriella wrapped her arms around Miss Molly and dug her head into her chest, not wanting to look at anyone else. Even if a part of her didn’t want to let go just yet, she knew that she was going to give up the fight sooner or later. Her stomach was cramping up badly, and she knew that it would only be a matter of time before she gave up the fight.

“Aw, poor sweetie, she must be in pain.”

“You’ll feel so much better once you just let it go! Don’t worry; we’re not going to let you stay in a dirty diaper for too long.”

“Edith, can you run upstairs and get us a clean diaper and some wipes?” Miss Molly asked as she ran her fingers through Gabriella’s hair, which was quite calming.

Gabriella closed her eyes

Just let go

She heard the voice in the back of her mind speak up. She tried in vain to ignore it, to fight back, to push it away.

No, I can’t.

Isn’t it better this way? The more you hold it, the more it hurts. It will be better just to let go and fill up your diaper.

But... I’m an adult... I’m...

Look at you. You’re a little girl. It’s about time you accept it...

Gabriella bit her lip slightly, still trying to hold the mess in, but she was beginning to lose the fight – her last hold on her adulthood was breaking.

Just take a deep breath, relax, and just let nature do its rest. It’s going to be okay.

No... This doesn’t feel right.

“It’s okay, Gabby dear.” She heard Miss Molly’s soft voice in her ear, still running her fingers through her hair.

She opened her eyes slightly, looking around at the ladies that stood around her. All of them were smiling, talking amongst themselves, speaking to her – but she was unable to hear their voices. None of them were laughing at her or making fun of her. Their words were filled with joy and happiness.

She could start to feel herself relax a bit more, but still hesitant to completely let go.

There was no turning back now.

This is okay.

She could feel the mess began to leave her body and push itself against her diaper. She felt her cheeks burn as she pressed her face harder into Miss Molly’s chest. She must have sensed what was going on, because she held her tight, telling her that it was going to be okay.

She kept holding onto Miss Molly until the pain in her stomach subsided, and she released her bowels into her diaper. She scrunched up her nose a bit as the smell reached her as she pulled her head back.

“Good girl!” Miss Molly cooed at her as she kissed her gently on the forehead. “Doesn’t that feel better, honey?”

All Gabriella could do was nod her head shyly. She shifted her weight, feeling the mess spread across her diaper with every slight movement she made. She only hoped she could get out of it soon enough.

The other ladies all clapped and cheered, standing around Gabriella and praising her.

“You did such a good job, Gabby!”

“It’s much better to just relax and use your diaper, isn’t it, dearie? Just like all young ladies are supposed to.”

“My goodness, you are a smelly little missy, aren’t you?” She felt one of their hands cupping the seat of her diaper ever so gently.

“Can someone grab me a blanket to lay out on the floor?” Miss Molly asked. “We want to make this comfortable for little Gabby as we change her stinky diaper.”

Those words caused her to blush more as she turned her face away from them, not wanting them to see.

“Here you go.”

“Thank you,” Miss Molly spread out a pink blanket on the floor, as everyone gathered around. She pointed at it. “Come on, Gabby, love. Lay down on this blanket so we can take care of that icky diaper of yours.”

Gabriella crawled over to the blanket and laid down, taking her hands and hiding her face as everyone surrounded her. Though as everyone cooed over her, praising her for being such a good girl and another woman saying she deserved a homemade cookie she had brought – it caused a sense of relief to spread throughout her.

Gabriella wiggled slightly as Miss Molly pulled up Gabby’s dress and pulled off her stockings, leaving her soiled diaper exposed for everyone to see.

“Now let’s get you out of this icky stinky diaper!” Miss Molly said as she started to pull the tabs off the diaper and pull it down, revealing the mess that Gabriella had created.  The other women around her giggled happily, commenting on what a stinky little girl she was as well as praising her for using her diaper for its intended purposes.

Miss Molly pulled the diaper back up to wipe off as much of the mess as she could, before grabbing a handful of wipes and starting to clean up Gabriella.

Slowly, she pulled her hands away from her face. She started to feel relaxed. A sensation she couldn’t explain overcame her, and she didn’t feel as embarrassed to be lying on the floor in front of everyone – having her dirty diaper changed. What was going on with her? Was it okay to feel this way? Was it alright that this was happening?

Yes, it’s okay; after all, you are just a little girl.

Yes…maybe the voice was right, perhaps this is how it should be. She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh.

“Feeling better?” Miss Molly asked as she continued to wipe her up, making sure that every last inch was clean.

“Uh huh, thank you,” Gabby mumbled softly.

“Almost done, honey.” She replied as she grabbed a few more wipes, giving her another wipe over to make sure she got everywhere. Once she was done, Miss Molly rolled up the dirty diaper and placed it to the side before unfolding another diaper and placing it underneath Gabby. She sprinkled lots of baby powder onto her bottom and groin before taping it back up and putting her stockings back on.

Once she was finished, Gabby was helped up as she and the rest of the ladies headed into the kitchen where they spent the rest of the afternoon cooing over her, taking turns holding her in their laps, and feeding her cookies and milk.

Again, she felt time go by in a hazy, semi-conscious blur, barely focused on reality. But she didn’t care. In fact, she was in complete bliss, letting herself relax as these nice older ladies took care of everything. They even held her sippy cup to her mouth for her as she drank from it, smiling at her all the while.

Later on that night, Miss Molly grabbed Gabby by the hand and led her up the stairs and into the bathroom. As per usual, she helped the sleepy young lady out of her clothes and diaper (which was wet, but she didn’t recall wetting it) before she sat her down in the bathtub. Gabriella was so used to it by this point; she just enjoyed the relaxation of the warm water and Miss Molly’s soft hands washing her all over.

Once she was finished with her bath, Miss Molly dried her off with a towel before wrapping it around her. The two of them then went into Gabby’s bedroom so she could get ready for bed.

“Lay on the bed sweetie so we can get you dressed.”

Gabby did as she told and laid down upon her bed, where Miss Molly had another thick diaper for her to wear. Gabriella lifted her bottom so Miss Molly could slide the diaper underneath her, feeling a bit happy once it was tightly snug against her waist, secretly enjoying the feeling of the soft, fluffy diaper between her legs.

“I also got you this,” Miss Molly said as she held out a large pink onesie with white hearts on it, “Isn’t it adorable?”

“Yes…” Gabby replied with a small giggle and a blush as she sat up a bit so Miss Molly could pull the onesie over her head, before snapping it at the crotch.

“There you go! Now let’s get you all tucked in bed, sweetie.” Miss Molly said as Gabby crawled underneath the covers, Miss Molly pulling them up to her neck before gently leaning down and kissing her forehead and cheek.

“Goodnight, sweet girl.”

“Goodnight, Miss Molly,” Gabby said as she shifted her weight, feeling the diaper embracing her bottom and hips, making her feel even more comfortable. “Thank you for everything.”

“You’re welcome, dear,” Miss Molly said. “I’m glad you're finally more open to your true self. This is where you belong, and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s a shame most other young ladies and gentleman didn’t accept their fate as easily as you did.”

Gabby wondered what she meant by that, but didn’t dwell on it. She figured that most probably escaped when they had the chance. Gabby remembered when she would spend her mornings here cleaning, longing to escape and be free with her friends at college. But now? She felt oddly comfortable in a thick diaper and being loved and doted on by Miss Molly and the other women of the town.

This... feels right.

“We have a big day tomorrow, so try to get some sleep now.” Miss Molly spoke as she started to head out the room, turning off the light as she did so.

Gabby sank into the bed and went straight to sleep. For the first time that night since she started staying there – she had a dreamless sleep.

• Like 6

Something tells me that, by the end of her six month stay, she'll be in a stroller and probably won't even think about it. She'll just exist as a happy baby with a nursery to match.

After reading the last sentence I almost missed "The End". The story could have ended at that point and could have left everything else to the reader's imagination (e.g. regressing futher to loosing words, loosing the capability to walk and so on, leaving the participants of that correctional program at the end of it, when they return to the "real world" to the outside viewer as a severly handicapped, special needs person, with the content feeling of being a well cared of baby inside), which I hope it hasn't!

Here is the final chapter! Glad everyone enjoyed this story! Now that this story is finished - I am opened for another commissioned story (perhaps two, depending on the length). Feel free to PM me here or email me at redqueen.bdsm@yahoo.com :) 

Thank you all!

Epilogue 

“Come on, Gabby dear! We have to get going to church.”

She could hear Miss Molly’s voice from the kitchen as Gabby jumped off the couch. She smoothed out her dress with her hands, feeling the soft diaper beneath her as she did so. She felt a smile spread across her face as she giggled. She now happily wore her diaper; it was comfortable, and she loved the feeling of it between her legs. She even once complained to Miss Molly when she said she could take it off for an evening and wear her “big girl panties”.

The past three months have flown by, and she got butterflies whenever she went somewhere in her beautiful dresses and thick diapers. She was hoping that Miss Evelyn would have some cookies for her today at church! Just the thought alone caused her to bounce towards the kitchen; her hair was in two braids today. It was also the day that it was Miss Molly’s turn to host the after church lunch and that was always so much fun! She loved the attention that she got and made sure to make a huge fuss so she could get it.

“Oh, here you go!” Miss Molly said as she reached down and plopped a pacifier in her mouth, turning around to grab her diaper bag and purse that was sitting on the counter. Gabby noticed it but paid no attention to it. She couldn’t help but hope that her sippy cup was in there for later on when she got thirsty.

“Thank you!” Gabby giggled as she began to suckle on the pacifier, which she had grown accustomed to sucking on. It made her feel so warm and sleepy inside, especially during the extended services at church.  Mr. Deacon liked to go on forever, she tried to sit still and be a good girl – but sometimes she just got too wiggly (especially in a pretty wet diaper)... During one service, she remembered Miss Molly placing her hand upon her thigh and leaning over, her voice low as she told her –gently, but also firmly- that she needed to sit still.

The warning was enough to motivate Gabby into staying still in the pew for the rest of the service, even though it felt like it was going on forever. As hard as it was to not squirm around, she didn’t want to disappoint Miss Molly, or worse, get punished for being naughty! Miss Molly had never had to punish her before since she was always so good, but the threat was always there, and it was enough to make her obedient.

After the service, Miss Molly took her to the church nursery for a much-needed diaper change, where she praised Gabby for being a good girl and said that she had thought of a remedy for her squirming.

Later that night at bedtime, she had gotten Gabby dressed in a new diaper and onesie, and as she tucked her into her bed, she produced a pink pacifier and slipped into her mouth, softly telling her to suck on it. The result was amazing; Gabby felt so relaxed and blissful, laying in bed and suckling on the nipple without a care in the world. Of course, she was already tired by that point, as usual, but something about the repetitive motion of suckling made her feel even calmer and docile.

So every night after that, Gabby would go to sleep with her binky in her mouth. Soon enough, every time Miss Molly popped it in between her lips, she would feel a wave of warm sleepiness wash over her, even in the middle of the day. It worked so well that Miss Molly made sure she had her pacifier every Sunday morning before church, and Gabby would be perfectly still during the whole service, focused on nursing her binky like a baby.

She happily grabbed Miss Molly’s hand as they made their way to church, a group of the women was outside. It was no surprise; often the ladies would be lingering around outside chatting up a storm until service started – which was only about fifteen minutes away. Once they spotted Miss Molly and Gabby walking over to them, they all started to wave at them.

“Hello, Molly and Gabby.” One said as another one pinched Gabby’s cheeks, which caused her to blush and turned away.

“You look really cute today, dear. I simply love your little binky!” Miss Edith said, and Gabby smiled.

“Thank you, Miss Edith,” she mumbled through her pacifier.

“You look completely different than when you came to us all those months ago. Miss Molly did a good job setting you straight. I’m sure you won’t get into any more trouble.”

“She wasn’t really that difficult now,” Miss Molly said, and all of them giggled. Gabby could feel a slight pressure starting to build inside her, but she ignored it.

“I’ll tell you, those sleeping pills that we put in her drinks, made it way easier.”

“I told you!” Miss Edith said. “It makes them so much more open to suggestion.”

“Although,” Miss Molly turned around and began to run her fingers through Gabby’s hair, which was quite comforting. “I do believe that deep down she wanted to be a little girl after all. It made things much easier.”

They all giggled.

“I think you’re quite right, and you do enjoy being pampered, don’t you, Gabby?” Miss Leslie asked, pinching her cheeks once again.

“Uh huh!” Gabby said, smiling through her binky, still clinging onto Miss Molly’s hand.

“She’s such a little angel, now; it couldn’t have gone better. Honestly, I wish more girls and boys were like her,” Miss Edith said with a shake of her head.

“Yes, it is sad. We are just showing them how they should be. I’m sure little Gabby here will grow up to be a fine citizen now and not cause any more problems!” Miss Molly said with a quick nod of her head.

Gabby only half paid attention to what they were saying. She didn’t mind too much about grown-up talk. Her mind was wandering back to all the fresh goods that were waiting for them after church. She also couldn’t wait for bath time tonight as she was going to get to have a bubble bath! It was her absolute favorite!

Miss Molly was also mentioning something to her that they would be taking a small break tomorrow for a few days, but she wasn’t sure what that meant. She said that she wanted to show her little girl off, but Gabby shrugged it off, not really listening or trying to understand what was going on anymore.

She was happy with her life. She wanted to stay with Miss Molly and everyone else longer, though she knew in a few months her ‘sentencing’ so to speak would be over.

The thought of her having to go back home was almost too sad.

“Are you okay, dear?” Miss Molly asked.

Gabby nodded her head. “Yes, Miss Molly. I’m just sad that I’ll have to leave someday.”

“Oh, you don’t have to leave, dear.” Miss Molly said as she patted her cheek. “You can stay with us for as long as you can.”

With that Gabby let out a wide smile! She also felt something again pressing against her bladder, and she relaxed in response. The next thing she knew, she felt the padding between her legs swelling up, as the diaper absorbed her wetness. The hissing noise was loud enough for all the ladies to hear it.

Miss Leslie lifted up Gabby’s dress and patted her diapered bottom, which made Gabby giggle.

“Uh-oh, I think this little one wet herself!”

“I guess we better go get you changed, dear.” Miss Molly said as she held out a small pink diaper bag that she was carrying over her shoulder.

“Such a silly little lady,” Miss Evelyn said as she grabbed Gabby’s other hand as they began to head into the church.

“Let’s hurry and change you before church,” Miss Molly said. “I also brought a cup of your favorite juice!”

“Yay!” Gabby said as they all entered the church, giggling.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

nice tale.  sad it is over so soon, would be interesting to find out how she deals with her release...guess it will have to be up to the imagination.  Thanks for sharing this.

I loved the simplicity of this story and it’s ending. I do wonder if you ever return here for other children to neeed help being reraised.  But this was great and I look forward to your next story 

Loved the story. It was such a sweet story. I would love to see more of Gabby and learn if she ever decides to grow up again. I have a feeling she remained a little girl under Miss Mollies care for a good long time. I think you did an amazing job writing this mama bug. Thanks for sharing it.