LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Doesn't Feel Right...

Hello! I'm very excited to bring you my first commissioned story by @RoboNarples! It's different than the work I write on my own, but the concept is quite interesting, and I think you all are going to enjoy it! I will be posting chapters for this story every Friday! <3 

Also, commissions are still open! The price is $3 for every 500 words. If you're interested in me writing a story for you, feel free to send me either a PM or an email at Redqueen.bdsm@yahoo.com for more information :) 

Enjoy!! 

Chapter One

“Miss Gabriella Moore, how do you plead?”

“Guilty.”

Gabriella looked around the courtroom; everyone was wearing suits, their hair pulled back, looking severe. Everyone looked at her with eyes full of judgment and something else she couldn’t pinpoint. She bit her lip as she held her head down in shame. What had gotten her into this mess? Her head was pounding so loudly that she could hardly even concentrate. All she knew is that she was at the bar with some friends drinking…but what the hell happened after...

She stopped, as the hazy memories from the night before started to pour back into her.

That was right; her friends encouraged her to go out after Brad had broken up with her.

Brad.

The name was like poison to her ears. She couldn’t believe that he would go and dump her like that after they had been dating for almost a year; their one year anniversary was a month away, and she was secretly hoping that would have come with an engagement ring. But all she got instead was a quick, unceremonious text message with the last thing she had wanted to hear that day.

Sorry, Gabs, can’t do this anymore. It was fun. Good luck.

What kind of shitty way was that to break up with someone? The thought alone just pissed her off. She wasn’t one to have guys break up with her; usually, it was the other way around. But, she believed Brad to be different. He had totally caught her off guard, sweeping her off her feet the year before…but then to drop her just like that? She felt like such an idiot!

But, thankfully as soon as they got news of what was going on – two of her best friends Alexis and Nicole came swooping to her rescue. They constantly told her that she deserved better, that he was never good enough for her, that they never liked him anyway... The usual stuff that supporting friends did in their time of need.

Even though all she wanted to do was to stay in for the night, they convinced her that she needed to get out of the dorm room, have a few drinks with them and a few of their other friends and have a good time.

But, of course, the last thing she wanted to do was run into Brad in one of the local bars – so her, Alexis and Nicole decided to hop to a small town about an hour away and just spend the night drinking (the bar had an attached motel that they booked for the night).

They were drinking and having a good time, but then why did it lead to this? Why was she standing before a judge, with handcuffs around her wrist and a cop and lawyer on either side of her?

And where was…Eric? She twisted her head around, searching for him, when she noticed him sitting down, wearing an orange jumpsuit (like herself) with a lawyer dressed sharply beside him. They glanced at each other, before turning away, not wanting to admit to themselves what they had done.

It was a double edge sword. He brought her some comfort as he was the only person that she knew in the courtroom, but at the same time, she wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for him.

The memories kept rushing back to her, her friends kept buying her drink after drink (and they also took a few shots) they were pretty much the only people in the bar, but they didn’t mind. Gabriella was beginning to lose herself in the music and the drinks. She felt herself feeling better in the moment, deciding to forget all about Brad and that he was a dickhead and she deserved better than him.

What time was it when they made their way back to the motel? It was after the bar had closed, so it had to have been after midnight. She remembered her and Eric going outside for a bit to sit down and talk – and somehow they ended up making out. She never saw Eric as anything more than a friend before, but at this point, she no longer cared. She could start to feel the emotions of losing Brad bubbling up inside of her, and she wanted to do anything she could to push them back down, so she did she could only think of at that moment – get together with another guy.

It was a dumb decision; even then, as wasted as she was, she could tell that it was ill-advised. But, she didn’t think it would lead to anything like this.

They obviously weren’t thinking of what they were doing, or they would have gone back to one of their rooms in the motel, like sensible drunk college kids looking to hook up. But in their inebriated state, they didn’t want to be anywhere near any of their friends and decided to wander out to a nearby empty park, in the middle of the night.

All she could remember is thinking that he wasn’t that good of a kisser as he pushed her down onto the ground, taking off their clothes. It certainly wasn’t comfortable. Leaves and sticks were poking at them, as they shifted their position as they tried to have sex. She honestly didn’t care, they were both extremely drunk, and no matter how much he tried, his penis was out of business for the moment.

But, before they could put their clothes back on, a light shone right into their eyes.

“Gabriella Moore for one account of indecent exposure, now with that in mind, I can send you to six months of jail – and put you on the sex offender list – OR – you can do community service.”

“Community service…your honor!” Gabriella quickly blurted out, not even hesitating. She couldn’t stand another night in jail and the thought of being on a sex offender list… they might as well as kill her right then and there.

“Very well,” the judge said, looking down at her, feeling his eyes piercing right through her, “I will be sentencing you to live with Mrs. Molly Hill and her husband Pastor Deacon Hill so they may correct your behavior.”

Correct her behavior?

What did he mean by that? And what was with that tone in his voice? It was a drunken mistake. This was the first time that she had any real trouble with the law (minus a few traffic incidents).

“But…what about school..?”

He cleared his throat, looking down at her, making her feel small.

“Sir?”

“You can finish your classes online; we’ve already reached out to your university to inform them of your… predicament. As for the specifics of your service, you are to do anything and everything that Mrs. and Mr. Hill tell you to do.”

She felt dread wash over her. What did he mean by everything they told her to do? Does that mean she would essentially be their slave for the next six months? How could that be legal? She wanted to call out the judge and tell him he was an asshole, but she bit her tongue hard. She was already in enough trouble as it was, she knew better than to make it worse.

“Perhaps after six months in their care…you’ll start to see things differently and realize your rightful place.” The judge recalled as he started to fold up the paperwork.

This was starting to get strange; she looked around the room; everyone was looking at her…their eyes were filled with…something.

What a weird town this was. She also couldn’t help but notice that everyone was at least in their early forties, perhaps even older than that. They leaned over and whispered to each other, and she was pretty confident they were talking about her. She turned her attention over to Eric, who would not look at her directly in the eye. She felt a strong dislike for him seething within her; he was part of the reason she was in this mess.

“Gabriella Moore, I hereby sentence you to live with Mrs. and Mr. Hill for six months.” The sound of the gavel hitting the block rang loudly in the courtroom, silencing anyone that was talking.

With that, the judge said no more as he gathered his things and left the stand, and the courtroom began to buzz with voices. Gabriella remained silent, uneasily wondering what was going to happen or what to expect for the next six months. The police officer then began to undo the handcuffs that were around her wrist. She turned her eyes over to Eric who was lost in conversation with his lawyer, obviously weighing in on what his options were going to be.

“Hello, Gabby, honey.”

Gabriella turned her head around to see two people walking over to them. The woman, who looked to be about in her mid-forties, wrapped her arms around Gabriella before she could stop her, bringing her closer into a tight hug.

“Don’t you worry about a thing! We will take good care of you and shape you up to be a lovely girl!”

Gabriella felt her cheeks burn slightly from the comment. The woman’s voice was sweet and kind, but the way she spoke to the twenty-year-old college student – was almost as if she was a five-year-old girl that needed to be looked after.

What had she gotten herself into?

• Like 5

An interesting premise. Kudos to the person who commissioned this story and also to you Mamabug as your writing always seems to thrill me.

Thanks for sharing your talents here.

• Like 1

I wish that Judge was Southern. Still, I like the premise. Reminds me of an old story from years ago where a girl traveling through the country gets arrested for speeding and committed to a religious sanatorium where they diaper her. However, this might be even better than that!

1 hour ago, Cya said:

I wish that Judge was Southern. Still, I like the premise. Reminds me of an old story from years ago where a girl traveling through the country gets arrested for speeding and committed to a religious sanatorium where they diaper her. However, this might be even better than that!

Any chance you remember the name or author of that story @Cya?  Or even the name of the site it was on?  I remember reading it a while back and was looking for it recently but couldn’t find it

16 hours ago, Darkslifer said:

Any chance you remember the name or author of that story @Cya?  Or even the name of the site it was on?  I remember reading it a while back and was looking for it recently but couldn’t find it

I'm not really sure, been about five years, but I think you'll have better luck finding it in the "Looking for stories" topic.

Chapter Two

“This is our humble little abode,” Molly said as they arrived at a small house. It was an older style two-story house, probably built in the fifties or sixties, but it still held up nicely. The lawn was kept, the bushes were trimmed. Gabriella looked at the houses next to theirs and noticed that they all looked about the same; there wasn’t too much difference. Everything seemed too neat and orderly, there were no toys in the yard, no grass was starting to brown, and everything was fixed up.

“It’s nice,” Gabriella whispered as she got out of the car and grabbed her bag. Her friends had sent her a bag with some of her clothes and other things. She couldn’t believe she was stuck here for the next six months.

Molly cleared her throat as she turned back to look at Gabriella. She was a busty woman, a bit on the heavier side, with thick curly light hair and piercing green eyes. She folded her arms across her chest as she stared at her.

“It’s nice…what?”

“Ma’am,” Gabriella said, resisting the urge to roll her eyes at the ridiculousness of this all.

“Give your bag to Mr. Deacon, darling, and I’ll show you up to your room,” Molly said, and Gabriella nodded her head as she handed them back to the stern and quiet Mr. Deacon as she followed Molly up through the front porch and into the house.

The front door led to the living room, and it was like she walked into the past. Not only did the outside of the house give the fifties vibe, but so did the inside. It was a small house, not much clutter. A simple couch and a recliner, a small TV in the corner that didn’t look like it was used that much. She noticed a bible open on the end table as she looked around. The room was cozy looking, that much she could say.

“Right this way, Gabby,” Molly said as she led Gabby up a narrow set of stairs. She cringed a bit when she heard her call her Gabby. No one has called her that since she was a little girl. But, she decided to bite her tongue.

“Here is where you’ll be staying,” Molly said opening up the first door on the right-hand side. Gabriella peaked in, her mouth gaping wide with what she saw.

The room looked like it had been decorated for a five-year-old. A twin bed in the corner with a pink blanket and white pillow, pink curtains, a small desk and dresser that was white with some pink engravings. Gabriella turned around and looked at Molly, waiting for her to explain that the room belonged to her daughter when she was younger, or perhaps even a granddaughter, and that Gabriella could change it any way that she wanted, but that wasn’t the case.

“Get yourself settled in, my dear.” Molly said in a perky voice, “I will call you when it is supper time.”

“There isn’t a computer,” Gabriella quickly stated before Molly could leave, “how can I do my homework?”

“Oh, right down the hallway is the library where we have the computer,” Molly replied as she pointed to the room at the very end of the hall, “Feel free to use it to finish up any school work.”

“Thank you,” Gabriella stated, “miss.” She added on, not wanting to get a lecture again by Molly for not having ‘manners.’

“You’re welcome,” Molly said, “now I know you may not like the idea of spending six months here, but I believe in due time you’ll find it more agreeable. Now although for today you may do as you wish, starting tomorrow morning you are to help me with household chores.”

Gabriella should have figured that she wouldn’t be able to do whatever she wanted for the next six months. She was basically trapped in the house and forced to do whatever they told her to do. She let out a soft sigh, wanting to say something, but also knew better. The judge’s warning about six months in jail and being put on the sex offender list caused her to bite her tongue and nod her head.

“Here is your bag, Gabby,” Molly said as she handed Gabriella her bag before heading down the stairs. Gabriella watched her leave before entering the room and closing the door. She looked around more carefully as she noticed a unicorn lamp as well as stickers on the wall of unicorns and rainbows. What is going on with this place? There was something off about everything, but she couldn’t accurately pinpoint it. Molly seemed kind enough, though she hated how she talked down to her like she was a child.

She flung her bag onto the bed and sat down. She wished she could have her cell phone or any means of communication to the outside world.

Then she remembered, the computer! At least she had some access to the real world.

She waited for a few minutes to make sure that Molly wasn’t outside the door before she carefully walked out and headed down the hall to the library.

The ‘library’ turned out to be a small room with a large bookcase filled with old books, most of which she never heard of. By the window, there was a large desk and a computer that had to be at least ten years old.

Gabriella didn’t care as she quickly rushed to try to log into her Facebook or Twitter account – but only to find that they were blocked. Most websites she decided to enter (including Instagram, YouTube, and Reddit) were also blocked.

She groaned as she leaned back in the chair, rubbing her eyes and shaking her head. She was starting to regret everything. She wished she hadn’t gone out with her friends and got drunk, wished she never went to the park with Eric. Her thoughts then wandered back to Brad, wondering what he was doing, but she pushed the thoughts away. This whole ordeal was hard enough without the bonus of heartbreak.

She took a deep breath, deciding she actually should do some schoolwork while she had the chance. Perhaps it would make her feel like things were still the same. She wasn’t in a strange house, with funny people, trapped here for six months. But, that she was still a college student working towards her future.

“Gabby! It’s dinner time!”

Gabriella was forced back from her little world as she turned and looked at the clock, it was 6:00 PM, and she had been sitting there for most of the day, working on her school work. But, what else was there to do? She stretched as she stood up and headed downstairs and to the kitchen.

“Get a lot of work done, dear?” Molly asked as she worked in the kitchen. Mr. Deacon was already sitting down at the table.

“Yes, I did. Thank you.” Gabriella replied as she sat down at the table.

“Here you go, Gabby! I hope you enjoy it, and I always liked cooking,” Molly stated as she laid out a plate in front of Gabriella. On it was a steak that was cut up in tiny pieces, some mixed veggies, and some potatoes as well. She frowned a bit when she saw her food was pre-cut, but she decided not to dwell on that. Molly was probably just trying to be nice.

“Thank you, it looks delicious.” She said as she grabbed a fork and stuck it in a piece of steak.

“Wait a minute, dear!” Molly called out which caused Gabriella to drop her fork in shock as she looked around.

“We haven’t said grace yet, darling,” Molly said as she motioned her head to Mr. Deacon who was staring at her intently.

“Oh, sorry.”

“Go ahead, love,” Molly said as she sat down at the table beside her husband. They both folded their hands together and lowered their head. Gabriella decided it was best to follow along and did the same, not wanting to be rude.

“Dear father,” Mr. Deacon spoke, “thank you for today, for this lovely meal. Guide us so that we may bring up this little girl and show her the way, as you have done for us. Amen.”

“Amen,” Molly said.

Gabriella looked at them a bit uneasy as she began to eat her food. It was quite delicious, but she was starving. She hadn’t been released until the late afternoon of jail (because there was apparently a ton of paperwork and things that needed to be filled out) and breakfast that morning was just a dry piece of toast and some questionable eggs. This was the first real meal she had in a few days, and she ate every last bite.

“Someone was hungry!” Molly giggled, and Gabriella could feel her cheeks burn a little bit at the comment.

“Yes,” she replied as she grabbed her cup on the table and took a few sips of it.

“The bathroom is right down the hall if you wished to take a shower,” Molly said, “Do you need any help?”

“What? No…of course not!” Gabriella said, nearly choking her water. Why would she think that she would need help taking a shower? She wasn’t a little girl.

“It’s okay, honey. I don’t mind at all.”

“No, really…it’s Okay…I can do it myself.” Gabriella replied as she stood up from the dinner table and quickly made a dash up to her room for a change of clothes before heading back down into the bathroom.

She took a few deep breaths before turning on the shower, taking off her clothes and getting in.

How was she going to survive six months of this? It wasn’t as if they weren’t nice, she felt like Molly was very sincere and caring in her words – but there was still something off about everything that she couldn’t quite put her finger on...

After her shower she got dressed and headed up to her room, deciding to read a book that one of her friends managed to pack her. She laid down upon her small bed and got lost in the pages.

About an hour later there was a knock on the door.

“Gabby, honey, it’s time for bed.”

“What?” She turned her head up towards the wall clock. 8:00 PM?  “It’s a bit early, isn’t it?”

“Girls like you need their sleep! Plus we have to wake up early to get some chores done, so we'll need you to be well rested.”

“But…”

“No ‘buts’ now,” Molly spoke in a stern tone, folding her arms together across her chest. Gabriella could tell that there was no point in arguing, plus she was getting a bit tired.

“Okay,” she replied as she placed the book on the small nightstand next to her. Molly went to the small dresser that was located on the other side of the room and reached in, fetching a long purple looking nightgown and throwing it to Gabriella.

“Go ahead and change into that,” she replied and when Gabriella noticed that Molly wasn’t going to leave the room for her to change, quickly got dressed as fast as she could, before climbing under the covers. Molly walked over to her and pulled the sheets on top of her, causing Gabriella to flush slightly at the thought of being ‘tucked in’ at her age.

“Goodnight, Gabby.”

“Good night,” Gabriella replied as she watched as Molly left the room. She curled up in the covers after turning off the light. One night down, only about a hundred and eighty left. She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes, perhaps it wouldn’t be all that bad. At the very least it was better than spending time in jail. She couldn’t help but be curious about what tomorrow would bring.

She was surprised at how fast it took her to fall asleep.

She had a weird dream though, or was it a dream? She thought she woke up to someone in her room, a calming voice in her ear. She tried to focus her eyes, but she was unable to. She tried to speak out to the person that was next to her, but she couldn’t find her voice. The encounter only lasted a couple of minutes before the low voice soothed her back to sleep.

• Like 4

Great work so far, Mamabug! :)

On 3/20/2019 at 9:32 AM, Cya said:

On 3/20/2019 at 10:45 AM, Darkslifer said:

I know that story, it's called Diaper Reformatory. It's on the DD main site in the story section, last I checked.

Happy Friday everyone! Here is the 3rd Chapter! I hope you enjoy it! :)

Chapter Three

“Time to get up, Gabby!” Gabriella tried to shut her eyes tighter, turning over in the bed and pulling the covers over her face.

“Come on, missy, time to get up.” The voice came again when suddenly the blanket was pulled from her body. Gabriella groaned as she rolled over to see Molly standing above her. She peered over to the window, noticing that the sun had barely risen yet.

“It’s still early, Molly,” Gabriella complained as she tried to lie back down.

“That is Miss Molly to you and come on; it’s time to get up, we have a lot to do today.” She repeated, but Gabriella was unable to force herself out of bed. She had never been an early riser. All she wanted to do was to go back to sleep and pretend this whole mess was just a nightmare.

“Molly, please –“

Miss Molly.” She said more sternly this time, her voice cutting through her own words causing her to stop. She sat back up in the bed and stared at her, groaning.

“Fine,” she mumbled as she pulled herself out of bed.

“You have five minutes to get dressed,” Molly – Miss Molly said as she walked over to the closet and pulled out something and laying it out on the bed, “we need to get breakfast ready. We are already late as it is.”

Gabriella didn’t pay much attention as she watched as Miss Molly left her room. She stretched, trying to get herself to wake up. She couldn’t wait to get a big cup of hot coffee. She paused as she suddenly remembered that strange dream she had last night. She tried to reach in her subconscious to recall it, but it was all a blur.

She shrugged her shoulders as she turned around to the dress that Miss. Molly had thrown on her bed, and she felt herself grow hot. The dress in question was a fluffy, light-blue dress. She peered over the fabric, the dress looked like it was made for a young girl (except it was obviously big enough to fit her), and as if it was straight from a magazine from the fifties.

She turned around; thinking to herself there was no way she could wear this. But she sighed, feeling defeated. She figured that she had no choice in the matter and grumbled under her breath as she pulled off her night clothes and slipped the dress on over herself (also realizing there was a pair of white pantyhose for her to put on as well).

She felt like a doll.

This...doesn’t feel right, she thought to herself. But what could she do about it?

She made her way down the stairs to see Miss Molly in the kitchen, cooking some eggs on the stove.

“There you are, Gabby, dear.” She replied. “Can you set the table for me please?”

Gabriella sighed to herself, hating to hear that nickname from when she was a child but didn’t say anything as she went and started to grab some plates and silver wear and set the table for the three of them.

Once breakfast was made, Mr. Deacon was called down to eat, and they all sat at the table. Miss Molly reached over and handed Gabriella her plate, which she noticed that everything was already cut up in small pieces for her.

“You don’t have to cut up my food for me, you know. I can do it myself...” Gabriella told her as she grabbed a fork (of course after they said grace.)

“Oh, nonsense, dear. It’s perfectly normal for girls your age to have their food cut up for them.”

Gabriella wanted to speak again, to remind her that she was in fact not a little girl, but an adult, but she stopped and shrugged her shoulders as she started to eat her food.

Once they were finished with breakfast, she helped Miss Molly with the dishes, believing that after that she would be free to do whatever she wanted, right?

Wrong.

It was then she realized why everything in the house seemed so perfect. For the rest of the morning, Gabriella helped Miss. Molly clean every spot in that house. They dusted everything, swept and mopped, did the laundry, ironed all the clothes, made the beds, and wiped down every single surface of the house (or at least it seemed to be that way).

Gabriella, for her part, didn’t complain about the workload. Sure, she really couldn’t shake the feeling that she had been made into this couple’s indentured servant, but again, she wasn’t in a position to argue. Besides, helping out with a few household chores wasn’t like being in a forced labor camp or anything. Miss Molly had been very supportive and praised her often, even if it felt a bit condescending like she was a toddler being taught how to clean up after themselves. And of course, the childish dress wasn’t helping with that.

By the time they were done with everything, it was time for lunch. Mr. Deacon had left soon after breakfast to go work at the church, leaving her there alone to help Miss Molly with everything that she asked.

They both had a sandwich for lunch (of course Gabriella’s was cut up in little triangles).

“Come on Gabby; we are going to Miss Martha’s house for some tea. Some of the other ladies will be there, and they’d love to meet you.” Miss Molly told her as she stood up to put her plate in the sink.

Wait, what? They were going to go out? In public? While she was wearing this outfit? How embarrassing was that?

“I’m feeling pretty tired,” Gabriella said, thinking of an excuse to not go out like this “May I please take a nap?”

“There will be plenty of time to rest later,” Miss Molly said, “Come on, let’s go.”

Gabriella let out a low sigh as she got up from her chair and followed Miss Molly out of the house. Miss Molly held onto her hand as they crossed the street – but Gabriella was too annoyed to try and protest. They walked about four blocks before turning into a house that looked almost exactly like Miss Molly’s house, except it was light green.

Miss Molly rang the doorbell, and they waited.

“Molly! There you are,” came the voice from a very round short woman who answered the door, “We were waiting for you.”

“Sorry for the delay, Martha.” Miss Molly said as she shot a look at Gabriella, clearly blaming her for them being late.

“No problem, everyone is in the living room.”

Everyone?

Gabriella could feel the blood drain from her voice as Miss Molly grabbed hold of her hand and led her into the living room where four other ladies sat, drinking tea and talking among themselves. But, of course, they paused to look up at Miss Molly and herself as they walked into the room.

“Sorry we are late, everyone,” Miss Molly said, “Let me introduce you to Gabby, who will be staying with me for the next six months. Got to shape her up to be a proper little lady.”

Gabriella had a strong urge to roll her eyes, but she stopped herself. She understood Miss Molly was treating her younger than she really was, but she also has been quite kind to her. Whenever she messed up, instead of getting angry, she quietly corrected her. She didn’t think she was doing it out of malice or anything, but it still annoyed her a bit to be treated in such a way.

“Aww, what a cute little outfit you have on.” One of the ladies cooed.

“Let me have a look at you dearie,” another woman said as she placed down her tea and urged Gabriella forward as she was centered in the middle of the room.

“You’re the young lady who got arrested the other day, aren’t you, Gabby?” The first lady asked.

Gabriella swallowed nervously. “Yes, ma’am,” she mumbled.

One of the ladies tsked. “Drinking and fornicating in the park? Young people these days, always getting themselves into trouble the minute you take your eyes off them!” The others giggled in agreement.

“Well, if anyone can set you on the straight and narrow, sweetie, it’s Miss Molly!” Another woman said, and soon Martha came back into the room with a drink in her hand.

“This is for young Gabby,” she said, and Molly gave her a knowing smile and nodded her head, before handing Gabriella the drink as she sat on the couch.

“She has been quite the helpful girl for me today,” Molly said as she sat down, using her hand to motion Gabriella to drink up. She didn’t hesitate as she was pretty thirsty and drank the tea as fast as she could.

“This is delicious,” Gabriella said as she finished up the drink and everyone, once again, turned to look at her.

“Aren’t you so sweet,” Martha said as she took the now empty cup from her hands.

“Now Gabby,” Miss Molly said, “not only are you to do whatever I tell you but whatever these wonderful ladies tell you to do as well. You are here to be taught to be a proper young girl, and we plan to do just that.”

Gabriella felt her cheeks burn in embarrassment and sank lower in her chair. All the ladies were in their mid-forties to early sixties. She couldn’t help but wonder what was going on. Was it normal for older ladies to talk down to someone her age before? Perhaps. She wasn’t sure though; all this talk though made her feel so little. She didn’t really like the feeling at all and couldn’t wait to return home finally.

She sort of felt a little dazed for the rest of the time there, hardly answering when anyone asked her a question, but they mostly talked amongst themselves.

They stayed at Miss Martha’s house for about two hours before thankfully Miss Molly told them it was time for them to leave. Everyone, of course, had to give Gabriella a great big hug and a kiss on the cheek, before they could go. Once they got home, Miss Molly told her she was free to do her homework while she prepared dinner.

It was difficult for her to concentrate for some reason, feeling a bit more tired than she realized. But she had a tough time getting to sleep the night before and was working hard this morning; it made sense for her to be so tired, she figured.

She was able to finish a little bit of her homework before Miss Molly called her down to dinner. They had meatloaf for dinner, and of course, her food was already pre-cut for her; a large glass of ice tea was also on the table.

After saying grace, she began to eat, realizing how hungry she was and how good Miss Molly’s cooking really was. She enjoyed every last bite as she also drank the whole glass of ice tea.

“May I be excused?” Gabriella asked once she was finished, feeling exhausted, she wondered if she would be able to make it up to her room before she passed out on the bed.

“Of course, dear.” Miss Molly said as she stood up. “Is everything alright?”

“I’m just exhausted,” she replied, “I think I’m going to go lie down.”

“Not before you take a bath,” Miss Molly insisted.

“Okay…”

“Come on, and I’ll help you.”

“What? I don’t need any help.” Gabriella felt her cheeks flush slightly as she pulled herself out of Miss Molly’s grip. It was one thing for her to hold her hand while crossing the street, picking out her clothes and even cutting up her food, but there was no way that she would let her bathe her. She had to draw the line somewhere.

“You’ll drown if you try to take a bath yourself,” Miss Molly said, her voice was stern, but also warm as well, “you’ve had a very long day, and you can hardly stand up straight. We will take a quick bath and get you all settled in for the night, okay?”

“But, I…” Gabriella tried to speak but was unable too. Her words were stuck in her throat. Miss Molly gently grabbed her by the hand and pulled her up to the bathroom.

She sat her down on the toilet as she turned on the faucet for the bathtub, keeping her hand under the water until it was the right temperature. She turned back to Gabriella who was still sitting here.

“Let’s get you undressed now,” Miss. Molly said as she carefully helped Gabriella get undressed, soon standing there naked, as she then helped her get into the bath and lowered her into the warm water.

Gabriella had no strength to fight back nor did she have any strength to feel embarrassed as Miss Molly stood over her with a warm washcloth and some soap as she washed her body and her hair. She was in so much of a daze that she couldn’t begin to concentrate on reality. All she wanted to do was to lie down in bed, and close her eyes and fall asleep.

“You’ve worked really hard today, honey,” she remembered Miss Molly was saying as she placed some shampoo in her hair, “I’m very proud of you. It won’t be long before we shape you up to be a good girl.”

She wanted to ask what she meant by that, what was going on with this town, and why was she being treated like this – but at that moment, she no longer cared. She just closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Miss Molly combing her nails through her hair as she washed it.

It was comforting.

Once she was finished, she helped Gabriella get out of the bath and wrapped a towel around her before leading her to her room before she helped her get dressed for bed.

“Come on, Gabby.” She said in a warm tone as she helped Gabriella under the covers before tucking her in, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead before she started to leave the room.

“Goodnight and sweet dreams.” She whispered as she turned off the light.

Gabriella was out not even a minute later.

In the middle of the night, Gabriella thought she heard a voice again, as sweet and warm as the one in her dream last night, but she was unable to recall. She tried to open her eyes, but they were too tired to open. She wanted to call out, but she couldn’t find her voice. What was this warm, soothing voice? Was it her subconscious trying to reach out to her? Or was it something else?

By morning though, she will have forgotten. 

• Like 4

Very interesting. A very slow ride into infancy. I prefer such a pace because it's more about the journey and less about the destination. That being said, the destination is going to be quite lovely too. Great job so far!

Chapter Four

The next couple of weeks were pretty much identical to each other. Gabriella began to fall into a routine; she was woken up at 6:00 AM sharp every morning, was made breakfast, then helped Miss Molly with chores around the house. At first Miss Molly would follow her around and show her the right way to do something and would correct her if she did something wrong – but by the second week, she had gotten so familiar with the work that she was now off on her own most of the time to do the chores by herself.

She both enjoyed and hated these times of solitude. It made her start to feel more like herself again. Although Miss Molly was very kind and generous to her; she doted on her like a child and always made her feel small and little. But, at the same time, being alone also made her think of the past and where she was. She was still stuck here for another five months. The thought caused a tightening in her chest and made it difficult to breathe.

She took a deep breath as she tried to shake those thoughts away and wipe down the tables, making sure not a lick of dust was anywhere in sight.

“How are you doing, dear?” She heard Miss Molly calling from the laundry room in the next room over.

“I’m almost done, Miss Molly.”

“Very good, after this, we are going to head to Miss Martha’s house for some tea.”

“Yes, Miss Molly.” She replied, not surprised as they went over there almost every afternoon. They all were kind enough, gave her a bunch of sweets, but they talked down to her like she was a little girl and most of the time her head felt fuzzy, and she couldn’t remember half of their conversations. She just assumed it was from all the work she put in that morning.

After they would spend a few hours at one of their houses, they would head home where Gabriella would have an hour of two to do whatever she wanted (usually it was to do homework, but sometimes she would settle for an excellent book or write in her journal).

It wouldn’t seem long before Miss Molly would call her down for dinner, where she would be met with cut up food waiting for her. Afterward, she would start to feel herself getting a bit tired again, and Miss Molly insisted on helping her with her bath and getting ready for bed.

The night ended with the same dream every night.

She couldn’t help but try to remember the little details that she felt like she was missing, but perhaps she no longer cared anymore. She was even getting accustomed to the way Miss Molly and the other ladies treated her, pinching her cheeks, jokingly telling her to sit on their laps, and talking to her like she was a child.

But it seemed that it was just the way things were in this strange town. There were no children around that Gabriella could see, nor were there any people her age. Perhaps they got fed up with all the adults doting on them all the time that they left. Gabriella was split down the middle on how she felt. Sometimes she would think of ways she could escape from the grasps of these women, but there were other times when it felt a bit nice to be doted on.

She shook her head as she continued to clean up the living room. What was going on with her?

“Are you finished, dear?” Miss Molly came around the corner just as Gabriella was finished with the living room. She quickly brushed off the yellow dress that she was wearing as she nodded her head. Another thing to note was the fact that Miss Molly chose all the clothes that Gabriella would wear, insisting that it’s something that young ladies shouldn’t have to worry about and she wanted to make sure that she was appropriately dressed from now on. She was getting used to being dressed like a little girl, in addition to being spoken to like one.

“Very well; let’s head off to Miss Martha’s house then.”

As soon as they walked outside, just like clockwork, she held Gabriella’s hand as they headed across the street to Miss Martha’s house.

“Welcome, dears,” Miss Martha said as she answered the door, taking a step back to let everyone in.

“Gabby, honey, do you mind going in the kitchen and making the tea for everyone?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Gabriella said as she made her way to the kitchen, knowing better not to argue. She could hear Miss Molly and the rest of the ladies in the living room laughing and chatting away. Most of the time they gave her little tasks to do around the house while they gossiped away, sometimes they would put her in the middle of the floor and talk to her, one of them would braid her hair, and they would give her cookies and tea to drink.

She shook her head, trying to bring herself out of her thoughts as she started to make the tea for all the ladies. She couldn’t lose herself. She was here for another five months, but she was still an adult. Regardless of how Miss Molly and the others treated her; she was a full-grown adult. She wasn’t sure why she let them get away with treating her younger than she was.

“Oh Gabby, thank you, sweetie.” They replied as she entered the living room with the tea for everyone. She had one for herself, but before she could drink it, Miss Martha snatched it away.

“Careful, sweetie. You don’t want to spill that everywhere. I’ll go get you a special cup.”

Gabriella reached out to protest, but she saw the look in Miss Molly’s eyes so kept her mouth shut.

Miss Martha returned a few moments later with a larger cup for Gabriella; it even had a lid on it. She frowned a little bit as she took the cup and took a few sips.

“Thank you,” she mumbled under her breath as she sat on the floor quietly. One of the ladies, Miss Leslie, began to brush her long hair and put it in two long braids.

“Perfect for little girls!” She replied, and all of them giggled.

“You’ve blossomed so much these past few weeks, honey.”

“I’m sure by the time you’re finished; you’ll be a good girl who won’t get in trouble again.”

All the ladies began to giggle around, and Gabriella felt her cheeks flush as she sunk lower into the ground. They brought up the reason why she was here multiple times, but they also sang praises of how well-behaved she was.

This doesn’t feel right; she kept telling herself.

Later that night after dinner, Gabriella was feeling more tired than usual, and for the first time was almost happy with Miss Molly’s help in taking a bath and getting ready for bed. She pretty much conked out as soon as her head hit the pillow.

“Rise and shine, Gabby!” She heard Miss. Molly was calling from her doorway the following morning. Gabriella felt groggy as she sat up in her bed, trying to make sense of her surroundings. It was then when she felt something wet beneath her. She yanked back the covers to notice that her bed was soaked. Her cheeks turned a bright pink as the pieces started to come together.

She wet the bed?!

How could this have happened? She naturally had a pretty strong bladder and hadn’t had any accident since she was three years old. What was going on? She tried to recall what happened last night, but after dinner, everything was a bit of a blur.

About ten minutes later she heard a knock on the door, and she felt the blood in her face drain.

Miss Molly.

She bit her lip as she tried to throw the covers back over her mattress, wanting to hide what she had done.

“Is everything alright, dear?” Miss. Molly asked as she walked into the room and glanced around. “Why haven’t you come down yet?”

“Sorry…I’ll be right there.”

Miss Molly stood there for a few moments before she strode over and pulled the blankets off of Gabriella’s bed.

“No!” She shouted as she tried to pull the blanket back on, but it was too late, Miss Molly had already seen what she had done.

“Oh my.” She said with a shake of her head. “I was afraid this might happen. Young ladies often can’t control themselves at night.  I should have known this was going to happen. Don’t you worry, Gabby. We will take care of it.”

“It’s okay…” Gabriella said, trying to find her voice, she knew her cheeks were a bright red, “I can do it…I can do it…”

“Nonsense, I am looking after you these next few months, and I’ll make sure everything is all clean. But, I’m worried that you might have another accident, dear.”

“I mean…I don’t think…” Gabriella wasn’t sure how to respond to that. She couldn’t really promise she wouldn’t have another accident…when if she were asked this the previous night she would have sworn she never had any accidents since she was a little girl.

“It’s okay,” Miss Molly sat beside Gabriella and pulled her close to her, running her fingers through her hair, “you leave it all up to me, sweetie. No need to feel ashamed; these things happen at your age. We will clean you all up, wash the sheets, and I’m going to get you into some protection.”

Before Gabriella could even ask what she meant, Miss Molly grabbed all the sheets and whisked them away, leaving Gabriella there alone for a few moments alone.

She came back holding a washcloth and what appeared to be a small bowl of water. Gabriella knew what that meant...

“Alright, dear, let’s get you cleaned up.”

As Miss Molly dipped the cloth in the water and reached down towards her groin, Gabriella involuntarily let out a whimper in protest.

“Shh, it’s okay, Gabby. We can’t let you walk around like this all day, can we? There is no need to be embarrassed; it’s just like bath time...”

Her soothing words had a calming effect on Gabriella, who let her proceed with the sponge bath. Though still embarrassed beyond description, she stood still as Miss Molly gently wiped her groin, before turning around and letting her clean off her bottom. All the while, she started to zone out, feeling dazed again just like last night when she was bathed. Miss Molly just seemed to have that effect on her, but she couldn’t explain how or why.

Once Miss Molly was satisfied that Gabriella was clean all over, she stood back up.

“There we go, all done. Now, I just need to fetch something else before we get you dressed for today, okay, dear?”

After walking out for a moment, she returned with something in her hand, but Gabriella couldn’t get a good look at it as Miss Molly walked over to the closet, pulled out a green dress and turned to Gabriella.

“Let’s get you out of these wet clothes, Gabby.” She said as she helped Gabriella out of her clothes, leaving her there naked. It was then when Miss Molly held up a cute pink pull-up looking diaper, and Gabriella felt the color from her face disappear.

“What?” Gabriella felt her mouth grow dry as she tried to scoot away from Miss Molly, already feeling embarrassed enough at it is after just being given a sponge bath by her.

“Really, I’m fine... I-I don’t…”

“It’s okay, don’t you worry! Miss Molly will take care of everything.” Gabriella still felt in a daze, but she even tried to shake her head, but Miss Molly walked over to her, and without any struggle, Gabriella let her pull the pull-up over her and put the dress on.

The rest of the day played out the same for Gabriella – going down to eat breakfast and helping Miss Molly with the chores. Of course, this time around she had protection under her dress. A few times she would stop what she was doing, pull up her dress, and touch the fabric of the pull-up. It was very soft, and she hated to admit that it was more comfortable than she thought it would be. Of course every single time, she felt her face turn red and felt ashamed at the thought she needed to be wearing a pull-up. No matter how comfortable it felt on her, she had to remind herself that it just didn’t feel right.

If anyone found out at university, I would be the laughing stock. I would never live it down…though I suppose they’ll never find out…

“Gabby, dear, are you ready to head over to Miss Martha’s house?”

Gabriella dropped the broom she was holding as she turned to look at Miss Molly. She had forgotten that they usually headed down to one of the ladies houses for the afternoon. She felt her cheeks burn, the last thing she needed was them to find out she had wet the bed and was wearing a pull-up, but she knew that Miss Molly would tell them all about it – even if Gabriella begged her to keep it a secret.

“Come on,” Miss. Molly held out her hand, and Gabriella took it in her own as they made their way out the door and across the street. Once they were inside, Gabriella was waiting for Miss Molly to spill the beans to everyone. They sat down on the couch as they all began to sip their tea, gossiping the latest events as Gabriella shifted in her seat –waiting.

“Dear, do you need to go potty?” One of the ladies asked her, and she felt her face flush as she shook her head no.

“Do you need to be changed?” Miss Molly said out loud in front of everyone, and Gabriella felt herself sink lower into the chair as everyone’s eyes settled upon her.

“Changed?”

“Oh yes, poor Gabby had an accident sometime last night. You know how young ladies sometimes forget to go potty before bed – she woke up soaked! So she is currently wearing a pull-up just in case she can’t make it in time.”

“Oh, you poor thing!” Miss Martha said. “It’s a good thing you have Miss Molly to take care of you.”

“Show them what you are wearing, Gabby, dear. It’s okay. No need to be shy.”

Gabriella couldn’t bring herself to look anyone in the eye as she rose from her seat and slowly lifted her dress to reveal the bright pink pull-up she was wearing underneath.

“Aw, how cute!”

“Little girls should always wear protection, I was telling that to Ethel just the other day, wasn’t I dear? I was waiting for this to happen. Every little girl has an accident sooner or later.”

“Yes, no need to fret about it! You’re in good hands with Miss Molly! She’ll make sure she’ll take good care of you.”

“Cookie, Gabby?”

The ladies continued to make a huge fuss over the fact that she was wearing a diaper. She could feel her cheeks grow hot as they continued to talk about it, but she didn’t feel ashamed or as if they were making fun of her. Their words were warm and gentle, and part of her was starting to think that perhaps they were right, maybe it was a good thing she was wearing a pull-up, just in case.

• Like 6

Chapter Five

Gabriella woke up the following morning in a sort of daze. She placed her hand to her forehead trying to recall the previous day’s events, as well as last night. She had that strange dream again. Someone was whispering to her, so close to her ear. What were they saying? All she could remember was a soft, warm voice telling her to do something…but what? She was giving herself a headache trying to remember. She let out a stretch and a yawn, as she pulled back the covers and looked down – noticing the pull-up she was wearing.

She felt her cheeks burn slightly as she reached down and touched the pink garment; it felt a bit cool and damp.

She had another accident last night while she was asleep. She sighed when she heard the door of her bedroom open, and Miss Molly walked inside.

“Good morning, Gabby. Today is Sunday! Time to get up so we can have breakfast and then get ready for church.”

Gabriella didn’t say anything as Miss Molly strode over to her and placed her hand gently over the pull-up.

“Looks like our little girl had another accident last night, nothing to fret about though. I’m going to go get you a clean diaper and get you changed and ready.” Miss Molly gave her a warm smile before she got up and walked out of the room.

Gabriella couldn’t help but wonder what was wrong with her. Why was she lying down in a wet pull-up waiting for someone to change her? She wouldn’t have acted like this a few weeks ago. She would have put up a fight and probably stormed out of the house. But, she honestly didn’t care anymore. Part of her thought that it probably was a good idea for her to wear pull-ups if she was going to keep having accidents at night like this.

“Here we go, sweetie.” Miss Molly soon returned with a regular adult-sized diaper this time, not a pull-up, and a bag of wipes. “Let’s get you all nice and clean.”

Gabriella laid there quietly as Miss Molly slowly pulled the tabs from the pull-up off and wrapped it together and set it aside. She then grabbed a few wipes and cleaned up Gabriella carefully going over her private parts. When she felt content she was clean enough; Miss Molly placed the wipes with the pull-up before sliding the clean diaper under Gabriella.

“You're such a good young lady, not putting up a fight!” Miss Molly praised her as she pulled the front of the diaper up and tightened up the tabs, so they didn't lose. “Okay, let’s pick out a pretty Sunday dress for you to wear!”

She walked over to the closet and soon pulled out a light pink dress, with purple and blue flowers swirled around the bottom of the dress. It was puffed up a bit as well, a bit fancier than the dresses that Gabriella wore daily. Miss Molly walked over to her and helped her get into the dress before taking her hand and heading towards the door.

“Alright, dear. Let’s get some breakfast real fast before we head off to church. I made pancakes this morning!”

“Sounds good, Miss Molly,” Gabriella said with a soft smile as she was led by her hand out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen. She felt the diaper rubbing against her inner thighs with each step. It felt just as soft as the pull-up, the only difference being the increased thickness.

Waiting for her, like always, was pancakes pre-cut for Gabriella when she made her way to the table, sitting down as she patiently waited for them to say grace so she could eat.

“Here is some apple juice, dear.” Miss Molly reached down and handed her a pink cup filled with apple juice.

“Thank you, Miss Molly.”

A moment later Mr. Deacon came down, giving a kiss on his wife’s cheek, saying good morning to Gabriella, before sitting down.

“Dear Lord we thank you for this meal,” Mr. Deacon said, folding his hands and lowering his head, “we thank you for waking up this morning, for this beautiful day that we may worship You. I ask you to continue to watch for us and lead us Your way. Amen.”

“Amen.” Gabriella and Miss Molly spoke together as they began to eat. The pancakes were absolutely delicious, light and fluffy. If there was one thing she was going to miss when she headed back to school, it would be this food!

Afterward, Gabriella helped Miss Molly clear up the table before they rushed off to service. The church building itself was only a few blocks away, so they walked instead of taking the car. Miss Molly held onto Gabriella’s hand like always as she waved to all the other ladies and their husbands that they passed by. Gabriella would wave a quick hello as well, feeling a bit little as she walked to church with a thick diaper between her legs.

“Good morning, Gabby. Don’t you look adorable today?” Miss Leslie said as they entered the church building.

“Good morning, Molly and Gabby, dear. What a beautiful Sunday morning.” Another lady came up to hug Miss Molly and gave Gabby a quick pinch on the cheek.

“Don’t forget we are having lunch at our house after service,” Miss Molly told her.

“Oh yes, we will be there. I baked my famous apple pie for it!”

The two ladies (and a few others came over) started to talk for a few minutes as Gabriella stood off to the side and looked around. The church building was pretty small, but so was the town. There was perhaps only about fifty or so people in the building and Gabriella was the youngest one there.

Soon a familiar feeling pressed against her bladder and she felt her cheeks grow slightly red but pushed the thought away. Service was about to start in a few minutes, so there was no time for her to use the bathroom. She could hold it until they got home, she had a pretty strong bladder, so she was confident she wouldn’t have an accident.

“Come on, Gabby. Let’s go to our seat. Mr. Deacon is giving me that look.” Miss Molly said soon, grabbing hold of Gabriella’s hand and leading her to the front of the church to sit down. The normally hard pew was surprisingly comfortable thanks to her cushy diaper.

After about twenty minutes of singing hymns, Mr. Deacon came up to the pulpit and started to preach. Gabriella was anxious; the pressure on her bladder was starting to build up. She tried to remain still in her seat, pressing her thighs together to try to help.

Another twenty minutes went by, and it didn’t feel like Mr. Deacon was any closer to finishing up his sermon. She sighed slightly as she turned to look at Miss Molly who had her head in her bible with a notebook to the side, taking notes diligently. Gabriella bit her lip, wiggling slightly in her seat, the urge was growing even more urgent.

Just because you’re wearing a diaper, doesn’t mean you should use it. You’re not a baby, after all, you’re…you might have had an accident at night…but this is different!

It’s okay; all little girls wet their diapers...

The other voice was faint at first in the back of her mind, but grew louder, causing it to push away her common sense to the fact that she was a grown woman and shouldn’t be wetting or wearing a diaper.

No, you can’t...

It’s okay...

This doesn’t feel right...

It’s perfectly normal...

The voices in her mind were battling it out to take control, getting stronger by the moment. Her head felt cloudy and distant.

You’re twenty years old…you have outgrown diapers a long time ago. The service will be over soon, and you can wait till then.

But, Miss Molly said that it would be okay, that this is how it should be. It’s okay to let go.

But…we aren’t...

Let go, just let go.

The other voice won, and before Gabriella knew it, she felt herself filling the diaper with her warm wetness. She felt the diaper expand slightly, filling up more than she thought it would. She felt her cheeks burn as she lowered her head, feeling embarrassed as she finished filling up her diaper in the middle of a church service. She bit her lip slightly as she twisted in her seat, unable to ignore the feeling of the warm and wet diaper between her legs.

She had to continue to sit like that for another fifteen minutes before thankfully Mr. Deacon said his closing message, they prayed and sang one more hymn before they were all dismissed.

“Is everything alright, dear?” Miss Molly asked her once everyone started to get up.

“Yes, Miss Molly,” Gabriella said softly, forcing a small smile she hopped out of her seat, feeling herself having a bit of a waddle as she walked.

“We need to hurry; everyone is coming over today for lunch,” Miss Molly said as she grabbed Gabriella’s hand and tried to rush out of the church (which took about fifteen minutes, because she kept getting caught up in conversations). The whole time Gabriella couldn’t help but think of what Miss Molly was going to do when she found out she had wet herself. Was she going to be mad? What was she going to do? So many thoughts went in her mind, which just caused her to blush even more.

She was happy once they managed to make their escape and was back home, but before she could sneak upstairs to change, Miss Molly had her helping her prepare for their company that would be coming over in just a few minutes.

About twenty minutes later the house was filled with their neighbors. Miss Molly greeted everyone in as they all took seats around the kitchen table as well as in the living room (as they were connected). Miss Molly walked over to Gabriella holding something in her hand.

It was a purple sippy cup with a white lid.

Gabriella felt her face blush harder than it already was, not objecting as she slowly took the cup from Miss Molly.

“We don’t want you to have any accidents by spilling juice all over my nice table cloth.”

The word accident caused Gabriella to feel uneasy as she shifted her weight. Miss Molly gave her an odd look, looking her over as if she noticed something out of the ordinary. Gabriella quickly looked away from her, not wanting her to see. She closed her eyes tightly, hoping that Miss Molly would walk away. But yet, there was still a small part of her that wished… after all she was starting to get uncomfortable with the wet diaper between her legs.

Oh, no. Please...

It’s okay…just tell her…all little girls have their diapers changed...

The still small voice grew louder in her head as she felt Miss Molly grabbed hold of her hand.

“We will be back in just a few minutes everyone,” Miss Molly called out; everyone stopped their conversations with each other to stop and look at her, “Gabby here needs a diaper change. We will be right back.”

“Aww, poor girl! Hopefully, she hasn’t been sitting in a wet diaper too long.” One of the women called out.

“Wouldn’t want her to get a rash.”

Gabriella felt her cheeks burn like nothing before; she dropped her head as Miss Molly led her upstairs. She didn’t think she could feel more embarrassed as she did at that moment; she felt tears start to fill up her eyes as Miss Molly brought her into her room.

This was different than having an accident in her sleep since that was something she more or less couldn’t help, but this... she filled her diaper on purpose and she couldn’t bring herself to accept it.

This doesn’t feel right…

“Oh, honey,” Miss Molly said as she noticed that Gabriella was on the brink of tears. The two of them sat on the bed and Miss Molly wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close. “These things happen — no need to be embarrassed. Next time you need to tell me when you need changing, you don’t want to be stuck in a wet or dirty diaper for too long. You’ll start to get sore.”

Gabriella couldn’t bring her eyes to look at Miss Molly but just nodded her head, trying to hold back her tears.

“Come on, let’s get you out of that wet diaper and put you in a fresh one so we can go down and eat.” Miss Molly kissed her gently on the forehead as she laid her down, before grabbing a diaper, a box of wipes, and a bottle of baby powder from the closet.

Gabriella laid on the bed still, a million emotions and thoughts going through her mind. Miss Molly stood up as she lifted up Gabriella’s dress to reveal the full diaper that was between her legs. Gabriella looked away.

Miss Molly gently pulled at the tabs of the diaper, removing the diaper down as she grabbed a handful of wipes and carefully wiped Gabriella clean. She closed her eyes tightly, but deep down inside, the still small voice was whispering to her once again.

It’s okay to be a little girl, and you know you want it, you know you like it...

The voice was familiar like she heard it before. She felt a hazy cloud envelope her mind, making it harder to focus her thoughts. She opened her eyes and peeked as Miss Molly continued to wipe her down, placing the used wipes inside of the used diaper. She wiggled slightly, biting her lip as she felt Miss Molly raise her legs to slide a new diaper underneath her. After dusting her bottom with powder, she pulled the diaper over her and taped up it snug.

“There we go,” Miss Molly said as she pulled down Gabriella’s dress, “now let’s go back downstairs, Gabby. Now remember if you have another accident, just come tell me and I will change you into a fresh diaper.”

“Thank you,” Gabriella whispered, secretly feeling better now that she was in a dry diaper.

The two of them headed back downstairs, with Gabriella still dazed and unfocused, like she was only half-awake. Everything that happened for the next hour was an indistinct blur for her, as she was doted on and fussed over by all the ladies.

She recalled a few specific moments, like one of them tying what appeared to be a bib around her neck. Later, another lady was wiping her mouth with said bib and smiling affectionately; she guessed that they must’ve been spoon-feeding her. She felt one of their hands on the back of her diaper at one point; probably checking her, no doubt.

But through all this cooing and pinching her cheeks and feeding, Gabriella didn’t care. She was so lost in the haze of it all that she didn’t find any of it weird or objectionable. She obediently opened her mouth when someone fed her; she never flinched when someone lifted her dress to pat her diaper; it no longer irked her when someone called her Gabby. They kept giving her drinks and she no longer thought twice about the fact she was drinking from a sippy cup. All the while, the distant voice encouraged her.

Just let it happen... You know this is how it should be...

A little over an hour later, Gabriella felt as if her bladder was full once more (which didn’t surprise her, considering all the drinks she had). This time she was more willing to wet her diaper than before. However, another sensation was brewing in her bowels as she felt her stomach cramp up. She bit her lip as she looked around the room. Miss Molly and Mr. Deacon were talking to another couple. She moaned slightly as she bent over, pressing her hands against her stomach as the cramps continued.

What was she going to do?

• Like 8

Just got through chapter 2

If I was her I would get somebody another than that hack public defender and file an appeal motion on the grounds that I was not competent to understand the charges at the time and was pressured into convection. Although realistically this town probably doesn't have the resources to go past the state circuit if that and the DA drops the charges... Which is exactly the plan....

If nothing else I could probably negotiate down to disorderly conduct with time served + a small fine...

@mamabug