LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at the beach

I am taking a beach weekend in the obx and i have actually became incontinent over the past year and have never had to deal with going to the beach while having to wear diapers 24/7 how do you go about changes and getting in the water without having a soggy diaper from it. Hiding one under a bathing suit ettc im more concernd about the changes i wear the molicare slips or the northshore lites for day time and molicare supremes or any abdl diaper at night for bedwetting 

For bladder incontinence it's not a big deal they do make disposable swim diapers that hold a minimal amount of urine and don't "inflate" with water. For fecal IC containment is the name of the game and something like the Discovery Trekking bathing suit is called for , you can put a cloth diaper or booster inside to catch leaks between dips in the water , throw a towel over yourself and pull it out before going in the water ,there are also condom catheters and belly bags but they are rather the opposite of discrete . 

Ok thanks for the info i will look onto the swim diapers but how would i still go about changing as there is no restrooms close to the beach i have the off road permit for driving on the beach so i will have my truck but at the same time i dont want somebody to drive by mid change and see my bare butt or diaperd butt changing in my truck

Ok thanks for the info i will look onto the swim diapers but how would i still go about changing as there is no restrooms close to the beach i have the off road permit for driving on the beach so i will have my truck but at the same time i dont want somebody to drive by mid change and see my bare butt or diaperd butt changing in my truck
Throw a blanket over yourself or if your talking inside a vehicle they make all kinds of signs and stickers / blinds etc to hide the view in but doesn't affect the view out.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Diaperchris12 said:

For changing, set up a cabana on the beach that has 3 canvas "walls" and then hang a towel over the front. Alternatively, you could go with a beach tent. Either of those should provide plenty of privacy. As far as wearing on the beach, I wouldn't sweat it too much presuming you are with people who don't care. I would just wear a swim diaper with trunks and a rash guard. If I didn't sunburn so easily I would probably go without a shirt and just not worry about the top of my diaper poking out of my trunks. I hope you have a good time at the beach!

Buy pullups, they should be good enough for that short period and easy to change out of, but so is tape diapers, so maybe pullup to put on after..

If you are worried about dripping from car to beach, buy pads for men

The thing is trying to get to the beach and then back home afterwards.  When at the beach a dark swimsuit should be all you need if you are only urinary incontinent.  You won't have to worry about wearing any diaper since people go in the water and their suits become wet anyway.  If you wet yourself while laying on your beach towel or blanket, anyone who may see will think your suit and blanket is wet from swimming.  Just try and lay away from other people if you can.  It could be noticeable if you are laying on your back and just start flooding your swimsuit.  You could always roll over on your stomach when you start to pee so no one passing will see it burbling up through the front of your suit.

Another option is a cloth diaper and plastic pants under your suit.  That way the pulp and sap of a disposable diaper won't swell up, break down and start dropping out through the legs of your swimsuit when you get out of the water.  The thing is, even plastic pants won't keep the water out and away from a cloth diaper for very long and when getting out of the water you will probably have to reach under your trunks and pull the leg of your plastic pants away to let any water run out, otherwise it will all puddle inside your plastic pants.  The only reason I suggest this is it might allow you to drive from home with protection in case you wet on the way to the beach, however I would think the cloth diaper inside would be wet from swimming and may not offer you much protection if you wet on the way home.  After you get there if you plan on going in the water there really isn't any diaper that won't get wet from swimming.  That's why I say once at the beach it's better to go without a diaper.

This must really be a little used beach, or one that isn't very developed if they don't even have a restroom near by.  Even if there was a restroom way at the other end of the beach you could walk there with a small duffel bag when you are ready to leave, remove your wet suit and slip on a pull up and shorts if that would be enough to get you home where you can put on a diaper.  I think the blanket over you could work if not too many people are around and you are in your truck.  Maybe get those suction cup pull down shades for the side windows and one of those screens for the front window that are supposed to help keep the heat out.  That might give you enough privacy in the cab of your truck to slide off your wet suit and slip on a pull up and some shorts, or even a diaper to get you home.

A recurring topic. You don;'t need to wear for bladder leakage at the beach; just get wet and stay wet. Yes it's inconvenient and awkward if you want 'dry' activities in between swimming sessions but you don't have any other options except changing your plans or changing your clothes. Swim diapers are for fecal leakage and are meant only as a short-term measure, giving you time to get somewhere so you can clean up and change. Once again convenience or desires have no part to play here. This is one of very few things where incontinence is a real b!tch and has a seriously adverse affect on what you can do. You might find a more accommodating beach as far as places to change but that's about it. Wish we had better news for you but among the roses are always some thorns.

Bettypooh