LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potti-culous I Private with Fallout Zone

Ishigreensa

The plane ride had been about four hours, and to make matters worse, once again, it wasn't her father that picked her up, but rather her grandmother and her grandmother's driver.

"How was the trip, baby?" her grandmother asked.  Grandmother was a bit old fashion, and to some degree still saw the little girl as a young child even though she was a thirteen year old girl.

While they drove towards her son's house to get her granddaughter set up at home, granny starting thinking about what they might need for her granddaughter to be happy....

The plane ride despite being four hours long felt longer for Uki.  It felt like a life time. She eyed the skies wishing to be back home in her small town in Alaska where her friends and family were.   She was part of a small tribe and despite her half-blood status she was mostly accepted there despite some disagreement amongst the elders yet her mother was very ill and no one could look after her properly within the group.  Everyone had there own worries and troubles to deal with.

She also had other family that could look after her properly but it was hard to see them as such because she didn't have much contact with them and whenever she did see them she would normally not say much choosing to hide behind her stuff toy.  It was childish and she understood most children outgrew stuffed toys by now but she hadn't maybe it was because of the deep connection she had with it? It had been with her since she was a baby and her mother had told her that it was special just like her.

Uki had long dark brown hair that she had inherited from her mother but blue eyes that she had inherited from her father.  Her mother had very dark skin but her father had light skin and because of this she was mixed. Back home this wasn't much of a problem per-say except for a few occasions and a few people but from the few times she had come to the mainland she had noticed people looking at her but she never understood why and still didn't understand to an extent because of how small her community was in Alaska.

Uki frowned but quickly offered a small timid smiled to her grandmother, "Okay." she replied softly she had a little bit of trouble speaking English due to being taught two different languages and was still trying to get used to it but she wasn't horrible at it.

Uki stayed quiet for most of the drive as she continued to look out the window at people that they passed, "Lots of people," she said, "really big," she paused thinking, "lots of sun." she added glancing at the sun before turning to look at her grandmother.  Uki could feel her bladder wincing slightly from the long trip and knew that when they got to the house that she would need to use the bathroom.

It was near late August, and school would be starting again in a couple of weeks.

The sun was not quite so weak, so the average temperature was still in the mid 80s by mid afternoon, and didn't get much lower than the 60s at night yet.  That would change in time, though.

"You seem kind of quiet," her grandmother observed.  "Are you okay, sweetie?"

The drive wasn't really that long, maybe fifteen or twenty minutes, and before they knew it, they were pulling up to a rather nice two story home with four bedrooms on the top floor and one bedroom, the livingroom, and the kitchen on the ground floor.  Grandmother slept in the room by the kitchen because while she wasn't extremely old, her son thought she was getting too old to climb stairs all the time.

"Why don't you come in the kitchen and get some milk and cookies to get you by until supper?" Grandmother told her little grandchild.

Uki looked over at her grandmother and gave her a half smile trying her best to look up beat and friendly towards her knowing that she shouldn't rude to her elders but it was hard to be positive knowing that her mother was dying and she wouldn't be able to return to the place that she called home ever again properly.

Tears welled up in Uki's eyes brightly but she pushed them to one side not wanting to cry in front of her grandmother knowing that would only cause her to become concerned with her.

Uki was glad to be nearing a house and was thankful to be out of the car.  The air smelt good but it didn't smell as fresh as it did back home where there was little to no cars about because of the snow and ice.  

Uki glanced up at her grandmother with bright eyes, "Okay," said Uki softly, "that sounds good thank you." she added politely.   Truthfully she did feel rather hungry and the thought of having some food seemed good to her right now even if she did need the toilet but she could hold it a little longer until she had some cookies and milk.  

Uki followed her grandmother and despite feeling uncertain about her grandmother and the house she was living in she chose to keep very close to her similar to a small child that didn't want to be a inch away from their mommy or daddy when going to a new place.

Her grandmother put a caring hand on her shoulder and walked her into the house wanting her to feel needed and wanted.  She knew that the girl must have been going through a real hardship, now worried about her mother who was dying, and being in such an unfamiliar place.

"While I get the cookies and milk," Grandmother told her.  "I know you're a big girl, but why don't you go use the bathroom anyway?  It's been a while since you had a chance to go, honey.  You're so confused right now and lost, I wouldn't be surprised if you needed to go and didn't really think about it, and we certainly don't need you to feel any worse than you do right now, baby."

Grandmother led her to the bathroom and waited by the door for just a moment before leaving her to do her thing while she went back to the kitchen and prepared a snack for her little granddaughter.  To her, her granddaughter would always be that little ten year old kid she met a few years ago when her dad started to have her look after her when he was too busy, which seemed almost everytime he had visitation rights, though that didn't really bother grandmother that much.  She now really loved her granddaugther and wanted to do anything she could to make her happy.

Uki upon feeling her grandmother's hand on her shoulder looked up at her and offered her a small painful smile trying her best to show that she was 'okay' despite everything that was going on and happening.

"O-oh," stammered Uki blushing a little, "please!" smiled Uki glad that her grandmother had mentioned the bathroom, "N-no I guess," paused Uki, "thank you." she added as she followed her grandmother to the bathroom.  

It shouldn't be strange because she had gone before plenty of times but it was hard as she stood there in front of the modern toilet.  Her home hadn't been modern and she found anything 'new' to be difficult.  Her father had giving her an Ipad a year or two back but she could never get to grips how to use it properly.

Uki sighed as she thought about home and her mother but there was no point in doing so was there? She would only become upset.  Uki sat on the toilet and did her business surprised by how much she actually needed to go.  After she was done Uki washed her hands before going and finding her grandmother.

Despite her nervousness around her grandmother still Uki tended to cling to her whenever she did visit and her clingy behavior would likely grow within time because she had no one else and everything was just so different and abnormal yet she knew that truthfully that she was far behind her peers in regards to technology and that she needed to catch up to modern society itself despite not liking it and just wanting to return to her own society back in Alaska.  

Her grandmother left her in the bathroom to not only get her some milk and cookies in the kitchen, but looking at the time, she decided it was also time to start dinner so her baby granddaughter, though thirteen she was, would have something of substance in her body before bedtime.

Therefore, when Uki came into the kitchen to get her little snack, her grandmother smiled at her as she was starting to peel some potatoes.

"I know things will be different here," she told her grandchild.  "But hopefully, you'll learn to adapt quickly and know that your father and I love you just as much as your mother does, sweetie."

Of course, it was probably going to be an impossible sell to convince her of her father's love since he seems to have no time for her, but at least the grandmother believed he loved her, and she certain did.  She was going to do everything she could to make sure her grandbaby had everything she needed and wanted.

"I heard from your mother that you used to learn dancing in Alaska," she said as a gateway into an idea she had.  Of course, what she had in mind was quite different from what Alaskans likely experienced in their festivals and cultural practices.  Still, it was grandmother's idea to try to get Uki into something that would help her forget some of her problems even if just for the two hour practices in a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Uki nodded a little as she listened to her grandmother carefully, "I love you too," said Uki thinking carefully, "and I hope that I'd be able to adapt quickly as well but I feel kind of scared." she added having talked a little more slower than she should but it was getting use to a different language still but thankfully she knew enough and wasn't completely out of her depth.   She had avoided mentioning her father because she didn't know if she did love him but she did love her grandmother very much.

Uki nodded and smiled a little more, "I liked dancing it was fun!" she replied drinking a bit of milk slowly as she watched her grandmother cook.

"Well, we have dance studios here in the continental states where young people can learn.  I know it might be different from what you are used to, but it will still be dancing, if you wanted to come with me later and register.  Maybe we can even learn some hip hop or something else that you may like more together."

She smiled at her as she finished peeling the potatoes and put them into a pot of water.

"I just hope you make friends quickly," she added as she moved to the stove to put the potatoes on, and then went to start preparing the chicken.  "Friends often help people to adjust much more quickly than if you are stuck being alone, especially at a new school."

Uki frowned for a moment feeling unsure and a little anxious.  Would she be okay at dancing here? At home she was rather good and enjoyed the activity but here? Would she be as good? Better? Or worse? She didn't know and she knew that she shouldn't worry but it was hard and something that she couldn't help fret over.

She always tended to be an anxious child.

Uki smiled at her grandmother knowing that she was only trying to be helpful and trying to get her be more happy but it was, "Hip hop?" she asked curiously not having much knowledge of that type of dance or music, "Together would be fun!" she added genuinely with a much more happier smile.

She looked at her grandmother with a anxious gaze feeling worried.  She hadn't really thought a whole lot about making friends with anyone at all, "D-do you know anyone," she paused thinking of the words, "that I could be friends with?" she asked wanting to at least try for her grandmother's sake.   She didn't really care a whole lot about being alone but she knew that it would bother her grandmother and she didn't want her to worry one bit at all.

"D-do you think I could fit in okay?" she asked softly finishing her milk and placing the glass down.  A little bit of milk around her mouth as she watched her grandmother cook. 

"Then we'll learn together," Grandmother said with a smile.  "But remember, I'm not as young as you, so I might not do some of the moves as easily as you do, or be able to keep up with you, but I most certainly will try my best if you want to do it together."

She thought about her little granddaughter making friends.

"I don't know anyone your age, honey, but there are a lot of people at the nearby park.  We could take a walk there, tomorrow, and see if you meet anyone your age or not.  If we go often, I'm sure you'll meet someone within a month or so to talk to...."

She smiled at her.

Grandmother was really worried about Uki's happiness.

"Do you like chicken?" she asked her granddaughter to make sure she was making something she liked.

Uki nodded and continued to smile at her Grandmother, "Thank you." said Uki greatful to her Grandmother for looking out for her and willing to do something fun with her.

Thinking for a moment Uki nodded, "I'd like that," she said wanting to try and be social for her Grandmother's sake and not to worry her, "it's one of my favorites." she added with a smile.  She liked chicken a lot.

Grandmother continued working on making dinner.

"Honey, do you want to go watch TV or play or something?" she asked her grandchild.  "Dinner will be ready in about half an hour."

Uki was such a nice little girl, and in grandma's eyes, she was still a little kid.