LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BD Comfort+ Diaper Covers

DailyDi

If these are the same cut as the ones I just ordered with the fire engines, I'll give people the heads up that the break between small and large is probably about 32 inches if you're going to wear diapers under them.    I got one of the small ones (and I've got a 36" waist).   I use it sort of like a traning pant (it does have a nice lining) but I'm not sure I could get a diaper under it.

But I love the feel of the outer shell.    

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 10:21 AM, DailyDi said:
BD Comfort+ Diaper Cover

Featuring a waterproof outer shell made from flexible PUL; and a soft inner lining, with covered elastic at the waist and legs.

The inner lining lets these double as swim diapers, or for holding pads or guards.

IMG20190123135645.jpg

just got one and love it. I wish I could find something like this from one of the re-usable companies. All it's missing is a fly, and maybe a more discrete waistband, and I could wear this like everyday underwear. The ones I wear from Connie are functional but no fun at all.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:39 PM, Author_Alex said:

just got one and love it. I wish I could find something like this from one of the re-usable companies. All it's missing is a fly, and maybe a more discrete waistband, and I could wear this like everyday underwear. The ones I wear from Connie are functional but no fun at all.

I prefer theplastic for it does krinikle when walking and I prefer rubber for it swishes ewhen walking but I am not saying these are not good. Lookks like could be worn over nothing, just skin, could be fun. 

3 hours ago, deacon said:

I prefer theplastic for it does krinikle when walking and I prefer rubber for it swishes ewhen walking but I am not saying these are not good. Lookks like could be worn over nothing, just skin, could be fun. 

Yes, it can be worn by itself as either underwear or a swim diaper, that's why I did the cloth liner instead of PUL by itself. Also more durable that way.