LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Training

elfowl

I walk happily with Daddy , holding his hand as we make our way to the clothes section, and then to the school section.  I'm surprised that they'll have the clothes we need i with the school kid's clothes, but am surprised when he leads me over to a section of dungerie overalls in just about every size imaginable, all the way from toddler sized, to nearly full adult sized.  I notice that they're similar to the overalls the kids at the school were wearing, and it only just occurs to me that they were all pretty much wearing the same thing.  

I also notice that they all have zippers on the backs, that start on the legs, and go around the butt, presumably for making changes easier.  I look at them for a bit, and something seems a bit off, I tug on Daddy's sleeve, and keep pulling till he's down at my level, and I whisper in his ear "Daddy.  These are gonna make me look like a littler girl than you want me to, aren't they?  I don't really mind, but it will make it hard for me to look like a ten year old huh?  But it's only for school right?  Or is that a grownup thing I shouldn't be worrying about?"

"It's just for school," he tried to reaffirm to her.  "But yeah, I don't really care for their uniforms, not that we can really change it or anything.  But you let daddy worry about that, okay?"

He patted her back.

"I don't make the rules for the school dress, and if we want to let you go there, then we shouldn't stir the pot too much."

He saw some other kids shopping around in their section, and guessed that most of them were going to go to the same school, but then there were kids that certainly couldn't be ready for that kind of school that were there, too, and that made him wonder if he was being blind about regular kids liking this style or something.

I grin and hug Daddy tightly.  "Uh-huh,  Thank you Daddy.  But you know this goes two ways right?  I won't worry if you tell me I'm not supposed to, but I wanna help you if there's something you're worried about, and you need someone to worry with you."

"It seems like it's the one thing I'm good at."  I mutter softly, before sticking my tongue out.

I go over to the overalls, and start picking through them.  "Now, we gotta find some that seem like they'll fit me then try 'em on."  I pause and turn to look back at Daddy.  "Isn't that right?"

Sean nodded and started to look through the uniforms with her.

What was more with these uniforms, was that they had especially made cotton panties that were more like trainers for all the girls, and probably the boys that were supposed to be littles.  

Once they got the recommended two pairs of leg-style over alls and the three jumper skirt styles, and the six pair of panties and matching socks, they were off to look at toys.

Sean smiled at the little one.

"Okay, get a few toys that you think a ten or eleven year old will enjoy for when we have company, and get a few for younger children that will just stay in your room when you need to feel like a toddler," he whispered to her.

I go through the uniforms with Daddy, remarking that I like the skirt style ones better, but knowing that my own opinion matters less than it normally would for this sort of thing.  Grabbing the outfits goes quickly since there aren't many choices to make.

Then we're onto toys, I can't help but start bouncing up and down a little bit as we walk towards the section.  When we get there I listen careful to Daddy's whispered instructions, before setting of at a jog, wanting to go fast, but not draw too much attention to myself.

The first stop is obvious: Stuffies!  Perfect for all ages, I pick out two, a purple Dragon, and a blue penguin, before moving on.  A princess Doll is an absolute must, and a plastic pony to go with her.  Then I move on to toddler toys, a push popper, and a set of looping, squiggly wires with large wooden beads to move along them seem like good choices.

I Run back to Daddy, treasures in hand, and show off my finds.  "Daddy, Daddy!  Can we get these? Please, Please!  Look look, I got some stuffies, and a princess dolly, and a pony, and I even got some things for little sis, see, see! Can we get them?  Please!"

Sean smiled and took the toys off her hands, and put them in the cart with her clothes, and then he lifted her up and patted her bottom with a smile.

"This is hardly enough to put in your room, let alone put in your playroom," he told her.  "Go find some more stuff, sweetheart.  If it helps, get stuff for all ages between the age of five and the age of twelve."

He put her back down and watched hoping she would run off for more stuff.

I'm happy when Daddy picks me up, and put a big kiss on his cheek.  I'm amazed when he tells me that I haven't grabbed enough toys, and puts me down, to go get more.  I look up at him in amazement.  "Are you sure Daddy?  That's already six things..." 

once I'm sure he's serious though I grin, and take off running, going immediately for a big fantasy castle playset,  and bringing it back to Daddy since it's too big for me to carry anything else.  I hen do the same with a big set of legos, checking to make sure I haven't gotten too much yet.  This continues and I grab three more dolls, one princess, one prom, and one beach, a play archery set, a stuffed fish, a stuffed lizard, and another dragon, blue this time, A toddler's shape sorter, and a colorful plastic train made of gears, that can be taken apart and put back together in a bunch of ways, with big parts to avoid choking.  A speak and say with animals, and a Sesame Street themed counting toy with different kinds of latches to make the colorful characters pop out of spring loaded trapdoors.  Each time, coming back to show off to Daddy what I found, checking to make sure I wasn't getting too much, then rushing off in search of new treasures.

After loading up the cart even more, I look at Daddy, and then guiltily at the amount of stuff he's buying me...  "You're sure this isn't too much?"

Sean laughed when she kept checking with him, and finally when she checked the last time.

"Lily, I've been planning this for the last two years.  You can't have a little girl unless she can really be a little girl, and if you have to worry about money, then how can a little girl relax and play like a child?" he asked her.

He smiled.

"No more worries when it comes to money.  I budget as I see fit, and when we reach our limits, then I'll let you know that you have to slow down on getting things, okay?"

He then took her through the store one last time to get some other things that she might not have she could have due to expense or whatnot.

Once he was sure she had enough toys, and he slipped a package of diapers in the stuff burying because he had not intention of putting her in them except at night, but the school wanted them on hand.

Then they were off to the car, and he distracted her from the diapers by giving her her stuffed dragons to play with in the car while he loaded it up.  

And now, it was about dinnertime, so he took her to Big Cheese Pizza where they had arcade games and activities for kids of all ages to play while they ate pizza and drank soda.

I listen to Daddy carefully as he explains that it's not my job as a little girl to worry about money, and that he'll take care of it.  I nod and grin, "Okay Daddy"  He then takes me through, and I grab some more things, without worrying if I'm getting too much.  Grabbing a bunch of sets of legos, more dolls, and clothes, some boardgames, a stuffed fire ant and poison dart frog, some more learning toys, and even asking Daddy if I can get a toddler-sized baby bouncer, because I was curious and it seemed fun.  "I know it's  a little bit under the age you want me to be Daddy,"  I whisper  "But I'm within the weight limit, and I think it would be fun..."

I'm practically dancing, as we go through the store, and pick up something else, I'm not really paying attention to, then head to buy everything, and then finally to the car.  Daddy puts me inside, and buckles me in, before locking the car.  I grin, bouncing and cheering as he hands me the two dragon stuffies, and I start to play with them, quickly coming up with the names of Valfore for the purple one, and Stellaros for the blue one.  Just as I'm beginning their story Daddy pulls up to Big Cheese Pizza,  and seemingly impossibly, I get even more excited.

Inside we get pizza and soda, and I eat ravenously, not realizing how hungry I had been, but I had worked up an appetite running around, playing and being little, in the playroom, and picking out toys at the store.  When I'm feeling full, I announce it.  "Daddy, I'm done.  May I go play?"

Sean smiled and nodded when she had had enough to eat and turned her throughts to playing.

"Hold on," he chuckled.  "I need to get some tokens for you first."

The man reached his hand out towards her and brought her over where he could get her some tokens, and then after getting her five dollars of tokens, he turned her loose.

"Go play, sweetie."

I nod, bouncing excitedly when Daddy tells me to hold on.  Being patient is worth it if that means you still get the reward, and Daddy's still happy with you.

He takes me over to a token machine, and puts a bill in, then gives me a big handful (two handfuls for me) of shiny tokens, and tells me to go play.  "Thank you Daddy"  I say, giving him a quick hug, and planting a quick kiss on his chest (as high as I can reach) before scampering off.

The first stop is an easy choice to make.  Skee-ball is a classic, and a staple of most arcades for a reason.  I insert a token with a satisfying *clink*, and the balls roll down the holding track, becoming available for use.  I gleefully pick one up, and give it a roll, aiming for the center.  I'm off by a good bit but still get ten points.  I try again and again, slowly improving my aim.  I run out of balls, long before I get good enough to hit the center target, and when I realize I only have one ball left, I decide to try to the high score up in the corner of the board, the narrow one that's hard to hit.  I give the ball a little kiss for good luck, then roll the ball hard up the left side, with all of my strength.  Apparently that's not quite enough, as it lands on the back board, slightly below the ring, only ten points.  The machine starts flashing my score, as the game resets, and a small number of tickets feeds out.  I'm a little bit surprised by the small paper tickets, forgetting that this place had prizes.  It's only three tickets, but it's a start.

I decide to walk around and see what all the arcade has to offer, being a bit more deliberate with my choice this time.  Most of the games the arcade has on offer, are car driving games, or gun shooting games, neither of which hold much interest for me.  I do find a section of games meant for younger children, and decide to give them a try.  A candy claw machine ends with a small piece of chocolate as a reward.  Another game where you scoop up black and yellow ping pong ball "bees" and drop them into a "hive"  is actually pretty fun, and I'm able to rack up some points pretty quickly, earning at least four times as many tickets as I had gotten from skee-ball.

Unfortunately I find my vice in the games that are more gambling than actual skill.  A flashy game that's a circle of lights under a dome, with four buttons to stop the light in a particular place, trying to get it right on one marked "Jackpot"  manages to suck away four of my tokens, before I'm able to remind myself that the game is essentially rigged,  I do manage to get six tickets out of it though.

The machines that really get my interest are the token dropper games, put in a token hoping to nestle it in, and make the pushers inside push it into other tokens and push them down to the next level, where there are even more tokens and pushers, just waiting to fall into the hole at the center of the machine, and spit out a reward of tickets in return.  I spend the rest of my tokens trying to make a golden cascade rain down in the machine, dropping in a token, and then waiting for the full domino effect to play out before feeding the hungry machine another one.  I don't go fully unrewarded for my efforts, and manage to coax a fair few tickets out of the machine.

Once I finish, I head back to the eating area and look for Daddy.  When I find him, I rush up to him, and show him the tickets I had won.  "Look Daddy, look!  I won I won!"  I cheer as I bounce up and down, happily.

"Wow!  So many tickets," he praised her just like he would a child that had visited Chuck E Cheese for the first time in her life.  "Shall we try to count them?" he asked her.

He tried to get her started to about ten, and then he seemed to work on her pronunciation of eleven and twelve as though she had trouble saying those words.  But he went on to let her take it from thirteen and above for some reason.

While they counted, he poured her some more soda and he drank a little more himself.

I grin and nod, placing the tickets on the table, and start counting them, putting the counted tickets in another pile.  I'm surprised when I get to eleven, and Daddy corrects me... I say it again, and he corrects me again, into saying it wrongly.  saying it as "eleben" he then does the same for twelve.  He seems to leave off after that though.  

An idea occurs to me, and I continue the count "four-teen, five-teen, sis-teen, sebenteen, eighteen, nineteen, ten-teen.  ten-teen one, ten-teen two..."

I pause to take a break when he pours me more soda, and drink some "Thank you Daddy!" before going back to counting.

after a bit of counting, I pause, feigning a look of confusion.  After puzzling over something I look up at Daddy and ask, "Daddy, what comes after ten-teen nine?"

"Do you mean Toowani nine?" Sean asked her so that the word shouldn't be that far off.  He kept trying to get in the middle and correct her the first time she said Ten-teen, but she kept going and didn't let him get a word in edgewise, so all he could do, was wait and let her get stuck first.

When she did get stuck, and he finally told her the number she should have been saying was toowani, he also smiled and told her Saty, but he thought she should know her numbers.  She's supposed to be in fifth grade in public.

Still, he didn't say anything at the moment.  It looked like something that she should discuss in the privacy of their home, or maybe the school would help her on later.

"You really got more than toowani nine?" he asked her.

I grin and nod as Daddy corrects me, listening attentively as he gives me the new pronunciation of the numbers, taking a nother gulp of soda before going back to counting.

I smile and nod gleefully as he asks if I got more than toowani nine.  The pile of uncounted tickets is still larger than the counted ones, though not by too much.  By the final count I'm up to 'Speventy five'.  When I finish counting I lead Daddy over to the prize counter, There are a couple of kids there that have huge armfuls of tickets, easily dwarfing my small pile.  There are also machines to count your tickets for you, one kid standing in front of one has a count of over 1200, and still has another ream of tickets to feed into the machine.

The counter doesn't take the tickets, only the plastic cards that the machines spit out, so I go to one of them and start feeding in my small strings of tickets, the longest of which is about fiveteen.  The machine confirms my count of Speventy five and spits out a small blue plastic card to take to the counter.

The counter itself, though colorful and brightly lit with all kinds of toys and gadgets, even a TV and an electric guitar, is fairly disappointing.  All of the big things are thousands of tickets, and even small stuffed animals are hundreds.  I look around at the cheap prizes, and eventually pick out a plastic ring, with a fake green jewel, and two small pieces of candy.

Sean smiled when Lily saw that she had acquired 75 tickets.  He whispered in her ear.  "Those kids likey spent over twenty dollars playing games, and most likely, had come here many many times to get all those tickets.  I doubt anyone can get 1200 tickets on just twenty dollars in one day."

He then picked her up and carried her to the car with her new prizes.

"Well, now, what were we going to do next?  Oh yes, we need to see if there is a daycare or not so when you are not at school, you have someone else to watch you while I'm at work."

Sean drove to the library.

"Let's go in and get you settled in the children's corner reading books, and then I'll go look up some things on the Internet here."

I grin and nod as Daddy reassures me about the other kids with more tickets.  "I know Daddy.  I'm not jealous, I'm happy with what I have.  'Sides, I had lots of fun, and that's what really matters."

I wrap my arms around Daddy as he carries me to the car, happily hopping into the backseat, and letting him buckle me in,  I'm delighted to find Valfore and Stellaros waiting for me back there, and start playing with them, having them tackle each other, and fly around while we drive somewhere else.

I'm surprised that Daddy is going to the library to use the internet, wondering why he doesn't just use his phone, but I guess that he likes having a physical keyboard, and a full sized screen.  I keep my thoughts to myself though.  "Okay Daddy!" I chirp, and take his hand as we walk in, going over to the children's reading corner, and picking out a book, delighted to find that they have the Magic Tree House series.  I grab a novel, and find a small, comfortable chair, and start reading.

Sean smiled at her and got her reading.

Then he went looking for stuff for adult children.  It wasn't easy because they don't just advertise out in public as though they are a clothing shop.  Of course, they probably like to stay under the radar for their client's privacy, but it sure didn't make it easy when you were looking.  Now, he had heard of certain places on line that fulfilled fantasies, but he wasn't so sure he wanted to go looking there.  He wasn't so sure what he wanted was teh same as what people on the internet wanted or provided for.

After a few hours, he sighed giving up, and he went back to looking for his little one to see how she was doing.

I read along happily, Enjoying the adventures of Jack and Annie as they travel through time on different alliterative adventures.  I'm so engrossed that I don't notice Daddy until he's right beside me.  "Oh!  Hi Daddy!  How is it going?  Did you find a place?"  

I pause for a few moments before I remember that there was something I needed to tell him, but couldn't because I was supposed to stay put.  "Daddy, I need to go Potty."

"You do?" he asked her.  "Well, I think you should go, then, sweetie.  Let's go see if we can find a place for you to go."

Sean walked her towards the toilets, and then he saw a sign, Kids Only.

"There's the one for children," he pointed it out.  "Go ahead, and I'll wait right here for you."

At the moment, Lily was supposed to be about eleven years old after all, so she should be able to go into a kid friendly bathroom by herself, right?

I grin, and take Daddy's hand as he leads me to the bathroom.  I nod when he points out the children's bathroom.

I can't help but feel a little bit nervous about the sign saying "Kids Only", worried that someone might see me and call me out on my real age.  The key in such situations though is confidence, so I take a deep breath, and act like I'm supposed to be there, as I walk in to the bathroom.

I'm amazed and delighted to find the room painted with storybook characters.  Going into one of the stalls, The toilets are smaller than normal, making them actually quite comfortably sized for me.  I pull down my pants and training panties, doing my business, then wiping myself, pulling my clothes back up, and washing my hands before walking back out to go find Daddy.

Sean smiled when his little one came out looking for him.

"Over here, Lily, sweetie," he called to her.

Then he reached for her hand.

"Did you find any books you want to take home?" he asked her.  "If you did, we can go back and see if they are still there, and if they are, we'll get you a library card and let you check them out, okay?"

He patted her little back for a moment, and then he reached for her hand to lead her either to check out some books, or back out to the car depending on her answer.

I walk over to Daddy when he calls for me, smiling up at him as he smiles down at me.  I reach out and take his hand as he offers it.

The question about taking some books home catches me off guard.  I hadn't even considered bringing books home, even though that's what libraries are for.  Reading had always been something I had loved when I was younger,  I could easily read hours to books, getting lost in other people's worlds, sometimes reading through the night, into the wee hours of the morning without realizing I had stayed up so late.  It something that I had kind of stopped doing, but not for any particular reason, I was just always busy with other things. 

I decide right now, that I want to fall in love with reading again.  Exiting my thoughtful deliberation, I look up at Daddy and nod.  "Yes Daddy, I did find some books I'd like to take home.  May we please go get them so I can take them home.  I wanna start reading more."

His firm gentle hand patting me on the back sends warm shivers of delight down my spine, and I feel even better when he takes my hand and leads me back to the children's section.  I grab one of the Magic Tree House Books, then quickly find a Young Adult novel to have something that will take me longer to read, but is still appropriate for an 11 years old, and then grab a Dr. Seuss book, for Daddy to read to me when I'm feeling particularly little; "Go Dog, Go!"  an old favorite.  

"These three, Daddy."  I say showing him the books, and then extending my hand to him so he can lead me to the desk to get a library card.

Sean smiled and nodded.

"Those look like three good choices," he told her as he took her to the check out counter.

"Library card, please."

"Actually, we need to make one."

"Oh, then you will need to go over there to that desk, and they will check you out at the same time."

"Thank you."

Sean then led his baby Lily to the right desk and started to fill out the information on the form they had.

Grade: 5 (Special Education)

Name:  Lilian 

School:  Private school 

Daycare:  Not yet known

Address:  xxxx......

When he had it all filled out, he gave her the form to sign her name at the bottom.

Then he handed it in.

It didn't take them long, but they had to take a picture of Lily, and very quickly, just like that, she had her first picture ID, at least as an eleven year old as of this minute.

Then they checked out the books to her, and they were on their way to the car.

"I am thinking I'm going to have to put you in a regular daycare place," Sean told Lily as they got settled in the car.  "I can't have an eleven year old trying to take care of herself all day long if I have to work on a Saturday, or if I get home too late from work on a weekday, and I am coming up empty with those special ones, so you're going to have to work hard to make everyone believe you are eleven years old.  You can do that, can't you?"

I grin up at Daddy as he approves of my choices, then walk with him to the counter, then to the desk they send us to, waiting patiently as he fills out the form, then signing my name.  My cursive has never been very good, but it works in this case, making my signature look childish.

I follow him out to the car, and climb in, letting him buckle me into the back.  I frown a bit as he asks if I can make everyone think I'm eleven.  "I don't like lying Daddy... and what would happen if they found out?..."  I bite my lip, feeling worried.  "What was wrong with the special daycares?  or should I not worry about it."

I think about it a bit more as he answers, then take a deep breath and nod.  "I can do it Daddy... or at least I can try... I think..."  I pick up Valfore, and hug him close to my chest, feeling nervous.