LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Training

elfowl

"So..., as you can see, your room is a bit unfinished," he told her.  "I got the bed, and I got an unfinished dresser because you needed those things, but I want to make this YOUR room, so we are going to choose the colors for your walls to be painted, the color for your dresser and some other furniture that a fourth or fifth grade girl would need for her room."

Sean patted her bottom as he talked to her.

"Now, I should go down and start making dinner for us.  I know you've had quite a trip and probably need some time to process where you are, so you can watch some TV, or you can play in your room if you want until I have it ready."

He hugged her a few more minutes though, not wanting to put her down right away.  He enjoyed holding his little girl for the first time ever, well, meaningfully, and he hoped she would get used to being held a lot in the future.

Finally, though, with a sigh, he let her down patting her head.

"I'm going to get dinner ready now, honey."

Then he went to the bathroom, after that, washing his hands and proceeded to the kitchen.

I nod looking around at the drab, and bare walls, and the empty space, of the surprisingly large room.  "I like green." I murmur quietly.  I feel so safe and secure in Sean's arms  I whimper, almost imperceptibly when he talks about going to make dinner, realizing that will inevitably mean him leaving me alone for a little bit.

Thankfully he doesn't leave quite yet, and holds on for a few more minutes.  I look up into his eyes, hoping that he likes holding me, as much as I like being held.

After a time though, he sighs, and puts me down, patting my head, it feels nice, but I frown as he walks away.  "Okay Daddy."

I think for a moment about what I want to do, I'm suddenly faced with a part of my new life that I hadn't anticipated; not having adult things to do.  I was never much for TV, and my computer was still packed up in my car... in some lot somewhere...  I hoped it didn't get broken into and stolen... Sean said he was taking care of it... but I was never going to see anything in that car again...  maybe I could ask him about a computer later... he might even say yes... or maybe computers were too much of an adult thing for a ten year old girl...  kids were more and more technologically savvy these days, but what I'm allowed to do will be completely up to what Sean thinks is appropriate.

I lie down on the floor, and simply start to think.  I think about my life, everything I gave up to come here and be Sean's little girl... all the lies I had told my friends... the promising internship I had given up working for the Waterwheel Engineering Firm...  I had made the right choice... hadn't I?  I can feel apprehension, and unease building inside of me...  I think to the future I had chosen... I wasn't supposed to be worried about grown up things, but choosing to be a little girl had only made me more worried about grown up things if anything...

Going to school again... what would that be like?  Sean had mentioned that I wouldn't be going to a vanilla primary school... but where did that mean I would be going?  He hadn't answered my question about what they were going to teach me, but I hadn't asked too loud... maybe he didn't hear me... maybe he hadn't found somewhere for me to go quite yet, and so couldn't tell me right now.

I roll over onto my front, and try to push away all of my worries and fears... it doesn't do much...  There's nothing else here... nothing for me to focus on... my mind keeps wandering back to the question of if I had made the right choice... How could I be...?  Giving up on adulthood to simply be a guy's little girl for the rest of my life... and then what...?  Never really have a family of my own... be dependent on him till I die... or he dies...  What do I do if he dies first and I'm left all on my own...?

I push the question out of my mind more forcefully, and pull out the stuffed dog, the one toy I have to focus on right now.  "You need a name."  I tell it... "Hrmmmmm....  German shepherd...  German... Barron Von Barks-a-lot?  Kaiser Wagghelm II? Hrmmm... Barron von Snuffles.  That's it!"  I roll over again, clutching the stuffed dog in my hands, and giggling.  "Hello Barron von Snuffles.  I'm Lilly!  You're gonna take good care of me, and I'm going to take good care of you, and we're gonna be best friends!"

I start walking the stuffed animal around, making up stories of him being  banished nobility from the days of Prussia in the shattered Holy Roman Empire.  How he had come this close to becoming the Emperor, and finally uniting all of the principalities and Kingdoms as one nation, but how his brother had seized the rights to the crown from him, and doomed the empire to decades of strife and conflict.

Not long after I start playing however, I get the first urge to go to the bathroom.  and remember that Sean said I was supposed to tell him, when I first need to go, but also telling me that whenever I am home I'm just supposed to go use the potty if I'm not supposed to stay somewhere.  Normally I would ignore the urge, and keep doing whatever I was doing untill I got needed to go more, but wanting to stick to the rules, I get up, grumbling to myself about my playtime being interrupted, as I walk towards the bathroom

Sean went to the kitchen and started with peeling potatoes, a stock item that he made with almost every meal in one way or other.  it was much like the Japanese ate Rice with almost everything.  Tonight, he was boiling them for mashed potatoes while he figured out what else to put with them.

Sean was going to have a permanent ten year old to live with him for as long as she would agree to be that age.  He had a lot to do for her, and one thing he needed right away, was someone to watch her while he was at work, at least until he could get her into a school or daycare of somekind.  He had heard there were such schools, but until now, he had not researched them.  Perhaps, one reason he had not taken it serious, was that he thought that the idea of a girl actually going through with doing this was so far out there before now.  He was sure that she would back out at the last minute!

He eventually found some chicken, baked chicken, to be the right thing for that night.  They would have chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and peas for dinner.  Then maybe he would take her out for an ice cream dessert.

Sean worked on dinner for the next forty to fifty minutes....

He knew she had a computer because that's how they met, through a connecting website.  He knew she liked her baby things, but he didn't want her to be a full time baby.  There were probably things in her car though, that a ten year old would have.  He would have to go through her car and figure out what she was allowed to keep and what would have to stay in storage for her.  He would have to sell her car because if she stayed with him too long, it wouldn't do much good by the time she was ready to be an adult again.  That money would have to go into a trust for her.  

He had a lot on his mind as he continued making dinner.

Walking into the bathroom, I open the lid of the potty, and start unfastening my overalls... it felt strangely wrong to e doing this, since I had not been the one to dress myself, but ten-year-olds could dress themselves, and go to the potty by themselves so I wasn't doing anything wrong... I think.  I get the fasteners undone, and slide down the overalls, feeling the cool air on my legs,  I hook my fingers into the training panties,  they come down surprisingly easily, the elastic seems to have a lot of give, while still being tight when released. 

I sit down on the potty, and let myself go, hearing the familiar hiss of pee hitting the porcelain bowl, When I'm finished, I wipe my privates. and then wash my hands before pulling up my panties and overalls again.  The padding still feels unnaturally thick, and it feels very obvious that I'm not wearing grown up panties.  I can't help but check the mirror to see if the extra padding is noticeable on my Butt and privates.  It doesn't seem to be, but I can't tell if it's because of the loose, straight line overalls, or if the training panties just feel thicker than they look.

I wander back to my room, and pick up Barron von Snuffles again, having him continue his tale of woe and conquest as he was reduced from the heir of an empire, to a mere barron, by "Tratorous Brrrrrrrigands,"  and "Bad dogs"  waiting for Sean to come get me for dinner.

Sean eventually came back and got her for dinner.

"How is my little one doing?" he asked her as he opened the door to her room.  "You need any help, sweetheart?"

He walked in and scooped her up in his arms, and noticed that she was lacking in toys for what he wanted from her.  One stuffed dog was in no way, sufficient in stimulating a young child's mind, though it didn't seem to bother her imagination that badly.  Still, he definitely need to get her more toys.

Sean carried her to the bathroom, helped her wash her hands, and then picked her up and carried her to the table and put her in her seat to eat.  Her own dish, which was covered in food at the moment, had the theme of Snoopy on its face, and her fork and spook were also snoopy themed on the handles.

"My little one should get enough to eat in her tummy, and then she can come with daddy to the living room to get introduced to some modern cartoons that they watch today."

Sean let her eat her food in peace, but before she was done, he set up a childish seat for her in the living room, but it would do exactly what happened in the car to her, so that she would feel her pants slowly getting wet without noticing it until it was too late, and the way it seeped so slowly in, it wouldn't be until the new panties she had on were truly soggy and had nearly a puddle in them, before she should feel the liquid in there alerting her that something was not right until she was recognized that it looked like she peed again.

I grin up at Sean as he walks in "Doing good Daddy.  Having fun with Barron von Snuffles, he was tellin me all about his life, an how he was sppos'd to be an emperor!  You wanna hear Daddy?"  I pause for a moment when he asks if I need any help.  I think for a bit, then shake my head, smiling.  "Uh-uh... oh!  I went pee-pee in the potty Daddy.  Don' know if I'm spos'd to tell you that."

I giggle and squeal happily when he picks me up, spreading my arms wide when he picks me up to pretend like I'm flying, then clinging on tightly to him to help him hold me.  I want to make it as easy as possible, so he likes holding me, and I don't hurt his back.  even though I'm very small for my real age, I'm not small for my play age.  He carries me to the bathroom, and sets me down, just long enough to help me wash my hands, then scoops me up again, carrying me to a chair at the table, where a childish plate covered in chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and peas, set between a set of snoopy cutlery.

I clap my hands with glee when I see it.  "Snoopy!  Oh, thank you Daddy!  this looks delicious.  He puts me down and I start eating happily, but quickly get confused when he walks away saying I can join him for cartoons in the living room when I'm done.  "You're not gonna eat with me Daddy?"  I pout a little, but then sigh.  "Okay, I'ma eat fast so I can be with you!"

I quickly take to the food, all things I enjoy, especially mashed potatoes.  it only take a few minutes for me to finish, before I walk into the Living room to join Daddy.

Sean smiled over at his little girl when she came into the living room.

"Sorry, honey, but I had to do some more work in the living room so I could have it ready for you to come and watch TV and do other things you might want to do in there with daddy."

He walked her over to the desk he put in a corner.

"This is where you'll do homework, if your new school gives you homework of somekind."  The chair had a soft cushion on it with a picture of Minnie mouse on it.

"This is your special chair when you want to get up in the mornings and watch TV while daddy is still asleep or when you just want to be comfortable and by yourself at times."

He showed her her special chair, the one he had set up for making her seem to have peed in her pants after a while.

And then he showed her her place on the sofa.

"This is where you will sit with daddy when we sit together.  You see?  You have a blanket right there, so if you get cold and want to be covered, you don't have to go far, and when you're not using it, it just drapes nicely over the sofa so it looks like it's part of the style."

He then sat down and motioned her to sit with him on the sofa saving the special seat for later because informed him that she just peed, and so it would be strange to her if she suddenly peed again so soon.

I smile back at Sean when he smiles at me, and run over to give him a hug.  "It's okay, I understand, you gots stuffs to do sometimes..  What other kind of stuff would we do together in the living room Daddy?  We gonna play?"  

As he shows me the desk I frown, the though of having to do homework from school, is not appealing.  I manage to keep myself from whining.

He shows me another chair that looks a bit strange, very sturdily built, but looking comfy none the less, and built to be my size.  Sean would probably have a hard time sitting in it.

Finally he shows off the sofa, and the blanket to help keep me warm.  I'm happy to have a place to sit with him, since that's where I wanted to sit in the first place.  I climb up on the sofa with him, and snuggle into his side, ready to simply relax, and let the day come to an end.  "What we gonna watch Daddy?"

Sean smiled and started the DVD player.

"How about Descendants?" he asked her.  "It's not exactly a cartoon, but it's a story about all the children of many of your favorite stories, but more about the villian's children than the good guy's children.  Want to see?"

He started the DVD player none the less and pulled her closer to him patting her bottom as he held her.

"Daddy's good little girl," he cooed at her.  "Tomorrow, we go buy you some age appropriate toys and we start on decorating your room the way you'll like it."

I smile up at Sean.  "That sounds really interesting,  I haven't heard of it before.  I do wanna see!"

I snuggle into Sean, and grin as he pats my padded butt.

As the movie plays, I slowly climb more and more onto Sean's lap, trying to get closer to him, and touch him more and more, surrounding myself with his presence.

I blush, as he calls me his good little girl,  and nod, bouncing excitedly as he mentions getting me some more toys, and decorating my room.  "Can we have it be dragons and princesses?  They gotta be good dragons though,  and they gotta be girl dragons!"  I insist, excitedly, while still trying to make it a request.

Sean smiled and laughed.

"You gotta have some boy dragons and some boy princes for your stories though," he told her.  "But yeah, most of them can be girl dragons and princesses if you want."

He patted her lightly.

"Is baby girl getting excited?" he asked her as though she really were a small child.

I nod, ceding the point, but only just a little.  "You gotta have boy dragons and princes for the stories, but for the decorations for the room, they gotta be girl dragons and princesses.  ...The Daddy dragon and King Daddy are allowed to visit though."

I snuggle into him as he pats me, and then giggle as he asks if I'm excited.  "Maybe just a little bit Daddy..."

I lapse into silence for a bit, before adding on.  "I'm really glad I get to be your little girl Daddy... Thank you for agreeing to take care of me."

"Well, the way I see it, right now, you have the harder job.  You're the one that has to forget everything you've learned and be a little girl again, so I think I should be thanking you instead, sweetie."

He patted her bottom again.

"So, you need girl dragons and princesses to decorate the room with, do you?"

He tickled her side.

I nod.  "Forgetting being an adult, and worrying about everything, and wanting to be independent and in control might be hard.  But I wanna do it, so I'ma do my best to forget everything and be your little girl Daddy."  I smile at him in a sweet but determined way.  I grin as he pats my bottom.  it feels so comforting to have him do that, even if it makes me realize how padded my panties are.  If anything though, it helps me feel little.

I nod at his question.  "Uh huh, Pink and green and blue dragons, and pretty princesses in big fancy dresses, or maybe warrior princesses going on adventures!"  He tickles my side, and I squeal, giggling and trying to get away from the tickling fingers, squirming and wriggling.

"And what color should we paint your dresser.  You surly noticed it wasn't finished, didn't you?"

He smiled at her as he paused tickling her.

"I know you want to try this, and I'm glad yo want to.  It would be really hard to force someone to do somethign like this, and it might even be mean if it was forced."

He pulled his little baby into his lap.

"Now, I've taken a week off work to get set up, but whether we find a daycare or a school or not, I'm going to have to have someone watching you.  You can't be a little girl 24 hours a day if I leave you alone for too long, you know."

He smiled.

"So, if I get a babysitter or something, how old  would you want your babysitter to be?  I can't necessarily find someone exactly the age you want, but I can try to aim for close... like if you say an older teenager, a young woman old enough to have kids, or an old person, or something like that, then I can look for something like that.  I'll probably need a babysitter for you even if I do find a daycare and school for you."

I continue giggling, squealing and squirming, until the tickles stop, I lean against Sean, panting to catch my breath, before returning his smile and answering.  "I like the look of plain wood, and I did notice that it looked kinda weird, and unfinished.  Is it not varnished?"

I happily snuggle into Sean when he pulls me onto his lap, pressing my back into his chest, and my butt into his lap.  "Oh no, you couldn't force someone into this, not really.  I don't think I'd even want to do it if it was forced."

The subject of a babysitter is brought up, and I think about the question for a bit before answering.  "Hrmmm... I think I want someone older than me, but a bit younger than you... probably a young woman who's just barely old enough to have kids of her own...  if you can find someone like that of course Daddy."

Thinking about having someone come over and take care of me, when Sean can't, brings a sobering realization, and I muse aloud.  "So this is how it's going to be... I can't be trusted to take care of myself anymore, not even for a few hours...  I'm not an adult... I'm not independent...  and eventually it's not just going to be for play anymore...  after it's been long enough I really am gonna need someone to take care of me...  I'm gonna slowly be trained to be truly dependent on the adults in my life... isn't that right Daddy...?"

I frown as the full realization of what I'm committing to hits me like a sack of bricks.  Strangely, even though it's exactly what I'm worried about, my fears make me cling to Sean more, as I wrap my arms around him, and snuggle into his chest, drawing reassurance from his presence, and his touch.

"Well, that's what we talked about when we decided on this, honey," Sean told her.  "You are no older than eleven, at the oldest, and so there is no way I could leave an eleven year old to take care of herself all day.  While it's okay if you play on your own for a while, you need someone to be around in case you need stuff.  You cannot be near a stove without adult supervision anymore, and you can't use big knives without supervision.  You are a little girl, and later at night, you're not even eleven, baby.  You're more like seven or eight late at night, unless you wet your pants.  Then you're younger."

He continued to rock and baby his little one.

"You know, sweetie, little kids grow up feeling safe because they always know that whatever they are doing, their guardians are only a phone call or a room away.  That's the whole reason parents always make sure there is someone nearby to take caer of thier little ones, and you want that safety, don't you, honey?"

He kissed the side of her head and patted her bottom again.

I nod, along with Daddy's words, as he slowly begins to rock me, feeling safe in his arms, next to his chest,  feeling his voice resonate inside of him as he talks, quietly adding in.  "That''s right, that's what we agreed...

I close my eyes, and continue to listen to his reassuring words, as he gently calms my worries.  "Uh-huh, I wanna be safe... I wanna have someone always be there for me... I wanna not have to worry about grownup things...it's worth not being allowed to be alone for too long, and not being able to use the stove, or big knives, by myself... or to go out late at night... or stay up past my bedtime...  Just knowing that Daddy's gonna take care of me... whatever I need."

I feel Sean kiss the side of my head, and pat by padded bottom, and a smile spreads across my face as I feel at peace with my new existence... even if only just for now.

Sean let her rest until the movie was over, and hoped that she was nearly asleep by then.  Then he carefully lifted her up and started to carry her to bed.  It was about her bed time now.  It was only 8:40, and he planned to put his baby to bed by 8:30 most nights, so it was time.

He took her to the room he had put her in before, and he sat on the edge of her bed.

"Daddy is going to read a little bit to you, okay?  If you fall asleep while I'm reading, that's fine, honey."

Then he started to read from the Bible, but to make the story more alive, he adlibbed and gave the characters voices so as to make the story more engaging.  Tonight, he was telling the story of Noah and the Great Flood.

I'm somewhat surprised when Sean carries me to bed, but it's been a long day, and a tough one in a couple of ways so I don't complain, even though it's way earlier than I'm used to for bedtime.

Nevertheless I let him carry me to my room, take off my overalls, and tuck me into bed, nice and snug.

I nod as he tells me that he's going to read and it's fine if I fall asleep.  I'm a bit surprised when he pulls out the Bible, and figure the old language, and droning tone will definitely put me to sleep quickly, but Sean surprises me again, by adding bits and peaces that make the story interesting, and funny, if a bit more silly than the original text.

The story is fairly engaging, but Sean's soothing voice, along with the emotionally turbulent day, and my previous bad habits of staying up late too, and then getting up early, all combine, to male me slowly drift off.  first only closing my eyes, then before I know it, slipping off to dreamland.

Once (I forget her name) is asleep, he quietly closed the bible, and went out of the room as silently as the wind so he could clean up the house a bit.  Once everything was cleaned up, he went to bed.

The next morning, he woke up at about six, and started to get things ready for a little kid.  He made some oatmeal with Cinnamon and Apple in it, and he checked his phone and made a plan for the day so he could take her shopping, get her one or two outfits that she would like, get her some age appropriate toys, and to check around for a daycare to start with, and then maybe a school that she could attend.

Once he was ready with the oatmeal, this at about 7:00, he went up and checked on his little one.

"Hey, sweetheart," he called to her sitting on the side of her bed.  "Are you ready for breakfast?"

(name is Lillian, but she goes by Lilly.)

I awaken to someone sitting gently on my bed, and a warm, kind, smooth voice asking if I'm ready for breakfast.  The bed feels strange, and I know I'm not in my apartment, and groggily wonder where I am.  "Um.... yeah, sure... whatever... that sounds good..."  I half mutter, half yawn, as I begin to sit up, feeling very sleepy, and groggy.  

I rub the sleepiness from my eyes, unsuccessfully, and through bleary eyes look at the man sitting on my bed.  It takes a few moments for it to register that the man is Sean, my new Daddy, and I'm in my room at his house.  I sit up a bit with a start.  "Oh... um... I mean, Yes please Daddy."

I give him a smile, and scoot down the bed to give him a hug as best as I can.  The scooting makes the padding of my panties press into my but and privates, and I can feel how thick  my training panties are, reminding me that I'm finally living out my dream, returning to being a little girl.

I hug Sean tightly, and murmur  "Good morning Daddy.  Sorry for being so flippant, I'm still sleepy and I forgot where I was."

"You weren't flippant," Sean told her with a big smile.  "You were just confused because you woke up in an unfamiliar bed," he hugged her back.  "Daddy doesn't get upset over such small things.  Remember, you are a little girl, not an adult that always knows where you are."

He patted her back and rubbed her soft padded bottom.

"Let's go get breakfast, baby."

He picked her up and carried her towards the kitchen for breakfast.

"After we eat, we have a full day ahead of us, so make sure you eat enough, sweetie."

He walked carrying her through the hall.

"One of the places we need to stop, is a toy store.  Any particular requests on regular childish games or toys?"

I smile, as I enjoy being surrounded so easily by Sean's physical presence.  "Sorry Daddy... guess I apologize too much... I was raised to always say sorry for everything just to be safe."  I let out a small contented purr as his gentle hand pats my back, and rubs my padded bottom, reminding me that I'm wearing the thick training panties.

I squeal with joy as Sean picks me up and starts carrying me through the house.

He carries me into the kitchen, and I start drooling at the smell of apples and cinnamon wafting out.

"Hrmmmm, toys... definitely board games... ooh ooh, and legos!  and I need a dollhouse!  I wonder if they have a castle one.  and more stuffies.  Barron von Snuffles needs friends."  I start getting excited as I talk about toys, getting a bit wriggly in Sean's arms from excitement.

I pause for a second, sobering up a bit, and shooting Sean a sheepish grin, "I hope that's not too much... I don't need all that, actually... sorry for being greedy..."

Sean smiled and chuckled.

"Being greedy?" he asked her.  "You just sounded like a little girl that didn't have anything yet.  Any small child would want lots of toys after she moved from a familiar place leaving most of her things behind."

He patted her bottom once more before putting her in her seat at the table.

"Eat your breakfast and then we'll go to the toystore and see what they have and how much money I have to get whatever we can.  But we also need to get you some nice school clothes, and then we'll go looking for a daycare.  The first thing you need is someone that will watch you when I'm busy, so a daycare is more important than a school.  But I want to find you a school, too."