LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Training

elfowl

I was so excited!  After yeeeeears of waiting, I was finally going to meet my Daddy for the first time.  I get dressed in a child-ish manner, but nothing that couldn't pass for adult clothing in public.  Black and white thigh high socks, with cat ears, and faces on the front, and tails on the back, Mary Jane shoes, a short pleated skirt, and a soft pastel sweater over a simple white blouse.  Underneath I can't help but go with some childish butterfly and flower patterned panties, and a soft white bra to cover my b-cup breasts.  I allow my long wavy blonde hair to fall down to its full mid-back length, and only put on a very light bit of makeup.

I can't help but double, then triple checking my appearance in the mirror before grabbing  my purse, and heading to the park where we're supposed to meet.  I walk around for a little bit,and find the bench we're supposed to meet at.  I pull out my phone to check the time.  I'm a good bit early, but I really didn't want to be late.  I look around trying to see if I can spot anyone who seems like they'd be the 'Daddy' type, trying to not let my nervousness and excitement shine through too much.

Sean Willard walked through the park wearing a simple plaid pattern thick mostly red shirt and tan dress pants.  If he was going to be a daddy, he figured he should dress a bit more to scale.  Sure, a little kid wouldn't really know the difference if he wore jeans and a t-shirt, but he was going to pick up someone that wasn't exactly a little kid, at least not yet.  What he was going to pick up, was someone that wanted to be a little kid.

Truth be told, he was sort of new to all of this too.  He had always known he wanted a little girl of sorts to take care of, but he had not known that this was a common quirk until about three years ago.  He had been looking through adult sites that advertised women as women, but for one reason or another, they were wearing wet underwear.  He let his imagination roll with it.  

Before that, he had dreamed of having an older girl with him, but one that was cute, more like a child than a woman, and yet, still a woman.  Someone that he could look after, but didn't need him all the time, so that he could work.  You see, he had given up on finding a girlfriend or a wife a long time ago, but he had always had a dream of having a little girl.

Then a few years ago....

His daydream faded as his mind became aware of the bench that they were supposed to meet at.

He saw a cute little lady sitting there, but there was nothing to give her away visibly as the little girl that he was supposed to meet.  She dressed decently and a little more adult like, almost as vanilla as it came, but with a heavy breath, he approached the target bench anyway.  Even if that wasn't her, he knew she should be there soon.  The time was getting close, unless she backed out.  

He couldn't blame her if she did back out.  She was the one that was going to have to be the little kid and do what he wanted as a child.  It would be scary enough to just expose yourself to being treated like a child, let alone, calling some one dad that you've only talked to a bit on the internet.  

His hands were sweaty and he shook a little bit, hoping that she didn't back out because if she didn't, then he would at long last have a little girl to take care of.  The little girl would do anything he asked of her, and the only thing he wanted her to do, was be a little girl, even in public, at least to the extent that it was believeable to the real world.

He came to the bench, and he looked down at the girl sitting there, his blue eyes sparkling.  He had his brown hair combed and trimmed neatly for the occasion, and the very thin moustach that he kept was well trimmed and as far from his nose as possible so that he didn't look 'dirty.'  The rest of his facial hair was gone save for the sideburns that only came to mid-ear length.

He took a seat next to the girl.

"My name is Sean," he said in a low voice so that if the lady was not who he was looking for, then he could just pass it off as making conversation, but if it was his little girl, then she would know it was him.

I'm paying so much attention to all the people walking past me, and chatting with other people that I don't notice the brown-haired man who walks right up to me until he's right beside me with his bright, sparkling, blue eyes, staring down at me with just the hint of a smile.  It's as if my brain starts skipping, and I don't know what to do at all.  I simply, shyly stare up at the man in wonder, until he takes a seat next to me.  Then in a low, calm, friendly voice he almost murmurs.  "My name is Sean".

in an instant my mind goes into overdrive, the dozens of earth shattering implications that simple phrase has all slamming into my centers of reason and logic at once.  Feeling overwhelmed... I panic.  I gasp, my eyes, go wide, and a torrent of words pours out of my mouth all at once.  "Hi Sean... or, I mean, Daddy!  Wait am I supposed to call you that yet?  Um... I'm AngelBlossom, I mean Lillian!  No! I mean Lilly!"

I pause, realizing that I've unintentionally scooted over to the far side of the bench, my shoulders are raised up to my earlobes, and my entire body is tense.  I gasp for breath, then slowly let it out, closing my eyes and forcing myself to relax.  I shoot Sean a small smile, and manage to keep my voice calm "I'm sorry... I-I guess I'm a little nervous  ha ha"  I force out a laugh, and a smile.  "Let me try that again... please?"

I take another deep breath, and let it out slowly.  I speak calmly, and slowly, forcing myself to "Hello.  It's nice to meet you.  My name is Lilly."  I pause for a moment, wanting to make sure I don't say the wrong thing.  "...You're supposed to be my Daddy right?"  I feel my heart start to beat faster, and my fingers, shake and twitch nervously as I wait for the answer.

"Um...  so... what now?  ....sorry... I'm completely new to this..."

• Like 1

"You're not the only one, sweetie," Sean said.  "The first thing is, we should try to get to know each other so we can learn to trust each other.  You can stay way over there and then creep along the bench towards me as you start to trust me.  Once we reach the point where you can get in my lap, then we'll start for home, okay?"

He smiled at her.

"Now, I know it was a lot to ask, so I'm not going to expect you to have done it yet, but what is your living situation?  Did you let your other place go, or do you still want to keep it in case, for now?"

He smiled at her again.

"Now, let's see.  I have one brother, but he's in another country, so you won't be meeting him anytime soon.  I have a cat at my house, and I like the colors green and blue."

Still speaking in a soft, calm, deep voice, he Sean manages to calm me down, and I relax, scooting so that I'm sitting fully on the bench, and inadvertently scooting closer to him.  "Okay, I can work with that."

I manage to force myself to smile back at him, and then answer his question.  "I've let my landlord know that I'm moving out.  he told me that the apartment is still mine until the end of the month.  and I'm almost completely moved out of there.. there's just some adult stuff left.  Pots and pans, furniture, a couple of old dresses...  everything else is packed in my car."  I scoot a little closer on the bench, and my heart flutters as he smiles again.

I sigh thinking of my family.  "I have three brothers, and two sisters, my parents are still alive too.  one of my brothers is alright, the rest of them are jerks.  I don't think I want you meeting my family if we can help it.  I hope that's okay.  I'm not really much of an animal person, but I don't mind them either.  My favorite color is green too!  I really like blue as well."

This time my smile is genuine, and I scoot a few inches closer again, there's less than a foot between us now.

"So, I'm gonna be your little girl, and you're gonna help me to learn to act younger... right?  um.... What sort of things am I gonna learn?"  absentmindedly my hands begin to fiddle with each other.

"Well, you're mostly going to learn to trust daddy, and let me take care of things that are too much for a little kid to deal with.  You will learn that you no longer need to worry about adult things, and eventually, you'll be able to behave more and more like a little kid.  That's what you want, right?"

He reached over for her hand.

"As a little girl, you will have to do what I say though because little kids cannot always be trusted to know what is good for them and what is not.  You need to understand, that if we get to the point where you are my little one, you will have to trust me enough to do anything I tell you to do, as your daddy."

He smiled over at her.

"Now, I don't want to know if or when you've done it on purpose because it's not the same.  A little girl wants to go potty if she has to go, but when is the last time you actually had a real accident in your pants?  I mean, a real accident that was too difficult to control causing you to wet even a little bit?  Again, not on purpose, but an accident, sweetie?  I'm going to teach you how to have accidents again without doing it on purpose, and that will make you even more of a little girl.  Is that okay with you?"

I nod at his description.  Not having to worry about adult things sounds absolutely perfect, and I smile at him, scooting closer again.  "Yes, that's definitely what I want."

I let him take my hand, when he reaches for it, listening to him carefully.  The idea of trusting someone completely, enough to do anything they say, is more than a little bit daunting, and I almost even consider scooting away.  but this is what I want, and that makes sense to ask from me.  I take a deep breath, and then respond  "That...'s a little scary honestly... but I want to be able to do that.  So I'm going to try my best."

I scoot closer again, giving Sean a determined smile.

His next question is a little wierd, but I guess it makes sense with being a little girl.  "Um... I don't know... It definitely hasn't happened in a very long time... not since I was very little... maybe five?  Teach me to have accidents?"  The idea of not being able to control when I pee and poop is even scarier than doing whatever someone else tells me to.  ...but at the same time, it's exciting, exhilarating, having my own body not under my controll.  "Um... I guess that's okay with me... especially if you think that'll make me more  of a little girl..."

I keep silent for a few moments, then scoot closer again, my leg is touching his now, we're sitting side by side.

"So... are you gonna want me to have a job... or am I supposed to be your little girl all the time?"

Sean smiled at her and shook his head.

"Little children don't have a regular job," he told her.  "Actually, I might ask you to go to school though.  You might not be able to get into vanilla primary school, but I'm sure we can work something out so you are going to school, and therefore staying out of trouble when I'm at work."

He winked at her.

"So, do you have any big questions about what to expect, or do you think you're ready to jump in.  You already know that eventually, you'll be trained to have accidents, and that you have to obey and trust me, so those are the hardest parts of doing this, or at least I think."

He waited patiently for a few minutes to see what she thought of that.

I frown at the thought of having to go back to school.  I had been very happy to put those days behind me.  But after thinking about it going back to primary school might not be so bad, especially if somehow I could go back to kindergarten, where all you do is play, or even better pre-k, or maybe even daycare.

I manage to return his smile after the wink.  "I'm gonna be a good girl.  I can stay out of trouble... but if it's what Daddy thinks is best..."

"I think for a moment about the question of questions...  finally replying "um... I don't think I have any questions really... and I think any questions I do have are best answered by jumping into it... so..."  I climb up onto Sean's lap, it's surprisingly comfortable with how much larger he is than me.  I settle onto his thighs, and snuggle into his chest, clinging to his shirt, inhaling deeply, then letting it out with a sigh, letting my eyes droop closed.  "I think I'm ready Daddy."

Sean smiled and slid her down to her feet for aminute while he stood up, and then he picked her up and started to carry her.

"Well, Let's go see where your new home is then," he told her.

He carried her towards the other end of the car, to the parking lot, and on the way, he thought about how he wanted to condition her to be his little girl.  While he didn't really want a baby that cries and points all the time, he didn't want her to be acting like a self-centered teen either.

For him, though he really didn't realize that he'd be fighting himself with some of the things he wanted her to do which would really have made a normal kid much younger, he was thinking she'd make a cute sixth grade girl, about eleven years old or so.  However, some of the things he wanted from her, such as potty accidents, would have more made her seem younger than six.

He carried over to the car, and then he helped her into the back seat and after sitting her down, he buckled her into the seat, set the child lock so she couldn't accidentally open the door, and then closed it.  

They were driving for about five minutes, when the little girl would suddenly start to feel the back of her dress and her panties starting to get a little warm and wet.  It was hard to explain where it came from, as when she first sat down, the seat was dry, but here she was, actually wet on her bottom, as if she actually had an accident.  If she braved it, and checked, she'd also feel that the front of her panties were quite damp from whatever had been causing her to feel wet.

What she didn't know, was he rigged a gizmo, that once she was sitting comfortably in the seat, it started to slowly wet the seat under her until it seeped through her dress and even into her panties so much, that the panties absorbed the water in the seat right up to around her privates and her butt.  It actually did look like she peed.

They were now waiting at a traffic light.

I grin, my eyes opening as I slide down to my feet, then my grin widens and I giggle as Sean picks me up and actually starts to carry me.  Riding up high in his arms is actually a bit exhilarating, it's surprisingly even faster as his long strides easily outpace my usual walking speed.  we quickly reach the parking lot, and he heads straight for what must be his car.  I think of speaking up about needing to bring my car to his house, since it has all of my clothes, and other stuff, but decide to keep quiet for now, just letting him take charge.

I'm a bit surprised when he goes to the back door, but then remember that I'm supposed to be his little girl, so not sitting in the front actually makes sense.  He helps me climb in, then  buckles the seat belt around me.  It feels strangely nice to have him secure me.  I'm confused for a moment as he fiddles with the door, then with a blush I realize he's engaging the child lock, so I don't open the door while he's driving.  I almost want to say something about how I don't need to be locked in like that, but to be perfectly honest, I was half surprised to not see a booster seat in the back of the car.  I only barely managed to outgrow those, and was very excited when I finally did.

Sean climbs in the drivers seat, starting the car, and we head off.  Riding in the back is a strange experience.  your vision is a lot more limited by the seats in front of you, and so I'm forced to be content with looking out the side windows as we pass by commercial buildings.

Suddenly something's wrong... I feel... wet?  That can't be right, I shift around a little, and sure enough, my skirt feels warm and soggy.  I look down with a questioning look, and see, a dark stain spreading on the seat beneath me.  I stare at the spot, confused, then tentatively reach up my pleated skirt and feel my panties... they're wet!  my mind panics, as confusion overwhelms me  'Did I just wet myself?  I can't have, I don't do that... I just told Sean that I don't.  This can't be right... what's going on?'  my face blushes bright crimson, as I feel tears beginning to well p in my eyes, I hold my hands over my crotch, trying to shield the view of the seat from Sean.  Shame and fear wash over me, and I pray that he doesn't look back at me.

... then we pull up to a red light

After the first red light, they pulled around two more blocks, and then came to a two story blue house with purple trim.  

Sean parked the car and looked back at his little girl.

"Okay, we're going in...," he paused as though in shock.  He had to make sure that she bought it if he were going to train her body to have accidents on its own eventually.

"What in the world?"

He looked down at the seat between her legs and the floor.  

"I thought you said you don't have accidents," he told her.  "Did you lie about that?"

He got out of the car, and then went around and opened her door, and squatted down to hear her explanation....

Thankfully, the light turns green, and Sean doesn't look back, but I'm still sitting in my own wetting, and it's not as if it's magically going to go away.  I start panicking, looking around desperately for a towel, or some napkins, or paper towels anything, but there's nothing, and before I know it we're pulling up to a house, Sean is parking, ...and then he looks back.

He has a smile on his face, no doubt happy to finally have his little girl.  In an instant his mirth turns into shock, and confusion.  I can't help myself, the fear and embarrasment overwhelmes me, and I burst into tears, burying my face in my hands.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  I wail into my fingers...  "I-I don't k-know w-what happened"  I sob.  "This has never happened to me before, I promise!   I wasn't lying!  I don't know why this happened!  I'm sorry!  I'll pay for this!  I'll leave and you'll never see me again, I promise!"

I'm blubbering, the words pouring out of my mouth faster than my mind can keep track of them.  I'm panicking, he's got to be so mad at me.

Sean sighed and shook his head at her.

"Honey, you're not going to need to go anywhere.  I don't know if you had an accident, or if you just peed on purpose to try to make me happy thinking that's what I wanted, and then got scared that I caught you doing it on purpose, but I'm not going to turn you away over a little thing like that."

He reached in and unbuckled her.

"You said you don't do this by accident, and if you weren't lying, then I have to think you did it on purpose, but I want you to know something, baby.  I don't want you to do it on purpose.  That's not what makes you a little girl, sweetie."

He then helped her out of the car and picked her up.

"Where did you leave the old car you had?" he asked her.  "I need to call my road service and ask them to pick it up and tow it somewhere safe so you don't get ticketed for it.  YOu don't need that car anymore, nor do you need anything in the car.  I have everything you need to be a little girl right here."

He started to carry her to the front door.

I feel like I'm half an inch tall as Sean sighs, shaking his head.  his voice isn't angry but... he's disappointed that I may have wet myself on purpose...?  That doesn't make any sense, but neither does me having an accident completely out of the blue. 

Sean unbuckles me, and I at least manage to stop crying.  As I climb out and he picks me up again, I manage to mumble "it was an accident... it's just... it's never happened before... I'm not lying, I don't lie Daddy..."  managing to add on.  "okay Daddy... i won't wet myself on purpose...  That's not being a little girl..."

When he says I won't need anything from my car i feel a bit confused.  "Not anything at all?  not my clothes?  not my pacis?"  I had two or three pacifiers that I had bought before meeting Sean.  They were a bit more babyish than I was supposed to be, but i still liked them.  "Not Mr. Blubs?"  My stuffed whale, Sean probably wouldn't recognize the name, but I was feeling very little right now, and didn't quite remember that he wouldn't know that.

"The car should be at the park still, ...I think I parked on the ...north? side."  I shrug, snuggling into Daddy as he carries me  I feel a bit drained emotionally.  but then feel my still wet panties and skirt... no doubt dripping onto my long socks, and probably getting on Sean as well... he doesn't seem to mind though... "Yucky"  I half-whisper, half-mumble

Sean smiled and nodded at her when she said that something was yucky, probably the fact that she was still wet.

"Well, we'll get your car towed to a storage that I will pay for, and then you'll have it if you need it later."

He carried her into the house and put her back down on her feet when he went to the phone to talk to his insurance company about having the car towed and stored.

That took a while, so while he was talking to them, he pulled his little girl close and kept playfully tickling her and trying to keep her entertained until he was off of the phone.

Once that was taken care of, he then took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom to get her out of those wet clothes.  

"Okay, sweetie, you need a bath," he told her.  "Let's get those wet things off so we can put you in a bath and get you all clean again, okay?"

I frown as Sean states very simply and mater-of-factly that my car will be put in storage, in case I need it later, not even acknowledging my questions about all the stuff I have packed into it.  He takes me inside, and puts me down as he calls, someone to tow the car.  

As my car is being taken away from me, and I'm standing there in wet clothes, that are disgusting and starting to get chilly... I can't help but whine a little bit.  I see a sparkle in Sean's eyes, and then he starts tickling me while he's on the phone, keeping me close to him.  I fidget, and squirm away a little, trying to escape his tickling fingers, as I giggle, trying to not be too loud while he's on the phone.

After what seems like forever  he puts down the phone, and leads me somewhere else in the house; the bathroom.  I grin at him, very glad to be getting a bath, and get out of my now clammy, pee soaked clothes.  "Yes Please Daddy!"  I coo happily, and begin to strip off my sweater, and then skirt, eager to be out of the soiled garments, not caring that he'll see me naked by doing so.

Sean smiled at his to be little girl as she started to strip off her clothes.  That was perfect.  She was acting as innocent about it as he wanted her to be.  It was almost like she was eight years old again, maybe.  Probably a little embarrassed that she peed herself, at least she thought she did, he hoped.  And probably going to be a little bit embarrassed that she took off her clothes in front of him after a long time of not having done so, but if she was wet, what should she do?  She needed to be cleaned up, and since she supposedly peed her pants, she needed an adult to help her.

He wasn't exactly ignoring her questions about her stuff.  He figured that if she came to him to be her daddy, and she left the 'adult' stuff at her old apartment, that she must have had a few things in the car that she needed to play out this scene.  What she didn't know, was that he planned to visit her car after he put her in school or daycare one day, and then surprise her with stuff he thought she really wanted.

For now, he started her bathwater, and once she was ready, he nodded at the bath for her.  He had no intention of touching her any adult way because what he wanted was a little kid, not a girlfriend.

He let her get in, and then he started to wash her hair.

"Normally, a ten year old child can wash herself up," he told her as though that was the age he expected her to be.  "But if a ten year old is going to pee herself and have accidents, then an adult should help her clean up because pee can be hard to clean up after, honey."

He knew that wasn't exactly true, but if she was a child, then she should just take his word for it.  When she peed her pants like a toddler, he really wanted her to let him treat her like one and clean her up like one.  That would be their very special cuddle theme.  Once he had her cleaned up, he would baby her for a while and show her that everything was okay.  And eventually, she would then be asked to grow up to be ten years old again.  Ten was old enough that he could leave her alone for short periods without any trouble.  He wanted her to be a child at all times, but sometimes, he wanted her to need cuddles like a toddler, and sometimes he wanted to be able to trust her alone when he needed to do something for a short time that children couldn't do.

"After we get you cleaned up," he told his little girl.  "We'll go to your room, that I have set aside for you, and get you dressed in something more appropriate for a ten year old child, okay?"

He continued to wash her hair.

"I know it's a lot to ask, but do you trust me to clean you up and be a good daddy about it?" he asked her.

I quickly undress, stripping off my skirt, socks, shoes, and blouse... when I get to my bra and panties though, I pause.  The wet childish underwear are uncomfortable... but they're the last thing keeping me from being naked.  A blush rises to my cheeks, and I pause for a moment, running my finders over the cloth of my panties before hooking two fingers in, and pulling them down, revealing my cunny, already shaved bare.

Sean runs the bath as I undress, and then motions for me to climb in when I'm undressed.  It's strange, but very reassuring for a grown man to see my naked body, and not even give it a second glance.  his eyes are kind, friendly, and not a bit lustful.  It feels reassuring, and i feel a small bit of confidence returning as I climb into the tub, the warm water, enveloping my legs, and rising around my waist.

Then Sean addresses the reason why I'm having a bath, and a fresh blush rises on my cheeks, as a wave of embarrassment washes over me, I'm not even acting old enough to be ten...  he states that I need to let an adult clean me.  I nod in acceptance of his conclusion, feeling helpless to argue against his logic.  "okay Daddy..."

He starts washing my hair, and I relax as he gently combs through it, rinsing it, the massaging the shampoo into my head, then rinsing again.  I slump down in the water, the tub is more than big enough to fit me completely, I can easily submerge myself completely  it makes me feel little, to have so much space around me in a tub.

Thinking back I can't remember the last time I took a bath instead of showering... not since I had started to wash myself, and the speed of having water constantly wash over me, became more useful, than another person being able to help me bathe, without getting too wet themselves.

Sean asks me if I trust him to clean me.  I look up at him and look into his eyes, seeing not the lust of a man who wants to grope and molest me, but the caring, paternal love that can only come from a gentle, innocent soul.  looking deep into his eyes, I nod, murmuring "Yes Daddy... I trust you."

Sean smiled nodded as she relaxed.  He washed her hair and got it clean, even smelling it after the second time of washing it out, to make sure it smelled like shampoo without a hint of her previous body smells left.  Though she had not actually peed, he pretended that she did, and smelled her hair to make sure it was clean as though she had.

Then he went on to washing her back, her legs, her bottom, and over the top of her mound and just around it.  He was careful because she was his little ten year old daughter.  She was always going to be his ten year old daughter if things worked out the way he wanted them to.

Once he had her cleaned, even her tummy and her chest, though he was extremly careful around her breasts, not to touch them too much, nor to stimulate them.  His job was to clean her up.  It would not do her good to get arroused because she was his baby, not his girlfriend.  He would never touch her like that.

Then when he thought she was clean enough, but fearing he had not done a good enough job on her more sensitive girl areas, he handed her the wash cloth.

"Honey, you are ten years old, and while I wanted to get all the pee off of you, you do need to make sure certain places are clean that I dare not do as careful a job on.  Do you understand?  Wash under your chest, and wash over your privates again so that they are clean, okay?"

He waited a moment.

Then he rinsed her off, and helped her out, wrapping her in a big fluffy towel.

I relax in the bath as Sean cleans me thoroughly, going so far as to smell me after he washes me, making sure that only the sweet smells of cleanliness.  I relax under his touch, giving in, and submitting to his gentle, thorough hands.  He washes me all over, making sure every part of me is clean... well, not quite everywhere.  he finishes up by gently washing around my breasts, and while he pays through attention to the area around my mound, and between my legs.

I'm surprised when he stops, and hands me the wash cloth, and lets me know that I need to wash my sensitive areas, my chest and privates.  "I look at him with a bit of uncertainty.  "I trust you to wash me there, but if you think it's best, I can do that."  I take the washcloth, and follow his instructions, making sure to thoroughly wash my mound and breasts.  I feel myself getting a little bit excited, as I thoroughly clean my flesh, having to brush over my sensitive nipples and clit.  I shudder a little, and put the cloth down.  "Done Daddy."

Sean rinses me off, and then grabs a big fluffy towel.  holding it out for me,  I stand up and let him wrap me up in the towel, giggling, and rubbing myself against the soft, fluffy towel, as he rubs it against me as well, quickly getting me dry, as he helps me out of the tub.  The towel is big enough to be a robe on me, and I poke out from under it happily.

Sean smiled at her and with a hand on her back, guided her to the room that will be hers.  It was still under construction a bit because he didn't know her favorite colors.  The walls and door was to be painted later as well as the closet, but she had a single bed in the middle of the room.  While it looked like a regular bed on first glace, when she would come closer upon it, it was obvious that he had it customed made to sit lower like a toddler bed, and at the floor next to it, was a soft mat, made just for the occasion that she might fall out of bed and land on the mat, a much more forgiving surface than the carpeted floor.  The floor had a purple carpet with pink in it here and there.

The dresser was plain wood, but it was unfinished.  He had neither barnished it, nor painted it, waiting for his little girl to pick what she wanted on it, and what color or if she wanted it wood barnished.  

He pulled out some panties that were her size.  He had asked her several times in their communications about her sizes, and now, she could see why.  He had panties that fit her, but these were much more childish panties.  They were soft and fluffy and padded on her bottom as well as around her privates.  They would easily contain a few spurts of pee if she was running to the bathroom, and having a hard time, but made it mostly.  They were also specially designed so that they could be cleaned out without being ruined even if she pooped in them, and they had little girl designs on them.  Some of them had designs for toddlers while others had designs for eight year olds and even some that ten year olds wouldn't mind if their parents bought them for them.

Once he showed her the panties, he pulled out an undershirt.  She would not be wearing a bra at ten years old, and certainly not at four years old.  Right now, she was to be four, so he pulled out the most babyish styled panties and undershirt he had for her.  Then he went to the closet and got her dungeree overalls that were pink.  The material was almost like velvet corduroy.  

"Here we are," he smiled and went to a pink chair and sat down and waved for her to come and stand in front of him so he could dress her.

"Now, let's understand what peeing on purpose and peeing on accident means," he told her.  "You're a little girl, so I don't think you understand.  No one has told you yet.  If you do it on purpose, you just stand there and pee and don't tell anyone until you are soaking wet.  Normally, a little girl tries to go potty or asks to go potty if she's not sure she's allowed to go at certain times.  If you do it on accident, it happens because of two reasons.  One, you are sleeping or somehow unaware that you need to go until it just happens.  Two, you have to go, and you ask at least three or four times, the third time, knowing the answer is going to be no..., you wait until you know you can't hold it much longer, and the fourth time, you ask, you are starting to squirt in your panties because you can't hold it.  You still try to get to the potty even if you are squirting, but if you are told no a fourth time, then it is likely you will be soaked by the time you say anything again.  Of course, I expect you say something as soon as you know you have to go the first time, and there to be not much more time than ten minutes between the first and second time.  The third time you ask, probably 30 to 40 minutes have passed, and the fourth time, you don't ask until you know you can't hold it as is evident by you starting to leak.  Do you understand?"

He was dressing her as he explained what an accident meant.

"Of course, if no one is there to ask, and you have to go, then I expect you to ask as soon as they come in, even if you are starting to leak.  But if no one was there to let you go, and you pee yourself because you honestly couldn't hold it, then that's an accident too, baby."

With a hand in the middle of my back, Sean leads me to a room, that's bigger than my old bedroom at my apartment.  It looks like a child's bedroom, but mostly unfinished.  The only color in the room is the purple carpet, which has little spots of pink scattered throughout it, a pink chair, and a soft foam mat, right next to the bed, which is already low to the ground, in case the person sleeping there falls out in the middle of the night.  It feels nice to be pushed along just a bit by Sean, his gentle hand constantly in the small of my back.

He goes to a wooden dresser that looks... off for some reason that I can't quite figure out, and pulls out a pair of panties... though calling them that is being generous to their intended wearer.  They're made of a soft material, and have a rather thick amount of padding at the front, and between the legs, obviously meant for catching little accidents if the wearer can't quite make it to the potty.  The pink panties, with little butterflies all over them, are very girly, and very babyish.  along with this, he pulls out a pink undershirt, wit the words "Daddy's Princess" and a small silver crown over the P.  Both of the soft garments are very childish, almost something one would put on a toddler.  

Sean sits down on the pink chair, and motions me over to him, intending to dress me.  I'm a little bit confused.  "Aren't I supposed to be ten?  I don't think that's what a ten year old would wear..."  Despite my protests, I walk over to him, and as he holds out the panties, I step into them, first the right leg, then the left,  I feel the elastic leg bands being pulled up, then the thick padding make contact with my mound and butt, as the waistband settles around my hips.  I'm keenly aware of the thick padding resting against my crotch.  These panties are definitely not something an adult would wear. 

After that I hold my arms up, and let Sean pull the shirt on,  pulling it down my arms, and then over my head, enveloped in darkness for a second, before he pulls down again, and my head pops out.  He settles it around my torso, and I can feel that the soft shirt fits fairly tightly, but comfortably.  It seems that there's just a little bit of padding at the chest,  but with the tight fit, instead of emphasizing my breasts, it reduces them, pressing them into my ribs, and giving me a flatter look, while hiding my nipples as well.  My B Cup breasts, needed all the help they could get before, and with them flattened I really do look like a young girl.  A little bit tall, but not by much.

Next comes a pair of overalls, they're pink, and look like they're made out of a soft materiel.  Sean holds them open, and once again, I step into them, right leg, then left.  He pulls them up, then slides the straps over my shoulders, fastening them at the front.  Adult overalls, would be nipped in at the waist, to mostly cover, but still emphasize one's figure.  These are obviously meant for a child, falling down in a straight line instead, nullifying any curve to one's body, and making them look childish.

The whole time he's dressing me, Sean is explaining the difference between wetting yourself on purpose, and having an accident.  Doing it on purpose is straightforward enough.  You pee yourself, and don't tell anyone about even needing to go.  Accidents are a lot more complicated.  There's the obvious, not knowing you need to go, and suddenly going without realizing it, but then there's the system of asking to go potty.  I have to ask as son as I know I need to go, and if he tells me no, I have to wait about ten minutes to ask again, then I have to wait half an hour before I'm allowed to ask again, and if he tells me no a third time, I have to wait until I'm having an accident, and spurting into my panties before I'm allowed to ask again.

He asks if I understand, and I nod, but add on.  "So if I ask a fourth time, and you tell me no, I'm supposed to just wet myself?  And I have to ask to use the potty, I'm not allowed to use it without asking?  What if I need to go in the middle of the night?"

Wearing the soft clothes, and having just been bathed, I want to be touched, so I hold my arms out, to be picked up, or held and cuddled.

Sean shook his head no at her.

"Honey, there are times when you will have to ask.  I don't expect you to ask all the time.  If you have to go in the night, you just get up and go potty.  If there is no good reason for you to hold it, and no one has asked you to wait somewhere, then you can just go.  I don't want you to just stand there and pee your pants on purpose if it can be helped.  That's not what a ten year old wants to do."

He reached out and gathered her into his lap.

"If you are at home or at another place where you are free to move around without anyone telling you no, then you go potty.  The fourth time you ask, you don't need to just pee your pants on purpose.  You can hold it as long as you can and whine as much as you want until you are soaked, but normally, if someone says no four times, they aren't going to change their minds, so yes, I think you will end up completely wet once it gets to that point, sweetie."

He rubbed her back.

"Just the same, a ten year old probably would whine and try to hold herself no matter how wet she is until she's completely finished whether in her pants or not."

He hugged her to him.

"But you will be going to school.  You shouldn't disobey a teacher if you should be studying, and sometimes, a teacher will ask you to wait until you ask two or three times."

He patted her bottom.

"If we are driving and there is no toilet, then of course it will get beyond you asking four times, sometimes, before I can find you a potty, so you will have no choice but wet in that case, right?"

He reached down by the chair, hidden in one of its side pockets, he pulls out a very small stuffed dog toy.  It is a german sheppherd doll.

"And this is for you," he handed her the doll.

Shean explains a bit more as he pulls me up onto his lap, and I snuggle into his lap, nuzzling into his chest.  I listen closely, and smile, happy with the way the things I misunderstood are actually supposed to be.  "Okay, I think I understand now Daddy"  He rubs my back and I grin more, relaxing, and closing my eyes, as I feel his gentle touch through the soft fabric of my shirt and overalls.

He mentions school, and my teachers possibly not letting me go potty until I ask a couple of time.  I get a bit curious.  "What sorts of things will they be teaching me in school?  It's not just gonna be Math and English and stuff all over again is it?"  The idea of repeating the fifth grade is a boring one, defiantly not something I want to be stuck doing five times a week.

When Sean pats my bottom I can feel the seat of my overalls, and the thick padding of my training panties underneath my butt being pressed into me with the gentle pats.  The thick underwear feels weird against my skin.  

I simply nod to the question about having no choice but to have an accident if we're driving and he can't find a potty in time.  Then, out of nowhere, he reaches down, and pulls out a small stuffed german shepherd, and tells me that it's for me.  "Puppy!"  I exclaim, quickly grabbing the doll, and hugging it to my chest tightly.  "It's so cute!  Thank you Daddy."  I reach up and kiss Sean on the cheek, then settle down into his lap, snuggling into his chest, as i snuggle the toy dog into mine.

• Like 1