LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Training

elfowl

Ms. T smiled and patted Lilly on the the hand.

"You can read any way you want," she told her.  "A lot of kids can read really well, and since I just have children's books here, it's not like you'll be reading anything meant for anyone over the age of junior high school anyway."

She sat and got ready to hear Lilly read.

"The thing is, if you want to be childish in your reading, then you have to work at it.  If you don't want to train yourself not to read, then you don't need to do anything special."

I nod and smile, relief flooding through me.  Knowing that I can't mess up is very liberating.  "Thank you Ms. T.  I think I need to talk about it with my Daddy, but for now I think I want to be able to read."

I open the book, and start reading out loud,  doing so calmly, and without messing up any words.  When I get to different characters I do voices for them, and use my best storytelling voice.

Ms. T seemed really impressed especially with the way that Lilly was able to stay in character for the different characters when she did their voices.

"That's really good," she said.  "I can see that you might want to be placed in the higher reading group."

She marked some stuff down on as Lilly read, and then excused her to go while she tested another student.

Now, nearly two hours of class had gone by, and the teacher stood up.

"Okay, I think everyone might be ready for a break," Ms. T said.  "We will go to recess once I have checked all of you for naughtiness."

She then started at the back of the room again, and she whispered with one boy for a few minutes, had him stand up and turn around for her, and then marked something on a chart....

I smile, very happy to receive praise from Ms. T  "Thank you very much Ms. T"

I continue reading until it's time for what comes next.

I'm quite curious about what she means by "check us for naughtiness" and can't help but watch as she goes from student to student whispering to them, waiting for my turn.

As Ms. T gets closer and closer, Rose can see that she's having students stand up, then as they turn around, she pats their backside lightly as though checking for something, and then when they sit down, she asks them a few more questions.

When Ms. T is very close, Rose can hear her questions:

"Did you go potty before class today?"

"Are you wearing a diaper?"

"Let's see..."  He has the student stand up and turn for her while she checks them.

"Do you need to stop by the bathroom on the way to recess?"

"Do you need any help?"

Then she walks on and eventually gets to Rose....

(not 100% certain if you're referring to the other girl from earlier as Rose or my character (Lilly))

When Ms. T gets to me, I tell her,  "I pottied at home, but not since I came to school."

"My Daddy put me in training panties this morning."

"I don't think I need to go Ma'am"

"No Ma'am"

(Sorry, I mixed RPs on the name for a minute... my fault)

"Alright, then, you can line up at the back of the line since you won't have to pee or need any help to go potty."

She then went to the door.

"Okay, I want the kids that need help to pee to line up first."

Three girls and two boys came to the door.

"Other kids that need to pee?"

two more boys and three girls came.

"The rest of you...."

One the line was quiet and straight, the teacher took the kids out of it, and past the elevator down some steps.  The stairs was the only way to keep everyone together because the elevator wouldn't hold that many people at once.

Then they came to the office floor, where the teacher told everyone in line to wait while she took the first five kids into the office and towards the bathroom.

A couple of kids were dancing around as they waited for the first five kids.

Finally, the teacher came out and told the next five that had to pee to go into the office and take turns using the toilet.  From there, the teacher started to bring the rest of the class down to the play floor where they could play for a while.

(no worries, I just couldn't think of another way to gently point it out.)

I nod at Ms. T as she tells me to get in the back of the line.  I watch as the other kids line up, waiting my turn, and lining up with the nine other kids who don't have to go at the back. 

I walk quietly and calmly, and then patiently while Ms. T takes the kids potty, and then on the kids that go potty by themselves, then follow down to the play floor.

When we get down there, I hang back and observe the groups of play that form, before seeking out the shy girl from before, Ruth.  Finding her, I ask.  "Hey, I'm Lilly.  You wanna play together?"  giving her the option to say no, but perhaps the chance at a friend as well.

Ruth smiled shyly

"Okay." her voice was very small.

"What do you want to play?"

Angela, a girl with blond-yellow hair and blue eyes looked over at Lilly talking to Ruth and she smirked.

Ms. T tried to watch the kids, both the ones already in the room, and the door waiting that those that went to the bathroom by themselves came back to play.

I grin ecstatically as Ruth agrees to play.  "You feel more like running around, or playing make believe?"

"We could play tag, or you could be a princess, and I could be a knight who's come to rescue you, or we could do it the other way around."

Ruth shrugged.

"Let's be dragons together, and fly around and attack the other kids.  I mean, not for real.  Just go up to them, but we are in the air, so we don't touch them because they are on the ground.  We just put fire at them from our mouth and make scratching motions, but being in the air, we'll miss them on purpose."

She smiled.

"Okay?"

I grin and nod.  "okay, that sounds like fun."

I run around with Ruth, making fire breathing noises, and scratching motions at kids from across the room, keeping my distance since we're up in the air, and they're on the ground.

"A castle!" Ruth cried out as she saw a small group of kids playing tag together.

"It must have a princess and treasure.  Let's take them four our own!"

She then ran by the and between the kids playing tag clawing at them and confusing a couple as to whether or not she was it or not.

Ruth wore herself out playing with her new friend, Lilly.

Eventually, she sat down where some kids were playing with blocks.

She looked up where she expected her new friend to come and talk to her.

I come over to sit down with Ruth, and play with blocks with her.

"That was fun!  What are we building?  or are we just building?"  I ask as I start widening the base.

Ruth shrugged.

"I'm just messing around.  They're going to call us soon."

As they sat there, talking or playing, Ruth's pants started to darken....

I nod, and continue to build up the block structure, deciding to add on a tower, after a few moments I notice Ruth's darkening pants... I'm not entirely sure what to do, not really being sure if I should point out others accidents since i'm supposed to be having them myself.  I decide to bit the bullet, and look at Ruth.  "Ruth... I think you're having an accident... Should I get Ms. T?"

Ruth looked down at her pants.

"No.  I'm not susposed to tell anyone.  The teacher will find out when she checks later."

She continued to play.

"My mommy wants me to get used to being checked instead of telling people if I'm wet."

I nod.  "Okay, I understand."

I continue to play and build the structure, but can't help but be curious.  "Did you notice you were going before I said something?  What's it like?"

Ruth shrugged.

"I felt it starting to need to go, and I felt it start to go, but I don't say anything.  I'm not susposed to."

She smiled and giggled.

"It felt naughty because I know I did it on purpose, but I did it because mommy doesn't want me asking to go potty anymore, and she doesn't want me to tell anyone I have to go.  She says a little one like me just pees her pants without thinking about it, so that's what I'm susposed to do.  If I have to poop, though, I can ask to go potty especially at school."

She looked down at Lilly's pants.

"Are you trying to pee on purpose or on accident?" she asked her.

I nod and smile at Ruth's explanation, giggling with her when she does.  When she looks down at my pants I do so as well with some alarm in my eyes.  "Am I peeing myself?!"  I ask 

Once I determine if I'm peeing myself or not I respond.  "On accident, that's how my Daddy wants me to do it, he wants me to have accidents, but he wants them to be real accidents, not accidents I had on purpose... if that makes sense."

Ruth nods.

"No, it doesn't look like you are.  I was just wondering if you were going to pee, so I looked, but you're not... I don't think."

She nodded.

"Some of the other kids here pee on accident like that."

She started to play again.

I breathe a sigh of relief, but then notice myself doing so, and wonder at the contradiction of it.  I do want to have accidents for Daddy, but at the same time I feel afraid and embarrassed at the thought of it happening.  Another thing I might want to talk with him about later.

I smile as she mentions that the other kids have accidents like Daddy wants me to, since maybe if the school can manage to teach it to them, they can teach me too.

I resume playing with Ruth, building p more towers and walls, widening thee base, and waiting for Ms. T to tell us that playtime is over.

Eventually, Mrs. T came over and started to gather up certain children, little Lilly being among them.

"Come on, Lilly.  It's time to take you potty," she told her.

The toilet training for Lilly was scheduled to start right after morning recess.  Or rather, the idea of try to make her go when she doesn't have to.  It would likely take a few times of them succeeding in getting her to pee at certain times in the day, and then after that to 'forget' to take her potty before she truly starts having accidents in the daytime.

Mrs. T also noticed Ruth.

"You're wet, baby," she told Ruth.

Ruth looked down.  "I know."

"Go to the office and let them change you, okay?"

Ruth nodded and started towards the office on her own.

Meanwhile, the teacher and two other littles were told to follow her along to the toilets.

"If any of you have an accident, it's okay," she told them in a soothing low tone so no one else heard.  "But if you are not ready for that, then I'm taking you potty now so you can go back to class and doing stuff without being scared."

That was not the real reason though.  The real reason, is she had to train their bodies on a schedule to get them to need to pee at certain times of the day....