LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Writing tips for my first story?

What are some good tips for writing the non dialogue parts of a story? I am struggling to write my story as I don't want to needlessly repeat myself but I can't think of ways to get my stories to flow better. It takes forever to work on my story and I don't want to leave my audience hanging when I get stuck. I would appreciate any help you guys can give because I read all the other amazing stories here. And I try not to compare my work to others but it's kinda discouraging.

• LtlGary changed the title to Writing tips for my first story?

Whatever isn't dialogue should be action.  It doesn't always have to move the main plot forward, because rabbit trails are a thing in life.  But make sure there is purpose.  Don't just narrate something to fill space between conversations.

To be honest I would advise against publishing your story at all until you’ve finished it entirely.

Holding back on publishing until it’s 100% finished eliminates the pressure of leaving the audience hanging and gives you plenty of time to write when you feel inspired and to do something else when you don’t.

Probably not helpful for your current story though, so you could leave a note explaining to your readers if your stuckness isn’t fixed yet or you could perhaps write an ending for the current story and come back once you’ve written a new story or maybe a sequel or prequel or whatever.

• 3 weeks later...