LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any automotive fans? you will like this

Not to sure if this has been posted before, Its not a real wrap, its from a video game. But suitable for a BMW M4 to have an M4 wrap. One day when i'm rich maybe...It doesn't look half bad to be honest. Abena sponsorship anyone?

bmwm4m4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I do seem to recall Depend sponsoring a Nascar driver for a time, promoting the narrative of "nothing to be ashamed of - in fact, we plastered it on a car to prove it."

• Like 1

I do think most of them running the longer races wear diapers, I would if it was me doing the driving, think about sitting on a seat with virtually no padding for 3 or 4 hours.

Add to that the way those cars are sprung, you are going to get to know every crack, bump  seem, by name near the end of the race.

Those cars don't ride like luxury cars they knock the hell out of your kidney's,  it might be wear a diaper or get a cath running into a container.

I would rather still have control than be catheterized, there are dangers of being catheterized that are not there with diapers.

On 3/13/2019 at 4:33 PM, beallucanb said:

I do think most of them running the longer races wear diapers, I would if it was me doing the driving, think about sitting on a seat with virtually no padding for 3 or 4 hours.

Add to that the way those cars are sprung, you are going to get to know every crack, bump  seem, by name near the end of the race.

Those cars don't ride like luxury cars they knock the hell out of your kidney's,  it might be wear a diaper or get a cath running into a container.

I would rather still have control than be catheterized, there are dangers of being catheterized that are not there with diapers.

From what I've read and interviews on TV, these drivers sweat so much during the race they can lose up to 10 pounds over the course of a race.  Even the Mythbusters did a test and discovered their driver lost 5 pounds just from sweating.  While I'm sure the kidneys may at times be uncomfortable, the drivers are so well strapped in and padded with their protective gear i doubt their kidneys will take much of a pounding.  Over the course of a 3 to 4 hour race, it would be very dangerous for anyone's kidneys if they took any kind of pounding.  It's my understanding that the drivers sweat so much while racing they don't need to pee, therefore diapers are not needed.

• 2 weeks later...
Not to sure if this has been posted before, Its not a real wrap, its from a video game. But suitable for a BMW M4 to have an M4 wrap. One day when i'm rich maybe...It doesn't look half bad to be honest. Abena sponsorship anyone?
bmwm4m4.thumb.jpg.d78729b99148b6f0ed6d6fa5012e6bc4.jpg

I would soo do that to a M4,looks good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • 1 year later...
On 3/12/2019 at 2:42 PM, onthedl519 said:

bmwm4m4.jpg

This is just frickin' brilliant!!!! I want one!!!?

55 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I wonder if the stripe down the hood disappears when you wash the car.

I would imagine the yellow part will turn blue first then disappear.

On 3/12/2019 at 8:58 PM, Alex Bridges said:

I do seem to recall Depend sponsoring a Nascar driver for a time, promoting the narrative of "nothing to be ashamed of - in fact, we plastered it on a car to prove it."

Pampers and Huggies both sponsored cars in the 80’s and early 90’s if I remember right

• Like 1
On 7/17/2020 at 1:56 PM, rusty pins said:

I have to wonder just how many amateur racing car fans have gone nuts looking on the internet to find out what kind of souped up racing engine an "M4" is!

I do 't know much about BMW's, but if I remember right, the "M" designation is a performance upgrade, much like the AMG designation for Mercedes, or "Shelby"  or Roush" for Mustangs etc. The "M" designation might have come from the BMW M1 that came out back in the 80's, and BMW just continued to build on it as a "performance" designation...

But....I could be wrong...*shrug*?

On 7/28/2020 at 11:34 PM, square_duck said:

I do 't know much about BMW's, but if I remember right, the "M" designation is a performance upgrade, much like the AMG designation for Mercedes, or "Shelby"  or Roush" for Mustangs etc. The "M" designation might have come from the BMW M1 that came out back in the 80's, and BMW just continued to build on it as a "performance" designation...

But....I could be wrong...*shrug*?

I’m not sure if hat the M stands for, but you’re on the right track, I believe.