LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Other Guys In Diapers

Guest skweeky

I like to wear diapers, and I like the Guys I'm with not to be in diapers. There are times when I am with another guy in bed and no diapers are used at all. I am off and on with it. 

Don't feel bad, I hate when I loose interest in diapers. Sex without diapers is not as fun. 

• 4 months later...

I definitely definite prefer my boi-dates to be with those that love the world of diapers as I do, including all aspects of diaper pleasures. Now, add in a lovely boi date who is also very feminine or of a sissy nature who also a passionate diaper lover, well that is just pure heaven for me:50_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 4 weeks later...

My partner is happy to wear them but not as into it as me and I can't ever see him wanting to go 24/7 like me, but it would actually give me an even bigger thrill if we were both in that place!

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Pamts said:

I really enjoy seeing other guys that are into diapers to any extent. But to find one that liked them as much as me would be awesome 

They do exist, I hope you find one who does. The key is to mention it early in any new relationship not hide it away.

21 minutes ago, DaveeBEd said:

They do exist, I hope you find one who does. The key is to mention it early in any new relationship not hide it away.

But new relationships are nerve racking enough on their own. 

It does need to be mentioned before a relationship gets serious enough for someone to get hurt by the news should it be a deal-changer for them. Where that time happens is up to you to determine, but it does come along and it needs to by happening by then.

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2017 at 10:11 PM, robair said:
On 5/15/2007 at 2:29 AM, moore_diapers said:

I will be honest..

i love to see other guys in diapers. but also...

i love to have other guys who are interested in the diapers to see me as well.

its not strange to me anymore and infact if your comfertable with yourself you can do most anything in front of another.

That's me exactly; there's a great thrill in being spotted in diapers

On 12/4/2017 at 5:42 PM, Litteltommy said:

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2007 at 9:29 PM, moore_diapers said:

I will be honest..

i love to see other guys in diapers. but also...

i love to have other guys who are interested in the diapers to see me as well.

its not strange to me anymore and infact if your comfertable with yourself you can do most anything in front of another.

I give others a chance to see my diapers and locking rubber pants.  I diaper up and locking rubber pants and running short shorts with split up the side and go for a walk. I can hear the chain gingle and the swish of the rubber and if I can hear it so can others. You cannot see the diaper or rubber unless I bend over and it makes more noise if I jog and it well draw attention. What a thrill this is to me.  

just to let you know...

smiles

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 4:31 AM, DaveeBEd said:

I give others a chance to see my diapers and locking rubber pants.  I diaper up and locking rubber pants and running short shorts with split up the side and go for a walk. I can hear the chain gingle and the swish of the rubber and if I can hear it so can others. You cannot see the diaper or rubber unless I bend over and it makes more noise if I jog and it well draw attention. What a thrill this is to me.  

On 2/1/2019 at 1:34 AM, Pamts said:

I really enjoy seeing other guys that are into diapers to any extent. But to find one that liked them as much as me would be awesome 

Yup I do!

On 2/25/2019 at 9:08 PM, Ryan the diaper boy said:

Well I'm looking for someone who is into diapers and someone who doesn't mind me being obsessed about cars if you want to talk to me you can contact me by the email address blueythefox@gmail.com 

Thanks for reading

Shame your not in the UK :(