LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Other Guys In Diapers

Guest skweeky

Guest skweeky

I used to wear diapers about 2 years ago for a few months.. Now I bought new abena X plus diapers. Although it is sorta fun to wet them in bed, It doesn't seem as fun as it was 2 years ago. I'm 21 now, and i don't feel like i have the same thrill. I think that I'm more interested in the idea of other guys in diapers more then myself in diapers. Does anyone else feel this way?

As per the pic....I think the only way to find out is to find the person in question, and check them like Crocodial Dundee did...

As per the question. Mabey you have gone on to be more of the daddy sort. Either way, the only way to find out, is to try. :thumbsup:

As time goes on our tastes in things can shift a little . It could be that, as Forever3 said, that you're leaning a bit more to the daddy side now. I know that I used to see myself strictly as the baby but anymore I could see a bit of a carer role too. I don't see myself in the role of a mommy but maybe a big sister (not to big to wear diapers and be babied too though ^_^). Maybe it's a bit of the same thing with you.

• 3 weeks later...

The thrill has worn off for me as well, but I think it's more I've been having more accidents over the last several months after the wife and I split up, I'm attributing that to stress and pretty bad depression... something my mom agrees with me on (Yes I told my mom about the diapers and that it started as an emotional thing, but as things went on after the separation, the accidents i started having, she has a medical background). On the flip side, it gave me the chance to come out of the closet after 10 years and the accidents have slowed down quite a bit after meeting my boyfriend and getting a bit more stability back.

I've always been interested in seeing other guys in diapers, but then again, I've always had a thing for guys, so that could explain that one. I still enjoy just wearing and occasionally wetting, but it's become a thing I have to be careful of because it is getting easier and easier to "forget" that I have to go and I've had accidents while not wearing, thank God just around the house or somewhere where I can just get in the car and go.

The greatest part of it is that my boyfriend is understanding and accepting of why I wear whether it is for the accidents or as a comfort issue when I'm getting depressed. All I can say is pursue it if you can find someone and maybe if you are active with someone, see if you can try to pull them into the fray with you. =)

• 1 month later...

Indeed.

I have had the urge to wear diapers on and off since I ws quite young. I go through periods though, where I don't feel the urge or nee, then it comes back again. For instance, the first thing I do when I get home from work, most days, is go change into my mollies. I feel comfortable in them.

The only thing missing is omeone to change me. But, that's no biggie. I fantasize about it while changing myself. I've been in my diapers since 7:30 last night, non stop, except to change. I even went out for an hour and did yard work...tilling the garden, tidying the compost bin, etc.

I felt a little self conscious (don't ant the neighbors to know/see) but no worries when all was said and done. Right now, I'm cooling off after the garden workout and the need to change into a fresh diaper. nothing on but a diaper and socks...soo comfy! I even did soe yoga stretches this morning and last night before bed!

Zen B

As time goes on our tastes in things can shift a little . It could be that, as Forever3 said, that you're leaning a bit more to the daddy side now. I know that I used to see myself strictly as the baby but anymore I could see a bit of a carer role too. I don't see myself in the role of a mommy but maybe a big sister (not to big to wear diapers and be babied too though ^_^). Maybe it's a bit of the same thing with you.

your diaper status says mommy, and you just said you dont see yourself in that role *confused*

I will be honest..

i love to see other guys in diapers. but also...

i love to have other guys who are interested in the diapers to see me as well.

its not strange to me anymore and infact if your comfertable with yourself you can do most anything in front of another.

just to let you know...

smiles

• Like 1

your diaper status says mommy, and you just said you dont see yourself in that role *confused*

That post was made before I had decided to swich my status. As I went a little farther into the carer role I found it to be far more rewarding than I had ever expected. At the time of that post I really didn't see myself as a mommy but now that I've had an oppertunity to be the mommy (both online and IRL) I've found that it's the role that suites me best. I'm still interested in wearing some myself but I'm a lot more interested in careing for my babies.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I used to wear diapers about 2 years ago for a few months.. Now I bought new abena X plus diapers. Although it is sorta fun to wet them in bed, It doesn't seem as fun as it was 2 years ago. I'm 21 now, and i don't feel like i have the same thrill. I think that I'm more interested in the idea of other guys in diapers more then myself in diapers. Does anyone else feel this way?
i know how you feel, i've been an ab/dl all my life, i always thought i was straight tho but just lately i can't get the thought of being with a younger guy & putting him in nappies, i especially like the idea of dressing him up like a little preteen school girl with a thick disposable nappy under his uniform & his hair tied up into bunches with pretty ribbons. If i ever get the chance to make this fantasy happen then i sure will! Don't feel bad about these things just roll with it, as long as you're having fun & not hurting anyone whats the problem x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I know a bi guy who's an ab and dl but it's real fucking annoying he is in the usa and I'm in the uk, as we like really fancy each other.

Apart from that I never seen any other ab/dl guys that I've fancied that were in the uk. I'm much more picky about guys and only have certain types I fancy.

Whereas I'm not as bothered with girls, unless they are very fat or fugly.

• 6 years later...
On 5/14/2007 at 6:29 PM, moore_diapers said:

I will be honest..

its not strange to me anymore and infact if your comfertable with yourself you can do most anything in front of another.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I became interested in diapers only about 3-4 years ago. It was a fascination then and it had only grown to the point where it is almost overwhelming. I almost feel lost when I'm not wearing one, or more. I love wearing and especially love wetting in them. I've developed a passion for seeing guys and girls in them as well. Love seeing a guy wearing a nice thick wet diaper and fantasize about rubbing the front of a nice wet diaper.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/25/2017 at 5:11 PM, robair said:
On 5/14/2007 at 9:29 PM, moore_diapers said:

I will be honest..

That's where dl party's come into play, great times!