LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What was your first time in diapers like?

What was your first experience with diapers like? For me it was heavenly and I loved it a lot.
For me it was after having baptized a hospital room with 5 days of urine ,in my sleep ,after doing that they asked if I would lay on bariatric diaper "and kinda point at it " I said get me one in my size and I will wear it .
I am still a legend in that hospital "nobody wears a diaper that easy" yup they do ! I felt horrible literaly ever inch of the bed and a big puddle leading out to the hallway ,either I like majorly wet the bed or I am going to kill whoever set me up & hosed me down ,LOL the nerve of some people .the nurses couldn't beleive ,i was so adult & matter of fact , nurses who take care of me today can't believe I say diaper ,they are trained in euphemisms they literaly can't say the "D" word ,some people get real upset and hostile over it , when they say can we peek at your Attends,depends ,tena, poise, brief,protection ,absorbent underwear ,pull up ,or other nonsense i am like oh common say it its a freaking diaper and why peek, its loaded and collapsing under its own weight or it died in a fight with super soaker as did the sheets .
Rub a dub dub 3 bladders of urine and this ain't a tub ,ever the realist ,i hate when people are freaked out over diapers ,and try to be very casual about it ,I think nurses appreciate they don't have to tiptoe around anything with me ,it lightens an otherwise stressful activity ,if people can't admit they wear diapers imagine getting an answer on if there used ,torture!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Underwhelming. It was such a big thing in my head, and then in the moment, it didn't seem like much at all. I couldn't have not done it again if I tried, and what I discovered how much better it gets with time. Richer, more complex. Like wine or a relationship, and I suppose it really is the latter in a way.

A bit stressful, but relaxing for quite a time. The stress began with the fact that, technically speaking, my roommate could have walked in while I was putting on the diaper. This wasn't going to happen though because he almost never shows up anytime before 2 a.m, especially on weekends. Then there was the challenge of putting on the diaper. I was never a babysitter and I am the youngest in my family, so my knowledge of putting on diapers came only from what I'd read on the internet. The diapers I had were a sample pack from ABU with one small and one medium. I first tried the small and that didn't work out, so I moved onto the medium. I think it took me a solid 10 minutes to get that diaper on, but in the end I was comfortably padded. I would relax for awhile and things would be nice and then I would worry about it leaking. It didn't leak. I'd have to say, for me, wearing diapers was/is much better the nth time than it was the first time.

I really don't know or remember.  I was only a few minutes old.  (Someone had to say it eventually).  I really don't remember it much, but I used a couple Pampers I swiped from diaper bags or visiting relatives when I was 12 years old and put them in my underpants.  It was fantastic!

My first real adult disposable (and first real adult diaper was an old "Ambeze". Nervous as heck putting it on and wondering why I was doing this, but once it was on I was giddy. And when I looked in the mirror I almost screamed out loud and jumped for joy. I'd done it, a dream fulfilled :girl_happy: But the capacity was about that of a few paper towels which I soon found out dripping on my beige carpet after getting up from my wet sofa :huh:  Still it was very satisfying, and I somehow knew this was just the beginning but I never dreamed it would become my daily life.

Bettypooh

I absolutely hated it at first. I was in a foley at first & when I healed I used a condom catheter. I decided to try a diaper & knowing nothing about them I ended up buying poor quality products. I dealt with that for a period of time before finding high quality diapers online. It was then I became much more comfortable. Once I found the right combination & fit the rest is history

It was just a few years ago, in my thirties. I've always found diapers to be arousing and exciting, but never thought about wearing them as an adult until I read an article about abdl in a local magazine. It made me more comfortable with the idea. When my wife went out of town for business I bought a pack. I was confused why I felt the way I did but I put it in on anyway. I remember feeling overwhelmed with comfort and relaxation at the same time very aroused. I just layed there enjoying the moment until my erection just got too much to handle. After I finished I had to take it off and felt ashamed. Feelings have changed over the years but I still feel excitement every time I put one on. As I sit here in my diaper and t-shirt for the first time ever.

Major adrenaline rush. Bought depends fitted briefs as a teenager at the local convenience/drug store. Heart beating through my chest the whole way home. I really don't remember a lot from the experience besides the ripping open of the diapers once I got home with my mom out of the house.  Then taping one on while being giddy. With hormones rushing, I'm pretty sure I rubbed one out and quickly took it off afterwards. Then took it out to the dumpster and hide the rest of the pack.

I was ecstatic. One of the better sexual experiences I had even though it was a poor quality dollar store brand pull-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was wonderful. I got the diapered pined on me, a cloth night time diaper and then pulled up plastic pants and laid down in the bed. Soon I had to pee and it went on my lower area all around, warm and a lot and it felt so good I just laid there and waited for more. I left it on for a few hours and peed again. I was hooked.  I still use cloth diapers and rubber locking pants and locking plastic pants.  Knowing you are locked in feels wonderful, I urge all to give locking a try.

Well my first time in diapers was when I was 4.5 and I had watched a 6 year old girl deliberately pee her pants at daycare and subsequently get put in Pampers. When we were playing a little later in the afternoon I watched her deliberately peeing in her diaper while playing “Connect Four” and continue the game until it was over before going to get her diaper changed. When my mom came and picked me up we went grocery shopping on our way home and when we got to the diaper aisle I asked her to buy me some Pampers and she said no so I begged her to buy me some Pampers and again she said no. I finally threw a full blown temper tantrum, kicking and screaming and she finally gave in and put a box of Pampers in the shopping cart. As soon as we got home and brought the groceries in from the car she stripped off my pants and underwear and diapered me right on the kitchen floor and I wore Pampers 24/7 until I was almost 7. But I will never forget the feeling of being in that first Pamper and sitting on the carpet in my room and peeing myself for the first time and it was the most heavenly feeling I had ever had. I loved every second that I was wearing Pampers. 

On 3/12/2019 at 8:10 PM, DiaperLover :) said:

What was your first experience with diapers like? For me it was heavenly and I loved it a lot.

I was working a night at a residential care home with a colleague and somehow we got on to the topic of trying on a pad/nappy and wetting. So we both put one on I remember finding it exciting but hoping that the boss didn't come in to do any spot checks. She didn't keep hers on for long but I wore mine for a good hour I didn't want to take it off tbh but it was really hot that night and the nappy got a bit uncomfortable.  

• 2 weeks later...

Well at first I didn't have any idea how to put it on and tape it, but I only realized this after it was too late so my first diaper lasted all of about five seconds before it fell off and I gave up. But my first time really wearing one (a couple days later after I had a plan) I was shaking for a few minutes after I put it on because I was nervous and excited. Also like someone else mentioned I was a bit surprised at how difficult it was to wet, but overall it felt really good. However, those first diapers that I used were plastic-backed M4s and now I've worn a lot of other diapers that feel so much better.