LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a new live with aunty Louise (searching someone to continue it)

Louise watched her little niece with a smile hoping that she would burn off all her pent up energy.

While Maggie played, Louise looked around the neighborhood as much as she could see from the bench, now mentally thinking about what was dangerous for a little girl and what was safe.  Maggie's mother was no longer around to keep her safe, so it was a full time responsibility for Louise, and she worried that if she missed even one thing, her niece could get hurt.

Time seemed to pass fairly fast for Louise as she looked around and occasionally turned back to Maggie to make sure she knew where she was.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maggie played to the park for a couple of hours taking very much of funny, then a little tired she approached the bench on which her aunt was sit, and she sat down next to herI like this place very much!” Maggie said her with a smileId like so much return hereshe said after a yawn.

Louise smiled and nodded.

"I showed you our house over there," she pointed it out again.  "You can come here as often as you want as long as you are not in trouble and you ask first.  I obviously will not let you when it's too dark out because I don't want anything to happen to  you, but if you ask during the day time, and there isn't something more important to do, or you are not in trouble, I will likely let you go, sweetie."

She reached over and hugged her.

"I think you're a bit tired now, though, so why don't we go home so you can rest?"

Louise could see now tired she was, so she picked up Maggie and started to carry her.

"It's okay, sweetie.  I've got you, now."

She carried her straight to the house, putting her down on her feet just long enough to get the door open, and then she picked her up and took her to her room to put her in bed.

"I'm just going to repark the car, and then I'll be in the living room when you wake up, okay?"

She kissed her little niece on the head.

Maggie rested her head on her aunt shoulder while she carried at home and she started to suck her thumb. She was still sucking her thumb when her aunt put her in her bed. Then she lay down and she tried to relax sucking her thumb while she waited for her aunt returned to her. 

Louise wasn't long getting the car reparked, and then she went to the living room and started to straighten up the house.

She wouldn't look in on Maggie for a couple of hours because she wanted her to take a little nap....

Louise was watching TV when Maggie found her, and she looked over at her little girl.

"Come here, honey," Louise called her over.  She could see the little one was all wet, but she was sniffling so she needed a little bit of sympathy before Louise addressed her wetting her pants again in her sleep.

He patted her lap for the little girl to sit on her lap.

"What is it, sweetheart?" she asked her as if to give her a chance to tell her rather than to jump to the conclusion she was just sad because she peed her pants.

"Well, that sometimes happens to little girls especially when they are going through so many changes like you are, baby."

She reached out and pulled her little niece into her lap.

"Aunt Louise is here, honey, and we'll work together on keeping your bed dry from now on."

She patted her niece's back gently.

"Now, why don't we get you some clean clothes on so you feel better, and maybe a bath first so you can be clean?"

The little girl nodded while her aunt was taking her in her arms and rested her little head on her aunt shoulder while she was sucking her thumb. 

Maggie accepted immediately to to have a bath, she wanted so much remove that pee smell from her body. 

• 2 weeks later...

Louise took her little one to the bathroom and started the bath for her.

"Maggie, honey, can you take off your clothes for me?"

She was adding some bubble bath to it so the little one could maybe cheer up.

Maggie started to remove her clothes so that her aunt to take and put her in the tub. She was very glad that her aunt had done the bubble in the bathy then she started to play with the water and the suds while her aunt lather her up. When her aunt finished to wash her Maggie let her aunt pick her up from the tub and wrap in a towel.