LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a new live with aunty Louise (searching someone to continue it)

Maggie observed curiously the work of the shop assistant and when her aunt gave her the white bear puppet she hug it doing a very big smile, then Maggie gave her little hand to her aunt and followed her. When they arrived Maggie let aunt Louise raise her up on the stool.

"I never ate in a place like this" Maggie said to her aunt smiling while she toddled on the stool.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, Louise smiled at her.  You can see all around that there are a lot of different little restaurant shops so we can get whatever kind of food you feel like eating?  If you want McDonalds, they have one over there."  She pointed it out.  "If you want Chinese, they have one there."

Once she explained what restaurants she could see, she asked Maggie: "What do you want, honey?"

The little girl watched looked round and she was attracted by McDonald, she never ate a happy meal, and she wanted try it. Then she followed her aunt to the fast food and she let her aunt t her rise her up on the stool

Louise helped her sit at a stool and then whe went over to order the food.  She decided to get her niece a chicken nugget happy meal with barbeque sauce.  She figured that Maggie might have had burgers before, but a lot of kids really liked the chicken, and besides, Louise thought chicken was healthier for children.  Of course it came with fries and Louise ordered her an orange soda to go with it.

She ordered some chicken nuggets for herself as well, but took honey-mustard sauce, some fries, and the same orange soda.

It took a few minutes, but soon enough, Aunt Louise was bringing back the food on a tray and put it down in front of her niece.

"I hope you like chicken," she whispered to her.

Maggie let her aunt help her to sit on the stool down, and she watched her step away. while she waited her aunt the little girl start to look around. Minutes was passing and her aunt didnt come back and the little girl started to be uneasy, fear that her aunt abandoned her here, like her mother did, started to make her way in little girls mind. The uneasy little girl put her thumb in her mouth starting to suck it, and exactly when she was going to panic someone rested a dish on the table in front of her. When little girl noticed that her aunt was here she hopped in her arms starting cry for the solace.

Louise was not used to her niece or any healthy eight year old to suddenly start crying and then suddenly wanting to be held in public for no reason.  She frowned, but when the little girl looked so scared at her, she couldn't resist, and he held her arms out and let the little one climb into her lap.

"It's okay, Maggie.  You're safe.  Auntie Louise is here for you."

She started to rub her back and tried to calm her down.  She didn't think her food would go down that easy if she tried to eat while she was upset.

Maggie started to calm down in her aunts arms resting her little head on her shoulder. Her thumb was still in her mouth, and she sucked it very much. When she calmed down the little girl letting her dry her tiers and put her sit on the stool. Then little girl watched her aunt sit next to her and open the paper bag with her food. She started to eat the chicken, she loved it so much, then she looked for the little toy. She did a big smile when she saw that was “Fluttershy” her favorite character “in my little pony” before to continue to eat. 

Louise smiled when she smiled big at seeing the MLP toy, and she ate along side her.

Louise was a little concerned that Maggie might need diapers at night because she had wet again in the night.  She figured she should buy her some diapers for bed time, and she also figured that the little one might should have something safer to put in her mouth.  They should probably go find those things after they have some lunch.

Maggie finished eating her lunch and started to play with the toy that she found in her happy meal. She was very happy At that moment until her aunt said her that they have to go to continue the shopping. Then she gave her little hand to her aunt and with a smile she followed her to the next shop. 

Louise smiled and helped her little niece out of her seat, gave her the toy to continue playing with it, and then went in search of a drug store or some other place that would sell bedwetting products for young children a little too old for diapers.

Of course, she intended on buying her diapers, but these diapers would be for eight year old children rather than for four year old toddlers.

Eventually, she came to a promising store and started looking around at the packages of daipers.  She was looking for some that would interest her little niece so she wouldn't be completely against them, but that would help keep her bed dry at night when she was asleep.  She hoped her niece wouldn't wet her pants much during the daytime because she was eight, and it would be hard on her to go to school soiling her clothes all the time.

Then she noticed a teething ring and some other safer childish toys in a section called:  So your primary child is a biter?

She started to look through these things first, the daipers leaving her mind for the moment so she could concentrate on getting something to keep the little girl from putting bad things in her mouth....

Maggie followed her aunt playing with her new toy she hasn’t idea what they should do. The little girl was too concentrated in her play to understand what her aunt was searching for otherwise she probably would oppose to it. She watched her aunt who watch baby toys thinking that its were not for her. 

Louise pointed out a cute set of toys from The LIttle Mermaid, and tried to get Maggie to investigate them so she could slip some panty-looking diapers into the cart.  From the outside, they advertised that they would look like panties, but they still came as tape ons so that Louise could make sure that they would be tight enough to trap most of the moisture from getting on the bed....

Eventually, she went up to her little niece.

"See something you want?"

Maggie blushed showily. She didn't know what to say about: there were many toys to which she was interested, but she was too embarrassed to ask for, its were toys for babies after all, and she didn’t want appear like a baby girl. She didn’t know what to do, and she started to feel uneasy putting her thumb in her mouth. Maggie wince when her aunt asked her what toy she wanted. 

Louise saw her looking uncomfortable, and then she bent down and patted her bottom.

"You have baby dollies, don't you?" she asked her.  "What would your baby dollies want to play with" she tried a different angle.

Since she was a little shy about admitting wanting anything there, Louise did put in a teething ring, some other stuff for her to bite on, and a couple of pacifiers in to the basket.

She hoped that her niece would start looking for something for her dolls....

"I know, pick out some clothes that you can put on your dolls," she said thinking that some of the clothes might fit one or two of her bigger dolls or maybe even a stuffed animal or two....

Once she thought her niece was occupied, she put in some diapers into the cart when she wasn't looking.

Maggie sighed with relief thinking that her aunt didn't understand that she wanted It for herself. Then she went to watch the toy on the shelf she took a bunch of colored plastic keys and gave it to her aunt.  "I think that this could like her!" she said to her aunt showing her what she has taken. 

Louise smiled and nodded.

"Those are nice," she said.

Then she patted her shoulder and had her continue to look for stuff "for her dolls."

When Maggie handed her the little butterfly, she smiled and picked up some other things that will help her niece in the night.

She got a sippy cup so that if her niece needed to drink something in the night, she wouldn't spill it all over herself or her bed.  Then she got her more things for her teething, chewing, or sucking problems, and eventually came face to face with the diapers again.

"Honey, we need to get these for you at night.  I know you probably don't want them, but they would be a lot better to sleep in than a wet bed, okay?"

Maggie saw the diapers and started to cry , because she didn't want to wear diapers.
"noo please!" she said sighing to her aunt "I will not my bed anymore! I will do my best! I'm not a baby girl". 

Louise picked Maggie up hugging her and holding her.

"Who told you that diapers are for babies?" she whispered to her.  "Because a lot of big kids wear them at night, sweetheart.  That's why they make them in your size."

She rocked her little niece.

"I'm going to buy them anyway, but tell you what....  I'll give you one more chance, tonight, but tomorrow, if you're wet in the morning, we'll try the diapers on you so you can see how they feel.  And diapers don't make you a baby, sweetheart.  They just help you when you can't help it and wet your bed.  Did you know some big kids even wear diapers in the daytime because they can't help wetting their pants?  At least you don't need them in the daytime, right?"

She set Maggie back down.

"Now, don't think anything about them, honey.  When we go to the front, no one will know they are for you.  We don't have to tell anyone who they are for, okay?  For all other people know, you have a little sister or something, okay?"

“Really?” Maggie asked her aunt with a surprised expression, not that she didn’t trust of her aunt but this thing was so strange for her that it seem absurd.

When her aunt gave her another chance Maggie calmed down:

“thanks for giving me another possibility” she said giving her a kiss on her cheek “I will do my best to not disappoint you”

When her aunt explained to her that it wasn’t necessary that someone know for who it’s were Maggie was convinced and said OK.

Louise smiled and walked her little niece to the front to pay for the diapers.  Then she walked her out towards the car and put the things they had for her in the car.

"Would you like to go play at a park on the way home?" Louise asked her.  "If you would, we can stop at the one not far from the house so you'll know where it is."

She was loading up the car as she talked to her.

"Sure!" Maggie said smiling while her aunt opened the car door to get the little girl in the car. She was happy that there was a park next aunts home, so she could have played outdoors. She loved very much play outdoors.

Louise eventually got the car loaded and drove her little niece to the park.

Once they were at the park, she took her niece by the hand, and showed her around the perimeter of it first.

"Over that way," she pointed.  "There is a Seven Eleven.  If ever you feel you are in trouble, and I am out for some reason, you can run there and get help."

She then pointed out her house on the other side of the park, and made her say back, that her new house was white and purple.  The purple was just the trimming of course.

Then she took her little niece to the playground area and motioned for her to go play.

Maggie listened very carefully what her aunt was saying her because it was very important and repeated when her aunt said her to repeat. Then she went toward the slide, and she started to climb on the stepladder. Then she sat down on the top, and she let slide down. It was very funny. When Maggie arrived to the ground she looked around searching with look her aunt who found sat down on a nearby bench, she went to climb on the slide again.