LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a new live with aunty Louise (searching someone to continue it)

Maggie was an 8-year-old girl, although her short and her very pampered behavior would never have been pronounced.

She had  red and very curly hair in twin tails and two dark green eyes in a face sprinkled with freckles.

It was very terrible for her when her mother decided to abandon her to her sister Louise to leave with her new boyfriend on leave for who knows where, especially since she hasn't met her aunt since she was only two, and she didn't know nothing about her.

She was now sitting on the porch of her aunt's house, very much fearing and sad one with only a suitcase with clothes, two red eyes for the crying, a letter from her mother pinned to her short skirt and a pair of very wet panties.

(Unfortunately the person with witch I played this roleplay decided to abandon it? are there someone available to continue it? please contact me in private).

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louise was just getting back from work at about 6:00, and her dark blue Nissan Stanza pulled into the driveway.

The tall woman, having light brown hair that looked a little red in the sun, stepped out of the car, and looked around her yard a moment before walking towards the porch to her humble home.  She was just about to walk up the steps, when she saw something move from under the stairs.

"What are you doing down there?" she asked the small girl that she saw.  

It was dark, so she couldn't get a good look at who exactly it was.  Even if she had seen Maggie the day before, it was impossible to know it was her because there just wasn't enough light for her to see.  The only reason she knew it was a small girl, was that only a small person could get down there, and the way she was forced to squat, revealed that she had on a short skirt because her panties were partially shown, though she still couldn't tell what color they were or whether they were wet or not.

"Can you come out and tell me why you'd down there?" Louise asked the little one.

Maggie was still crying but she get up and with her red eyes she watched the woman, she rubbed her little eyes with her arm and still sighing she approached her aunt while she sucked her thumb. She didn't know what the woman would do. Little girl watched the woman with her little and red eyes. 

Louise wasn't even told that Maggie would be dropped off, so she had no idea of who this little girl was.  She was certainly her niece's age, but since she had not seen her sister in several years, she didn't expect to suddenly meet her niece.

"Honey, what is your name?" she asked as she reached out for her hand.

Maggie approached cautiously the woman showing her the letter pinned to her skirt. 

"my mommy said me to give you this" she said her drying her tears with her little hands. She stayed here while her aunt took the letter of her mom before to put her thumb in her mouth. 

Louise took the note and unfolded it to read it.

As she read it, she reached out to touch the little girl's shoulder.

She finished skimming over the letter, and then she reached for the little girl's hand.

"Why don't we go in the house and we can talk there, okay?"

Maggie followed the woman in the house, it was a little but comfortable hause. She was brought in the kitchen where aunt said her to sit on a chear. She felt the wet panties cold in contact with her booty and that did her shiver. Then she wait silently that her aunt start to talk with her. 

Louise put the little one down at the table, and then she looked at the note again while she went to get the baby some juice.  This time, she read it more carefully.

(Can you write it up a bit, or at least give the jest of the note?)

She came back, still reading the note with one hand and putting a glass of apple juice on the table for her eight year old niece with the other hand.

Maggie thought to the content of the letter, her mother had writen it in front of her then she knew more or less it:

"Dear Louise, 

My boyfriend don't want children then I leave you my daughter. I love him very much and I don't want lose him.

Your sister Sarah" 

Maggie start to cry again, her mother refused her and it hurt her very much. 

Louise frowned and shook her head at the letter.

She put the note on the table, not even caring if it got wet or whatnot.  It was an ugly letter in her opinion.  What parent would choose some guy that didn't even want the whole person that was avialable over her own little kid.

Louise squatted down by Maggie, and she said in a very low voice.

"You were waiting outside a long time, weren't you?"

She nodded at the little girl's skirt, of which by now was soaked from her wet panties being sat on the back of it pressing the liquid into her skirt fabric.  "I'm not sure what I have that will fit you upstairs, but shall we see if we at least have something a little more comfortable, baby?"

Louise reached out her hand towards the little one.

"How old are you, now, Maggie?  Eight or nine?"

"I don't know how much time I waited you" Maggie said drinking a sip of fruit juice "my mom left me here, and she went away" she said with a broken voice. She was relieved that her aunt was giving her some clean clothes.

"I'm eight years old" she said drinking another sip of fruit juice.

“Well, however long you were waiting, we can’t have you waiting another minute in those wet clothes, sweetheart. Come on, take your juice with you and let’s go get you a bath.”

Louise smile as she reached for the little one’s free hand to take her up to the bathroom. 

Little girl took aunt’s hand, and she let herself to bring into the bathroom, where her aunt start to fill the bath with warm water.

When her aunt close the tap the little girl approached her aunt who start to strip her. At last Maggie let her aunt remove her panties, that end up in the laundry basket, before to be put in the bath tub. So while her aunt start to wash her Maggie watched around with much curiosity while her thumb started to go in her mouth.

Louise smiled as the girl put her thumb in her mouth.  She was so cute.

"That's right, honey," Louise told Maggie.  "It's safe here, honey.  No one is going to be mad about you sucking your thumb here, sweetie."

She washed her little niece up, and then she also washed her hair.  Only once she was good and clean, did Louise take her out of the water and led her naked to a bedroom where she started to look through stuff for her to wear.  The only things she had were way too big for her for she had not seen Maggie for years, but she did eventually find a robe to cover the girl in, that while a bit big on her, worked to cover her.

"You can wear this for now," Louise told her.  "I'll wash your things, and tomorrow, we'll go buy you some clothes, okay?"

Little girl was very tired because that very tiring day, then she did a yawn while her aunt washed her, she was happy before her aunt wouldnt scold before her suck her thumb. When her aunt finished washing her Maggie let her aunt to get her out from the bath tub and bring her in to the room to get dressed up. She didnt like very much dress dress that her aunt choose for her, but she was too tired to protest. When her aunt finished dressing her up the little girl did another big yawn.

Louise smiled at the little one after she was dressed, and decided that she really needed a nap.

"Maggie, baby, how about I let you rest a little bit while I go make you something to eat for dinner?" she asked her.  "You seem pretty tired to me."

Louise took the little one back to the bed and laided her down.  Then she pulled some blankets up to her and patted her arm.

"You go to sleep for a while, sweetie, and if you need Aunty, I'll be in the kitchen, okay?"

Maggie fell in asleep very quickly, while she sucked her thumb. During her nap she did a nightmare in which her mother abandoned her again. She starts to cry in the sleep and to wet her bed until she woke up crying and screaming.

Hearing her little niece scream, Louise turned off the stove and ran to the room where she put her little niece down to nap, and she peeked in on her.  

The little one looked so scared, and she was still crying.

Louise walked into the room and crouched down by the bed.

"Are you okay?" she asked her little niece.

She moved the blankets to pick her up, when she saw that her little niece had peed all over herself and the bed again.

Shaking her head in sorrow, Louise picked the little girl up anyway.  She patted her wet bottom through the robe she had her dressed in, and hugged her.

"It's okay, baby," she whispered to her.  "It's okay."

Louise brought her niece over to the kitchen because she had nothing else that would fit her little niece for now.  She sat her down at the table, and she patted her back.

"I'm going to finish getting your dinner ready, and if you want, you can have something to drink," Louise stood up.

Maggie continued to cry in her aunt's arms until she calmed down. She blushed when her aunt moved the blanket discovering the wet stain on the sheets and she let her aunt pick her up resting her head on aunt Louise shoulder before to put her thumb in her mouth. 

"can I have a fruit juice please?" she asked to her aunt before to put her thumb in her mouth again. 

Louise smiled, stood up, and then picked the little one up again to carry her down to the kitchen.  

"Of course you can have some fruit juice," she said.  "And don't worry if wetting the bed is a problem for you, baby.  I think I have some sheet protective covers somewhere from when you last visited years ago."

She put Maggie down in front of the table, and then went to get her a plastic glass, not trusting an eight year old to hold her cup steadily especially after everything that has happened to her, and then being discovered in wet panties when she found her, and find out that she wets the bed in her sleep.  She knew that was a lot of stress for a little girl, and wouldn't be surprised at all if the little one dropped the glass, thus the plastic one to make sure she didn't shatter glass everywhere if she dropped it.

"Why don't you drink it at the table?" Louise asked her.  "That way, you have a place to put it between sips so you don't spill it all, okay?"

Maggie was glad that her aunt didn't scold her for wet the bed, and she was glad before her aunt had a solution for her problem too. Little girl let her aunt sit her down at the table but she was too tall for her, and she didn't arrive to the table. She tried to take the glass but it was too big for her little hands and it fell on the floor, pouring the fruit juice on the floor.

"Sorry!" she said expecting a scolding. 

Louise sighed and smiled at the little girl.

"Honey, get in the chair, and I'll get you some more juice."

She got the plastic glass, rinsed it out, and put some more juice in it, and then put it on the table in front of her niece.

"Be good now, and finish your juice, and after that you can watch cartoons if you want, sweetie."

She went back to getting dinner ready for her little niece.

Maggie climbed on the chair because it was too high for her and sat on it. She tried to take the plastic glass again, and she drank a sip of fruit juice. Then she went to the living room, and she turned on the TV searching some cartoon, she found a channel where was broadcast “My little pony” and sat on the sofa watching it and sucking his thumb. She loved that cartoon very much.

While Maggie was watching MLP, Louise finished making dinner for her, and then finally set the table.

She came in and saw the program just coming to an end as she had finally finished getting things ready.

"Ready for dinner, sweetie?" Laura asked her.