LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First real wetting w/out alcohol

pppants

I wet my bed unknowingly without alcohol or taking any special measures last night, for the first time in 30 years.....And I think I know why

I had an opportunity to be diapered all weekend and took full advantage by doubling up, drinking copious amounts of liquids and letting go whenever the urge struck me. It was glorious ?

After being diapered all weekend, I thought it best to air out and not wear to bed last night. Thinking I might have a small spurt escape after a weekend of not holding, I decided to throw on some training pants for bed just in case. 

I awoke several hours later in a small pool of pee with zero recollection of having gone. I was seriously shocked and confused at first. It tool a couple minutes to register what happened. I legitimately was not expecting to wake up wet.

First time in 30 years I've unexpectedly wet the bed!

C2EA1B0C-AEB6-49BE-A437-3294265E089D.jpeg

• Like 5
2 hours ago, pppants said:

I wet my bed unknowingly without alcohol or taking any special measures last night, for the first time in 30 years.....And I think I know why

I had an opportunity to be diapered all weekend and took full advantage by doubling up, drinking copious amounts of liquids and letting go whenever the urge struck me. It was glorious ?

After being diapered all weekend, I thought it best to air out and not wear to bed last night. Thinking I might have a small spurt escape after a weekend of not holding, I decided to throw on some training pants for bed just in case. 

I awoke several hours later in a small pool of pee with zero recollection of having gone. I was seriously shocked and confused at first. It tool a couple minutes to register what happened. I legitimately was not expecting to wake up wet.

First time in 30 years I've unexpectedly wet the bed!

C2EA1B0C-AEB6-49BE-A437-3294265E089D.jpeg

I remember that feeling well. My bedwetting came back in my late 40's and it was a bit of a shock to wake up wet after so long. Now it is just a normal ocurence.

On 3/11/2019 at 8:38 AM, pppants said:

I awoke several hours later in a small pool of pee with zero recollection of having gone. I was seriously shocked and confused at first. It tool a couple minutes to register what happened. I legitimately was not expecting to wake up wet.first time in 30 years I've unexpectedly wet the bed!

Sometimes pee just happens. As long as the bed is protected I think theres no harm in it.

On 3/12/2019 at 7:52 PM, wantspadding said:

So I do have to ask... were you excited when you realized what happened?

I was quite excited when I realized I woke up wet with no recollection.

In fact I tried to process any dreams I remembered to see if there was a point I could connect in my dream with the subconscious decision to pee.

With that in mind I vaguely recall a dream where I was indecisive on whether or not the update this massive spreadsheet with a new formula that could render the file useless if it was wrong. I hemmed and hawed before I finally just said “fuck it, we’re gonna risk it” and everything seemed to work out fine. That’s all I remembered from the dream so I’m guessing that’s when I may have peed....Who knows?

I just know I was excited to wake up wet without making any special efforts. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 2:58 PM, pppants said:

I was quite excited when I realized I woke up wet with no recollection.

In fact I tried to process any dreams I remembered to see if there was a point I could connect in my dream with the subconscious decision to pee.

With that in mind I vaguely recall a dream where I was indecisive on whether or not the update this massive spreadsheet with a new formula that could render the file useless if it was wrong. I hemmed and hawed before I finally just said “fuck it, we’re gonna risk it” and everything seemed to work out fine. That’s all I remembered from the dream so I’m guessing that’s when I may have peed....Who knows?

I just know I was excited to wake up wet without making any special efforts. 

I think its a bit unusual to start wetting the bed again after being dry unless alcohol or a medical problem is involved. I went several years from my mid 30s to mid 40s without having an actual accident and then after getting heavily drunk at a party one night woke up soaked early the next morning. It was a shock especially because Id stopped using bedwetting protection. During my "dry" period I seldom drank but mainly due to psychological and relationship issues had began doing it again in the period just before the big accident. I brought a new mattress cover pretty quickly and diapers shortly after that.

13 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I think its a bit unusual to start wetting the bed again after being dry unless alcohol or a medical problem is involved. I went several years from my mid 30s to mid 40s without having an actual accident and then after getting heavily drunk at a party one night woke up soaked early the next morning. It was a shock especially because Id stopped using bedwetting protection. During my "dry" period I seldom drank but mainly due to psychological and relationship issues had began doing it again in the period just before the big accident. I brought a new mattress cover pretty quickly and diapers shortly after that.

That was the case (alcohol) for me.  As a child I wet the bed till around age nine.  Then, after ten or so years without a genuine nocturnal accident I wet one night after drinking beer.  And it wasn’t a small spot, my unprotected bed and pajamas were soaked.  Whatever, that was the first of many alcohol induced bed wettings.  Perhaps different for me, as time progressed it took less and less alcohol to trigger an accident till they started happening without alcohol.  The rest is history.  With every night diapers and extra fluid I’m back to regular bed-wetting.