LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a binge purge cycle and I have no idea how to break the binge purge cycle

16 minutes ago, Brandon Ward said:

I’m not sure how to find support and seek advice from those in this community 

There is a lot of sound advice thoughout DD. Best advice  would be to just give in and wear your diapers. There is nothing wrong with it and you certainly are not hurting anyone. Nobody can tell you are wearing and you’ll have to get past the mental block you have about it. After you’ve been wearing 24/7 it’ll get easier and you’ll think about it less. 

17 minutes ago, Brandon Ward said:

I don’t have a lot of diapers right now 

That would be a problem. Can’t wear them if you don’t have them. You’ll need to be creative. Use old bath towels or get cheap one from goodwill. If your desire is that strong you’ll find a way. 

• 2 weeks later...

You've made threads like this before and when people try to help you just repeat the same one liners or get aggressive with others. It isn't productive or helpful. If you really aren't a troll and honestly want advice maybe stop being defensive, be more receptive and try what others are suggesting.

Little kaiya

• Like 3

If you don’t listen to suggestions from others, why are you asking the question?  Just continue what you’re doing.  After about 20 years of binges and purges you’ll either get comfortable wearing diapers and break the cycle or you’ll give them up entirely.  That’s about how long it took me to admit to myself that I needed diapers and wasn’t ever going to grow out of that feeling.  It also cost me a few thousand dollars of cloth diapers and plastic pants being thrown in the trash over the years. 

I used to have that stupid cycle too but I realized this side of me was never going away. (28 years old now.) I’ve learned to love and accept it and now I realize I wouldn’t have it any other way and now it’s to the point where I wanna wear diapers every single night. 

I suspect that many of went through multiple repetitions of the binge/purge cycle before coming to terms with our need for wearing diapers. It wasn’t until I did an in-depth self analysis of my feelings and of the origins of my DL behavior that I finally broke the cycle.  I wish I knew what I know now when I was 26 years old.  

It’s gonna take me awhile to get through binge purge cycle before coming to to terms with my need for wearing diapers it’s gonna take me awhile to break the cycle and it’s gonna take me awhile to learn to love and accept it 

I don’t give a fuck about the other members 

What helped me come to terms with being a DL was understanding why I was one.  My recommendation is to think back to when you first wanted to wear diapers as an older child or an adult.  What was going on in your life at the time?  What were you thinking at the time?  

In my case, I’d been wearing diapers nearly all the time until I started grade school.  I had been toilet trained, but wearing diapers was more convenient for me and my parents because the trailer we were living in did not have indoor plumbing. So, I became comfortable wearing diapers.  While not diapered, I worried about embarrassing  accidents.  Wearing diapers, I felt safer and less likely to embarrass myself. It helped that many of my friends still wore diapers, too.  For me, diapers were just normal underwear.  As I got older and circumstances changed, I realized that other people didn’t see things that way, but my feelings persisted.  So, I had to suppress my desires and secretly wore diapers when I felt I wouldn’t get caught.

Have you thought about why you like wearing diapers?  Until you understand that and understand yourself, it’s will be difficult to break the cycle and be comfortable with who you are.

When asking for help, it’s counterproductive to react negatively to the people you are asking to help you and dismiss their suggestions.  Also, you should consider that a conversation is typically a two-way communication.  It helps if you can help the other members understand your feelings and situation so that they can provide more helpful information and suggestions.  

I wanted to wear diapers as an older child or an adult and I was thinking I was gonna have embarrassing accidents in my sleep and my shorts and sweatpants and I like wearing diapers because they are cute and comfy and comfortable on and for me diapers are just normal underwear I feel safer and less likely to embarrass myself and I wanna comfortable with who I am and I don’t have to go find a restroom when I wear diapers 

i Love wearing diapers as a dL because I look cuter wearing diapers than not wearing diapers because I get up so meany times a night to go to the bathroom when I’m not wearing diapers and that  affects my ability to sleep at night 

What was the reason for those feelings of possible embarrassing accidents?  Once out of diapers as a toddler, most kids don’t ever want to go back to using them again.  Peer pressure and the inevitable teasing that would accompany being put back into diapers would make most most kids want to avoid that situation at all costs.

Those are questions you need to answer for yourself.  Until you understand your motivations for wearing diapers, there is little likelihood of you’re breaking the binge/purge cycle.